Modern Portraiture for Women

A boudoir session at Blush Boudoir is not only a way to create an incredible gift to give to your groom - it is the ultimate experience for you! Your transformation begins as you walk through the pink door of our beautiful studio. Sit back, enjoy a glass of sparkling wine and feel pampered while our talented hair and makeup team transform you into the most beautiful & sexy version of yourself. You then begin your photo shoot, nervousness quickly turning into confidence. Our experienced photography team will coach you all the way, posing you and making you feel like the gorgeous model that you are. This is truly a fun experience! And once you've seen your finished images, you will be stunned. The absolutely beautiful woman you see on the screen is YOU. Just wait until he sees them...

Photo

120 North St. Clair Street, Dayton, OH Dayt0n-Cincinnati-Columbus (937) 401-8001

Wonderful Grooms Gift

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Lisa G

This is just a short and sweet review, but choosing to have a boudoir photoshoot for my fiance/husband was a fantastic idea! Working with Tracy with this was incredible, she made me feel beautiful, confident, special and sexy! I ordered the coffee table book for him and he loves... Read More it, he keeps it at his night stand! Not only was it hot and unexpected gift for him, but it was an exciting, confidence booster for myself. I highly recommend it!

Reviewed on 3/19/2017 Madison C

BEST EXPERIENCE EVER!!! Blush Studio made my boudoir experience even better than I could have imagined! Their team was so friendly and made everything so comfortable! After looking at my pictures, I was amazed. I saw what my fiance sees in me: a confident, strong, beautiful... Read More woman! I can't wait to give them to my him on our wedding day!

Reviewed on 1/07/2016 Rebecca R

These ladies already know how amazing they are... but it never hurts to hear it again! What an awesome experience... for me... and my husband on our wedding day! Honestly, I love looking at the photos that Tracy took... almost as much as HE does! I would 100% recommend Blush to... Read More anyone who asks... and even those who don't!

Reviewed on 3/19/2017 Sarah J

Words cannot express how happy I am to have found Blush Studio. I waited almost an entire year to commit to doing a boudoir session as a wedding gift to my husband. Trista and Hannah made the beauty experience so much fun! When I went up to shoot with Tracy I felt completely... Read More at ease. Tracy truly has a warmth about her that is so calming and encouraging. She was extremely professional, coached me the entire time, and made everything feel perfect! The day Tracy sent my sneak preview I cried happy tears! I could not believe I was the woman in the photos. For the first time in my life I can honestly say I love myself and my body. The best part was giving my husband a copy of the prints – he was floored! This experience is genuinely the biggest investment you can make for yourself. I am forever grateful for the Blush team and highly recommend this for every bride to be (:

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 C R

I can't say enough about how great the Blush team is to work with! I'll admit that I was nervous when I walked through that pink door, but Tracy and her staff made me feel so comfortable and at ease throughout the entire process. I gave my husband the album on our wedding day in... Read More between the ceremony and reception and it really set the tone for the rest of the evening! He had no clue that something like this even existed and was speechless the entire time he looked through the album! Thank you for an amazing experience!

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Pauline C

I can't thank Blush Boudoir enough! What an amazing experience, the staff are lovely inside and out. I was able to give my groom a gift he'll never forget, and I can't believe it was me in those pictures! They made me feel so comfortable. Can't wait to use them for an... Read More anniversary gift, lol.

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Sierra D

Struggling with body image and thinking negatively of yourself is something a lot of women experience all too often. I was one of those women. Only recently have I developed a healthy mind-set and shining confidence that every women should have. When you walk through the little... Read More pink door at Blush Studio, the walls you built of negative thoughts and insecurities about yourself just vanish. Tracy, Jessica and the entire team at Blush are so professional and make you feel so comfortable in your skin. Through their coaching and feedback, they help you emerge the true goddess that you are. This experience has been everything I could have ever imagined. Loving yourself and embracing the woman you are is only the beginning of the magic you will experience during and after your session. If you are considering booking a session, either for yourself or your significant other, do not hesitate. It's time to let your walls down, embrace your inner goddess, and shower yourself in self love. You deserve it.

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Amanda F

definitely pricey. but very professional -you see where your money goes. wonderful to work with and flexible with your comfort level. can't wait to get my photos :)

tracy is the best!!!

Reviewed on 12/02/2010 Julie T

Tracy does an amazing job and makes you feel very comfortable. Her studio is gorgeous! She does beautiful pictures and is so fast in getting you your pics. Not only will you be extremely happy with tracy's work, but so will your man!!! If you are looking for a photographer for... Read More wedding or boudoir, you gotta call Tracy. I'm so glad I did.

FABULOUS!!

Reviewed on 12/01/2010 Abby S

I LOVE Blush-Boudoir!! I had a boudoir session for my husband's birthday present and it was an experience that I will remember for the rest of my life...and he will too!! Beyond the fact that my photos are absolutely stunning...I still pull them out to remind myself how... Read More beautiful and sexy I felt before my twins took over my body :) the experience itself was life changing! Tracy made me feel like a supermodel and gave me the confidence to be sexy...a trait that was burried inside under my inncoent naive high school cheerleaderness :) I don't know any girl that doesn't want to feel like the georgous confident center of all the attention, fan blowing and flash bulbs snapping away. My husband was blown away because he had only seen my inconcent side as well. The reaction on his face was priceless. He made one of my pictures the background on his xbox home screen and when I walked by one day I had to do a double take. "Oh my God! Is that me!!" I screamed..."I look so hot!" The studio is amazing, Tracy makes you feel so confident and has a way of bringout out the inner goddess in you. I would totally reccomed a session with blush-boudoir to EVERYONE!!

This is an AMAZING experience!

Reviewed on 12/01/2010 Angie V

I did a session with Tracy as a 10 year wedding anniversary gift for my husband this past summer. What an amazing experience! Tracy's skills as a photographer are phenomenal. Her and Michelle (her hair/makeup artist) know how to make each and every woman who walks through... Read More the door of their studio look and feel amazing. If you're looking for a HOT gift for your fiance, hubby or even for yourself, check out Blush Boudior. It's a once in a lifetime experience :)

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 12/01/2010 Ashley L

I did a blush session with Tracy this past year before I got married, and it was amazing! Tracy is the best photographer I have ever seen (and worked with) and I only wish I had her photograph my wedding (I had already selected a photographer by the time I met her) She makes... Read More you feel sooo comfortable and knows exactly how to make you look absolutely gorgeous! My husband was in awe when he saw my blush pictures! I can guarantee you will not be disappointed when working with Tracy! I also have had the pleasure of working with Tracy in other projects and I cant say enough about what a wonderful person she is! She will be my photographer for LIFE...no matter where I am living! Love you!!

Blush Studio

Our all-female staff of professional makeup artists, hairstylists and boudoir photographers are among the most talented in the region. We have gained the reputation as one of the top boudoir studios in the country while our team loves making our clients look and feel amazing! This is the perfect gift for partner, however it is also the most incredible gift you could EVER give yourself – a day of fun, beauty and a total confidence booster. Every single woman deserves to feel beautiful and have this amazing experience.