Creative & experienced photography at a reasonable

Professional, natural light, on location and studio photographer with over 17 years experience. My team and I will work closely with you to find out exactly how you want to be portrayed and produce the best possible results. I am all about natural light, in the moment and not alot of "posed" or "staged" shots. I am here to tell a story through photography. My clients include former Dallas Cowboys, The Ticket Radio, Colleen Coyle w/Channel 8 News, The Dallas Symphony Orchestra, Good Morning Texas WFAA, Expedia, Inc. events and Live Nation Entertainment to name a few

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

PO Box 757 , Rowlett, TX Serving Texas and abroad (469) 734-9993
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Kelsey M

Brandi was such a delight to work with. She's incredibly personable, very professional, and exceptional at what she does. From start to finish, I knew my husband and I were in capable hands. She and her assistant, Martha, arrived on time, captured the photos we had discussed... Read More --beautifully, I might add -- and were so quick on their feet when last-minute changes were made to the timeline. They helped make our wedding day an absolute breeze! Not to mention, she had several previews ready only a few short days after the wedding! I would HIGHLY recommend utilizing her expertise for your wedding or any other special life event.

Reviewed on 1/31/2018 Christie B

Brandi did an amazing job capturing our wedding. We highly recommend Brandi McComb Photography. She is professional, easy to work with and captures all of the special and intimate moments you will want to cherish forever.

Reviewed on 1/23/2018 Ashley O

Brandi and her assistant were absolutely perfect. They captured my dream photos, and I am beyond greatful! Brandi has been photographing for 17 years, and it shows. I am currently contemplating what great wedding photos to put on the wall. We will definitely use her in the... Read More future for whatever life throws at us.

Reviewed on 12/14/2017 Mary M

Brandi was amazing! She made me feel so comfortable and was really fun to work with. She is such a kind heart with lots of creativity and spunk. The pictures are better than I could have imagined!

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Whitney D

Brandi was amazing!! She was very professional and captured every single moment I had discussed with her. She arrived with a list of exactly what I wanted and examples of exact photos I wanted as well. She was very strict on the timeline so I did not have to worry at all about... Read More getting all of the photos I wanted in a short amount of time. She was excellent at poses and telling myself and others where to stand and what to do for each photo. Overall, my experience working with her was great and I would highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Whitney D

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Jennifer B

Brandi and her assistant were effortless in their ability to capture our wedding day. With many children and a dog involved in the wedding, Brandi helped calm and create an easygoing environment. Many of my family members commented on how funny Brandi was and how professional... Read More she and her assistant were. I would recommend Brandi to anyone on their wedding day!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Karen B

Brandi and her assistant did an amazing job capturing every special moment during the ceremony and reception. Thanks again for everything.

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Julie H

I couldn't be more confident in recommending Brandi to anyone needing a wedding photographer. Not only was she super professional, but she also makes you feel like she's a personal friend at the same time - the balance is exactly what makes the experience unique. Her... Read More assistant, Martha was such a help too and uniquely calmed me right before the big moment. Our photos are so beautiful, and we are blessed to have these memories.

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Julie T

Brandi and her team did an awesome job! The pictures are beautiful, I would suggest her work to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Cristina M

We received our final gallery from Brandi in a timely manner, as promised and we could not be more thrilled with the photos. Brandi and Martha captured the most special moments and the final edits are magical. None of the photos feel staged or forced, they all emit emotion. Our... Read More package allowed for MANY photos and as we go through them, there is not one single photo that isn't frame worthy. Brandi is truly talented and we are so grateful for having the most beautiful wedding photos to cherish forever!! Thank you Brandi McComb photography, for capturing our day so beautifully!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Christina M

Brandi & her assistant did a wonderful job at our wedding. She was professional, punctual and captured beautiful pictures at the ceremony and reception. I would highly recommend Brandi & her team!

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Francheska R

Loved Brandi! So Personable and sweet. A professional at her job! It was 1000 degress outside and she managed to take great pictures haha

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Amber R

Brandi was awesome!!! Using her photography services was a great experience, start to finish. She was friendly, and very professional as we communicated about the specifics of the services that I wanted. She always responded to my crazy bride questions in a timely manner. On... Read More the day of the wedding, Brandi (and her second shooter) were at the venue before expected and immediately went to work. Both photographers were super sweet and personable while being really professional. The shots that Brandi took of my husband and I, the venue, my family and more are AMAZING!! She has the best eye for candid and posed shots. So far we've only seen pictureds from her blog and we are so excited to see the rest of the pictures that were taken. She captured things at the wedding that I didn't even see because it was such a crazy, exciting day. Brandi went above and beyond my expectations!!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Anastasia M

Brandi and her team were absolutely incredible! Her warm personality, professionalism and Focus on detail was astounding! Because of her she helped the day feel stress-free and kept me on track with the following events! I couldn't have imagined anyone else being there on the... Read More special day, she captured so many beautiful moments and I have her to thank now that I can cherish these memories forever! I would highly recommend her to anyone whether a family or a stranger and I think her for the relationship we built an everlasting memories she captured:)

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Dannielle S

Brandi was a great photographer, and any person who was a part of our wedding will agree with that. We had our wedding in a religiously sacred location (The Dallas LDS Temple) and it meant a LOT to me, my husband, and our families, that Brandi understood the proper etiquette and... Read More requirements that this location needed. Our reception was held at a separate location, which she also had had lots of previous experience shooting at, which made the pictures turn out even better than we expected! Her experience and knowledge with photography, locations, and how to communicate with her clients and their friends and family allowed our big day to go incredibly smoothly. We all very much appreciated how personable Brandi is, how well she instantly becomes someone you can talk to as if you are a close friend but also maintaining professionalism! We LOVED hiring Brandi, and we would highly recommend her to anyone that is in need of a photographer, especially for your wedding, because of her talent in this field. We thank you so so so much, and could not be happier that we have such great photos to cherish forever!

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Ruthanne B

Brandi was very professional and tons of fun! The pictures turned out amazing! I hope to be able to work with her in the near future !

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Shelby W

Brandi is a wonderful person and photographer! Amazing editing skills and creative eye. She worked very hard to make our wedding memorable for us. She really knows her stuff and she'll be everything you need and then some!! So so so glad we booked with her!

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Natalie B

Brandi is not only an amazing photographer, she's such a joy to be around!! Working with her is such a wonderful experience. She took amazing shots and made my wedding day so special. She is incredibly professional and I would recommend her to anyone! ❤️❤️❤️

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Annie D

Brandi is an AMAZING photographer that brings a personal and professional touch to her work. She is wonderful and works well with people!! Her work speaks for itself! I would and have recommended her to everyone I know! She has been unofficially titled as our "family... Read More photographer!" My family has grown to love her as she has done multiple weddings for us! You would be silly to not have her as your photographer! You won't be sorry!!! So happy with Brandi!!!

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Sonora T

Brandi is AWESOME! Our venue was very strict on time so they were in and out of the bridal suite pushing me to be ready in time, but she kept me relaxed and smiling through it all, and got AMAZING pictures in the process! I would definitely recommend her and plan on going to her... Read More again for profession family photos in the future!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Jordan M

My fiance and I are getting married in October, and we are so excited to work with Brandi. She went out of her way to meet all of our needs for our wedding day, and her knowledge of and experience with the Dallas Arboretum really made her the perfect choice for us. She has been... Read More kind and generous with us since day one! Every image we've seen from her has been gorgeous. We are both so grateful to work with her, and so excited to see the images she captures during our wedding!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Morgan S

Brandi was very professional and tons of fun! She was very organized when taking the family pictures which helped speed up the process. The pictures I have seen so far all turned out amazing!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Rachel A

Brandi was a great photographer! All of our pictures turned out amazing! She even surprised us with a video of the whole day! We didn't even know she was taking it until the very end! She did awesome and would definitely recommend her to take any type of pictures!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Jennie H

I was very happy either professionalism of the photographer. Her ideas for variety of poses was amazing. Previews of the wedding that were sent to us were absolutely beautiful. Thank you making it a perfect day. Mother of the groom

Brandi McComb

Mother of two beautiful girls, a pro photographer for 17 years & a pro singer for over 20 years. She grew up in the photography world, her father was a wedding photographer. She was born to do this. She puts her heart and soul into every session. She also has 10 years experience in wedding & event planning. She is a photographer with a love for storytelling. Her pricing is reasonable and she can create custom packages to accommodate your budget.