Wedding Dress Store in Las Vegas, Bowties Bridal

Rainbow Gardens brides will receive $500 off original price of the gown. PLEASE CALL FOR DETAILS. Bowties Bridal has an array of stunning wedding dresses from traditional romantic gowns, to selections for the more sleek and modern bride. In the midst of what can be a hectic and stressful time for most couples, our team of qualified professionals are here to help make the moment of finding your dream wedding dress not only memorable, but also a reality! Please feel free to call us at 702 456 5688 or visit our website www.bowtiesbridal.com for more detail

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Rentals, Fashion Services, Fashion

3899 E Sunset , Las Vegas, NV (702) 456-5688

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Ashleigh C

I found my dress at Bow ties, this was the first and only place I went! The consultant let me choose as many dresses as I wanted to try on, and I said "yes to the dress" that same day! Alterations were very easy, and everybody was so accommodating and helpful, I knew my dress... Read More was in good hands! I had to go back a few times for alterations, but all of the staff was so helpful, teaching my bridesmaids how to bustle, and get me in and out of the dress! It seemed like they had the best intentions for me always. Alterations were a little pricey, but I didn't know what to expect, since I'd never bought a wedding dress before! I would definitely recommend Bow ties to anyone looking for a dress in this town!

2017-05-03T13:30:32 Response from the vendor

Hi, Hi Jessica, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are beyond thrilled to hear that Bowties Bridal team was helpful, informative and that we were able to fit your dress perfectly for you! We look forward to seeing... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Melissa M

Bowties Bridal was amazing!! It was the first and only shop I went to. I decided right away on my dress. They took GREAT care of me and did a wonderful job on my custom alterations. I love my dress and got so many amazing compliments on it. Thanks Bowties!!!!

2017-05-03T13:26:44 Response from the vendor

Dear Bride, We are beyond thrilled to hear that You have chosen Bowties Bridal for all your wedding dress needs including altarations. We look forward to seeing you wedding photos on Our social media. Best wishes, Evana

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Ricky Y

Best bridal and tux shop in the valley! For all of your wedding needs, Bowties' and their partners can make your wedding dreams come true! Thank you Bowties Bridal for everything! Locally owned and operated from the top down, the folks here know how stressful wedding can be, and... Read More they are on your side to make it as seamless as possible! They had my groomsmen and I fitted, feeling, and looking like celebrities. Highly recommend them for your attire and more!

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Myndi C

The customer service at Bowties is exceptional. The staff is attentive, understanding and eager to please. I visited 4 boutiques in total looking for my dress and the experience at Bowties was hands-down the best. Aside from the service they provide, they also carry a wide array... Read More of beautiful gowns. I felt so special and so cared about while trying on gowns there, a feeling a wasn't getting at other boutiques. I recommend all brides-to-be give Bowties a try when looking for their gown.

2017-03-09T22:54:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. We are so happy you took the time to share on social media about Bowties Bridal. Please be sure to pist your wedding photos. We love seeing the finished look.

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Harlee P

Before I came here I had a hard time deciding on a dress. I didn't feel good in the dresses I imagined. Than when I came here I only had three dresses I picked out. The first one I picked was it! They were helpful , the pricing was on point and they scheduled my fitting and... Read More everything ! Love this place!

2017-03-06T13:35:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience at Bowties Bridal. We love hearing that we made it easy for you to find The One. We look forward to seeing you in your Wedding Dress on Your Day.

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 GABRIELLE E

Do yourself a favor and skip the bridal superstores. After a horrible experience at one of those, I found my Maggie sottero dream dress. The staff was polite and attentive too. Will never forget my experience!

2017-03-06T13:37:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. We are so happy you fell in Love with Your Dream Maggie Sottero wedding dress. Be sure to send us your wedding pictures.

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Jennifer C

Just said yes to the dress today at Bowties Bridal! I could not have asked for a better environment to shop for such a big and important purchase. I worked directly with the owner and she was incredibly knowledgeable, helpful, and so supportive. I would recommend Bowties to... Read More every bride, whether you live in Vegas or not. The selection is amazing and the prices are great - it was a true joy to spend my time here today, picking out the dress that I will say, "I do!" in. Thank you, Bowties Bridal!

2017-01-13T23:44:43 Response from the vendor

OMG... Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your wedding Dress shopping experience. It was my pleasure helping you find the one. You look amazing in the one You have chosen.... ( I WONT SAY ANYMORE LOL). We will call you as... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Justine C

I said "Yes to the Dress" at Bowties Bridal back in February 2016. Cassandra was the knowledgable gal who assisted me through the overwhelming dress search!! I did purchase a Justin Alexander dress here for under $1,000! What a steal! I was recently wed on 10/14 and I received... Read More several compliments on my gown! Thanks again Cassandra for your help and making the process a breeze!

2017-01-13T23:38:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to share about your experience at our store on the knot. We are so happy we were able to find you the dream Dress . Please be sure to send us your photos.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Caitlin P

The dress was beautiful and they were amazing to work with. The experience was wonderful and the dress was gorgeous!

2016-10-20T21:19:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Be sure to bring us your wedding pictures. We would love to see them.

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Marivel P

Bow ties was amazing I love Rochelle she was so good with suggestions. It was such a seamless experience I got married next door at Sunset Gardens and she was so nice to carry my dress over the day of after she steamed it. Would really recommend this place. They have a good... Read More selection beautiful dresses .

2016-09-26T20:02:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Marivl, It was so nice working with you. You looked so beautiful on your wedding day. We cant wait to see your pictures, Your gown is already in the preservation department and you should receive it in not too long. Once... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Courtney W

I was blown away by the experience that I had at Bowties Bridal. I came in with my mom to look for my wedding gown, after trying on many others at different stores and not finding anything I loved. Bowties went above and beyond to offer amazing customer service and give me the... Read More royal treatment while I was there! Evana (the owner) took her time pulling dresses for me and never once made me feel rushed. I ended up finding the perfect gown and purchased it today! I am so glad that I decided to shop at Bowties Bridal for my wedding dress and that I got to experience this bridal salon. I would 100% recommend this salon to anyone and everyone looking for their perfect dress! I can't wait to go back in February for my fitting!

2016-09-26T20:08:06 Response from the vendor

Hello Dear Bride, Thank you so much for such heart warming review. Cant wait to see you in your wedding dress.

Reviewed on 4/16/2016 Sydney D

I chose an Allure dress and I loved my dress!!!!! I felt beautiful in it. In person at the store the girls were awesome and made you feel perfect, but on the phone there were times where they would cut me off when I was trying to explain something. I loved my alterations but... Read More the lady who did my alterations at the final fitting didn't really show my family to do the hooks or bustle my dress so on the day of the wedding we couldn't find the look on my beaded belt to hook the hook into and we couldn't find the other 2 parts where the bustle would go so we could only do the middle bustle. If was able to be bustled into the 3 different spots it made the dress look very elegant, but we couldn't find the two other spots. The alteration lady left safety pins to show where they hooked but we had to take them off so we could get pictures before the ceremony and we took a picture of where the safety pins were but even with the picture we couldn't find the other two spots. They also tried to get me to take my dress home over a month before my wedding because they didn't have room in their stock area so that was kind of disappointing because I wanted to make sure it was steamed right before my wedding I was able to take it later but still probably more than 2 or 3 weeks before my wedding I had to take the dress home but it stayed well steamed for the wedding due to the lace of the dress being heavy so it wouldn't wrinkle. Overall I'm very pleased with the vendor and I LOVE MY DRESS!!!!! So happy I went to this store.

2016-09-26T20:04:58 Response from the vendor

Hello Knottie, Thank you so much for taking the time to share abut your experience here at Bowties Bridal. We love hearing from our brides, and as you know we strive to make you all happy. It was our pleasure working with you . We... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/07/2015 Razel C

After trying on close to 20 wedding gowns in 3 different bridal salons, one can imagine the overwhelming frustration and anxiety I was experiencing. I'm a nurse who reviews medical documents (some with illegible handwriting at times) for a living and so every bridal gown I tried... Read More on was under tremendous scrutiny. Bowties Bridal has quite a distance from Summerlin however I was informed that the salon carries a vast amount of gowns and I would most likely achieve in finding my dream wedding dress at the store. Richelle was my consultant who assisted me and she treated me, my mother, and sister wonderfully. She is very knowledgeable, humerous, and kind. Beautiful inside and out, Richelle made my experience at Bowties Bridal memorable. Okay no need to keep everyone in suspense any longer.....I made a deposit on my wedding gown in Bowties Bridal that day. The gown I will be walking down the aisle to make my vows to my future husband was a dress that neither myself, mother, or sister (made of honor) thought of. My consultant, Richelle, was the one who hand picked the important gown that will be forever ingrained in my and future husband's eyes. Thank you Richelle and thank you Bowties Bridal. I'm excited for the alterations process and final touches to this new beginning of my life.

2015-12-28T19:53:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for sharing your amazing experience with Richelle at Bowties Bridal . We are so honored you allowed us to be a part of this extremely special day. Please let us know if we can help with anything else during this very... Read Less Read More

Bowties Bridal

Reviewed on 12/07/2015

I totally recommend Bowties Bridal to any bride to be. I checked out several bridal boutiques in Las Vegas and this was BY FAR my favorite! First of all the staff is so friendly, to this day we have a great relationship. Their selection of gowns are absolutely stunning and... Read More prices very reasonable. The studio is very clean and well kept. I felt like the most important person every time I was there! Thank you so much Bowties Bridal. You have a VERY HAPPY customer. I'll be sending my friends your way.

2015-12-28T19:54:27 Response from the vendor

Dear Bride I've very pleased to hear you had an exceptional experience in our store. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you need anything else. Wishing you all the best during this exciting time. Be sure to bring your dress in so... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/19/2015

My experience working with the ladies at Bowties was exceptional. They made the alterations process easy and my complicated alterations were done perfectly. Thank you Lucette. After my wedding I returned to Bowties for some repairs and cleaning, again I received wonderful... Read More service and my dress was returned to me better than new. If your looking for a Bridal shop in Las Vegas this is the place to go!

2015-12-28T18:44:15 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Etianne P

I loved my time with Bowties Bridal. Everyone I talked to there was very friendly and they made me feel like how a bride should feel, special. I have to give a special thanks to Rochelle and Lusette, they were the best people I got to work with during the whole wedding process.... Read More I highly recommend Bowties to anyone!

2015-12-28T19:59:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience! We are extremely honored that you have chosen us to be a part of this special time. Please stop by the store any time so we can see your photos, and be sure to bring your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/13/2015 Cinthya C

Bought the most beautiful wedding dress I have ever seen here! Thank you!

2015-12-28T20:07:35 Response from the vendor

I'm so very happy you had a great experience at our store, and I know your gown is absolutely stunning .We are extremely honored to be a part of your special day. Best of luck with all the planning.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Emily W

The staff at Bowties Bridal are all incredible!! I had a wonderful experience at their shop! They have tons of options and the store is organized so nice! I never felt overwhelmed. They were very patient while I tried on a million dresses and when I found the one, they never... Read More rushed me to make a decision. I even went back twice to be sure. They were all help and smiles every time! They are currently altering my dress, and that experience has been exactly the same. They have been super patient with me as I made up my mind over minor details. I just went back for a second fitting and the alterations are superb!! I have had a wonderful experience working with them and would highly recommend them to any bride!!

2016-04-17T15:19:04 Response from the vendor

Thank Emmy for taking the time to write us a review. It was such a pleasure working with you . If you have your wedding pictures please peel free to post them on our facebook at BOWTIES BRIDAL. We would love to see them.

I wish my "Dream Dress" was sold somewhere else...

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Sean P

If my dress had been sold anywhere else in Las Vegas, I would have purchased it from another store. From the first appointment with them to when I picked up the dress, they had constant attitude. They gave me a hard time for bringing my bridesmaids even though they asked me that... Read More over the phone when I booked the appointment. When my dress came in, they were so short staffed that it was extremely difficult to get an appointment. Their alteration prices were OUTRAGEOUSLY high. They ended up quoting me about $600-$700 for alterations after I had already paid thousands for my dress. They also talk extremely poorly about their competitors and I think that just shows what a horrible manager/owner they have. I LOVED my dress and I wouldn't change it for the world, but I wish it was sold at another store so I didn't have to deal with them.

2015-12-28T19:49:05 Response from the vendor

Hello Kraintzr I'm beyond excited that you were able to find your dream wedding dress at our store, but I am so sad to hear that you did not enjoy your time while you were in our store. We did take your complain very seriously... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/31/2015

I loved my experience at Bowties Bridal Boutique ! I visited every bridal boutique in Las Vegas and Bowties Bridal is by far the best! If I could give them 10 stars, I would! First of, the customer service is by far the best I have ever experienced. Everyone was so helpful,... Read More and accommodating. They offered constructive advice and opinions when it was needed. The selection is incredible! I think they have over 300 dresses to choose from, all packaged in a clear garment holder with a photo of the dress on the model from the catalogue. I cannot stress how easy it was so filter out dresses that you do/do not want to try on. The sample dresses are also in mint condition (the other las vegas bridal stores dresses where dirty and ripped up from lack of care). I also had my alterations done here by Lucette. I really wanted a backless wedding dress , the dress I fell in love with was not backless but the seamstress made it happen! She is beyond talented and really transformed my dress. The length, bustle, waist and back are perfect Purchasing my wedding dress at Bowties Bridal was the easiest part of planning my wedding =D

2015-12-28T18:50:10 Response from the vendor

Hi Natalia, I Must say it was always my pleasure working with you. You are a beautiful bride and your gown was simply stunning. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day and thank you for sharing your photos with... Read Less Read More

Fast and Friendly

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 Jessica Z

I used Bowties Bridal Boutique to have my dress pressed before my wedding. The airline I was flying refused to let me carry on my dress and required me to shove it in my carry on. Once I arrived in Las Vegas I call the Boutique and the could press it that morning for $70.... Read More Very reasonable in my state of panic. The dress was pressed/steamed while I waited. Everyone was friendly and my only complaint is that they didn't take Amex.

2015-12-28T20:09:34 Response from the vendor

I'm so very happy you had a great experience with us. We are extremely honored to be a part of your special day.

Bridal Salon

Reviewed on 6/02/2015 makayla h

Bowties Bridal is a great place to find your gown! I was very pleased with the service I received and the way my dress came out! The dresses are good quality and the prices are affordable for any bride! My dress and veil were more beautiful than I could imagine! Love this store!

2015-12-28T19:51:47 Response from the vendor

Hi Mbhardy, Thank you so much for sharing your amazing experience with Bowties Bridal. We are so honored you allowed us to be a part of this extremely special day. Please be sure to stop by the store any time to share your photos with... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/22/2015

The best customer service ever!

2016-04-17T15:25:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. Hope to see your photos soon.

Best experience!

Reviewed on 4/05/2015 Vanessa W

I am a plus size girl I was having a hard time finding a dress. I looked online to see if there were more salons in town and came across Bowties. I called them and they were able to squeeze me in the same day! As soon as I walked in, I saw my dress. The girls were so great... Read More and they made me feel gorgeous. I think throughout the process, I worked with every single person who works there. Irena did my alterations and she is AMAZING! There was so much detail in my dress, and you can't even tell where she did her alterations. Every time I went in, everyone was so helpful and friendly. I would definitely recommend checking them out!

2017-03-06T13:39:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. We are so happy we were able to be a part of your special day. Please post your wedding pictures on our Face book at Bowties Bridal.

Wedding Dress

Reviewed on 4/02/2015 Jenna H

I found the perfect dress for a great price. The ladies are extremely helpful and you are put on a pedestal so show off your dresses. It's a small boutique, but the dresses are all amazing, and the service and experience is so much nicer than the bigger chains.