Let's capture your legacy...

Bokeh Love Photography is a full service photography business based in New Jersey that focuses on capturing the legacy of new love and was established in 2013. Creating beautiful imagery and educating clients on a tangible experience which allows and encourages images to be printed and preserved is what we are most passionate about. We look forward to capturing the start of your legacy together.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available

NJ, PA, DE, NY & Destinations (609) 576-9140

The best photographer around!!

Reviewed on 7/02/2015 Alison S

IF YOU ARE READING THIS REVIEW RIGHT NOW, STOP AND JUST CALL BOKEH LOVE PHOTOGRAHPY RIGHT NOW, YOU WON'T REGRET IT! Can I just say that Lauren is absolutely amazing?!? She made the wedding planning process so easy by helping with timelines and giving tips as far as things to... Read More think about to bring with you that day for great pictures. She is super friendly, and easy to talk to. She makes you comfortable whether you are asking her what may seem like a weird/stupid question, or you are standing on a crowded boardwalk with tons of people staring you down getting your pictures taken. When doing our engagement shots, seeing her get excited over taking pictures on a jetty or on a hill with the sun setting behind us, I could tell she truly loves her job and that her heart is really in it, and that comes though in all of her pictures! Lauren really does go above and beyond all expectations you may have, just when you think she couldn't get more awesome, she does something even more awesome! I could keep babbling here, but I won't. Thank you sooooooo much Lauren, Greg and I can't express our thanks enough for capturing our day!

2015-07-02T10:59:13 Response from the vendor

OMG Alison! I am a mess right now! Seriously, so many tears running down my face! You are SO amazing! Thank you SO SO SO MUCH!!! <3 <3 <3 <3

Reviewed on 5/20/2015 Amanda R

BOKEH LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY IS SIMPLY THE BEST!!!! There is not enough room in the review to describe how awesome this woman is. She went above and beyond in helping my husband and I to make our day so perfect. In addition to her incredible creativity and awesome shots, she helped... Read More us to develop a timeline for our day. Lauren was always there to help answer any silly questions I may have had a long the way and she offered great advice for many things throughout the planning process. We cannot recommend Lauren enough, we are so pleased to be able to have the chance to work with her again!! Her work truly speaks for itself, Lauren loves what she does and it shows!! Lauren is a genuine artist and it would be silly to book with anyone other than Bokeh Love Photography!! Thank you again for helping to make our day so perfect!!

Highly Recommend! Will definitely Rehire!

Reviewed on 3/22/2014

Bokeh Love Photography is magical when it comes to catching irreplaceable moments on film! I am a makeup artist who hired BLP for portfolio work and ended up returning for pregnancy photos, and newborn portraits soon after. I FELL IN LOVE with Lauren's raw photography style but... Read More most importantly, I fell in love with Lauren! She has an amazing eye for detail and knows what she is doing! I don't care for "extra posed" pictures, I love pictures that capture authentic and genuine moments.. and she specializes in doing just that! Lauren is also very personable, respectful, and professional. I will retain BLP's phenomenal services for all my future family portrait needs,and very highly recommend! Prices are excellent and the packaging is gorgeous! BLP delivers! Best in South Jersey for sure!

2014-04-30T18:59:34 Response from the vendor

thank you so much!!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Kelly M

Lauren is FANTASTIC! She was our photographer for a special charity event and she captured the evening for us with excellent photos! She is professional, has amazing talent and does not disappoint! I had never met Lauren before that evening, but she was highly recommended by a... Read More top notch photographer, and I can clearly see why. She is an absolute gem and I would hire her again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Archie W

I was a groomsmen at a friend's wedding and the pictures Lauren from Bokeh Love Photography took were beautiful. She was also very professional and knew her craft. She was also patient with the bridal party. I am getting marry July of 2018 and will definitely used her service.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Angel S

Lauren did our pregnancy announcements last fall and we couldn't love them more. She was super easy to work with and was accessible and responsive leading up to and after our photo shoot. I loved that she was super supportive of my need to have a million homemade props. She... Read More was able to include them all in various and unique ways that truly captured our joy and excitement. She also honored my desire to keep the photo shoot private and not posted on Social media untill after we had announced to our family and friends that we were expecting. That was perhaps one of the simplest yet most important things to us as we were waiting until we were 20 along weeks to announce. It might not be such a big deal for some people, but for us it was that extra level of professionalism that we truly appreciated. I'm super excited to have her capture our next fall family session.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jose B

I attended a wedding she worked on. She definitely knows her way with a camera and she's super friendly to add to it. If you want someone great for your wedding look no further.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jennifer B

Lauren is the best! She is on top of everything and gives you pictures you never thought you'd have. She shoots our annual Halloween Haunted House Party and we are amazed at how she captures the actors in all of the different lighting throughout the night. With all of the work... Read More we do it means so much to have the moments captured and Lauren gives us stunning photos very year!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016

Lauren is amazing!! The mission was a bit difficult -- to secretly capture our engagement on the lawn of Congress Hall in Cape May. Lauren camped out in the parking lot and captured every moment -- and then took us to the beach for a photoshoot where she snapped away till our... Read More hearts' content. and the photos are amazing!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Allyson L

Lauren did a fall mini shoot for my 6 month old daughter and was an absolute pleasure to work with! She knew the best time of day to go for photos, the perfect location where the sunlight and leaves are the most colorful, and is great with babies. She was able to capture the... Read More attention of my daughter and take some really fantastic shots. It was nearly impossible to choose only five! I would book her again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Elizabeth R

If you're looking for an AMAZING photographer with an incredible personality, Lauren is your girl! Even with obstacles we faced during the engagement photo session, the photos came out absolutely stunning last year! Lauren & her husband joined us for our destination/cruise... Read More wedding in the Bahamas this past September and I don't have one complaint about my experience with her & her assistant! Hands down, Lauren & Bokeh Love Photography was the best decision I made throughout my entire wedding planning experience!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Cricket B

Lauren is absolutely amazing! I can't say enough about her and her work. We get a family shoot done every year and are never disappointed. She puts so much love into her photographs and you can see it in the end result. She's wonderful with children and she is always thinking of... Read More new and creative ways to showcase her clients. I highly recommend Bokeh Love Photography for your wedding, engagement, or family photos.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Ashley B

Let me start by saying my wedding was complete because Lauren and her assistant were there! She knew exactly what she was doing, we were guided from start to finish, and had no issues at all. I must be honest, at one point during my reception I wondered if she had left because I... Read More hadn't seen her and was told she was hiding around catching everyone in their natural state, best pictures anyone can get! I was so thoroughly impressed from start to finish and I really am a tough critic! I have a daughter with special needs and never stops moving, she even managed to work around her as well, even when she almost broke a piece of her equipment! All around best photographer ever!! Thank you Lauren for capturing our special day so that we will have the most beautiful pictures for the rest of our lives!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 BRIDGETT B

Lauren was the photographer for my sisters wedding, I am the one who searched out the perfect photographer for my sisters big day! Once I saw her images I knew she was/is a very talented photographer. I'm amazed by her creativity and talent she truly has a passion for... Read More weddings as well as her couples. You can't go wrong with choosing Bokeh Love Photography.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Melissa B

Bokeh Love Photography is amazing!!!! Lauren is such a passionate photographer who goes out of her way to capture the most amazing shots. She clearly loves what she does and I highly recommend her. You will not be disappointed!!!!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Tara F

Lauren and Bokeh Love are AMAZING!!! To say that my engagement pictures and bridal portraits are beautiful is an understatement. I have gotten so many compliments about them. Lauren listened to our wants and needs and captured both our personalities and the beauty of our... Read More location (the beach!) in our pictures. I also used Lauren to do a boudoir shoot as a grooms present. I cannot urge you enough to use Bokeh Love as your photographer. Lauren - thank you for documenting this process for us. We love our pictures and are so thankful to have had you a part of our day!

Reviewed on 12/26/2015 Lauren B

Oh my Goodness where do I start?! Lauren and her team were by far my favorite part of my wedding day! Lauren has a true passion for her talent, and it shows through her work. From the moment we started communicating Lauren felt more like a friend than a vendor. Since she arrived... Read More at my venue, Lauren was the ultimate pro..from helping me fix my dress to posing my husband and I, I don't know what I would have done without her!!! The pictures are STUNNING! No words would truly do my experience with Lauren and her team justice! She made our day truly the best day of our lives and she captured better than I could have ever dreamed. Also if you have the option, get the Snapbooth! My guests had so much fun and it made for some awesome keepsake memories! I cannot reccomend BokehLovePhotography enough! Seriously stop your search, you found your dream photography team right here!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Juliana C

From the day I met with Lauren, I knew she was the perfect photographer for my special day. Leading up to the wedding, she was would give out tips or reminders for things I would have never even thought of, which were extremely helpful. Bokeh love photography was so easy to... Read More work with, and really lessened the stress on the wedding day. I was so confident in Lauren and her team that I didn't have to worry once if something would get overlooked. Lauren is amazing at catching every single detail, she truly has the eye for the art of photography.I am so thankful I went with Bokeh Love Photography! My photos are so perfect!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015

If you are looking for a talented, professional but so personable photographer, Lauren is the one. I knew from the moment I met with Lauren, that she would be the perfect photographer for my wedding. Leading up to the wedding, she was so helpful. If I had any questions, she was... Read More quick to respond. Lauren set up a wedding day time line, and it made the day run so smoothly. I also used the photo booth, which my guests absolutely loved! Lauren has this special talent, that is really one of a kind. Her eye for the perfect photos is out of this world amazing. Do yourself a favor and hire Lauren, you won't regret it!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2015 Jessica F

Lauren is incredibly gifted. Her photography skills are above and beyond amazing, but she also has the innate ability to make you feel comfortable. I'm quite introverted, but I felt so at ease during my engagement session. Everything felt natural for my fiance and I because... Read More of Lauren. It's obvious this isn't just a job, but a genuine labor of love for her. She really gets to know her clients, their stories, and gushes with excitement over your photos. It's clear how passionate she is about her work. I couldn't recommend a better person to capture your precious moments.

Reviewed on 10/10/2015 Jessica F

Lauren is incredibly gifted. Her photography skills are above and beyond amazing, but she also has the innate ability to make you feel comfortable. I'm quite introverted, but felt so at ease during my engagement session. Everything felt natural for my fiancé and I because of... Read More Lauren. It's obvious this isn't just a job, but a genuine labor of love for her. She really gets to know her clients, their stories, and gushes with excitement over your photos. It's clear how passionate she is about her work. I couldn't recommend a better person to capture your precious moments!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 leigh m

My fiancé and I just had our engagement shoot this past weekend and we couldn't be more pleased. Lauren is absolutely amazing, down to earth and has a GREAT eye for what pictures will work. She really put our mind at ease and made us both feel better about our first photoshoot.... Read More I highly recommend her for any occasion! We will definitely be booking our wedding with her!

Exactly what we wanted!

Reviewed on 8/28/2015 Victoria P

The weather was terrible the day of our wedding, Lauren didn't miss a step or let that stop her from capturing the magic our of special day. Our photos are the best I've ever seen. She and her team are the best, extremely professional and talented. Everyone loved working with... Read More her! We were lucky to have hired her! Thank you Lauren! You are amazing!

Reviewed on 8/18/2015 Lauren A

How can I possibly begin to describe the incredible experience I had with Lauren and Bokeh Love Photography!? I first was introduced to Lauren through a recommendation and as soon as we sat down for coffee I knew she was the one! You find the love of your life, set a date, and... Read More the photographer is truthfully the single most important part of capturing your wedding. You will look back on these memories forever, and I will be able to relive these moments over and over again. Lauren first did our engagement photos, even took an off-roading Jeep ride with us to get to our favorite spot! She captured the most beautiful sunset photos I have ever seen, and yes it was a REAL sunset! She was so much fun, so easy going and willing to do whatever it took to capture our love and excitement (even our dog got to join in on the fun!). Next I did a boudoir session with Lauren, which made me feel like a million dollars. The photos came out stunning and were a big hit with my groom! Now, the most important part, the wedding photos... On the most important day of our lives Lauren made our experience truly one of a kind. She is so incredibly creative, and is completely willing to go above and beyond for you. She will make sure to capture every unique and special moment of your day with nothing less than top quality professionalism and one of the kindest hearts that I know. I feel like we didn't just gain a great experience, unique and exquisite pictures, but also a friend. I will continue to use Lauren and only Lauren to photograph every happy experience in our lives because she is just simply the best. Her quality of work speaks for itself and from the minute you meet her you can never forget her. She honestly loves what she does and you can tell her attention to detail is what sets her apart from all the rest. Pick up the phone and call or email her today. You will NOT regret it!!!!! We love you Lauren!!!!! <3

2015-09-01T16:58:25 Response from the vendor

Lauren, Where do I begin? First, thank you so so SO much! I brag about my brides to everyone, and reading your review just verify's how lucky I am! Thank you so much for trusting me, for being amazing, taking me off roading, and for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/28/2015 Krista

Amazing Photographer. High quality photos and awesome experience. Lauren shot our engagement pictures and our wedding and did an excellent job. Would definetly recommend :)

Lauren Adams

Hi, I'm Lauren! Weddings are my life. I have been photographing couples in love since 2013 and I adore every little detail about them from. Creating beautiful imagery and allowing my clients to have tangible products to hold in their hands and display on the wall is what I am most passionate about. Your wedding is one of the most amazing experiences you will share together, and as you start your legacy, I am there with my team to document it for you and your future generations to admire. Reach out to me today, and let's chat about how I can make your dreams come true!