Blueberry Hill Estate

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning

1493 East State Road 56, Paoli, IN

Ceremony & Reception

Reviewed on 7/15/2015 Patty S

I had my wedding here in June of 2015. The scenery is absolutely breathtaking! We had a little under 200 people. The wedding (including food) is about 85/person (for plated meals) and I think 25/kid. It's a little cheaper with buffet. They also can do your rehearsal +... Read More rehearsal dinner. :) They even provide screen for slideshows if you want. They have lots of lighting for night time around the pool, etc. Very fun and you can utilize the pub in the basement and invite all guests over to relax/drink/ etc. after the rehearsal. Pros: scenery, good food, can fit at least 400 if needed but also have places for intimate ceremonies. Can tailor your package. The estate house is gorgeous - spacious bathrooms! The pub is very fun and they have a nice massage area. Sun porch is beautiful to sit out on in summer and pool is heated. I can't emphasize the natural beauty there. Very nice people to work with! Cons: slightly expensive (remember, lots of things are "add-ons" - plated meals, alcohol, lighting), relatively new so make sure you're organized & know what you want. Includes a lot but remember you also might need to look out of town for vendors: DJ, hair/makeup, photo/video, cake, etc. (Paoli = SMALL town) My guests were stunned with the beauty and, like I said, the food was awesome. It's not a super expensive place and it's perfect for an outdoor wedding. You can have the ceremony on top of the hill and then the reception by the pool or behind the house. Lots of space to utilize! We loved it because we had the whole property to ourselves Friday - Sunday. BUT they have limited space for guests to stay overnight (5 rooms in estate house, can sleep ~10 in cabin, they are working on glamping too). I heard they may start doing more than one wedding per weekend, however. Keep that in mind. Another con: no shuttle to hotels. Overall, I'd absolutely recommend. Their new coordinator is great (But remember to stay on top of things - they are very busy in the summer). :)

TO Blueberry Hill Estate