Austin On-location Hair + Makeup Team

blush 'n bangs is a best friend beauty team providing on-location hair and makeup services in Austin, TX and the surrounding areas including, but not limited to, Round Rock, Georgetown, and Dripping Springs. We pride ourselves on our ability to creatively collaborate with clients to produce a look that makes them feel beautiful for every occasion. blush 'n bangs has experience with weddings, special events, runway and editorial work. Whether you need hair, makeup, or both, blush 'n bangs has you covered. Visit us on Facebook and Instagram! www.facebook.com/blushnbangs // www.instagram.com/blushnbangs

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

Austin, TX and surrounding areas (512) 589-5132

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 Kristina S

Amber and Brooke were amazing! They were so much fun to work with and really helped me take a blurry dreamy vision and turn it into a gorgeous reality. I've never felt more beautiful in my life and I wouldn't have changed a thing about my wedding day look! They also did a... Read More fantastic job on my mom, who had never had her makeup done professionally, she was really happy with how it turned out. My makeup and hair lasted all night and even through some pretty intense dancing! Both were very professional and prompt in all communication and were a really great addition to my day of prep and kept my party relaxed and laughing! HIGHLY reccomend blush 'n bangs for all of your wedding glam needs!

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Natalie P

Amber and Brooke are AMAZING. AMAZING. I did a trial with them a few weeks before my wedding and they listened to what I liked and made changes to the minor things I asked to be different on my wedding day. My hair and makeup looked exactly like I wanted! They also did hair and... Read More makeup for my bridal party. They were on time, and had everyone ready to go ahead of schedule. It was so nice to not be stressed about getting everyone ready and making it to the venue on time. They are professional and super fun to have around. It was like having an extra few friends hanging out with us on the morning of the wedding. I can't recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Lauren G

Blush 'n Bangs are so passionate about the beauty industry that it makes my heart sing! It is nice to be pampered by professionals who make you feel at ease. They answered my questions via email and phone in a prompt manner which is very important for a bride-to-be. I've been... Read More married two months and I can't stop looking at all my bridesmaids and myself. Amber and Brooke rocked it out for my wedding! I can't wait to make-up an excuse to see them again! 11 bridesmaids and mother-of-the-bride ain't easy, but they sure made it look like it was! The only regret you will have is not booking with Blush 'n Bangs!!!

2017-06-25T13:52:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! We had such a blast working with you and all of your bridesmaids.

Reviewed on 1/01/2018 Lauren P

Blush n’ Bangs was the absolute best!! My hair and make up for my wedding day was exactly how I imagined I‎t and they did such a great job. They did 5 of my bridesmaids hair and make up also on the day of the wedding and they did perfectly and in a timely manner. Everything... Read More looked awesome and I can’t say enough about Blush n’ bangs. The girls are so, so sweet and really cared about making my bridal look how I wanted. I am incredibly pleased with them, and highly recommend them to anyone and everyone!!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Brittany C

My bridesmaids and I all loved having the company of these ladies throughout the morning. They’re friendly, and talented! We looked HOT after they were done with us.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Lauren T

These gals were the highlight of our day— they made the entire bridal party feel special and were extremely accommodating to each of our unique wants. They worked efficiently without missing a single detail and we all looked and felt amazing. Worth every penny and more!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Ariana S

blush'n bangs made my wedding day that much more special! They provided excellent makeup and hairstyles and were a pleasure to have around. Both women were knowledgeable. We didn't have exact styles in mind but we all had elements we knew we wanted, and they were able to give... Read More us input and suggestions. I was so pleased with them and will definitely go to them again.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Jaclyn B

These girls are absolutely amazing at what they do!!! I had my hair and makeup done in the morning even though my wedding started at 5:30, and yet everything still looked fresh the minute I walked down the aisle. My Bridal party and I felt like they were part of our group... Read More because of how sweet and outgoing they are!! They simply looked at a photo of what we wanted our hair and makeup to look like, and made it ten times better than what we expected!! We all received compliments the entire night! I would absolutely, in a heartbeat, go with them again!! Love these girls. They were a DREAM to work with. :)

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Michelle H

I can not say enough about the Blush 'N Bangs team! They went above and beyond to make sure all bridesmaids and the bride were all 100% satisfied with their updos and makeup. They were also proactive about touch ups if they were needed- I've been in a few weddings and have never... Read More seen that level of service before. I encourage everyone who is able to - book early because there is a reason their calendar fills up fast.

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Sarah W

I hired Blush 'N Bangs for my wedding in September. They did hair and make up for me, all of my bridesmaids, and our mothers. Everyone was SOO happy with the way their hair and make up turned out. There were also so many options for make up to accommodate everyone's price range.... Read More I had air brush make up done and loved it. Some of my bridesmaids got full make up, some got just their eyes done, and some got just lashes. Everyone was very happy with their decisions and looked beautiful for the wedding. My mom is very traditional and wears very neutral make up. She had never had her make up done before and was nervous. She explained her preferences to Brooke and she did exactly what was asked for and my mom loved her make up. These girls do fantastic work, are very sweet, flexible, and professional. I will definitely hire these girls again in the future.

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Ariana S

Brooke was absolutely amazing! She made me and my bridesmaid look EXACTLY how we wanted. Unfortunately, Amber wasn't available the day of our wedding but they provided a great replacement and it all went so well! I'm pretty picky when it comes to makeup and hair as I generally... Read More am pretty much a minimalist when it comes to makeup. I just feel like it was so tasteful and didn't feel like I was wearing a mask and wig all night. They are great and I would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Ashlee H

Brooke completed my make up for multiple occasions - engagement photos, bridal shower and wedding! I seriously go to her for every occasion because she listens to my vision and executes perfectly. She was great with time management for the bridal party and had ample time to... Read More complete my look. She made me feel exceptionally beautiful and I will continue to use her for all of my future events.

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Brittany S

Amber did a great job on my hair. It was exactly what I wanted! Brooke did an awesome job on my lashes, too. They're also super efficient. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Erin S

Amber & Brooke are the ultimate dream team. I was super comfortable working with them, communication was easy and they totally understood my needs. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 Katelynn E

Amber and Brooke did my hair and makeup for my wedding day and they did such an amazing job. They were so sweet and friendly as well. I absolutely loved my hair and makeup! They were also very efficient and fast, which is a good thing since wedding days can be a little hectic at... Read More times. I would definelty recommend them to anyone who is looking for someone to do your hair and makeup.

Brooke Hampton & Amber Honeycutt