Farm + Ranch, Barn, Waterfront, Historic Venue

Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

55 Loffert Road, McDonald, PA (724) 350-0976

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Brian T

My wife and I got married at Bramblewood a few weeks ago and the experience from the moment we booked the venue until the end of our wedding night was so enjoyable, stress-free, and perfect! From the groom's perspective, we could not have made a better decision than choosing... Read More this venue! Bramblewood is a family owned business and by the time our wedding day rolled around, my wife and I felt like part of their family. The entire Bramblewood team is so kind, welcoming, and will go above and beyond to make sure your day is amazing. The venue is one of a kind. You will not find a more architecturally stunning barn and the ceremony site is exactly what we were looking for! Bramblewood 's preferred caterers are fantastic and their bartending company provided great service ! Our guests cannot stop talking about their experience at our wedding. Bramblewood recently added air conditioning and let me tell you, it made our wedding day so comfortable! Please take this one very important piece of advice- FIND AND CHOOSE A VENUE WITH AIR CONDITIONING! The last thing you want on your wedding day is for you and our guests to be soaking wet with sweat. Even if you're planning a fall wedding (like we did) you will probably still need/want the A/C! You may notice Bramblewood has a slightly higher price tag than some other options but please do not let that stop you- they include so much in their package (including decor items do you do not have to source your own!) Bramblewood is so worth the money!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Carolyn D

My husband and I spent our two year Engagement planning our dream wedding with Bethany, Emma and Cindy-- And it turned out to be exactly that! Incredibly professional, knowledgeable and thorough. Not a single detail went by without consideration. Our guests continue to call us... Read More to let us know what a wonderful and beautiful wedding we had and that they hope to attend another wedding at Bramblewood in the future. If I could give them more than five stars, I absolutely would!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Karyn C

I cannot say enough good things about my experience at the Bramblewood venue. Bramblewood has a million things going for it (beautiful scenery, their team's constant work on improving the venue itself, seamless coordination, A/C in their barn!) but their level of personal... Read More dedication and commitment is something that sets Bramblewood apart from their peers. I’d wager that you won’t find a better venue experience in all of Pittsburgh. Not only is the setting stunning, but every interaction that I had with the coordinators was pleasant and purposeful. Bethany and Emma did a great job organizing a seamless ceremony and reception, while also giving me the freedom to make my day special and unique just to me. No request was too small either. As an example, it was really important to me that I was able to donate my flowers after my wedding to a nursing home, but no local Pittsburgh organization that I contacted would travel out to Washington County. I mentioned it off-handedly to Bethany and Emma, and they arranged delivery of the flowers themselves to nursing home the day after the ceremony. This wasn’t an isolated incident either, and I have a dozen more stories I could reference easily where Bramblewood went above and beyond the normal call of a wedding venue in order to make my day special.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Emily H

Bramblewood was an amazing place to get married! Everything was beautiful! Our pictures turned out wonderful because of their amazing land! All of our planners were always there to answer any questions we had phone or email. Throughout the Wedding they made sure everything went... Read More as smoothly as they could. We were about to get some rain and i wanted to make sure I got to have our ceremony outside like we planned. They made sure if we started early we'd get through the rain in time before it started. Wouldn't you know we got through the ceremony and about 10 minutes later it started raining and everyone got into the barn in time. Perfect wedding I just wish i could do it all over again!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Nicole L

I am honestly speechless when I look back to my wedding at bramblewood on September 9th. Bethany and Emma truly captured my vision! I cannot believe how perfect the entire day was, I did not have to worry about thing. There was ample staff to help the day run smoothly, everyone... Read More was very accommodating and so friendly. I will recommend this venue to everyone, because I just want to go back! Everything about it is beautiful from the staff to the venue. Bramblewood staff, we cannot thank you enough for making our special day everything we could have dreamed of! Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Sarah M

I am not even sure where to start about Bramblewood!!!! If I should give them 11 stars I would! Me and my husband just got married there this past weekend and the day was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! It was literally a wedding fairytale!!! I am an event planner for work, so I am a... Read More control freak about things and final details are extremely important to me and Bramblewood literally took care of every last possible detail!! From the decor to the flowers, my cookie table, calling my vendor to everything in-between they had every single detail of my day planned out and it went off so perfectly. Every single appointment I had with them they were 100% on top of everything. Cindy, Emma and the rest of their staff were so kind and helpful with everything and Bethany is literally a wedding fairy godmother! She literally made all my wedding dreams a reality! I honestly cannot say more positive things about them. From the moment you sign your contract with them they take care of every single detail. The venue is absolutely beautiful, everything is so clean, they are super flexible and so easy to work with. We had about 200 people at our wedding and it could not have been more perfect. I had people coming up to me all night long say how beautiful the ceremony site and the barn were. They commented how amazing every single detail of the day was. The Bramblewood staff made everything so easy for us! When we initially started looking at Barn venues we went to 3 different venues- this one being our 4th and I knew right away this was the way to go!!! If you are getting married and looking at doing a barn wedding you should 100% have your wedding at Bramblewood! They are literally the best ever!!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Karilynn F

We had the wedding of our dreams at Bramblewood. I have so many wonderful things to say. First, pictures understate the beauty of this venue. The barn is so well kept and the craftsmanship is top notch. They installed a beautiful bar after we booked, and it was really an added... Read More bonus. And the ceremony site is absolutely gorgeous. We even lucked out with the most stunning sunset, which made for incredible photos and an amazing evening for us to enjoy. Our guests are still ranting and raving about our wedding even a month later. We will be for the rest of our lives. Second, Bethany, Emma and Cindy were incredibly wonderful to work with from start to finish. They were so organized, helped us through every little detail I never would have thought of, and they were incredibly patient with me during any changes, questions, concerns or anything that came up. They were also very responsive, too. I was impressed with how they ran everything from on our big day. You can tell they love what they do, and boy are they good at it. Third, Bramblewood offers a lovely collection of wedding decorations at no additional cost. If you're interested in this venue, you're probably interested in rustic wedding full of Pinterest-esque decorations. I was, and I didn't have to make a single thing! What a weight off of my shoulders. Every little detail was so perfect, even some of my male guests were commenting how perfect every little detail was (haha!). Some other particulars for anyone interested in this venue...we did buy the jars of honey as favors. I was really happy with the size, and our guests loved them, too. We also bought the air conditioning upgrade (admittedly we had a bit of sticker shock with the cost which we weren't expecting, but I believe this will be built into 2018 costs) and the barn was a wonderful temperature for our July 1 wedding, but it wasn't a blazing hot day. Many barns don't have air conditioning, so this definitely sets them apart! I can't say enough how perfect our wedding day was, and we are so thankful to the Bramblewood team who made it happen.

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Jess S

Bramblewood is AMAZING! They might be a newer venue, but you'd never know!!! They are all so organized and very professional! The venue is absolutely gorgeous.....and have you seen the ceremony site???!!!! It's truly breathtaking! It is worth the money, I can promise you that!... Read More The entire family is hands down one of the sweetest, most helpful people I've ever met! Bethany and Emma were a breath of fresh air to work with! They were consistent, reliable, and always professional. They responded quick when I would contact them. They had every single detail organized at any given moment! It was so incredible! The day of our wedding was very stressful due to the weather. I was determined to get married at the ceremony site outside, (despite the on/off rain ALL day) and Bethany and Emma made it happen. Even during my bridezilla moments, they were calm and collected all day no matter what happened and I can assure you that ALOT was happening (not going as I had hoped) between the rain, trying to get pictures with the rain, changing the schedule due to the rain, etc. But they stayed positive for me and worked with me 150% all day UNTIL the VERY end of the night! I have never experienced getting married before, but I sure am grateful that I had such amazing people to help plan and execute my event! It was worth every penny. Even our guest can't stop talking about how amazing the wedding was!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Tori M

We got married at Bramblewood on June 10th, 2017 and it was the most perfect day we could ever imagine. From the first contact with Bethany and Emma at Bramblewood, they were beyond accommodating and so wonderful. You can tell that they love what they do. They were very... Read More responsive with every question we had and they make sure that you don't miss a single detail when planning your wedding there. The barn was absolutely beautiful. We lucked out with perfect weather for the outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour. Throughout the whole day, Bethany and Emma, who act as day of coordinators, were both there to assist with anything we needed or anything our vendors needed. All of our vendors told us they love doing weddings there also, which definitely says a lot! We wouldn't change anything about our day and would highly recommend Bramblewood to everyone!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Cait H

Bramblewood was spectacular. Between the venue and staff we could not be happier with our experience. Emma, Bethany, and Cindy were available through the entire process to help with questions, planning, and other logistics. They were very quick and kind in their responses.... Read More Wedding planning can be an overwhelming process, but they made many details much easier. Their catalog of decorations was spectacular with many options that compliment the venue perfectly. They also have a set of preferred vendors that made the process much easier. It was also reassuring knowing that our vendors had been to this venue previously. They assisted with setup, clean up, and the planning process. The barn and property are a stunning setting for a wedding. The property is large and inviting for guests to spread out and enjoy the day. We received so many compliments from our guests regarding the venue. If you are looking for an outdoor option or unique setting for a wedding, Bramblewood is a wonderful choice. We could not be happier with our decision to have our wedding there. Thank you Bramblewood!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Julie N

We had our wedding at Bramblewood last night and it could not have been more perfect. First of all, the barn is just the most gorgeous piece of architecture, there could be nothing in it and it would have been an amazing wedding. But Emma, Bethany, and Cindy go so above and... Read More beyond with everything that it was truly the most magical wedding. The barn and lawn were decorated so beautifully (and there was literally nothing for me or my bridesmaids to do to get it ready!). They were patient with me when I was being high maintainence, kept us on schedule and moving all night, incredibly sweet, and just a great team to work with. People consistently came up to us all night to comment on how amazing the venue was. And I think my husband's comment today about sums it up: "I really want to go to a wedding there that's not ours, because it was such a fun place to be." I cannot say enough good things!!

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 David I

Bramblewood was the perfect place for our wedding. - First of all, the place is beyond dreamy and effortless romantic. The farm land with the wide open spaces and that picturesque path towards the ceremony area, the beautiful big lake at the back and that gorgeous BARN! All of... Read More these made this venue the only choice for us. If you are looking for a boho chic wedding with a lot of whimsical landscapes, Bramblewood is the spot for it. - Second... the owners and staff, Cindy, Bethany, & Emma, give the best attention in such a professional way that you won't have to worry about anything. Seriously, they will take care of logistics with such a commitment and love for their work that you will feel protected and reassured all the time with every little detail. Even when you feel the stress is going to drive you crazy, believe me, they will fix it. - And third.... the price is amazing. It was affordable and fair.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Martina D

We were just married at Bramblewood on October 8th. We had booked the venue sight-unseen and yet, when I first clamped eyes on the farm, lake and green valley landscape I knew we had made the right decision. Even better, the amazing family that owns and runs the wedding events... Read More are delightful to work with and extremely organized, supportive, caring and make you feel like everything will be OK. When you are a stressed out Bride this is exactly what you need to feel! Honestly, I wish I could do the whole day again. Our guests constantly asked "how did you find this place?" over, and over and over again. It's impressive with no detail left uncovered. Thank you for making our wedding day our favorite day.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Briana G

If I could truly rate this venue accurately, it would be well over 5 stars. This venue is absolutley breathtaking, both the barn and the ceremony site. My husband and I booked this venue as soon as we saw it and never bothered looking elsewhere, because there genuinely was no... Read More point. Everything about our wedding was more than perfect, from our flowers, the decor, the day-of coordination. I could type a novel about how much I love this venue and the people who own it because they are absolutely fantastic. Our day could not have gone any smoother thanks to our wedding day coordinator and the staff for making sure everything was perfect. My husband and I truly had nothing to worry about both the day of and throughout the entire process leading up to that day, because they accomodate you anyway they can and truly want your day to be nothing less than perfect. I cannot say enough how much I love this venue and the staff. I would recomment this venue to anyone, even those who may not be as interested in a barn venue. If you want a perfect wedding day at an absolutely gorgeous venue, then do not think twice about booking Bramblewood.

Reviewed on 8/21/2016

Our wedding could not have turned out more perfect and the staff was a huge part of that. There was a surprise downpour and the staff at Bramblewood helped make things flawless. The venue is beautiful and the quality is above and beyond.

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Megan C

My husband and I booked Bramblewood the minute we saw it. It is absolutely beautiful and our guests felt the same way after they saw it. Everyone loved it and raved about how pretty it was all night. Bethany, Emma, and Cindy are fantastic wedding coordinators and I was not... Read More worried about anything the day of our wedding! Everything ran so perfectly because of them. It is also affordable and you are able to pick your caterer and bring in your own alcohol. I highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a barn venue.

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Amanda E

Bramblewood was absolutely amazing. It's such a beautiful place. The staff makes sure everything is taken care of so you don't need to worry about a thing. They also grow their own flowers and produce to use for the wedding!

Reviewed on 5/12/2016 amanda b

Bramblewood is a beautiful place! The lake with the arbor, all of its decor, and the beautiful row of tree is amazing! The barn and the hanging lights with the backdrop are beautiful! Cindy, Emma and Bethany are great to work with. They made sure every detail was exactly what... Read More I wanted. I had a beautiful once in a lifetime dream wedding and have them to Thank for it!

Reviewed on 7/22/2015 Karen U

I was the 2nd wedding ever at Bramblewood and it was like they had been doing it for years. I can't describe to you the professionalism and kindness that everyone at Bramblewood had-- from the owners, to all of the coordinators, to the parking lot attendants, every single person... Read More had a smile on their face! I highly recommend using Bramblewood's flowers; they were absolutely beautiful and completely affordable. If you are into the barn/rustic elegance feel Bramblewood is by far the best place to have your special day. I can't forget to mention that the ceremony site is perfect, too. I have nothing bad to say about this venue; they are professionals every step of the way and I couldn't imagine having our wedding anywhere else. Thank you, Bramblewood!!!

Reviewed on 7/01/2015 Kate P

I can't say enough about my absolutely amazing experience at Bramblewood! First, the ladies at Bramblewood are wonderful to work with. Cindy, Bethany, and Emma went out of their way to make my day everything I wanted and so much more! My guests could not stop talking about the... Read More venue- the farm is stunning and the barn is truly breathtaking and so unique. My flowers were perfect and the farm to table menu element was just such a great touch. This is a new venue-- I was only their third wedding and it seems like they have been doing this for years! My recommendation: if you are looking for an unforgettable experience for you and your guests, you MUST look at Bramblewood!