Bluebird Brides

Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Deleware

Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Deleware (603) 481-3804

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Rachel C

I had her do my hair and makeup on my wedding day. When I first got engaged, she was the first person I thought of! I wanted timeless, retro finger waves and I knew she was the perfect girl for the job after looking at all her work. She not only took the vision I had for my... Read More hair and makeup and made it reality, she far surpassed my vision! Both my hair and make up stayed all night through A LOT of dancing. If I could do it all over I wouldn't change a thing! I will absolutely be calling on her for any major events I have and recommending her to anyone I can!

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Lauren G

Katherine has done my makeup for many different occasions. From a friends wedding to parties. My makeup is always flawless and stays put all night! She's super professional and very accommodating, I would recommend her to anyone.

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Yvonne W

Katherine was a complete professional and made sure I looked every bit as fantastic as I always dreamed I could on my special day!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Carolyn B

Perfect all around! I love that Katherine does both hair & make-up and she comes to you! She was also very friendly and personable. She understood everyone’s style preferences and flawlessly fulfilled the hair and make-up visions. Everyone loved her work, I couldn’t have asked... Read More for better!