We bring the fun to your wedding!

Boogie Booth photo booths offer a variety of services, including customized backdrops and templates, social media sharing, animated GIFs, and more! Come Boogie with us for your wedding :)

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

Beverly Hills, MI Serving Metro Detroit (248) 496-2943
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Kathryn S

Maria is such a wonderful person to work with, she worked well with all our guests. The pictures were fantastic! We couldn't have asked for a more kind, fun, professional photographer. She made the entire event alot of fun!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Jaclynn D

Maria was AWESOME throughout the entire experience. She was able to accommodate our wedding on short notice, and made sure everything was perfect. Our guests loved the PhotoBooth and everyone had a great time. Maria even kept a stack of all the bride & groom photobooth photos... Read More and made sure we received them at the end of the night! After our wedding, we received a very nice hand written note from Maria- putting the icing on the cake with professionalism and caring! I would recommend Boogie Booth to all! -Jaclynn

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Krystal K

OMG......BEST PHOTO BOOTH EVER!!! I could not say enough great things about Maria and her business. First off I LOVED the fact that it was an open setting. you did not have to try and cram everyone into a small booth. it was open and if there was a large group Maria pulled the... Read More lense back to fit everyone. the camera moved up and down which was amazing so that the small kids at my wedding could also take part without an adult having to lift them up. she has so many templates to choose from which was great. amazing backdrops also. im keeping her card for the future. she will be the only one i call for all my future photo booth needs.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Stephanie G

Boogie Booth is nothing short of first class!!! Maria is amazing to work with and she brings smiles to all faces. Ray and Jessica did their homework when choosing Boogie Booth as a partner vendor. Maria is super nice, polite, dependable. If you are getting married and are... Read More thinking of having a photo booth, you've come to the right place. Boogie Booth is among the best of the best in this industry. A+

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Chelsea V

I can't say enough good things about Boogie Booth! From start to finish Maria was amazing. Super easy to communicate with via email and phone (which isn't always the case with vendors!) and very professional. As an added bonus, Maria is such a warm and lovely person, her... Read More presence added even more joy to our wedding day. She prints as many copies as you want of each photo so everyone can have their own copy (YAY!) and the paper/prints are really good quality! She has tons of template options to choose from, we loved the simplicity of the white strip with just our names and the date. Even the props were top of the line. Maria does this photobooth thing right! If you want a classy, fun, and memorable experience for you and your guests look no further than Boogie Booth!!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 kimberlee B

We used Maria for our wedding on September 22ND. She did a amazing job. We had alot of kids and young adults. She kept them entertained for hours. My guests could not say enough good things about her. Lots of fun for everyone.

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Heather S

I used Boogie Booth for my wedding reception on 9-16-17. Maria was very professional and accommodating. I love her selection of backdrops and picture templates. We used her open booth which took great pictures. We had a lot of kids at our wedding and Maria was great with them!... Read More Everybody had a great time using the photo booth and making fun memories together!

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Tracy V

Working with Maria was an absolutely breeze! Not only is she responsive, but she does an amazing job of adding an extra element of unique fun to any wedding reception or event. I have already shared her information with a bunch of my friends that are getting married in the next... Read More year or so and will continue to share her contact information because she's just THAT good. Thank you, Maria, for all that you did to make our reception such a blast - we truly enjoyed working with you!

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Ashley O

Maria is a STAR. She is very professional and accommodating. Maria really has high quality booths and will go above and beyond for her customers. Thank you Maria!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017

What a great experience for our swim banquet! Maria did a phenomenal job. We had over 100 kids between the ages of 6 and 18. Maria was patient, professional, fun and an absolute delight to work with. The open photo booth was a new concept for many and enjoyed by all. We... Read More even had our team colors as the background with our logo and team name. I can't recommend her highly enough - GREAT JOB!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 BreeAnna Y

Maria was fantastic! I never saw an open photo booth, but I am so glad we had it for our wedding! Way better than your traditional photo booths! She also gave us so many different choices for our templates and I absolutely loved the one we ended up going with! Maria was so... Read More outgoing and very friendly! She was so patient and didn't care how much the kids that attended our wedding used her photo booth. I felt bad because they were constantly taking pictures in it, but she assured me it was not a problem at all! I would HIGHLY recommend Boogie Booth! It was an absolute blast! Thank you again Maria for being apart of our big day!!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Amy A

100% fun, creative, perfect for my wedding! Maria was so easy to work with! Quickly responded to my questions, gave me so many options for templates and colors/backdrops! Mostly enjoyed the double sequence backdrop giving my guests the ability to draw and play around on the... Read More backdrop! What a great company for any of your Photo Booth news for weddings, graduations, birthdays, Etc.!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Rebecca P

When my fiance and I were planning our wedding, we had quite a large guest list and had no idea whether we would have room for a photobooth. I also felt like it was something that had been done before and I wasn't too concerned whether we got one. Well, about a week out from the... Read More wedding I got our final guest counts and decided to go for it! I called several places and was so happy to find that Maria (the owner of Boogie Booth) was available for our weekend. I am SO HAPPY we found her! She really made our wedding night. Our guests absolutely LOVED the open air photo booth- it was a huge hit and with the fabulous backdrop and excellent quality of photos, we got so many amazing pictures of and with our guests that we otherwise would not have. Maria was so professional, nice, and fun through both the booking process and the wedding night itself. She was totally part of the fun atmosphere of the wedding and we had a great time with her running the booth! The backdrops she has to choose from are so pretty, I had a hard time choosing just one, and when I looked over and saw how fabulous the photobooth looked with all of our decor (we got the champagne reverse sequin and the wedding was rose gold/gold/blush neutrals in Meadow Brook Hall's tent) I was so glad we went with Maria and the open air booth. We could fit almost the entire wedding party (14 people!" into a shot- our friends and family got lots of fun shots with larger groups. Her selection of props were fun and classy, and the printout pictures (I highly recommend getting the 4 x6 layout) were such nice quality. We also used the social media kiosk so that people could directly upload or email their pictures to themselves or social media! Amazing! One of the best features of our wedding and I highly recommend- you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 12/18/2016 Michelle S

Maria was AWESOME!!! We wanted a step-and-repeat for our cocktail hour, and then a "fun" photo booth with all the props in the reception room. We opted for the open photo booth, and then wanted some draping to partially enclose it in the ballroom. It turned out fabulous!! Maria... Read More was incredibly accommodating, professional, and reasonably priced. Our guests had a blast all night long, and raved about what fun it was. We received a file with all the photos within a week after our wedding and were so impressed with the results - even in a dark room the light from the camera was incredibly flattering! We are VERY happy clients and would recommend Boogie Booth over and over!!

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Katie G

Just before my wedding Maria got a new booth that was completely open and offered it to me for my wedding the following week, and it was AMAZING. The open concept made it even more fun and inviting compared to the closed ones. She was so great to work with and the process was a... Read More breeze, on top of that I received a book of all the pictures and it brought us right back to the night! Couldn't of had a better experience, and all the guests are still talking about how much fun it was! I would HIGHLY recommend!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Dain C

An unbelievable attention to detail!! Absolutely fantastic professionalism in all areas of dealing with this company! I was in a bind for an event I was throwing and was in dire need of a photo booth! I called the company and explained my dilemma and was astounded with the... Read More fantastic help I reciveved! Total A+ company and one I REFUSE to stray from!! Stellar Job FotoFun!! Look no further for any event/wedding!! PERFECTION!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Alex V

Maria and Foto Fun were an amazing addition to our wedding. There was a line the entire night for the photo booth, and our guests couldn't stop talking about how much fun it was. At the end of the night, we got to take home a scrapbook filled with everyone's pictures from the... Read More night - it now sits on our coffee table and makes us laugh every time we look at it. It also makes for a great substitute for a guestbook! We couldn't have better things to say about Foto Fun, and will definitely recommend it to our friends and use their services in the future.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Alex V

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Brad S

Foto Fun brought their photo booth to my sister's wedding and everybody had an absolute blast, it was the hit of the night! We tried out their new open booth setup and it could not have been more perfect. The owner Maria who ran the booth was very friendly and professional.... Read More Their props were the best I've ever seen. Will definitely book them in the future.

2016-10-24T09:46:04 Response from the vendor

Hi Brad, thanks so much for the nice review! We're so glad you had a good time in our new photo booth. You guys were an awesome crowd! :)

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Erik W

Maria and Foto Fun were absolutely incredible! They were incredibly accommodating helping us to test and use our own backdrop and all of our guests raved about how much fun the open air photo booth was. Thank you Maria!

2016-10-24T09:47:03 Response from the vendor

Thanks Erik, we are so happy you had an amazing time in our booth! The backdrop was perfect! Thanks for having us :)

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Brenda S

We used Foto Fun for our daughters wedding & could not have been happier. Maria was a joy to work with. Very professional, good price, great follow up an our guests loved her & the props. There was a line up all night and everyone told us how much they loved her venue. I... Read More would highly recommend Foto Funn for your event!

2016-10-10T10:28:19 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your review! I'm so happy everybody enjoyed our photo booth! You guys were awesome to work with :)

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Kristen F

Maria and Foto Fun are amazing!! I am so glad we decided to end up going with a photo booth, and trying out the new style which isn't enclosed, it was great and the booth was full all night! There were amazing props and signs and everyone had a blast. I had multiple comments... Read More from my wedding guests about how much they enjoyed the booth. Maria also sent a flash drive of all our photos and some small gifts after the fact, as well as shared an album online so we could see them all. She also was so great to work with! We will recommend Foto Fun to any of our friends needing a photo booth in the future, and definitely book her again for any of our future needs!

2016-10-04T11:51:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review Kristen, we had a blast at the wedding and we are so glad everyone loved our new photo booth. Wishing you and David many more awesome moments ahead! :)

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Kristen W

If you're looking for a photo booth in Metro Detroit, you must go with Foto Fun!!! The price is amazing and you cannot beat their service! Maria is such a pleasure to work with. I had a pretty unique idea in mind for my backdrop and she was determined to make it happen for me!... Read More It turned out better than I ever could have imagined. The scrapbook is a wonderful momento of our wedding day and it is so easy to see how much fun our guests had every time we look at it. She was so quick to put the photos on Facebook too and I could really tell how much every one loved reliving the night through those photos! Love love love!!!

2016-10-04T11:56:36 Response from the vendor

Hi Kristen! Thanks so much for your awesome review! You and Erik were a pleasure to work with and I'm so happy you all enjoyed the pictures and experience. That backdrop was a big hit too. Thanks again <3

Reviewed on 8/30/2016

Maria is the best, Her props are hilarious and she has a wide variety- for children and adults alike. I used her services for a family party and everyone enjoyed the photobooth. She is able to customize the background of the photos, the background of the printed photos, and... Read More shape of the photos- strips vs 4x6 print outs. She is amazing! The photobooth was the hit of our party. She even suggested that we use the brick background of the loft-space, which was absolutely gorgeous. She provided everyone with a print out, and also provided each picture individually online (facebook) and gives you the option of a jump drive vs CD. WOW! You seriously cannot ask for more. I definetly recommend to use her services, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Erin P

Maria and Foto Fun was AMAZING! All of our guests loved the booth and the props and she was so friendly and helpful. Everything worked perfectly. Maria was so helpful leading up to our wedding and I didn't have to worry about anything photo booth related day-of. She even... Read More put together a scrapbook for us of all of the pics that were taken which matched our theme perfectly. We love the book! Such outstanding customer service from beginning to end. I would book again for any event.

Maria

Maria founded Boogie Booth in 2008, and has always had a love for photo booths. She oversees each event and operation to ensure efficient delivery and demonstration of her vision.