Boojum Tree Hidden Gardens

Book Your Wedding with Boojum Tree Hidden Gardens

Couples who seek to add a tropical touch to their wedding day head to the Boojum Tree Hidden Gardens in Phoenix, Arizona. It was created by award-winning plant designer Ray Brooks. This venue boasts an exotic and unique destination in the heart of Arizona desert country. It is fashioned with the terra-cotta housing style that is famous in the Southwest. Featuring a hacienda-styled plaza and an Old World cantina, Boojum Tree Hidden Gardens seems to be a destination wedding in the heart of Phoenix. It offers a 10,000-square-foot indoor tropical garden and a palm garden. It is a paradise that is made more ideal by memorable weddings.

Indoor Tropical Garden. Couples who want to experience the ambience of an indoor wedding but choose to be surrounded by lush greenery, verdant pathways and an awe-inspiring 20-foot waterfall choose this space. It has a dreamlike quality and features elegant decor. It is great for indoor ceremonies or receptions. This space accommodates 200 guests.

The Plaza. With a brick backdrop and delightful colors all around, the bride and groom make their entrance in this sun-soaked area that is ideal for 200 guests.

Garden Gazebo. The rustic wood gazebo delights couples and guests with its timeless magnificence. It is an open air structure that is ideal for receptions. This space accommodates 200 guests.

Palm Garden. Couples and guests feast their eyes on a canopy of palm trees couched in rustic scenery near the Garden Gazebo. It is great for appetizers before the reception or when wedding guests want to take a break from dancing. This space is ideal for 200 guests.

Mexican Cantina. Featuring styles of the old world, this tropical cantina has tons of charm to spare. It is great for intimate gatherings such as a cocktail reception or after-ceremony events.

The dedicated staff at the Boojum Tree Hidden Gardens is known for their hospitality. They offer different wedding packages to fit each couple's budget. They offer the Sunflower, Daisy orange Blossom, Bird of Paradise and Elopement packages. All packages can be customized.

Wedding packages include a list of preferred vendors and a coordinator for the wedding day. Also included are white padded chairs for outdoor ceremonies or gold high-back chiavari chairs for indoor ceremonies. Lighting of 125 candles is also included as part of the ceremony. Setup and cleanup are provided with each wedding package.

The professional wedding staff at the Boojum Tree Hidden Gardens provides couples with everything that they need for a memorable wedding day. Additionally, they give the following extra perks:

• Two dressing rooms
  • One-hour engagement photo shoot
  • Dedicated time for the couple's wedding rehearsal

A Unique and Exotic Event Site

Let the Boojum Tree captivate you and your guests on your most memorable day with our enchanted gardens.

• Outdoor - Covered

7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100
E1eec2fa 862e 440c a4af 88efcd21e112~rs 100

16026 N 36TH ST, PHOENIX, AZ (602) 867-8975

Reviewed on 3/18/2018 Erica M

The Boojum Tree is just plain amazing. We had a beautiful wedding, and Jennifer was so helpful from start to finish. I couldn’t have asked for a smoother wedding day. I would definitely recommend getting married here!

Reviewed on 3/18/2018 Paige R

I cannot even begin to describe the spectacular magic of Boojum Tree! My fiance and I knew the moment we stepped through the rustic entry gate and into the beautiful, majestic hidden garden that we had found the place where we wanted to get married. And it did not disappoint!... Read More Our big day was fabulous, and that is all due to Jennifer and the amazing work she did to help make sure everything went smoothly. Also, all our guests kept complementing us on picking such a beautiful and unique venue--I even had one guest say he was going to email his friend whose daughter was still looking for a venue to let her know about Boojum Tree. Seriously, if you're a bride do yourself a favor and visit Boojum. I promise it will not disappoint.

Reviewed on 3/15/2018 Sarah S

We are so thankful we decided to have our wedding at Boojum Tree!! I have loved this place from the start. Boojum was the first venue I went too and always was amazed at the unique and wonderful atmosphere the venue gives! The indoor tropical garden is phenomenal. Jennifer was... Read More amazing she helped us out so much! We can’t recommendBoojum Tree Hidden Gardens enough!

Reviewed on 2/25/2018 Lexus P

We just had our wedding at the Boojum Tree, It is a beautiful location hidden in Phoenix. The packages include a wedding coordinator. Jennifer was great. We had a couple of bumps that we worked through. The only down side to this venue is the that you have to select their... Read More vendors. The way the venue is set up, it makes sense. They had great DJ's and caterers to choose from. They have space heaters and fires for those getting married in the colder months. Its worth checking out

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Tayler W

We knew the second we stepped foot into Boojum Tree Hidden Gardens that this would be the place we would get married. (Seriously - I got goosebumps!!) This venue is absolutely beautiful and charming all at the same time. If you are looking for a venue that is unique and will be... Read More a change from the typical ballroom wedding - this is the place to go! We loved everything about this venue. From the perfect ceremony site, to the enchanting dinner "green room", the centrally located bar/cantina, and the beautiful gazebo/dance floor underneath the stars and palm trees - this place has it all. Not to mention the amazing staff! Jennifer Brooks (General Manager & wedding day coordinator) was there for us every step of the way. She answered every single question we had (& believe me there were a lot!) She addressed every list I made her with grace, patience and experience. You can tell she knows what she's talking about because she lives this everyday. I always felt at ease with Jennifer. I will never be able to thank her enough for always being there for me. She was everything we needed her to be for us and more. Our wedding went perfectly. Our guests loved the venue because it was beautiful, unique, spacious and fun! We are still getting compliments on it. It was very convenient to have a bride's and groom's room for us to relax and hang out in. There are also so many beautiful spots around for photo opportunities. We loved the central location of the venue but also that it is tucked away in a sort of residential area. You would never find it unless you were looking for it. Truly a hidden gem. Boojum Tree has a list of vendors to choose from for their catering, DJ, and bar. (They have Set-M-Up bartend & they are wonderful!) We loved that the research and work was done for us for these vendors, it very much simplified our search which saved us time and stress. It's also wonderful because these vendors are used to the unique venue and how the wedding night will flow - this put us at great ease. We were fully satisfied with all of the vendors as well! Overall I could not say enough great things about Boojum Tree. It will forever hold a special place in our hearts. It was everything we wanted in our ceremony/reception site & more. If you are at all considering even just doing a tour at this venue I encourage you to do it!! I promise you will not be disappointed. They will blow you away. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Boojum Tree and Jennifer Brooks. We love and appreciate you more than you know! -Luke & Tayler Wienecke

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Jess C

We were married at Boojum a couple weeks ago, and it was absolutely gorgeous! The weather was perfect, all of our guests kept gushing about how cool, whimsical, stunning and fun the venue was all night long - it had something for everyone! Jennifer was incredibly attentive and... Read More helpful throughout the whole night - she really seemed to be in her element and even though our bridal party was running behind, she kept everything under control and amazing. Would get married here again and again and again!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Lauryn Z

We were lucky enough to celebrate our October wedding with beautiful weather at an incredible venue. All of our guests were blown away by Boojum Tree. From being wed in front of the fountain to the gorgeous dining room to dancing under the stars, it was a magical evening.... Read More Jennifer is always there to help make sure your dream wedding comes true and made planning the wedding fun and exciting. She took away all of our stress and worrying and truly provided an unforgettable evening not only for us, but also our guests. We couldn't say enough positives about Boojum Tree and highly recommend this venue!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Tom B

BEST WEDDING Ever! - My daughter got married at the Boojum Tree it was an evening no one who attended will ever forget. Jennifer was our coordinator she and the staff at the Boojum Tree are truly exceptional you will not find a team like this anywhere. As other reviewers have... Read More said, it's a magical place, it's beauty is hard to describe unless you have seen it. My story, as with most parents the final weeks before the wedding can be stressful, final dress fittings, final meetings, head counts to be turned in, RSVPs not being returned, boxes all over the house, out of town guest arrangements, etc, etc, etc and BAM you are at the rehearsal and Jennifer and team begin to work their magic, weaving together all the separate pieces like choreographers creating a magnificent dance number. We cried like babies during the rehearsal this was really going to happen. Here is why you should pick the Boojum Tree for your wedding. On the day of the wedding you arrive the final prep begins, pictures, guest arriving, as my daughter and I stood with Jennifer getting ready to walk down the aisle, and overwhelming feeling of peace hits you. That is the magic of the Boojum Tree, the beauty, the flowing water and fountains, Jennifer and her team, the music, create the perfect balance on one of the most stressful days and brings you peace. No other place, no other wedding I have ever attend, will ever compare to our special day at the Boojum Tree. Jennifer and team looked after my daughter throughout the evening, recognizing when she had enough of posing, needed a break from the attention, adjusting her dress. Jennifer treated my daughter as if she was her and we can't thank her enough. Jennifer and her team are family now, we will go back to the Boojum Tree on Tuesday nights at open house just to see her and recapture moments of the day. Our family and friends are still talking about the Boojum Tree and the wedding weeks after. If you are looking for a stress free, knock your socks off, perfect, magical, uniquely you, wedding the Boojum Tree is the only place. Thank you Boojum Tree BEST WEDDING EVER!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Amy D

Boojum Tree was the first and last venue we looked at. The moment you set foot on the property it is magical. There are not enough words to describe how amazing this venue is!! The name describes it perfectly, and every piece of decor is thoughtfully placed with purpose. There... Read More are so many nooks and crannies to explore that you never want it to end. Jennifer, the GM and our wedding coordinator, gave us impeccable service. She walked us through every detail and was always patient with all of our questions. She even went so far as to join us on the dance floor when none of us knew how to do the Cupid Shuffle! That is passion right there and it was heartwarming to see how much she loves her job! Anyone who is looking for a truly memorable event that will impress all guests needs to book this venue!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Colleen G

Words cannot describe the amazing experience we had at Boojum Tree for our April Fools day wedding! The pictures obviously do not do the place justice because when we walked into this magical place, we knew immediately we had to have our special day here. The venue reminded us... Read More of our favorite place in the world, Mexico and come to find out that was the inspiration when the owner started to expand the space.... he has my heart :) The courtyard where the ceremony took place was magical, the greenhouse where we had dinner was so enchanting and romantic and the cantina and gazebo dancing area really gave guests options to relax with a cocktail, chat with other guests or dance the night away. ALL of our guests were blown away with the venue and said it was the most beautiful and the BEST wedding they had ever been to and felt so welcomed and comfortable throughout the evening. You can definitely feel that this venue is family owned because that is how the staff treats family! And our coordinator, Jennifer is by far the most amazing human being alive. She continually made sure we were happy and everything was perfect throughout the night. As the bride and groom it is so important to be able to enjoy the day and not have to worry and everything was PERFECT!! She was so patient and encouraging during the planning process, the communication was outstanding, she was professional yet she really made me laugh during the times we needed it, she really makes you feel like a friend and not a client. I honestly do not think there is another coordinator that would work as hard as Jennifer did throughout the night and throughout the process. Oh and I can't forget to mention the April Fools joke she crafted herself...we coordinated with our photographer, DJ Oscar and our pastor to pull off an epic "bride fled the venue" was awesome!! I wish we could do our day all over again!! 5 STAR venue and 5 STAR service!!

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Terra D

The Boojum Tree was the first and only venue my husband and I toured before choosing our wedding date! We instantly fell in love with the greenery and boho casual vibe. Jennifer and her team were absolutely amazing. Our guests had so much fun and we got so many compliments!... Read More Thank you Boojum Tree for hosting the best night of our lives :)

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Amanda P

A month ago we got married at the Boojum Tree & it was the best day ever! This venue exceeded all our guest expectations. We are still getting compliments on how smoothly everything went and how gorgeous the venue was. From the minute I walked into this venue I KNEW it was the... Read More one!!! The landscaping was always perfect no mater what time of day or year I went to scope things out it was always beautifully clean! You can tell they really care about their venue!! We worked with Jennifer on everything and she was very tentative to ALL our needs & was awesome from beginning to end. I highly suggest this venue if you're looking for a fun- outdoor wedding! It was PERFECT! Thank you Jennifer & Boojum tree!!!!!!

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Rebecca S

Just say yes! Couldn't be happier! We had our wedding at the Boojum Tree 03:24:17 and it was phenomenal. Jennifer coordinated the day and we felt no stress. All things were covered, from set up, to the timeline, to our needs, our guest's needs and wrap up. Everyone agreed the... Read More venue was both unique and beautiful... like something out of a storybook they've never experienced before. We couldn't have made a better choice for our special day than this place. A country club or resort venue is so typical and everyone has been there done that. I encourage anyone looking for a unique and magical experience - choose the Boojum Tree. You will be glad that you did!

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Samantha B

From the first visit at the open house, we knew we wanted to get married in this beautiful place. The greenhouse is magical, I felt like I was on a Journey to the Center of the Earth. The price is reasonable as our package included a plated dinner, open bar and DJ. You also will... Read More save money on décor because this place is so spectacular, you don’t need to add to it. Jennifer, our coordinator, was very helpful in the planning process and answered all of my emails quickly and had great advice. She made sure that all of our decorations and centerpieces were laid out perfectly the day of and she took them all down and packed them up (apparently, this is not the norm for venues). Everything went along according to plan. On a day that so much can go wrong, nothing went wrong and I contribute that to the hard work our coordinator put in to make our wedding perfect. Our guests continue to talk about how remarkable our venue was. It truly was the most perfect day, in the most perfect place and I could get married here a thousand more times.

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Lyndy G

I'm a little late to the game writing this review almost a year later, but I cannot say enough good things about this venue. My husband and I had a small wedding (12 including us and the officiant) on a Wednesday morning at 9am. Jennifer was fantastic. She gave us a tour a... Read More couple of months prior to that, and my husband and I knew instantly that this was the place for our wedding. Jennifer reached out a couple of times before the ceremony to walk me through literally every part of the process, and answered every question I had. I am a TERRIBLE event planner (even my own wedding!), but Jennifer was able to thoroughly answer every question. On the day of the ceremony, Jennifer was there bright and early and ready for any questions that we had, fantastic suggestions for photos, and a much needed friendly face to assure me that everyone was having a great time. Each guest commented on her professionalism, friendliness, and the gorgeous venue. I have recommended Boojum Tree to all of my friends who are getting married, as well as a location for a photo shoot as well! Thank you so much!

2017-03-14T19:09:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words!! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your day and the venue! We wish you a lifetime of happiness! Thank you, Boojum Tree

Reviewed on 2/19/2017 Adam C

My wife and I had an incredible experience having our wedding at The Boojum Tree Hidden Gardens. Boojum Tree is the most beautiful and unique venue in all of Phoenix. When we started looking for venues all we knew was that we didn't want to have our wedding at the normal... Read More country club/ball room setting. Once we saw The Boojum Tree we knew it was the perfect place. Not only that, Jennifer and her staff were well organized and completely on point from our first meeting to the end of our wedding. If you want your wedding to be as amazing and special as it possibly can be you should have it at Boojum Tree.

Reviewed on 2/17/2017 Stacy T

This place gave us our fairytale was more perfect than we had ever imagined!! Jennifer was so incredible to work with as was everyone that was associated with the venue. We highly recommend this place! It's definitely a hidden gem and all of our guests were amazed... Read More at how beautiful this venue was perfect in every way!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017

Our wedding day was perfect! The venue is absolutely stunning and that was great for our guests who kept taking pictures all around the Boojum Tree. Not only is this a beautiful venue, it has a warm and upbeat atmosphere and it's all thanks to Jennifer who helped this be a... Read More stress-free and perfectly planned day!!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Stephanie S

The Boojum Tree is a superb venue for a wedding and is like no other venue. Jennifer and Boojum's staff were professional, supportive, prepared, and handled everything we needed (and made sure we were totally prepared and ready). It rained all day and night on our January... Read More wedding and it was gorgeous. The rain complimented the beautiful plants and foliage around the garden and it proved to be the most intimate, stunning event. Rain or shine, Boojum Tree is a magical place that will not fail to create the most memorable and beautiful experience for you and yours!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Karen N

The Boojum Tree is so beautiful and unique that my daughter and I didn't even look at another venue. So happy with our choice because Jennifer went above and beyond to make my daughter's big day spectacular. The rainy weather couldn't even take away from the beautiful day. The... Read More Boojum Tree offers all that you need to host a beautiful wedding. We were thrilled with all vendors given to us by Jennifer. Every one of them conducted themselves in a professional, courteous manner. Jennifer was always one step ahead of us to make sure things ran smoothly. The grounds create a gorgeous background for all of your wedding photos. I would recommend Boojum Tree to anyone who is looking for a wedding venue. Thanks Jennifer!

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Stephanie M

My husband and I had a short list of venues to look at for our wedding day. We wanted a location where we could hold the ceremony, the dinner, and the dancing so that our guests would not have to drive to multiple locations. We went to Boojum Tree first and never ended up... Read More looking at any of the other sites. It was love at first sight when we were greeted in the parking lot by one of the resident cats who escorted us to the office. There, we met Jennifer and she was bright, cheery, professional and never once pushy. She gave us options and recommendations when we asked and made the whole booking process as simple as possible. The venue itself is sort of hidden away off the road so it feels exclusive. It started out as a plant nursery so there are water features, flowers, plants, and trees everywhere. It is a gorgeous site. We were able to visit the venue several times to see how it would look for our sunset/nighttime wedding. We were able to show it to our parents ahead of time. Our photographer was able to view it ahead of time to assess the lighting, scenery, and props for the wedding day. But the best part was the day of the wedding. Jennifer and her staff thought of everything, they directed us, they advised us, they guided us through the whole night and we never had to ask for a thing. I felt like a princess! I highly recommend The Boojum Tree as a venue for your wedding venue. Thank you, Jennifer, for making our day even more special!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Kristine W

Boojum Tree Hidden Gardens is a GREAT venue for both a ceremony and reception for anyone looking for something more unique than the traditional restaurant / country club banquet hall. The space is beautiful southwest-chic and structured perfectly to allow for seamless... Read More transitions from the ceremony to cocktail hour, then dinner, then post-dinner dancing in the gorgeous over-sized gazebo. Perhaps the biggest selling point, though, is the staff. Jennifer, the owner/wedding coordinator, was AMAZING from start to finish. We can't say enough positive things about her. She was always amazingly friendly and accessible throughout the planning process, and was thorough in answering both the questions we had, and also those we didn't even think to ask. On the day of, she was on point in working with each of our vendors to ensure everyone knew how to best execute his/her responsibilities smoothly and timely. It took all the stress and worry off of my now-husband and I so that we could truly just enjoy what was an unforgettable day. If we had to do it all over again we wouldn't have changed a thing. HIGHLY recommend! Thank you once again Jennifer and Boojum Tree!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Indiia W

This place is absolutely magical! We really couldn't have chosen a better venue. Our guests can't stop talking about it! Special thanks to Jennifer to taking such great care of us! This place is worth every penny!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 kinsi g

I can't say enough good things about Boojum Tree and Jennifer. The venue is immensely unique and filled with beautiful/gorgeous touches. I'm so glad we came by as it truly exceeded our expectations. One of the rare venues in which seeing it 'real life' outdoes the beauty of the... Read More photos. Jennifer was invaluable to us and made the entire experience feel seamless. She was truly enthusiastic, supportive and immensely kind/helpful. Thank you for a beautiful day! Honestly can't think of a better place in which to have had our wedding ceremony!

2016-07-20T14:33:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! Your event was beautiful! It was a honor to be a part of it! We wish you a lifetime of happiness and love!

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Correna P

Our wedding was on May 13, 2016. We fell in love with Boojum Tree after we went to one of their open houses. From the moment we signed our contract Taylor and Jennifer were so helpful. They made the wedding planning process so much easier. They always answered all my questions... Read More and were very prompt to get back to me. The property is beautiful and the staff is amazing. On the day of the wedding they made things run so smoothly I never had a stressful moment. We are so happy we choose Boojum Tree!! Thank you for the wedding of my dreams!!

2016-06-03T16:18:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the thoughtful review! It was a pleasure working with you! We wish you much happiness and love!