Wedding Dress Store in Las Vegas, Bowties Bridal

Rainbow Gardens brides receive $250 off wedding dress $1000 and up. PLEASE CALL FOR DETAILS. Bowties Bridal has an array of stunning wedding dresses from traditional romantic gowns, to selections for the more sleek and modern bride. In the midst of what can be a hectic and stressful time for most couples, our team of qualified professionals are here to help make the moment of finding your dream wedding dress not only memorable, but also a reality! Please feel free to call us at 702 456 5688 or visit our website www.bowtiesbridal.com for more details.

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Rentals, Fashion Services, Fashion

3899 E Sunset #105, Las Vegas, NV (702) 456-5688

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 CynDee W

My Bowties Bridal experience was amazing! I was greeted by professionals who seemed to really care about my big day. They were patient with me and my indecisive ways, but I finally found the perfect wedding dress. Frustrated that it did not fit as well as I would of liked,... Read More Bowties offered me the option of alterations. That worked out perfectly! Once the alterations were completed, it was like the dress was custom made for me. Thank you Bowties Bridal for your kindness, professionalism and attention to detail! I so appreciate you and all your efforts!

2017-11-14T15:41:11 Response from the vendor

thank you so much for taking the time to leave this detailed and wonderful review. We can't tell you how much we appreciate your feedback. It was such a pleasure working with you. Be sure to bring us your photos,

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Jessi G

I purchased my dress from Bowties Bridal in Las Vegas. My dress was stunning and I got so many compliments on how beautiful it was. The alterations were on the expensive side, but they came out great and my dress fit perfectly. I would recommend Bowties Bridal to any bride!

2017-11-14T15:43:00 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Ashleigh C

I found my dress at Bow ties, this was the first and only place I went! The consultant let me choose as many dresses as I wanted to try on, and I said "yes to the dress" that same day! Alterations were very easy, and everybody was so accommodating and helpful, I knew my dress... Read More was in good hands! I had to go back a few times for alterations, but all of the staff was so helpful, teaching my bridesmaids how to bustle, and get me in and out of the dress! It seemed like they had the best intentions for me always. Alterations were a little pricey, but I didn't know what to expect, since I'd never bought a wedding dress before! I would definitely recommend Bow ties to anyone looking for a dress in this town!

2017-05-03T13:30:32 Response from the vendor

Hi Ashleigh, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are beyond thrilled to hear that Bowties Bridal team was helpful, informative and that we were able to fit your dress perfectly for you! We look forward to seeing your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Megan K

I used the Knot Lookbook to find the dresses that I was interested in, or at least the shape and style I liked. Each one said I could find these styles at Bowties Bridal, so that was the first (and only) shop I went to! I worked with Richelle at my consultation and she was... Read More extremely fun. I only tried on about 9 dresses because the second one I tried on was the one I ended up choosing. At the beginning of my consultation, I was asked about what Style, Price point, and things I didn’t want. I thought I wanted something with straps, but I ended up with something that was strapless. But Richelle took these things into consideration when helping me choose dresses. She also helped me narrow it down when I was stuck between two dresses. She did that thing you see on Say yes to the dress where she holds one up to you after closing your eyes then takes it away to reveal another one. It helped me choose so easily! I feel like I had an uncommon experience with dresses because I only had one appointment, I tried on less than 10 dresses, and my appointment only went for 1.5 hours, including the purchasing of the dress. After I purchased the dress I was told I would be called in 6 months for my first fitting, which happened right on schedule. I had 3 fittings total, and luckily I just needed a hem and bustle. The seamstress doing the hem needed to readjust every time even though nothing changed, but I guess it was better to be safe than sorry, and it doesn’t cost extra to have more fittings. I should have voiced I wanted it slightly shorter than what she hemmed it at since my husband and I were doing a choreographed dance, but that was more my fault than anything since the seamstress clearly didn’t know that. Thank you again for my dress! It was spectacular!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 kat b

After trying other stores to find my niece a wedding dress and being disappointed we went to Bowties Bridal from the time we walked in to the time we left i was so happy they treated us like family not a bank . Our consultants Richelle , Evana, Ettienne all helped us we had so... Read More much fun that we found her dress and purchased that day. We cant wait for it to come in, I will send all my friends here for there wedding dress, Thank you Bowties Bridal. See you soon

2017-11-04T19:41:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so Very Much for taking the time to share about your exveriance at Bowties Bridal here on the Knot. We loved working with you and your nice. Be sure to post the wedding photos. We would love to see them.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Cassidy N

Love the attention all around. The staff is amazing, listens and I'm so grateful for everything they have done for me.

2017-11-14T15:41:30 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Ann N

The wedding I attended for my daughter was just Amazing! We had reassurance of how beautiful our wedding was going to be from our first meeting/planning to our last one three weeks prior to our Special Day. We had corresponded many times in between and they did everything to... Read More make it easy on us and our day was falwless and amazing. Their DJ was great! Food was delicious.. And facility was clean and just beautiful. Overall, I would like to say Thank you for making my daughters night magical in every way! I would recomend this place to all. It was amazing from beginning to the end..

2017-11-14T15:41:41 Response from the vendor

thank you so much for taking the time to leave this detailed and wonderful review. We can't tell you how much we appreciate your feedback. It was such a pleasure working with you, and we're so pleased that you and your guests had such a... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Violet F

I couldn't be happier with the experience I had at Bowties Bridal when shopping for my wedding dress. They not only had the largest wedding dress selection in town, but they had the nicest and most knowledgeable consultants in there. I am a very indecisive person, so when it... Read More came to picking "THE dress", they were very patient, offered me extra options to be sure I loved the one I chose and were very good at tailoring the dress to be "my" wedding dress. I could not have picked a better wedding dress shop! They played a huge part in helping me have my dream wedding!

2017-11-14T15:42:02 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Christin B

My dress was absolutely gorgeous !! Thank you Bowties Bridal for helping me with the perfect dress !!!!

2017-11-14T15:42:39 Response from the vendor

thank you so much for taking the time to leave this detailed and wonderful review. We truly appreciate it

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Melissa M

Bowties Bridal was amazing!! It was the first and only shop I went to. I decided right away on my dress. They took GREAT care of me and did a wonderful job on my custom alterations. I love my dress and got so many amazing compliments on it. Thanks Bowties!!!!

2017-05-03T13:26:44 Response from the vendor

Dear Bride, We are beyond thrilled to hear that You have chosen Bowties Bridal for all your wedding dress needs including altarations. We look forward to seeing you wedding photos on Our social media. Best wishes, Evana

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Ricky Y

Best bridal and tux shop in the valley! For all of your wedding needs, Bowties' and their partners can make your wedding dreams come true! Thank you Bowties Bridal for everything! Locally owned and operated from the top down, the folks here know how stressful wedding can be, and... Read More they are on your side to make it as seamless as possible! They had my groomsmen and I fitted, feeling, and looking like celebrities. Highly recommend them for your attire and more!

2017-11-04T19:39:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much We appreciae the feedback

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Myndi C

The customer service at Bowties is exceptional. The staff is attentive, understanding and eager to please. I visited 4 boutiques in total looking for my dress and the experience at Bowties was hands-down the best. Aside from the service they provide, they also carry a wide array... Read More of beautiful gowns. I felt so special and so cared about while trying on gowns there, a feeling a wasn't getting at other boutiques. I recommend all brides-to-be give Bowties a try when looking for their gown.

2017-03-09T22:54:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. We are so happy you took the time to share on social media about Bowties Bridal. Please be sure to pist your wedding photos. We love seeing the finished look.

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Harlee P

Before I came here I had a hard time deciding on a dress. I didn't feel good in the dresses I imagined. Than when I came here I only had three dresses I picked out. The first one I picked was it! They were helpful , the pricing was on point and they scheduled my fitting and... Read More everything ! Love this place!

2017-03-06T13:35:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience at Bowties Bridal. We love hearing that we made it easy for you to find The One. We look forward to seeing you in your Wedding Dress on Your Day.

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 GABRIELLE E

Do yourself a favor and skip the bridal superstores. After a horrible experience at one of those, I found my Maggie sottero dream dress. The staff was polite and attentive too. Will never forget my experience!

2017-03-06T13:37:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. We are so happy you fell in Love with Your Dream Maggie Sottero wedding dress. Be sure to send us your wedding pictures.

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Jennifer C

Just said yes to the dress today at Bowties Bridal! I could not have asked for a better environment to shop for such a big and important purchase. I worked directly with the owner and she was incredibly knowledgeable, helpful, and so supportive. I would recommend Bowties to... Read More every bride, whether you live in Vegas or not. The selection is amazing and the prices are great - it was a true joy to spend my time here today, picking out the dress that I will say, "I do!" in. Thank you, Bowties Bridal!

2017-01-13T23:44:43 Response from the vendor

OMG... Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your wedding Dress shopping experience. It was my pleasure helping you find the one. You look amazing in the one You have chosen.... ( I WONT SAY ANYMORE LOL). We will call you as... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Justine C

I said "Yes to the Dress" at Bowties Bridal back in February 2016. Cassandra was the knowledgable gal who assisted me through the overwhelming dress search!! I did purchase a Justin Alexander dress here for under $1,000! What a steal! I was recently wed on 10/14 and I received... Read More several compliments on my gown! Thanks again Cassandra for your help and making the process a breeze!

2017-01-13T23:38:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to share about your experience at our store on the knot. We are so happy we were able to find you the dream Dress . Please be sure to send us your photos.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Caitlin P

The dress was beautiful and they were amazing to work with. The experience was wonderful and the dress was gorgeous!

2016-10-20T21:19:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Be sure to bring us your wedding pictures. We would love to see them.

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Marivel P

Bow ties was amazing I love Rochelle she was so good with suggestions. It was such a seamless experience I got married next door at Sunset Gardens and she was so nice to carry my dress over the day of after she steamed it. Would really recommend this place. They have a good... Read More selection beautiful dresses .

2016-09-26T20:02:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Marivl, It was so nice working with you. You looked so beautiful on your wedding day. We cant wait to see your pictures, Your gown is already in the preservation department and you should receive it in not too long. Once... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Courtney W

I was blown away by the experience that I had at Bowties Bridal. I came in with my mom to look for my wedding gown, after trying on many others at different stores and not finding anything I loved. Bowties went above and beyond to offer amazing customer service and give me the... Read More royal treatment while I was there! Evana (the owner) took her time pulling dresses for me and never once made me feel rushed. I ended up finding the perfect gown and purchased it today! I am so glad that I decided to shop at Bowties Bridal for my wedding dress and that I got to experience this bridal salon. I would 100% recommend this salon to anyone and everyone looking for their perfect dress! I can't wait to go back in February for my fitting!

2016-09-26T20:08:06 Response from the vendor

Hello Dear Bride, Thank you so much for such heart warming review. Cant wait to see you in your wedding dress.

Reviewed on 4/16/2016 Sydney D

I chose an Allure dress and I loved my dress!!!!! I felt beautiful in it. In person at the store the girls were awesome and made you feel perfect, but on the phone there were times where they would cut me off when I was trying to explain something. I loved my alterations but... Read More the lady who did my alterations at the final fitting didn't really show my family to do the hooks or bustle my dress so on the day of the wedding we couldn't find the look on my beaded belt to hook the hook into and we couldn't find the other 2 parts where the bustle would go so we could only do the middle bustle. If was able to be bustled into the 3 different spots it made the dress look very elegant, but we couldn't find the two other spots. The alteration lady left safety pins to show where they hooked but we had to take them off so we could get pictures before the ceremony and we took a picture of where the safety pins were but even with the picture we couldn't find the other two spots. They also tried to get me to take my dress home over a month before my wedding because they didn't have room in their stock area so that was kind of disappointing because I wanted to make sure it was steamed right before my wedding I was able to take it later but still probably more than 2 or 3 weeks before my wedding I had to take the dress home but it stayed well steamed for the wedding due to the lace of the dress being heavy so it wouldn't wrinkle. Overall I'm very pleased with the vendor and I LOVE MY DRESS!!!!! So happy I went to this store.

2016-09-26T20:04:58 Response from the vendor

Hello Knottie, Thank you so much for taking the time to share abut your experience here at Bowties Bridal. We love hearing from our brides, and as you know we strive to make you all happy. It was our pleasure working with you . We... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/07/2015 Razel C

After trying on close to 20 wedding gowns in 3 different bridal salons, one can imagine the overwhelming frustration and anxiety I was experiencing. I'm a nurse who reviews medical documents (some with illegible handwriting at times) for a living and so every bridal gown I tried... Read More on was under tremendous scrutiny. Bowties Bridal has quite a distance from Summerlin however I was informed that the salon carries a vast amount of gowns and I would most likely achieve in finding my dream wedding dress at the store. Richelle was my consultant who assisted me and she treated me, my mother, and sister wonderfully. She is very knowledgeable, humerous, and kind. Beautiful inside and out, Richelle made my experience at Bowties Bridal memorable. Okay no need to keep everyone in suspense any longer.....I made a deposit on my wedding gown in Bowties Bridal that day. The gown I will be walking down the aisle to make my vows to my future husband was a dress that neither myself, mother, or sister (made of honor) thought of. My consultant, Richelle, was the one who hand picked the important gown that will be forever ingrained in my and future husband's eyes. Thank you Richelle and thank you Bowties Bridal. I'm excited for the alterations process and final touches to this new beginning of my life.

2015-12-28T19:53:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for sharing your amazing experience with Richelle at Bowties Bridal . We are so honored you allowed us to be a part of this extremely special day. Please let us know if we can help with anything else during this very... Read Less Read More

Bowties Bridal

Reviewed on 12/07/2015

I totally recommend Bowties Bridal to any bride to be. I checked out several bridal boutiques in Las Vegas and this was BY FAR my favorite! First of all the staff is so friendly, to this day we have a great relationship. Their selection of gowns are absolutely stunning and... Read More prices very reasonable. The studio is very clean and well kept. I felt like the most important person every time I was there! Thank you so much Bowties Bridal. You have a VERY HAPPY customer. I'll be sending my friends your way.

2015-12-28T19:54:27 Response from the vendor

Dear Bride I've very pleased to hear you had an exceptional experience in our store. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you need anything else. Wishing you all the best during this exciting time. Be sure to bring your dress in so... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/19/2015

My experience working with the ladies at Bowties was exceptional. They made the alterations process easy and my complicated alterations were done perfectly. Thank you Lucette. After my wedding I returned to Bowties for some repairs and cleaning, again I received wonderful... Read More service and my dress was returned to me better than new. If your looking for a Bridal shop in Las Vegas this is the place to go!

2015-12-28T18:44:15 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Etianne P

I loved my time with Bowties Bridal. Everyone I talked to there was very friendly and they made me feel like how a bride should feel, special. I have to give a special thanks to Rochelle and Lusette, they were the best people I got to work with during the whole wedding process.... Read More I highly recommend Bowties to anyone!

2015-12-28T19:59:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience! We are extremely honored that you have chosen us to be a part of this special time. Please stop by the store any time so we can see your photos, and be sure to bring your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/13/2015 Cinthya C

Bought the most beautiful wedding dress I have ever seen here! Thank you!

2015-12-28T20:07:35 Response from the vendor

I'm so very happy you had a great experience at our store, and I know your gown is absolutely stunning .We are extremely honored to be a part of your special day. Best of luck with all the planning.