We bring the fun to your wedding!

Boogie Booth photo booths offer a variety of services, including customized backdrops and templates, social media sharing, animated GIFs, and more! Come Boogie with us for your wedding :)

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

Beverly Hills, MI Serving Metro Detroit (248) 496-2943
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 12/18/2016 Michelle S

Maria was AWESOME!!! We wanted a step-and-repeat for our cocktail hour, and then a "fun" photo booth with all the props in the reception room. We opted for the open photo booth, and then wanted some draping to partially enclose it in the ballroom. It turned out fabulous!! Maria... Read More was incredibly accommodating, professional, and reasonably priced. Our guests had a blast all night long, and raved about what fun it was. We received a file with all the photos within a week after our wedding and were so impressed with the results - even in a dark room the light from the camera was incredibly flattering! We are VERY happy clients and would recommend Boogie Booth over and over!!

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Katie G

Just before my wedding Maria got a new booth that was completely open and offered it to me for my wedding the following week, and it was AMAZING. The open concept made it even more fun and inviting compared to the closed ones. She was so great to work with and the process was a... Read More breeze, on top of that I received a book of all the pictures and it brought us right back to the night! Couldn't of had a better experience, and all the guests are still talking about how much fun it was! I would HIGHLY recommend!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Dain C

An unbelievable attention to detail!! Absolutely fantastic professionalism in all areas of dealing with this company! I was in a bind for an event I was throwing and was in dire need of a photo booth! I called the company and explained my dilemma and was astounded with the... Read More fantastic help I reciveved! Total A+ company and one I REFUSE to stray from!! Stellar Job FotoFun!! Look no further for any event/wedding!! PERFECTION!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Alex V

Maria and Foto Fun were an amazing addition to our wedding. There was a line the entire night for the photo booth, and our guests couldn't stop talking about how much fun it was. At the end of the night, we got to take home a scrapbook filled with everyone's pictures from the... Read More night - it now sits on our coffee table and makes us laugh every time we look at it. It also makes for a great substitute for a guestbook! We couldn't have better things to say about Foto Fun, and will definitely recommend it to our friends and use their services in the future.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Alex V

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Brad S

Foto Fun brought their photo booth to my sister's wedding and everybody had an absolute blast, it was the hit of the night! We tried out their new open booth setup and it could not have been more perfect. The owner Maria who ran the booth was very friendly and professional.... Read More Their props were the best I've ever seen. Will definitely book them in the future.

2016-10-24T09:46:04 Response from the vendor

Hi Brad, thanks so much for the nice review! We're so glad you had a good time in our new photo booth. You guys were an awesome crowd! :)

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Erik W

Maria and Foto Fun were absolutely incredible! They were incredibly accommodating helping us to test and use our own backdrop and all of our guests raved about how much fun the open air photo booth was. Thank you Maria!

2016-10-24T09:47:03 Response from the vendor

Thanks Erik, we are so happy you had an amazing time in our booth! The backdrop was perfect! Thanks for having us :)

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Brenda S

We used Foto Fun for our daughters wedding & could not have been happier. Maria was a joy to work with. Very professional, good price, great follow up an our guests loved her & the props. There was a line up all night and everyone told us how much they loved her venue. I... Read More would highly recommend Foto Funn for your event!

2016-10-10T10:28:19 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your review! I'm so happy everybody enjoyed our photo booth! You guys were awesome to work with :)

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Kristen F

Maria and Foto Fun are amazing!! I am so glad we decided to end up going with a photo booth, and trying out the new style which isn't enclosed, it was great and the booth was full all night! There were amazing props and signs and everyone had a blast. I had multiple comments... Read More from my wedding guests about how much they enjoyed the booth. Maria also sent a flash drive of all our photos and some small gifts after the fact, as well as shared an album online so we could see them all. She also was so great to work with! We will recommend Foto Fun to any of our friends needing a photo booth in the future, and definitely book her again for any of our future needs!

2016-10-04T11:51:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review Kristen, we had a blast at the wedding and we are so glad everyone loved our new photo booth. Wishing you and David many more awesome moments ahead! :)

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Kristen W

If you're looking for a photo booth in Metro Detroit, you must go with Foto Fun!!! The price is amazing and you cannot beat their service! Maria is such a pleasure to work with. I had a pretty unique idea in mind for my backdrop and she was determined to make it happen for me!... Read More It turned out better than I ever could have imagined. The scrapbook is a wonderful momento of our wedding day and it is so easy to see how much fun our guests had every time we look at it. She was so quick to put the photos on Facebook too and I could really tell how much every one loved reliving the night through those photos! Love love love!!!

2016-10-04T11:56:36 Response from the vendor

Hi Kristen! Thanks so much for your awesome review! You and Erik were a pleasure to work with and I'm so happy you all enjoyed the pictures and experience. That backdrop was a big hit too. Thanks again <3

Reviewed on 8/30/2016

Maria is the best, Her props are hilarious and she has a wide variety- for children and adults alike. I used her services for a family party and everyone enjoyed the photobooth. She is able to customize the background of the photos, the background of the printed photos, and... Read More shape of the photos- strips vs 4x6 print outs. She is amazing! The photobooth was the hit of our party. She even suggested that we use the brick background of the loft-space, which was absolutely gorgeous. She provided everyone with a print out, and also provided each picture individually online (facebook) and gives you the option of a jump drive vs CD. WOW! You seriously cannot ask for more. I definetly recommend to use her services, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Erin P

Maria and Foto Fun was AMAZING! All of our guests loved the booth and the props and she was so friendly and helpful. Everything worked perfectly. Maria was so helpful leading up to our wedding and I didn't have to worry about anything photo booth related day-of. She even... Read More put together a scrapbook for us of all of the pics that were taken which matched our theme perfectly. We love the book! Such outstanding customer service from beginning to end. I would book again for any event.

Reviewed on 7/06/2016

Maria worked a wedding that I attended and she was professional, prepared, and awesome at engaging the guests. She did a great job entertaining the younger kids as well. I was very impressed. Would book for my own event or party in the future.

Reviewed on 11/03/2015

Foto Fun is sure to be the highlight of any event. I have attended two weddings where Maria kept everyone entertained the entire time. The props are fun, creative, and beautifully displayed and all ages kept returning to the photo booth all night long. The best part for me... Read More was seeing my six year old engaged and making new friends in and around the photo booth. Maria accommodated him and his friends, always encouraging them to keep taking pictures. He spent the majority of the time there and still talks about how much he loved the photo booth and Maria. Maria's professionalism and charisma alone are enough to recommend Foto Fun to anyone. To top it all off, the scrapbook that Maria created of all the photos from the night was of high quality and wonderfully done, a perfect momento of the night. If you look around, you will not find a better deal for your money or a better host for your photo booth. I highly recommend Foto Fun.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Valerie H

Maria was such a pleasure to work with!!! My wedding was October 9, 2015 and guests had the BEST time in the photo booth. It was the highlight of the party. I was very impressed with the amount of props she supplied and the high quality of the photos! Thank you Maria for such... Read More a great time, I would highly recommend FotoFun and plan on using you in the future!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Foto Fun is the best Photo booth company period! They offer the best prop setup and scrapbook I've ever seen. Maria was such a pleasure to work with and she made sure to customize everything just the way I wanted. Foto Fun goes above and beyond to make sure you have the best... Read More photo booth experience possible for your wedding. Book them today!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Steve P

WOW!!!! What an amazing experience having this photo booth at our daughter's wedding! We have seen other photo booth rental operations, but nothing tops this company. From the outstanding service, reasonable pricing, beautiful set-up and wide assortment of props, this company... Read More offers it all. You may look at other photo booth companies, but you have to pick this one if you want the best.

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

awesome

Reviewed on 10/14/2015

We used Foto Fun for our wedding reception and we recommend them for everyone! They were both fun and professional and our guests loved it. At the end we received a beautiful photobook that captured memories we would have otherwise missed!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Avery S

Foto Fun did an amazing job at my wedding on Belle Isle last week! They made the booking process so easy and Maria was so great to communicate with - thoughtful, friendly, and quick to respond. She allowed me to add on a scrapbook at the last minute and gave me endless options... Read More in color themes, font, the saying on photo strips, and photo booth props. They showed up to the venue ( a museum on Belle Isle) and set up quickly, with no issues. My guests had a great time in the photo booth and many commented about how friendly and "awesome" Angela was. They all loved taking home photo strips and being able to access the photos from Facebook as well. The photo booth is large enough for groups of people to take photos together, but does not look awkward or unsightly. It is a subtle yet classy black booth! The props are all very well kept and there's definitely something for everyone. The scrap book turned out amazing and the convenience of being handed it at the end of the night was great! I am so glad I chose to have the scrap book full of photo strips with personalized messages written by each of my guests instead of a traditional guest book. I would recommend Foto Fun to anyone who wants a hassle free, fun, reliable, and professional photo booth experience.

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Jennifer S

AMAZING!!! ALL AROUND AMAZING! Maria is the best - her props, her professionalism, her style and charm is phenomenal. Would not choose anyone else! She has really great ideas, takes your inspiration and makes it a reality.

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Jessica S

My husband and I got married in November 2014. We had a photobooth from Foto Fun and we are so happy we did! Maria was wonderful to work with. I sent her links to props that I wanted for the booth and she made all of it work for us. Maria was very responsive to all my emails... Read More and requests. Hands down, the best vendor I worked with for my wedding. She made it so easy for me when everyone else was driving me crazy!! The guests loved the photobooth and having picture strips to take home as their wedding favor (so much better than handing out something no one wants!). Also, they provided all the pictures on a CD for us and I loved using them in our photo album. The wedding photographer got all the classy/staged photos... and these photobooth photos were so much fun so I loved having both options. I would 100000% recommend using Foto Fun for your wedding or event - I love them!

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Heather K

Foto Fun was a perfect addition to my special day! My guests and I had such a great time making special memories in the booth. Another great aspect is the professionalism of the ladies working the booth, and the service provided. On a day when I didn't want to worry about any... Read More of the details, they had me covered! An array of props were provided and each guest got to take a copy home!! I would recommend Foto Fun for ANY event!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Kayla F

Such a great company to use! All of the guests at our wedding really enjoyed this both- tons of fun props! On top of that this company is so easy to deal with and so friendly. They also offer great pricing.

Reviewed on 8/19/2015 J S

I was on the fence about having a photobooth at my wedding, i had contacted a few photo booths and just wasn't sure if I wanted to spend the money. Then I met Maria at her photo booth while attending a wedding a few months before mine. She was so sweet, and her photo booth was... Read More an absolute blast! I hired her for mine, and she was such a joy to work with, she's very quick to respond to any questions and very sweet! I was so happy that I decided to choose her to do my photo booth, a lot of my guests even went out of their way to contact me after to tell me how much they loved her photobooth. A few guests even said they wished their wedding photobooth was as fun as Maria's! It was the highlight of everyone's night. The scrapbook she gives you at the end of the night is great too, make sure you get that because it is so much fun to look at! If you're on the fence about a photobooth, don't be! Book with them right now, you will regret it if you don't. It is the best money I spent, and your guests really enjoy it too, they will be talking about it for days!!

Maria

Maria founded Boogie Booth in 2008, and has always had a love for photo booths. She oversees each event and operation to ensure efficient delivery and demonstration of her vision.