Bonnie's Floral Boutique

Centerpieces, Bouquets, Flower Arrangements

117 W. Atlantic Ave., Henderson, NV

Great Experience

Reviewed on 4/04/2014 d f

I found Bonnie's Floral Boutique through an online search for boutonnieres. They offered the exact boutonnieres that we were interested in at an extremely reasonable price. Since we were planning from a distance, I called the boutique to place our order. I spoke with Bonnie and gave her the product information for the boutonniere we found online. She asked specific questions about our wedding & color scheme and actually suggested slight modifications in order to tailor the boutonnieres perfectly for our wedding. We ordered seven boutonnieres in all, and I planned to pick them up the morning of our wedding. Our wedding day arrived and it was more hectic than I had anticipated. I called Bonnie and she was amazing. They were able to deliver the boutonnieres(for a nominal delivery fee) on short notice. Bonnie was sweet and extremely understanding. She calmed my nerves and gave me great advice on how to carry my bouquet walking down the aisle. The boutonnieres were delivered a short time later. They were beautiful and integrated our color scheme perfectly. We couldn't believe the quality & service that we received for such a great price. My bridesmaids and I carried brooch bouquets, but I would have happily purchased our bouquets from Bonnie.

Kept it simple

Reviewed on 2/26/2013 Mary L

Bonnie was friendly and easy to plan the floral part aspect of my wedding. She listened to me when I told her I was not a "flower" type of girl and did not want to invest a lot. She was able to create floweres for the alter, and participants in a simple and beautiful manner. Although we had just a touch of flora...the flowers photographed incredibly well and made the event picture perfect.

Fabulous Flowers

Reviewed on 10/06/2011 Mandi M

I've never met Bonnie before wandering into her shop one day. I told her I was a budget conscience bride who didn't know much about flowers. I told her my flower budget and color scheme, then she walked me into the cooler where she kept all her flowers and helped me choose flowers for my wedding. She was amazing and the flowers were gorgeous.

Review for Bonnie’s Floral Boutique

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Brittany T

Her prices are great and she has been working there for over 20 years, so she knows her stuff.;Make sure you get everything in a contract, just to make sure you get the flowers you want.

TO Bonnie's Floral Boutique