SoCal Wedding Photographers, Destination & TTD

Misti and Colin, the husband and wife team behind BohemiaDelMar, are award-winning wedding photographers based in Southern California serving Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, Santa Barbara and the surrounding areas. Their style has been described as bright, romantic and authentic. They strive to combine elements of fine art photography mixed with candid photojournalism. They also specialize in underwater trash the dress sessions and destination weddings. For many years, they lived full-time in the Mayan Riviera of Mexico as the area’s top wedding photographers. These days, they are happy to call Southern California home, where they can be with the best the wedding industry has to offer. They love what they do, but more importantly they love working with the people they meet.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Southern California and Beyond (424) 277-0808

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 Brittany F

Misti & Colin were absolutely wonderful to work with. They were very kind, helpful, encouraging and had great ideas! The photos they created from my wedding day were better than I could have dreamed of! I can't stop looking at them all. I look through the whole album and feel... Read More like I re-live that day each time. They took the time to get to know us and listen, then they beautifully captured so many special moments that I will always cherish. I can't say enough good things about this company. Creative, fun, attentive...Myself and my family included were all VERY impressed!

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 Jessica M

Misti and Colin are AMAZING! Misti was in constant contact from the beginning. They are both very knowledgable, professional, and great at what they do. They edited each and every one of our photos and did it so quickly. They knew exactly which poses to do in order to get the... Read More best results. I'm so glad that we made the decision to go with Bohemia Del Mar. If you're reading this trying to make the difficult decision of who to hire, please know that you will not make a mistake by choosing them. They have an eye for things that most photographers do not. All of the pictures turned out beautiful! They can make some of the most simple things into beautiful masterpieces. Thank you Misti and Colin for making our day so wonderful and giving us gorgeous photos to preserve the memory forever of our special day.

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 Kelly B

Sam and I can't begin to describe how happy we are that we chose Misti and Colin to photograph our wedding. Leading up to the wedding, and even after, they were super responsive to emails and made the whole process very easy. They were able to capture all of our memorable... Read More moments and every photo was stunning! They were great with our guests and made the photo taking process seamless. They definitely know what they're doing and are very professional; we highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Mimi C

We LOVED working with Colin and Misti! They fit in perfectly with our wedding and shot the most amazing photos! They are talented, kind and so fun to be around! They listened to what we wanted and perfectly captured our aesthtic and style as a couple. I could not have dreamed... Read More better photos, they captured the day PERFECTLY. I highly, highly recommend working with this amazing team! My husband, family and guests loved them too!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Mimi C

Misti & Colin

Misti here, thanks for stopping by! Colin & I are the husband & wife team (& former high school sweethearts) behind BohemiaDelMar. We've grown up together & with that, we grew a mutual love for photography. After we were wed, we decided to leave it all behind for a new adventure in Playa del Carmen, Mexico. After living in the Caribbean for nearly 5 years & shooting hundreds of weddings, we've decided to call beautiful Southern California our home base. We love travel, diving, good food, meeting new people & we love animals. We donate a portion of each wedding to an animal shelter in need.