Be A Guest At Your Own Event!

Brancato's Catering provides not only fine food, but service customized to the special event needs of our customers. From corporate functions to weddings...from backyard picnics to elegant soirees...from hors d'oeuvres to full service meals, Brancato's Catering offers the finest in event coordinatio

Cuisine

Bow2010

5050 Kansas Ave., Kansas City , KS (816) 765-4707

Delicious!!

Reviewed on 3/28/2014 Cindy O

Brancato's Catering options are wide and varied. We were able to select a meal that suited our vegetarian bride as well as our carnivorous groom at a reasonable cost. They were also able to make other adjustments to our meal to fit our needs. The food was absolutely delicious.... Read More The serving staff was timely, courteous and professional. The administrative staff was efficient and responsive. I would highly recommend Brancato's.

Delicious Food

Reviewed on 3/12/2014 Lydia R

Brancato's had the perfect menu plan for us. Tons of food, lots of attention to detail. It was great. The roast beef was perfectly cooked. The chicken was delicious and all the sides were super-tasty. I will definitely hire them again.

Impressive!!!

Reviewed on 3/04/2014 Amanda V

Amazing customer service! We looked at several caterers and Brancato's was by far the most impressive. Their food was unforgettable. I would recommend them to anyone looking for friendly, sophisticated, service and wonderful food to impress their guest.

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Katie R

I was impressed with Brancato's from start to finish! They were very professional and thorough leading up to the event and the day of exceeded even my highest expectations! We did a taco bar and everything was fresh and delicious! The table setup was beautiful and their staff... Read More went above and beyond to make sure all of my guests and my groom and I were well taken care of. We also had multiple guests with food allergies which they were able to accommodate. We were absolutely thrilled!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Anne A

We used Brancato's to cater our daughter's wedding reception. They were responsive, detailed and a great value. Most importantly, the food was fantastic. We had a tremendous variety, recommended by our coordinator, and received many compliments from our guests on the foods... Read More outstanding quality. Thanks Brancato's for making our wedding reception a real success!!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Jennifer F

Brian at Brancato's was our guy. Very polite, organized and efficient. He listened to us during our tasting, had good suggestions and tried to work magic with the numbers so we could afford it all! Brancatos food is sooooooo good. Doesn't taste like convention food at all. There... Read More are so many options from their menus.

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Shelley V

Brancato's did passed appetizers and a buffet dinner for our wedding in Leawood. The passed appetizers were delicious and we had waiters circulating around the room so each of our guest got the chance to try everything. Laura, our catering director set aside some for our bridal... Read More party to snack on before being announced which was a great idea. We choose to do the Italian delights buffet and were super pleased. The fettuccine alfredo is amazing!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Jessica B

Everything about Brancato's was top notch! Prior to the wedding the coordinator stayed on top of the things, was very organized, and was willing to customize any detail for me. On the day of they arrived on time, were beyond helpful and the food was delicious. They were even a... Read More man short; and you couldn't notice!! They also noticed that I had left our cake cutting utensils at home (wedding brain) so they provided my volunteer cake cutters with a knife, bowl of warm water, and a towel; above and beyond. I would highly recommend Brancato's to anyone!

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Linda S

Working with Brian Ingalls from Brancato’s Catering and his assistant, Samantha, was so easy for the planning of my daughter’s wedding. My daughter decided to postpone her wedding in 2015. Six months later, the wedding was back on and rescheduled for November 4, 2016. The... Read More wedding venue was changed, which changed the entire theme of the wedding. Luckily, Brian had availability so we were able to continue working with Brancato’s. Every question that was asked via email or phone was promptly answered by Brian or Samantha. Since we did a taste testing in 2015, there was no need to redo this. We just met with Brian again to tweak a couple of things and everything was set for the wedding. My daughter is an only child and she is VERY PICKY. We changed the table setting a couple of times as one minute she wanted chargers, the next no chargers, and then back again to having chargers. She wanted the china with the silver rim as silver was an accent color for her Royal Blue, White, and Silver wedding. And she wanted upgraded silverware. Our venue provided the linens so that the room would be set up a day ahead of the wedding. However, Brancato’s has an extraordinary room full of linens to choose from for any event. We had a cocktail hour that had the fresh fruit, cheese, and crackers. For dinner, we chose to have The Elegant Buffet with salad, green beans, garlic mashed potatoes, rosemary chicken, alfredo penne pasta, and Baron of Beef carving station. Everyone at the wedding was surprised at how absolutely delicious everything was and it was all hot even though it was a buffet. By the way, the Italian dressing that they make is out of this world. A lot of guests commented on this and you need to make sure to include this if you have a salad. The green beans and garlic mashed potatoes were a hit with everyone. Brian’s staff were always busy getting coffee, clearing tables, making sure the buffet items were full, etc. Tim was the main contact with the serving staff. He was absolutely wonderful to work with throughout the evening. Anything I asked for he was polite and responded promptly. They did an awesome job cutting the cake for guests too. Brian and his staff were amazing and I can only say that if I have another event, I will definitely use Brancatos.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kayla I

The food was AMAZING!! Our guests are still raving on how good the food was. Laura was so easy to work with. I can't thank the staff enough for making our day run so smoothly at the venue. They went above and beyond to make it perfect! I would highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Brennan B

I would highly recommend using Brancato's Catering to everyone!! All of our wedding guests gave us compliments about how great the food was!! We had one of their buffet menus, consisting of their famous fried chicken and smoked brisket - so yummy! One of the servers even helped... Read More carry my dinner plate to my seat, which was very sweet. The company was great to work with and very professional. I worked with Emily and Vernon during the planning process. Both of them were extremely helpful and accommodating. Loved working with them, and so did my parents and grandma Sue :) They made sure everything was done just the way we wanted, which was truly appreciated. You were a big part of making our special day so wonderful. Thank you all for your hard work!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Ashleigh P

When you sample their food in office, it's amazing! However, the food your tasting is fresh out of the kitchen. Unfortunately, it does not turn out that way at the reception. My husband's food, along with my food, was cold and dry. It lacked the flavor that we tasted as the... Read More sample. To be honest, we paid big money for this food and it wasn't worth it. I'd definitely try a couple caterers before making a decision and don't be fooled by how amazing the samples are. They don't turn out half as good the day of.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Amanda W

Allison at Brancato's helped with all of my crazy, random questions. And, in the end, we ended up with a delicious buffet of food and fantastic service. We had no worries about whether or not things were taken care of.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016

Brancato's was awesome! Amy and staff were wonderful to work with! We were very pleased with the food, setup and service. We received many compliments on the food and how the chicken piccata was so tender! Everything was amazing! Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Robin W

I do not have enough words to express how wonderful Brancato's was to work with. From the first emails to and from Allison, the planning session, which Allison attended, to the day of the wedding. They were AMAZING. First Allison went above and beyond in working with me... Read More through all the changes regarding the reception. Then she attended the planning session and offered suggestions etc. Finally her and her wait staff were outstanding during the reception. I could not have asked for a better group of people to work with. Finally about the food - it was great. Everyone commented how good it was, from the chicken and ham to the crisp green beans and the yummy salad. Thanks again for everything. It was truly a pleasure to work with this group.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Joe B

This was one of the best decisions I made in the wedding planning process. Brancato's was extremely accommodating! The food was amazing! We received so many compliments on how great the food was. The service was fantastic! Very professional and so great to work with. Brancato's... Read More has my highest recommendation.

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Bailie P

Brancatos Catering was amazing. Amy was great to work with during the process of booking and working out all our details. While Amy was great, her staff that worked our wedding was the best! They danced with us at the wedding and even made sure to cater my husband and I... Read More dinner to our head table to be able to eat something. Very thoughtful! We go so many compliments on the food. It was not only fancy, but family friendly and a HUGE variety.

2016-09-30T13:24:41 Response from the vendor

Hi Bailie, Thanks so much for the kinds words! We loved working with you on your special day at the Convention Center. We greatly appreciated the opportunity to be a part of the celebration with you, your family and friends! We wish you nothing but... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Angie S

To say the food was great is an understatement...thank you so much Brancato's catering for the truly delicious & amazing food at our wedding. We chose the stuffed Boursin chicken, burgundy & mushroom brisket, garlic mashed potatoes, 4-cheese gourmet mac n' cheese, green beans,... Read More salad & bread. My mouth is just watering thinking about it again. The staff was very professional & friendly & the coordinator, Allison, was just superb. The food tasting & planning was a breeze. We had 340 guests at our wedding & I can't even count how many people pulled me aside to tell me how wonderful the food was. Thank you Brancato's for a fantastic job!

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Sarah H

Wonderful service and wonderful food.

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Melissa

Brancato's Catering was amazing to work with!! The food was very good and they were able to accommodate the bride's salad request. I have heard nothing but great things about the service from our guests. Vernon and Emily did a wonderful job making sure everything ran smoothly... Read More from Justin and myself. The server was excellent making sure the bride and groom had everything they needed. Thank you Brancato’s for making our BIG day great!!

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Laurel E

I wish I could have each of my guests write a review - I've heard nothing but raves from everyone! The food was fantastic. Michele did an absolutely amazing job making sure everything ran smoothly. The entire team at Brancato's is wonderful. They made everything so easy, from... Read More picking the menu to figuring out logistics. Everything was perfect and I'm so thrilled to have received so many compliments on the dinner at our reception. Highly recommended. Thank you!!!!

2016-09-01T09:54:11 Response from the vendor

Hi Laurel, Thank you so much for the kind words! We are so appreciative of the opportunity to celebrate your special day with you, your family and friends at Cellar 222. We look forward to hearing how you all are doing, please do not hesitate... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Carrie S

We didn't look anywhere else because we knew Brancato's was just THAT good! The entire team was so helpful as we were planning our wedding from afar and didn't have the opportunity to come in and taste the food ourselves. But we trusted them, knowing that whatever we chose for... Read More our BBQ buffet menu would be delicious. And...it was! Everything was set up beautifully, and our guests couldn't stop raving about the BBQ, fried chicken, and especially, the macaroni and cheese. Absolutely delicious, and we appreciate your hard work in helping to make our big day such a treat! Thank you Brancato's Catering.

2016-09-01T09:51:49 Response from the vendor

Hi Carrie, Thank you so much for the kind words! We are so appreciative of the opportunity to celebrate your special day with you, your family and friends. We look forward to hearing how you and Aaron are doing, please do not hesitate to let... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Meryl B

Brancato's was absolutely wonderful to work with! We were looking for something affordable that would still be nice for our guests and Brancato's was truly the perfect fit! Their staff was even there until the very end helping to clean up...so so awesome!

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Meagan M

We truly enjoyed working with Brancato's and having them cater our wedding reception. Tracy was a pleasure to work with, as she was extremely easy going, knowledgeable, and flexible. The food was delicious and the service was great! We would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Kaylin W

We selected Brancato's because they came recommended from our venue. Our experience leading up to the wedding was very good, they were always available to answer any questions we had. During the tasting they were great, we didn't like some of the options, or couldn't both agree... Read More on something, so they let us substitute items that came in our Elegant Buffet package with something we liked better. I had made some special requests too, such as asking that the salads be preset at the tables and they happily accommodated. I was a ball of nerves all night so I did not eat much, but the guests all told me the food was good, although it wasn't the warmest, but that is to be expected with a buffet.