Boston Ever After

Boston, Newport, New Hampshire, Maine, New England

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

Boston, Newport, New Hampshire, Maine, New England (339) 221-0813

Reviewed on 1/20/2018 Jessa S

Colleen and Angelina were amazing to work with! Colleen was in touch before the wedding if I had any questions. They were very conscious of our schedule and timed everything perfectly. All of our makeup lasted the whole night! One of the bridesmaids was afraid to have false... Read More lashes and they were so patient with her and made her feel comfortable to have them. We all wear glasses and were going without glasses for the ceremony. They made sure the makeup would look good with and without glasses and that the eyelashes did not hit the glasses. They included touch up kits which came in handy! I was very specific about the lipstick shade I like and Colleen went on the hunt and had 4 or 5 for me to choose from!! So good!! We all looked fabulous! I can't say enough!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Katherine B

Colleen and her team were unparalleled in their skill and professionalism! They showed up early, kept all 9 of us on schedule so that we had plenty of time to do hair and makeup with breaks in between and time to relax and do touch ups before the final moments. They were... Read More efficient, extremely clean, friendly and fit right in with all us crazy girls!! Couldn’t recommend them highly enough- I have never felt so beautiful in my entire life. Colleen made all the visions I had in my head of how I wanted to look on my wedding day come true :)

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Megan M

Colleen and her team were amazing! They were professional, friendly, outgoing, punctual, and everything you would want in a beauty team on your special day. My cousin (the bride) looked flawless, and every member of our bride tribe looked gorgeous. They made the start of my... Read More cousins day one to me remember! Thank you to Colleen and team!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Paige M

Colleen and her team were an awesome start to my cousins wedding day! With quite a large group, we started nice and early and they were able to keep us ahead of schedule. Everyone loved their hair and makeup, and we all received many compliments from guests at the wedding.... Read More Definitely consider booking Boston Ever After for your wedding!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017

Colleen and her team did an amazing job on our hair and make up for my best friends wedding on September 30th. They were so personable, fun, flexible, patient, easy to work with, and do an incredible job! They made us feel so pretty and our bride looked absolutely gorgeous!... Read More Thank you again Colleen & team! We highly recommend them :)

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Nicole F

Angie did the makeup for a bridal party I was in. She listened to what I wanted as I don’t like a lot of makeup typically. I loved my makeup and it looked great in the photos!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Kathleen M

I hired Angie to do my makeup for my very small, intimate wedding and I could not have asked for more!! She was prompt, professional, and so sweet!! It was sweltering for our July wedding and she touched me up throughout so that I didn't have to worry about anything. We did a... Read More trial run beforehand as well so that I could choose the colors and the look I wanted and it was everything I pictured!! We even did a facial the week before. Absolute first class!!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Colleen G

My cousin hired Colleen and her team to do hair and makeup for her very large (15 women) bridal party. Not only were they extremely punctual to start they also kept us moving in time through the morning to assure that we were all ready in time for the ceremony. Everyone's hair... Read More and makeup came out exactly as requested and lasted all day (10+ hours). If you're looking for a stress free wedding morning you should consider going with Colleen.

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Jaclyn T

Colleen and her team are amazing! They traveled out of state to Maine to help us get beautiful for our friend’s big day. They were timely, professional, and knowledgeable! I showed Colleen a picture of a hairstyle I liked and she replicated it and it looked even better than the... Read More picture! They eased any worries we had about getting ready and had us done with ample time for pre-ceremony pictures! I would highly recommend Colleen and her team to anyone who wants to look and feel beautiful on their big day!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Kelsey F

Colleen is absolutely incredible! She is so down to Earth and friendly. She makes you feel very comfortable. She did my make up for my wedding as well as my mother's and sisters. She traveled to my house for the big day as well as a couple months prior for a trial run. I am not... Read More a make up person at all, a typical day for me is mascara and occasionally I'll do eyeshadow and liner. Colleen is truly an artist with those brushes. My makeup was beautiful, soft, and elegant. I highly recommend Boston Ever After for your wedding makeup needs!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Cecily G

Colleen and her team are the best! They made us all look so beautiful :) She traveled all the way to Maine for my wedding and was there early to set up. I loved my hair and received many compliments and the best part is that it stayed throughout the entire night even through... Read More LOTS of dancing! Colleen and her team are professional but very fun and made us all feel comfortable. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Jamie N

Colleen is amazing!!! From the very beginning she was fantastic. She is quick with responses, kind, professional and really cares about her business. From the hair and make up trial to the wedding day she was there for me with any questions, ideas, and scheduling I had. Colleen... Read More and her team are great! I can't say enough about them. Myself and all of the girls in my wedding party looked beautiful! We were all so happy with our hair and makeup. I had a slight makeup malfunction when my eye would not stop watering! Yes of all days to have watery eyes it had to be my wedding day!!! I was freaking out, and Colleen calmed me down, fixed the problem, and had my eyes perfect again!!! I don't think I could have gotten to the alter without her!! She is the best!!! I highly recommend Colleen and her team for any bride and her bridal party.

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Marcy W

Colleen did my hair for my wedding on June 17, 2017. From the first moment we connected via email to the day of the wedding, she was wonderful to work with and a pleasure to get to know. I am so grateful that I found her and Boston Ever After. At my trial, she came up with the... Read More perfect up-do on the first try! She was willing to try other things, but we both agreed that what she had designed perfectly matched my dress, venue, and the day. We had a non-traditional wedding and had no wedding party. However, Colleen still did hair for other individuals including my Mom(short hair), sister, and aunt (our officiant). Everyone looked amazing and loved their hair. I can not say enough wonderful things about working with Colleen. She is professional and personable, as well as low-key, down to earth, and approachable. I am so grateful I got to work with her and hope there is an opportunity to work with her again in the future.

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Kelsey F

Colleen and her team were amazing and I would highly recommend them! They traveled to Newport for my wedding and made everything so smooth. The bridesmaids and I loved our hair! It was nice to just sit and chat with her while she was doing my hair. She was professional and... Read More personable! I can't say enough positive things!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Anna g

Colleen and her team were awesome! We had a pretty short engagement and no traditional wedding party, and because of it I was having a difficult time finding anyone who was available or didn't have large minimums that would be impossible to meet without any bridesmaids. Then I... Read More found Colleen online, and she promptly replied to me (within a few hours!) and we quickly set up a hair and makeup trial for later that week. Everything was amazing at the trial, she made tweaks to my hair and makeup to make it just as I wanted and took photos so that she had them for my wedding day. She even worked with me to have two planned hair styles to use depending on how hot the day would turn out (one up, one down)! Colleen and her assistant were right on time, set up, and ready for us before we knew it. Colleen focused mainly on myself while her assistant attended to the moms and my two flower girls. They were both great at listening to what everyone wanted and even touching up little things here and there as the morning wore on. My mom is still raving about her hair and makeup and how working with them was such a pleasure. I truly can't say enough wonderful things about Colleen's services, professionalism, and excellent quality! She made me feel absolutely stunning for my wedding!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Priya V

The team was so prompt and efficient between delegating time for hair, makeup, and the cool eye lashes. I had a vision of how I wanted my hair and it came out better than I had imagined. It lasted the entire night and even when I took out the bobby pins, my hair wasn't stiff or... Read More greasy! Colleen and her team were amazing and made the experience really welcoming and fun!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Courtney C

Colleen and her team did my hair and makeup for a wedding I was in last summer. The professionalism and dedication they showed was incredible, all under Colleen's great leadership. My hair stayed in (through the next day!) and makeup looked flawless all evening. I highly... Read More recommend Colleen and would certainly go back to her again. Her attention to detail and willingness to listen to what you want puts you at ease and assures you that you'll come out looking fabulous. Thanks Colleen!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Amanda S

Colleen and her team did hair and makeup for my September wedding. I loved the way my hair came out. I received lots of compliments and it did not budge all night, which is exactly what I wanted. Colleen went through 2 hair trials with me at my request, and was even willing to... Read More come to my home. I had 6 bridesmaids/family members also get hair and makeup done and they all looked great. I would highly recommend Colleen.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 michelle e

Colleen and her colleagues did my wedding in August of 2015. They showed up early and promptly started doing eight women's hair and makeup. The styles were intricate and beautifully coiffed. The day was a sweltering 90 degrees and our makeup looked flawless well into the... Read More evening. I couldn't have asked for a better hair and makeup team, I loved everything about Boston Ever After!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Amber J

Colleen was absolutely amazing for my small family wedding ceremony. She got to the location in NH 10 minutes early, made great suggestions when it came to hair and makeup and managed to get it all done in a little over an hour. I booked her less than a month in advance which... Read More was a miracle in and of itself. Her relaxed and professional manner helped me keep calm before the wedding. She even allowed me to keep the lip gloss and mascara she used for all day touch-ups and waited around for me to change into my dress to complete the outfit with attaching the veil. Even after taking the veil and wreathe out and putting my hair down I still had beautiful curls that lasted all night. I was incredibly pleased with her work and would highly recommend to all brides to be or anyone for that matter.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Amber J

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Paige C

Colleen did an amazing job on my hair for prom. Not only was it exactly what I wanted, but it was done in a timely manner and lasted all night!! I would highly recommend Colleen for any formal occasion!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Kristine W

I recently had a formal for my college graduation and Colleen exceeded my expectations. Not only was my hair and make up perfect, she even came to my cramped college dorm. My make up lasted through the night and my hair was still perfectly curled the next day. Colleen's... Read More services are exceptional!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Karen K

I have recently had 3 formal events to attend. A wedding and a couple of events for my hubby's business. My go to girl Colleen has graciously made me feel beautiful and confident for each and every one! Colleen herself is a perfectionist, but her approach with her clients is so... Read More relaxed. She listens carefully to the style and look you are hoping to achieve and then she creates MAGIC! I always feel like the best version of myself when she is finished! I recommend her highly for any bridal or special event beauty needs. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Christine P

I had a fancy cocktail Winter Party to go to for work (a new job, so I wanted to look put together). Colleen styled my hair and did my make-up so I felt beautiful, but natural (not overdone). She had also done my hair and make-up for an evening wedding I attended. She is very... Read More professional and does a great job.