Minnesota / Destination Wedding Photographer

I am a Destination Wedding Photographer based out of Minneapolis. I believe that being a wedding photographer is about partnering with the bride and groom for an incredible experience! I am privileged to be serving the Minneapolis, St. Paul, and surrounding area as home & also any destination

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Day After Session, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

2053 128th Ave NW, Minneapolis, MN (763) 400-1037

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Gwen S

Brian is an absolute rockstar and worked so hard at our wedding! The pictures we’ve already seen are absolutely beautiful. He has such an eye for what he’s doing and a passion to bring his artistry to your big day. Working with Brian was always a breeze, from the very first... Read More phone call. Our engagement photo shoot was so much fun and we absolutely love the photos from it and have used them many times. Leading up to our wedding, he helped us craft the perfect timeline and was the least of my concerns on the big day. He moves around with ninja like precision and my family and guests absolutely loved his talent, humor, and warmth. Everyone had the best time with him. He knows what he’s doing, and you trust him. Not only is he just an absolutely talented photographer, but he’s just a great person to have around when your nerves are going crazy. Right after the ceremony he actually turned and asked me what I needed and if he could get me anything, I mean come on, that is so sweet! You have to book Brian for your big day or any photo needs, I would recommend him time and time again. He is THE BEST! So happy we made the right choice, he was perfection. The photos are so beautiful!!!

2017-07-28T10:50:31 Response from the vendor

WOW!!! I am so humbled by your kind words!!! This made my day!!! I am so happy for you two!!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Cristina S

Brian was with us through our entire three-year engagement. From day 1, even before we decided to hire him, he had nothing but joy and excitement for us and our life ahead. Our engagement photos were STUNNING. Posing for him was a breeze, he made us feel so comfortable. Leading... Read More up to the wedding day he was constantly checking in, making sure we were ready. When the day came, he was there, ready for action. He helped calm me before seeing my dad for the first time. He made us feel so special on our day. We had so much fun with the different poses and angles he wanted to try out, he even climbed on the golf cart to get a shot! He is so adventurous and is always willing to try new things and think outside of the box. My family also absolutely loved working with him. He made our wedding day that much more magical, we are so incredibly grateful to have had him!

2017-06-22T13:18:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words. This means a lot to me!!! You two are an amazing couple!

Reviewed on 8/13/2016 Kelly J

AMAZING. We can't say enough good things about Brian - Having him as our photographer was hands down one of the best decisions we made along the way. Brian is such a fun, joyful person who was amazing to work with! One thing I'm not sure I had considered before the wedding is... Read More that you spend all day with your photographer - it is so important that they are someone you enjoy. Brian is so much fun!! All our guests and wedding party loved him and we loved having him around - His presence made our wedding even more fun- Brian is someone you'll want to be friends with! We wish we had more events we could have Brian around for! Not only is his positivity and enthusiasm amazing, but he is truly talented. The pictures we got back were breathtakingly beautiful and captured the spontaneous fun moments as well as the romantic beauty of the day. Brian worked incredibly hard the whole day- photographing all the special moments! At one point he was scaling the walls of the barn where we had our reception to get the best shot! Additionally- Brian is great about communicating with his couples- We had a nice phone conversation with him when we first were interested, and after that we got so many helpful emails and updates. He was very available if we had questions and we never had any doubts in the quality of his work or in his commitment to getting the best possible pictures of our wedding. Our friends and family are all so impressed with the photos from our engagement session and the wedding. Don't hesitate- You won't regret having Brian as your photographer - both the photos and your memories of the day will be incredible. Thanks Brian!

2016-08-16T11:50:39 Response from the vendor

I am humbled by your kind words!! It truly was a joy to work with you guys!!!

Reviewed on 2/27/2018 Rachel D

There are no words to describe how grateful we are to have had Brian as our wedding photographer! Not only are his photos breathtaking, creative, personal, and candid, but his amazing, fun loving personality truly made our wedding day so special! Even in 1 degree weather in the... Read More middle of winter, he always had a smile on his face, showed genuine joy for us and made my husband and I feel so comfortable and natural in front of the lense. We are absolutely in love with our wedding photos and all of my family and friends couldn’t stop talking about how awesome Brian was! From start to finish he and his wife Katrina make you feel well cared for with their fun questionnaires to get to know you as a couple, follow up FaceTime dates and the way they put so much effort into staying connected months before the wedding to ensure every detail is in place. We can not recommend Brian enough! And thank you Katrina, for all of the hard work you do behind the scenes!

Reviewed on 2/05/2018 Crystal W

If you are looking for a fantastic photographer who is easy to work with, hilarious and makes you feel totally at ease... look no further that Brian Bossany! We used Brian for both our engagement photos and our wedding and we were beyond thrilled with our pictures! He captured... Read More our personalities perfectly and made us feel so comfortable. Everyone in our wedding party commented on how great he was to work with - and on top of having an outstanding personality, he takes beautiful pictures. Your wedding will have so many special moments you want to remember and Brian makes that possible. It literally felt like he was everywhere at the same time, capturing every moment. Brian - we can't thank you enough for the job you did - you are truly a wonderful individual and we are so happy we chose you to capture our day.

Reviewed on 2/03/2018 Emily H

Brian is the most professional person that we worked with through the whole process. He has a great system in place that provides scheduled reminders for payment, and easy links to get things done quickly, which I truly appreciated. On the day of he was calm, and efficient.... Read More He knew exactly what pictures to take, and how to optimize the day. He took us on a few "adventures" to capture some great areas of our surrounding landscape which he "Scoped out" ahead of time. Those pictures were my favorite! We had a large bridal party, and All of the bridal party loved him and continued to quote "he nailed it!" He was incredibly fast at getting our pictures back, and they all look incredible! Pictures we will frame and have forever. Most importantly, Brian truly values marriage, and the importance of creating a lasting partnership, not just having a party. It is a value that you can see reflected in how he takes time to create special moments for the bride and groom, and how passionate he his about his career. Thank you for Everything Brian. It was a blessing getting to have you a part of our day.

Reviewed on 1/07/2018 B P

Brian photographed our daughter's wedding. He was so easy to work with and seemed a part of the family. He willingly put in over a 12 hour day during the holiday season and braved -12 degree temperatures to get some winter wonderland shots with the wedding party!! His deep faith... Read More comes through everything he does and it was a pleasure sharing faith, friends, and family on this joyous occasion!

Reviewed on 12/21/2017 Chris A

Brian is unbelievably talented! Not only is he an amazing photographer but he is so great at entertaining and making photos feel natural. We got asked by so many people if we knew Brian personally because of how natural he made conversation with not only us, but our guests. He... Read More is extremely adventurous and will do whatever it takes to get the best shots possible!! We are SO happy with our photos and experience with Brian (and his crew! Intern & photobooth) Would recommend 100% to anyone!

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 David M

Brian was so good to us - all the way from our engagement photo session to our wedding day. He was so intentional about getting to know us personally. Brian brought a good mix of professionalism, direction, and humor to help make all the photo taking go smoothly! Whenever people... Read More ask me about how the wedding went, Brian is always a part of my answer - I say that we were the LUCKIEST to have Brian. If you hire Brian, you will receive an AMAZING photographer, a meticulous editor, a family man, a person who can break the ice through humor, and a guy who will be so excited for you on your special day.

Reviewed on 11/29/2017

Simply AMAZING and incredibly TALENTED!!! Brian was very to easy to work with from the moment we contacted him. His passion, creativity and talent made our engagement photos and wedding photos turn out to be everything we wanted and more! He captured our wedding day perfectly,... Read More making it so special and fun to look back on! Brian was the best decision we made throughout our wedding planning process!!

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Nicole M

Our wedding day would not have been the same without Brian. He took a stressful morning with a tight timeline and made it enjoyable - he made us laugh, he consistently checked in with me to make sure I was doing okay, and was courteous and respectful towards everyone he worked... Read More with. He was the MVP. Leading up to the wedding, Brian was in close communication with us to make sure we were all on the same page and were happy with our plan. He helped us work out snags in our timeline, and used his expertise to make sure we had an event that would flow nicely - he knows what he's doing! One of my favorite moments was right before the ceremony I was sitting on the floor in my dress feeling beyond overwhelmed, and Brian came and sat down with me and reassured me that everything was okay, and that the hard part was over. That's what you get with Brian - someone who is on you side and who has your back. I was pretty over making decisions by the time the wedding day rolled around, so Brian took it upon himself to find all the best locations for first looks and other meaningful pictures - he made our day less stressful. When we first met with him, he acknowledged that you spend more time with your photographer on your wedding day than anyone else, so you have to make sure it's someone you enjoy being with - and he was right. I can't imagine the day with anyone else. He got us our pictures back three weeks after our wedding, which was such a fun surprise, and we ADORE them. He did just the best job. There is literally nothing Brian did that I would want differently. Do yourself a favor - hire him. You will absolutely not regret it.

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Stephanie H

Hiring Brian was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day! He was an absolute joy to work with – not only is he incredibly talented photography-wise, he also was gifted at putting people at ease and conversing with them. When he arrived, it felt like one of our... Read More friends had arrived! During and after the wedding, members of our wedding party were marveling at how wonderful our photographer was; I can’t recount how many times I heard from others, “Brian’s great!” We loved how Brian puts the focus on celebrating marriage, not only the wedding day. Brian came prepared for anything – our wedding was in October, but it ended up snowing and temperatures fell below freezing. He was prepared for the cold weather and even recommended a few changes due to the snow that resulted in us receiving some stunning photos we hadn’t planned on. Our photos were gorgeous, and we had a great time with Brian – we even received our wedding photos back 5 weeks early so that we could print some for the holidays! Photos from Brian Bossany Photography were worth every bit of investment! We couldn’t recommend him more!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Amanda W

We just received our engagement pictures back from Brian and love them all! He does a great job capturing your true selves which we really appreciated. In addition, Brian is clearly passionate about the work he does and has been nothing but genuine since we met. Would highly... Read More recommend! We can't wait for Brian to photograph our wedding this coming fall! :)

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Brooke G

Brian is literally everything you need in a wedding photographer. He’s so easy to work with, makes the whole experience fun, & definitely helps make the picture taking process feel not as awkward. 10/10 recommend!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Hunter S

Brian is absolutely incredible. He made the best day of our life truly magical. He made us feel like we are the most important people in the world. He brought so much more laughter, joy, tears, and excitement than I ever could have dreamt of. Brian not only made us feel amazing... Read More but he navigated the dynamics of our family perfectly. He is not only a phenomenal photographer but an incredible person. He loves what he does and everyone around him can feel it. He has a way to make every moment into a beautiful piece of art and joy. He captured every magical moment and I will forever be grateful to him. He is the best photographer I have ever seen and I will forever recommend him. Brian, thank you for making the biggest day of my life, the most perfect day of my life. You are amazing and please keep doing what you do. Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Ruthie S

Brian was more than I could have ever wished for in a wedding photographer. Brian was witty, kind, professional and incredibly joyous with us on our wedding day. In times of stress and nerves, he was a calming force. In times of laughter, he brought out even more smiles. And in... Read More the moments that we wanted to cherish forever, he brought a sense of security that they would be captured perfectly. Throughout our engagement, Brian became our friend and Hunter and I will cherish the time we spent with him forever. Brian, thank you for your incredible skill, your compassion and for making our day everything we could have dreamed of. We love you!!!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Allison P

Brian was an awesome photographer and we are so happy we chose him. He was punctual, organized, and kept everyone on track. He was fun and really easy to work with. The photos speak for themselves- PHENOMENAL! This was the best money we spent! We are so thrilled we will be... Read More looking at such timeless and natural photographs for the rest of our days.

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 DEANNE C

Blessings and gratitude to the famous and talented BRIAN'S who captured the memories we were living but can't wait to relive through their expert photography. IF ANYONE IS LOOKING FOR ABSOLUTELY STUNNING, GORGEOUS AND LIKE NO OTHER ENGAGEMENT AND WEDDING PHOTOS, DO NOT PASS UP... Read More BRIAN BOSSANY PHOTOGRAPHY! I have NEVER seen photos of anyone's events like the photos the two Brians take. Sincerely breath taking photos. Amanda and Kyle's engagement photos stopped me in my tracks. As her mom, I cannot wait to see the gems these amazingly skilled and talented photographers took of the wedding!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Greta Z

Brian was the most amazing person to work with! His level of talent and his personality made everything about our wedding day truly the best day ever. He's funny and kind and really felt like we had a good friend along with us for the day! Our guests and wedding party still are... Read More texting and calling us complimenting us on what a great photographer we had! He captured moments that are irreplaceable and there are not enough thank yous in this world to tell him how grateful we are! You are the best Brian! Shine on!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Natasha S

Brian is the best! He expertly knows how take the best photos to showcase your wedding day. His ability to work with all different types of people including uncomfortable adults and little kids, made the photo process such a breeze! And Oh my--the photos!! So gorgeous. Best... Read More money we spent!

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Jordan F

So impressed with Brian! He has such a way of making everyone feel like a million bucks when he takes photographs. I saw my gruff grandpa crack a smile, the little kids followed his playful instructions, and some self-conscious women in my life felt so at ease when he was behind... Read More the lens telling them "it's all in the hips" and to just dance around. The photos he took were like works of art. We feel so lucky and chose the right guy for the job! All of the billing and contract information was straight forward, there weren't any surprises. We look forward to having him photograph and be part of other big moments in our lives -- like first anniversary photos, photos of when I'm pregnant with our first child, etc. We are so thankful and think Brian was 100% worth the investment in taking our wedding photos.

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Molly W

Brian was absolutely amazing. Our photos are stunning. His energy and enthusiasm added to the fun of our special day. I can't tell you how many people came up to me and told me how wonderful and efficient my photographer was. We were on a very tight schedule, but Brian made me... Read More feel at ease. He is so good at keeping everyone on schedule and arranging large group shots. Can't say enough good things about this guy!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Nicole P

Amazing experience with Brian! He had everyone laughing and the pictures we have seen so far are spectacular. He was always there to capture the best moments!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Rachel K

Brian was absolutely incredible throughout the whole wedding process! He took time to get to know my husband and myself on a personal level, not just professional and the photos turned out beyond beautiful. He captured the small moments and candids so beautifully and we are so... Read More in love with the pictures, we will cherish them for the rest of our lives! We HIGHLY recommend him to anyone whether it is for weddings, engagement, baby announcements or anything! Again, Brian is so incredible and we cannot wait to work with him in the future!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Mehrdad H

Brian is the dream photographer. He is happy, energetic and will give you amazing photos! We loved our pictures and would recommend him to everyone!

Brian Bossany

Are you Adventurous, Romantic and Spontaneous? Good. Me too. I am a destination wedding photographer based out of Minneapolis. I believe that being a wedding photographer is about partnering with the bride and groom for an incredible experience!