Brian Howard Entertainment and Talent

Ceremony, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

1504 Old Country Road, Westbury, NY

Reviewed on 10/16/2014 Christine B

HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WARNING !!!!!!!!! He changed the order of my wedding and dos not play out in full the song I walked down the isle too that I streesed was the most important moment. I was so annoyed by this. He then pressured me to write a review and got mad when he... Read More asked me how things went and I told him the truth. He said "I'm not going to go back and forth with you I have to get back to my bride" meanwhile he reached out to me. I thought it was extreamly rude and unprofessional. All of this could have been avoided if he would have come to the rehersal and I asked him if he could he said they don't normally do that but he would. But kept stressing that I was asking too much. Long story short the end of my wedding was ruined and if he took 15 mins to see what everyone was suppose to do or follow the program as instructed that wouldn't have happened. For this reason I would not recommend him. There still will always be memories if a ruined wedding. I even have picures at the altar of how horrified was when he started changing MY WEDDING! NEVER NEVER NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robin's Wedding

Reviewed on 8/16/2011 Robin M

The man is fabulous He played all the music we wanted to hear from Cole Porter to Lady gaga to sala hes the best and a wonderful MC & very prompt I must say

Outstanding Wedding

Reviewed on 8/16/2011 Nick M

Brian Entertainment and Talent gave an amazing performance - involved everyone - everyone had a great time...Brian has an amazing and energetic personality, and he is a great MC to boot - highly recommend - you can't go wrong choosing this company!!!!!

Reviewed on 8/15/2011 crystal z

love brian, & the dj kept us all dancing all night, I never left the dance floor. He traveled all the way to hunter mountain for us.. I would definitly recommend him to couples that want professionals. I loved my reception.. thank you so much brian.....

Reviewed on 8/09/2011 Jeannie B

Brian was great at our wedding! He was full of energy, and was involved in getting everyone out of their seats and onto the dance floor. Most of us were dancing the night away, and he really helped in making this a night to remember! Thanks Brian!!

Reviewed on 9/15/2010 Fila M

Im not the type to be negative about most things but...there was only one thing not great on my wedding day & that was the dj. He eventually got it together during the last 2 hours of the affair but all before was a mess. Many of my guests didnt notice but the younger... Read More crowd did. Brian didnt play our playlist, left out the bass on most songs and had to be repeatedly spoken to by our coordinator, myself, the groom & other family and friends...would totally not recommend, :(

TO Brian Howard Entertainment and Talent