Breanne Rochelle Photography

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Detroit , MI Michigan | Destinations Worldwide (586) 337-6601

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Amanda K

Love, love, love her! Breanne fit our winter engagement session in while visiting family over the holidays. It was wondferful from the start. She is a natural and really puts her whole heart into her work. You will no doubt get great photographs and also gain a great friendship... Read More from her, it’s a win-win!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Shaina J

Breanne did the most amazing job on our photos!!! I love them so much! She made everything so much fun and the final photos were amazing. Even in freezing temperatures, she made it a wonderful experience. She is an incredibly talented wedding photographer and I'm so glad we... Read More chose her!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Ashleigh H

Breanne is absolutely incredible! I reached out to her about 6 months before my engagement, and I knew I would love her right from the beginning! As soon as we met, I was so happy with my choice to use her as our wedding photographer! Our engagement session was so much fun, and... Read More she even made it fun for my fiance who isn't super fond of taking pictures! We just got our blog post back, and the pictures are breathtaking! I have referred 2 other brides to her, and they have loved her just as much as I do! I can't say enough good things about her, and I truly cannot wait for her to shoot our wedding next November!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Brooke S

Breanne exceeded our expectations from the beginning! She was very quick to respond, extremely sweet, thoughtful and simply amazing at what she does! Her passion for photography shows in her beautiful work, and it comes so natural to her! From our engagement shoot to our entire... Read More wedding day, she gave us stunning, magazine-worthy pictures we can cherish forever. Amidst all the wedding planning chaos with vendors, choosing Breanne as our photographer was one of the best choices we made. We knew we could rely on her, and that made our wedding so enjoyable and stress free. Choose her and she will not disappoint!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Shelby N

I don't even know where to begin with Breanne! She is absolutely AMAZING! Not only does she make you feel so relaxed while shooting, but the pictures are to die for! I can not say enough great things about her and her fabulous work!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Dayna C

Breanne is absolutely amazing! She did such a beautiful job with our engagement and wedding pictures. From the time I first met with her until we received our wedding pictures, she has been so personable, sweet, reliable, and responsive. My husband doesn't like to have his... Read More picture taken, but Breanne made him feel so comfortable in front of the camera. We are so lucky to have met Breanne and hope to use her in the future for any pictures we need!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 maryam k

BEST decision ever! I Cannot say enough about this lovely lady! We were looking for a professional photographer for a long time and we were so lucky to find Breanne! she did a FANTASTIC job photographing our wedding! She is very reliable, organize, responsive , authentic ,... Read More detail oriented and genuinely kind photographer! We absolutely love our wedding photos and it's SO worth the investment! We are planning to do our family photos with her too! Such a great experience working with Breanne! I highly recommend her :)

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Kori K

Breanne is an amazing photographer with an eye for detail. She did a beautiful job on our engagement and wedding photos, of which we routinely look through to reminisce. I strongly recommend Breanne if you are looking for an upbeat, comfortable, knowledgeable, and talented... Read More photographer. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Sierra F

Breanne gave us the gift of amazing photos that we'll treasure forever! She took the time to get to know us first before starting our session. This made us feel completely comfortable with her during our engagement session! Her pictures are so beautiful and they genuinely... Read More captured who my fiance are together! We will forever me grateful for Breanne and her stunning photos! I would highly recommended!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Michael R

Breanne is simply the best. My wife and I have had Breanne take our photos for engagement, maternity, wedding and newborn sessions and each time the photos have come out better than we could have ever hoped. She is easy to get in touch with which made communication a... Read More breeze. Her warm personality, organized and prepared nature made each of our events run smoothly, timely and without a hitch. She goes out of her way to capture every precious moment so that it lasts a lifetime. We are incredibly grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Breanne and without a doubt will use her again in the future.

Reviewed on 7/08/2017

We are really happy that Breanne worked with us. She is the best photographer ever. First, the quality of our photos she took was beyond our expectation. Her Instagram shows that her sence of beauty is amazing and that she always tries to enhance her skill. Second, she really... Read More took care of us in every detail. As Japanese, we were a bit worried whether we could communicate with her well in English. However, she spoke slowly in easy English so that we could fully understand, and she patiently attempted to understand our demands. We are truly satisfied with the photos as well as photo session itself.

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Emily L

I honestly don't have the words to describe how wonderful Breanne is. Not only did she take the time to get to know my husband and I, but she made sure to capture that in every single picture she took. Breanne went way above and beyond anything I ever could've even dreamed for.... Read More She was professional, but she was also just as excited about my big day as I was! I'll never use another photographer for as long as I live. Breanne will be the best choice you'll ever make for your wedding. The pictures not only came out beautifully, but there are so many of them! I can't believe how much she captured and I can't believe how beautiful the pictures all turned out. Breanne, you're phenomenal. Thank you so much, we appreciate you more than you'll ever know.

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Alecia W

Breanne was absolutely amazing! My husband and I really aren't the greatest people to take pictures of since we get antsy after a minute or two, but Breanne worked with us and came up with amazing candid photos of everyone (which is exactly what I asked for). She paid close... Read More attention to the smallest of details and is very good at giving clear instructions on what she needs you or anyone else to do in order to make the picture perfect. Just looking at our pictures brings back every memory of that night as if it just happened yesterday! I'm so happy I found her! We couldn't have asked for a better photographer experience!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Lauren H

There are not words to describe how amazing Breanne is!! From the first time we met for coffee to discuss working together I knew she was going to be the perfect fit for us! She is so kind, thoughtful, and incredibly talented. She took time to get to know my husband and I and... Read More make us feel as comfortable as possible. My husband HATES taking photos, but Breanne worked her magic with him and got tons and tons of beautiful shots of us on our big day! Breanne truly felt like an extension of my bridal party on the big day; that is how comfortable she made me feel! Oh, and the pictures are so amazing!!! You will not regret choosing Breanne to be a part of your big day!!!