Bozzo's Limousine Service

(32)

New Boston, MI

Wedding Specialist

Your first moments alone together are spent in the journey from your Wedding to the reception. Trust them to Bozzo's Limousine Service, Michigan's Premier Limousine Service. Call us - we can't wait to be a part of your big day!

$

Type

Group Transportation, Limousine, Other Transportation Ideas

25968 Waltz Rd, New Boston, MI

Blessed

Reviewed on 8/06/2014 shri w

We are blessed to say that Bozo's Did a great job with our daughter's wedding. We liked how clean the vehicle was on the day of the wedding

Expected a little more out of a wedding service

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Barbara H

I used Bozzo's for my wedding on October 4 and I was a little unhappy with the vehicle that we had. Their bus was older than I expected and had hoped for better. The driver however was good and we had a good day. I would recommend viewing the vehicle before reserving with this company. Overall not a terrible experience tho.

Has so much fun

Reviewed on 9/27/2014

I was very impressed with the limo that we had for my friends wedding. It was very clean and well designed to handle our needs. The driver was very courteous and very knowledgeable of our needs and the area. Had a wonderful time. I would recommend Bozzo's Limo to all my friends looking for a wedding or just a night out

The Greatest Day

Reviewed on 9/24/2014

The wedding day is important. We were blessed to have chosen the best venue the best limo company the best photographer. Bozzo's did a fantastic job working with our wedding planner and our daughter. Shout out to Bozzo's

Happy Parent

Reviewed on 9/24/2014

It's great to know you hired a wonderful Limo Service for your daughters wedding. Our driver Claudia was so awesome she was so helpful andshe was energetic and very pleasant. She also helped with all our special needs. The limo service arrived early and that helped calm our nerves. Our limousine service was the BEST Thank you Bozzo's Limousine Service.

Culture

Reviewed on 8/12/2014 Neesha H

Bozo's has good with help of culture traditions for family. Thanks you, -Neesha

Wedding Package

Reviewed on 8/12/2014 Michelle N

Icluded a wedding Package With colored flowers on the outside of the to match the color of my wedding. Very Nice Touch just enough to make me feel special

Sisters

Reviewed on 8/08/2014 Jenn M

Used for my sister's wedding three years ago and My wedding this year. Both events the Transportation service Might Have Been the Only Thing that went right. We Are pleased! (P.S. We are sory about the confetti!!!)

Clean Clean

Reviewed on 8/08/2014 Ken M

The Vehicle was detailed from top to bottom, very clean inside and out, I liked the fact that the vehicles are non smoking that part was very hard to find before we went to Bozzo's.

Great Job

Reviewed on 8/06/2014 Kendra m

The Vehicle and Service was Very Nice as Expected! But The Driver Was Amazing. You Can tell She was Very Helpful and Very Well Trained!! Great Job!!

Father of the Bride

Reviewed on 8/06/2014 Chris W

Great Clean Buse. The Non smoking vehicles are a gret touch of Class - Thank You Bozzos

Bozzos Limo is the BEST

Reviewed on 8/05/2014

. We LOVE BOZZO'S LIMOUSINE use for all your events...

Wedding Limo

Reviewed on 6/17/2014 Katelyn K

Bozzo's Limousine was awesome on my wedding day. Limo was clean and on time. The Limo driver was so nice and helpful. After he dropped us off at the reception hall I realized I forgot my clutch with my license and credit card. Once we called him he came right back and dropped it off. I really appreciated it. I recommend them to anyone!

Awesome party bus

Reviewed on 11/05/2012 Angela A

The bus and service were more than I expected!

Bozzos on time

Reviewed on 12/01/2011 Mary B

Bozzo's was great. We changed limo companies at the last minute because of poor reviews from the company we had originally placed a deposit with. The driver helped everyone in and out of the limo and was on time for each pickup.

Bus

Reviewed on 11/01/2011 Aron A

Awesome party bus with a great driver

HAPPY BRIDE & GROOM!! :)

Reviewed on 10/31/2011 Jen T

A little pricey, but the driver and bus was absolutely perfect!!

Very courteous staff

Reviewed on 10/05/2011 Melissa M

The party bus was huge and fit our entire wedding party of 16 with room to spare.

Polite, prompt,professional and reasonable

Reviewed on 9/18/2011 Sarah C

I used Bozzos for my wedding party bus. They are a family owned business but very professional, and great at what they do. They are reasonably priced and I like the fact that they were familiar wit the downriver area. Our driver was dressed appropriately, and very courteous. He even had suggestions on where we could go to get some great photos taken. We had a great time on the bus!

Bozzo's Limo Service

Reviewed on 8/30/2011 Marisa D

We loved our party bus from Bozzo's Limousine. There was plenty of room for my large bridal party. It was very nice inside and the air conditioning worked really well. We got married in the middle of the summer so that was very important to us! Also, the driver, Mary, was so sweet and great to work with!

Great Service!

Reviewed on 8/08/2011 Becky P

It was a little pricy just for a ride to our reception, but the service was great.

Limo's Limo's Limo's

Reviewed on 5/04/2011 Ashley M

We used Bozzo's Limousines for the bachlorette party, a party bus for the wedding, and as transportation for our guests to and from the hotel and the reception hall. We were given a free upgraded Limo for the bachlorette Party which was AWESOME! The driver was so nice and really looked out for us. He made sure that a group of young girls was not only having a great time, but was safe, too. The party bus was beautiful and the price was great compared to other businesses. The limo that transported our guests was kind, friendly, and efficient at the task, even when some of our guests were...obnoxious.

Late and Overpriced

Reviewed on 4/01/2011 Kim W

The driver got lost and was late picking me and my girls up. They were very unapologetic which didn't help my mood. The limo was clean and well cared for, but honestly it was an expense I wouldn't pay for again. The rental was for 6 hours for over $600, not including tip. That basically got me and my girls a ride to the salon and the church and the whole party a ride to the reception venue. This was the most expensive taxi I have ever taken. And at the end of the night my husband and I had to secure transportation to our hotel because our 6 hours were over.

over the top

Reviewed on 2/18/2011 Amanda D

Our Limo was gorgeous, clean, prompt through the whole occasion, arriving and taking us to our final location, spacious, easy to work with, were able to accomodate my whole wedding party, the doors were wide enough for my dress, plus, our driver actually helped me with changing my shoes, holding my dress for our outdoor pictures in the snow, she was a trooper, there was a wine key in the limo. It was a wonderful experience.

Great!

Reviewed on 10/25/2010 Liz H

After have a lot of trouble even finding a limo for my wedding I finally came across them, and they were wonderful. Our driver was very helpful and even helped me carry my dress whenever I was walking and personally helped me down out of the bus. Our party bus was huge, very clean, had a bathroom and fireplace! It was awesome!

Send Email