Be A Guest At Your Own Event!

Brancato's Catering provides not only fine food, but service customized to the special event needs of our customers. From corporate functions to weddings...from backyard picnics to elegant soirees...from hors d'oeuvres to full service meals, Brancato's Catering offers the finest in event coordinatio

Cuisine

American, Italian, Latin American

Dietary Options

Vegan, Vegetarian

Buffet, Chef Stations, Passed Appetizers, Seated Meal, Servers, Food + Catering

Bow2010

5050 Kansas Ave., Kansas City , KS (816) 765-4707

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Monica H

I cannot even with how impressed and happy I was with Brancato's for our April, 200 person, buffet style wedding! People are STILL talking about the food two weeks later, and I've asked Emily for a recipe or two myself. Emily was accessible, accommodating, and truly went the... Read More extra mile each step of the way. We got the burnt ends and chicken with basil garlic cream sauce, and my mouth is watering thinking about it. They had amazing passed Hors d'oeuvres during cocktail hour; and were sweet enough to save my husband and I a plate as we were taking photos during that time. I am SO happy with their service as well, they had staff on hand to clear plates, refill glasses, and as we had a sweetheart table, we didn't have to worry about a darn thing. There was plenty of food, and I am SO impressed with how smooth of an operation they run! Don't forget they had decor, I cannot even tell you how much money we saved by renting circle mirror plates from them instead of hitting the craft stores. The linens were the perfect colors and had no wrinkles. Two thumbs way up!

2017-04-24T10:04:06 Response from the vendor

Hi Monica, Thanks so much for sharing your kind words! We are so appreciative of the opportunity to join you and Matthew for your special day. we are so pleased that you were able to take advantage of our decor and linen options. Thank you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Katie R

I was impressed with Brancato's from start to finish! They were very professional and thorough leading up to the event and the day of exceeded even my highest expectations! We did a taco bar and everything was fresh and delicious! The table setup was beautiful and their staff... Read More went above and beyond to make sure all of my guests and my groom and I were well taken care of. We also had multiple guests with food allergies which they were able to accommodate. We were absolutely thrilled!

2017-04-24T10:07:33 Response from the vendor

Hi Katie, Thanks so much for sharing about your experience with us! We were happy to accommodate all of the needs of your special day. We appreciated sharing the day with you, Mike and all of your family and friends! All the best, The Brancato's... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Jessica B

Everything about Brancato's was top notch! Prior to the wedding the coordinator stayed on top of the things, was very organized, and was willing to customize any detail for me. On the day of they arrived on time, were beyond helpful and the food was delicious. They were even a... Read More man short; and you couldn't notice!! They also noticed that I had left our cake cutting utensils at home (wedding brain) so they provided my volunteer cake cutters with a knife, bowl of warm water, and a towel; above and beyond. I would highly recommend Brancato's to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Maria C

Brancato’s was fantastic to work with! The food was delicious, and we received numerous complements on the buffet style taco bar they set up! The table settings were perfect, and the staff was very sweet! Thank you Samantha and Brian for helping us with our best night ever!! So... Read More magical! Would definitely recommend Branvato’s and have them for another event!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Nicole B

AMAZING!! We LOVED working with them. Laura Swanson was our contact. She went above and beyond. She helped us make our menu and gave us the ins and outs and gave great advice. She was so helpful and fun to work with. The food was fabulous. I had people two weeks after our... Read More wedding texting me about how good the food was. Chicken piccata was bomb. The crew that worked our wedding was fabulous, everything was top notch.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Mallory H

Wonderful. Wonderful. WONDERFUL! We used Brancato's for our wedding this month and we could not be happier with our experience. From day one they were so easy to communicate with -- we worked with Emily R. and she was a GEM. We had several vegetarian and vegan guests (including... Read More myself) and it was very important to my husband and me to make sure there were enough options for everyone to feel satisfied. This is not always easy in the midwest and Emily knocked it out of the park. She worked with us to create our custom dream menu and made sure each item was labeled properly on the buffet so that all guests would know which items worked for their dietary needs. All night long I heard how amazing the food was and how SATISFIED all the guests were. Several of our vegan/vegetarian friends and family made comments letting us know how happy they were to have full plates and bellies and to have not been treated like an after thought. One of my best friends told me it was the first wedding she'd been to since deciding to cut meat from her diet where she felt that people cared about her choices and needs. As the bride, it made my heart so happy knowing that this company understood our goals and had our backs on such a special day! The double sided buffet line moved quickly and there was plenty of food for everyone. My husband and I made time to eat a full plate ourselves and I'm drooling right now just thinking about how delicious it all was. The Pumpkin Ravioli and Mini Baked Potatoes were my favorite! But I truly loved it ALL! I HIGHLY recommend Brancato's to anyone planning a special celebration. You will be in very good hands.

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Lindsay M

Brancatos blew us away with the high quality of food and service. David and I had a great experience working with the staff at Brancatos. Brian was super responsive and fun to work with from planning the menu to finalizing the day of details. Plus, so many people at our wedding... Read More complemented us on how much they enjoyed the food! David and I still talk about how good the Lola Salad was!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Niesha T

Amazing!! Laura is the best! So nice and easy to work with! Food was amazing and we had so many compliments. Highly recommended! We had the lasagna, meatballs, veggies and salad and it went over very well with all our guests!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Elizabeth L

We used Brancato's for our wedding 9/16/17 and they were amazing. Aside from providing amazing food on our buffet , for which I've received numerous compliments on and inquires about, they provided great service. Their employees ensured all empty plates were removed from the... Read More tables in a very timely manner and that the buffet remained restocked the entire time. One thing I really appreciated was that their staff prepared a plate for the groom and me so we didn't have to go through the line and could dig in immediately. I thought this was really nice. They worked great with the venue owner and my day of coordinator, so that I as the bride didn't personally speak with them much at all which made for a very relaxing wedding day. To top it all off, their staff went over and above in a HUGE and unexpected way. My ceremony was outside at the same venue my reception was at (where they were setting up). An hour before our ceremony it rained, a LOT. While luckily it subsided about ceremony time our guest's chairs were soaking wet. Their staff paused setting up, had towels they brought because they had seen the weather on the radar, and helped dry off everything to ensure we had the perfect ceremony. This was no where in their job responsibilities and I was so blown away when I heard from my day of coordinator how they all offered helping hands. I can truly say this company will go above and beyond to ensure you're wedding day goes perfect. As mentioned above their food is delicious, I swear you will fall in love with it upon the tasting, which was another factor I felt this place stood above the rest. They let us taste whatever we liked and sent us home with a goodie box of the left overs to enjoy again. I STRONGLY recommend their famous fried chicken-- it's to die for! Their food coupled with the over the top service makes this a clear winner in my eyes. I am so happy we selected them and would do it over again in a heart beat. I feel they were one of the shining stars of wedding vendors we had. I'd recommend them to anyone for any catering need and will use them again whenever I need catering. Thank YOU Brancato's for how special you made our day ! Love, The Logans

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Alexis S

From our tasting to the final moments of our reception, Brancatos and specifically Michelle K, were fantastic! Not only was the food great but the service at our reception went above and beyond. We had Brancatos host our cocktail hour between the ceremony and reception with... Read More passed appetizers from their "black tie" menu, the reception plated dinner with guests pre-determining their meal from 3 options (seriously...you have to taste the lemon butter salmon...it's incredible), and all of the bar service. Michelle and her team moved swiftly but nearly invisibly throughout the event ensuring drinks were full, plates were hot, and everything was on point. She even saved us some of the cocktail hour appetizers since we weren't present for that portion of the evening. When Isaac and I got caught up with some guests, Michelle gently reminded us that we, "had to eat" and even brought my groom a fresh HOT plate when he couldn't break free of a conversation. Guests were happy with the food, drinks, and service. We were thrilled that we didn't have to worry about a thing during our special day. Worth every penny! They are true pros.

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Loree H

My wedding was 9/3/17 in Lawrence and I worked with Brian and Samantha and they were truly a blessing to work with! Their quick responses and help with every detail made my job easy. Not to mention their food was absolutely a hit.

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Heather S

We had our wedding on 09/09/17 and Broncato's catered our reception. Broncato's went above and beyond . Michelle and the staff were so great ! Friendly and efficient.

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Maggie M

For our 125 guest wedding, we had Bracato's catering and could not be more happy! Laura was so helpful and easy to work with. My husband, my mom and I came to Brancato's for a tasting which was incredibly helpful. The appetizers and buffet were delicious - cheese and apple... Read More crostini, spicy shrimp; salmon or chicken, roasted potatoes, green beans, and a summery peach-pecan salad. My only regret is that as the bride and groom, we didn't eat more food! The staff was professional, on time and boxed up all the leftovers for us to take home! Thank you, Brancatos!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Danielle W

We used Brancato's for our daughters wedding reception and the food and service was exceptional! So many guests came up to us to tell us how awesome the food was. We chose a buffet style dinner, we expected just your typical buffet table but instead the tables were set up so... Read More beautiful! Brian and Samantha were great to work with and always responded quickly to any questions we had. You won't be disappointed with Brancato's!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Sarah D

I am so happy we went with Brancato's for our wedding reception. We worked with Emily and she is incredibly professional and was super helpful at every turn. She was very responsive to e-mails and almost always available to answer my calls. The food itself was incredible!... Read More We got lots of comments from our guests that the food was so delicious! As much as I like a plated-dinner style, we went with buffet and it was awesome! It was also very affordable, and they had kids meal options at a lower cost with more kid-friendly foods.

2017-09-07T10:38:14 Response from the vendor

Hi Sarah, Thanks so much for sharing your feedback! We loved being able to celebrate with everyone at the Madrid. We are pleased to hear that Emily made your planning process easier, she truly is one of the best. We are glad to hear how... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Jennifer R

Let's just start with thank you! Everything was amazing!! People are still talking about the food at our wedding! The chicken was the best they had ever had, everything was very nicely put together. Couldn't have asked for a better meal. So easy to work with as well, Anthony... Read More was very patient with me and answered all the questions I had! Can't thank you enough!!!

2017-09-07T10:33:48 Response from the vendor

Hi Jennifer, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback! It was such a pleasure to work with you on your special day and we are so pleased to hear that Anthony was able to make your planning process easer. We love... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Nicole M

Brancato's was phenomenal! I booked with Emily for our rehearsal dinner, wedding reception, and mini cupcakes! She was so patient as we changed our minds several times on the different menus! I would recommend going to a group tasting and meeting with her if you need a caterer.... Read More It was so helpful that we chose them for everything and they made it flawless. I continue to get compliments about the reception buffet including the burnt ends, chicken, and mac & cheese! I've also had many people ask me where I got the cupcakes because they were so good!

2017-09-07T10:30:18 Response from the vendor

Hi Nicole, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback! We enjoyed being able to celebrate with everyone at Buffalo Lodge for your wedding weekend! It's great to hear that Emily made your planning process less stressful, and we always love hearing... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Brin M

The food was phenomenal, I actually ate too much at my own wedding! I loved that they served me and my husband our food for the buffet, an extra nice touch :) Had several comments about how the food was the best of all the family weddings - and I have a huge family! Only... Read More thing I could think of was that maybe there should have been a form to fill out to help ease the planning process , such as, linen color preference, centerpiece decorations, etc.. Otherwise, stupendous!

2017-09-07T10:16:23 Response from the vendor

Hi Brin, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your review! We loved being able to celebrate with you and Andrew at Eighteen Ninety, and LOVE hearing that you were able to enjoy the meal! It's always our goal that no one leave... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Julie S

We are both very busy individuals and did not have a ton of time to research caters. After having Brancatos at a friends wedding we attended one of their large tastings. We were both very impressed and booked a buffet. They are extremely professional, reliable, and affordable!... Read More So many of our guest who have very refined taste came up to us to let us know just how good the food was! I was especially impressed with their set up! We had a buffet and passed appetizers and it was so nice that they saved us a few of the appetizers and severed us so that we could eat! Karla was amazing to work with!

2017-09-07T10:11:35 Response from the vendor

Hi Julie, Thanks so much for taking the time to share you feedback! We are so pleased to hear that from planning to execution and everything in between our team made your experience positive. We are grateful to have been able to celebrate with you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Sommer L

Michelle with Brancato’s is AWESOME! Once we had our venue chosen and inquired about catering, Brancato’s got us in touch with Michelle, who handles 28 Event Space. We immediately disclosed to her our unique situation; that my now-husband was in the Air Force and stationed in... Read More Omaha which only made him available for meetings/tastings on some weekends but never weekdays. We also let her know that he would have a deployment coming up soon, so we were in a bit of a time crunch with a pretty hectic schedule. Most caterers we spoke with were not accommodating to our special circumstances as the weekends are reserved for weddings. We definitely understood, but when Michelle went out of her way to work with us and our limited availability, we knew we found the right fit. We had a couple of different tastings and loved everything Brancato’s had to offer. If Michelle thought our food choices and expectations were crazy, we wouldn’t have known it, because she went right along with it and all of our changes along the way in order to make sure our vision became a reality. She learned right away how important our wedding food was to us, and she provided us with feedback and guidance based on her experience and expertise so that the final product was perfection. We wanted our food stations to be personal representations of us and our favorite foods and that is exactly what we got. She even worked with the chef to change around a recipe a couple of different times in order to create Red Lobster-like biscuits because those are my husband’s favorite! It was evident that Michelle loved her job and she was here to please, always going above and beyond our expectations. She was incredibly personable which made it easy to get to know her during this process, and by the time our wedding was here, we considered her a friend. This made us both feel really good about having her on our wedding team. In the last two weeks before the wedding, Michelle acted quickly without hesitation when we had last minute requests for table cloths, easels, etc. and served as a liaison with All Seasons to make ordering as easy as possible. She saved me a trip out there by taking pictures and sending them to me from her cell phone. When the big day finally arrived, she showed up early and made sure everything was set up properly, everything was perfectly in place, and staff was executing as promised. She even made sure to personally serve us as the bride and groom and checked in to see if there was anything else we needed after we were served our dinner. Of course the food was amazing! All of our guests are still raving about how it was some of the best wedding food they have ever had and they loved the concept of stations and being able to mingle with other guests, going back for seconds and thirds if they wanted. The staff were all so friendly and even left congratulations and thoughtful notes on the packaging they put our leftover food in. We went to town on that food once we got to our hotel room that night! We can’t say enough good things about Michelle and Brancato’s and would recommend them a hundred times over!

2017-09-07T09:57:23 Response from the vendor

Hi Sommer, Thanks so much for taking the time to share our feedback! We are so pleased to hear how easy Michelle made your planning and execution process, she truly is a pro! Your menu was so fun and a reflection of you and Brandon,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Kenzie B

Everyone LOVED the food. We had the Rustic Table option as a buffet with the Fried Chicken and Brisket. I was a little nervous about those two options being too "rustic" for a wedding, but it was perfect. Guests are still telling us about how great the food was and how well it... Read More went with our laid back, rustic elegant wedding. Also, the staff was incredibly sweet and friendly. They pretty much all had smiles on their faces, which made the atmosphere even more relaxed! I appreciate all the work your staff put in to make the food perfection on my wedding day! Thank you so much! I would highly recommend!

2017-08-08T09:07:35 Response from the vendor

Hi Kenzie, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent experience with our company. It was so great to be a part of your special day at 1890, we are so pleased to hear that everyone enjoyed the food... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Lisa B

Brancato's did a wonderful job at our reception. The food was amazing and all the staff, including bar tenders were great. I could not have asked for anything better.

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Kaitlyn S

Brancato's was absolutely AMAZING and I would highly recommend. Of course, their food was delicious and we had so many compliments, even from a professional chef at our wedding! Laura went above and beyond to making our reception perfect. I am a picky eater and Laura was sure to... Read More include a few chicken tenders from the kid's menu on my plate because I had mentioned I loved them! She also packed us a to-go box of food which was lifesaving after we had gotten home from the reception. They also cut our wedding cake for us without question (we had not originally planned on doing so because we also had cheesecake) and brought our plates to the head table! Thanks Laura!!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Jessica H

We loved our food from Brancato's! My husband and I both wanted fajitas and we were not disappointed! Everyone raved about them, and the service was fantastic! I would definitely recommend to anyone considering using Brancato's for their wedding! - Jess H

2017-08-01T10:08:35 Response from the vendor

Hi Jessica, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback! We are so pleased to have been a part of yours and JT's special day at Buffalo Lodge. We LOVE that you included such a fun menu in your celebration and that... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Marjorie L

Brancato's catered our wedding last 07/08/17. It was a definitely a smart and good choice in getting them. Anthony did great in handling our account. He's professional, easy to communicate , very patient ( we did few revisions with our contractand responds promptly on emails... Read More and coordinates well with our Coordinator of the day. His team composed of 3 staff, went above and beyond in making sure that all our guests are taken care off and did a fantastic job in cleaning up after.They are so polite and very nice. Brancato's food was soo delicious!! Our guests really liked it so much and enjoyed the food! Until now they are still talking about it! And that bread pudding!! Oh my!! it is the best!!

2017-08-01T09:58:37 Response from the vendor

Hi Marjorie, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback, we loved being a part of your special day at St Thomas! We love hearing that your entire experience was positive from beginning to end, and that you were pleased with the... Read Less Read More