Creative & experienced photography at a reasonable

Professional, natural light, on location and studio photographer with over 16 years experience. My team and I will work closely with you to find out exactly how you want to be portrayed and produce the best possible results. I am all about natural light, in the moment and not alot of "posed" or "staged" shots. I am here to tell a story through photography. My clients include former Dallas Cowboys, The Ticket radio, Colleen Coyle w/Channel 8 News DFW, The Dallas Symphony Orchestra, Good Morning Texas WFAA-TV Ch. 8 and Expedia, Inc. events to name a few

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

PO Box 757 , Rowlett, TX Serving Texas and abroad (469) 734-9993
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Amber R

Brandi was awesome!!! Using her photography services was a great experience, start to finish. She was friendly, and very professional as we communicated about the specifics of the services that I wanted. She always responded to my crazy bride questions in a timely manner. On... Read More the day of the wedding, Brandi (and her second shooter) were at the venue before expected and immediately went to work. Both photographers were super sweet and personable while being really professional. The shots that Brandi took of my husband and I, the venue, my family and more are AMAZING!! She has the best eye for candid and posed shots. So far we've only seen pictureds from her blog and we are so excited to see the rest of the pictures that were taken. She captured things at the wedding that I didn't even see because it was such a crazy, exciting day. Brandi went above and beyond my expectations!!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Anastasia M

Brandi and her team were absolutely incredible! Her warm personality, professionalism and Focus on detail was astounding! Because of her she helped the day feel stress-free and kept me on track with the following events! I couldn't have imagined anyone else being there on the... Read More special day, she captured so many beautiful moments and I have her to thank now that I can cherish these memories forever! I would highly recommend her to anyone whether a family or a stranger and I think her for the relationship we built an everlasting memories she captured:)

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Dannielle S

Brandi was a great photographer, and any person who was a part of our wedding will agree with that. We had our wedding in a religiously sacred location (The Dallas LDS Temple) and it meant a LOT to me, my husband, and our families, that Brandi understood the proper etiquette and... Read More requirements that this location needed. Our reception was held at a separate location, which she also had had lots of previous experience shooting at, which made the pictures turn out even better than we expected! Her experience and knowledge with photography, locations, and how to communicate with her clients and their friends and family allowed our big day to go incredibly smoothly. We all very much appreciated how personable Brandi is, how well she instantly becomes someone you can talk to as if you are a close friend but also maintaining professionalism! We LOVED hiring Brandi, and we would highly recommend her to anyone that is in need of a photographer, especially for your wedding, because of her talent in this field. We thank you so so so much, and could not be happier that we have such great photos to cherish forever!

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Ruthanne B

Brandi was very professional and tons of fun! The pictures turned out amazing! I hope to be able to work with her in the near future !

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Shelby W

Brandi is a wonderful person and photographer! Amazing editing skills and creative eye. She worked very hard to make our wedding memorable for us. She really knows her stuff and she'll be everything you need and then some!! So so so glad we booked with her!

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Natalie B

Brandi is not only an amazing photographer, she's such a joy to be around!! Working with her is such a wonderful experience. She took amazing shots and made my wedding day so special. She is incredibly professional and I would recommend her to anyone! ❤️❤️❤️

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Annie D

Brandi is an AMAZING photographer that brings a personal and professional touch to her work. She is wonderful and works well with people!! Her work speaks for itself! I would and have recommended her to everyone I know! She has been unofficially titled as our "family... Read More photographer!" My family has grown to love her as she has done multiple weddings for us! You would be silly to not have her as your photographer! You won't be sorry!!! So happy with Brandi!!!

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Sonora T

Brandi is AWESOME! Our venue was very strict on time so they were in and out of the bridal suite pushing me to be ready in time, but she kept me relaxed and smiling through it all, and got AMAZING pictures in the process! I would definitely recommend her and plan on going to her... Read More again for profession family photos in the future!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Jordan M

My fiance and I are getting married in October, and we are so excited to work with Brandi. She went out of her way to meet all of our needs for our wedding day, and her knowledge of and experience with the Dallas Arboretum really made her the perfect choice for us. She has been... Read More kind and generous with us since day one! Every image we've seen from her has been gorgeous. We are both so grateful to work with her, and so excited to see the images she captures during our wedding!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Morgan S

Brandi was very professional and tons of fun! She was very organized when taking the family pictures which helped speed up the process. The pictures I have seen so far all turned out amazing!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Rachel A

Brandi was a great photographer! All of our pictures turned out amazing! She even surprised us with a video of the whole day! We didn't even know she was taking it until the very end! She did awesome and would definitely recommend her to take any type of pictures!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Jennie H

I was very happy either professionalism of the photographer. Her ideas for variety of poses was amazing. Previews of the wedding that were sent to us were absolutely beautiful. Thank you making it a perfect day. Mother of the groom

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Lauren B

The best photographey company around they did such an amazing job. Made my wedding feel like a breeze and really made it special with the pictures caught.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Kalea G

I love Brandi so much!! She is just as an amazing person is she with her pictures!! ❤️

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Catherine V

Brandi was AMAZING and captured all the special moments that we want to remember forever!

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Cortney T

Brandi McComb is absolutely the BEST photographer that I have ever worked with. She photographed my husband and I wedding on 11/20/2015 and every photo that was taken brings us back to that special day. She was very professional, on time, affordable and over all a pleasure to... Read More work with. She was even able to deliver when the groomsmen had a little too much to drink. Brandi exceeded my expectations and we will forever be greatful of the amazing job she did.

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Debbie P

Brandi is an extremely talented and committed photographer. She has a friendly personality and enthusiasm for her work. Her gift of photography captures the beauty along with the emotions of the wedding day from tears to laughter. She manages to blend in effortlessly with the... Read More guests and becomes one of them. You will have no regrets hiring this truly amazing photographer.

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Alison P

I don't have enough good things to say about Brandi! First of all she was willing to work with my limited budget and threw in a free bridal session as well. Then the day of the wedding she secretly took video clips and made us an 8 minute collage of pictures and videos to our... Read More songs as a complete surprise! She had found out we did not have a videographer and decided to put this together for us and we are so thankful! She's super fast quick to respond, very friendly, and always made us feel very comfortable. She seemed to be everywhere we looked capturing all of our precious moments! Thank you so much Brandi!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016

Brandi is totally awesome!!!! Very professional, great personality, and so very easy to communicate with!!! She captured every moment on this special wedding day. I highly recommend her for all your photography needs!!!!

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Sasha T

Our wedding planner recommended Brandi to us after experiencing a disaster with a different "highly recommended" photographer who totally ruined our engagement photos. Brandi rescued us by redoing our engagement photos. She also photographed our wedding. She has an eye for... Read More photography and is able to capture those moments that you always want to remember. The clarity, balance, and lighting of her photos are impeccable. I wished we would have initially found Brandi and saved us the frustration of dealing with a wedding photographer whose work was substandard. We would give her 10 stars if we could!

Reviewed on 2/29/2016

I'm a VERY tough critic. My daughter has been doing photo shoots since she was 9. She is now 13, and this is BY FAR the best experience we have had with an actor photo shoot. Brandi was professional, kind, and produced some of the most original shots I've seen. It is... Read More extremely difficult to find a photographer that is 100% invested in her client and actually gets excited when she knows she has captured the pure embodiment of that client's personality! Brandi did this over and over and over throughout our shoot, and the results are simply fantastic! Thank you, Brandi, for an outstanding and unique experience. Until next time...

Phenomenal Photographer

Reviewed on 12/21/2015 Alicia G

All I can say is WOW! Brandi did an amazing job at capturing our Vow Renewal. She was so professional and super sweet. I am beyond thrilled at the photos she got and will be using her in the future for my photography needs. Thank you again so much!!

Meets your expectations and More

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Very, very pleased with Brandi's professionalism and quality. She treats you like the happy Bride you deserve to feel. She provides friendly customer service and makes sure your photos are high quality. She went out of her way to attend my wedding in such a time crunch, she... Read More understood my needs! I wanted more editing on one particular photo and she was more than happy to edit it because she cared about my satisfaction. I'm a photographer myself, and I can say that she met my high expectations.

Couldn't have asked for more

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Maggie B

From the beginning, Brandi went above and beyond for my wedding. Starting by working with my budget. She isn't like most "business" photographers, she really truly loves what she does, and wants to make sure you have the best care and amazing photos from your event. That being... Read More said, she worked with me to create a personalized package that worked for ME. She brought so much creativity to the table, and was especially open to all of our ideas. She handled the chaos that was my wedding party with so much ease! Which made the whole process of taking photos before the reception fun and relaxing! A true professional, who is also PERSONABLE. Really cant say enough POSITIVE things about her!!

Brandi McComb Photography

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

There are not enough words to express what a wonderful job Brandi did with the photos from my daughters wedding. Brandi is sweet, kind and a true professional who easily handled a neurotic mother of the bride!!! Cant say enough fabulous things about her and her talent as a... Read More photographer.

Brandi McComb

Mother of two beautiful girls, a pro photographer for 16 years & a pro singer for over 20 years. She grew up in the photography world, her father was a wedding photographer. She was born to do this. She puts her heart and soul into every session. She also has 10 years experience in wedding & event planning. She is a photographer with a love for storytelling. Her pricing is reasonable and she can create custom packages to accommodate your budget.