Bozzo's Limousine Service

New Boston, MI

Wedding Specialist

Your first moments alone together are spent in the journey from your Wedding to the reception. Trust them to Bozzo's Limousine Service, Michigan's Premier Limousine Service. Call us - we can't wait to be a part of your big day!

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Limousine + Sedan, Shuttle Service, Transportation

25968 Waltz Rd, New Boston, MI

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Brent B

My Husband and I used Bozzo's Limo for our wedding Sept 19th...We had an awesome time the party bus was so clean and beautiful. Our chauffeur was so pleasant and accommodating We went every where for pictures in the D and the driver knew exactly how to get there made the drive... Read More so enjoyable. The set up inside was very comfortable for everyone with room to spare. Bozzo's is the very BEST.

Happy Parent

Reviewed on 9/24/2014

It's great to know you hired a wonderful Limo Service for your daughters wedding. Our driver Claudia was so awesome she was so helpful andshe was energetic and very pleasant. She also helped with all our special needs. The limo service arrived early and that helped calm our... Read More nerves. Our limousine service was the BEST Thank you Bozzo's Limousine Service.

over the top

Reviewed on 2/18/2011 Amanda D

Our Limo was gorgeous, clean, prompt through the whole occasion, arriving and taking us to our final location, spacious, easy to work with, were able to accomodate my whole wedding party, the doors were wide enough for my dress, plus, our driver actually helped me with changing... Read More my shoes, holding my dress for our outdoor pictures in the snow, she was a trooper, there was a wine key in the limo. It was a wonderful experience.

Great Bus for Wedding

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Melissa M

This company was very good throughout the whole wedding process. They booked the bus for the bachelorette/ bachelor party and for the wedding. With both of the events, the company called to confirm the location and prices of everything. For all the events the driver did a... Read More great job of first getting us to where we needed to go but with communicating with us. The day of the wedding, our bus driver was the best. She had ideas on where to get pictures, the best places to park, commented on all the dresses and all the little details, talked to me about everything that was going on, didn't mind driving us around, and was soooooo nice. I have no complaints at all. Please if you want a no hassle bus for your wedding or any other event for your wedding, pick this company. They will do a great job making you feel special.

2015-11-19T08:30:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your wonderful review we really do appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Sincerely Bozzo's Limousine Inc.

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Betty G

We booked Bozzo's for our wedding...Awesome is all I can say the SUV was perfect in every way the (Fake) fireplace was a perfect compliment to our fall wedding so amazing. Steve was a professional driver. Price was perfect.

2015-11-19T08:32:11 Response from the vendor

Yes the fireplace is unique and great especially in the months of cooler weather. Thanks you for taking the time to share your experience

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Barbara G

Talk about a wonderful vendor I wish all my vendors had been as organized and classy as Bozzo's ...Such a pleasure to work with and perfect in every way. We used the suvs for our bachelor and bachelorette parties AWESOME TIME. The Wedding we used a Coach wow what a fantastic... Read More experience. THANK YOU Bozzos and Shout OUT to all your staff.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Andrew

The only good experience we had with this company was the limo driver. From day one of booking here, we had problems. First, we made our deposit and were told we were going to be mailed a contract. They never mailed one. After a month of waiting, I called and asked about it... Read More and got a rude answer that they would never mail out a contract, they only email them. I never received and email from them, and in fact, they never asked me for one, so I had them email the contract to me. I sent the completed contract back through email and thought the mess was over. Fast forward to the wedding... The limo shows up to the wrong location. The wrong type of limo shows up to the location. When I asked the limo driver why he was at the ceremony and not picking the bridal party up from their hotel, he showed me the contract they had sent me in an email with the ceremony location, and not the pickup location I had sent back to them. He immediately apologized after I showed him my copy of the contract with the correct information on it and hightailed it out of there to pick the girls up. Now, we had picked the Lincoln Towncar limo. They "upgraded" us to a larger SUV limo, which would have been great except for the fact that we couldn't fit that big of a limo into any of our locations. The only thing this company got right was the limo driver, who was professional, courteous, and really was trying his hardest to provide great service to us. He is the only reason I am not rating this company one star. Do not book with this company. They are a nightmare. Even if you have to pay more money somewhere else, do it. I wish I had just to save us the headache.

2015-10-31T15:18:28 Response from the vendor

Sometimes there are people that just would really never be happy. Truth is that we email contracts nowadays 99.9 percent of the time. AND we always do a final confirmation at which time the person on the contract is contacted and asked all the important... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Victor J

We used Bozzo's for our transportation Great choice... Driver was friendly and professional and Bozzo's was so helpful with all our needs. My bride was very particular and nervous and Mary made the day seamless. All our friends will be using them too.

2015-10-19T19:43:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to review our company we work very hard to achieve the highest premier service and your comments show me that it's exactly that...

Beautiful Bus

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Dana S

The party bus was amazing and brand new! The driver was great but there was only a few minor issues that took away from 5 stars! 1) They want you to keep a large sum of cash on you during your wedding! Minimum $265 to be paid to the driver and they do everything cash only. If... Read More we wanted to pay with a card it was a 5% fee no matter what. 2) The limos radio worked but the AUX and USB did not work. Even though we had a great time, the music could have been on point a little more. 3) They are tend to talk down to you and will not show you the bus differences before booking. There are a lot of limo companies but they came refereed for having a nice fleet but it was off putting the constant rushed feeling. It was a great limo and we had a blast with the driver, we would definitely recommend them to someone in a hurry but if you have the time, check out some other companies.

2015-10-19T16:45:17 Response from the vendor

We are glad that you thought our bus was amazing and our driver was fantastic. We are very sorry you felt rushed we have a showroom just so that our customers can come and see our vehicles and we absolutely want you to see what... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/15/2015

Bozzo's Limosusine is the absolute best around. The party bus for our wedding was amazing the special red carpet treatment made me feel like a true princess. The bus was clean and smelled good too the driver Rich was over the top professional.I would defiantly recommend using... Read More Bozzo's For your wedding.

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Alex L

Bozzo's Limousine....We love Claudia first class is what we say. Awesome party bus thank you for the complimentary wedding package. Such a nice touch..We will recommend to all our friends.

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Jay B

They have an amazing staff, the vehicle was clean and NON-smoking , the driver seemed to be trained and very professional

Reviewed on 10/10/2015 Betty O

Joe rented Bozzo's Limousine Service for our Engagement Party and it was so nice. We had a limousine and a party bus, Claudia and Richard we awesome the vehicles we really pretty and comfortable. We can't wait for the wedding we are using the party bus.

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Joseph C

Elizabeth and I used Bozzo's Limousine Service for our Engagement Party and we will definitely be using them for our wedding . Bozzos is the best the driver Claudia was awesome, and Rich was a perfect chauffer. Very classy company Thank you Bozzo's

Reviewed on 7/11/2015 Mary P

Bozzos limo service absolutely is the best vendor we chose for our wedding. The bus arrived a few minutes early and was even nicer inside and out than what I expected. The driver was so professional and helpful that I felt like they double as wedding coordinators as well. I... Read More highly recommend this company for transportation for all your events. We have used other companies in the past and definitely will never do that again. We have recommended this company to all of our friends who are having events in the future...THE BEST

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 LeeAnn W

Our limo driver was Mary and she was so helpful and accommodating day of. She was super easy to work with, friendly and just a pleasure to work with on our special day. Great Service!

Reviewed on 7/03/2015 Morgan Z

We had the pleasure of Mary as our driver the day of our wedding. Upon arrival, Mary came up to the front door to introduce herself, assisted everyone getting into the limo and even had to turn around the limo on a 2 lane road when we realized the floral was left behind! At... Read More every stop we made for pictures, Mary got out with us, fluffed my dress, held my veil and made sure everything was perfect- she truly went above and beyond, making her one of our favorite vendors of the day!!

Great service!

Reviewed on 6/10/2015 Angie G

She was professional and arrived a few minutes early. When we arrived at the church, she waited outside the limo to make sure no guests tried to come in while I was waiting for the ceremony to start. She drove us around afterwards for pictures and arrived at the reception venue... Read More exactly on time. Highly recommend.

Expected a little more out of a wedding service

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Barbara H

I used Bozzo's for my wedding on October 4 and I was a little unhappy with the vehicle that we had. Their bus was older than I expected and had hoped for better. The driver however was good and we had a good day. I would recommend viewing the vehicle before reserving with this... Read More company. Overall not a terrible experience tho.

2014-12-11T10:09:59 Response from , the member

We are very sorry you feel this way we have a great fleet I think that you booked at the last minute and used our last but not least vehicle which is no longer in our fleet. We always like you to come see the... Read Less Read More

Has so much fun

Reviewed on 9/27/2014

I was very impressed with the limo that we had for my friends wedding. It was very clean and well designed to handle our needs. The driver was very courteous and very knowledgeable of our needs and the area. Had a wonderful time. I would recommend Bozzo's Limo to all my... Read More friends looking for a wedding or just a night out

The Greatest Day

Reviewed on 9/24/2014

The wedding day is important. We were blessed to have chosen the best venue the best limo company the best photographer. Bozzo's did a fantastic job working with our wedding planner and our daughter. Shout out to Bozzo's

Reviewed on 8/12/2014 Neesha H

Bozo's has good with help of culture traditions for family. Thanks you, -Neesha

Wedding Package

Reviewed on 8/12/2014 Michelle N

Icluded a wedding Package With colored flowers on the outside of the to match the color of my wedding. Very Nice Touch just enough to make me feel special

Reviewed on 8/08/2014 Jenn M

Used for my sister's wedding three years ago and My wedding this year. Both events the Transportation service Might Have Been the Only Thing that went right. We Are pleased! (P.S. We are sory about the confetti!!!)

Clean Clean

Reviewed on 8/08/2014 Ken M

The Vehicle was detailed from top to bottom, very clean inside and out, I liked the fact that the vehicles are non smoking that part was very hard to find before we went to Bozzo's.