Book Your Wedding with Blueberry Hill Estate

A BACKYARD IN PAOLI, IN

Blueberry Hill Estate is surrounded by stands of oak trees, golden fields and bright blue skies as far as the eye can see. A fresh breeze plays across lush hills, creating a gorgeous backdrop for open-air and tented ceremonies, wedding receptions and amazing first-look photos. The pristine character of this venue fits traditional white-dress weddings, rustic themes and modern styles. There are endless vistas throughout the property, but two locations are the most popular. Both have a capacity of up to 500 guests.

The Hilltop is great for bright-eyed and adventurous couples. Look out over the rolling countryside with a soft breeze and bright red sunset. It’s a gorgeous setting for a wedding ceremony or for sharing hors d’oeuvres and cocktails on the lawn.

The Estate is more of a romantic rendezvous. It’s intimate, although still large enough for wedding ceremonies and receptions of any size. Secluded, like a secret garden, this space offers stone walls and beautiful flowers that offer couples the opportunity to go for a private stroll underneath the forest canopy.

Endless five-star reviews from excited brides use words like magical, fairytale and breathtaking to describe the scenery and the royal treatment you receive at Blueberry Hill Estate.

The venue provides you with an event coordinator that is attentive and friendly. They go out of their way to handle everything, allowing you to focus on spending the day with the people you love. The coordinator provides you with a list of preferred vendors and caterers, but you’re not obligated to use them. Any providers you choose yourself are subject to approval by the coordinator, however.

One huge plus is that Blueberry Hill Estate provides on-site accommodations for 32, including bride and groom. That keeps you and your closest friends and family together. Because the wedding rental includes the entire weekend, that means a lot of fun with your loved ones on the day of and afterward.

There are a lot of things that make Blueberry Hill Estate extra special. Here are some of the highlights.

• It has 110 acres for photos
  • Hiking trails
  • Exclusive use
  • Horseshoes
  • Darts and checkers
  • Bocce ball
  • Full 18-hole disc golf course
  • Wildlife: rabbits, foxes, pheasants, deer, hawks, ducks and geese
  • Multiple fireplaces: some just for two and others for the whole crowd

Blueberry Hill Estate...for that Special Occassion

As one of Southern Indiana’s premier wedding venues, Blueberry Hill Estate offers our discerning clientele the exclusivity of having a beautiful wedding and reception along with the luxury of an attentive staff. Our beautifully manicured estate gardens provide wedding and reception ceremony settings that are unequaled in their beauty and elegance. Enjoy your wedding with close family and friends at the Blueberry Hill 110 acre estate and take advantage of our overnight accommodations and relaxing atmosphere. For over 4 years, we have provided wedding and reception services for some of the area’s most extravagant weddings. With wedding ceremony and reception services for up to 500 guests, the Blueberry Hill Estate is your exclusive venue for any size wedding or reception. Contact us today.

• Outdoor - Covered

Backyard, Farm + Ranch, Estate, Historic Venue, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Destination Weddings, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Transportation

1493 East State Road 56, Paoli, IN (812) 618-2340
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 Lauren P

Blueberry Hill Estates is honestly the best of the best. Their locations are so stunning, it's like something out of a fairytale. Everything went so smoothly and perfectly, I honestly cannot have asked for a better setting for my wedding The staff is also great at helping with... Read More the setting and such, we went with the estate wedding setting but I would've been so happy at any of them. Thank you guys so much! Couldn't have been so perfect without you!!!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Merideth C

We had our wedding here June 2016 and all I can say is WOW! The venue is like nothing I've seen before and the staff couldn't do enough for every single guest. Romantic atmosphere surrounded by great features. The owner and head event manager made every effort to satisfy our... Read More every need and made sure our stay was more than enjoyable. The food was delicious with large enough portions for everyone to have plenty. The guests were very impressed with the food and the venue. Thank you to Blueberry Hill Estate for being so hospitable in all aspects of our wedding! A day we and many others will never forget! Really highly recommend this Blueberry Hill Estate to anyone looking for an excellent wedding venue.

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Stephanie C

We chose Blueberry Hill Estate for a number of reasons and couldn’t be happier that we did. From the first phone call through to the big day, the staff were attentive, experienced and wonderful, looking after us and our guests to the highest of standards. We opted for an... Read More intimate feel to the occasion, and we achieved exactly that. Our guest’s accommodation was perfect, and the catering they recommended was second to none – with many of our guests commenting on how magical the whole day turned out to be. I have to thank the staff who helped in the planning beforehand, making sure that no stone was left , and contributing to what was a huge success.

Reviewed on 12/27/2016

Blueberry Hill Estate is absolutely AMAZING! I cannot praise this venue enough! The entire process from booking my wedding, to my actual wedding day was perfect! The location is breathtaking, I didn't realize until I actually saw the estate and the grounds! Just driving down... Read More the driveway, it is lined with trees, then you see the estate. It is beautiful! The staff was warm and welcoming, and attended to my every need. The hilltop view is perfect, and the best location ever for a ceremony! had my wedding there in the fall, and it could not have been better! The food was amazing, and we had a large reception with appetizers and a plated dinner, it was so yummy! They also worked with me on menu options, and were open to all suggestions. The owner, was there onsite the day of my wedding, and the coordinator. Anything I needed or my family needed, it was done! They went above and beyond for myself and my now husband! I could not say enough good things about Blueberry Hill Estate.

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Emilee C

I had my wedding here in the Fall of 2016. The property looked gorgeous. Form the moment I arrived , someone was there to make sure I had everything I needed. The day went off without a glitch and I couldn't have been happier. Thank you to everyone involved at Blueberry Hill... Read More Estate

Beautiful Venue, But...

Reviewed on 12/04/2015 Alexis S

It goes without saying that the grounds, house, everything about this venue is breathtakingly beautiful. My husband and I knew as soon as we hit the driveway that we would get married here; it fit our lifestyles perfectly. We rented out the entire estate (cabin, glamping sites,... Read More and whole estate house) for the weekend; we arrived on Friday, had our wedding on Saturday, and left on Sunday. It's good to note that their pricing for food/tables/linens/chairs is pretty clear: $85/pp and $25/per child. We had a total of 65 guests that were able to make it (it was technically a destination wedding as we are not local to Indiana), and paid for accommodations for our bridal party. It was going to be perfect! It is also worth noting that every single thing outside of the "base" (buffet, non-alcoholic drinks, linens, etc.) is an "add-on." You want Christmas lights hung around the perimeter? Prepare to shell out $200. If you want to upgrade to the gorgeous cafe lights, prepare to spend at least $400. And the bar? You do not pay a per person rate, you pay a per drink rate; and they won't give you a proper estimate on what to budget. If we would have known the amount of issues we would run into because of their "coordinator," we would have NEVER signed the contract with this place. While everything turned out great (because my husband, his groomsmen, and his mother took charge of the weekend festivities and decorations), the broken promises never stopped adding up. We booked the 3 promised glamping sites in our contract, and only ONE was available for the weekend of (and it gets better - they weren't going to tell us and thought that they'd rent an RV instead); the owner threw a fit that our dog was on site (it was agreed upon a year in advance that she was IN the wedding, therefore was allowed); the coordinator neglected to book simple things like our food tastings, alcohol orders on time, site visits, etc.; It felt like the owner followed us around the entire weekend. Everywhere I turned, there he was. He also had the nerve to tell us that we had "gotten a deal" with what we were paying when we complained about our experience BEFORE the wedding even happened! I wish I had more room on here to tell our whole story of this place... It is an amazing beautiful venue, and the staff that they have on site for events were impeccable, but the staff you deal with throughout the process are just about terrible. They'll promise you the world, make you feel comfortable, and then drop the ball. I wish that I would've read a review like this before booking there so that I might've had a little bit of a heads-up on the coordinator. The day ended up being amazing - it was my wedding day, why wouldn't it be?! But the process and stress leading up to the big day by this place alone nearly made me lose my mind.

Ceremony & Reception

Reviewed on 7/15/2015 Patty S

I had my wedding here in June of 2015. The scenery is absolutely breathtaking! We had a little under 200 people. The wedding (including food) is about 85/person (for plated meals) and I think 25/kid. It's a little cheaper with buffet. They also can do your rehearsal +... Read More rehearsal dinner. :) They even provide screen for slideshows if you want. They have lots of lighting for night time around the pool, etc. Very fun and you can utilize the pub in the basement and invite all guests over to relax/drink/ etc. after the rehearsal. Pros: scenery, good food, can fit at least 400 if needed but also have places for intimate ceremonies. Can tailor your package. The estate house is gorgeous - spacious bathrooms! The pub is very fun and they have a nice massage area. Sun porch is beautiful to sit out on in summer and pool is heated. I can't emphasize the natural beauty there. Very nice people to work with! Cons: slightly expensive (remember, lots of things are "add-ons" - plated meals, alcohol, lighting), relatively new so make sure you're organized & know what you want. Includes a lot but remember you also might need to look out of town for vendors: DJ, hair/makeup, photo/video, cake, etc. (Paoli = SMALL town) My guests were stunned with the beauty and, like I said, the food was awesome. It's not a super expensive place and it's perfect for an outdoor wedding. You can have the ceremony on top of the hill and then the reception by the pool or behind the house. Lots of space to utilize! We loved it because we had the whole property to ourselves Friday - Sunday. BUT they have limited space for guests to stay overnight (5 rooms in estate house, can sleep ~10 in cabin, they are working on glamping too). I heard they may start doing more than one wedding per weekend, however. Keep that in mind. Another con: no shuttle to hotels. Overall, I'd absolutely recommend. Their new coordinator is great (But remember to stay on top of things - they are very busy in the summer). :)

Meet The Manager

Meghan & Cole Craven

Hello! We are Cole & Meghan Craven. We are blessed to be the Property and Event Managers for Blueberry Hill Estate. Meghan specializes in Day of Coordinating and assisting in the planning process. Cole specializes in all things marketing, care-taking of our 120 acre estate and assisting in the day of your event. We would love to meet you soon, schedule your tour with us today! With love, Cole & Meghan Craven Have a questions? Email Meghan at [email protected] or contact me via The Knot!