Let's capture your legacy...

Bokeh Love Photography is a full service photography business based in New Jersey that focuses on capturing the legacy of new love and was established in 2013. Creating beautiful imagery and educating clients on a tangible experience which allows and encourages images to be printed and preserved is what we are most passionate about. We look forward to capturing the start of your legacy together.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100

NJ, PA, DE, NY & Destinations (609) 576-9140

The best photographer around!!

Reviewed on 7/02/2015 Alison S

IF YOU ARE READING THIS REVIEW RIGHT NOW, STOP AND JUST CALL BOKEH LOVE PHOTOGRAHPY RIGHT NOW, YOU WON'T REGRET IT! Can I just say that Lauren is absolutely amazing?!? She made the wedding planning process so easy by helping with timelines and giving tips as far as things to... Read More think about to bring with you that day for great pictures. She is super friendly, and easy to talk to. She makes you comfortable whether you are asking her what may seem like a weird/stupid question, or you are standing on a crowded boardwalk with tons of people staring you down getting your pictures taken. When doing our engagement shots, seeing her get excited over taking pictures on a jetty or on a hill with the sun setting behind us, I could tell she truly loves her job and that her heart is really in it, and that comes though in all of her pictures! Lauren really does go above and beyond all expectations you may have, just when you think she couldn't get more awesome, she does something even more awesome! I could keep babbling here, but I won't. Thank you sooooooo much Lauren, Greg and I can't express our thanks enough for capturing our day!

2015-07-02T10:59:13 Response from the vendor

OMG Alison! I am a mess right now! Seriously, so many tears running down my face! You are SO amazing! Thank you SO SO SO MUCH!!! <3 <3 <3 <3

Reviewed on 5/20/2015 Amanda R

BOKEH LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY IS SIMPLY THE BEST!!!! There is not enough room in the review to describe how awesome this woman is. She went above and beyond in helping my husband and I to make our day so perfect. In addition to her incredible creativity and awesome shots, she helped... Read More us to develop a timeline for our day. Lauren was always there to help answer any silly questions I may have had a long the way and she offered great advice for many things throughout the planning process. We cannot recommend Lauren enough, we are so pleased to be able to have the chance to work with her again!! Her work truly speaks for itself, Lauren loves what she does and it shows!! Lauren is a genuine artist and it would be silly to book with anyone other than Bokeh Love Photography!! Thank you again for helping to make our day so perfect!!

Highly Recommend! Will definitely Rehire!

Reviewed on 3/22/2014

Bokeh Love Photography is magical when it comes to catching irreplaceable moments on film! I am a makeup artist who hired BLP for portfolio work and ended up returning for pregnancy photos, and newborn portraits soon after. I FELL IN LOVE with Lauren's raw photography style but... Read More most importantly, I fell in love with Lauren! She has an amazing eye for detail and knows what she is doing! I don't care for "extra posed" pictures, I love pictures that capture authentic and genuine moments.. and she specializes in doing just that! Lauren is also very personable, respectful, and professional. I will retain BLP's phenomenal services for all my future family portrait needs,and very highly recommend! Prices are excellent and the packaging is gorgeous! BLP delivers! Best in South Jersey for sure!

2014-04-30T18:59:34 Response from the vendor

thank you so much!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Nicole A

My fiance and I were part of a huge styled shoot created and organized by Lauren. Not only was the set out of this world but we had such a blast working with her. We had never modeled before. Lauren guided us through poses and made us laugh and relax so much that when I saw the... Read More images, I could hardly believe it was us! I thought we'd be so stiff and awkward, but no, Lauren was the best at making us feel like we had it going on! I love my images from the styled shoot. She does unbelievable photography and has the most creative ideas up her sleeves. She is easy going and a ton of fun!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Angel T

Year after year Lauren continues to capture absolutely amazing images of my family. This year she captured my son's 1yr photo session and our annual family photos. She made taking images of my shy fussy toddler look beyond easy. She is wonderful with children and a true joy... Read More to work with. Her artistic eye and attention to detail set her apart from your average photographer. She goes above and beyond to capture the best possible images. True story; I've never before been so in love with an entire photo shoot to the point where I needed to have all of the images. The last two sessions we've had with Lauren I couldn't decide which images I didn't want. I adored them all. She is simply the best!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Rebecca O

The absolute BEST photographer for any wedding, engagement or maternity shoot. Lauren is a highly skilled and very creative photographer, she has a nack to capture that one perfect moment and make it last a lifetime. One thing I really like is her attention to detail and... Read More artistic creativity she takes the time to get to know you as a friend instead of just a client which makes your feel more comfortable. Her sessions feel like are full of fun and laughter which helps her not only capture that perfect picture but she has a real eye to get some unexpected amazing moments that really touch your heart.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Nicole M

Bokeh Love Photography is hands d9wn the best. Lauren did an amazing job with my wedding ceremony pictures. I was having trouble finding a photographer last minute and I came across Lauren thankfully she was available for my wedding day and I she just did an amazing job. So... Read More thankful we found her!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Gyllian B

From my initial contact with Lauren, i was given the absolute confidence to book right away, and im so glad i did. Bokeh offers packages that suited for any budget. Lauren was great to deal with! She responded quickly to emails and would even send ideas to make your session... Read More with her worth wild! From the moment I received my engagement session I know I went with the correct photographer! THERE WASNT A BAD PHOTO! I couldn’t wait for my wedding day. On the day itself the Lauren made us feel amazingly relaxed and was polite, approachable, respectful and great fun to be around! Lauren gave us confidence with every shot she took and we are so beyond happy with the results! We could not recommend Bokeh Love Photography enough for a wedding or any other event. I look forward to booking again for my trash the dress session! Lauren loves what she does and you can see it in the photos! Thanks again for all my perfect wedding pictures

2017-10-27T12:27:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Cynthia L

I worked with Lauren for my friends engagement shoot and wedding and it was truly a wonderful experience. She was so accommodating and friendly. She made you feel comfortable to want to discuss ideas you have for a shot and she also comes up with the amazing shots that made the... Read More only difficult part of the process was deciding which to print. Her eye for detail on all the wedding pictures produced some of the most beautiful images I’ve ever seen. I really can’t say enough about her. Her turn around for the gallery was soo fast, we are very pleased with that. I highly recommend her for any of life’s important events that you want to capture and remember in the most amazing way.

2017-10-27T12:28:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Michael P

Lauren is an extremely talented and caring photographer, her abilities to not only capture the perfect picture but also photograph the candid moments makes having sessions with her even more enjoyable. Instead of feeling awkward and posed she keeps you laughing and feeling... Read More comfortable, which shows in her work. The special moments she captures are truly genuine. You can tell she prides herself on making her clients laugh, smile and create memories that will last a lifetime. It’s. It often you can find someone so passionate about there work, but truly care for there clients

2017-10-27T12:29:00 Response from the vendor

thank you!!!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Danielle R

We had family portraits done by Lauren at Bokeh love photography. Our family is definetly different so we didn't just want your average beach or park type pictures. We wanted them done in a cemetery, and didn't know how that would be perceive. But Lauren was so understanding and... Read More excited to turn our vision into a reality. She scoped out cemetery's, found beautiful mausoleums and made our first portraits as a family beautiful, tasteful, and one of the best memories we have to date!!! When we got the proofs I was beyond blown away! They were gorgeous, she captured our personalities but more importany she was able to capture the love we share for one another! It was a beautiful experience and bokeh love photography has gained a customer for life!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Rachael R

Upon a search for a photographer to shoot our upcoming wedding and meeting with other potentials, I knew when I met Lauren that she would be the one to photograph one of the best days of my life. We planned the engagement photos for several months and she was so helpful, even... Read More created a Pinterest board as inspiration! Her and her husband are an amazing team that literally captured the essence of who we are as a couple. If you need a photographer for ANYTHING, call her! You won't regret your choice! I am so beyond looking forward to her capturing our wedding day! She's full of information and gives suggestions/feedback based on her experience. Never once was she pushy or trying to get us to book her. She gave us ample time to talk it over, which was important for us. Lauren's positivity and love of photography is contagious. You can See her passion for it and let's be honest- the pictures are amazing! I'm still getting compliments on or epics. With Lauren- you get quality and quantity with a touch of wholesomeness and sincere honesty. You will not be disappointed with her work!

2017-08-21T20:52:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you so so much for your sweet review! I had such an amazing time hanging out with you two for your engagement session and I cannot WAIT to photograph your wedding! <3 <3

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Bre C

I had the best time as a guest in a boudoir shoot. I felt so comfortable and beautiful through the shoot. As someone who is always camera shy, I'm shocked by how fun the experience was. Lauren is absolutely amazing, I couldn't recommend her enogh!

2017-08-21T20:52:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! <3 <3

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Kelly M

Lauren is FANTASTIC! She was our photographer for a special charity event and she captured the evening for us with excellent photos! She is professional, has amazing talent and does not disappoint! I had never met Lauren before that evening, but she was highly recommended by a... Read More top notch photographer, and I can clearly see why. She is an absolute gem and I would hire her again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Archie W

I was a groomsmen at a friend's wedding and the pictures Lauren from Bokeh Love Photography took were beautiful. She was also very professional and knew her craft. She was also patient with the bridal party. I am getting marry July of 2018 and will definitely used her service.

2017-08-21T20:57:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Angel S

Lauren did our pregnancy announcements last fall and we couldn't love them more. She was super easy to work with and was accessible and responsive leading up to and after our photo shoot. I loved that she was super supportive of my need to have a million homemade props. She... Read More was able to include them all in various and unique ways that truly captured our joy and excitement. She also honored my desire to keep the photo shoot private and not posted on Social media untill after we had announced to our family and friends that we were expecting. That was perhaps one of the simplest yet most important things to us as we were waiting until we were 20 along weeks to announce. It might not be such a big deal for some people, but for us it was that extra level of professionalism that we truly appreciated. I'm super excited to have her capture our next fall family session.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jose B

I attended a wedding she worked on. She definitely knows her way with a camera and she's super friendly to add to it. If you want someone great for your wedding look no further.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jennifer B

Lauren is the best! She is on top of everything and gives you pictures you never thought you'd have. She shoots our annual Halloween Haunted House Party and we are amazed at how she captures the actors in all of the different lighting throughout the night. With all of the work... Read More we do it means so much to have the moments captured and Lauren gives us stunning photos very year!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016

Lauren is amazing!! The mission was a bit difficult -- to secretly capture our engagement on the lawn of Congress Hall in Cape May. Lauren camped out in the parking lot and captured every moment -- and then took us to the beach for a photoshoot where she snapped away till our... Read More hearts' content. and the photos are amazing!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Allyson L

Lauren did a fall mini shoot for my 6 month old daughter and was an absolute pleasure to work with! She knew the best time of day to go for photos, the perfect location where the sunlight and leaves are the most colorful, and is great with babies. She was able to capture the... Read More attention of my daughter and take some really fantastic shots. It was nearly impossible to choose only five! I would book her again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Elizabeth R

If you're looking for an AMAZING photographer with an incredible personality, Lauren is your girl! Even with obstacles we faced during the engagement photo session, the photos came out absolutely stunning last year! Lauren & her husband joined us for our destination/cruise... Read More wedding in the Bahamas this past September and I don't have one complaint about my experience with her & her assistant! Hands down, Lauren & Bokeh Love Photography was the best decision I made throughout my entire wedding planning experience!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Cricket B

Lauren is absolutely amazing! I can't say enough about her and her work. We get a family shoot done every year and are never disappointed. She puts so much love into her photographs and you can see it in the end result. She's wonderful with children and she is always thinking of... Read More new and creative ways to showcase her clients. I highly recommend Bokeh Love Photography for your wedding, engagement, or family photos.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Ashley B

Let me start by saying my wedding was complete because Lauren and her assistant were there! She knew exactly what she was doing, we were guided from start to finish, and had no issues at all. I must be honest, at one point during my reception I wondered if she had left because I... Read More hadn't seen her and was told she was hiding around catching everyone in their natural state, best pictures anyone can get! I was so thoroughly impressed from start to finish and I really am a tough critic! I have a daughter with special needs and never stops moving, she even managed to work around her as well, even when she almost broke a piece of her equipment! All around best photographer ever!! Thank you Lauren for capturing our special day so that we will have the most beautiful pictures for the rest of our lives!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 BRIDGETT B

Lauren was the photographer for my sisters wedding, I am the one who searched out the perfect photographer for my sisters big day! Once I saw her images I knew she was/is a very talented photographer. I'm amazed by her creativity and talent she truly has a passion for... Read More weddings as well as her couples. You can't go wrong with choosing Bokeh Love Photography.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Melissa B

Bokeh Love Photography is amazing!!!! Lauren is such a passionate photographer who goes out of her way to capture the most amazing shots. She clearly loves what she does and I highly recommend her. You will not be disappointed!!!!

Lauren Adams

Hi, I'm Lauren! Weddings are my life. I have been photographing couples in love since 2013 and I adore every little detail about them from. Creating beautiful imagery and allowing my clients to have tangible products to hold in their hands and display on the wall is what I am most passionate about. Your wedding is one of the most amazing experiences you will share together, and as you start your legacy, I am there with my team to document it for you and your future generations to admire. Reach out to me today, and let's chat about how I can make your dreams come true!