Minnesota / Destination Wedding Photographer

I am a Destination Wedding Photographer based out of Minneapolis. I believe that being a wedding photographer is about partnering with the bride and groom for an incredible experience! I am privileged to be serving the Minneapolis, St. Paul, and surrounding area as home & also any destination

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Day After Session, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

2053 128th Ave NW, Minneapolis, MN (763) 400-1037

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Gwen S

Brian is an absolute rockstar and worked so hard at our wedding! The pictures we’ve already seen are absolutely beautiful. He has such an eye for what he’s doing and a passion to bring his artistry to your big day. Working with Brian was always a breeze, from the very first... Read More phone call. Our engagement photo shoot was so much fun and we absolutely love the photos from it and have used them many times. Leading up to our wedding, he helped us craft the perfect timeline and was the least of my concerns on the big day. He moves around with ninja like precision and my family and guests absolutely loved his talent, humor, and warmth. Everyone had the best time with him. He knows what he’s doing, and you trust him. Not only is he just an absolutely talented photographer, but he’s just a great person to have around when your nerves are going crazy. Right after the ceremony he actually turned and asked me what I needed and if he could get me anything, I mean come on, that is so sweet! You have to book Brian for your big day or any photo needs, I would recommend him time and time again. He is THE BEST! So happy we made the right choice, he was perfection. The photos are so beautiful!!!

2017-07-28T10:50:31 Response from the vendor

WOW!!! I am so humbled by your kind words!!! This made my day!!! I am so happy for you two!!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Cristina S

Brian was with us through our entire three-year engagement. From day 1, even before we decided to hire him, he had nothing but joy and excitement for us and our life ahead. Our engagement photos were STUNNING. Posing for him was a breeze, he made us feel so comfortable. Leading... Read More up to the wedding day he was constantly checking in, making sure we were ready. When the day came, he was there, ready for action. He helped calm me before seeing my dad for the first time. He made us feel so special on our day. We had so much fun with the different poses and angles he wanted to try out, he even climbed on the golf cart to get a shot! He is so adventurous and is always willing to try new things and think outside of the box. My family also absolutely loved working with him. He made our wedding day that much more magical, we are so incredibly grateful to have had him!

2017-06-22T13:18:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words. This means a lot to me!!! You two are an amazing couple!

Reviewed on 8/13/2016 Kelly J

AMAZING. We can't say enough good things about Brian - Having him as our photographer was hands down one of the best decisions we made along the way. Brian is such a fun, joyful person who was amazing to work with! One thing I'm not sure I had considered before the wedding is... Read More that you spend all day with your photographer - it is so important that they are someone you enjoy. Brian is so much fun!! All our guests and wedding party loved him and we loved having him around - His presence made our wedding even more fun- Brian is someone you'll want to be friends with! We wish we had more events we could have Brian around for! Not only is his positivity and enthusiasm amazing, but he is truly talented. The pictures we got back were breathtakingly beautiful and captured the spontaneous fun moments as well as the romantic beauty of the day. Brian worked incredibly hard the whole day- photographing all the special moments! At one point he was scaling the walls of the barn where we had our reception to get the best shot! Additionally- Brian is great about communicating with his couples- We had a nice phone conversation with him when we first were interested, and after that we got so many helpful emails and updates. He was very available if we had questions and we never had any doubts in the quality of his work or in his commitment to getting the best possible pictures of our wedding. Our friends and family are all so impressed with the photos from our engagement session and the wedding. Don't hesitate- You won't regret having Brian as your photographer - both the photos and your memories of the day will be incredible. Thanks Brian!

2016-08-16T11:50:39 Response from the vendor

I am humbled by your kind words!! It truly was a joy to work with you guys!!!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Natasha S

Brian is the best! He expertly knows how take the best photos to showcase your wedding day. His ability to work with all different types of people including uncomfortable adults and little kids, made the photo process such a breeze! And Oh my--the photos!! So gorgeous. Best... Read More money we spent!

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Jordan F

So impressed with Brian! He has such a way of making everyone feel like a million bucks when he takes photographs. I saw my gruff grandpa crack a smile, the little kids followed his playful instructions, and some self-conscious women in my life felt so at ease when he was behind... Read More the lens telling them "it's all in the hips" and to just dance around. The photos he took were like works of art. We feel so lucky and chose the right guy for the job! All of the billing and contract information was straight forward, there weren't any surprises. We look forward to having him photograph and be part of other big moments in our lives -- like first anniversary photos, photos of when I'm pregnant with our first child, etc. We are so thankful and think Brian was 100% worth the investment in taking our wedding photos.

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Molly W

Brian was absolutely amazing. Our photos are stunning. His energy and enthusiasm added to the fun of our special day. I can't tell you how many people came up to me and told me how wonderful and efficient my photographer was. We were on a very tight schedule, but Brian made me... Read More feel at ease. He is so good at keeping everyone on schedule and arranging large group shots. Can't say enough good things about this guy!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Nicole P

Amazing experience with Brian! He had everyone laughing and the pictures we have seen so far are spectacular. He was always there to capture the best moments!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Rachel K

Brian was absolutely incredible throughout the whole wedding process! He took time to get to know my husband and myself on a personal level, not just professional and the photos turned out beyond beautiful. He captured the small moments and candids so beautifully and we are so... Read More in love with the pictures, we will cherish them for the rest of our lives! We HIGHLY recommend him to anyone whether it is for weddings, engagement, baby announcements or anything! Again, Brian is so incredible and we cannot wait to work with him in the future!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Mehrdad H

Brian is the dream photographer. He is happy, energetic and will give you amazing photos! We loved our pictures and would recommend him to everyone!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Tyler R

Brian has a passion for love and an incredible engery that will make your wedding day. The experience was better than we could have expected. We just received our photos as well, and they exceeded our expectations. There was not one moment we "wished" after the fact that he... Read More would have captured. He got it all! He has an eye for detail, moments, and more importantly light!! If you want to see any examples, check put his blog and website.

2017-06-28T13:45:17 Response from the vendor

thank you so much!

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Jessica H

We would recommend Brian over and over again! Not only are his pictures AMAZING (we get goosebumps just looking at them), but he is a stand up guy. Brian provided a sense of calmness throughout the entire day. He knows the importance of making sure we enjoyed the day and didn't... Read More worry about a thing. Not only did Brian capture every shot we were hoping for, but he captured every emotion as well. Everything from planning to execution, and to final delivery of photos was flawless. If you're thinking about booking Brian, do it now. You won't regret it!!

2017-04-28T10:50:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!!! I am so happy for you two!!!

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Kassi M

Brian is amazingly talented! Him and his wife joined us for our wedding in the Dominican Republic and we had such a blast with them - they fit right in with our group of family and friends and made everyone comfortable in front of the lens. The photos were absolutely beautiful... Read More and stunning. He does excellent work! Back in MN, him and his assistant Jeff joined us at our reception - they were both SO much fun - their photo booth is a MUST HAVE! You will not regret booking Brian for your wedding! Thank you Brian & Katrina!!! -The Miranowski's

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Karin J

One of the best decisions of our wedding! Without hesitation, I would recommend any couple to welcome Brian to be part of their special day. And that's what it's really like, he's so much more than "just" a photographer. He takes the time to get to know you and in turn, you get... Read More to know him! Besides his amazing talent behind the lens, he is great to work with and is very intentional.

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Alyssa P

Probably the best decision we made in regards to the wedding! Brian was so fun to work with, and you can tell he truly loves what he does. Not to mention, he is fantastic at it! We absolutely love all our photos. Multiple family members/friends at the wedding even noticed and... Read More commented on what a great photographer we had. SUPER impressed and highly recommend!

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Brea S

After a few months after our wedding we are still able to relive our favorite day because Brian captured it all. We truly couldn't have asked for a better photographer. He is so talented, has great charisma, and truly has a passion in his work. Brian makes the day fun and... Read More stress free. Jared and I would recommend Brian Bossany Photography to any newly engaged couple!!

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Shannon P

I was a bridesmaid at one of Brian's first weddings where he was a photographer back in 2010. I remember not only how great and creative the photos were but also how fun it was to take photos, which I cannot say about the other weddings I have been in. When Ben and I became... Read More engaged earlier this year, one of the first wedding planning choices we made was to invest in services from Brian. Best decision ever, and we were lucky to get him. Ben and I consider ourselves slightly awkward, especially with PDA but the photos from our engagement shoot turned out amazing. Our wedding was a week ago on NYE in Duluth and Brian was again great and so fun! He was very helpful in the planning process and even fixed my dad's boutonniere right before we walked down the aisle. He also went above and beyond and drove me and Ben to canal park after our wedding to take some pictures at sunset. I've only seen 3 preview shots so far but I already love them. We would recommend Brian to anyone planning any event if they are lucky to get him. Personally, the best wedding day investment we made. Thanks again Brian!

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Drew T

We couldn't have asked for a better photographer! Great to work with and we love our pictures. We've gotten so many compliments on them.

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Brittany T

Brian was fantastic to work with and our pictures turned out amazing!

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Brittany T

Brian was fantastic to work with and our pictures turned out amazing!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Michael S

Brian was hands down the best investment of our wedding. He's personable, honest, hilarious, creative and has the best photography style I have ever seen. He was so easy to work with and very responsive leading up to the wedding. On the day of Brian worked his tail off! The guy... Read More wore 30 different hats. From literally moving poop for us so we could get a shot, to keeping us on schedule, he literally did it all! Our guests cant stop talking about how great he was. I highly recommend his services to everyone! You won't regret it! Not only are we coming out of our wedding with amazing memories and photos, but also a great friend in Brian!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Eric S

Brian is THE photographer to book for your wedding. He is professional and passionate, and able to bring a hefty dose of fun and personality. These traits are on display to everyone, not just the wedding party. We all had a great time laughing with him during group photos, and... Read More we were amazed at some shots he took without us even realizing he was there. Brian delivers his skill set in a way many other photographers do not, and he is a great guy in addition to that. My wife and I could not be happier with his work. Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Layne M

A very delayed review, but a must review for this amazing photographer!! I cannot stress enough how wonderful Brian was to work with on our wedding day, and for engagement photos. He was an absolute joy to be around. My husband and I were married in May, and still get comments... Read More from our wedding party, family, and friends about how great Brian was. Not only is his personality easy and fun to work with, he produces SPECTACULAR photos. You can tell he truly loves what he does, and strives to tell your story, bringing out individual personalities and capturing the true love between the couple. In the most intimate moments of day you don’t even know he is there (and then when you see your photos later you are blown away by what he was able to capture!). He is intentional, genuine, and kind throughout the entire process before the wedding. He has amazing energy throughout the day, and will do anything to get that perfect shot. Your photographer is with you for the whole day, and I cannot recommend Brian more to be that person to capture your special day! Brian is absolutely fantastic, and we highly recommend Brian Bossany Photography!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Caitlin P

We LOVED having Brian photograph our wedding and would recommend him to anyone who wants gorgeous photos AND someone who can make them comfortable and have a great time with them on their wedding day! We had people come up to us all day saying how friendly and awesome he was,... Read More and we just got a look at our photos today and they turned out beautifully! Our photos were also ready earlier than expected! Brian is a great guy overall and an extremely talented photographer!!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Christine D

Brian was an amazing friend to have on my wedding day. He cares about his work but genuinely cares about the people he works with. He instantly made us feel comfortable and we laughed the entire night with him. The distance he would go to get amazing shots were endless! He has... Read More a wonderful gift of capturing moments, we have been absolutely blown away with the results! We would 100% recommend Brian!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Stephanie B

Brian has a personality you will never forget. Your wedding day can be very stressful at times and Brian did an amazing job lightening the mood while still handling our un-ruley wedding party. He could have given us the worst pictures ever and I would still recommend him based... Read More on his personality alone. HOWEVER, our wedding pictures were absolutely amazing; I literally look at them at least 10x a day. I can't even explain how much emotion he was able to capture and the unique shots he had. Brian was worth every penny and I'm so happy we put the one tangible thing that will last forever in his hands.

Brian Bossany

Are you Adventurous, Romantic and Spontaneous? Good. Me too. I am a destination wedding photographer based out of Minneapolis. I believe that being a wedding photographer is about partnering with the bride and groom for an incredible experience!