Bluebell Florals

I believe in creating a romantic floral experience with designs that are custom tailored for your wedding aesthetic. I love using unexpected elements with seasonal and beautiful blooms and am committed to making your wedding a truly unforgettable and lovely affair. Serving all of Southern California

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100

Carlsbad, CA Carlsbad and all of Southern California (858) 603-8100

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Carly H

You have stopped at the most epic florist ever! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Laura's amazing talent of making the most gorgeous flowers, EVER. Bluebell florals was nothing short of amazing. Laura is incredibly easy to work with, so kind, organized and unbelievably talented. She made my... Read More wedding day flowers come alive and all I can say is WOW. She knows how to go above and beyond. Literally took my breathe away and I couldn't stop smelling my bouquet! Thank you Laura for being awesome and making my wedding day magical. From the day we started to work together, I immediately felt like we were a perfect fit. I highly, highly recommend Laura!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Jordan A

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! I cannot say enough amazing things about Bluebell Florals. Laura went above and beyond all of my expectations and what I had envisioned for my wedding day! To start, Bluebell Florals, was so easy to work with and accommodating. From the day we started to work... Read More together, I immediately felt like we were a perfect fit. Laura listened to all of my "specific and picky" details, and put together a plan to work and grow from. Skip to a month before the wedding when the wedding jitters started to kick in and I decided I wanted to change the whole color scheme of the wedding from peach to burgundy, Laura was there again, kind and patient as ever listening to all of my new ideas! Finally on my wedding day, when I finally saw my bouquets, and all of my wedding flowers, it literally took my breath away! I cannot stress enough that she went above and beyond expectations. SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL! Bluebell florals was nothing short of amazing. So easy to work with, so kind, and overall a great company and that I would definitely recommend to all of my closest family and friends!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Alexa C

I put off writing this review for the past few days because I truly couldn't gather all of my thoughts and gratitudes into enough words to express how absolutely amazing Laura is. I can say with complete confidence that Laura MADE my wedding. My husband and I visited our venue... Read More on numerous occasions, each time we took notes of our likes and dislikes of the wedding they were setting up for that day. We had a rustic yet elegant style we were hoping for that we hadn't quite seen in person. Laura was the third florist we met with, but we knew right away she understood the look we were going for. She created a fully customized invoice with multiple pictures of every item we asked for and she was spot on with every image she pulled. Not only was she a joy to work with at our initial meeting, but Laura took the time to come with us to a consultation meeting at our venue to see the space in person and dive into even more small details about what exactly we wanted. When I arrived on my wedding day, I saw our venue for the first time as "ours." Laura had turned our venue into my dream wedding. Every single flower, greenery and detail was exquisite and exactly as we had imagined. I still cannot fully express my gratitude for Laura in words, but I hope this review finds some brides to be and leads them in the right direction. I urge you to allow Laura to be a part of your wedding, she is beyond AMAZING.

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Jenifer R

I'm so glad that we decided to go with Bluebell Florals for our March 2017 wedding in San Diego. She always responded to my emails within in a business day. On my wedding day, she personally delivered my bouquets fifteen minutes early and asked if I wanted to change anything.... Read More Of course there was nothing to change, because they were exactly what I imagined. They also came in mason jars to hold them, which were helpful to hold them after pictures and throughout the night. She offered to meet with us, but we didn't live in San Diego. I just sent her a few pictures of different bouquets I liked and she made it a reality. Her prices were also very reasonable. In addition, we asked her to make a vase of flowers to give to our parents as a thank you last minute. They were really beautiful, the vase was great quality, and complimented the bouquets. All of the flowers were a great quality and so bright in color. I highly recommend Bluebell Florals.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Emily D

Laura is AMAZING! She made my ceremony and reception room absolutely gorgeous! Before my wedding, I met with her and showed her a few pictures from Pinterest that I liked. Not only was she able to re-create them, but she made them even PRETTIER than the pictures I showed her,... Read More especially my floral birch wedding arch. It was STUNNING! So pretty that we had all our wedding photos under it. Thank you Laura! You are so talented!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Sheila V

Laura was so easy to work with and was very quick with communication. She took my inspiration pictures and totally blew me away. The flowers were so gorgeous and EXACTLY what I wanted. I had so many other little requests and she ran with it so well, even making her own... Read More suggestions and giving me advice when my wedding-brain couldn’t make any more decisions! On the day of, she was so helpful and stayed to teach the guys how to pin their boutonnières and the ladies on how to hold their bouquets. I have absolutely no complaints and will refer her to anyone requiring a florist.

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Michala N

Laura is so talented and amazing! I could not get over how beautiful our centerpieces were, I probably said it about 100 times to my husband in a short span of 5 minutes. I was completely blown away by everything, the bouquets, boutonnières, aisle arrangements and the... Read More centerpieces. It was beyond anything I could have imagined.

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Jennifer A

Hands down PERFECTION! My wedding was amazing thanks to Bluebell Florals. I wanted lots of greenery and that's exactly what I got. Even with my last minute additions Laura made sure everything was taken care of. The flowers were so beautiful I wanted to take them all home with... Read More me. I highly recommend her services, she's affordable and does great work! I will be using her again for future events!

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Margaret L

Laura was an absolute dream. I had an initial meeting with her and then one in the planning process, but mostly used Pinterest and email to bring my vision to life. She was super responsive, accommodating, and affordable (she runs her small business from her home so less... Read More overhead cost), plus super friendly! I've had multiple people tell me that my bouquet is the prettiest they've ever seen, and she turned a little red wagon into the dreamiest flower girl wagon. I can't recommend her enough (in fact, I've already convinced one of my friends to book Laura for her wedding). Thank you again Laura for everything!!!!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Megan J

Laura from Bluebell Florals was instrumental in making my wedding dreams come true. She was very timely in her responses to my many questions and ideas, and was patient with making adjustments to my requests along the way. She truly took into consideration the vision and colors... Read More of the entire event and so skillfully used the most beautiful and vibrant flowers to do so. We got so, so many compliments about the flowers from the bouquets to the arbor, and the centerpieces as well. Laura, thank you SO much for your hard work, attention to detail and beautiful floral creations; they brightened up every wedding photo from our big day!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Julie W

I came across the website for Bluebell Florals and I was instantly in love with their aesthetic! All of the flowers were so pretty and I was in love with color schemes and flowers I didn't even know I liked! They were all just so well done! The website was up to date and also... Read More so beautifully done, that I knew I wanted to go with Bluebell Florals. When I first met Laura, she was well-prepared for our meeting and was very patient with me, as I was nervous and had a lot of questions! She eased my concerns and said she would work with me on the details and costs up until pretty close to the wedding day. I went with her and was so happy I did! She was always willing to speak with me if I had questions or changes and was willing to meet with me when I felt I needed to go over things in person. She was always friendly, patient, and reassuring, just what every bride needs! I absolutely loved working with her! When I got to my venue on my wedding day, I loved all of the beautiful flowers! They were GORGEOUS! When I saw the reception space, I teared up at how beautiful it was and the ceremony space was exactly how I envisioned it! I received so many compliments on all of the flowers and bouquets and I continue to get compliments on them when I show people the pictures. Laura was absolutely wonderful to work with, so much so that I hope to stay in touch with her! If you want the most amazing wedding flowers, you should go with Bluebell Florals!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Caitlin C

Laura was my favorite vendor that I worked with. She knew exactly what I wanted and executed it perfectly. She is a true artist and everyone at my wedding couldn't stop talking about the flowers - they were incredible!

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Katie K

Laura was absolutely amazing. Every flower detail had been exactly how I imagined it. I didn't have the opportunity to meet with Laura in person before the wedding, which was incredibly stressful, but she really had the perfect vision for our event and put together flawless... Read More pieces. She truly took the stress and pain out of the floral process and even on the day of was a huge help with the boys! If I still lived in California I would find a way just to use Laura's beautiful creations.

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Hailey Q

I cannot rave enough about Laura's work!!! She went above and beyond what I had expected based on our conversations and the pictures I sent over. I h ad a few samples done, but the day of the wedding, the arrangements and bouquets were stunning and way better than the samples... Read More (I know there were more flowers in season in May than in Feb when I had her make up some mock ones). Her communication was amazing, and she really worked hard to make our day special. A million thanks to Laura!!!

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 Taylor D

Bluebell Florals was referred to me by a friend who is considering hiring Laura to do her wedding flowers. I was initially planning on purchasing a whole bunch of my favorite flowers and putting together arrangements on the morning of my small north county San Diego backyard... Read More wedding, but after deciding that the flowers at my wedding were more important to me than I initially realized, I contacted Laura to get a quote and hear her ideas. I am so happy I did! Laura was extremely responsive, thoughtful and considerate in her approach to my wedding. She knew I had a budget, heard all of the things I wanted and didn't want, used all of the special antique bottles I had already gathered, and came up with an absolute perfect picture for my wedding! She even found a flower that wasn't supposed to be available yet and made sure I had some in my bouquet! Even though I had a relatively small venue, Laura put all of her expertise and care into making sure that every detail of every small arrangement, and my incredible bouquet, were exactly what I wanted!! Honestly, I think the flowers were my absolute favorite part of my wedding! I couldn't recommend Laura and Bluebell Florals more highly, and I can't wait to use her services again in the future!!!

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Caitlin V

Laura was amazing. Her flowers turned out just as I had asked for. I loved them sooo much and wished they would have lasted forever. She made my vision happen. She really went out of her way to make sure I was taken care of and I really appreciated her. I highly recommend... Read More bluebell floral! Thank you

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 Taylor C

Laura was amazing from the very first time I contacted her. From the proposal, the quick replies via email and everything else along the way she was great! I made a few adjustments to the flower plans close to our wedding day and she was very accommodating. Even informing me of... Read More things I didn't really need, which is a good feeling in the crazy process of planning a wedding. She was on top of it all! All our flowers were beautiful, from my bouquet, bridesmaids flower crowns and our dogs flower collar! Love everything Laura did! Couldn't have asked for a better florist for our special day! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Rachel C

Laura from Bluebell Florals is the kind of florist you hope to work with on something as special as your wedding. My wife (love being able to say that) had a lot of ideas - literally a whole slide show of images - of what she had imagined and Laura was able to work off those... Read More images to put together truly beautiful arrangements. She did a wonderful job with the color palette, the mix of different flower types, and the general layout of what to put where to complete the look we were going for. We had envisioned a romantic garden setting and Laura was able to bring that idea to life with her artistic talents. Aside from the beautiful flowers, Laura was just a really nice person to work with and that really makes an impression when you're working to put something like this together. Thanks again for everything Laura! - Patrick & Rachel Kornman

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Stephanie S

This company is beyond AMAZING! I was planning my San Diego wedding from New York and was not sure how everything would turn out without meeting in person to discuss details. Laura went above and beyond beginning to end and the final result was better than I could have ever... Read More expected not to mention budget friendly! I would use them again in a heartbeat! I can guarantee you will be beyond satisfied if you use Bluebell Florals!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Emily M

Bluebell Florals was absolutely amazing. Laura took my vision and made it better than I had ever imagined. The bride bouquet she made for me was absolutely beautiful, I cried. I could not recommend a better florist who is passionate, reliable, affordable and talented. Bluebell... Read More Florals was the best decision I made for my wedding.

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Bailey W

The entire experience of working with Laura of Bluebell Floral was fantastic! We weren't able to meet in person, but she was super responsive & friendly over email. The proposal she sent over was beautiful & so helpful. It was great to finally meet her on the wedding day. She... Read More worked incredibly hard & the results were stunning. I wasn't too sure of what I wanted, but what we got was perfect. All the florals were exactly what I dreamed of & were just right for our wedding. Laura truly is an artist!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Emily A

First off, Laura is the SWEETEST person ever and working with her was beyond smooth. Her work is so beautiful and there is so much attention to detail. I truly couldn't have imagined the bouquets, arch arrangement and table center pieces turning out any more perfect than they... Read More did. All of the guests at our wedding kept complimenting the arrangements and asking all about Laura and Bluebell Florals, and of course I was excited to give them her info! Amazing job, Laura! Our wedding would not have been the same without you!!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Erica B

If I could give Laura of Bluebell Florals more stars, I would. Laura was such a pleasure to work with from day one. She knew my vision exactly and fulfilled all of my wedding floral dreams. I felt that Laura went above and beyond for us, but I think she does that for every... Read More client, which is exactly how it should be. This is the biggest day of your life. You want to make sure you actually like your vendors. I have referred Laura to many friends and 3 of my friends have used her since.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Melissa T

Laura is AMAZING. She made our arrangements for our wedding even more beautiful than I could have imagined. She is super organized and responsive and was great at taking a general idea and making it into something spectacular. If you are looking for flowers for your event, you... Read More should definitely drop her a line. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Debbie C

From the initial meeting all the way through the wedding, we could not be more pleased with Bluebell Florals. Our daughter had a beach wedding and Laura gave use valuable suggestions from building the bamboo arbor to very affordable aisle decorations and flowers that work well... Read More in that venue. She decorated the reception area beautifully as well as the cake. We are happy with the way she personalized the ideas. Also, 5 days later we are still enjoying the floral arrangements used for the reception!

Laura

Hello! My name is Laura and I’m a floral designer located in Carlsbad, CA. Serving all of Southern California and beyond. I have always had a love for flowers and creating unique designs that are perfectly imperfect. From classic to modern, romantic, rustic, vintage, and chic, I tailor all of my designs to each of my clients’ unique style and vision. I love using unexpected elements with seasonal, beautiful blooms and am committed to making your wedding or event an unforgettable and lovely affair! Thank you so much for stopping by. Please feel free to get in touch to set up a consultation!