Bombshell Beauty, Hair and Makeup

Rochester, Western and Central NY

Be A Bombshell Beauty

We have partnered together two New York State licensed professionals to help you look and feel your very best on your special day! We offer onsite beauty services including hair and makeup applications (bridal and special occasion).

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Nails, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Waxing, Spas, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

Rochester, Western and Central NY (585) 733-7293

The perfect ladies for your perfect day

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Ashley

I found Juli and Danielle by chance, right when I was about to give up. I am so glad I came across their page. The first time I met them, they were so happy and excited, which made me feel SO at ease. Their personalities were exactly like mine and I felt like they were part... Read More of the family right away. The day of your wedding should be care free and relaxing. Juli and Danielle did just that. They showed up on time, ready to pamper me and my bridesmaids. Their system was FLAWLESS, consistent and efficient. The girls set the perfect tone for the day. I have never felt more beautiful in my life. I would recommend them to EVERY bride!!!!

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Annie T

Danielle and Juli did an amazing job on me and my bridesmaids. They came to my house the morning of and had a tight timeline to get all 7 of us ready... but they did it! All my bridesmaids had their hair done just the way they liked it and everyone looked beautiful. My hair and... Read More makeup was done just the way we talked about at my trial and consultation. I wanted a natural look with bold lips and Juli did an excellent job. Danielle did my updo with a braid, and then helped me later on during the day with my second hairstyle. They worked so well as a team. My bridesmaids and I were very happy. In the end, I felt like a beautiful bride on my wedding day!

Amazing, Punctual and Professional

Reviewed on 12/08/2014

Danielle and Juli provided the hair and makeup for the Bridal Party that I was in. Let me just start by saying that they were extremely professional, from their knowledge to their styles and techniques. They worked specifically with each member of the bridal party and took their... Read More time helping each of us achieve exactly what we were looking for. We never once felt rushed. Danielle and Juli were able to be so punctual because prior to the wedding day, they worked with our Bride to come up with a customized timeline for our bridal party; I was very impressed by this! My makeup was flawless and my hair was perfect! Everything lasted all night, even with the drinks and bad dance moves! Thanks again ladies!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Laura F

Amazing! All the girls looked beautiful and Juli was so calm and friendly, helping us all feel calm. She did a beautiful job and would recommend her to anyone. She was so efficient and even fit in a girl who hadn’t planned to get her make up done.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Natalia P

Talented, fun, creative, professional, accommodating are just a few of the wonderful things about the ladies of Bombshell Beauty! I had the pleasure of working with Danielle and Juli as both a bridesmaid and a bride and was thrilled with their work each time. I felt beautiful,... Read More empowered, and confident on my wedding day and my hair and makeup survived some crazy dancing and my literally being flipped through the air. These ladies are fabulous and I wish I could work with them again! You can't go wrong with Bombshell Beauty!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017

These girls are great. Very professional and beautiful work. Would highly recommend then for your next hair and makeup needs.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Brittany H

Danielle and Juli were great at my brothers wedding- they made the bridal party feel so comfortable and we had such a fun morning! And we all looked fabulous and felt great :)

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Carly H

I would HIGHLY recommend these girls!! Both Danielle and Juli are so talented and knowledgeable. They really went above and beyond to make sure everyone was happy, which we were! All of my bridesmaids loved their hair and makeup. My updo and makeup was everything I had imagined!... Read More Danielle and Juli are also very personable and really made my wedding morning fun and relaxed!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Mike D

Danielle and Juli made me feel like a princess on my wedding day!! All of my ladies looked and felt beautiful! Not only did they do a fabulous job, they were so easy to work with. Very accommodating to parties of any size. Because I had 10 ladies for hair and 10 for makeup... Read More they brought in 2 extra stylists to make sure everything was perfect and got everyone done in time for photos before the ceremony! Danielle and Juli have done hair/makeup at EVERY wedding I've been a part of this year and everyone has been very happy with their work. After hours of happy tears, dancing, and partying my hair and makeup were still completely perfect at the end of the night. I highly recommend these ladies to enhance your wedding look with beautiful hair and makeup that will last ALL DAY/NIGHT! Thanks again Danielle and Juli!! <3

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Jessica B

Danielle and Juli were amazing! They were recommended to me through my venue. They were super accommodating for myself and all of my bridesmaids and did an amazing job on both our hair and makeup! They listen to what you want and are very easy to talk to! I wouldn't have gone... Read More with anyone else!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Julie D

Juli & Danielle are truly the best! They did hair and make up for my wedding on 10/13/17 as well as my sister in laws wedding on 8/26/17. The extent of my make up knowledge is eye liner and mascara so Juli was sure to talk with me about all the options and looks i could go for.... Read More I have always been nervous about fake lashes but she convinced me to give them a try and they took my wedding look to the next level and I am so glad I listened to her advice. From my hair and make up trial to the big day they were there to answer any questions or concerns I had and always checked to make sure everything was the way I wanted it to be for my wedding. My hair and make up lasted all night without a flaw because these girls really know what they are doing. I highly recommend setting up a trial with these girls you won't regret it! Thanks again ladies!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Alana V

Juli and Danielle are the absolute best and I highly recommend them!!! I always look my best when Juli works her magic on my makeup and have gotten so many compliments on both my makeup by her and hair by Danielle! Friendly, on time, fun and professional..can't wait to have them... Read More prep me for my sister's wedding in a few weeks! Give them a call, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017

Danielle & Juli are the absolute BEST in the business!! They have done both my hair & makeup for multiple occasions. Not only do I always love the outcome, but I always receive so many compliments from others! Very professional from start to finish -- and they will also answer... Read More your texts and/or emails within minutes! I cannot recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Kaitlyn C

Danielle & Juli were amazing for my 9/1/17 wedding. They were professional and timely with their email responses during the planning process. They were helpful during my trial run and answered all of my questions and helped take my worries away. On the day of, they traveled over... Read More an hour and were right on time for my wedding day. All of my girls were so happy with their hair and makeup! Not only are they good at what they do, but they have such great personalities and keep the conversations going :) I would definitely choose them again, and recommend them to anyone in the area!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Jessica P

I can't thank the Bombshell Beauty girls enough!!! Danielle did an amazing job with my hair- she gave me exactly what I wanted! And lasted all night! All my bridesmaids hair looked beautiful as well! And Juli did a spectacular job with make up! My make up was flawless- it was a... Read More very hot and humid day and everyone's hair and makeup lasted beautifully! Juli and Danielle were very professional with their set up, on time, and we're always very responsive whenever I had questions leading up to the big day. Thank you Bombshell Beauty!!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 lynn c

Juli and Danielle are the best of the best. They were professional from start to finish. They are two of the most talented women I have had the privilege of working with. They handled my large bridal party with ease. They listened to each of my girls requests and everyone looked... Read More beautiful. And everyone's hair and makeup lasted all day! In a business where reputation is everything, I can't say enough wonderful things about these girls. I highly recommend them for your big day!

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Olivia H

Juli and Danielle were amazing! Myself and all the girls loved our hair and makeup. Everything was done very timely and efficiently, it was a perfect day! I would definitely recommended Bombshell Beauty to anyone looking for a hair and makeup stylist!

Reviewed on 4/22/2017 Amber V

GENUINE & QUALITY SERVICE<3 TOP NOTCH SERVICE WITH THE MOST GENUINE LADIES EVER FOR A GREAT PRICE <3 I am a very low maintenance type of girl when it comes to hair and makeup so finding someone JUST RIGHT for my special day was becoming difficult, but once I met Juli and... Read More Danielle, I knew I had found my DREAM TEAM for my wedding day! Since booking, Juli has answered MANY emails and questions from me from growing out my eyebrows to offering advice for day of suggestions since she was once a bride herself. Her knowledge base on the entire wedding process really puts me at ease and lets me know that with her handling makeup, and Danielle handling hair, my girls and I are in GREAT hands for the wedding. I was unsure how "much" makeup I wanted for my trial so Juli took a layering approach while Danielle allowed me to tweak my hair multiple times until it was just right. I am TYPE A to a T so, there was A LOT of tweaking, I even sent them detailed notes after, and they never ONCE made me feel as if I was annoying or too much - they just kept relaying that "it's whatever you want, you're the bride" They made me feel beautiful and at ease, BUT more importantly, I looked like myself, just a more glamorous version. The big day is in July and I honestly cannot wait ! ANY BRIDE TO BE NEEDS TO BOOK WITH THIS DREAM TEAM!

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Natalie C

These girls are amazing! We got married at Bristol Harbour and Danielle and Juli drove out to our cottage to do all my girls hair and make-up. We had (including myself) 7 in the bridal party plus my mom and mother-in-law. You would think we would have been up at 5 am to get all... Read More those ladies set up but They arrived at 8:30 and we were done with plenty of time to get photos done before the ceremony. They gave everyone so many options, some of my girls only got lashes and did their own full face, while some got the whole nine yards and Juli was happy to help. Many of them just brought images from Pinterest for their hair and Danielle did every style flawlessly, she even did my sisters twice without even hesitating (she liked the picture she brought but didn't like it on herself). If you are looking for people who can travel and handle many girls without having to get up before the suns up, these are your girls. I can't say enough how easy everything was, and how fun they were to have around the morning of. They even saved us by having speakers so we could dance around :)

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Leah S

Juli and Danielle are a great team and helped make my wedding day special! They had a long drive to my venue but showed up on time and they are great to work with! Their prices are fair , they are professional and they truely make you feel confortable . I highly recommend... Read More them and thank them! I had so many compliments on my hair and makeup.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Hannah S

Juli & Danielle were amazing! They arrived on time and we actually finished hair/makeup early giving us a time to eat and relax before putting on the dress! Everyone looked stunning and flawless. They were fun to be around and great to work with!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Jillian B

They did an awesome job on my wedding day! My bridesmaids said it was the best makeup they had done for a wedding. Easy to work with. Pricing was fair to a little high, but I would recommend! Hair was great too, Daniel made any adjustments needed if something was not perfect!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Kasey C

Juli and Danielle were the bomb. They drove a pretty far distance to get to me and my girls. The got there early and had high spirits despite the rain. I was initially worried about our timeline, since there were a lot of people getting their hair and makeup done. But... Read More these ladies were consistently ahead of schedule and their work was perfection. And all of this without a single hair or makeup trial! The day of my wedding was the first time we had ever met. Julie and Danielle made us all at ease and had us cracking up with their jokes and picture taking skills. Julie and Danielle were also extremely flexible when I asked them to change around the schedule in order to accommodate our photographer. I couldn't be happier that I found these two lovely ladies and their business. They rock and so does the work. If you are still looking for someone four your hair and makeup on your wedding day, look no further. Juli and Danielle are your girls!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Pam M

One of my bridesmaids was helping me research and book a salon for hair and makeup for my wedding day. I was beginning to get frustrated when we weren't having much luck with salons being available for a wedding party on the date of my wedding. Then she came across Bombshell... Read More Beauty, and I cannot tell you how thankful I am that she found them! Juli and Danielle were nothing short of amazing. Within the first 5 minutes of my hair and makeup trial, I could tell that I wanted these ladies to be a part of my big day. They were so much fun and listened to all of my suggestions, questions, and neurotic requests without hesitation. I had 9 bridesmaids plus myself who all needed our hair done, and the numbers kept increasing as time went on of the number of girls who also wanted their makeup done. Even up until days before the wedding, we were altering the timeline - but Juli and Danielle never hesitated to accommodate any changes. I was worried about having enough time to get everyone ready, but we were actually done EARLY and everyone looked absolutely beautiful! Both Juli and Danielle were most concerned with all of the girls being happy with their hair and makeup, not with just finishing up and moving on to the next girl, which I appreciated very much. They were both fully prepared and professional but also laid back and fun which helped to make a very stressful day for me a little more relaxed. I would definitely recommend Juli and Danielle for anyone looking for professional hair and makeup services for an event. They were absolutely wonderful!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Michelle S

Danielle and Juli were so easy to work with, extremely professional, listened to what everyone wanted, and delivered beautiful hair and makeup the day of the wedding. I would have used them again without hesitation, and would recommend them to anyone looking for ease and... Read More beautiful results. Prices are in line, if not less, than others in the area, and it was made so much more convenient that they came to us. One less thing to worry about the day of. Fantastic choice for hair and makeup!!