Authentic Documentary Styled Wedding Photography

When you imagine yourself in wedding photographs, what do you see? If you're the type of person that wants natural, authentic photographs that elegantly tell the story of your love, then you're in the right place. We thrive to tell your story in the most candid way possible, documenting everything as it happens along the way. We've been honored to have made some great friends through our business and there's always room for more. Lets sit down for a cup of coffee and see if we'd be a good fit for each other, shall we?

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Vintage

Based in Redlands. Serving the entire world. (909) 553-0883

Reviewed on 1/27/2016 Monica M

We have used Brett and Tori for a few different photo shoots and every time they are no less than amazing! From the moment when we first inquired about them, they treated us as a priority. We never felt like clients, but more like friends. They took the time to get to know us so... Read More they could fully capture our personalities in our photographs. During our engagement shoot it started raining and even though the pictures turned out great, they took us out another day to ensure that we got the best possible shots. During the shoot, they made us feel so comfortable and they were really able to capture the moment. We were amazed at the quality of photos that we got. Brett and Tori excell at taking candid shots where you really see the emotion in the picture and that's the type of photos we wanted. We look back now at those pictures and remember the day and the excitement that we felt!

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Gabbie C

Investing in amazing photography was at the top of my list and that's why we chose Brett & Tori to photograph our special day. It was really important to us that the emotion and magic of our wedding day was captured, and they did just that! They were great at communicating and... Read More keeping us up -to-date with everything from our engagement, to the wedding day, to post-wedding. One of my favorite things about working with them was how professional and assuring they were; by far the least stressful part of the wedding was having them there! I remember on the wedding day, at one point I was trying to help direct the bridal party for where they needed to go for pictures and Brett assured me that they had it covered and I needed to enjoy my wedding day. I will never forget that! Brett & Tori truly invest their time and heart in providing their customers with quality work. They are the most kind people and the best in the business. We loved every single one of our photos and many of our friends/family admired all the unique shots they were able to get. I know that these photos will last a lifetime and I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out, thanks to them!

2017-03-22T09:53:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We are so so glad that we didn't add to any of the stresses that weddings can create! That's one of our priorities! Thanks again for the review :)

Reviewed on 4/18/2016

Full disclosure: I knew Brett and Tori prior to booking them as we did a two-week stent out of the country to work in a medical clinic and construct a water filtration unit for the town in Haiti. Tori helped in the clinic and Brett documented the trip with photos and also with... Read More manual labor. I was floored by Brett's skills behind the camera and his photos from the trip were an amazing addition to that whole adventure. They are also very personable and great people to be around as seen during that trip. When it came time to find a photographer for our wedding in May 2015, I knew I would prefer Brett and Tori to anyone else as I knew their amazing quality of photos and the unique takes they like to do in the photos, especially when playing with foreground and backgrounds. I do not like posing for photos, probably a common groom thing, so when my now-wife asked for engagement photos I was bummed. Brett and Tori made the whole thing super relaxed and comfortable and our house is now plastered with wedding and engagement photos done by this team. The photographers at weddings have to do a ton of people-managing throughout the day and also checking off the couple's list of must-have photos and they accomplished all this very well. We even dragged Tori out to the most far away and difficult to get to beach (this was in San Diego) that we could possibly find and she did this was a smile. Everyone at the wedding enjoyed their professional yet fun personalities they brought with them. The finished products were perfect and of great quality. The website system they utilized to share the photos made collaborating on the album easy and also they allow full access to your photos, something that, in my experience, most photographers do not allow. The site was very easy to use. You should not have any doubts in considering Brett and Tori for your events. And ask to see some Haiti photos, they are great! -Eric and Jackie

Reviewed on 2/02/2016 Jen P

Brett and Tori did an amazing job photographing our wedding. Our consultation was happy and friendly, booking was very easy, and our day of experience was perfect. Brett and Tori kept our day of flow on schedule, they both kept amazing attitudes, and they were perfect at... Read More directing us during our bride and groom photos. Our gallery was sent to us within a week and every image is to die for. We also used Brett and Tori for videography and our video is to die for. I don't know of a family member who didn't have a dry eye after watching it. Everything they do it so full of love and compassion. It shows. We recommend Brett and Tori to everyone who is getting married!

Reviewed on 2/02/2016

I have worked with Brett and Tori numerous times. They are truly amazing at what they do. The way they make their clients so comfortable and at ease. It's constant laughter and fun. They shot our family portraits too! You shouldn't be stressed about your wedding day when it... Read More comes to photography. They will have everything (and then some) covered. The quality of work they produce is freaking stupid good!

Brett and Tori Photographers

Reviewed on 2/01/2016 Niki A

First of all, I'd just like to point out that working with Tori and Brett was the least stressful, easiest part of planning my wedding! We loved having them both to shoot our engagement pics and our wedding. They took the time to get to know us, so they could provide pictures... Read More that suit our own personal styles and personalities. They gave their professional and honest opinions in terms of what packages, pricing, and other parts of our wedding (first look vs. no first look) that we had to consider. This made the process so easy. Everytime I look at my photos I FEEL the exact emotion I felt on that day in those moments. Brett and Tori really captured much more than just beautiful photos. They captured the love and joy we felt about getting married and and being surrounded by those we love, and they have given us the gift of being able to relive those moments over and over again. That is something that is priceless and I would and do recommend them to everyone I know!

Reviewed on 1/31/2016

I cannot say enough about Brett and Tori's skill and overall amazing ability to capture a moment in such a real and incredible way. I could simply say to just look at there portfolio and you will know exactly what I mean. As for the experience, as others noted, Brett and Tori... Read More are two incredible people that give you a sense of comfort and confidence and that end result really shows. It takes a lot for me to refer someone, but my wife and I happily direct people to Brett and Tori whenever the opportunity arises, since we are more than confident the couple will thank us and be extremely happy with the experience and end result.

Reviewed on 1/31/2016 Heather D

Brett and tori definitely have a gift for capturing more than just pictures. They capture the heart and depth of the couple and their surroundings. They are fun and loving people as you will discover as soon as you meet them. They care about what they are doing and therefore... Read More they do it well above and beyond!!!

Reviewed on 1/28/2016 Jen S

My husband and I used Brett and Tori for our engagement/wedding photos back in 2011 and have used them multiple times since then. They are by far the most talented, knowledgeable and hands down the coolest photographers out there! My husband is pretty shy when it comes to... Read More photos but they make you feel so comfortable and manage to capture the perfect moment when you think you're just walking to the next location or laughing at each other. They literally hike, climb and suspend to get the perfect shot. Your photos are only as good as the creativity and talent of your photographer and these guys are top notch. We're still friends with these two today and cherish all the moments of our lives that they have captured for us!

Reviewed on 1/27/2016

If you are looking for amazing, creative, and dynamic photographers look no further! Brett and Tori have a unique talent that shows in their work. I would not hesitate to hire them for a wedding, engagement shoot, or family photos!

Brett & Tori Benham

Brett started shooting weddings while earning his Bachelor's Degree in visual journalism at the highly esteemed Brooks Institute of Photography. After graduating, he taught his then fiancé Tori everything he learned and together they are taking the wedding industry by storm.