SoCal Wedding Photographers, Destination & TTD

Misti and Colin, the husband and wife team behind BohemiaDelMar, are award-winning wedding photographers based in Southern California serving Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, Santa Barbara and the surrounding areas. Their style has been described as bright, romantic and authentic. They strive to combine elements of fine art photography mixed with candid photojournalism. They also specialize in underwater trash the dress sessions and destination weddings. For many years, they lived full-time in the Mayan Riviera of Mexico as the area’s top wedding photographers. These days, they are happy to call Southern California home, where they can be with the best the wedding industry has to offer. They love what they do, but more importantly they love working with the people they meet.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Southern California and Beyond (424) 277-0808

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Mimi C

We LOVED working with Colin and Misti! They fit in perfectly with our wedding and shot the most amazing photos! They are talented, kind and so fun to be around! They listened to what we wanted and perfectly captured our aesthtic and style as a couple. I could not have dreamed... Read More better photos, they captured the day PERFECTLY. I highly, highly recommend working with this amazing team! My husband, family and guests loved them too!

2017-04-30T16:35:05 Response from the vendor

Mimi and Kyle, Thanks so, so much for the kind words! I just realized I could respond to reviews on here, so I'm officially making the 'thank you' official ;) We had so much fun on our 2 days with you, I wish we could... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 Kelly B

Sam and I can't begin to describe how happy we are that we chose Misti and Colin to photograph our wedding. Leading up to the wedding, and even after, they were super responsive to emails and made the whole process very easy. They were able to capture all of our memorable... Read More moments and every photo was stunning! They were great with our guests and made the photo taking process seamless. They definitely know what they're doing and are very professional; we highly recommend them!

2017-04-30T16:37:35 Response from the vendor

Dearest Sam and Kelly, Thanks so much for taking the time to get on here and review us, we really appreciate it and your sweet words! We had a fantastic time working with you both! You guys are both so sweet and down to Earth... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Gena C

Hiring Misti & Colin for our wedding photography was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. It was an amazing experience working with them. And our pictures are incredible. So now have so many great photos from our wedding, we are having a hard time picking out which... Read More ones to frame and put on display in our house. From the first moment I reached out to them for information, they made us feel special and were very detailed and fast in their responses. Leading up to the wedding I was very confident in our decision to hire them, communication was great. Meeting them on the wedding day was proved me right. They were very organized and provided us great direction during the day to ensure we had all the photos we wanted, and more. Our guests couldn't stop raving about how wonderful they were to them as well at the wedding. They took all the traditional photos we needed and then found some amazing creative shots to take as well. They work so well together and have a very nice eye for what would make a great photo. We chose to do the Trash the Dress option as well, which I would highly recommend! Not only was it a super fun day with Misti & Colin taking the shots, the pictures were amazing. Our friends and family can't stop talking about how incredible the photos are, so different then your traditional wedding photos. I honestly could go on and on about how amazing our photos are and how great they are to work with. I would recommend them to anyone. They truly care. Thank you again Misti & Colin!

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Allyson M

Misti and Colin were GREAT! They photographed our wedding in Playa del Carmen, Mexico in April 2017. From the moment we contacted them for information, they were responsive and helpful. They even helped us find our DJ in the area who was also awesome! We felt like Misti and... Read More Colin were the best photographers in the Playa del Carmen area. Having two photographers there on the big day was so nice because they were each able to get pictures of really important details that might have been missed had it just been one photographer there. For instance, while everyone was dancing and Misti was getting our pictures on the dance floor, Colin went outside and arranged a beautiful photo opp among the lit-up palm trees at nighttime. He was able to then grab us to take a really amazing shot that we will cherish forever. When my husband and I were taking our couple pictures, they offered guidance with our posing and what would look best with the lighting. We also liked that they only did wedding photography and no other services like videography because it allowed them to really focus on making the pictures the best they could be. Planning a wedding in Mexico from the USA is a difficult process and it was made much easier with these two providing their insight along the way. We would recommend these two over and over again!

2017-04-30T16:24:30 Response from the vendor

Allen and Allyson, Thank you guys so much for taking the time to review us! We really appreciate your sweet words and we are so happy we got a chance to meet for your destination wedding. I hope we can meet up again in the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 Brittany F

Misti & Colin were absolutely wonderful to work with. They were very kind, helpful, encouraging and had great ideas! The photos they created from my wedding day were better than I could have dreamed of! I can't stop looking at them all. I look through the whole album and feel... Read More like I re-live that day each time. They took the time to get to know us and listen, then they beautifully captured so many special moments that I will always cherish. I can't say enough good things about this company. Creative, fun, attentive...Myself and my family included were all VERY impressed!

2017-04-30T16:26:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! We absolutely loved every minute minute spent with you guys. Our cheeks hurt at the end of the night from all the laughter on your wedding day! We wish you guys all the best in love and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 Jessica M

Misti and Colin are AMAZING! Misti was in constant contact from the beginning. They are both very knowledgable, professional, and great at what they do. They edited each and every one of our photos and did it so quickly. They knew exactly which poses to do in order to get the... Read More best results. I'm so glad that we made the decision to go with Bohemia Del Mar. If you're reading this trying to make the difficult decision of who to hire, please know that you will not make a mistake by choosing them. They have an eye for things that most photographers do not. All of the pictures turned out beautiful! They can make some of the most simple things into beautiful masterpieces. Thank you Misti and Colin for making our day so wonderful and giving us gorgeous photos to preserve the memory forever of our special day.

2017-04-30T16:40:32 Response from the vendor

Hi Jessica! Thank you so much for the sweet words and for taking the time out of your day to leave us such a nice review! We really appreciate it! We wish you guys all the best things and hope to see you again! Many... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Mimi C

Misti & Colin

Misti here, thanks for stopping by! Colin & I are the husband & wife team (& former high school sweethearts) behind BohemiaDelMar. We've grown up together & with that, we grew a mutual love for photography. After we were wed, we decided to leave it all behind for a new adventure in Playa del Carmen, Mexico. After living in the Caribbean for nearly 5 years & shooting hundreds of weddings, we've decided to call beautiful Southern California our home base. We love travel, diving, good food, meeting new people & we love animals. We donate a portion of each wedding to an animal shelter in need.