Artistic

Engagement

2628 Martha Street, Philadelphia, PA (215) 510-8713

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Meredith A

Brae is an artist and a magician. Brae had a focused and soothing energy that helped facilitate my husband and I having the time of our lives at our wedding AND capturing the most amazing photos. Brae and her assistant captured both the details and the intimate moments of the... Read More day with artistic perfection. My husband and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect person to have accompany us on the happiest day of our lives.

Reviewed on 8/18/2015 Blair P

Hiring Brae as our wedding photographer was one of the best decisions was made. We were specifically looking for someone who produced high-quality, natural looking photos and Brae was the perfect choice. She was professional, responsive, and wonderful to work with since we first... Read More contacted her. My husband and I aren't exactly naturals in front of the camera, but Brae made us feel very relaxed and helped us take great pictures with enough instruction without being overbearing! She is such a sweet person and lovely to work with. Her calming personality was quite welcome on what can be a very stressful day! I had a list of things to photograph and a very detailed schedule for the day. Brae was awesome and helped coordinate it all. Most importantly, her photos were PHENOMENAL! We were blown away. She managed to get wonderful "posed" shots, but also great candids that really reflected the day. She even sent us a few 2 days after the wedding, and all of our photos within 2 weeks. Trust me, after your wedding all you want to do is see photos so her quick turnaround was amazing and much appreciated! We received so many compliments and we couldn't be happier with her work. We would absolutely recommend her to anyone! Thanks so much, Brae!

Wedding Review

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Lily M

Brae photographed our wedding on 9/6/14. Leading up to the event Brae was incredibly responsive and easy to work with in terms of planning. During the event she was amazing. She was very professional, helped us to keep the day moving to make sure that we had time for all of the... Read More photographs that we wanted. Everyone in our bridal party really enjoyed working with her and her assistant. We received our photographs around 2 weeks after the event and they are so incredible. The blog post has been great to send to family and friends and we can't wait to put together our album. Overall, Brae was such a great part of our wedding and we will recommend her to all of our friends.

Perfection!

Reviewed on 6/26/2014 Callie M

Brae's talents cannot be measured by a single client review. Our wedding experience with her worked out so incredibly beautifully. It would be the biggest understatement to say that Brae and her second shooter Neal did a great job shooting our wedding. Their work and talent... Read More contributed so greatly to our wedding that we absolutely cannot imagine it happening without them. As a couple, we considered the photography the most important physical element we were investing in with hiring a vendor. Finding the right photographer was a big deal. Searching online for someone with the perfect touch and professional character was not an easy task. So many photographers seem to focus on unnecessary details, editing, styling, angling, etc... making photos seem forced and fake. Fortunately for us, we came across Brae's work and we knew we had found the one. She is a true professional who uses light and natural surroundings to capture the most sincere moments. There is no second guessing her work, every shot shines with emotion and beauty. While shooting with Brae and her second shooter, we found ourselves relaxed and having a great time, knowing we were in more than good hands. Lucky for us it didn't rain, but it wind up being the hottest, most humid day of the summer. Brae handled our hill-climbing venue like a champ, and we are amazed that you can't even tell how hot it was in our photos! Every shot is pouring with joy, love, and natural beauty, not a single stroke of the unbearable heat we were dealing with! If you're looking for a professional shooter with the most elegant, balanced, and natural talent for capturing the most perfect moments, Brae is the one. There is no comparison. She is the best wedding photographer there is.

Professional and Artistic Photographer

Reviewed on 6/17/2014 Sequoia M

Brae Howard’s photographs are fantastic with barely any photo correcting. On the images alone I cannot recommend Brae enough; she brings an artist's' eye to a photojournalistic style and an intuitive understanding of light and composition. My husband and I are so happy with our... Read More wedding photos. I liked how Brae plays with the setting and the group of people, trying different things to see what works with the individual setting rather than just getting the standard wedding rote photos and moving on. She adapts to every situation and person, photographing what interests her and finding moments rather than trying to manufacture them, although you will get every pose you request. Brae definitely has an artist personality but is very professional. I wholeheartedly recommend Brae Howard Photography.

Brae is a Rockstar!

Reviewed on 6/12/2014

Brae is a rockstar! we had an intimate, summer wedding for our children and family members, and she captured our evening perfectly. the pictures are gorgeous. I liked how it wasn't just pictures of the people, but also of important aspects, like the rings, the space, the... Read More gardens, the children in their ties. it was such a relief to turn off my planning in this one aspect, and leave it to the professional. afterwards, she put together a beautiful, tasteful album of her favorites (with my input) that family members still pick up and leaf though today. when we see it, we are reminded of our very important day in our lives. I trusted her implicitly, and she came through with flying colors, as I knew she would. thank you brae. - sharon&eric

Perfect Photography and Photographer

Reviewed on 6/03/2014

Brae is a dream to work with. I wasn't even really sure what I wanted from wedding photography (we didn't do the traditional things), but she knew just the right questions to ask, and took such a gorgeous set of photos, both posed and candid. Every time I look at them I am so... Read More grateful that we found her and she helped us capture the ceremony and party. She also knows just how to get everyone looking their best in group shots. My friends and family have all raved about her photos as well. She was a joy to work with and her work is beautiful.

Beautiful Photos and Wonderful Photographer

Reviewed on 6/02/2014 Laura C

Brae has a beautiful style and was so easy to work with. She is very non-obtrusive but found a way to get all of the good shots for us, as well as taking really creative approaches to things which resulted in beautiful photos. She also seemed to get really flattering photos of... Read More everyone too. And she's a really nice person to be around, which is important on your wedding day. I would work with her again in a heartbeat!

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 5/30/2014 Becky S

I could not recommend Brae Howard more highly- she was an absolute pleasure to work with throughout the planning process as well as on our wedding day. Our wedding was in New Jersey, but we live in Minnesota so Brae happily video chatted and emailed with us-we so appreciated... Read More her flexibility and responsiveness even during the planning process. On the day of our wedding Brae was absolutely wonderful- she was fun to have around and made us feel comfortable- all while taking unbelievable photos and making sure all photos on our wish list were captured. She worked with a few designated members of our family to coordinate group photos, made sure she grabbed our rings while we were chatting, and even stole us away during the reception for photos during sunset (these not only were great pictures, but it gave my new husband and I a chance to breathe and take in our amazing wedding). We also have had a wonderful experience with Brae post wedding- she made a beautiful album for us, and we also had copies made for our parents as presents. She is so talented and is beyond wonderful to work with- I would recommend her to anyone!

Brae Howard is the Best!!!

Reviewed on 5/29/2014 Andrew Z

From the beginning we knew we wanted someone creative who could help us capture all of the traditional moments but also catch the unexpected. We spent a lot of time researching various photographers but after seeing a Brae Howard wedding album in person when visiting our venue... Read More Crossed Keys Inn, we immediately ended our search. Leading up to the wedding Brae was so easy to stay in contact with, always available to chat making for a stress-free experience. On the big day there was absolutely nothing for us to worry about regarding pictures because Brae had already requested all of our must have shots and thoroughly discussed locations and timing. Brae also had planned out some special photo ops of her own… those turned out to be some of our favorites! We are so thrilled with our wedding photos and cannot express enough what a joy it was to work with Brae. The icing on the cake was having our wedding photos end up in NJ Bride magazine! We highly recommend Brae to anyone in search of a wedding photographer.

Brae is amazing to work with and is a fantastic artist

Reviewed on 5/29/2014 Kurt R

Brae was great. It's clear she loves what she does and is good at it. Katy saw her work from another friend's wedding, and had no doubt she wanted to hire Brae for ours. When we looked at her other work, it was clear that Brae really understood what was important to each couple.... Read More Her photography shows her artistic fingerprint as well as the personality of the bride and groom. She has a great eye as an artist and notices the little details, and she's a solid business woman who operates with the highest degree of professionalism. Glad we worked with her.

One happy bride

Reviewed on 12/24/2012 Dona H

Brae was AMAZING! We moved our outdoor wedding up an entire day in order to avoid a hurricane. Brae was completely accommodating, patient with the schedule change and the craziness of doing the rehearsal and ceremony back to back. Our pictures are BEAUTIFUL! Love them!!!... Read More Thanks, Brae

Beautiful photos, refreshing style!

Reviewed on 9/07/2012 Christine M

We hired Brae for our engagement and wedding photos, and the photos are stunning. Brae also had a knack for keeping the process fun and exciting, especially for the posed portraits. Excellent work.