PREMIER WEDDING PHOTO & VIDEO COMPANY

With decades of experience in professional photography, we strive to achieve the highest in customer satisfaction. Using the latest industry standard equipment, we produce exceptional photography that meets our professional-grade standard. From start to finish, our services and products reflect our

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Beverly Hills, CA LA | OC | SB | SD | WORLDWIDE DESTINATIONS (855) 539-3555

You Would REGRET Not Choosing Them!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Christina B

When I got engaged, our wedding budget was a big concern, but at the same time, we wanted the best of everything. That being said, I made it my mission to find the best wedding vendors at the most wallet-friendly prices. Seeing that our wedding was in Los Angeles (and ended up... Read More being in Malibu), we knew that high prices were already an issue, so that made it even more of an obstacle. The majority of my research turned up photography and videography vendors in the $4,500+ range for barely any services, and for us, that was just too much for too little. When I found Blushing Bride Photo Video amidst my Google searches and Pinterest binges, I knew I had hit the jackpot. As it turned out, I had even already "pinned" many of their photos onto my wedding photography board. It was fate. If you haven't already seen their website - go there now. The gorgeous photos displayed there sealed the deal for my now-husband and I. Plus, the prices were better than any other out there. After meeting with their creative director, Tigran, we were so glad we chose them to be our photographers and videographers for the big day. One of our decisions in that initial meeting was to have Ruben Domingo as our main photographer, and that decision was perhaps as important as choosing Blushing Bride. Ruben is an incredibly talented photographer who makes you feel completely at ease - a big thing if you’re not used to being professionally photographed - and brings out your true personality and beauty in his photos. Tigran and Justin were our videographers and Kristen was our second photographer, and the team worked together to capture practically everything we wanted of our wedding. When we got the photos back, we had even more confirmation that we’d made the right decision. They were absolutely beautiful. Perfect lighting, perfect color, perfect angle – perfect everything. Moreover, Ruben and Tigran went above and beyond to get the perfect shots, especially in our last nighttime shoot which Ruben shot across a lake with Tigran providing the special lighting near us. They’re truly artists. We got the wedding video back not too long ago, and, again, it was another masterpiece. It went far beyond our expectations of how any wedding video could turn out, and it again made us feel grateful for choosing Blushing Bride. Perfect editing, perfect music (all from our wedding), and perfect at making all of your friends and family cry because of how beautiful they made our wedding memory. Our wedding just wouldn’t be captured in the same way had we gone with any other. Choosing Blushing Bride Photo Video was by far one of the best decisions we made planning our wedding (the other was choosing Calamigos Ranch as our venue). We had some pressure from my husband’s parents to shop around and not decide on our vendors too soon, but we all agree now that we would all would have regretted not choosing them. Your wedding photos and videos are the only memories you get to show and relive with others – your children, family, and friends. 50 years later, my husband and I will still be thankful we made the right decision in capturing and memorizing the happiest day of our life.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Jenna P

Choosing Blushing Bride Photo and Video for our wedding photos and video was the best decision we could have made! Photos and videos are notoriously expensive and the cost be prohibitive to many people. Blushing Brides makes it possible! We couldn't believe the value we got! We... Read More had 2 photographers and 2 videographers who captured practically our entire day! The photographers and videographers were so great. My husband and I are pretty laid back and certainly not used to having cameras on us all the time, but the professionals from Blushing Brides were so friendly, funny, relaxed, and yet professional about the whole thing and helped relieve some of the awkwardness. They did a great job guiding us on how to pose and what to do in order to deliver really great quality work. When we received our 2500+ photos we were ecstatic! They caught so many important moments and really made things interesting and modern. When we received our video we were shocked at how well it had been edited and how long it was!!! We relived the entire day. The special moments and words that were shared as well as so many moments we never even got to experience or witness! It was perfect. We would highly recommend Blushing Brides for all your wedding photo and video needs!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Diana D

I really enjoy working with blushing Bride Photo! They are very professional, and knowledgeable in their field. They are always very sweet to the clients and to my team as well. I have great, positive experiences working with them and I will continue to refer them to my future... Read More clients for photo services!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Faye G

We found Blushing Bride here at the Knot and do not regret that decision! They communicated in timely manner and honor all our "demands" or better yet went above and beyond. We worked with Ruben and Todd on the day of our wedding. They were amazing! They made us feel so... Read More comfortable and at ease in front of the camera. Our pictures are absolutely gorgeous, nothing short of perfection! We had an outdoor summer wedding at the picturesque location of Gerry Ranch. They were able to capture it all with perfect angle, lighting, everything. Seeing our photos brings me back to the day, brings back the emotions!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Frank P

The Blushing Bride team made for a very pleasant wedding planning experience and even better photos with very fast delivery! Tigran answered our many questions intelligently and quickly throughout the months leading up to our wedding and provided guidance and tons of information... Read More on the different packages and contract matters. On the day of the wedding, Ruben (our photographer) was great to work with and very funny. He was professional and went about his work but definitely took on our vibe and made sure the photos reflected the feeling of the day. As I mentioned earlier, the final product was top quality and delivered very quickly after the wedding day. All in all, Blushing Bride is a great deal and I would no doubt recommend them to others! Our only regret is not doing videography with them.

2016-10-18T01:24:34 Response from the vendor

Thank You! I am sorry I am not sure who this is since the wedding day is wrong, but thank you. Tigran

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Chris S

Blushing Bride Photo was the perfect find for us. They were responsive and produced some amazing pictures. They also had great pricing in comparison to the different companies we were comparing them to while we were in the hunt for a photographer. We did not have any referrals... Read More or friend suggestions for a photographer so we had to do plenty of research before making our decision and my wife and I are glad we went with Blushing Bride Photo. Ruben was our photographer and he worked out great. He was friendly and easy to work with. We are very happy with the quality of our pictures and how simple it was to get access to all of them through the website they give you access to. We love the fact that they give you all of the .jpg files so that you can do whatever you want with them. We did not want to be restricted to buying photos from them or only getting a limited number of photos back. We got thousands of pictures back and spent a full few hours reminiscing about our big day. We recommend Blushing Bride Photo. Thanks Ruben and Tigran!

2016-10-17T16:18:34 Response from the vendor

Thank You Chris!!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Talar B

They are amazing! Our engagement photos came out incredible and we cannot wait for our wedding photos and video as we know they will come out great! The team is awesome, they'll give you suggestions as well as sound advice. Honestly if it wasn't for my sister being a... Read More photographer herself, we wouldn't have found such a great team of photographers and videographers to work with.

2016-10-17T19:14:36 Response from the vendor

Thanks Talar!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Charlotte S

Blushing Bride was amazing to work with. Tigran was my main contact person and put my mind at ease. He not only responded to calls/emails very quickly, but also made sure there was as little stress as possible. Reben was my photographer and I cannot say enough about the photos... Read More he took. They were absolutely perfect and far exceeded my expectations. Highly recommend.

2016-10-14T20:09:13 Response from the vendor

Thanks Charlotte for having us part of your Magical Celebration at Disneyland Resort. Tigran

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Melanie H

Ruben is such an amazing photographer. One the wedding day, he made sure everything was perfect for the pictures. We had a garden wedding and the vibe of the wedding was whimsically romantic. This was captured perfectly in the pictures. I highly recommend Ruben and I have told... Read More all of my friends who are getting married about Blushing Bride. If you can, splurge and get the package of two photographers. Ruben did a great job, but it would have been nice for him if he had help holding the reflectors during the photo shoot. To me, photos are the most important way to remember the wedding day, and I am so happy I went with Blushing Bride.

2016-08-31T21:00:46 Response from the vendor

Thank You Melanie! Yes, having a second photographer definitely helps, we always highly recommend that. Tigran

Reviewed on 8/24/2016

Sabrina took our engagement photographs at the Trump golf course picnic area and she was so awesome and creative. She was so helpful with the poses and we had so much fun taking photographs. The photographs came out so good and we were very satisfied with the results. My... Read More husband and I got married on July 16, 2016 at Wilson Creek Winery, Temecula. It was such a beautiful day and were so happy with Sabrina and Kelly as our photographers! They were so awesome and patient. They took tons of photographs and the quality was great. We were so surprised to see two photographers the day of, considering we had only paid to have one photographer!! That was such a wonderful surprise! Again thank you so much for making our special day so memorable and stress free. We definitely recommend both Sabrina and Kelly!!!

2016-08-25T14:12:54 Response from the vendor

Thank You Very Much Gloria!!!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Greg B

Blushing Bride was a pleasure to work with. The photographer Kelly Thomas was nothing but amazing, she went above and beyond her duties. All of the photos are amazing and beautiful capturing every moment perfectly.

2016-08-03T17:03:18 Response from the vendor

Thank You Jennifer & Greg!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Brittany L

I had Blushing Bride for my Long Beach wedding on June 18. They were extremely professional and accommodating throughout the entire process. They answered any questions I had and were never annoyed no matter how many times I called. On wedding day they showed up on time and got... Read More a long extremely well with everyone. They blended in during ceremony and reception seamlessly. My pictures turned out better than I could have ever imagined. I have gotten many compliments and would advise any bride to use them for their photography. Affordable and stress free to work with. Thank you!

2016-08-01T23:22:54 Response from the vendor

Thank You Brittany for having us at your wedding! Sabrina and I loved working with you too. Tigran

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Brittany L

Reviewed on 6/06/2016

We are thankful and satisfied that we found Blushing Bride to be our wedding photographers/videographers. Tigran was very approachable and knowledgable about the wedding photography industry from Day 1. The angles, quality, style, and creativity that we saw of the final... Read More products were amazing. The video surpassed our expectations. They did a great job capturing the audience within the first few minutes of the video. We highly recommend Blushing Bride to anyone not only for their outstanding quality of work but also for their affordable prices.

Reviewed on 5/03/2016 Karla M

Tigran and his team are so great! My Husband and I opted to only get a photographer for our wedding because of costs and we were matched up with a wonderful photographer, Alicia who made our wedding pictures run so smoothly. The service is friendly and thoughtful. Thank you for... Read More capturing our special day.

Most understanding ever.

Reviewed on 12/15/2015 Madison H

Ruben and Tigran really understood what my husband and I wanted for our wedding. They were a pleasure to work with and the photos came out exactly what I wanted. I honestly didn't even notice when photos were being taken and they all came out lovely. My friends are even blown... Read More away!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Kristy P

I just had my wedding, and have only seen the pictures that the photographer showed me on site, but I just have to say that I could not have been more thrilled with my experience with Ruben as our photographer! The pictures I saw were great, and I have no doubt that they will... Read More all turn out amazing. Ruben was so wonderful to work with. He was fun, energetic, and made everyone feel at ease. I was extremely nervous about this part since my engagement session (with a different photographer/company) was not great and I had not actually met Tigran or Ruben, but they far exceeded my expectations. I cannot recommend them enough! Also, it's shocking, and awesome, that they were actually some of the most affordable photographers I looked into too!

Blushing bride

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

I couldn't be more pleased with blushing bride photography. If your looking for a wedding photographer then look no further. My wedding photos came out flawless! They are perfect in every way. Not to mention the photographers we so nice and made me feel so comfortable in front... Read More of the camera. I really don't have one bad thing to say about them. I would definitely recommend blushing bride to anyone looking for amazing wedding photos!

Beautiful photos

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Danielle R

Tigran and Ruben were wonderful to work with. Ruben shot our engagement photos for us, which were lovely, and both he and Tigran arrived on our wedding day to make sure they got plenty of coverage of important parts of the ceremony. It can be a little hard to get in touch with... Read More them at times as they stay very busy working weddings, but they are always very professional. They never got in the way during the ceremony or festivities and our photos turned out beautiful. There were a couple photos I wish we had gotten that never happened, but overall I am very pleased with how everything turned out. They captured our special day beautifully.

Amazing!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Laura B

COULD NOT BE HAPPIER! Steven and i were absolutely amazed with the wedding and the engagement pictures! The entire team was absolutely fantastic. Not only did the pictures turn out beautifully, everyone is a pleasure to work with. I was getting email responses from Tigran within... Read More the same day which is fantastic when you are trying to get things done during the planning process. These pictures will be with us forever! Worth every single penny! At the wedding there was not one moment was I concerned about the shots they were getting or that there weren't enough, or wondering where they were. The photos from both our engagement and wedding were returned in an extremely timely manner and very high quality. They were amazing!

2015-10-23T13:30:25 Response from the vendor

Thank You Laura and Steven! Tigran

Amazing Experience

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Chelsea G

Tigran and his team far exceeded our expectations in all areas! Communication with them prior to our wedding day was very easy. They were always very communicative and on top of things. The day of our wedding they made me feel very comfortable and at ease. They were... Read More timely,friendly, professional and easy to work with. The day of, my hair and makeup took longer then expected which cut into our photo time. Tigran knew I felt rushed, so a week later he volunteered to drive from LA all of the way down to San Diego where we live to shoot a few more pictures of my husband and I for no additional charge. The gesture was amazing and so appreciated. Our photos turned out absolutely beautiful! I have nothing but positive things to say about this company. I highly recommend using them.

2015-10-16T13:54:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much Chelsea!

Great Photography Company!

Reviewed on 9/19/2015 Lauren B

We took our engagement photos and our wedding photos with Blushing Brides and with the same photographer- Ruben. I highly recommend doing this! We had a great time getting to know Ruben during our engagement shoot and it made the wedding photography go so much easier and relaxed... Read More since we knew he would do a great job! Blushing Brides is great because they give your literally every single photo edited and unedited for you to choose from. So you literally have hundreds and hundreds of pictures! We had Ruben on our wedding day as well as an assistant photographer. This was awesome because we were able to get a ton of great candid shots and lots of shots with us and the bridal party. Blushing Brides is a quality photography company with great photographers that don't break the bank!

2015-09-28T15:09:42 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Lauren!

Reviewed on 8/14/2015

From beginning to end they were nothing but 5 star. They were so kind to have several phone calls and email exchanges to go over everything I wanted and the style of the photos. The photographers were on time and very professional. They made sure to get the best shots at the... Read More best times of day/moments. Once I finally received our wedding photos, I was blown away. I was so happy with the results, it was better than anything I could have imagines. Highly recommend Blushing Bride Photo video. They captured the best day of our life perfectly.

2015-08-17T13:51:55 Response from the vendor

Thank You Ashley! Alexandra & Stacey loved capturing your beautiful Napa wedding. We wish you lots of love and happiness in years to come and always may God shower his blessings to you forever. Tigran & Blushing Bride Photo Video Team

Wedding pics

Reviewed on 7/06/2015

I am extremely satisfied on how beautiful my pictures came out.

Fantastic photographers for Spring outdoor California wedding

Reviewed on 6/02/2015 Jessica B

We loved this vendor and are thrilled with our wedding photos! There’s so many great things we’d like to say, but here’s the top 5 reasons we’re delighted with the whole experience: 1) Creative Direction: we picked this vendor because we liked the unusual poses in several of... Read More their group photos, and they hit it out of the park! All we did was express our preferences (shots of us as couple or in a group, no still-life or getting-ready pics) and they masterfully art directed our 14-person wedding party through several fun, complicated shots that we haven’t seen on any wedding website before or since. And everyone had fun doing it—the photographers were laughing, our guests were laughing, and we had a great time seeing what they’d think of next. 2) Lovely Lighting: the photos perfectly capture a range of natural light, from that warm, late-afternoon glow (when we started taking group shots) to purple dusk (after the ceremony) to candlelit tables at night 3) Preparation, Preparation, Preparation! The day of the wedding, the two photographers showed up early to explore the venue (free of charge) and then walked through it with us so we could explain where various events would take place. This worked out really well because they were able to masterfully arrange our guests and talk us through several complicated shots, including two human tunnels (one after the ceremony with folks throwing petals, another one at night with sparklers) and 16-person group photos. 4) Price: these folks were the best price for the quality (we did benefit from a seasonal discount) 5) Prompt & Caring Customer Service: the office responded promptly to all our requests, from the first time we contacted them through our viewing the photos.

Meet The Manager

Courtney Coker

Blushing Bride Photo Video Team Member Since 2014.