Boston Common Entertainment Band+DJ Combos

Boston, Newport, Cape Cod, Caribbean

The All-Inclusive Wedding Band+DJ Combo Package

You’ve found THE ONE! Now you’ve found THE BAND! Boston Common, Soul Estate, and Park Street are the most awarded entertainment bands in all of New England over the past 7 years. All bands feature dedicated lineups and deliver an All-Inclusive entertainment package; Including comprehensive online planning utilities + tour-quality sound & lighting show production that will keep everyone, ages 7-70 on the dance floor - partying all night long! Our Band+DJ Packages scale from 6pc to 12pc and flex to meet your budget!

$$$$ – Expensive

Country, Dance, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

Boston, Newport, Cape Cod, Caribbean (617) 840-5580

5 Stars isn't enough

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Athena T

If you're reading this review I assume you're in the process of deciding on a band/dj for your wedding. Let me stop you right there. Boston Common is the band you NEED to book. From initial planning to the very last song this band was incredible to work with. They even took... Read More the time to learn a somewhat obscure song my wife and I wanted to use during our first dance. I've lost count of the number of guests who have reached out since the wedding to say how great the band was. It's typically the first thing they say. From my 5 year old cousin to 90 year old grandmother they had everyone on the dance floor. The fact that the band also includes a DJ was a huge plus I hadn't even considered. There was no awkward break in the dance party. I highly recommend Boston Common for your wedding.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Nicole P

Honestly the BEST decision we made was booking Soul Estate with DJ Tony!!! If you are reading this now, just book it I PROMISE you won't be disappointed. Originally we were deciding between going with a DJ or booking a band. It was money well spent for sure! My now husband... Read More wanted to do a DJ and after the wedding he told me I was RIGHT and Soul Estate's performance was literally out of this world!!! Everyone was dancing all night long and their energy was SO amazing!! I can't tell you how many people came up to us and commented on how great the band was and our engaged friends all asked for their contact info! Dave, Erika, Ryan and all the members had such high energy and killed such a variety of songs! We literally were up on the stage singing with them and they were in the audience getting the crowd on the mic. How many brides can say their dad was up on the stage singing "play that funky music." It was epic. They get everyone involved!! Writing this just makes me want to relive that night over and over again!! DJ Tony killed it in between sets and there was never an pause without the band. DJ Tony even made a custom mash up of songs for our father daughter dance - I literally cannot thank him enough it was such an awesome moment and he really went above and beyond!!!The process of working with them was awesome - Jonathan - their manager was so prompt with all of his responses. They even have an online forum where you can place must plays, hopeful plays and do no play. I can PROMISE you if you are on the fence between band/dj get SOUL ESTATE you will not be disappointed!!!!

PERFECTION

Reviewed on 6/29/2015 Lindsey T

Boston Common Band and DJ J Boogz were absolute perfection. We just got married this past weekend at the State Room in Boston and we could not get on here soon enough to write up an amazing review. We, and the rest of our guests, did not leave the dance floor the entire... Read More night. The energy of the band was electrifying. You could tell they were having a blast and that they love what they do, which is so contagious. They were nonstop fun, excitement, and the flow was effortless. The number one comment from our guests was how amazing the band was. We will recommend Boston Common Band to absolutely everyone I know—because we hope to attend more events where they play so we can party with them again! They were also wonderful in the planning process. Giving their opinions and experienced advice without being pushy. Their online portal is simple to use and a very helpful tool. They were proactive with planning, which is VERY appreciated on our end. Overall, THE. BEST.

Reviewed on 1/29/2018 Amy G

Boston Common Band played for our New Year's Eve wedding and did an INCREDIBLE job. They had everybody dancing the entire night and we're still hearing guests rave about the music and the band's energy. Couldn't recommend Jonathan and the entire Boston Common Band enough. A... Read More must-hire band in Boston.

Reviewed on 1/13/2018 Chelsey P

5 stars doesn’t even begin to describe just how amazing the Boston Common Band is! My husband and I first saw them at another wedding and at the time we weren’t even engaged. We knew then that if we got married we would absolutely be having them at our reception! From our first... Read More contact they were incredibly responsive and answered all our questions (even before we booked with them!). In fact, they even helped us pick our venue as we were deciding between two! Throughout the wedding planning process they kept us up to date, gave us easy access to a website where we could submit song requests and update other information, and continued to always be super responsive! They were also really accommodating. My husband and I are huge Bruins fans and saw the band performing at a season ticket holder event. They were wearing Bruins jerseys and because our wedding had a lot of Bruins elements, they even agreed to wear the jerseys for the whole reception! The photos are epic and for us, it added that perfect final touch!! Our point of contact was Jeff (DJ Shyne) and he was fantastic throughout the process and on our special day. He kept us engaged but totally followed our lead. The band is not only insanely talented and fun but they are literally a show. SO many of our guests raved about the band and told us how much fun they were having. I could go on and on but honestly, The Boston Common Band and DJ service will take your wedding to an entirely new level.

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Danielle D

BOOK TEAM BOCO AND DON'T LOOK BACK!!!! You guys...I have NEVER in my 14 years of event planning had EVERY SINGLE GUEST come up to me and tell me that the band is INCREDIBLE. Our wedding was a full blown CONCERT and you made my DREAMS come true!!!!! Everything from the very... Read More beginning of this process was so easy, and I know I drove you CRAZY with my many specific particular requests, and you went above and beyond and beyond and beyond. You are true professionals, infinitely talented, and we just want to party with you every single weekend. My guests have been telling me for the past 2 days that they've never heard a band like you before, and I know we made the right decision. Completely blown away, I feel honored to have had you on my team that day, and everything you did for us was more than we could have asked for...you're amazing and I'm obsessed and I want to shout it from the rooftops!!! My guests were able to hand pick several moments throughout the night to tell us how much they loved the disco set, and the dancing! And the singers coming out into the crowd and making everyone feel so special and included....I could go on and on and on and on and on...truly, SPECTACULAR!!!!!!! I LOVED hearing all our must play songs during dinner - it was just everything...you NAILED it!!! Okay, I guess I had a lot more to say than WOW, but seriously...you rocked the house, you killed it and I am eternally grateful! You made my wedding dreams come true! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU X A MILLION! I found this wedding band totally by accident on The Knot. I didn’t realize they were actually from Boston until I tried to contact them. From the moment I saw their promo video on their website, I knew they were going to be our wedding band. I had chills from head to toe, they made me cry!!! They travelled all the way to Long Island from Boston, and they were truly incredible. Every single guest at the wedding came up to me to tell me how incredible they were. They kept the energy up all night long. I heard them play every single song on our must play list. They even created an arrangement with a Pipe & Drum band (Provided by Jack Morelli Music), to play Shipping up to Boston by Dropkick Murphy for our grand entrances, and everyone said besides the vows at our ceremony, the grand entrances were the best part of the night! BOOK THEM ASAP! The Band Leader even sent me a bunch of photos they took with a good camera the next day!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Joe N

Boston Common Band far exceeded our expectations! They brought more talent and energy than we could have ever hoped for! They were extremely easy to work with prior to the event and made our wedding memorable for all of our guests. If you're looking for the best wedding band... Read More around, you have found them!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Jaclyn R

Soul Estate Band was everything we could've hoped for and then some. They were amazing and played the crowd so well - I can't tell you how many of our guests are still raving about the performance. They were incredibly professional and responsive throughout the entire process... Read More and I can't imagine our wedding without them!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Andrea G

I can’t say enough great things about Park Street Band and DJ Tony! I was torn between band and DJ and they were the perfect choice that also fit within our budget. Leading up to the booking, the band leader made it a point to have a phone call with me to go over pricing and... Read More options and was extremely responsive with all emails and communication! DJ Tony also had a phone call with us a month prior to go over every detail and timeline of the wedding and he also worked hard on a customized mother/son dance song for us. The whole process was so smooth leading up to the wedding and the performance was even better than I had imagined! The dance floor was packed and they played the perfect songs! They also sang our first dance song which was beautiful! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for high quality entertainment and a stress-free experience!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Maura R

I can't say enough about the performance this band gave at my wedding. They KILLED it! My wedding was amazing because of this band. It was the best party I have ever been to. My guests danced the entire night nonstop! Guests left telling their kids that because of this band they... Read More would be having a band at their kids wedding no question. They are truly amazing and I could not be more happy with them. So kind and easy to work with as well. They made everything so easy for me, they were so well organized. Two thumbs up, they rock!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Kristen B

The Boston Common Band made our wedding absolutely incredible! From first encounters to planning process to the night of, this band did an exceptional job. Everyone at the wedding was raving about the music. If you are considering a band/DJ, look no further than the Boston... Read More Common Band!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Chelsea F

There are not enough good things to say about Boston Common Band. From the moment we first reached out communication was prompt and pleasant. Once we had our contract locked in Jonathan took the lead and set us up with an online portal to upload must play, try to play and do not... Read More play lists. They prepare a timeline, online form to fill out with all the little things that go on at a wedding that you would want music for, and they love what they do! Their library of songs reached every generation. They are on top of their stuff from start to finish and make sure you don't forget anything! The day of the wedding, they rocked the house. Our guests tell us all the time they loved the band the most and we were on the dance floor ourselves most of the night dancing away! They came off stage into the crowd with us and really made us feel like rockstars :) Hands down, they are the best decision we could have ever made when hiring a band for our wedding!!!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Brooke N

THE BEST YOU WILL EVER SEE/HEAR/DANCE WITH! This group is the best one stop shop for everything you would absolutely need for your wedding day. From setting me up with a string quartet (who played BEYONCE for my entrance) and the sweet sounds of the Jazz trio...to the GORGEOUS... Read More uplighting and the UNBELIEVABLE/UNFORGETTABLE band. Honestly, it was a non stop party and all of my friends were floored by the talent, energy, enthusiasm AHH I am still reeling from such an amazing night! DO NOT LOOK ANYWHERE ELSE nothing better than the Boston Common Band

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Sam W

OMG – What a Party!!! We had the Soul Estate Band with DJ Tony at our wedding… and we continue to hear from our friends + family about how much fun they had at our wedding! We had initially were interested in Boston Common, as they performed at my cousin’s wedding. But they... Read More were already booked on our wedding day. Admittedly, I’m a bride who’s fairly particular, so we definitely took a chance with Soul Estate, and I’m 10000% glad we did. Throughout the booking process, their leader Jonathan assured us that Soul Estate could “bring-it” and boy did they ever! From top to bottom, everything was perfectly executed… and they delivered a party beyond our expectations. The band members are super high-energy, and their lead female singer Erika is AMAZING. Beyond that, their online planning system really keeps you organized, and having the DJ along with the band really made it a non-stop party. Trust me… Soul Estate is every bit as good as Boston Common, and we were so happy to have them celebrate with us!

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Allie G

If you are placing a priority on a wedding band, this is worth every penny. The musical talent itself was amazing, but the band does so much more. Their stage presence and dance moves kept the crowd in awe, and their song selection was perfect. Great communication along the... Read More way, and super smooth execution night of. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Alicia T

Booking the Boston Common Band was one of the best decisions I could have made when planning our wedding. Throughout the entire planning process they were so helpful through emails and face-timing. They consistently answered my questions in a timely manner and gave amazing input... Read More for the flow of the night. Their performance at my wedding exceeded all expectations! After the first song my guests were asking me where I found them and complementing the band. They learned our first dance song for us and did an unbelievable job. The band was so energetic and even danced and sang with my guests throughout the night. They brought the reception to life and everyone was dancing the entire night. I already have family members looking into booking them for their own wedding. I can't thank them enough!!

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Amanda H

Boston Common Band and ECF Entertainment recently performed at our wedding last month, and they are absolutely amazing! They were the very first vendor that we chose, and we couldn't have been happier! Our guests loved them, the music selections were perfect, and everyone had... Read More so much fun! They were great to work with through the planning process, working with a family member on the ceremony music, they performed jazz music at the cocktail hour which was a hit, the up-lighting was perfect, and music at the reception was the best! They were true professionals, and we had so much fun with them, we can't thank them enough for such a great party!! We highly recommend them to all couples! Your guests will still be talking about them long after the wedding is over!!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Alanna M

Boston Common Band and DJ were AMAZING. They are knowledgable, professional and easy to work with. Which is so important when juggling multiple vendors... but most importantly every single person I spoke to after the wedding raved about how amazing the band and DJ were. They... Read More made the night an unforgettable party and we are so thrilled with our choice.

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Laura L

Five stars is not enough! So many guests told us they felt like they were at a concert at our wedding reception. My personal favorite was the amazing mashup versions of popular stuff, a little twist on the songs you expect to hear. They also gave us an amazing version of our... Read More first dance song by Otis Redding (I hope you guys put this in your regular rotation!) Music was our #1 priority for our wedding reception, and we are so glad we found and chose BCB. Thank you for an amazing night!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Allison W

We had Boston Common Band and DJ Shyne at our wedding on 5/28/2017 at Newport Beach House. We could not have been happier with the band and jazz trio along with DJ Shyne throughout the event. We were unable to see the band before booking them, and had to go with videos and... Read More reviews online. When we finally saw them in person at a bar in Boston, we knew they were very talented. However, our expectations were exceeded on our wedding day. Our family and friends were on the dance floor the entire evening and constantly commented that they felt like they were at a concert not a wedding. We are so happy we trusted other couples when booking Boston Common Band- we would book them again if we could relive our wedding night again!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Callie C

We had the Park Street Band and DJ Rolling Rick at our wedding and they were absolutely phenomenal! After our first band canceled on us we stumbled into having this group and I couldn't be happier that we ended up with them. They kept ALL of our guests on the dance floor the... Read More entire night, it was awesome! We have gotten so many compliments from both our guests and even the staff at our venue that the band absolutely killed it! Both the band and DJ Rolling Rock were so easy to work with throughout the planning process. I was extremely impressed by this group! We can't thank you guys enough for helping make our wedding day perfect!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Katie R

We could not have been happier with our wedding band/DJ! Park Street was amazing, so many of our guests thought so too.. they were even posting pictures with #bestweddingbandever etc etc! Not only were they amazing performers, but we felt so taken care of every step of the... Read More planning process. Our DJ Nathan was in touch with us regularly to make sure were were keeping up with the online planner (which was really convenient) and to help us in any way that we needed. We 100% without hesitation recommend working with Park Street as your wedding band/DJ combo; you will NOT regret it.

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Betsey D

Boston Common Band was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. They absolutely killed it and I still have people talking about how great they were. There wasn't a song that I didn't want played. They were extremely easy to work with and accommodating. I would book... Read More them again in a heart beat!!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Michele N

Booking Boston Common Band & DJ Shyne as our wedding Band/DJ combo was the greatest decision my husband and I made in regards to our wedding. From the start, they were nothing but courteous and helpful. When we first contacted them, they answered every question we had in a... Read More timely and thorough manner. They listened to our requests regarding music choices and uplighting, and they absolutely KILLED our first dance song - they even went above and beyond and slowed it down to allow for a slow dance before kicking it up a notch to the normal pace. My husband and I have been to plenty of weddings and what we have learned is that the music can make or break the wedding. Boston Common Band and DJ Shyne went above and beyond. Whenever we looked at the dance floor, it was packed - not a person was sitting! At brunch the next morning, a bunch of people told us that they felt as if they were at a concert the whole night. They were amazing - I would 1000% recommend them for your wedding day!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Emily B

If I could give them 10 stars, I would! The Boston Common Band helped make our wedding so much fun! Every guest who we talk to about our wedding mentions how amazing the band was and how much fun they were. The Boston Common Band and DJ Shyne are the best - you won't be... Read More sorry!

Jonathan

Pioneer of the Band/DJ Combination; Visionary in Wedding and Private Event Entertainment. Our team prides ourselves in delivering consistent and phenomenal events for all of our Brides + Grooms! We understand the need for direct communication and expert-level answers to all your questions; Delivered to you in expedient manner. We strive to be your 'go-to' source, which can truly bring all your vendors together; Allowing you to enjoy the best and biggest day of your life!