Bombshell Beauty, Hair and Makeup

Rochester, Western and Central NY

Be A Bombshell Beauty

We have partnered together two New York State licensed professionals to help you look and feel your very best on your special day! We offer onsite beauty services including hair and makeup applications (bridal and special occasion).

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Nails, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Waxing, Spas, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

Rochester, Western and Central NY (585) 733-7293

The perfect ladies for your perfect day

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Ashley

I found Juli and Danielle by chance, right when I was about to give up. I am so glad I came across their page. The first time I met them, they were so happy and excited, which made me feel SO at ease. Their personalities were exactly like mine and I felt like they were part... Read More of the family right away. The day of your wedding should be care free and relaxing. Juli and Danielle did just that. They showed up on time, ready to pamper me and my bridesmaids. Their system was FLAWLESS, consistent and efficient. The girls set the perfect tone for the day. I have never felt more beautiful in my life. I would recommend them to EVERY bride!!!!

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Annie T

Danielle and Juli did an amazing job on me and my bridesmaids. They came to my house the morning of and had a tight timeline to get all 7 of us ready... but they did it! All my bridesmaids had their hair done just the way they liked it and everyone looked beautiful. My hair and... Read More makeup was done just the way we talked about at my trial and consultation. I wanted a natural look with bold lips and Juli did an excellent job. Danielle did my updo with a braid, and then helped me later on during the day with my second hairstyle. They worked so well as a team. My bridesmaids and I were very happy. In the end, I felt like a beautiful bride on my wedding day!

Amazing, Punctual and Professional

Reviewed on 12/08/2014

Danielle and Juli provided the hair and makeup for the Bridal Party that I was in. Let me just start by saying that they were extremely professional, from their knowledge to their styles and techniques. They worked specifically with each member of the bridal party and took their... Read More time helping each of us achieve exactly what we were looking for. We never once felt rushed. Danielle and Juli were able to be so punctual because prior to the wedding day, they worked with our Bride to come up with a customized timeline for our bridal party; I was very impressed by this! My makeup was flawless and my hair was perfect! Everything lasted all night, even with the drinks and bad dance moves! Thanks again ladies!

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Olivia H

Juli and Danielle were amazing! Myself and all the girls loved our hair and makeup. Everything was done very timely and efficiently, it was a perfect day! I would definitely recommended Bombshell Beauty to anyone looking for a hair and makeup stylist!

Reviewed on 4/22/2017 Amber V

GENUINE & QUALITY SERVICE<3 TOP NOTCH SERVICE WITH THE MOST GENUINE LADIES EVER FOR A GREAT PRICE <3 I am a very low maintenance type of girl when it comes to hair and makeup so finding someone JUST RIGHT for my special day was becoming difficult, but once I met Juli and... Read More Danielle, I knew I had found my DREAM TEAM for my wedding day! Since booking, Juli has answered MANY emails and questions from me from growing out my eyebrows to offering advice for day of suggestions since she was once a bride herself. Her knowledge base on the entire wedding process really puts me at ease and lets me know that with her handling makeup, and Danielle handling hair, my girls and I are in GREAT hands for the wedding. I was unsure how "much" makeup I wanted for my trial so Juli took a layering approach while Danielle allowed me to tweak my hair multiple times until it was just right. I am TYPE A to a T so, there was A LOT of tweaking, I even sent them detailed notes after, and they never ONCE made me feel as if I was annoying or too much - they just kept relaying that "it's whatever you want, you're the bride" They made me feel beautiful and at ease, BUT more importantly, I looked like myself, just a more glamorous version. The big day is in July and I honestly cannot wait ! ANY BRIDE TO BE NEEDS TO BOOK WITH THIS DREAM TEAM!

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Natalie C

These girls are amazing! We got married at Bristol Harbour and Danielle and Juli drove out to our cottage to do all my girls hair and make-up. We had (including myself) 7 in the bridal party plus my mom and mother-in-law. You would think we would have been up at 5 am to get all... Read More those ladies set up but They arrived at 8:30 and we were done with plenty of time to get photos done before the ceremony. They gave everyone so many options, some of my girls only got lashes and did their own full face, while some got the whole nine yards and Juli was happy to help. Many of them just brought images from Pinterest for their hair and Danielle did every style flawlessly, she even did my sisters twice without even hesitating (she liked the picture she brought but didn't like it on herself). If you are looking for people who can travel and handle many girls without having to get up before the suns up, these are your girls. I can't say enough how easy everything was, and how fun they were to have around the morning of. They even saved us by having speakers so we could dance around :)

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Leah S

Juli and Danielle are a great team and helped make my wedding day special! They had a long drive to my venue but showed up on time and they are great to work with! Their prices are fair , they are professional and they truely make you feel confortable . I highly recommend... Read More them and thank them! I had so many compliments on my hair and makeup.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Hannah S

Juli & Danielle were amazing! They arrived on time and we actually finished hair/makeup early giving us a time to eat and relax before putting on the dress! Everyone looked stunning and flawless. They were fun to be around and great to work with!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Jillian B

They did an awesome job on my wedding day! My bridesmaids said it was the best makeup they had done for a wedding. Easy to work with. Pricing was fair to a little high, but I would recommend! Hair was great too, Daniel made any adjustments needed if something was not perfect!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Kasey C

Juli and Danielle were the bomb. They drove a pretty far distance to get to me and my girls. The got there early and had high spirits despite the rain. I was initially worried about our timeline, since there were a lot of people getting their hair and makeup done. But... Read More these ladies were consistently ahead of schedule and their work was perfection. And all of this without a single hair or makeup trial! The day of my wedding was the first time we had ever met. Julie and Danielle made us all at ease and had us cracking up with their jokes and picture taking skills. Julie and Danielle were also extremely flexible when I asked them to change around the schedule in order to accommodate our photographer. I couldn't be happier that I found these two lovely ladies and their business. They rock and so does the work. If you are still looking for someone four your hair and makeup on your wedding day, look no further. Juli and Danielle are your girls!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Pam M

One of my bridesmaids was helping me research and book a salon for hair and makeup for my wedding day. I was beginning to get frustrated when we weren't having much luck with salons being available for a wedding party on the date of my wedding. Then she came across Bombshell... Read More Beauty, and I cannot tell you how thankful I am that she found them! Juli and Danielle were nothing short of amazing. Within the first 5 minutes of my hair and makeup trial, I could tell that I wanted these ladies to be a part of my big day. They were so much fun and listened to all of my suggestions, questions, and neurotic requests without hesitation. I had 9 bridesmaids plus myself who all needed our hair done, and the numbers kept increasing as time went on of the number of girls who also wanted their makeup done. Even up until days before the wedding, we were altering the timeline - but Juli and Danielle never hesitated to accommodate any changes. I was worried about having enough time to get everyone ready, but we were actually done EARLY and everyone looked absolutely beautiful! Both Juli and Danielle were most concerned with all of the girls being happy with their hair and makeup, not with just finishing up and moving on to the next girl, which I appreciated very much. They were both fully prepared and professional but also laid back and fun which helped to make a very stressful day for me a little more relaxed. I would definitely recommend Juli and Danielle for anyone looking for professional hair and makeup services for an event. They were absolutely wonderful!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Michelle S

Danielle and Juli were so easy to work with, extremely professional, listened to what everyone wanted, and delivered beautiful hair and makeup the day of the wedding. I would have used them again without hesitation, and would recommend them to anyone looking for ease and... Read More beautiful results. Prices are in line, if not less, than others in the area, and it was made so much more convenient that they came to us. One less thing to worry about the day of. Fantastic choice for hair and makeup!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Kaylee L

Juli & Danielle are the PERFECT team! They went above and beyond for my wedding and they were so professional and fun. All of my girls and my mom looked AMAZING on my special day and they couldn't stop talking about how happy they were with the results. Extra attention to detail... Read More was given to me (the bride) and I couldn't have been happier. Thank you, Juli & Danielle. You are both so wonderful. I would highly recommend these girls, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Kaili P

I can't say enough amazing things about Juli and Danielle! They are the absolute best hair and makeup duo around!! They were able to give me the exact look I was hoping for on my wedding day. They also did a flawless job with all of my bridesmaids. We had such a fun time... Read More hanging out with them, and they really helped set the tone for the entire day! If you choose to go with Juli and Danielle, you will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Kristen R

I couldn't have dreamed of a better team in my life!! These two were fun to work with amazing at hair and makeup and work faster then I thought was even possible. They were able to joke and laugh with all my bridesmaids and stay not only on schedule but ahead of schedule. They... Read More were also able to make all my girls very happy which can be somewhat difficult. Overall I am so glad I found them they made the day effortless and enjoyable for all of us and I will absolutely recommend them to every future bride and anyone in need of hair and makeup services!!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Kristen R

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Elizabeth F

They were amazing! It was so helpful that they came prepared (and early) with a schedule for every girl. They made it very easy on the bride, and as her maid of honor, it was a huge help that they were so organized and prepared! They let us show them pictures of makeup we liked,... Read More and what we though was "natural" and they replicated it perfectly! We all felt beautiful!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Laura B

Juli and Danielle were so much fun and easy to work with. They did my hair and makeup on site and were punctual and organized, so my wedding day was very relaxing. I brought photos of what I was looking for to my trial and was very happy with how well they captured the look I... Read More wanted. I felt like I looked like myself on my wedding day; very natural and not caked with makeup (which I’ve had happen before!). I would definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Katherine

Where to start?! From the beginning Juli and Danielle have been nothing but amazing. They are both super accommodating in scheduling from day one, including the trial, and any follow up questions to the timeline on the day of. I couldn't have asked for anything better for the... Read More day of, my makeup look was absolutely perfect and my hair was stunning! The whole look completed the day and went perfectly with my dress and was everything I was looking for. My bridesmaids loved both Juli and Danielle and were amazed at their looks as well. These ladies did a beautiful job and were a delight to be around and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for hair and makeup for their wedding :)

Reviewed on 7/19/2016

There should be more stars to give these beautiful ladies! My hair is extremely thick and frizzy, and my hair stayed beautiful all day long in 90+ heat. My makeup was perfect all day long despite all of my happy tears. Hair and makeup for the moms, flower girl, six bridesmaids... Read More and a bride herself was unbelievably smooth and even done ahead of schedule. Super kudos, I'd recommend over and over again!!!! :)

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Kellyn B

My sister in law , Jess introduced me to Danielle and Juli at her wedding and right then, I knew that I wouldn't want to look any further for a hair stylist and makeup artist for my wedding. From the beginning, Juli and Danielle took care of everything and were so easy to work... Read More with. They made sure everything was perfect for my wedding day. They provided me with a "day of" schedule of when they would be getting there, to when each girl would be getting their hair/makeup done, to when they would be done with everyone. They were also very helpful when it came to hair/makeup suggestions and gave us lots of ideas. I even provided them with a picture of what style I wanted and they did exactly what the picture looked like.. It was amazing! I would highly recommend Juli and Danielle to my friends and family. They are very professional and provide the best service to their customers.

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Jennifer S

Juli and Danielle did an absolutely incredible job with my hair and makeup! They were so efficient that they were able to do myself, 6 bridesmaids, my mom, mother-in-law, and my sister-in-law in under 5 hours! They were professional, fun, easy to work with, and I highly... Read More recommended these talented ladies to anyone in search for excellent hair and makeup services!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016

They did an amazing job with the hair and makeup for my sisters wedding!! They were easy to work with and the results were stunning!!! I highly recommend them to anyone looking!!!

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Amanda G

From start to finish, Bombshell Beauty was so professional, organized and accommodating. I felt at ease on my wedding day knowing that my bridal party and I had a super friendly, talented team doing our hair and makeup. Bombshell Beauty arrived at my wedding venue and we were... Read More able to get ready there, which eliminated extra stress. Thank you so much for making my ladies and I look beautiful!

Reviewed on 1/19/2016 Maxine C

Juli did a wonderful job on my makeup! The makeup lasted throughout my whole wedding (early am to 12am!). It was perfectly done and everyone loved it! I definitely recommend Juli for makeup to anyone :)