Booth 66 Photo Booth Rentals

On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths

1610 Pagedale Drive, Cedar Park, CO

Booth for Two!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Lauren F

Booth 66 helped us to capture some of the most entertaining moments of our weeding day! We truly enjoyed having a photobooth at our wedding. The open air booth allowed us to capture even more of our family and friends in our photos. The booth was none stop all night long and... Read More our guests from big or small were truly in enjoying the experience. We loved all of the props that they had to spice up and help our guests take even more creative photos. The double prints allowed us to keep all of the moments captured and our guests were able to have a take away as well. Derick and Tana covered all of the details for the photo booth all the way down to create a unique wrap on the photo booth with our pictures and monogram. Each of our photos that printed even had a unique design just for our wedding. Booth 66 made adding this additional enhancement to our wedding so simple. The photo booth was defiently hot spots of the night and made the energy level some much more.Thank you to Tana and Derick for helping us make our night all of our guests will remember! Lauren and Matt Furjanic

Awesome experience!

Reviewed on 1/27/2014 Lauren B

We had the "Bulb Studio" at our wedding. Everyone LOVED the photobooth and all the cool props that it came with. We also loved the fact that you get two photo printouts AND the digital copy. This was hands-down the best photobooth I've ever been in. I would HIGHLY recommend them... Read More for any event. Thanks yall!

Soo much fun!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2013 Amy D

Booth 66 was great to work with!! They made sure each of our guests had a great time taking pictures! We also ordered a scrapbook, and it turned out to be one of the best purchases we could have made!! It turned out amazing!! Thank you, Derick and Booth 66 for helping to... Read More make our wedding memorable!!

Guests thought this was the best part!

Reviewed on 5/19/2013 Aisha G

So what is it about photo booths that folks love so much? I don't know, but I'm truly glad my (now) husband and I invested in one. Booth 66 was a little pricier than other options we researched, but I wanted high-quality, unlimited photos, and to be sure that their staff would... Read More be professional and prompt. And they surpassed my expectations. The props were great the booth was spacious, and the quality of the photos was wonderful. The attendants helped our guests leave a copy of their picture in an album which was *by far* SO much better than a traditional guest book - we loved looking through the album the next morning (picture your grandma with Flavor 'Flav sunglasses on). And when the groomsmen had partied a little too heartily later in the evening and decided to pull some non-G rated poses in the booth (I will leave it at that) the attendants were WONDERFUL and made sure the groomsmen (and my hubby and I to warn us - yech) were the only ones who ever saw that picture. Four thumbs up - would use them again and again.

great experience

Reviewed on 1/09/2013 Ashley E

We hired Booth 66 for our San Antonio wedding. They offer unique options to personalize your photo booth which we loved. We chose the standard photo booth with scrap book option and brought our own props. It was great having a professional rep there to help people and answer... Read More questions. They created a design which matched our invitations for the pictures which was such a great touch. They were responsive and helpful before, during, and after the experience.

Photo Booth

Reviewed on 10/23/2010 Lindsay S

Instead of getting our guests favors, we rented a photo booth for the night, and everyone had so much fun with it! The booth prints out two copies of the photos, one for the guest to keep, and one for them to put into a scrapbook/guestbook for us. We have had so much fun... Read More looking through all the funny shots of everyone throughout the night. My only complaint is that they didn't stay the whole night, but we still got a ton of picture. And they give you a USB drive of all the photos, so you can print extras later. This was a really fun addition to the reception!

Totally Worth the $$$

Reviewed on 8/26/2010 Juanita D

We rented a photobooth from Booth 66 for our reception only event. It was a total blast for us and all of our guests. People really enjoyed going in there as much as they wanted and trying the different props. There was a lot of laughter coming out of that room. Our package... Read More included unlimited use, props, two high quality prints of every session(one for the guest, one for the guest book), USB w/all of the event pics and the guest book itself. I love how the booth not only provided entertainment for our daytime event but also served as wedding favors(prints for guests to keep) and a completed guest book by the end of the event. Both attendants were very friendly and fun to work with. They worked with the guests to facilitate the production of the guest book which turned out absolutely fabulous. It is definately a cherished momento of the wedding, it is not like any other guest book. I would highly recommend Booth 66 if you're looking to have a photobooth at any type of event.