Transforming beautiful brides from the inside out!

Creating your memorable personalized makeup look with quality, experience and perfection! We allow your day to be stress free by coming to you! Catering to all ethnicities, you will not only have the best quality hair & makeup artist, but it will last with the happiest tears! Dates book quickly- call soon!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

Las Vegas, Henderson, Mt. Charleston, Everywhere (702) 706-7474

Reviewed on 4/03/2016

Planning a wedding is tough, especially when you are planning it almost 3,000 miles away and planning it in three weeks! After doing a lot of research, I came across Beauty by Brianna and loved her work. She was great at keeping in touch with me throughout the month leading up... Read More to my big day and answered any and all questions I had! On my big day, she arrived with her assistant and they did hair and make up on 7 of my friends and family. Everyone's make up and hair was absolutely stunning, and if you weren't completely happy, they were willing to work with you and make any changes you wanted. When it was finally my turn, I told Bri the look I was going for, showed her my dress, and basically told her to do her thing, because I just trusted her that much. I didn't see myself at all throughout the process, so when everything was done and I saw myself in the mirror, I couldn't believe my eyes. I was in such awe and shock of how beautiful I looked, I couldn't believe it was me. You always dream to look like the most beautiful bride on your wedding day and I can say with so much confidence that Bri far exceeded my expectations and absolutely nailed my look. I have never felt more beautiful in my entire life and I truly felt I looked exactly how I hoped to on my wedding day. I still look through my wedding photos and can't believe I'm looking at myself, because I looked that stunning and it was all thanks to her! If you're looking to feel your absolute best on your big day, then you need to contact Bri for hair and make up. She will go above and beyond for you and ensure that you look your absolute best and make you feel absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much Bri! I wish you nothing but the best!

I felt like a movie star!

Reviewed on 6/24/2015 Heidi G

Bri did an AMAZING job! She truly captured my personality and the feel of my wedding in my makeup. I felt so glamorous and beautiful. My makeup and hair stayed put all day/night and even looked amazing when I woke up the next day :) She was very accommodating when I needed to... Read More add my mom's hair and makeup on-the-spot. My bridesmaids looked amazing including my little sister who never wears makeup but was so excited by how stunning she looked. I would HIGHLY recommend Bri!

2015-11-06T12:05:24 Response from the vendor

Heidi, we are so happy we did our job!!! Its always our mission to make every bride feel like a movie star!!!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Brooke V

I was married on 09/16/2017 in Vegas. I came all the way from North Dakota and let me tell you, I was very concerned about finding someone who would make me look beautiful on my wedding day but still look like ME. I was referred to Brianna by my wedding coordinator and I... Read More couldn't have asked for someone better to do my hair and makeup. We met for the first time at my trial (highly suggest having one so you can figure out your look before the big day) and the second I met her, I knew I was taken care of. The day of my wedding, Brianna and her team were there and ready to get down to business. They had 10 girls to get ready for BOTH hair and makeup. My bridesmaids, mother and myself were so impressed with their hard work, we all looked FLAWLESS. Brianna was very good about following the exact style I was looking for. I cannot wait to see our pictures so I can just see how beautiful everyone looked again. I am still getting compliments today just from looking at pictures on a phone (now that says something). I would highly suggest Brianna and her team. She is so sweet, I promise, you WON'T regret it :)

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Jennifer S

Brianna was amazing! She is responsive, friendly, punctual, and such a delight to work with. My trial run was so helpful and I recommend doing one! I wanted to make a few adjustment between then and the wedding and Brianna made note of it. I have never felt so beautiful than I... Read More did on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Ashley C

I can not say enough about Brianna. I booked her for my hair and makeup for my desert wedding. Even with the heat and the sweat my hair and makeup stayed all night. That is a true testament to her work. Brianna was very professional and personable. She met me at my hotel for... Read More a trial a few days before the weeding. I would recommend trial if possible, it was a great way to finalize the look for my big day. Plus I had scheduled the trial for the same day as my Bachelorette Party so I looked fabulous for my night out the the girls. Brianna met me again at my hotel the day of the wedding. She made me feel relaxed and calm while everyone else was whirling around with last minute details. Brianna uses top qualities products. Nothing felt heavy, cakey or oily. That night everything washed off with just a little makeup remover. Brianna created a very radiant natural look that photographed very well. She helped me feel so beautiful and confident. I would absolutely recommend her for any night out in Vegas.

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Becky H

I was married 5/26/17 at the Flamingo in Las Vegas. After reading reviews for Brianna Michelle Beauty I contacted her immediately as I was planning the wedding within about 5 months. Brianna was very easy to get in contact with and made the whole process very stress free and... Read More luckily had an opening for my wedding date! The day of the wedding Brianna was prompt and very professional. I didn't know what to expect as I've never had makeup done professionally. Brianna requested photos of ideas I wanted in advance and I showed her again the day of as well. I couldn't have been happier with the way both my hair and makeup turned out, I felt so beautiful. Brianna also did the hair for my maid of honor as well as my mother and they both looked beautiful! I would highly recommend Brianna Michelle Beauty for anyone planning a wedding in the Vegas area, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Kessa P

Brianna did an amazing job on my entire Bridal parties hair and makeup! I have to admit that having a destination wedding in Las Vegas, and not knowing any make-up artist or hair stylist added a lot of anxiety for me, however, none was needed as Brianna took great care of not... Read More only me, but my entire party. Her team did a phenomenal job, and I would highly recommend her, and her services. Thank you so much Brianna for making us looking glam and fabulous!!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Kathryn W

Brianna was absolutely amazing! Let's be honest, every bride wants to spend their special day feeling like a princess but with all of the stress of last minute tasks, family/bridal party details and unplanned snags that can be difficult to achieve. Spending the day with... Read More Brianna and my bridal party, however, was a dream. Not only was she one of the most organized and professional vendors that I was able to work with, but she put myself and my entire party at ease during our transformation. Furthermore, her work is incredible and the products that she uses are light and natural feeling. I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone who has the chance to work with her, she will make your day wonderful!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Carolyn G

Brianna did such an amazing job with the hair and makeup for my wedding! I spent a lot of time looking at reviews for makeup artists since I was planning my wedding from across the country. After talking with her on the phone and looking at her website, I knew that she was going... Read More to be the perfect choice for me and my bridal party. She answered emails promptly and was very helpful in guiding me through this aspect of the wedding planning process. On the day of my wedding, she provided hair and make-up for myself, my sister, my mom, my mother-in-law, and then hair for two aunts. She did all of this by herself and was absolutely perfect! She definitely listens to her clients and is the best out there!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Noelle F

Brianna did my hair and makeup for both my engagement photos and my wedding. I didn't think there was any way to top how beautiful I felt after my first appointment with her but boy I was I wrong. She did an amazing job for my engagement session but the work she did for my... Read More wedding totally blew myself and everyone else out of the water. I looked and felt amazing! I was receiving compliments all day and night about how awesome they both looked! She did hair and makeup on myself, the two members of my bridal party and my mom. Everyone loved their look and it held up all through the day and night. It was CRAZY windy that day and my hair DID NOT budge. I was AMAZED. Do not hesitate to book this girl...she is the best of the best!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Jenna V

Brianna is very responsive, on-time, friendly, and knows her beauty craft. I used online reviews to reach out to different makeup artists for my destination wedding in Las Vegas. She was very quick to reply and offered the best pricing. I am beyond happy of how my makeup and... Read More hair turned out for my Engagement Photos and Wedding. My bridal party consisted of myself, 5 ladies, and 3 moms. Brianna and Lisa were able to do all of us with ease and time to spare. Brianna is easy to work with and knows exactly how to enhance the look you're going for since of all the experience she has. Highest recommendations!

Reviewed on 3/19/2017 Stevyn W

Finding the perfect glam artist from across the country was no easy job. I had to make a decision solely on pictures and reviews. Brianna was the right choice because from the very beginning, she made me feel like she genuinely wanted to help me find the right look for my... Read More wedding day and not like just another customer. She made me look and feel like the most beautiful girl in the world... My beauty experience with Brianna surpassed anything I could have ever dreamed of for my wedding day. Thank you Brianna for the perfect look.

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Jessica W

Brianna Michelle Beauty was professional, personal and the perfect choice for our wedding. The makeup and hair done was natural, all the bridesmaids and I felt the photos brought out our best features. I didn't have to worry since Brianna was very organized and responsive. I had... Read More so many guests compliment us and our looks. As a bride with a lot to worry about, I didn't have to worry about this aspect of the wedding. Highly recommend to others!

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Laura C

Brianna was absolutely amazing! Not only is she an amazing talent both with makeup and hair she is a wonderful person! She was very responsive with emails which helped ease any concerns considering we were having a destination wedding and wasn't in Las Vegas to actually meet... Read More our vendors. She even helped me get dressed I mean I could not have asked for anyone more perfect to make me feel beautiful on my big day...and beautiful is exactly how I felt after she worked her magic! Absolutely love Brianna!!!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Eden C

Originally, I had planned on bringing my own HMUA to the wedding, as one of my oldest friends is one. We'd done our trial and everything, but unfortunately, she got scheduled for surgery and wasn't able to attend, which meant I started panicking and looking for a hair and makeup... Read More artist two months before. I went through every referred makeup artist on the Knot forums, going back to probably 2010. I went through everyone I could find on the Knot, everyone on WeddingWire, Facebook searches, everyone I could find on the first 3 pages of Google, and I even joined the Facebook group Las Vegas Wedding Community to find one (well, technically, I was doing that for a photographer, too). I found a lot of really terrible ones, and some that looked really good; I had my friend go through the portfolios of everyone I was considering, as well. I wrote everyone a giant email explaining who I am, what I was looking for, and examples of what I liked. I contacted COUNTLESS makeup artists. Literally, countless. I was hoping to find someone that no one on these boards always gets referred to, to try and give the opportunity for another makeup artist to shine, and to give an opportunity for new businesses to get some exposure. Finally, after no luck, I contacted the usual favorites: Stevee Danielle (never replied), Makeup in the 702 (wanted to charge me a $250 early morning fee for a $150 appointment), and Brianna Michelle Beauty. Bri was the only one who replied to my email who let me know my Pinterest link wasn't working (after emailing dozens of people!), gave me feedback on what she liked and, most importantly, she was the ONLY makeup artist to ask me for a selfie/photo of what I looked like. She also asked me about hair, my dress, etc., as well as other important questions like lighting, etc. Instantly, I was impressed! And, as an added bonus, my original HMUA picked her as a favorite, too. :) My work had me suddenly in Vegas a month before our wedding, and with less than two weeks' notice, I was able to book a trial with Bri. We were at the Rio for a trade show, which is a terrible hotel with terrible lighting. We did both hair and makeup, and we were able to figure out what I wanted to change, and I test ran it while doing some photo scouting. I was also able to email Bri and give her my feedback on what I liked and didn't like at the end of the night. I ended up doing three different appointments with Bri: One for my trial, one for our portraits on Monday morning, and one for our wedding on Tuesday night. Our best lady and maid of honor also used her for hair and makeup/just makeup for the wedding date. My wedding look and photos were completely different, but they're amazing. Bri's really enjoyable to talk to, super passionate, and really, very obviously loves what she does. I couldn't have made a better choice and now I know why she's always such a favorite. You cannot go wrong booking with her.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Jessica H

Brianna provided make-up for myself, maid of honor my bridesmaids, my mother and mother-in-law. She tackled all of this herself. I couldn’t have been happier with the results of how everyone turned out. She respectfully listens to your requests, and moves throughout the... Read More getting-ready period of the day with a calm, collected stress-free attitude. She has a wonderful eye for what each girl needed- from eye color to where the curl needed to fall, She was punctual and everything ran so smoothly. I would highly recommend her – she’s worth every penny. THANK YOU BRIANNA! -Sincerely Happy Bride

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Hannah C

I cannot recommend Brianna enough. She was lovely and friendly while still being the pinnacle of professionalism. I was also amazed by how fast she worked while still making sure everything was spot on. Highly recommend her and thank you

Reviewed on 6/30/2016

5 Star Service! Brianna, I wanted to thank you again for the beautiful job you did on the hair and makeup for my mom, sister and I. I knew from the moment we first spoke that you were the perfect choice for a hair/makeup artist. When getting married, there are so many things... Read More you have to worry about including all the small details. I can honestly say that you made the hair and makeup seem so under control. I felt the entire time that was one less thing I had to worry about even though it's one of the most important things! You made us all feel so relaxed the day of, and we were all more than pleased with our finished looks. Thank you so much for what you do everyday making people feel special and pretty. You're an amazing person and I would highly recommend you to anyone looking for someone to work with in the Vegas area.

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Linh L

Brianna did such a wonderful job on my hair and makeup! She really listened to what I wanted and made my vision come true. My bridesmaids also loved their makeup. I would definitely recommend hiring Brianna as your makeup and hair stylist if you're having a wedding in Vegas! She... Read More was very responsive with all of my questions prior to our meeting. Even though I didn't do a pre makeup and hair trial with her I felt confident she could give me the look I was envisioning. Thank you Brianna for making me feel beautiful on my day!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Kim M

I can't say enough amazing things about Brianna. First off, she started out our entire process by a personal phone call to chat about my vision and what I was hoping for on my big day. She was so genuine and knowledgable that immediately I knew I had enlisted the right... Read More expert. She had great communication up to the day of my wedding- right down to that day. The day of was a bit stressful for me due to a little hiccup I had at the hotel spa- but Brianna was like a calming force. She was cool, and fun, and so sweet. Then to our makeup.....wow is all I can say. My bridesmaids were already beautiful but she found this amazing was to feature their beauty and really add that wow factor. It looked glamerous, natural and polished all in one. None of them are huge make up wearers and raved about Brianna's style and technique. I don't live in Vegas but guarenteeed when I am back I will be calling Brianna to help glam me up. Highly recommend! <3 Thank you Brianna!!!

Reviewed on 4/29/2016 Carolina R

Omg she is excellent! I look like a princess! I was so lucky to find her! I want her to do my makeup again and again! I recommend her a lot you will love her!

Reviewed on 3/25/2016 Katie N

I don't even know where to begin on how happy I am with Brianna. 1. She makes sure that she knows what you want. (which I had no idea) And gives you advice if you need it. 2. I've had my makeup done before and never had anyone as nice and sweet as her! 3. She wants to know... Read More everything to make you look the best that you can. She sees your dress for inspiration and she gets it right. Brianna is the sweetest makeup artist and BEST makeup artist I've had the pleasure of doing my makeup. Book her right now. Seriously.

Reviewed on 3/25/2016 Langley Y

I have never felt more beautiful than when Brianna was done with my hair and makeup for my wedding! She is spectacular and was able to get the look I wanted, with only my vague descriptions. She came to my hotel room, was completely patient with my crazy mom, and gave me the... Read More most amazing hair and makeup look. I looked like the best possible version of ME. If you need hair and makeup in Las Vegas, she is your girl!

Reviewed on 2/25/2016 Logan M

Brianna is fabulous. Living in Washington, DC and planning a formal Vegas wedding was a challenge for me. Brianna came highly recommended and proved to be all that was expected. We handled the business of our relationship with ease and the artistic aspect with mutual respect.... Read More It was ONE less huge worry for me to check off my 'To-Do' list. She styled mine and the hair of my 4-person Bridal Party as well as professionally applied our makeup. Her prices were fair, her attendance was prompt and her work was glamorous and professional. She took our own individual preferences and applied them to our end look. All of my friends that took cell phone pics and texted them to me, had photos that looked as if they where official wedding photos, that were taken by a professional photographer that had filtered and or touched them up!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 OMAIRA V

She is simply amazing!! I was extremly pleased with her work. Brianna is very professional and very talented. I highly recommend her to anyone who wants to look beautiful on their special day! She is is very detailed and I could not be more pleased!!

Brianna Michelle

My story for the love of beauty started when I was young. Being bullied and made fun of for being overweight, I turned to makeup as a way to feel better, and confident! After being 6 years in television with a degree in Journalism, and working for the prestigious Oprah Winfrey Show, I left broadcasting to pursue my ultimate passion, of helping women feel good about themselves through makeup! With over 13 years experience in the beauty industry, I have worked with Sony Latin America, Billboard Music Awards, and specialize in weddings & makeup lessons! http://www.briannamichellebeauty.com