Bracelets, Necklaces, Rings, Watches, Fashion, Engagement Rings, Custom Designs, Wedding Rings

1320 Old Chain Bridge Rd., McLean, VA (703) 734-3997

We'll keep going back

Reviewed on 8/19/2014 Kelly M

Boone and Sons had a very nice selection and were very helpful. The price isn't cheap or a lot more expensive. A diamond came out of my setting in the first month. They were great about replacing it. The downside - we really had to work around their limited hours (and they... Read More weren't even open during all of their posted hours).

A wonderful experience

Reviewed on 7/11/2014 Karen W

My ring was custom made from Boone and Sons (the McLean Store) and I absolutely love it. The staff is very friendly and they provide such high quality pieces. I highly recommend going to this family store!

Boone & Son's Jewelers Washington DC Store

Reviewed on 12/01/2013 Nadia S

I wish I could give Boone & Sons 10 stars. Their stores beats out the high end chains like Tiffany & Co. & Cartier. I worked with Amanda, Morgan, Eric and David Boone for my wedding bands and they treated me like family. I'm a native Washingtonian so I've known of the Boone &... Read More Sons reputation for excellence since I was a child. I told my husband to only buy high-ticket items from this Washington jeweler when gift times roll around. I wouldn't give my business to any other local jeweler in the area. They had all our bands and my engagement ring a few days before the wedding and when I picked them up, they looked better than when I had purchased them.

Great Service

Reviewed on 12/21/2012 Renee S

We purchased our wedding bands from Boone & Sons and personally worked with Mr. Boone himself. He was so friendly and helpful and very down to earth. Made us feel comfortable every time we visited. We both love our rings and grateful for the wonderful service.

matched my vintage ring

Reviewed on 12/09/2012 Sarah S

went to dc store. They were wonderful to work with. They matched my hard to match ring perfectly, I was very impressed. They got the ring back to me quickly and was priced appropriately.

The long search was over...

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Lori D

We went to the Boone and Son in Chevy Chase. My husband was having a hard time finding a ring. Nothing clicked with him - but we went to Boone & Sons since that is where my engagement ring is from. My huband saw the ring he wanted and it was done. They were going to order... Read More a new ring, rather than the one on display, but it was going to be more expensive than the one we tried due to the increase in the price for gold, etc. They sold us the less expensive one. They could have not given us the option. I was worried that the rings would be too expensive, but the had what we wanted at the right price. They are always nice when we go in there and we have had our rings cleaned a few times. I would recommend using them.

Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 7/06/2012 Danielle K

We were so pleased with the quality of the rings and the excellent staff (thank you, Kay!) that we have referred friends to Boone & Sons (they also purchased their wedding bands from Boone & Sons.

Wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 4/26/2012 Jessica F

We had an incredible experience working with the folks at Boone & Sons. We brought them a stone that we wanted to use for the engagement ring, and they crafted a beautiful, incredible ring, and gave us exactly what we wanted! They were also a dream to work with on the... Read More wedding bands. They spent tons of time with us, and we never felt rushed or pressured. We worked with Erik Boone, and he is very knowledgable and was so helpful. I think we'll definitely use Boone & Sons for our jewelry needs in the future!

The PERFECT Ring!!

Reviewed on 2/23/2012 Connie G

I was looking for something unique. As a classic romantic (with an art and history background) no ordinary national-chain jewelers had what I was looking for (we looked!). Dave Boone worked with us to create the perfect, custom designed engagement ring. I LOVE IT!!! It's so me.... Read More I get compliments every day. Now I see why generations of brides in my fiance's family have gotten their rings here. Wonderful service as well. Looking forward to getting our wedding bands here soon!

Quality