Boulder Ridge Country Club

Lake in the Hills, IL

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Expectations Exceeded!

The Boulder Ridge Country Club banquet room features picture windows and a spacious veranda with breathtaking golf course views, built-in bars, Bride's Rm, Groom's Rm, floor length linen, and candle centerpieces. We host only one wedding per evening, giving your special day our exclusive attention.

Guest Capacity

Country Club

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

350 Boulder Dr, Lake in the Hills, IL

Best Reception Venue Ever

Reviewed on 9/09/2014 Justine P

I would suggest any bride to work with Boulder Ridge for their future wedding. Janet was so easy to work with and made sure everything was perfect for our day. The food was also amazing. Our guests have not stopped raving about the food and drinks. Being that we wanted a... Read More party, the bar was important to us. It was so nice to have such a large selection of drinks and not have to worry about tier prices. I could not imagine having our reception anywhere else. You also can't beat the beautiful locations for your pictures.

Excellant Venue and Service

Reviewed on 9/05/2014 Laura M

Boulder Ridge provides what we believe to be the best wedding venue in the far northwest suburbs. They worked with us to provide every detail that we asked for. Janet Logan has provided wedding service for many years and answered questions we didn't even know to ask. Their... Read More packages include many things that others charge extra for, so made our budgeting much easier. The food is FANTASTIC and many of our guests have commented since then about how good it was. The staff was very attentive and friendly, which made the evening extra special. The outside venue made for beautiful pictures, since my daughters wedding was in May and all of the trees were in bloom. Golf carts were provided for the wedding party for pictures and there was valet service for parking of cars. We would definitely use them again! They made the day perfect!

Excellent ALL AROUND!!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2013 Shajaira L

My husband and I wanted a quality wedding at an affordable cost and we got more than we expected at Boulder Ridge Country Club. We had an afternoon wedding ceremony on their beautiful veranda that overlooks the golf course, pond, and neighboring homes--and the view and feel were... Read More just breathtaking. It really contributed to the romantic feel I wanted our wedding to have. We didn't hire a wedding coordinator, but honestly, I didn't need one because Janet Logan, the catering director, steered me in the right direction. During the early stages of wedding planning she gave me great suggestions and provided ideas that I would've never known to consider. What topped it off for me was the fact that she was THERE, available, active, and engaged the entire time. She quickly problem solved when the DJ I contracted screwed up our wedding ceremony music, and then she took it upon herself to fix my bridal gown train as I entered the aisle with my dad (it's the small things that count!). But the best thing about Boulder Ridge is that (just like the other reviews say) they're not only a beautiful venue but they offer truly professional, attentive, and caring service. My husband and I were FLOORED during the reception! We sat back enjoying our delicious Chicken Oscar, and saw how attentive the wait staff were. We go out A LOT and we've never been this pleased with the service. The waitstaff, the bartender, and the catering manager were all great at what they do. I was happy, my husband was happy, and most of all our guests were happy. Matter of fact, they were so happy that it made their 80 minute drive to the venue worthwhile (we all live in Chicago). I truly recommend this venue and I'm very thankful for all that they did for us. I know that it's what they get paid to do, but many places get paid to offer the same services and they fall severely short of being quality service providers. If you are not convinced with the videos and pictures you see on their website, visit them in person and you'll be immediately sold. Trust me!

Great Service

Reviewed on 10/05/2014 Danielle Y

The staff at Boulder Ridge was absolutely incredible throughout the entire process! Whether contacting them via phone, email, or in person; they were always pleasant and extremely willing to work with me. The overall price was very fair and I loved how much the package... Read More included. I was very hesitant to have my wedding at a country club but was very pleased with my overall experience.

Best venue ever!

Reviewed on 10/26/2013 Andrea G

The Boulder Ridge CC was an amazing venue for our wedding. Everything was exceptional from the ambiance to the food, not to mention Janet who was most helpful. She made our day perfect. We've had nothing but compliments and people are still talking about out special day. I... Read More wouldn't have changed a thing!

Perfect Ten!

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Katie K

My husband and I had our wedding and reception at Boulder Ridge Country Club. Everything was absolutely amazing! Janet was easy to work with and very patient and responsive to all of our requests while planning. The day of the wedding was perfect! We had an outdoor ceremony and... Read More were impressed with the grounds and beautiful stone archways. The food was excellent (prime rib & grecian chicken) and the waitstaff was attentive and polite. We felt we were in good hands with Janet and we could enjoy ourselves during the reception. Our guests enjoyed the veranda outside during cocktail hour and the room was more than big enough for our guest list of 150 people. We were very happy with Boulder Ridge as our wedding venue. We Highly recommend Boulder Ridge Country Club!

Classic sophistication

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Tawny S

The staff was extremely wonderful to work with. The club was gorgeous and decorated exactly the way we wanted. The food is still being raved about by my friends and family! Overall, Boulder Ridge made my dream day come reality!

Amazing Venue- Highly Recommend!

Reviewed on 10/03/2013

Boulder Ridge Country Club made my wedding perfect! The service is superb, food was delicious and served warm, the venue was absolutely beautiful! So many great spots to take pictures at. They accomdated all of my requests and made planning a wedding easy. The day was perfect... Read More and I truly believe it was because of the people at Boulder Ridge. All of them cared about making the day perfect us and they did. Anything we needed throughout the night someone was there to handle that request Thank you Boulder Ridge for making my day so magical and the best day of my life!

The "Big" Day

Reviewed on 10/02/2013

The beginning to end the day couldn't have turned out any better!!! We had an absolute gorgeous day and service from start to end was unmatchable!! Not to mention one of the most prestigious country clubs in the Chicagoland area, Boulder Ridge!! Why wouldn't you want to get... Read More married here, it's absolutely gorgeous!!

Loved Boulder Ridge!

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Kelly C

My now husband and I held our wedding at Boulder Ridge on 9/14, and I could not be happier with the way everything went! If anything went wrong at all, I definitely didn't notice, and had an absolute blast. Throughout the entire planning process, the team at Boulder Ridge was... Read More super helpful. The coordinator (Janet) was readily available for questions and made sure to keep everything moving along smoothly. She also worked with all my other vendors on coordination so everyone was on the same page and I wasn't the middle man :) The day-of ran without a hitch. The ceremony site (the outdoor patio) and the reception room were both set up perfectly and were absolutely beautiful. Throughout cocktail hour and dinner the staff was super attentive to all the guests, and the food was delcious. And, we got more than one compliment on the bar selection. I would strongly recommend Boulder Ridge to anyone looking for a beautiful and classic setting to host a wedding event! Thank you so much Janet and the rest of the staff at Boulder Ridge Country Club!

Boulder Ridge is Fabulous in EVERY WAY

Reviewed on 9/29/2013

Boulder Ridge is a perfect place to have a wedding ceremony and reception. The staff is wonderful. The wedding coordinator, Janet Logan, is a master at what she does. The food is delicious. The grounds are beautiful. The ball room is grand. The prices are affordable. What... Read More you get for what you pay is an amazing deal. Would give Boulder Ridge 6 stars if I could!!!

Best Wedding Reception Venue Ever!

Reviewed on 9/23/2013

My husband and I absolutely LOVED our experience with Boulder Ridge Country Club! We especially enjoyed the friendly and professional staff and loved working with Janet. We received MANY compliments on our venue and overall reception service. A few of our guests shared that this... Read More was the best they wedding they have ever been to. :) We would book with Boulder Ridge all over again. They will make your dream wedding come true! Thank you!!! Stephanie & Degauld

Reviewed on 9/23/2013 Jackie C

Boulder Ridge is a beautiful place to have a wedding. Not only that, but the service, food quality, and atmosphere is wonderful. Janet Logan, the wedding coordinator, was a pleasure to work with and made sure our day was perfect. YOU GET A LOT FOR YOUR $$$$! I searched... Read More around for months looking for a venue, and BR had everything we wanted (+ more!) at a price we could afford! Thank you, Boulder Ridge!

gorgeous venue; exceeded expectations

Reviewed on 8/31/2013 Christine T

Boulder Ridge exceeded all of our expectations and our wedding was absolutely perfect! The venue is gorgeous; we had our ceremony outside and our reception inside (250 guests). We really enjoyed working with Janet. Her attention to detail made us confident that everything... Read More would run smoothly and it did. We received so many compliments from our guests on how beautiful the venue was, how great the food was, and how friendly and helpful the staff were. I definitely recommend Boulder Ridge for any wedding or event!

Book Here for a Beautiful, Memorable, Worry-Free Wedding!

Reviewed on 8/23/2013 Kelly S

My husband and I couldn't be happier with our choice in a wedding venue. From the start to finish, the details were handled with ease. Janet Logan did such an excellent job, we have recommended her, and the staff of Boulder Ridge to everyone we know. Our guests are still talking... Read More about how beautiful the venue was (inside and out), and also say how much they loved the food and service. Janet literally handled every detail, I didn't have to worry about one thing during the planning process, and the day of the wedding went off without a hitch. Janet truly does her job well, and knows how to deliver. She was quick to reply to all of our questions, and never flinched! Her attitude is stellar. Great to work with. Everything was as perfect and memorable as we hoped it would be!! We would definitely consider booking this venue for another event, like a baby shower, or anniversary party. If you're considering Boulder Ridge for your wedding, you won't be disappointed. I have read some reviews by other brides about how pricey this venue is, but we saved a lot by having our wedding on a Sunday afternoon!!! It's a venue that will impress your friends and family - but most importantly, you'll feel like a King and Queen on your special day!! We had such a good time at Boulder Ridge, we didn't want it to end! We kept saying to each other how absolutely beautiful it was. We'd do it again in a heartbeat :)

Awesome Venue and food

Reviewed on 6/23/2013 Erin M

Everything was awesome.... the venue, food, service and attention to detail. Janet Logan was very great to work with and she listened to everything we wanted. The food was to perfection and the ball room was beautiful!

B-E-A-UTIFUL Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 6/21/2013 Sarah

Boulder Ridge was a great venue for our wedding!! Luckily it had both an indoor and outdoor locations for us to hold our ceremony. We had a brunch reception with Mimosas, Bloody Mary's, an Omelet Bar, and several other delicious options. Everything tasted fantastic!... Read More The event coordinator was great. We were planning this event in Chicago while I lived in Arizona and my now hubby was in Ohio. Janet and Star were great to work with and eased all of our concerns. Overall...AWESOME!

Bridal Shower

Reviewed on 8/13/2012 Kristen M

Beautiful Banquet Rooms!

Professionalism & Quality

Reviewed on 7/18/2012 Alyssa M

Great reception venue- they knew exactly what they were doing, which allowed the day to flow smoothly and effortlessly.

Could not have been more perfect!

Reviewed on 10/10/2011 Kasey S

We could not have asked for anything better on our wedding day! Working with Janet was so easy! She is incredibly friendly and you could tell she was very invested in making sure your day was wonderful. The reception site is beautiful. It is so nice to have the outdoor... Read More terrace and the entire site to yourself (no other weddings or guests to deal with). The food was amazing. We have received multiple comments on this from our guests. The staff were awesome and were incredibly friendly and helpful. We really could not have had a more perfect place for our wedding. You will definitely not be disappointed with Boulder Ridge!

perfect reception site

Reviewed on 9/21/2011 Heather F

Very professional & easy to work with. The food and service was fantastic. Beautiful setting. We could not have asked for a better reception.

Perfect wedding

Reviewed on 3/17/2011 amy d

Everythung was perfect!!! Food was amazing!!!!

Perfect wedding!

Reviewed on 3/17/2011 Amy H

I had my perfect wedding here!! Everythings was perfect. I highly recomend!!

Wonderful venue and staff!

Reviewed on 11/09/2010 Dana S

I got married on October 23rd and had my reception at the Boulder Ridge Country Club. We had around 200 guests, and I think the staff did an EXCELLENT job making sure the room was prepared and catering to our guests. The food was wonderful, and great portion sizes. We also had a... Read More late night nacho bar which was a huge hit of the evening. I was very impressed with the amount of toppings for the nacho bar and the quality of all the food. Plus, the staff was always on hand to ensure the head table had everything they needed and to monitor the room to see plates that needed to be cleared, etc. I know we got some great pictures on the grounds and in the lobby. The reception hall is just beautiful, and I love that there is only one wedding a night. I did not have to worry about the chance that guests from another wedding would crash our party. Plus the decorations were just gorgeous! Everything was set up so beautifully to make the night picture perfect! I would recommend Bould Ridge Country Club to anyone!!

ceremony and reception site great!

Reviewed on 10/08/2010 tiffany W

Janet and star are both great to work with. the site was excellent and so was the service. only complaint we had from any of our guests was the rolls were a little dry. otherwise, superior quality and service for the price.