Boston Ever After

Boston, Cape Cod, New Hampshire, Maine, Newport Rhode Island

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

Boston, Cape Cod, New Hampshire, Maine, Newport Rhode Island (339) 221-0813

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Marcy W

Colleen did my hair for my wedding on June 17, 2017. From the first moment we connected via email to the day of the wedding, she was wonderful to work with and a pleasure to get to know. I am so grateful that I found her and Boston Ever After. At my trial, she came up with the... Read More perfect up-do on the first try! She was willing to try other things, but we both agreed that what she had designed perfectly matched my dress, venue, and the day. We had a non-traditional wedding and had no wedding party. However, Colleen still did hair for other individuals including my Mom(short hair), sister, and aunt (our officiant). Everyone looked amazing and loved their hair. I can not say enough wonderful things about working with Colleen. She is professional and personable, as well as low-key, down to earth, and approachable. I am so grateful I got to work with her and hope there is an opportunity to work with her again in the future.

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Kelsey F

Colleen and her team were amazing and I would highly recommend them! They traveled to Newport for my wedding and made everything so smooth. The bridesmaids and I loved our hair! It was nice to just sit and chat with her while she was doing my hair. She was professional and... Read More personable! I can't say enough positive things!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Anna g

Colleen and her team were awesome! We had a pretty short engagement and no traditional wedding party, and because of it I was having a difficult time finding anyone who was available or didn't have large minimums that would be impossible to meet without any bridesmaids. Then I... Read More found Colleen online, and she promptly replied to me (within a few hours!) and we quickly set up a hair and makeup trial for later that week. Everything was amazing at the trial, she made tweaks to my hair and makeup to make it just as I wanted and took photos so that she had them for my wedding day. She even worked with me to have two planned hair styles to use depending on how hot the day would turn out (one up, one down)! Colleen and her assistant were right on time, set up, and ready for us before we knew it. Colleen focused mainly on myself while her assistant attended to the moms and my two flower girls. They were both great at listening to what everyone wanted and even touching up little things here and there as the morning wore on. My mom is still raving about her hair and makeup and how working with them was such a pleasure. I truly can't say enough wonderful things about Colleen's services, professionalism, and excellent quality! She made me feel absolutely stunning for my wedding!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Priya V

The team was so prompt and efficient between delegating time for hair, makeup, and the cool eye lashes. I had a vision of how I wanted my hair and it came out better than I had imagined. It lasted the entire night and even when I took out the bobby pins, my hair wasn't stiff or... Read More greasy! Colleen and her team were amazing and made the experience really welcoming and fun!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Courtney C

Colleen and her team did my hair and makeup for a wedding I was in last summer. The professionalism and dedication they showed was incredible, all under Colleen's great leadership. My hair stayed in (through the next day!) and makeup looked flawless all evening. I highly... Read More recommend Colleen and would certainly go back to her again. Her attention to detail and willingness to listen to what you want puts you at ease and assures you that you'll come out looking fabulous. Thanks Colleen!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Amanda S

Colleen and her team did hair and makeup for my September wedding. I loved the way my hair came out. I received lots of compliments and it did not budge all night, which is exactly what I wanted. Colleen went through 2 hair trials with me at my request, and was even willing to... Read More come to my home. I had 6 bridesmaids/family members also get hair and makeup done and they all looked great. I would highly recommend Colleen.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 michelle e

Colleen and her colleagues did my wedding in August of 2015. They showed up early and promptly started doing eight women's hair and makeup. The styles were intricate and beautifully coiffed. The day was a sweltering 90 degrees and our makeup looked flawless well into the... Read More evening. I couldn't have asked for a better hair and makeup team, I loved everything about Boston Ever After!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Amber J

Colleen was absolutely amazing for my small family wedding ceremony. She got to the location in NH 10 minutes early, made great suggestions when it came to hair and makeup and managed to get it all done in a little over an hour. I booked her less than a month in advance which... Read More was a miracle in and of itself. Her relaxed and professional manner helped me keep calm before the wedding. She even allowed me to keep the lip gloss and mascara she used for all day touch-ups and waited around for me to change into my dress to complete the outfit with attaching the veil. Even after taking the veil and wreathe out and putting my hair down I still had beautiful curls that lasted all night. I was incredibly pleased with her work and would highly recommend to all brides to be or anyone for that matter.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Amber J

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Paige C

Colleen did an amazing job on my hair for prom. Not only was it exactly what I wanted, but it was done in a timely manner and lasted all night!! I would highly recommend Colleen for any formal occasion!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Kristine W

I recently had a formal for my college graduation and Colleen exceeded my expectations. Not only was my hair and make up perfect, she even came to my cramped college dorm. My make up lasted through the night and my hair was still perfectly curled the next day. Colleen's... Read More services are exceptional!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Karen K

I have recently had 3 formal events to attend. A wedding and a couple of events for my hubby's business. My go to girl Colleen has graciously made me feel beautiful and confident for each and every one! Colleen herself is a perfectionist, but her approach with her clients is so... Read More relaxed. She listens carefully to the style and look you are hoping to achieve and then she creates MAGIC! I always feel like the best version of myself when she is finished! I recommend her highly for any bridal or special event beauty needs. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Christine P

I had a fancy cocktail Winter Party to go to for work (a new job, so I wanted to look put together). Colleen styled my hair and did my make-up so I felt beautiful, but natural (not overdone). She had also done my hair and make-up for an evening wedding I attended. She is very... Read More professional and does a great job.

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Jane V

Colleen did my wedding makeup and she was amazing! We did a makeup trial several months before my wedding on the day my fiance and I did engagement photos. Colleen came to my house and was super friendly and easy to talk to. She used airbrush makeup, which I loved! Stays on all... Read More day! I generally don't wear makeup, so she stuck with natural tones, but I did get false lashes, which really made me look great in the photos! On the day of my wedding, she did makeup for me and four other people. We all loved how we looked and everyone told us how beautiful we looked throughout the night. She gave us some wipes to use at the end of the night (for removing the makeup) and we also got to keep the lipsticks she used on us, so we were able to do touch-ups. Colleen was so fun to work with and I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Bridget C

Colleen did my hair for prom and it was absolutely perfect. She did exactly what I wanted and didnt take long at all which is very important on the day of prom. And it stayed all night!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Jessie R

Amazing job on my big day, couldn't have asked for more

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Kathleen D

Colleen has done my hair and make up for several weddings and honestly each time the compliments from people on how great I look grows. I don't wear a lot of make up so she does it in way that makes me stand out but not look like someone different love her work!!

Reviewed on 8/27/2016

Colleen was amazing! I was nervous about my often frizzy, hard-to-control hair, and she put me right at ease. She listened to what I wanted and made sure throughout the process that she was creating the look I had in mind. She came over on the Saturday morning of my wedding, and... Read More my whole family loved hanging out with us as I got ready. She even texted me the morning of to let me know she was on her way. She used a technique to achieve the relaxed curls I had dreamed about, even on a humid August day! It looked amazing! My hair stayed so well in place that it still looked good the next morning for the post-wedding brunch! She also did my make-up which I loved! I'm someone who doesn't usually wear much make-up and I was worried about being overdone. She created a natural look that made me feel beautiful and looks flawless in my pictures! She also helped me to try false eyelashes which were so much fun and looked amazing!! I can't recommend Colleen enough!! Not only was she incredible at both hair and make-up but she was such a pleasure to work with and talk to.

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Jeff R

August 2, 2014 - Colleen was the perfect fit for our wedding preparation. She took on the task of providing hairstyling and make up services for 8 of us, myself, 5 bridesmaids, and our two mothers. Most of the bridal party had no idea what they wanted, Colleen was able to create... Read More styles that were absolutely stunning for each individual and left everybody happy. Colleen was so easy going and really made the process stress free! Everybody's hair and make up lasted throughout the night without any problems. I couldn't have been any happier with the services she provided.

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 taryn s

I hired Colleen for my July 2011 wedding. She was so helpful with sending ideas back and forth for what I had envisioned on myself for my wedding that also went with the dress I wore. She came to my home to go through a trial run to make sure everything was perfect! On the day... Read More of my wedding she came to me at the hotel I was married at in Andover and even brought me a coffee! She helped keep me super relaxed for my "I Do's". I would highly recommend her phenomenal work and professional and fun attitude! Everything came together perfectly and she topped it all of with my hair and makeup!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Rebecca F

Colleen came to my home bright and early to do both hair and makeup for myself and my five bridesmaids for my September wedding. She got right to work and with the help of her assistant, all six of us were done in a little over 3 hours. I had gone to her salon in Arlington a... Read More month prior, so I already knew my hair would be just as I wanted. My makeup also came out perfectly. I wanted a natural look for the bridesmaids and she did just that. I greatly appreciated that they stayed until we got into our limo to make sure they could fix any flyaways or lack of lipstick! Everyone looked beautiful and our hair and makeup stayed in tact all the way until the next morning.

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Kristin T

I hired Colleen to do my hair and makeup for myself and my 4 bridesmaids. Colleen came to my apartment for a trial 2 weeks before my wedding, and really took the time to figure out what I wanted. It was great, and she had a ton of helpful suggestions. The day of the wedding... Read More she arrived at the hotel with her assistant, and stayed all the way until my dress was on just in case I needed any adjustments. All of my bridesmaids' hair looked great, and mine did too! My hair stayed put for over 12 hours (and then some!), and my makeup not only looked gorgeous but stayed on all night (even with the June heat and a crying episode during my vows!). Overall an excellent choice, and I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015

I hired Colleen to my hair for myself and my bridal party for my July wedding. She traveled to us and worked all day long (I had several bridesmaids). She did a fabulous job with all of us! We all have different types of hair and wanted different styles and she was able to make... Read More us all look our best. Being July I was afraid of my hair not holding a curl but it lasted the entire day and night. I could not have been happier. I highly recommend Colleen for your bridal needs.