Boone Hall Plantation

Mount Pleasant, SC

Garden

1235 Long Point Rd., Mount Pleasant, SC (843) 884-4371

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 Jamie C

The Cotton Dock and Boone Hall Plantation are absolutely breath taking! It has the perfect southern charm. We couldn't be happier with how our April wedding turned out. That also has to do with Natalie Knox at Boone Hall. We had her as a full time coordinator and couldn't be... Read More happier! My fiancé and her bonded over UGA and she was the sweetest ever. I can honestly say that my wedding was my dream come true! Thank you Boone Hall and Natalie Knox!!!!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Nikki P

Natalie Knox is incredible. From the moment we stepped on the property for the first time, we were welcomed with her warm presence and smile. We were deciding between a few different venues, but were sold by the beauty of Boone Hall that overwhelms you as soon as you enter the... Read More property. We also loved the flexibility that came with Boone Hall. Boone Hall allows you to decide your budget whereas many other venues have minimums. Natalie and the team at Boone Hall were incredibly flexible and accommodating from the beginning. We decided to use Natalie's planning services and couldn't be happier with our decision. She guided us on what vendors to select and was always so on top of everything. We actually had to postpone our wedding because of Hurricane Matthew, and Natalie was so kind and helpful throughout the process. The wedding day far exceeded all of my expectations and the planning process was incredibly smooth - Natalie truly made all the difference. We couldn't be happier with having chosen Boone Hall.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Wendy D

We had our entire wedding at the Cotton Dock; Ceremony on the dock, cocktail hour on the patio, and dinner inside the dock house. Many of our guests had never been to Charleston and we thought this would be the quintessential Charleston wedding venue... Beautiful marsh views,... Read More whimsical oak trees with spanish moss, large space and still private.. It was above and beyond our vision. We knew we had a big bit of planning ahead of us with a "bare bones" venue and that is EXACTLY why we loved it! Every single detail our guests saw was handpicked and designed by us. The location is just incredible, not only for the privacy, but also for the jaw dropping views and phenomenal photo opportunities. I cannot say enough good things about this place other than it is heaven on earth. We are so happy with how beautiful our wedding turned out, largely thanks to this beautiful place. THANK YOU!!!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Monica B

We couldn't have imagined a more beautiful wedding! We're from California and having Natalie Knox as our wedding planner was the best choice (after the venue, of course). Ceremony was on the Front Lawn and our reception was at the Cotton Dock. The night was amazing, and the... Read More pictures came out just stunning! Gorgeous location.

Reviewed on 3/23/2016 Allison M

This venue is without a doubt, beyond gorgeous. It has jaw dropping beautiful, and I loved it from the moment I laid eyes on it. For the most part, our experience was very good but I did have an issue during out ceremony with a tourist walking behind us during our vows, and... Read More knocking on the door of the plantation, like there wasn't a 175 person wedding going on in front of them. It was disruptive, and rude, which in a way is not Boone's fault as it is open to tourists for tours, but when you pay THAT MUCH MONEY to rent a space for a 15 minute ceremony, I expect that a tour be held later or not at all during that time period. The amount of money made of the tour in now way can compare to what I paid for the space, or for my vendors, and I have a tourist BANGING on the door to the plantation in my wedding video, in my photos, and in my memory. Not only did someone answer the door, they also spoke to them and let them in. Very very disheartening for a bride. Other than that incident, I loved my day from start to finish and people loved the plantation. I used the cotton dock for my reception, and everyone talked about how unique of a space it was! The beauty of the venue speaks for itself, and it truly has a magical feel to it. Just wish that my ceremony could have been uninterrupted, as my vows were important, and the disruption not only distracted us, but our guests.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 1/28/2016 Alexandra D

Natalie Knox did an incredible job arranging for our wedding to be held at the Cotton Dock. Everything went so smoothly. I do wish we were informed that there would be people there that day. Our wedding was after tour season, and yet, there were tons of people and cars there.... Read More Other than that, it was perfect.

Reviewed on 7/01/2015

My husband and I chose Boone Hall Plantation for our wedding on 5/17/15. To say it was a fairy tale wedding is completely an understatement. Boone Hall is breathtaking and it was the perfect setting for our destination wedding. We couldn't be happier with this venue and can't... Read More wait to go back for years to come to relive the memories!

Perfect Venue!

Reviewed on 2/18/2015

We couldn't have asked for a better venue for our wedding reception! Boone Hall Cotton Dock is absolutely beautiful and the Avenue of Oaks is the perfect backdrop for amazing pictures! I loved that the Cotton Dock was a "blank canvas" that we were able to transform into... Read More something so unique and that it offered both indoor and outdoor spaces. Despite having 250 guests in the middle of January, the Cotton Dock was not overcrowded or uncomfortably cold. In addition to being a wonderful venue, Boone Hall boasts a spectacular venue manager/coordinator. Natalie was an absolute pleasure to work with and made the entire planning process and our wedding day hassle-free. I would highly recommend booking your wedding here and hiring Natalie to assist with all the details!

Gorgeous Venue!

Reviewed on 7/23/2014 Lindsay J

We used the Cotton Dock for our wedding ceremony and reception. The venue is beautiful and well-maintained. The barn is a total blank slate, so you are able to customize every detail to your liking, however it can add up quickly because no kitchen or rentals (tables, chairs,... Read More etc.) are included in the rental price of the facility. They do allow you to bring in vendors of your choice, so you can shop around to stay within your budget. I definitely recommend taking advantage of the optional golf cart service they can provide for an additional fee. The parking lot is a bit of a walk when guests are in nicer clothes. There isn't a really good spot for brides to get ready (they offer the bathroom area that is also used by all plantation visitors), so you would want to plan to get ready off-site. The grounds, of course, are gorgeous and provided a beautiful backdrop to get dressed. We lucked out on our June weather, especially since we got married on Friday the 13th and have stunning pictures from our day!

Absolutely Gorgeous

Reviewed on 5/03/2014

So many gorgeous areas to choose from!!!