Boojum Tree Hidden Gardens

PHOENIX, AZ

Book Your Wedding with Boojum Tree Hidden Gardens

A GARDEN IN PHOENIX, AZ

Couples who seek to add a tropical touch to their wedding day head to the Boojum Tree Hidden Gardens in Phoenix, Arizona. It was created by award-winning plant designer Ray Brooks. This venue boasts an exotic and unique destination in the heart of Arizona desert country. It is fashioned with the terra-cotta housing style that is famous in the Southwest. Featuring a hacienda-styled plaza and an Old World cantina, Boojum Tree Hidden Gardens seems to be a destination wedding in the heart of Phoenix. It offers a 10,000-square-foot indoor tropical garden and a palm garden. It is a paradise that is made more ideal by memorable weddings.

Indoor Tropical Garden. Couples who want to experience the ambience of an indoor wedding but choose to be surrounded by lush greenery, verdant pathways and an awe-inspiring 20-foot waterfall choose this space. It has a dreamlike quality and features elegant decor. It is great for indoor ceremonies or receptions. This space accommodates 200 guests.

The Plaza. With a brick backdrop and delightful colors all around, the bride and groom make their entrance in this sun-soaked area that is ideal for 200 guests.

Garden Gazebo. The rustic wood gazebo delights couples and guests with its timeless magnificence. It is an open air structure that is ideal for receptions. This space accommodates 200 guests.

Palm Garden. Couples and guests feast their eyes on a canopy of palm trees couched in rustic scenery near the Garden Gazebo. It is great for appetizers before the reception or when wedding guests want to take a break from dancing. This space is ideal for 200 guests.

Mexican Cantina. Featuring styles of the old world, this tropical cantina has tons of charm to spare. It is great for intimate gatherings such as a cocktail reception or after-ceremony events.

The dedicated staff at the Boojum Tree Hidden Gardens is known for their hospitality. They offer different wedding packages to fit each couple's budget. They offer the Sunflower, Daisy orange Blossom, Bird of Paradise and Elopement packages. All packages can be customized.

Wedding packages include a list of preferred vendors and a coordinator for the wedding day. Also included are white padded chairs for outdoor ceremonies or gold high-back chiavari chairs for indoor ceremonies. Lighting of 125 candles is also included as part of the ceremony. Setup and cleanup are provided with each wedding package.

The professional wedding staff at the Boojum Tree Hidden Gardens provides couples with everything that they need for a memorable wedding day. Additionally, they give the following extra perks:

• Two dressing rooms
  • One-hour engagement photo shoot
  • Dedicated time for the couple's wedding rehearsal

A Unique and Exotic Event Site

Let the Boojum Tree captivate you and your guests on your most memorable day with our enchanted gardens.

• Outdoor - Covered

Garden, Park

Planning

Bow2010

16026 N 36TH ST, PHOENIX, AZ (602) 867-8975

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Colleen G

Words cannot describe the amazing experience we had at Boojum Tree for our April Fools day wedding! The pictures obviously do not do the place justice because when we walked into this magical place, we knew immediately we had to have our special day here. The venue reminded us... Read More of our favorite place in the world, Mexico and come to find out that was the inspiration when the owner started to expand the space.... he has my heart :) The courtyard where the ceremony took place was magical, the greenhouse where we had dinner was so enchanting and romantic and the cantina and gazebo dancing area really gave guests options to relax with a cocktail, chat with other guests or dance the night away. ALL of our guests were blown away with the venue and said it was the most beautiful and the BEST wedding they had ever been to and felt so welcomed and comfortable throughout the evening. You can definitely feel that this venue is family owned because that is how the staff treats you...like family! And our coordinator, Jennifer is by far the most amazing human being alive. She continually made sure we were happy and everything was perfect throughout the night. As the bride and groom it is so important to be able to enjoy the day and not have to worry and everything was PERFECT!! She was so patient and encouraging during the planning process, the communication was outstanding, she was professional yet she really made me laugh during the times we needed it, she really makes you feel like a friend and not a client. I honestly do not think there is another coordinator that would work as hard as Jennifer did throughout the night and throughout the process. Oh and I can't forget to mention the April Fools joke she crafted herself...we coordinated with our photographer, DJ Oscar and our pastor to pull off an epic "bride fled the venue" joke...it was awesome!! I wish we could do our day all over again!! 5 STAR venue and 5 STAR service!!

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Terra D

The Boojum Tree was the first and only venue my husband and I toured before choosing our wedding date! We instantly fell in love with the greenery and boho casual vibe. Jennifer and her team were absolutely amazing. Our guests had so much fun and we got so many compliments!... Read More Thank you Boojum Tree for hosting the best night of our lives :)

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Amanda P

A month ago we got married at the Boojum Tree & it was the best day ever! This venue exceeded all our guest expectations. We are still getting compliments on how smoothly everything went and how gorgeous the venue was. From the minute I walked into this venue I KNEW it was the... Read More one!!! The landscaping was always perfect no mater what time of day or year I went to scope things out it was always beautifully clean! You can tell they really care about their venue!! We worked with Jennifer on everything and she was very tentative to ALL our needs & was awesome from beginning to end. I highly suggest this venue if you're looking for a fun- outdoor wedding! It was PERFECT! Thank you Jennifer & Boojum tree!!!!!!

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Rebecca S

Just say yes! Couldn't be happier! We had our wedding at the Boojum Tree 03:24:17 and it was phenomenal. Jennifer coordinated the day and we felt no stress. All things were covered, from set up, to the timeline, to our needs, our guest's needs and wrap up. Everyone agreed the... Read More venue was both unique and beautiful... like something out of a storybook they've never experienced before. We couldn't have made a better choice for our special day than this place. A country club or resort venue is so typical and everyone has been there done that. I encourage anyone looking for a unique and magical experience - choose the Boojum Tree. You will be glad that you did!

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Samantha B

From the first visit at the open house, we knew we wanted to get married in this beautiful place. The greenhouse is magical, I felt like I was on a Journey to the Center of the Earth. The price is reasonable as our package included a plated dinner, open bar and DJ. You also will... Read More save money on décor because this place is so spectacular, you don’t need to add to it. Jennifer, our coordinator, was very helpful in the planning process and answered all of my emails quickly and had great advice. She made sure that all of our decorations and centerpieces were laid out perfectly the day of and she took them all down and packed them up (apparently, this is not the norm for venues). Everything went along according to plan. On a day that so much can go wrong, nothing went wrong and I contribute that to the hard work our coordinator put in to make our wedding perfect. Our guests continue to talk about how remarkable our venue was. It truly was the most perfect day, in the most perfect place and I could get married here a thousand more times.

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Lyndy G

I'm a little late to the game writing this review almost a year later, but I cannot say enough good things about this venue. My husband and I had a small wedding (12 including us and the officiant) on a Wednesday morning at 9am. Jennifer was fantastic. She gave us a tour a... Read More couple of months prior to that, and my husband and I knew instantly that this was the place for our wedding. Jennifer reached out a couple of times before the ceremony to walk me through literally every part of the process, and answered every question I had. I am a TERRIBLE event planner (even my own wedding!), but Jennifer was able to thoroughly answer every question. On the day of the ceremony, Jennifer was there bright and early and ready for any questions that we had, fantastic suggestions for photos, and a much needed friendly face to assure me that everyone was having a great time. Each guest commented on her professionalism, friendliness, and the gorgeous venue. I have recommended Boojum Tree to all of my friends who are getting married, as well as a location for a photo shoot as well! Thank you so much!

2017-03-14T19:09:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words!! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your day and the venue! We wish you a lifetime of happiness! Thank you, Boojum Tree

Reviewed on 2/19/2017 Adam C

My wife and I had an incredible experience having our wedding at The Boojum Tree Hidden Gardens. Boojum Tree is the most beautiful and unique venue in all of Phoenix. When we started looking for venues all we knew was that we didn't want to have our wedding at the normal... Read More country club/ball room setting. Once we saw The Boojum Tree we knew it was the perfect place. Not only that, Jennifer and her staff were well organized and completely on point from our first meeting to the end of our wedding. If you want your wedding to be as amazing and special as it possibly can be you should have it at Boojum Tree.

Reviewed on 2/17/2017 Stacy T

This place gave us our fairytale wedding...it was more perfect than we had ever imagined!! Jennifer was so incredible to work with as was everyone that was associated with the venue. We highly recommend this place! It's definitely a hidden gem and all of our guests were amazed... Read More at how beautiful this venue was...it was perfect in every way!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017

Our wedding day was perfect! The venue is absolutely stunning and that was great for our guests who kept taking pictures all around the Boojum Tree. Not only is this a beautiful venue, it has a warm and upbeat atmosphere and it's all thanks to Jennifer who helped this be a... Read More stress-free and perfectly planned day!!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Stephanie S

The Boojum Tree is a superb venue for a wedding and is like no other venue. Jennifer and Boojum's staff were professional, supportive, prepared, and handled everything we needed (and made sure we were totally prepared and ready). It rained all day and night on our January... Read More wedding and it was gorgeous. The rain complimented the beautiful plants and foliage around the garden and it proved to be the most intimate, stunning event. Rain or shine, Boojum Tree is a magical place that will not fail to create the most memorable and beautiful experience for you and yours!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Karen N

The Boojum Tree is so beautiful and unique that my daughter and I didn't even look at another venue. So happy with our choice because Jennifer went above and beyond to make my daughter's big day spectacular. The rainy weather couldn't even take away from the beautiful day. The... Read More Boojum Tree offers all that you need to host a beautiful wedding. We were thrilled with all vendors given to us by Jennifer. Every one of them conducted themselves in a professional, courteous manner. Jennifer was always one step ahead of us to make sure things ran smoothly. The grounds create a gorgeous background for all of your wedding photos. I would recommend Boojum Tree to anyone who is looking for a wedding venue. Thanks Jennifer!

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Stephanie M

My husband and I had a short list of venues to look at for our wedding day. We wanted a location where we could hold the ceremony, the dinner, and the dancing so that our guests would not have to drive to multiple locations. We went to Boojum Tree first and never ended up... Read More looking at any of the other sites. It was love at first sight when we were greeted in the parking lot by one of the resident cats who escorted us to the office. There, we met Jennifer and she was bright, cheery, professional and never once pushy. She gave us options and recommendations when we asked and made the whole booking process as simple as possible. The venue itself is sort of hidden away off the road so it feels exclusive. It started out as a plant nursery so there are water features, flowers, plants, and trees everywhere. It is a gorgeous site. We were able to visit the venue several times to see how it would look for our sunset/nighttime wedding. We were able to show it to our parents ahead of time. Our photographer was able to view it ahead of time to assess the lighting, scenery, and props for the wedding day. But the best part was the day of the wedding. Jennifer and her staff thought of everything, they directed us, they advised us, they guided us through the whole night and we never had to ask for a thing. I felt like a princess! I highly recommend The Boojum Tree as a venue for your wedding venue. Thank you, Jennifer, for making our day even more special!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Kristine W

Boojum Tree Hidden Gardens is a GREAT venue for both a ceremony and reception for anyone looking for something more unique than the traditional restaurant / country club banquet hall. The space is beautiful southwest-chic and structured perfectly to allow for seamless... Read More transitions from the ceremony to cocktail hour, then dinner, then post-dinner dancing in the gorgeous over-sized gazebo. Perhaps the biggest selling point, though, is the staff. Jennifer, the owner/wedding coordinator, was AMAZING from start to finish. We can't say enough positive things about her. She was always amazingly friendly and accessible throughout the planning process, and was thorough in answering both the questions we had, and also those we didn't even think to ask. On the day of, she was on point in working with each of our vendors to ensure everyone knew how to best execute his/her responsibilities smoothly and timely. It took all the stress and worry off of my now-husband and I so that we could truly just enjoy what was an unforgettable day. If we had to do it all over again we wouldn't have changed a thing. HIGHLY recommend! Thank you once again Jennifer and Boojum Tree!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Indiia W

This place is absolutely magical! We really couldn't have chosen a better venue. Our guests can't stop talking about it! Special thanks to Jennifer to taking such great care of us! This place is worth every penny!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 kinsi g

I can't say enough good things about Boojum Tree and Jennifer. The venue is immensely unique and filled with beautiful/gorgeous touches. I'm so glad we came by as it truly exceeded our expectations. One of the rare venues in which seeing it 'real life' outdoes the beauty of the... Read More photos. Jennifer was invaluable to us and made the entire experience feel seamless. She was truly enthusiastic, supportive and immensely kind/helpful. Thank you for a beautiful day! Honestly can't think of a better place in which to have had our wedding ceremony!

2016-07-20T14:33:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! Your event was beautiful! It was a honor to be a part of it! We wish you a lifetime of happiness and love!

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Correna P

Our wedding was on May 13, 2016. We fell in love with Boojum Tree after we went to one of their open houses. From the moment we signed our contract Taylor and Jennifer were so helpful. They made the wedding planning process so much easier. They always answered all my questions... Read More and were very prompt to get back to me. The property is beautiful and the staff is amazing. On the day of the wedding they made things run so smoothly I never had a stressful moment. We are so happy we choose Boojum Tree!! Thank you for the wedding of my dreams!!

2016-06-03T16:18:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the thoughtful review! It was a pleasure working with you! We wish you much happiness and love!

Reviewed on 5/28/2016 Brenna H

My husband I got married at the Boojum Tree 5/7/16. While I looked up many venues online, this was the only one I saw in person. As soon as I saw it, I knew it was the one! I just had to get married here. It is unlike any other place that I have ever seen. From the beautiful... Read More waterfalls, to the fun décor, to the lush greenhouse this is a venue like no other. It is a hidden paradise and you will get lost in the beauty. Just go look at it, you’ll see what I mean. While they are gorgeous, the pictures don’t do it justice. Taylor was our day of wedding coordinator. She is very professional and a master at her craft. She is super organized down to the last detail. While we didn’t need to bring much as far as décor goes (Boojum supplies almost everything), we had several things that we wanted placed around the venue. She ensured that she knew my wedding vision and exactly where I wanted everything. She was super accommodating the day of the wedding. She worked very hard to make sure things ran smoothly and that there was enough time to do everything on our timeline. Everything turned out perfect! I had so many of my guests tell me that it was one of the most beautiful weddings that they had ever been to. It was everything I ever wanted and more. I can’t thank Taylor and the Boojum Tree enough! I HIGHLY recommend them!!!!

2016-05-28T12:50:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words! We're so glad to hear you loved Boojum Tree so much. It was a pleasure working with you and Tyler, your mom and your entire family. We wish you two a lifetime of love and happiness!

Reviewed on 5/27/2016

We held our daughter's Quinceanera at Boojum Tree May 6, 2016. The most beautiful and memorable experience ever! Our guests as well as our family were in awe over the beauty of this venue. One of a kind all around, from the scenery to the service extended to us by Taylor. A... Read More moment we will cherish forever. Amazing venue for capturing photos. A million thank you's for everything. My only regret is not having been married there as well :)

2016-05-28T12:52:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Mireya! The event was beautiful and we're so honored you chose Boojum Tree. If you ever need anything else please don't hesitate to call us! :)

Reviewed on 4/19/2016 Kristin B

1. Boojum Tree My husband Zach and I just had our wedding at the Boojum Tree April 16th, and could not have been happier with our choice of venue!! It’s tucked away in north Phoenix just off the AZ-51, in an area you’d never suspect. Once inside you are greeted by sparkling... Read More fountains, lush greenery, and interested decorations from one end to the other. Our guests had so much to do in the space, which includes many seating areas, a large courtyard where the ceremony is held, a bar cantina, and indoor greenhouse. It was so cute seeing all the photos people posted online afterward from all over the venue! Our ceremony was stunning under their romantic stucco archway, backlit by dozens of candles. Drinks and hors d’ oeuvres were enjoyed followed by an amazing dinner in the greenhouse. You don’t need much in the way of decorations when the whole space is just stunning! We rounded out the evening dancing under the stars on their large gazebo dance floor surrounded by palm trees. Truly unforgettable. Jennifer Brooks was our wedding coordinator and was incredible through the entire process. She is supportive, offers helpful suggestions, and is truly invaluable for the day-of. We will be recommending Boojum Tree Hidden Gardens to all of our family and friends for all of their future events. Not that we needed to say much- they all said it was the best wedding they’ve ever been to!!

Reviewed on 2/26/2016 Kaili M

The day we signed the paperwork to have our wedding at Boojum Tree Hidden Gardens we received a red heart shaped stress ball that said "Don't stress...You're booked at Boojum Tree." To all of the future brides and grooms out there, considering this venue for your wedding, this... Read More is 100% the truth. Not only will the absolute beauty of this venue capture your heart, but the amazingly talented staff will do the same. They will treat you like family, and make you feel as if you are the only wedding they have this year. Jennifer and I started out as strangers, her the GM and myself a customer, but very quickly I made a friend for life. Boojum tree has a vast amount of opportunity to create the perfect wedding of your dreams. My husband and I visited many other venues, but not one of them made us look at each other and say "this is where we are getting married," until, we pulled up the driveway to Boojum Tree. We worked with Boojum Tree for a year planning our wedding. No matter what time or day they were always by our side, constantly paying attention to every single little detail about our day. They listened to all of our ideas and worked with us to create the wedding of our dreams. They provided numerous recommendations to all of our inquiries, and also directed us towards some of the most wonderful vendors in the valley. The wedding of your dreams will become a reality in this brilliant wonderland Boojum Tree has created for their customers/guests! Every corner of this venue has a story and something new and exciting to catch your eye. The famous blue doors, the magnificent arch entrance with the iconic fountain, the fun and rustic Mexican cantina, the tropical and lush greenhouse, and the raised danced floor surrounded by glowing palm trees, all allow you to guide your guest on a dazzling journey through the venue on your special day. The courtyard ceremony space with a beautiful statement fountain will make for the most gorgeous pictures and memories, that no other venue could offer. Boojum Tree also allows their newly married couples to come back and burn their names into the wood posts surrounding the dance floor. My husband and I will be adding our names, and proudly joining the family of past Boojum Tree couples. Jennifer, we are forever grateful and honored to have worked with you and the Boojum Tree family. You gave us the wedding of a lifetime, a precious gift we will always remember! Thank you for the memories and the cherished friendship!!

Reviewed on 2/22/2016

Perfection is not something that should ever be attained. But my experience with Boojum Tree since day one has been just that. I find it hard to believe anyone that visits this venue will be able to walk away from it without finding it beyond gorgeous. We visited several venues... Read More (including ones that priced themselves much higher) and Boojum Tree is clearly the cream of the crop. However, the best part of Boojum Tree was my interaction with Jennifer. You don't realize when you're starting this that you're not only selecting a venue, but you're also going to have a lot of interaction with the venue's coordinator or in this case GM. My wife describes her as thebomb.com and I simply appreciated and thoroughly enjoyed every conversation wit her. She was timely, respectful, friendly, sharp, hilarious and just a blast to be around. I will sincerely miss communicating with her all the time but I still intend to bug her just because she is so wonderful. She gave me the best set of vendors to work with and the whole wedding went off like a well-oil machine. We were able to customize so much to make it our own but it wouldn't have been possible to achieve that level of perfection anywhere else. Boojum Tree will forever hold such a special place in my heart. If I ever find myself driving by the area during an open house on Tuesday night, I'm just going to pretend I'm getting married all over again to experience it's atmosphere. THANK YOU!

Reviewed on 1/20/2016

We were married on January 15th at Boojum Tree Hidden Gardens. My daughter, Christina, suggested we go take s look as I was interested in an outdoor wedding. As soon as I entered the gardens I knew that it was the right place. Taylor, Wedding Coordinator, did an excellent job... Read More from; booking the date, to wedding rehearsal, to wedding day. Taylor was available to answer any questions we had and was very quick in responding to emails. I would highly recommend Boojum Tree, a Venue that is for "you" if you'd like a worry free wedding day!

2016-01-20T10:54:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Teri! We were honored to be part of your special day :) We hope you and Julian have a wonderful life together!

Reviewed on 1/15/2016 Courtney P

Our wedding reception was at Boojum Tree on December 4, 2015. As soon as we saw it featured in Arizona Brides magazine, we had a feeling it was the right place. We couldn't have made a better decision! Jennifer and Taylor (and Tasha) were so easy and pleasant to work with and... Read More really went above and beyond to ensure all the small details were perfectly in place for our big night. They also work closely with the vendors so you don't have to worry about anything! Obviously the place is gorgeous and so unique that you save a lot of time and effort on decorations ;) All of our guests commented on how beautiful and fun the reception turned out. There are so many areas for guests to hang out, your people won't feel forced to either dance or sit there and watch people dance. But if they do want to dance, it's a lot of fun up in the gazebo! Boojum Tree works solely with Set M Up bartending, and they have some of the lowest prices for alcohol in the valley. And Put a Fork In It was delicious. We can't wait to get back there to carve our names into the gazebo :)

2016-01-15T19:53:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We're so happy you enjoyed your wedding. We wish you two a lifetime of happiness!

Reviewed on 1/14/2016

Our wedding was January 3, and we were thrilled! The Boojum Tree is a beautiful venue, but that's not all. Our Boojum Tree coordinator helped us all day long to handle everything: where we needed to be and when to be there, answering anyone's (guest or our) questions, making... Read More sure we took time to eat or drink during the whirlwind of family & friends that is a wedding, and generally making everything run smoothly. Our guests were very impressed with our chosen location and complimented us repeatedly. We were also pleased with the vendors we chose off their preferred vendors list. We would recommend the Boojum Tree to anyone looking for a venue for their wedding.

2016-01-20T10:58:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much! We thoroughly enjoyed the two of you, along with all of your friends and family. It was such a beautiful event and we're happy you chose Boojum Tree! Congratulations Sara and Danielle! :)

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Jacey R

We had our wedding here on 11/6 and it was just as perfect as I had pictured it to be. The Boojum Tree is the most beautiful wedding venue in Phoenix. Jennifer was so amazing every step of the way! Our package included food, the DJ, and the bartenders and they all did an amazing... Read More job. I can't stress enough how amazing of a place this is. We had around 100 people there and everyone was in awe when they came. I love how the venue is spread out, yet intimate at the same time. Everyone wasn't crowded into one area, they were able to be spread out throughout the venue. My husband and I can't say enough wonderful things about this place!

2015-11-18T11:59:33 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the kind words, Jacey! We're honored that you chose Boojum Tree for your special day. Your wedding was absolutely beautiful. We especially loved the mini succulents you used for place cards :) Thanks again, we wish you and Ryan a lifetime... Read Less Read More