Instruments

Live Music, Music

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

Canton, MA (781) 571-9775

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Surey R

Lizary was lovely to work with! We met in hr home studio for a free consultation before booking her services, to go over some of her repertory from previous weddings and discuss what we might want for our own wedding. She was professional and warm, even giving me a copy of her... Read More Latin music CD when she found out I was Puerto Rican as well and missed hearing music from home. I was busy getting ready and missed out on the music she played before the ceremony, but the moment I walked down the aisle and throughout our ceremony her music was the perfect, subtle bit of magic on an already amazing day.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Naychelle L

Lizary was amazing!! Working with her was everything we dreamed! We had the vision to have strings at our wedding and Lizary’s harp was better than I could have imagined! She played the ceremony and the cocktail hour and all of our guests were impressed! From the beginning of... Read More the planning process she sat down with us to ask what type of music we wanted, she met with us and played us some songs, and she even learned a few new songs for us! Lizary was responsive, professional and an overall joy to work with! I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for beautiful music at their wedding.

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Allison C

Lizary performed on her harp in our wedding ceremony and during cocktail hour and I couldn't have asked for more in a musical genius. She is such a wonderful person and so very talented at her craft. My walk down the aisle was extra special because the song was a surprise to my... Read More groom. Very very emotional and special, it really made the day so memorable. Lizary's passion for her work is so obvious in her delivery, and having a harpist at our venue really just elevated everyone's experience to the next level. I loved having Lizary as part of our big day and couldn't be happier with her performance. I would definitely recommend her services to anyone!!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 S A

Exceptionally talented, graceful, and elegant are some of the words that describe Dr.Lizary. She played at our wedding and guests were coming up to me asking for her name and asking me to tell her how beautiful her music was. Because I was planning the wedding from overseas and... Read More was on a tight schedule, she was very accommodating and let us meet her at her studio on her birthday! She's just that nice! She has an extensive repertoire of songs but learned how to play a couple of songs that I requested, and those songs were hard! I walked extra slow down the aisle just to listen to her play :) She will add a touch of beauty and elegance to any event.

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Shanice G

I had my ceremony & reception at Blue Hills Country Club in Canton,MA. Hiring Lizary was a blessing, she is patience, warm, and pleasant. I would recommend her talent for any wedding , or event !

Reviewed on 10/30/2016

Dr. Lizary Rodriguez's playing and performance at our wedding was above and beyond our expectations. Prior to the wedding we chose several songs from her large repertoire and during the wedding ceremony we had her pieces embedded in the church service. It was the first time for... Read More us and many of our guests to have a wedding harpist, and it was a wonderful experience how her smooth and beautiful music fulfilled the church. After the wedding we received numerous compliments from our guests, not only about her music but also about her beautiful formal attire and her nice personality. It was a great pleasure for us to work with Lizary and we highly recommend her. Gracias Lizary!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Marisa S

Lizary is an exceptional musician and harpist. She played before and during the ceremony of my wedding. All of the guests were so impressed by her music and her abilities. The music she chose helped to add a bit of elegance to our outdoor wedding. She was a wonderful... Read More professional and played everything I requested for the wedding party. I cannot recommend her enough. She can play almost any style or type of music you request. Hiring Lizard will help add that special touch to your special day!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Scott S

Lizary's marvelous music made our special day even more special. She accommodated our special requests with grace and talent. Who knew you could play "Xanadu"on a harp?? Lizary is as lovely as she is talented -- Thank you, Lizary, for sharing your music with us and and... Read More guests.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Reinhard S

We hired Lizary for our wedding in September. Her music was beautiful and she has a humble and lovely personality. We highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Bärbel S

We had the great pleasure to have Lizary as our wedding harpist. Prior to dinner, when all guests were seated, we had her perform a 30 minutes concert for our guests. We requested Stairway to Heaven and some classical pieces by Bach and asked her to complement the performance... Read More with some Latin-American songs. Her performance was stunning and we received great feedback from our guests. There were several professional musicians among our guests who were impressed by her outstanding performance. We consider us very lucky to have had a world renowned harpist in our wedding!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Ray R

It is with great pleasure that I share our excellent experience with Lizary, who played at my daughter's wedding in June. She was simply phenomenal. My walk with my daughter down the aisle at the sound of Lizary's majestic harp will for ever remain one of the most special... Read More moments of my life. Her music still evokes praise from family and friends. Even the staff at the venue commented on her music. She paid close attention to my daughter's desires while delivering what felt like a world class performance. Her musical versatility and her grace helped make the wedding that much special. We were blessed to have such a renowned artist be part of our very special day. Gracias Lizary!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Amanda Z

We hired Lizary to play the harp during our wedding ceremony. It was absolutely magical! Hearing her beautiful music brought tears to my eyes, and truly completed our fairytale vibe. She is very professional and stayed in contact throughout the whole process. I will definitely... Read More recommend her to family and friends.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Neil C

A true professional and master of her craft. She was a pleasure to work with and her music was a big hit. She learned many of the contemporary songs we wanted at the ceremony and send the files for us to listen. Extremely talented!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Caitlin D

We hired Lizary to play our ceremony and cocktail hour for our wedding. From our first consultation through the wedding day, she was a true professional. We received so many compliments from our guests. She is a true talent, and I cannot recommend her enough!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016

Lizary made my daughter's ceremony not only memorable for our daughter but our guests as well! Her gift of music made us feel like we where in Heaven---this made her ceremony extravagant. Thank You Lizary for creating the memory of a lifetime for our daughter! Mother of the... Read More Bride Nancy

Reviewed on 8/05/2015 Lindsey T

Lizary did a beautiful job playing the harp for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. Prior to our wedding she met with me one-on-one and helped me plan the ceremony music. She was nice to work with and is responsive to email. Our guests commented about how much they liked her... Read More music and gorgeous harp. We highly recommend her for weddings and events!

Reviewed on 7/12/2015 Cecily D

We hired Lizary to be the harpist for our wedding. All we have to say is that she was AMAZING! During our first meeting she was extremely professional and polite. She played a selection of songs and also was able to play special requests. We were blown away when we heard her... Read More play John Legend- All of me. She is extremely gifted and we would not hesitate to have her play for us again. She played during our wedding ceremony and it was beautiful. All our guests were impressed. Thank you, Lizary for making our wedding ceremony memorable. We can’t thank you enough! Cecily & Frantz (7/4/15 Wedding)

Reviewed on 6/28/2015 Liz M

Lizary played the harp during our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour this past April. Her friendliness, professionalism and pure musical talent added such a nice touch to our wedding day. We were able to select our songs from her extensive list which we viewed at our initial... Read More meeting and she was even willing to learn additional songs to be played just for us. While the weather was a bit cool and she normally would not have played outside in the conditions to protect the harp and her hands, she was so accommodating and played anyway. Everyone was so complimentary of Lizary's performance and we are thrilled that she was able to play on our special day! I would recommend her to anyone and hope to have an event in the near future where we can hear her play again.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Kim F

Lizary was the harpist for our outside wedding. She played during our ceremony and cocktail hour. Her music is so beautiful and moving. I loved the mood that was created for our special day. I would highly recommend her for any special event. She is very nice, her prices... Read More are affordable, and she is an amazing musician.

Lizary Is Fantastic!

Reviewed on 5/18/2012 Brittany J

Lizary did an absolutely beautiful job playing the harp during our ceremony and cocktail hour! When I met with her for a consultation, she played many selections for me and patiently helped me decide which ones would work best for each aspect of the ceremony. She is not only... Read More incredibly talented, but also wonderful to work with! I am so happy we had her play at the cocktail hour, as well. Many guests commented about how beautiful the music was. Lizary added an extra-special touch to our ceremony and cocktail hour, and we would highly recommend her to any bride!