Is this your business? claim it now

Boomshot International

Wailuku, HI

Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Music

3993 Maalaea Bay Pl, Wailuku, HI (808) 281-0292

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 9/10/2015 Tori F

Jay was hands down the best DJ we've ever seen! All of our guests commented on how fantastic his music choices and mixing abilities were. Everyone danced nonstop and loved it! Jay was very nice, flexible and all around the best choice we could have made for our reception DJ.

You need DJ Boomshot!

Reviewed on 2/05/2015 Kathleen S

I was having the worst luck with finding a DJ on Maui! My friend who used lived on Maui said, "You need DJ Boomshot!" She was spot on, he was easy to work with, very professional, and I sent him a list of what I wanted played and he made it happen! He was hired for the ceremony... Read More and the reception and gave us a very reasonable price! I highly recommend him, he kept the party going all night and kept us right on schedule. YOU NEED DJ BOOMSHOT!!!!!!!

Fantastic DJ!

Reviewed on 2/18/2012 Aleessa E

My Wedding Planner highly recommended Jay and I’m not surprised why. He was so awesome to work with, super friendly, upbeat and fun and played all our requested songs including his own pics!! He was just perfect for us and kept the party hopping!!

Great DJ!

Reviewed on 5/23/2011 Jarett F

Jay did a great job at our reception - excellent song selection and great transitioning between songs. We didn't use him as an emcee as we had someone from our wedding party do all of our speaking but the few times he did chime in he was pretty funny. He really did do a great... Read More job with the songs and everyone had a blast dancing to his music, you'll have a great time if you hire Jay!

Awesome DJ!

Reviewed on 12/11/2010 Kristina W

Jay is an awesome DJ! He was our DJ and emcee for our destination wedding and we loved everything he played! He played a lot of the songs on our very extensive playlist and even did a few mash-ups, which we loved. He had all of our wedding guests up and dancing. DJ Boomshot... Read More was the best-priced DJ and certainly the best DJ on the island! Wish we could re-live all of the fun we had dancing the night away!