Borrowed & Blue Productions

Chicago and suburbs.

Professional video at a quality price

Thank you for your interest in Borrowed & Blue Productions. We are a Chicagoland based production company specializing in high-end wedding videos as well as building strong relationships with our clients. These days, there are countless studios that specialize in wedding videography. They range from small to multiple franchise-type operations, both of which have their many advantages and their disadvantages. Collectively offering thirty-plus years of industry experience, Borrowed & Blue proposes an assortment of package options, each one custom designed by the bride and groom, at competitive prices.

Classic, Documentary, Modern

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Digital Files, Online Proofing, Second Shooter Available, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Chicago and suburbs. (773) 858-0042

Reviewed on 1/16/2018 Caitlin R

Would definitely recommend borrowed and blue to anyone looking for an amazing videography service for their perfect day! I heard of them through another bride and was very impressed by her video. Not only are they priced affordably, but they are extremely accommodating. Nick... Read More was always super fast to respond and helped me with any questions I had at any time of day. Our videographer called me two days before the wedding to hear in full detail what I would like to happen, any little things or surprises I wanted recorded, and had no problem going to many different places to film before and during the wedding. Nick sent me video clips of our day as little sneak peaks before the video was finished as well, and as a bride I really enjoyed that :) You can tell this company truly cares about capturing your day the way you want it done. Their work is amazing, and you get multiple DVDs which is awesome to hand out to your family for keepsakes! Thank you for all of your hard work!

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Laurel S

Nick and his team were great! At first, I wasn't sure if I wanted to spring for a wedding video or not, but I'm so glad I did. Nick's prices were reasonable, and helped to capture the big moments of my big day. I especially appreciated talking to our lead videographer a few days... Read More before the wedding to give him the low-down on "can't miss" shots and things I didn't want (not a big fan of leaving "well wishes" for the bride and groom - just not my thing!). I was nervous to watch the video at first, since my type-A personality worried that the large video rig they had panning the dance floor during dinner and dancing would come off as obtrusive (spoiler: it didn't and just made everyone look alive, awake and having a good time). I just watched the WHOLE video again and they absolutely captured not only the big moments, but sweet ones I didn't even realize - my mom winking to get friends as she walked down the aisle, my husband's nervous laughter during our vows, my dad singing "My Girl" to me. Those are the moments I can't live without, and now they're all preserved thanks to Borrowed and Blue.

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Meghan S

Borrowed and Blue did an amazing job capturing our wedding! Everyone who we worked with was very professional and accommodating to our needs. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Felicia B

The day of my wedding this company was very professional, timely and flexible. I am SO happy with the outcome of my video! He captured great moments and the editing was awesome. My favorite part is at the end when he uses my dads voice over the highlights. Perfect! I would... Read More definitely recommend them to any brides I know!

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Carrie K

Having a videographer was by far one of the best decisions I made when planning our wedding. Although we agreed to not have one originally, I made this last minute decision the week before the wedding!!! Nick was the absolute greatest to work with. He was extremely quick to... Read More respond to all my questions along with setting up all the last minute details. I was blown away by his all of his assistance in such a short period of time. He sent us four great DVD's that captured every moment of our day. We already watched the video multiple times the first week we received it!! I highly recommend Nick and Borrowed & Blue Productions!!!

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Kaylie F

If you're looking for a videographer these are your guys! We had nothing but incredible service from Borrowed and Blue Productions. Communication with Nick was fantastic (through the entire process). He was very flexible with what we needed and answered all our questions quick.... Read More We were able to relive the entire day with all of the great footage Borrowed and Blue was able to capture. We had Nick during our preceremony and Joe for the wedding and reception. They worked well with my photographer and DJ (such as getting their mics connected to the board, etc.) The communication with us and our other vendors was fantastic! We received our videos within the time period that was promised and the videos were amazing. We got interviews in our videos from family and friends that we were so happy with. I loved that they included some pictures in the videos as well. We were able to pick our own music for the video and they put it all together perfectly. Both Nick and Joe were extremely accommodating and helped make our day amazing! These guys are a must hire !

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Hollis W

Our experience with Nick at Borrowed Blue Productions was wonderful. Very professional and was always available. He answered all our questions,and I had plenty, in a timely manner. Always pleasant, always there for us. The final product was beautiful. You can't go wrong with... Read More Borrowed Blue Productions. Thank you Nick

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Michelle C

My husband and I are so happy with the way that our wedding video turned out! Nick was very easy to work with over the phone and through email to plan our wedding and the music to go along with our video. Tim captured every moment perfectly from the traditional moments of the... Read More ceremony to the speeches and dancing at the reception. I definitely cried the first time I watched it. The video was absolutely perfect.

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Shannon D

True professionals! Nick was super responsive, very knowledgeable and did a great job editing our video. After seeing our wedding photos, we were very disappointed in our photographer because he didn't shoot a lot of the little details but then we got our video. UNBELIEVABLE!... Read More Joe and his partner were perfect! They didn't miss a detail! I can't thank them enough! I highly recommend Borrowed and Blue!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Susan P

My wedding video was AMAZING! From the moment that Nick arrived at my house the day of my wedding, to the moment the video's were dropped off, I would give a 10 out of 10! My only regret is not booking them to stay even longer at my wedding!! We had interviews with family and... Read More friends on the video, we got to re-watch our vows, and pick our own sound track! Having B&B at our wedding is one of the best decisions we made while planning. If you are on the fence about hiring a videographer, don't be!! Book Nick and never look back. I assure you, you will not regret it!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Lisa A

Don't let anyone tell you its worth skimping on videography! After watching the wedding video Borrowed and Blue put together for us, there is no one else I would recommend. Their prices will no doubt fit into any budget, and make it so worth it. My husband and I had our dream... Read More wedding in Wheaton this past fall. The day was truly breathtaking, and Borrowed & Blue captured every moment of it perfectly. Nick went above and beyond (without even being asked) to ensure that our wedding video was flawless. Plus, the Borrowed and Blue team was a joy to have around on the actual wedding day. So many of our bridesmaids, groomsmen, and guests raved about Joe at the wedding -- "Where did you find your videographers? They are AWESOME!" was just one of many great reviews we heard throughout the day. And my husband and I could not agree more. You don't realize how much time you'll spend with your vendors on the day of your wedding, so it is really important that you find not only talented vendors, but kind, fun people to share your day. The Borrowed & Blue team is an amazingly talented group. They were so easy to work with, and brought such a great laid back vibe to an otherwise hectic day. B&B nailed it and we could not be happier!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Kaitlyn H

Great to work with. Very responsive and quick!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Amanda M

I made the easy decision to book borrowed and blue after speaking with Nick. Their prices are great and the packages they offer vary and allowed us to pick exactly what we wanted. When it came to planning the details, Nick was very easy to work with and extremely flexible with... Read More our time line. I had several updates to our wedding day timeline, and Nick always got back to me right away. On our wedding day, Tim was our videographer, and his professionalism, organization, and attention to detail made our wedding video perfect! He worked well with our photographer so that they both were able to do their jobs, and we are so happy with the final product!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Nikka G

Our wedding video was absolutely stunning!!! The obtained the most amazing shots and the music was perfect. Very professional!! Must hire