Minnesota / Destination Wedding Photographer

I am a Destination Wedding Photographer based out of Minneapolis. I believe that being a wedding photographer is about partnering with the bride and groom for an incredible experience! I am privileged to be serving the Minneapolis, St. Paul, and surrounding area as home & also any destination

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Day After Session, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

2053 128th Ave NW, Minneapolis, MN (763) 400-1037

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Gwen S

Brian is an absolute rockstar and worked so hard at our wedding! The pictures we’ve already seen are absolutely beautiful. He has such an eye for what he’s doing and a passion to bring his artistry to your big day. Working with Brian was always a breeze, from the very first... Read More phone call. Our engagement photo shoot was so much fun and we absolutely love the photos from it and have used them many times. Leading up to our wedding, he helped us craft the perfect timeline and was the least of my concerns on the big day. He moves around with ninja like precision and my family and guests absolutely loved his talent, humor, and warmth. Everyone had the best time with him. He knows what he’s doing, and you trust him. Not only is he just an absolutely talented photographer, but he’s just a great person to have around when your nerves are going crazy. Right after the ceremony he actually turned and asked me what I needed and if he could get me anything, I mean come on, that is so sweet! You have to book Brian for your big day or any photo needs, I would recommend him time and time again. He is THE BEST! So happy we made the right choice, he was perfection. The photos are so beautiful!!!

2017-07-28T10:50:31 Response from the vendor

WOW!!! I am so humbled by your kind words!!! This made my day!!! I am so happy for you two!!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Cristina S

Brian was with us through our entire three-year engagement. From day 1, even before we decided to hire him, he had nothing but joy and excitement for us and our life ahead. Our engagement photos were STUNNING. Posing for him was a breeze, he made us feel so comfortable. Leading... Read More up to the wedding day he was constantly checking in, making sure we were ready. When the day came, he was there, ready for action. He helped calm me before seeing my dad for the first time. He made us feel so special on our day. We had so much fun with the different poses and angles he wanted to try out, he even climbed on the golf cart to get a shot! He is so adventurous and is always willing to try new things and think outside of the box. My family also absolutely loved working with him. He made our wedding day that much more magical, we are so incredibly grateful to have had him!

2017-06-22T13:18:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words. This means a lot to me!!! You two are an amazing couple!

Reviewed on 8/13/2016 Kelly J

AMAZING. We can't say enough good things about Brian - Having him as our photographer was hands down one of the best decisions we made along the way. Brian is such a fun, joyful person who was amazing to work with! One thing I'm not sure I had considered before the wedding is... Read More that you spend all day with your photographer - it is so important that they are someone you enjoy. Brian is so much fun!! All our guests and wedding party loved him and we loved having him around - His presence made our wedding even more fun- Brian is someone you'll want to be friends with! We wish we had more events we could have Brian around for! Not only is his positivity and enthusiasm amazing, but he is truly talented. The pictures we got back were breathtakingly beautiful and captured the spontaneous fun moments as well as the romantic beauty of the day. Brian worked incredibly hard the whole day- photographing all the special moments! At one point he was scaling the walls of the barn where we had our reception to get the best shot! Additionally- Brian is great about communicating with his couples- We had a nice phone conversation with him when we first were interested, and after that we got so many helpful emails and updates. He was very available if we had questions and we never had any doubts in the quality of his work or in his commitment to getting the best possible pictures of our wedding. Our friends and family are all so impressed with the photos from our engagement session and the wedding. Don't hesitate- You won't regret having Brian as your photographer - both the photos and your memories of the day will be incredible. Thanks Brian!

2016-08-16T11:50:39 Response from the vendor

I am humbled by your kind words!! It truly was a joy to work with you guys!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Amanda W

We just received our engagement pictures back from Brian and love them all! He does a great job capturing your true selves which we really appreciated. In addition, Brian is clearly passionate about the work he does and has been nothing but genuine since we met. Would highly... Read More recommend! We can't wait for Brian to photograph our wedding this coming fall! :)

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Brooke G

Brian is literally everything you need in a wedding photographer. He’s so easy to work with, makes the whole experience fun, & definitely helps make the picture taking process feel not as awkward. 10/10 recommend!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Hunter S

Brian is absolutely incredible. He made the best day of our life truly magical. He made us feel like we are the most important people in the world. He brought so much more laughter, joy, tears, and excitement than I ever could have dreamt of. Brian not only made us feel amazing... Read More but he navigated the dynamics of our family perfectly. He is not only a phenomenal photographer but an incredible person. He loves what he does and everyone around him can feel it. He has a way to make every moment into a beautiful piece of art and joy. He captured every magical moment and I will forever be grateful to him. He is the best photographer I have ever seen and I will forever recommend him. Brian, thank you for making the biggest day of my life, the most perfect day of my life. You are amazing and please keep doing what you do. Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Ruthie S

Brian was more than I could have ever wished for in a wedding photographer. Brian was witty, kind, professional and incredibly joyous with us on our wedding day. In times of stress and nerves, he was a calming force. In times of laughter, he brought out even more smiles. And in... Read More the moments that we wanted to cherish forever, he brought a sense of security that they would be captured perfectly. Throughout our engagement, Brian became our friend and Hunter and I will cherish the time we spent with him forever. Brian, thank you for your incredible skill, your compassion and for making our day everything we could have dreamed of. We love you!!!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Allison P

Brian was an awesome photographer and we are so happy we chose him. He was punctual, organized, and kept everyone on track. He was fun and really easy to work with. The photos speak for themselves- PHENOMENAL! This was the best money we spent! We are so thrilled we will be... Read More looking at such timeless and natural photographs for the rest of our days.

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 DEANNE C

Blessings and gratitude to the famous and talented BRIAN'S who captured the memories we were living but can't wait to relive through their expert photography. IF ANYONE IS LOOKING FOR ABSOLUTELY STUNNING, GORGEOUS AND LIKE NO OTHER ENGAGEMENT AND WEDDING PHOTOS, DO NOT PASS UP... Read More BRIAN BOSSANY PHOTOGRAPHY! I have NEVER seen photos of anyone's events like the photos the two Brians take. Sincerely breath taking photos. Amanda and Kyle's engagement photos stopped me in my tracks. As her mom, I cannot wait to see the gems these amazingly skilled and talented photographers took of the wedding!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Greta Z

Brian was the most amazing person to work with! His level of talent and his personality made everything about our wedding day truly the best day ever. He's funny and kind and really felt like we had a good friend along with us for the day! Our guests and wedding party still are... Read More texting and calling us complimenting us on what a great photographer we had! He captured moments that are irreplaceable and there are not enough thank yous in this world to tell him how grateful we are! You are the best Brian! Shine on!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Natasha S

Brian is the best! He expertly knows how take the best photos to showcase your wedding day. His ability to work with all different types of people including uncomfortable adults and little kids, made the photo process such a breeze! And Oh my--the photos!! So gorgeous. Best... Read More money we spent!

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Jordan F

So impressed with Brian! He has such a way of making everyone feel like a million bucks when he takes photographs. I saw my gruff grandpa crack a smile, the little kids followed his playful instructions, and some self-conscious women in my life felt so at ease when he was behind... Read More the lens telling them "it's all in the hips" and to just dance around. The photos he took were like works of art. We feel so lucky and chose the right guy for the job! All of the billing and contract information was straight forward, there weren't any surprises. We look forward to having him photograph and be part of other big moments in our lives -- like first anniversary photos, photos of when I'm pregnant with our first child, etc. We are so thankful and think Brian was 100% worth the investment in taking our wedding photos.

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Molly W

Brian was absolutely amazing. Our photos are stunning. His energy and enthusiasm added to the fun of our special day. I can't tell you how many people came up to me and told me how wonderful and efficient my photographer was. We were on a very tight schedule, but Brian made me... Read More feel at ease. He is so good at keeping everyone on schedule and arranging large group shots. Can't say enough good things about this guy!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Nicole P

Amazing experience with Brian! He had everyone laughing and the pictures we have seen so far are spectacular. He was always there to capture the best moments!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Rachel K

Brian was absolutely incredible throughout the whole wedding process! He took time to get to know my husband and myself on a personal level, not just professional and the photos turned out beyond beautiful. He captured the small moments and candids so beautifully and we are so... Read More in love with the pictures, we will cherish them for the rest of our lives! We HIGHLY recommend him to anyone whether it is for weddings, engagement, baby announcements or anything! Again, Brian is so incredible and we cannot wait to work with him in the future!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Mehrdad H

Brian is the dream photographer. He is happy, energetic and will give you amazing photos! We loved our pictures and would recommend him to everyone!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Tyler R

Brian has a passion for love and an incredible engery that will make your wedding day. The experience was better than we could have expected. We just received our photos as well, and they exceeded our expectations. There was not one moment we "wished" after the fact that he... Read More would have captured. He got it all! He has an eye for detail, moments, and more importantly light!! If you want to see any examples, check put his blog and website.

2017-06-28T13:45:17 Response from the vendor

thank you so much!

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Jessica H

We would recommend Brian over and over again! Not only are his pictures AMAZING (we get goosebumps just looking at them), but he is a stand up guy. Brian provided a sense of calmness throughout the entire day. He knows the importance of making sure we enjoyed the day and didn't... Read More worry about a thing. Not only did Brian capture every shot we were hoping for, but he captured every emotion as well. Everything from planning to execution, and to final delivery of photos was flawless. If you're thinking about booking Brian, do it now. You won't regret it!!

2017-04-28T10:50:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!!! I am so happy for you two!!!

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Kassi M

Brian is amazingly talented! Him and his wife joined us for our wedding in the Dominican Republic and we had such a blast with them - they fit right in with our group of family and friends and made everyone comfortable in front of the lens. The photos were absolutely beautiful... Read More and stunning. He does excellent work! Back in MN, him and his assistant Jeff joined us at our reception - they were both SO much fun - their photo booth is a MUST HAVE! You will not regret booking Brian for your wedding! Thank you Brian & Katrina!!! -The Miranowski's

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Karin J

One of the best decisions of our wedding! Without hesitation, I would recommend any couple to welcome Brian to be part of their special day. And that's what it's really like, he's so much more than "just" a photographer. He takes the time to get to know you and in turn, you get... Read More to know him! Besides his amazing talent behind the lens, he is great to work with and is very intentional.

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Alyssa P

Probably the best decision we made in regards to the wedding! Brian was so fun to work with, and you can tell he truly loves what he does. Not to mention, he is fantastic at it! We absolutely love all our photos. Multiple family members/friends at the wedding even noticed and... Read More commented on what a great photographer we had. SUPER impressed and highly recommend!

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Brea S

After a few months after our wedding we are still able to relive our favorite day because Brian captured it all. We truly couldn't have asked for a better photographer. He is so talented, has great charisma, and truly has a passion in his work. Brian makes the day fun and... Read More stress free. Jared and I would recommend Brian Bossany Photography to any newly engaged couple!!

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Shannon P

I was a bridesmaid at one of Brian's first weddings where he was a photographer back in 2010. I remember not only how great and creative the photos were but also how fun it was to take photos, which I cannot say about the other weddings I have been in. When Ben and I became... Read More engaged earlier this year, one of the first wedding planning choices we made was to invest in services from Brian. Best decision ever, and we were lucky to get him. Ben and I consider ourselves slightly awkward, especially with PDA but the photos from our engagement shoot turned out amazing. Our wedding was a week ago on NYE in Duluth and Brian was again great and so fun! He was very helpful in the planning process and even fixed my dad's boutonniere right before we walked down the aisle. He also went above and beyond and drove me and Ben to canal park after our wedding to take some pictures at sunset. I've only seen 3 preview shots so far but I already love them. We would recommend Brian to anyone planning any event if they are lucky to get him. Personally, the best wedding day investment we made. Thanks again Brian!

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Drew T

We couldn't have asked for a better photographer! Great to work with and we love our pictures. We've gotten so many compliments on them.

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Brittany T

Brian was fantastic to work with and our pictures turned out amazing!

Brian Bossany

Are you Adventurous, Romantic and Spontaneous? Good. Me too. I am a destination wedding photographer based out of Minneapolis. I believe that being a wedding photographer is about partnering with the bride and groom for an incredible experience!