Boulder Ridge Country Club

Lake in the Hills, IL

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Boulder Ridge Country Club

A COUNTRY CLUB IN LAKE IN THE HILLS, IL

Boulder Ridge Country Club, the pride of Lake in the Hills, Illinois, promises a lush, natural environment and plenty of amenities to give you your ideal wedding. The event planning staff at Boulder Ridge take the time to treat each of their customers personally, attending to even the smallest details. The lavish furnishings in the clubhouse and meeting room, along with the spacious outdoor environment, set an atmosphere of welcome and elegance. Couples frequently choose one of two locations for their ceremony and reception.

The Ballroom. This is the largest room in the Boulder Ridge clubhouse, capable of accommodating 400 people. It offers a full bridal suite, built-in bars, veranda access for fresh air and a view to the lush landscape. Beautiful chandeliers grace the ceiling and give off a warm, crowd-pleasing light. The ballroom is equipped with audiovisual equipment for your music needs. All furnishings are provided except for aisle markers and unique decor.

The Golf Course. For a natural outdoor environment, you can't go wrong by having your ceremony on a patio overlooking the golf course. It holds up to 100 people and offers a beautiful vista of immaculately-mowed grass, lakes and natural scenery that is sure to leave guests feeling invigorated. As with the ballroom, furnishings are provided. A beautiful archway at the edge of the patio makes a great backdrop for the bride and groom's photo shoot.

The reception dinner has a host of options, featuring only the finest USDA-approved cuts of meat and the freshest vegetables, combined in an alluring display of various cuisines. Whether the tables are set with New York strip steak to chicken piccata or pecan-glazed tilapia and a crisp Mediterranean salad, your guests' mouths will be watering in anticipation of whatever dinner you choose.

To book your wedding ceremony and reception at Boulder Ridge Country Club, call or send an email requesting further information. Provide the date of your wedding, the number of people expected to attend and the time of your wedding. The venue provides separate packages for afternoon and evening weddings. The evening wedding package is more extensive, allowing six hours total for the ceremony and reception. It has an open bar that runs for four hours, whereas the afternoon package has the open bar for two hours. Vegan or other dietary restriction options are available, with an advance request. Should the menu be split, there is an extra cost per person.

If you book the venue on non-holiday weekends, a 10 percent discount is available. Ask the event manager for specific prices.

Boulder Ridge prides itself on giving you the best wedding experience you could want, including the following extra perks:

• Outdoor weddings include bride and groom golf cart
  • On-site wedding coordinator and caterer
  • Shuttle links to nearby hotels

Expectations Exceeded!

Boulder Ridge Country Club banquet room hosts wedding up to 350 guests and features picture windows, spacious veranda overlooking the golf course, built-in bars, Bride's Room and Groom's Room and large dance floor just to name a few. Wedding packages include a four hour premium open bar, champagne toast and wine with meal, hors d'oeuvres, four course meal, wedding cake with ice cream, floor length linen, lantern centerpieces, valet parking, and much more. We host only one wedding per evening, giving your special day our exclusive attention.

Country Club

350 Boulder Dr, Lake in the Hills, IL (847) 854-3000

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Colleen K

Our wedding night was magical. Janet Logan and staff left no detail untouched. I felt like I hired a wedding planner, but everything was included in the price- even the decorated golf cart. Food was delicious and venue was perfect. Top notch from start to finish. I am a... Read More huge Boulder Ridge and Janet Logan fan!!

Reviewed on 2/01/2016 Britni T

Boulder Ridge made our wedding day absolutely perfect. We got married on September 26, 2015 and we could not have been happier with the service we received. We loved that the venue set everything up for us for both the ceremony and the reception, which really made the wedding... Read More day less stressful. Leading up to the wedding, Janet handled everything and got back to us quickly whenever we had a question. The food was amazing and we could not have been happier!

Excellent ALL AROUND!!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2013 Shajaira L

My husband and I wanted a quality wedding at an affordable cost and we got more than we expected at Boulder Ridge Country Club. We had an afternoon wedding ceremony on their beautiful veranda that overlooks the golf course, pond, and neighboring homes--and the view and feel were... Read More just breathtaking. It really contributed to the romantic feel I wanted our wedding to have. We didn't hire a wedding coordinator, but honestly, I didn't need one because Janet Logan, the catering director, steered me in the right direction. During the early stages of wedding planning she gave me great suggestions and provided ideas that I would've never known to consider. What topped it off for me was the fact that she was THERE, available, active, and engaged the entire time. She quickly problem solved when the DJ I contracted screwed up our wedding ceremony music, and then she took it upon herself to fix my bridal gown train as I entered the aisle with my dad (it's the small things that count!). But the best thing about Boulder Ridge is that (just like the other reviews say) they're not only a beautiful venue but they offer truly professional, attentive, and caring service. My husband and I were FLOORED during the reception! We sat back enjoying our delicious Chicken Oscar, and saw how attentive the wait staff were. We go out A LOT and we've never been this pleased with the service. The waitstaff, the bartender, and the catering manager were all great at what they do. I was happy, my husband was happy, and most of all our guests were happy. Matter of fact, they were so happy that it made their 80 minute drive to the venue worthwhile (we all live in Chicago). I truly recommend this venue and I'm very thankful for all that they did for us. I know that it's what they get paid to do, but many places get paid to offer the same services and they fall severely short of being quality service providers. If you are not convinced with the videos and pictures you see on their website, visit them in person and you'll be immediately sold. Trust me!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Amanda S

Our wedding day was perfect! Everything from start to finish went smoothly because Janet and her staff were extremely detail oriented and complete professionals. I felt like I had a wedding planner every step of the way which alleviated a lot of the stress that comes with... Read More wedding planning. Boulder Ridge was also very reasonably priced, they did not “nickel & dime” you for everything. Their wedding package is an amazing value especially considering the quality of the food, staff and Janet!

Great Service

Reviewed on 10/05/2014 Danielle Y

The staff at Boulder Ridge was absolutely incredible throughout the entire process! Whether contacting them via phone, email, or in person; they were always pleasant and extremely willing to work with me. The overall price was very fair and I loved how much the package... Read More included. I was very hesitant to have my wedding at a country club but was very pleased with my overall experience.

Best Reception Venue Ever

Reviewed on 9/09/2014 Justine P

I would suggest any bride to work with Boulder Ridge for their future wedding. Janet was so easy to work with and made sure everything was perfect for our day. The food was also amazing. Our guests have not stopped raving about the food and drinks. Being that we wanted a... Read More party, the bar was important to us. It was so nice to have such a large selection of drinks and not have to worry about tier prices. I could not imagine having our reception anywhere else. You also can't beat the beautiful locations for your pictures.

Excellant Venue and Service

Reviewed on 9/05/2014 Laura M

Boulder Ridge provides what we believe to be the best wedding venue in the far northwest suburbs. They worked with us to provide every detail that we asked for. Janet Logan has provided wedding service for many years and answered questions we didn't even know to ask. Their... Read More packages include many things that others charge extra for, so made our budgeting much easier. The food is FANTASTIC and many of our guests have commented since then about how good it was. The staff was very attentive and friendly, which made the evening extra special. The outside venue made for beautiful pictures, since my daughters wedding was in May and all of the trees were in bloom. Golf carts were provided for the wedding party for pictures and there was valet service for parking of cars. We would definitely use them again! They made the day perfect!

Best venue ever!

Reviewed on 10/26/2013 Andrea G

The Boulder Ridge CC was an amazing venue for our wedding. Everything was exceptional from the ambiance to the food, not to mention Janet who was most helpful. She made our day perfect. We've had nothing but compliments and people are still talking about out special day. I... Read More wouldn't have changed a thing!

Perfect Ten!

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Katie K

My husband and I had our wedding and reception at Boulder Ridge Country Club. Everything was absolutely amazing! Janet was easy to work with and very patient and responsive to all of our requests while planning. The day of the wedding was perfect! We had an outdoor ceremony and... Read More were impressed with the grounds and beautiful stone archways. The food was excellent (prime rib & grecian chicken) and the waitstaff was attentive and polite. We felt we were in good hands with Janet and we could enjoy ourselves during the reception. Our guests enjoyed the veranda outside during cocktail hour and the room was more than big enough for our guest list of 150 people. We were very happy with Boulder Ridge as our wedding venue. We Highly recommend Boulder Ridge Country Club!

Classic sophistication

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Tawny S

The staff was extremely wonderful to work with. The club was gorgeous and decorated exactly the way we wanted. The food is still being raved about by my friends and family! Overall, Boulder Ridge made my dream day come reality!

Amazing Venue- Highly Recommend!

Reviewed on 10/03/2013

Boulder Ridge Country Club made my wedding perfect! The service is superb, food was delicious and served warm, the venue was absolutely beautiful! So many great spots to take pictures at. They accomdated all of my requests and made planning a wedding easy. The day was perfect... Read More and I truly believe it was because of the people at Boulder Ridge. All of them cared about making the day perfect us and they did. Anything we needed throughout the night someone was there to handle that request Thank you Boulder Ridge for making my day so magical and the best day of my life!

The "Big" Day

Reviewed on 10/02/2013

The beginning to end the day couldn't have turned out any better!!! We had an absolute gorgeous day and service from start to end was unmatchable!! Not to mention one of the most prestigious country clubs in the Chicagoland area, Boulder Ridge!! Why wouldn't you want to get... Read More married here, it's absolutely gorgeous!!

Loved Boulder Ridge!

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Kelly C

My now husband and I held our wedding at Boulder Ridge on 9/14, and I could not be happier with the way everything went! If anything went wrong at all, I definitely didn't notice, and had an absolute blast. Throughout the entire planning process, the team at Boulder Ridge was... Read More super helpful. The coordinator (Janet) was readily available for questions and made sure to keep everything moving along smoothly. She also worked with all my other vendors on coordination so everyone was on the same page and I wasn't the middle man :) The day-of ran without a hitch. The ceremony site (the outdoor patio) and the reception room were both set up perfectly and were absolutely beautiful. Throughout cocktail hour and dinner the staff was super attentive to all the guests, and the food was delcious. And, we got more than one compliment on the bar selection. I would strongly recommend Boulder Ridge to anyone looking for a beautiful and classic setting to host a wedding event! Thank you so much Janet and the rest of the staff at Boulder Ridge Country Club!

Boulder Ridge is Fabulous in EVERY WAY

Reviewed on 9/29/2013

Boulder Ridge is a perfect place to have a wedding ceremony and reception. The staff is wonderful. The wedding coordinator, Janet Logan, is a master at what she does. The food is delicious. The grounds are beautiful. The ball room is grand. The prices are affordable. What... Read More you get for what you pay is an amazing deal. Would give Boulder Ridge 6 stars if I could!!!

Best Wedding Reception Venue Ever!

Reviewed on 9/23/2013

My husband and I absolutely LOVED our experience with Boulder Ridge Country Club! We especially enjoyed the friendly and professional staff and loved working with Janet. We received MANY compliments on our venue and overall reception service. A few of our guests shared that this... Read More was the best they wedding they have ever been to. :) We would book with Boulder Ridge all over again. They will make your dream wedding come true! Thank you!!! Stephanie & Degauld

Boulder Ridge=AWESOME EXPERIENCE

Reviewed on 9/23/2013 Jackie C

Boulder Ridge is a beautiful place to have a wedding. Not only that, but the service, food quality, and atmosphere is wonderful. Janet Logan, the wedding coordinator, was a pleasure to work with and made sure our day was perfect. YOU GET A LOT FOR YOUR $$$$! I searched... Read More around for months looking for a venue, and BR had everything we wanted (+ more!) at a price we could afford! Thank you, Boulder Ridge!

gorgeous venue; exceeded expectations

Reviewed on 8/31/2013 Christine T

Boulder Ridge exceeded all of our expectations and our wedding was absolutely perfect! The venue is gorgeous; we had our ceremony outside and our reception inside (250 guests). We really enjoyed working with Janet. Her attention to detail made us confident that everything... Read More would run smoothly and it did. We received so many compliments from our guests on how beautiful the venue was, how great the food was, and how friendly and helpful the staff were. I definitely recommend Boulder Ridge for any wedding or event!

Book Here for a Beautiful, Memorable, Worry-Free Wedding!

Reviewed on 8/23/2013 Kelly S

My husband and I couldn't be happier with our choice in a wedding venue. From the start to finish, the details were handled with ease. Janet Logan did such an excellent job, we have recommended her, and the staff of Boulder Ridge to everyone we know. Our guests are still talking... Read More about how beautiful the venue was (inside and out), and also say how much they loved the food and service. Janet literally handled every detail, I didn't have to worry about one thing during the planning process, and the day of the wedding went off without a hitch. Janet truly does her job well, and knows how to deliver. She was quick to reply to all of our questions, and never flinched! Her attitude is stellar. Great to work with. Everything was as perfect and memorable as we hoped it would be!! We would definitely consider booking this venue for another event, like a baby shower, or anniversary party. If you're considering Boulder Ridge for your wedding, you won't be disappointed. I have read some reviews by other brides about how pricey this venue is, but we saved a lot by having our wedding on a Sunday afternoon!!! It's a venue that will impress your friends and family - but most importantly, you'll feel like a King and Queen on your special day!! We had such a good time at Boulder Ridge, we didn't want it to end! We kept saying to each other how absolutely beautiful it was. We'd do it again in a heartbeat :)

Awesome Venue and food

Reviewed on 6/23/2013 Erin M

Everything was awesome.... the venue, food, service and attention to detail. Janet Logan was very great to work with and she listened to everything we wanted. The food was to perfection and the ball room was beautiful!

B-E-A-UTIFUL Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 6/21/2013 Sarah

Boulder Ridge was a great venue for our wedding!! Luckily it had both an indoor and outdoor locations for us to hold our ceremony. We had a brunch reception with Mimosas, Bloody Mary's, an Omelet Bar, and several other delicious options. Everything tasted fantastic!... Read More The event coordinator was great. We were planning this event in Chicago while I lived in Arizona and my now hubby was in Ohio. Janet and Star were great to work with and eased all of our concerns. Overall...AWESOME!

Bridal Shower

Reviewed on 8/13/2012 Kristen M

Beautiful Banquet Rooms!

Professionalism & Quality

Reviewed on 7/18/2012 Alyssa M

Great reception venue- they knew exactly what they were doing, which allowed the day to flow smoothly and effortlessly.

Could not have been more perfect!

Reviewed on 10/10/2011 Kasey S

We could not have asked for anything better on our wedding day! Working with Janet was so easy! She is incredibly friendly and you could tell she was very invested in making sure your day was wonderful. The reception site is beautiful. It is so nice to have the outdoor... Read More terrace and the entire site to yourself (no other weddings or guests to deal with). The food was amazing. We have received multiple comments on this from our guests. The staff were awesome and were incredibly friendly and helpful. We really could not have had a more perfect place for our wedding. You will definitely not be disappointed with Boulder Ridge!

perfect reception site

Reviewed on 9/21/2011 Heather F

Very professional & easy to work with. The food and service was fantastic. Beautiful setting. We could not have asked for a better reception.

Perfect wedding

Reviewed on 3/17/2011 amy d

Everythung was perfect!!! Food was amazing!!!!