Trash The Dress

Photo

PO BOX 165, Plevna, MT Plevna and More (406) 772-5898

My wedding experience captured in photos

Reviewed on 12/16/2014 Danielle O

Overall Leslie was very fun to work with, stress free, and always thinking about whats best for the bride and groom. She does an amazing job at listening to your ideas and helping capture the moments that mean the most to YOU. She is very flexable to work with and most of all... Read More her photo packages include the digital copies to ALL of the pictures. This is an amazing feature that most photographers do not offer. I loved having all the pictures to do with as I pleased. Being able to look at them all, brings you back amazing memories every time. Thank you leslie for making our day special.

Wedding Day Photos

Reviewed on 12/12/2014

Bohle Images is a one of kind photographer and does AMAZING work. She is flexible with places to go and ideas she has are unique and fun! She captures the candids along with the "posed" photos. She had a photo booth that was very fun and lots of people still talk about... Read More getting to get a photo taken and take one home. She used it a fundraiser for the Bride/Groom also. She gives 120%. Anyone that uses her will not be disappointed at all.

Great pictures and had a blast doing them

Reviewed on 12/11/2014 Alyssa D

Leslie does great work and she makes it fun to take pictures. She's open to ideas and encourages it. I would definitely recommend her as a photographer!

Just what we wanted!

Reviewed on 1/03/2014 NIKKI R

Leslie Bohle was so laid back and easy going. We liked her untraditional style and the fact that she was open to our ideas as well. She is just so fun and we really enjoyed working with her!! We were pleased that we were able to stay within our budget, and receive such quality... Read More photographs. We also liked the fact that we didn't have to order photos or albums directly from her. She gave us a disc with all our images on it and we could have our photos printed wherever we wanted! Thank you Leslie! May God bless your photography adventures! :)

My perfect day!

Reviewed on 1/02/2014

I am so happy with the outcome of our wedding, and the pictures show just how wonderful our wedding was. Leslie (Bohle Images) was absolutely wonderful. She traveled all the way to Arizona from Montana to photograph our wedding! I was most excited because she let us know she was... Read More excited to travel to a new location, and that she had many wonderful ideas. I loved that we met up before the big day and went over our expectations. She met absolutely every one of them! She wanted to know the order of the wedding, the pictures that were most important to me, and let us know that she was there to make the experience enjoyable, fun, and smooth! Even with our large bridal parties and families pictures went very smooth and she took control and got formal pictures done in a timely and fun fashion. (we decided to take pictures after the ceremony) Once the reception started Leslie captured so many of my favorite moments from the wedding! My absolute favorite part of what Bohle Images did for us was couple pictures the next day in Sedona! Sedona is one of the most beautiful places in Arizona. We did a couple session in front of the historic red rocks "Cathedral Rock" These pictures were wonderful and she directed us into the most beautiful poses and really just told us to be ourselves. I am in love with the end results of the Sedona pictures, Lastly, we did some "wreck the dress" pictures that I had a blast with! They also turned out beautiful. I would 100% recommend Bohle Images to everyone! I had a great experience and the pictures were even better! Leslie was a pleasure to work with. I am more than pleased and thankful she was there on our big day!