Artistic, Lifestyle

Engagement

Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Northern California (408) 439-4609

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Christy M

Briana is fabulous! We hired her for our engagement shoot. From beginning to end it was great working with Briana. She is thoughtful and goes out of her way to make sure that your pictures turn out wonderful. During the shoot, she was especially good at capturing all the little... Read More moments (smiles, glances, etc.). Most importantly, she cares about her clients and works hard to ensure that you are getting the best possible pictures. We loved all of the pictures she took. There were so many great choices of pictures that it was hard to choose which ones to order. We will definitely be using her in the future for capturing all of our special moments. Thanks Briana! You are the best!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Megan H

Where do I even begin?? My husband and I could not be more pleased with our decision to hire Briana. After meeting her for the first time, we knew without a doubt that we wanted to work with her. She is not only extremely talented, but she is one of the sweetest people we've... Read More ever met. She is genuine, personable, easy to talk to and work with, reliable, kindhearted, and truly loves what she does. We were fortunate to have her do both our engagement and wedding photos and I can honestly say they are perfect; she captured the magic from both events and in doing so, gave us memories that we can relive and cherish forever. She goes above and beyond to meet your needs and make your experience a special one. Briana far exceeded our expectations and we will absolutely hire her again in the future. We look forward to sharing many more special life events with her :) We highly recommend Briana and promise you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Caroline H

Briana was our photographer for both our engagement and wedding photos. They were beautiful! But not only is she an excellent photographer, she's also an amazing person to work with. She was great and understood all my anxiety and helped make my wedding day wonderful. I'll... Read More forever have the amazing pictures she took to remember it!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Brenda B

Briana shot our engagement photos earlier this summer and our wedding in August. The photos left my husband, family, friends and I speechless. I honestly can't get over how amazing every picture turned out. I love how she pays attention and captures every single detail, from a... Read More little piece of jewelry to moments you weren't able to see, to the joy and happiness in everyone's face. Booking you Briana was one of the decisions we could've made for our wedding. You are so BLESSED with an amazing talent, thank you for working with us.

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Allisha A

Briana is AMAZING!!! My husband and I both thoroughly enjoyed working with her, every step of the way! Our engagement pictures were gorgeous, and our wedding pics, well, let's just say I have looked through them every single day since we got them, and I cannot get enough! Briana... Read More is so talented and has such a great eye for capturing the true magic and essence of each moment. We have gotten so many compliments on the great quality of our pictures! She does her research on the locations and knows exactly what she's doing with lighting, angles, and positions. She also listens carefully to what you want and makes expert suggestions when you're not sure of something. We both whole-heartedly recommend Briana to anyone and everyone. She is professional, hard-working, prompt in her production time, very detail-oriented, and perhaps most importantly, she is a JOY to work with. So sweet, easy to laugh, and comfortable to be around. We adore Briana and can't wait to hire her again (for future family shots)! We are beyond thankful for Briana's hard work and the gift she has given us--to be able to relive the happiest day of our lives over and over again. Briana is the BEST!

Reviewed on 9/04/2016 Karin S

My fiancé and I absolutely loved working with Briana. Though the we got a forecast of rain for the day we scheduled our engagement photos, my fiancé was unable to get another Saturday off work for a few months. Instead of canceling, Briana told us to bring an umbrella, which... Read More ended up being the best prop for our photos! We had an adventure in the rain and were all soaked by the end, but our pictures are stunning thanks to Briana! We absolutely adore them and get compliments on them constantly. Briana was wonderful to work with and we couldnt be happier.

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 David P

Briana is an AMAZING photographer. She is extremely easy to work with and makes you feel comfortable throughout the entire process. Her photos are seriously beautiful, and her composition and use of natural light is unparalleled. Did I mention she's amazing? Haha. Seriously, we... Read More couldn't have been happier with her and will definitely use her again in the future.

Reviewed on 12/14/2015 Lauren W

Briana is absolutely amazing! She is very professional and reasonable. Briana goes above and beyond to capture all of the details. My husband and I used Briana for our engagement photos as well as our wedding. We were not too comfortable in front of the camera, but she put us at... Read More ease and made it really easy. She finds the perfect locations and the best lighting for your shots. SHE IS PHENOMENAL . I highly recommend her to anyone in the bay area looking for photos ( family, maternity, engagement and wedding). Briana is very easy to get a hold of and responds quickly as well. For me, that was one of the best parts because so many times I reached out to vendors and they took forever to respond. Briana is simply amazing! You will not be disappointed ( PROMISE).

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Katie N

We were so happy with our engagement pictures that Briana did! We don't typically think of ourselves as a very photogenic couple...but Briana made us feel so comfortable and captured some amazing moments. We had so many compliments on our pictures from our friends and family.... Read More Briana was so encouraging throughout the shoot and we had so much with her! She was very flexible scheduling our shoot, choosing our location, and was very responsive to all of my e-mails. I would recommend Briana to any bride!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

Personable, professional and amazingly talented. Having excellent photos at our wedding was very important to me, and Briana not only met but exceeded my (and my family's) expectations. She not only captured some incredible moments, but she was also an absolute joy to work with.... Read More Everybody at the wedding, from the wedding party to other vendors, ranted and raved about how wonderful it was to have Briana alongside for the day. I met Briana at a wedding fair, and despite how overwhelmed I felt with the sheer number of vendors at the fair, Briana won me over. Leading up to our engagement session and wedding day, Briana was proactive yet patient as we juggled schedules and flip flopped on small but important photo-related decisions. She had never been to our venue before - at the Stanford Memorial Church - so she even made a special trip there to make sure she was fully prepared for the day. The day of the wedding, our wedding party had a blast taking photos with Briana, and post-wedding, Briana's impeccable follow through has carried forward as we finalize our album and look over the proofs. I would hire Briana again in a heartbeat and have already recommended her to several other brides.

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Jamie S

Amazing Amazing Amazing!! I really can't say enough times how awesome Briana was on my wedding day. She captured all of the moments (and then some) I wanted and the photos were STUNNING. She immediately took charge and started snapping away while my bridesmaids and I were... Read More getting ready which was super helpful. It felt like one less thing to worry about so I could enjoy the morning of my wedding. She was also extremely prompt about getting the photos back to us. Briana is professional and so easy to work with. If that wasn't enough, her photos are absolutely beautiful. I will definitely be hiring her again for family portraits!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Hope B

I met Briana through my best friend, and ironically, Briana was there when my husband proposed to me! My best friend jokingly said oh well good thing Briana was at the engagement to take pictures because she’s a wedding photographer! Little did I know when I researched her, she... Read More was a phenomenal photographer! She has an amazing talent for capturing light, nature, and the real essence of her subject matter. We purchased package C and with that we got an engagement session as well as the wedding. My fiancé (at the time) and I weren’t used to taking professional photos together but she helped us feel so comfortable, and the photos turned out amazing. She even helped research where we could go and even bring our dogs (who weren’t acting on their best behavior that day…)! Seeing what she did with our engagement shoot only made me more excited to see what she would do at the wedding. And we surely weren’t disappointed. She picked up so many details; details that I wasn’t even aware existed at our wedding! I am highly impressed with all aspects of working with Briana, in addition to her amazing vision she is very responsive and professional. My husband, friends and family are all very impressed with her work.

Wedding Photography

Reviewed on 1/25/2015

My husband and I are extremely pleased with Brianna’s work from both our engagement shoots and our wedding. We have received so many complements from friends and family about our pictures. Brianna is a joy to work with. She made everyone in our bridal party feel comfortable... Read More and was even able to coax the six children in our wedding party to take pictures. I highly recommend Brianna and we look forward to working with her again in the future.

Bay Area Wedding Photographer

Reviewed on 1/04/2015 Robin M

I met Briana through a mutual friend. I looked through her portfolio and loved her style. We hired her for engagement and wedding photos. I'm glad we did the engagement photos because it made my fiance and I feel more comfortable posing for photos. Our photos for both the... Read More engagement shoot and wedding turned out wonderful. Everything I could've asked for. She does wonders with light! I cannot recommend Briana enough. She's friendly, professional, punctual and is worth every penny. I would love to do our maternity photos with her down the line when my husband and I are ready to expand our new family.

Amazing wedding photos!

Reviewed on 12/28/2014 Janeen M

I would HIGHLY recommend Briana as a wedding photographer! We had her do our engagement photos about 8 months before the wedding (last June) and that really helped my husband and me get ready to be in front of the camera on our big day. Briana made us feel so at ease and she did... Read More a great job of capturing both the big and little moments of the wedding day! I love going back over all the photos and reliving the day and the pictures are exactly in line with how I remember all the events, from getting dressed, first look, saying "I do" to the fun of the reception. Thank you, Briana, for being professional, fun and using your talents to record the perfect moments of such a wonderful time in our lives! We look forward to using your services again in the future. :)

Briana and crew was excellent!

Reviewed on 12/16/2014 Carolyn D

My husband and I loved Briana and her crew for both our engagement photo shoot and our wedding. She met us halfway for our engagement photos and was so easy to work with. She also made my two step sons feel right at ease for the photos. Our wedding photos turned out amazing... Read More and I am so happy that I chose her and her fantastic creative mind! thank you Briana for making the memories come alive so I can look back at them forever :)

Great photographer to work with!

Reviewed on 12/16/2014

Briana is an amazing photographer and a wonderful person to work with. She is so friendly, talented, and makes you feel very comfortable in front of the camera. Briana was willing to take all the photos we wanted for our wedding, no matter how silly or ridiculous. We are very... Read More happy with how the photos turned out and couldn't be more excited to get our wedding album. A friend of mine recommended her to me for our photographer and I am so glad she did. I have seen Briana's work on my wedding, a friends wedding, and a friend's baby shower. All of the photos are incredible and she was able to capture all the details we put into our special events. I highly recommend Briana Calderon Photography for any photo shoot or event.

Awesome

Reviewed on 12/14/2014 Brianna H

We hired Briana for our wedding, and we also did an engagement/family portrait session with her. Briana is great to work with! My husband and I are both uncomfortable in front of the camera, but Briana was still able to capture so many beautiful photos. She listened to what... Read More we wanted and delivered! She captured so many details and moments that we would never have seen otherwise. We will treasure these photos forever. I would definitely recommend Briana for any special event or portraits you need.

Briana is amazing!

Reviewed on 12/12/2014 Vickie C

My husband Jason and I hired Briana for our wedding in November this year. She was such a pleasure to work with and has an amazing talent! Not only were the engagement photos apart of her very reasonable package deal, but she captured Jason and I perfectly! I was so worried... Read More when we did our engagement photos because Jason and I had never taken nice photos in our already 7 year relationship but she managed to get multiple beautiful photos! We couldn't be happier with the outcome of both the engagement and wedding photos. She is very easy to work with and also takes your wants into account. On our wedding day, she was so sly I almost didn't notice her taking photos at all! I was more than pleasantly surprised when I did see the photos of our wedding day. I would happily recommend Briana to any of my friends or family as a wedding photographer. She is extremely reliable and timely which is very hard to find. Thank you so much for all of your hard work Briana!