Bramblewood

Farm + Ranch, Barn, Waterfront, Historic Venue

Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

55 Loffert Road, McDonald, PA (724) 350-0976

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Tori M

We got married at Bramblewood on June 10th, 2017 and it was the most perfect day we could ever imagine. From the first contact with Bethany and Emma at Bramblewood, they were beyond accommodating and so wonderful. You can tell that they love what they do. They were very... Read More responsive with every question we had and they make sure that you don't miss a single detail when planning your wedding there. The barn was absolutely beautiful. We lucked out with perfect weather for the outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour. Throughout the whole day, Bethany and Emma, who act as day of coordinators, were both there to assist with anything we needed or anything our vendors needed. All of our vendors told us they love doing weddings there also, which definitely says a lot! We wouldn't change anything about our day and would highly recommend Bramblewood to everyone!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Cait H

Bramblewood was spectacular. Between the venue and staff we could not be happier with our experience. Emma, Bethany, and Cindy were available through the entire process to help with questions, planning, and other logistics. They were very quick and kind in their responses.... Read More Wedding planning can be an overwhelming process, but they made many details much easier. Their catalog of decorations was spectacular with many options that compliment the venue perfectly. They also have a set of preferred vendors that made the process much easier. It was also reassuring knowing that our vendors had been to this venue previously. They assisted with setup, clean up, and the planning process. The barn and property are a stunning setting for a wedding. The property is large and inviting for guests to spread out and enjoy the day. We received so many compliments from our guests regarding the venue. If you are looking for an outdoor option or unique setting for a wedding, Bramblewood is a wonderful choice. We could not be happier with our decision to have our wedding there. Thank you Bramblewood!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Julie N

We had our wedding at Bramblewood last night and it could not have been more perfect. First of all, the barn is just the most gorgeous piece of architecture, there could be nothing in it and it would have been an amazing wedding. But Emma, Bethany, and Cindy go so above and... Read More beyond with everything that it was truly the most magical wedding. The barn and lawn were decorated so beautifully (and there was literally nothing for me or my bridesmaids to do to get it ready!). They were patient with me when I was being high maintainence, kept us on schedule and moving all night, incredibly sweet, and just a great team to work with. People consistently came up to us all night to comment on how amazing the venue was. And I think my husband's comment today about sums it up: "I really want to go to a wedding there that's not ours, because it was such a fun place to be." I cannot say enough good things!!

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Raquel I

Bramblewood was the perfect place for our wedding. - First of all, the place is beyond dreamy and effortless romantic. The farm land with the wide open spaces and that picturesque path towards the ceremony area, the beautiful big lake at the back and that gorgeous BARN! All of... Read More these made this venue the only choice for us. If you are looking for a boho chic wedding with a lot of whimsical landscapes, Bramblewood is the spot for it. - Second... the owners and staff, Cindy, Bethany, & Emma, give the best attention in such a professional way that you won't have to worry about anything. Seriously, they will take care of logistics with such a commitment and love for their work that you will feel protected and reassured all the time with every little detail. Even when you feel the stress is going to drive you crazy, believe me, they will fix it. - And third.... the price is amazing. It was affordable and fair.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Martina D

We were just married at Bramblewood on October 8th. We had booked the venue sight-unseen and yet, when I first clamped eyes on the farm, lake and green valley landscape I knew we had made the right decision. Even better, the amazing family that owns and runs the wedding events... Read More are delightful to work with and extremely organized, supportive, caring and make you feel like everything will be OK. When you are a stressed out Bride this is exactly what you need to feel! Honestly, I wish I could do the whole day again. Our guests constantly asked "how did you find this place?" over, and over and over again. It's impressive with no detail left uncovered. Thank you for making our wedding day our favorite day.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Briana G

If I could truly rate this venue accurately, it would be well over 5 stars. This venue is absolutley breathtaking, both the barn and the ceremony site. My husband and I booked this venue as soon as we saw it and never bothered looking elsewhere, because there genuinely was no... Read More point. Everything about our wedding was more than perfect, from our flowers, the decor, the day-of coordination. I could type a novel about how much I love this venue and the people who own it because they are absolutely fantastic. Our day could not have gone any smoother thanks to our wedding day coordinator and the staff for making sure everything was perfect. My husband and I truly had nothing to worry about both the day of and throughout the entire process leading up to that day, because they accomodate you anyway they can and truly want your day to be nothing less than perfect. I cannot say enough how much I love this venue and the staff. I would recomment this venue to anyone, even those who may not be as interested in a barn venue. If you want a perfect wedding day at an absolutely gorgeous venue, then do not think twice about booking Bramblewood.

Reviewed on 8/21/2016

Our wedding could not have turned out more perfect and the staff was a huge part of that. There was a surprise downpour and the staff at Bramblewood helped make things flawless. The venue is beautiful and the quality is above and beyond.

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Megan C

My husband and I booked Bramblewood the minute we saw it. It is absolutely beautiful and our guests felt the same way after they saw it. Everyone loved it and raved about how pretty it was all night. Bethany, Emma, and Cindy are fantastic wedding coordinators and I was not... Read More worried about anything the day of our wedding! Everything ran so perfectly because of them. It is also affordable and you are able to pick your caterer and bring in your own alcohol. I highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a barn venue.

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Amanda E

Bramblewood was absolutely amazing. It's such a beautiful place. The staff makes sure everything is taken care of so you don't need to worry about a thing. They also grow their own flowers and produce to use for the wedding!

Reviewed on 5/12/2016 amanda b

Bramblewood is a beautiful place! The lake with the arbor, all of its decor, and the beautiful row of tree is amazing! The barn and the hanging lights with the backdrop are beautiful! Cindy, Emma and Bethany are great to work with. They made sure every detail was exactly what... Read More I wanted. I had a beautiful once in a lifetime dream wedding and have them to Thank for it!

Reviewed on 7/22/2015 Karen U

I was the 2nd wedding ever at Bramblewood and it was like they had been doing it for years. I can't describe to you the professionalism and kindness that everyone at Bramblewood had-- from the owners, to all of the coordinators, to the parking lot attendants, every single person... Read More had a smile on their face! I highly recommend using Bramblewood's flowers; they were absolutely beautiful and completely affordable. If you are into the barn/rustic elegance feel Bramblewood is by far the best place to have your special day. I can't forget to mention that the ceremony site is perfect, too. I have nothing bad to say about this venue; they are professionals every step of the way and I couldn't imagine having our wedding anywhere else. Thank you, Bramblewood!!!

Reviewed on 7/01/2015 Kate P

I can't say enough about my absolutely amazing experience at Bramblewood! First, the ladies at Bramblewood are wonderful to work with. Cindy, Bethany, and Emma went out of their way to make my day everything I wanted and so much more! My guests could not stop talking about the... Read More venue- the farm is stunning and the barn is truly breathtaking and so unique. My flowers were perfect and the farm to table menu element was just such a great touch. This is a new venue-- I was only their third wedding and it seems like they have been doing this for years! My recommendation: if you are looking for an unforgettable experience for you and your guests, you MUST look at Bramblewood!