Blush is Texas’ hair & makeup service boutique in the Southwest of Houston.We specializes in professional makeup and hair artistry for bridal, commercial, and fashion clients. Services also include private makeup lessons.

Type

Hair Stylists, Makeup Artists

7601 W Sam Houston PKWY South Suite 150, Houston, TX

Perfect MakeUp

Reviewed on 2/25/2014 Caitlin L

We had Pete from Blush & Co. do my makeup, my mom's makeup and my husband's mom's makeup. This man is a true artist. I have never seen makeup done so well. He is also such a great guy to talk to when your wedding is a couple hours away and you are freaking out! We all chose to have fake eyelashes and they looked wonderful. I HIGHLY recommend Pete!

Flawless!!!

Reviewed on 9/08/2013 Yvette O

If you want to look your best on your day, Jeannie from Blush and Co. Can make that happen. I had Blush and Co do my hair and make up for my bridal pics and for the day of my wedding. My wedding party also had theirs done over there. She had an army of make up artists and hair stylists who made everyone pretty on my wedding day! I will forever be grateful to Jeannie. Will be back there if I need hair and make up for special occasions. Her prices are reasonable compared to other salons. I received numerous compliments about my make-up. My mom, sisters love their falsies. They looked so natural.

Best Makeup/Hair Artists in Town!

Reviewed on 8/30/2013 Christine T

I had my hair and makeup done both for my bridal portraits and my wedding day! Lauren did everything and I couldn't have been more pleased! I looked flawless and felt beautiful but still looked like myself! She took everything I said and made it better! Perfect hair and perfect air-brush makeup! I loved it so much that all my bridesmaids made appts and we had a little party in their cute salon! Every single girl was ecstatic with their look. I want to go back and do it all again! Best place in Houston area!

Beautiful

Reviewed on 10/01/2014 lindsey

I loved everything about this company. My make up and hair were perfect, the people were great to work with, and I truly had the best experience ever!

INCREDIBLE- Never felt so beautiful!

Reviewed on 8/15/2014 Lauren D

Blush and Co. did both my hair and makeup for my wedding day and I absolutely LOVED both of them!!! I have never felt more beautiful!! They make you look and feel flawless!! I got SO many compliments on my hair and makeup I felt amazing!! I did a trial a month before for my bridals and when I brought an arrangement of pictures in to show them- they created exactly what I was hoping for and even better!! They were very easy to get a hold of and work with throughout the whole process!! My mom (mother of the bride) also used them for her hair and make up!! She has highly sensitive skin and they had just the products to work with her to make sure she didn't break out- which she loved! After she went for her trial she went out to eat with friends and they could not get over how AMAZING her makeup was! They went on and on then and at the wedding!! She was thrilled!! It was so AWESOME I would absolutely recommended them to everyone!!

Hair and makeup

Reviewed on 7/02/2014 reagan r

Blush and company was recommended to me by a friend at work who had them do her hair and makeup for a wedding she was in. The mothers, my bridesmaids, and myself got our hair and makeup done by blush and co. They did an amazing job and I felt absolutely gorgeous, like any bride should. They changed up my hair and makeup a little from my bridal portraits which actually made everything come out better!!! They worked fast, but that does not mean they shorthanded us on anything. Everyone looked stunning and it felt awesome to get pampered!! They include false eye lashes with your airbrush makeup which was a nice finishing touch. And the team I had was so much fun! Loved them!!!!

Perfect!

Reviewed on 6/17/2014 Carolyn Q

In all the times I've had hair and makeup done, never before have I seen the finished product in the mirror and thought, "Yes! This is EXACTLY what I envisioned!"... until I went to Blush & Co. They did my trial for bridal portaits and my entire wedding party (10 of us). EVERYONE looked stunning! I couldn't be more pleased with the results. Cindy was also incredibly patient when I kept having to re-do the schedule to accommodate all 10 girls. I highly recommend them!

Never felt more BEAUTIFUL

Reviewed on 4/04/2013 Cynthia C

Hair and makeup was perfect in every photo. They really listened to changed I wanted to make after my trial. All girls were happy with hair and makeup as well. I felt beyond glamorous!!! Only problem was one particular person who did hair did not make my mother in law feel beautiful. She has thin hair, but I know he could have done something a little more fabulous. I had to ask him to change it a few times...and in the end she was happy. But, I wish he would have made more of an effort!

Natural, Glamorous, and Flawless

Reviewed on 11/29/2012 Kelli P

My vision for my wedding makeup was for it to still be me but enhanced and flawless (of course). Blush and Co. did exactly that. My mom, my MIL, a bridesmaid, and I all had our makeup done. Everyone looked so amazing! The moms' make up was age-appropriate and age-defying. Mine was truly flawless and lasted ALL night. Could not have asked for more!

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Katherine L

Blush and Co did an amazing job on me, my mom, and my bridesmaids on my wedding day! Everyone was really pleased with their hair / makeup. We went to their studio for the services and it was gorgeous-- all white, spacious, totally relaxing. Their hair stylists and makeup artists are true professionals and know how to create beautiful cohesive looks. Jeannie and Lauren were responsible for my hair and makeup-- I got EXACTLY what I was looking for. I couldn't have been more pleased! I would definitely recommend them to others. Some things I really appreciated: Help in creating a schedule (necessary when you have 8 people getting hair and/or makeup!) and ability to stick to that schedule Concern for touch ups-- all of our hair stylists and makeup artists were checking and re-checking our lashes, hair, makeup to make sure everything was perfect before we walked out the door! They are true perfectionists. Help with coordinating payment-- instead of asking for one lump sum check or payment, they allowed us to break our payments up by person and also helped to direct the girls to pay immediately after they were finished. A big relief for the bride to not have to worry about things like this on the wedding day!

Made me look pretty!!

Reviewed on 6/05/2012 Duyen N

First off, the co-owner of Blush and Co, Jeannie, is one of the sweetest people you'll ever meet. She was always willing to work around my schedule and always had girls available for me no matter what time I wanted and no matter how late I asked for it. I actually asked her about doing makeup and hair for my bridesmaids (they decided last minute for fear of crying and ruining their own makeup) the day before my wedding and she managed to work around it and even scheduled herself as one of the artists at 6am. She also did my makeup for my bridal session! Other than Jeannie, the 2 girls I'm familiar with are Michelle, who did my makeup and Lauren, who did my hair. Michelle always made me look great all 3 times that I got her to do my makeup including my wedding day. Lauren did my hair the same times that I did my makeup too. Lauren is a sweetie and always listens to what you ask for. Many people complimented the details of my hair on my wedding day! I would recommend every single one of these girls.

I looked HOTTTTT!

Reviewed on 4/10/2012 Lacey B

I LOVE Blush and Co. I went there for a consultation and brought a picture from a magazine and they replicated the style almost exactly! I was amazed that my hair AND makeup were gorgeous after the first try. Every stylst there is SO qualified and you will not be disappointed. Here is a tip: It is a little confusing to find bc it is in a HUGE Vietnamese shopping center inside Misora Bridal on the first floor. We also ate at Dim Soon on the second floor and it was DELICIOUS! Anyways- back to Blush and Co.- on my wedding day I took all my bridemaids there and mother and we all looked so beautiful in the pictures and recieved tons of compliments all night.

Perfection!

Reviewed on 3/23/2012 Jaime D

I used Blush and Co for my wedding in March and my bridals in February. Both days were warm and semi-humid, but that didn't have me worried! The girls that work here are amazing and really know what they are doing! I don't generally wear a lot of make up so I didn't want too much for my wedding because that is just not me. So I had airbrushed foundation, which felt super natural and then eyes and blush and lip gloss. And it was amazing, I felt like a princess! We had 10 people (including me) getting hair and/or make up done on the day of my wedding, and I was a little worried about the time just because that is a lot of people to fit in before pictures. But they had everything timed perfectly, we had about 40 minutes left over before pictures to relax and get dressed which was perfect! I would recommend them to anyone who needs make up or hair done, and I will definitely be using them again - if I ever need to!

I've never looked so BEAUTIFUL!

Reviewed on 1/16/2012 Michelle Q

Cindy & Caroline did both my makeup & hair trial & wedding day makeup & hair. They arrived on time, gave me exactly what I wanted, and were both incredibly sweet. They fit right in with my bridal party, & knew my photographer from a previous wedding, so I was totally comfortable and stress-free. They even stopped to let me eat lunch when my groomsmen arrived with food (so they could do any "in case" touch-ups) I looked FLAWLESS in my wedding pictures thanks to these girls. I'll book them again when it's time for family portraits or big events!

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 12/09/2011 Monica N

Diane is incredibly talented!

Absolutely Amazing

Reviewed on 11/19/2011 Andrea F

Jeannie did my makeup for my engagement photos as well as my makeup and my mom’s makeup for the wedding. We looked flawless. I received countless compliments and I can attribute them all to Jeannie. Caroline did the wedding party’s hair and again, everything was perfect. They both have an amazing eye for what they do, so with just a little direction, they were able to achieve a perfect look for everyone. The two were also so calming the day of the wedding. I can honestly say that hair and makeup was the most relaxing part of our day.

Highly Recommended!!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2011 Tessa C

I had Jeannie and Caroline for my makeup and hair. Both did amazing during my trial and wedding day. They also did wonders on my bridesmaids and mother of the bride. We all received so many compliments throughout the night. Jeannie was especially good at putting on makeup on those who flinch a lot during the eye makeup application. She made me very relaxed and I was very comfortable.

Great Value and Quality

Reviewed on 11/04/2011 Jessie D

Diane and Caroline from Blush and Co. did my wedding hair and makeup and my bridesmaids and they did a great job. I got a ton of compliments! The makeup was really natural and lasted the whole night and my hair was exactly what I wanted, even though I didn't really give a whole lot of directions. They were on time and really friendly and fun to work with. I would definitely recommend! Also, it's a great value for hair and makeup (airbrush). I had them come on site for my wedding and they were by far the cheapest and I don't feel like I lost any quality either!

Wonderful

Reviewed on 11/03/2011 Allison D

I booked Blush and Co. for my June wedding and could not have been happier with the services I received. Cindy and Caroline truly understood the look I wanted for my wedding and executed it beautifully. During all of our meetings, trials, and on the day of the wedding they were both professional and friendly. And most importantly, their work was impeccible! I got so many compliments on both my hair and makeup from my wedding guests. I would recommend (and do recommend) Blush and Co. to any bride who wants to look great on her wedding day!

Best Makeup EVER!

Reviewed on 11/02/2011 Bonny N

We booked Cindy and her team for our wedding in February. I just received a trial that I used for our engagement shoot and I lovedddd it! Cindy is super sweet to work with and does AMAZING work. Can't say enough great things! Sooo happy with booking Blush and Co for the wedding!

FLAWLESS!

Reviewed on 11/01/2011 Esther K

The word used most to describe the way I looked on my wedding day! FLAWLESS! All thanks to Cindy and her stylist at Blush and Co. My mom and mother in law were also so happy with their results. I told her exactly how their personalities are and how they would want their make up and she did a FANTASTIC job and nailed it on the first run! After my trial, I asked for a couple changes and she had no problem with my suggestions and was happy to make me happy. Cindy is so sweet and it was such a pleasure to have her make me look so flawless for one day.

Absolutely Amazing

Reviewed on 10/31/2011 Lyna H

Blush and Co. did such a great job with my makeup. Cindy really work with me to get the exact look I wanted for my wedding day. My husband hates dark eye shadow but I love dark eye shadow and so Cindy managed to find a look that we both love. Blush and Co. did a great job with my mom, mother-in-law and bridal party. I loved every picture we took because everyone looked so beautiful. I have already recommended them to several brides and plan to continue recommend them in the future!

LOVE+BLUSH & CO.

Reviewed on 10/31/2011 Sunshine W

I absolutely love working with Cindy. She did an amazing job doing makeup for me, my maid of honor and mother. She is super sweet and a true professional. She was so easy to work with and went above and beyond. I recommend her to everyone I know that needs to get dolled up.

Couldn't have been happier!

Reviewed on 10/30/2011 Christine T

For my wedding, I used BlushandCo and I couldn't have been happier!! They arrived early and made sure to stick with the schedule which was very important because I had makeup and hair done for myself, 6 bridesmaids, 2 mothers, 2 grandmothers and 1 sister. Needless to say, that is a lot to handle and they came through with shining colors. Not only were they timely and professional, I loved how they were able to look at all the different faces and adjust their makeup styles accordingly. Everybody's makeup turned out beautiful! It was so beautiful that some of my bridesmaids couldn't stop looking at themselves in the mirror. They all loved it. Thanks BlushandCo for making my makeup portion of my wedding stress-free and exactly what I had hoped for.

Pricey but worth it

Reviewed on 10/29/2011 Rebecca T

Yes, Blush Co is expensive. BUT it was down to the last month and a hlaf before the wedding and I still didn't have a makeup artist. My Mother was in a panic to find someone and fast. I was going back and forth between Austin and Houston (where the wedding would be held), and they were very flexible and even met me on the weekend to do my trial. We didn't expect to spend so much on the makeup, but all of my girls, my mother, and I looked lovely and the pictures turned out great. Cindy and the others were such fun to be around, but always stayed professional too. They arrived on time and well-prepared. My makeup and hair stayed through the wedding and reception and afterparty for almost 12 hours until one eyelash came off, but who cares by then? My party included 4 people total including my mother of the bride and cost over $1000 with the tattoo coverups (which were ok). These women won't be perfect for everyone as they are not a "discount" option, but they did a great job for me. My hair was exactly as I had invisioned, and my mother's best friend didn't even recognize her with her hair up and make-up done! I wish I could feel that beautiful every day.

Send Email