Minnesota / Destination Wedding Photographer

I am a Destination Wedding Photographer based out of Minneapolis. I believe that being a wedding photographer is about partnering with the bride and groom for an incredible experience! I am privileged to be serving the Minneapolis, St. Paul, and surrounding area as home & also any destination

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Day After Session, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

2053 128th Ave NW, Minneapolis, MN (763) 400-1037

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Cristina S

Brian was with us through our entire three-year engagement. From day 1, even before we decided to hire him, he had nothing but joy and excitement for us and our life ahead. Our engagement photos were STUNNING. Posing for him was a breeze, he made us feel so comfortable. Leading... Read More up to the wedding day he was constantly checking in, making sure we were ready. When the day came, he was there, ready for action. He helped calm me before seeing my dad for the first time. He made us feel so special on our day. We had so much fun with the different poses and angles he wanted to try out, he even climbed on the golf cart to get a shot! He is so adventurous and is always willing to try new things and think outside of the box. My family also absolutely loved working with him. He made our wedding day that much more magical, we are so incredibly grateful to have had him!

2017-06-22T13:18:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words. This means a lot to me!!! You two are an amazing couple!

Reviewed on 8/13/2016 Kelly J

AMAZING. We can't say enough good things about Brian - Having him as our photographer was hands down one of the best decisions we made along the way. Brian is such a fun, joyful person who was amazing to work with! One thing I'm not sure I had considered before the wedding is... Read More that you spend all day with your photographer - it is so important that they are someone you enjoy. Brian is so much fun!! All our guests and wedding party loved him and we loved having him around - His presence made our wedding even more fun- Brian is someone you'll want to be friends with! We wish we had more events we could have Brian around for! Not only is his positivity and enthusiasm amazing, but he is truly talented. The pictures we got back were breathtakingly beautiful and captured the spontaneous fun moments as well as the romantic beauty of the day. Brian worked incredibly hard the whole day- photographing all the special moments! At one point he was scaling the walls of the barn where we had our reception to get the best shot! Additionally- Brian is great about communicating with his couples- We had a nice phone conversation with him when we first were interested, and after that we got so many helpful emails and updates. He was very available if we had questions and we never had any doubts in the quality of his work or in his commitment to getting the best possible pictures of our wedding. Our friends and family are all so impressed with the photos from our engagement session and the wedding. Don't hesitate- You won't regret having Brian as your photographer - both the photos and your memories of the day will be incredible. Thanks Brian!

2016-08-16T11:50:39 Response from the vendor

I am humbled by your kind words!! It truly was a joy to work with you guys!!!

Reviewed on 9/09/2015 Sarah H

I can not speak highly enough of Brian's photography and service! He was one of the three vendors that did not fail us at some point throughout the wedding process! Brian was very accommodating and patient with us the entire time! Our engagement pictures had to be moved due to... Read More freezing rain and Brian's communication throughout that process as awesome! Even though that session was in 0 degree F weather, Brian didn't miss a beat! He was excited and upbeat, which in turn made our session much more comfortable! We had a long wedding day - two ceremonies and he was more than willing to work with us throughout the entire day! He is very personable and made everyone comfortable for the pictures. He is super creative and all the pictures are amazing! He's willing to go above and beyond for incredible photos! We had sparklers in our photos and he worked so hard to make those to turn out incredible! I can not recommend Brian Bossany Photography enough - you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Mehrdad H

Brian is the dream photographer. He is happy, energetic and will give you amazing photos! We loved our pictures and would recommend him to everyone!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Tyler R

Brian has a passion for love and an incredible engery that will make your wedding day. The experience was better than we could have expected. We just received our photos as well, and they exceeded our expectations. There was not one moment we "wished" after the fact that he... Read More would have captured. He got it all! He has an eye for detail, moments, and more importantly light!! If you want to see any examples, check put his blog and website.

2017-06-28T13:45:17 Response from the vendor

thank you so much!

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Jessica H

We would recommend Brian over and over again! Not only are his pictures AMAZING (we get goosebumps just looking at them), but he is a stand up guy. Brian provided a sense of calmness throughout the entire day. He knows the importance of making sure we enjoyed the day and didn't... Read More worry about a thing. Not only did Brian capture every shot we were hoping for, but he captured every emotion as well. Everything from planning to execution, and to final delivery of photos was flawless. If you're thinking about booking Brian, do it now. You won't regret it!!

2017-04-28T10:50:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!!! I am so happy for you two!!!

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Kassi M

Brian is amazingly talented! Him and his wife joined us for our wedding in the Dominican Republic and we had such a blast with them - they fit right in with our group of family and friends and made everyone comfortable in front of the lens. The photos were absolutely beautiful... Read More and stunning. He does excellent work! Back in MN, him and his assistant Jeff joined us at our reception - they were both SO much fun - their photo booth is a MUST HAVE! You will not regret booking Brian for your wedding! Thank you Brian & Katrina!!! -The Miranowski's

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Karin J

One of the best decisions of our wedding! Without hesitation, I would recommend any couple to welcome Brian to be part of their special day. And that's what it's really like, he's so much more than "just" a photographer. He takes the time to get to know you and in turn, you get... Read More to know him! Besides his amazing talent behind the lens, he is great to work with and is very intentional.

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Alyssa P

Probably the best decision we made in regards to the wedding! Brian was so fun to work with, and you can tell he truly loves what he does. Not to mention, he is fantastic at it! We absolutely love all our photos. Multiple family members/friends at the wedding even noticed and... Read More commented on what a great photographer we had. SUPER impressed and highly recommend!

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Brea S

After a few months after our wedding we are still able to relive our favorite day because Brian captured it all. We truly couldn't have asked for a better photographer. He is so talented, has great charisma, and truly has a passion in his work. Brian makes the day fun and... Read More stress free. Jared and I would recommend Brian Bossany Photography to any newly engaged couple!!

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Shannon P

I was a bridesmaid at one of Brian's first weddings where he was a photographer back in 2010. I remember not only how great and creative the photos were but also how fun it was to take photos, which I cannot say about the other weddings I have been in. When Ben and I became... Read More engaged earlier this year, one of the first wedding planning choices we made was to invest in services from Brian. Best decision ever, and we were lucky to get him. Ben and I consider ourselves slightly awkward, especially with PDA but the photos from our engagement shoot turned out amazing. Our wedding was a week ago on NYE in Duluth and Brian was again great and so fun! He was very helpful in the planning process and even fixed my dad's boutonniere right before we walked down the aisle. He also went above and beyond and drove me and Ben to canal park after our wedding to take some pictures at sunset. I've only seen 3 preview shots so far but I already love them. We would recommend Brian to anyone planning any event if they are lucky to get him. Personally, the best wedding day investment we made. Thanks again Brian!

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Drew T

We couldn't have asked for a better photographer! Great to work with and we love our pictures. We've gotten so many compliments on them.

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Brittany T

Brian was fantastic to work with and our pictures turned out amazing!

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Brittany T

Brian was fantastic to work with and our pictures turned out amazing!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Michael S

Brian was hands down the best investment of our wedding. He's personable, honest, hilarious, creative and has the best photography style I have ever seen. He was so easy to work with and very responsive leading up to the wedding. On the day of Brian worked his tail off! The guy... Read More wore 30 different hats. From literally moving poop for us so we could get a shot, to keeping us on schedule, he literally did it all! Our guests cant stop talking about how great he was. I highly recommend his services to everyone! You won't regret it! Not only are we coming out of our wedding with amazing memories and photos, but also a great friend in Brian!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Eric S

Brian is THE photographer to book for your wedding. He is professional and passionate, and able to bring a hefty dose of fun and personality. These traits are on display to everyone, not just the wedding party. We all had a great time laughing with him during group photos, and... Read More we were amazed at some shots he took without us even realizing he was there. Brian delivers his skill set in a way many other photographers do not, and he is a great guy in addition to that. My wife and I could not be happier with his work. Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Layne M

A very delayed review, but a must review for this amazing photographer!! I cannot stress enough how wonderful Brian was to work with on our wedding day, and for engagement photos. He was an absolute joy to be around. My husband and I were married in May, and still get comments... Read More from our wedding party, family, and friends about how great Brian was. Not only is his personality easy and fun to work with, he produces SPECTACULAR photos. You can tell he truly loves what he does, and strives to tell your story, bringing out individual personalities and capturing the true love between the couple. In the most intimate moments of day you don’t even know he is there (and then when you see your photos later you are blown away by what he was able to capture!). He is intentional, genuine, and kind throughout the entire process before the wedding. He has amazing energy throughout the day, and will do anything to get that perfect shot. Your photographer is with you for the whole day, and I cannot recommend Brian more to be that person to capture your special day! Brian is absolutely fantastic, and we highly recommend Brian Bossany Photography!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Caitlin P

We LOVED having Brian photograph our wedding and would recommend him to anyone who wants gorgeous photos AND someone who can make them comfortable and have a great time with them on their wedding day! We had people come up to us all day saying how friendly and awesome he was,... Read More and we just got a look at our photos today and they turned out beautifully! Our photos were also ready earlier than expected! Brian is a great guy overall and an extremely talented photographer!!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Christine D

Brian was an amazing friend to have on my wedding day. He cares about his work but genuinely cares about the people he works with. He instantly made us feel comfortable and we laughed the entire night with him. The distance he would go to get amazing shots were endless! He has... Read More a wonderful gift of capturing moments, we have been absolutely blown away with the results! We would 100% recommend Brian!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Stephanie B

Brian has a personality you will never forget. Your wedding day can be very stressful at times and Brian did an amazing job lightening the mood while still handling our un-ruley wedding party. He could have given us the worst pictures ever and I would still recommend him based... Read More on his personality alone. HOWEVER, our wedding pictures were absolutely amazing; I literally look at them at least 10x a day. I can't even explain how much emotion he was able to capture and the unique shots he had. Brian was worth every penny and I'm so happy we put the one tangible thing that will last forever in his hands.

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Olivia W

If you're looking for a photographer to not only capture beautiful images but also be extremely enthusiastic and fun on your wedding day, look no further than Brian! I first met Brian when he photographed my cousin's wedding two years ago, and even then I knew I had to hire... Read More him for my own wedding. Everyone commented on what a wonderful presence he had at the wedding, and the photos turned out amazing. Brian is always professional while also making you feel like old pals. He manages to make you feel like his only clients, despite working on many other projects. I know couples often question whether photography is worth the price, and I can say with certainty I would have gladly paid double what Brian charges. The day goes by so quickly and having photos I love to look back on is priceless.

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Ana B

There are no words to describe how great Brian was on our wedding day. Not only is he talented and creative, but his outgoing and upbeat personality was so contagious that whoever he was photographing had a genuine smile on their face! Our guests couldn't stop raving about him,... Read More he made everyone feel perfectly comfortable even when they were being photographed. We would give him a few picture ideas and he would run hurdles with them, which shows his experience in the wedding photography field. Basically, if you want your typical prom-posey, awkward wedding photos, don't go with Brian Bossany. If you want photos that make you smile, laugh, or cry when you look at them, then Brian's the guy for you!

Reviewed on 9/02/2016

I can't say enough about how absolutely AMAZING Brian is. Our wedding was incredibly emotional, and looking through the pictures brought back all those emotions all over again. He did a FANTASTIC job capturing all of the moments that I want to look back on and remember forever.... Read More I laughed, cried, "ooh"ed and "aww"ed over so many pictures! We have gotten so many great comments from people at the wedding that our wedding photographer was so great, so happy, so easy going, and was so dedicated to capturing the best pictures possible for us! THANK YOU BRIAN!!! We couldn't be happier with the work you did for us!

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Katie W

Working with Brian Bossany Photography was easily one of the best decisions my husband and I made for our wedding! Brian was so fun, friendly, and easy to work with. He made us feel comfortable immediately. Plus, he showed up 30 minutes early on our wedding day and even... Read More provided us with our wedding images 5 weeks early so we could get thank you notes out to our guests before I started my new job. I cannot recommend Brian Bossany Photography highly enough! We absolutely love our wedding images!

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 max s

If you are looking for a photographer to capture one of the most amazing days of your, STOP! You've found him. Brian Bossany is one of the most genuine people I've had the opportunity to meet. His work speaks for itself, but there is so much more picking the photography for... Read More YOUR special day. Having been in several wedding and exposed to various photographers the quality of the individual runs the gambit. Brian made the day so much fun and was able to work with the various personalities in our wedding party and our families. Your wedding day goes by so quickly, choose a photographer that will capture every emotional moment and allow you to relive it for the years to come. Thanks Brian!

Brian Bossany

Are you Adventurous, Romantic and Spontaneous? Good. Me too. I am a destination wedding photographer based out of Minneapolis. I believe that being a wedding photographer is about partnering with the bride and groom for an incredible experience!