Is this your business? claim it now

Braedon Photography

(6)

Costa Mesa, CA

Braedon Photography

765 Baker St Ste E, Costa Mesa, CA

Talented photographer!

Reviewed on 4/18/2014 Bianca A

Braedon is a very talented photographer and has a unique eye for weddings. He was great at telling my husband and I and our bridal party what to do in order to get the best shots. Braedon also did our engagement shots which was an opportunity to get to know his style and for us to get comfortable working with him. He uses about 7 different cameras to capture the best quality photos. I can't wait to see my shots! I know they will turn out beautiful.

excellent

Reviewed on 8/01/2013 Carrie M

Here's the deal: we spent more on our wedding photographer than any other item of our wedding. We figured it was the only thing you really get to keep from the whole day. Your wedding dress, sure, but that just lives in the closet forever. The party ends, the flowers fade, the make-up gets washed off, but the pictures last forever. So we knew photographs were a priority for us. Straight up: Braedon Photography is expensive, and we're not rich, BUT the pictures he takes are that good. Looking at samples from many different photographers, he was in a league of his own. The pictures were just better. In addition to creating an awesome end result, Braedon is also super cool to work with. He makes you feel comfortable right away, and not at all self-conscious about being photographed. He even got my mother-in-law, who is notoriously terrible at being photographed, to relax. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a truly excellent photographer.

Want to use Braedon for Every Photo Op

Reviewed on 1/15/2013 Anna L

Braedon is the sweetest photographer around. He makes you feel so comfortable during the entire process, and he feels like an old friend! His work is beyond what words can express! We want to use him for every event!

Beyond talented!

Reviewed on 11/16/2010 Brieanna M

After the wedding is over all you have left (besides the memories) are your pictures. Braedon photography did a incredible job at capturing every moment in a beautifully artistic way. From beginning to end Braedon was a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend him to everyone!!

Excellent Photographer

Reviewed on 9/14/2010 Josh H

Braedon was incredible. The pictures we received were amazing. Everyone loves them. We cannot wait to get the prints and hang them all over the house! He has a great personality and blends in with any crowd. Gives good direction for photos and has a great eye for art. We were very happy with his work!

Review for Braedon Photography

Reviewed on 11/13/2008 Michelle N

He did our engagement photos and we fell in love his style.

TO Braedon Photography