Transforming beautiful brides from the inside out!

Proving your dream look can be a reality! We create your personalized hair and makeup look by getting to know you! Let our mobile artists transform you into the best version that you can possibly be for a lifetime of love and memory. Catering to all ethnicities, you will not only have the best quality and experienced hair & makeup artist, but it will last with the happiest tears! Dates book quickly- call soon!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

Las Vegas, Henderson, Mt. Charleston, Everywhere (702) 706-7474

Reviewed on 4/03/2016

Planning a wedding is tough, especially when you are planning it almost 3,000 miles away and planning it in three weeks! After doing a lot of research, I came across Beauty by Brianna and loved her work. She was great at keeping in touch with me throughout the month leading up... Read More to my big day and answered any and all questions I had! On my big day, she arrived with her assistant and they did hair and make up on 7 of my friends and family. Everyone's make up and hair was absolutely stunning, and if you weren't completely happy, they were willing to work with you and make any changes you wanted. When it was finally my turn, I told Bri the look I was going for, showed her my dress, and basically told her to do her thing, because I just trusted her that much. I didn't see myself at all throughout the process, so when everything was done and I saw myself in the mirror, I couldn't believe my eyes. I was in such awe and shock of how beautiful I looked, I couldn't believe it was me. You always dream to look like the most beautiful bride on your wedding day and I can say with so much confidence that Bri far exceeded my expectations and absolutely nailed my look. I have never felt more beautiful in my entire life and I truly felt I looked exactly how I hoped to on my wedding day. I still look through my wedding photos and can't believe I'm looking at myself, because I looked that stunning and it was all thanks to her! If you're looking to feel your absolute best on your big day, then you need to contact Bri for hair and make up. She will go above and beyond for you and ensure that you look your absolute best and make you feel absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much Bri! I wish you nothing but the best!

I felt like a movie star!

Reviewed on 6/24/2015 Heidi G

Bri did an AMAZING job! She truly captured my personality and the feel of my wedding in my makeup. I felt so glamorous and beautiful. My makeup and hair stayed put all day/night and even looked amazing when I woke up the next day :) She was very accommodating when I needed to... Read More add my mom's hair and makeup on-the-spot. My bridesmaids looked amazing including my little sister who never wears makeup but was so excited by how stunning she looked. I would HIGHLY recommend Bri!

2015-11-06T12:05:24 Response from the vendor

Heidi, we are so happy we did our job!!! Its always our mission to make every bride feel like a movie star!!!!

Reviewed on 4/10/2018 Ashley W

Brianna is an AMAZING make-up and hair artist. From the ease of booking and initial inquiry, to handling myself, my wife and 8 other people, the day of the wedding - she was incredible! She also hooked us up with Katie who did hair for my wife and all our bridesmaids and... Read More mothers. They were both such professionals and had us all in great moods. Damn, she's good - hire her!

Reviewed on 4/05/2018 Natalie D

The lovely Brianna made us all look amazing on the day. She listened to what we wanted but also made suggestions to create our special wedding look. She was also friendly and great to talk to! I would highly recommend her for your wedding make-up and hair needs!

Reviewed on 3/22/2018 Shadoe M

Brianna, Thank you so very much for making me and my girls feel beautiful for my wedding! You and Emily were wonderful to work with & I am beyond happy that we found you! FUTURE BRIDES, BRIDESMAIDS & MOMS, I cannot recommend Brianna and her team enough! She is so sweet and... Read More so very talented! I am a wedding planner and most of my girls work in the beauty industry, so it was important to me for us all to relax and enjoy the day without having to "work". Brianna was perfect for us! She created a look that fit each of my girls personalities and they looked stunning! My make-up was flawless and looked perfect the entire night..even through all of the dancing and mimosas!

Reviewed on 1/19/2018 Lindsay F

A fantastic makeup artist and lovely person. I wish we had such talent and service in the UK! Thank you so much for making me look so fabulous on my wedding day and so at ease. You are wonderful! A very happy customer. 💕

Reviewed on 12/27/2017 miriam c

Brianna was amazing! I cant say enough about her. She did an amazing job. My hair and makeup looked amazing. My husband said he did not recognize me at first. Loved the way I looked. All my guests praised the great work Brianna did with the makeup. I shared my pictures with... Read More co-workers and family members that were not able to attend. They first thing they said was "Wow! Your makeup looks amazing." Thanks Brianna.

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Mitty S

2 weeks prior to my wedding, I was looking for someone who could do my hair and makeup. I contacted a bunch of people and Brianna was the first one to respond. Her prices are very reasonable unlike others who will charge you an arm and a leg. Whenever I have questions about... Read More something, I just email her and she was very quick to respond. On the day of the wedding, she showed up on time. She was very calm and also try to calm your nerves by talking to you as she does your hair and makeup. I showed her some of the makeup looks I found on Pinterest that I like and she gave me her honest opinions and advice since I’m Asian and the makeup looks I found were done on a Caucasian bride. While she was doing my makeup, she would ask me how I do my eyebrows, how I line my eyes so that I won’t totally look different and still recognizable on my special day. She did her job within the timeframe we have agreed that I have to be ready by. When she was finished doing my hair and makeup and I first looked at the mirror I was blown away and felt at my most beautiful self. Everyone loved my hair and makeup. I loved it even more. I never retouched anything except to apply a little lipstick (which she also gave me a sample of) before the ceremony. After that, nada! I didn’t powder my face or anything. My face felt so light and not cakey at all. I almost forgot I was wearing makeup! I loved my makeup so much that I felt so bad to take it off before going to bed on our wedding night. Lol! So future brides out there or anyone who needs to look great on a special event, book Brianna! She’s simply the best! Thank you so much Brianna for making me look beautiful on my special day. All the best to you!

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Jessica M

Brianna is amazing!!! I got married in zion national park in October, 2017. I was having such a hard time finding anyone in Utah to come up to zion to do our hair and makeup. No one was getting back to me or they didn't want to make the drive up. So I decided to see if I could... Read More have any luck from Vegas. I came across brianna from one of the wedding apps and I am so happy that I did! Her travel fee was fair and she did an absolutely outstanding job and made my day so so special. She really listened to my wants and my concerns and went over and above anything I could have ever imagined! It was perfect! She made up myself, my two bridesmaids and my mom all by herself, faster than the time she allotted, and made the 3 and a half drive by herself. If that doesn't say dedication and talent, I don't know what does! Brianna is so sweet and so kind and responds back quickly. She was the only one throughout the whole wedding process that I didn't have to question one thing about. Her work is outstanding, she is great to work with and I would recommend her to anyone over and over again. Thank you so much brianna for making my day so special!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Brooke V

I was married on 09/16/2017 in Vegas. I came all the way from North Dakota and let me tell you, I was very concerned about finding someone who would make me look beautiful on my wedding day but still look like ME. I was referred to Brianna by my wedding coordinator and I... Read More couldn't have asked for someone better to do my hair and makeup. We met for the first time at my trial (highly suggest having one so you can figure out your look before the big day) and the second I met her, I knew I was taken care of. The day of my wedding, Brianna and her team were there and ready to get down to business. They had 10 girls to get ready for BOTH hair and makeup. My bridesmaids, mother and myself were so impressed with their hard work, we all looked FLAWLESS. Brianna was very good about following the exact style I was looking for. I cannot wait to see our pictures so I can just see how beautiful everyone looked again. I am still getting compliments today just from looking at pictures on a phone (now that says something). I would highly suggest Brianna and her team. She is so sweet, I promise, you WON'T regret it :)

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Jennifer S

Brianna was amazing! She is responsive, friendly, punctual, and such a delight to work with. My trial run was so helpful and I recommend doing one! I wanted to make a few adjustment between then and the wedding and Brianna made note of it. I have never felt so beautiful than I... Read More did on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Ashley C

I can not say enough about Brianna. I booked her for my hair and makeup for my desert wedding. Even with the heat and the sweat my hair and makeup stayed all night. That is a true testament to her work. Brianna was very professional and personable. She met me at my hotel for... Read More a trial a few days before the weeding. I would recommend trial if possible, it was a great way to finalize the look for my big day. Plus I had scheduled the trial for the same day as my Bachelorette Party so I looked fabulous for my night out the the girls. Brianna met me again at my hotel the day of the wedding. She made me feel relaxed and calm while everyone else was whirling around with last minute details. Brianna uses top qualities products. Nothing felt heavy, cakey or oily. That night everything washed off with just a little makeup remover. Brianna created a very radiant natural look that photographed very well. She helped me feel so beautiful and confident. I would absolutely recommend her for any night out in Vegas.

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Becky H

I was married 5/26/17 at the Flamingo in Las Vegas. After reading reviews for Brianna Michelle Beauty I contacted her immediately as I was planning the wedding within about 5 months. Brianna was very easy to get in contact with and made the whole process very stress free and... Read More luckily had an opening for my wedding date! The day of the wedding Brianna was prompt and very professional. I didn't know what to expect as I've never had makeup done professionally. Brianna requested photos of ideas I wanted in advance and I showed her again the day of as well. I couldn't have been happier with the way both my hair and makeup turned out, I felt so beautiful. Brianna also did the hair for my maid of honor as well as my mother and they both looked beautiful! I would highly recommend Brianna Michelle Beauty for anyone planning a wedding in the Vegas area, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Kessa P

Brianna did an amazing job on my entire Bridal parties hair and makeup! I have to admit that having a destination wedding in Las Vegas, and not knowing any make-up artist or hair stylist added a lot of anxiety for me, however, none was needed as Brianna took great care of not... Read More only me, but my entire party. Her team did a phenomenal job, and I would highly recommend her, and her services. Thank you so much Brianna for making us looking glam and fabulous!!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Kathryn W

Brianna was absolutely amazing! Let's be honest, every bride wants to spend their special day feeling like a princess but with all of the stress of last minute tasks, family/bridal party details and unplanned snags that can be difficult to achieve. Spending the day with... Read More Brianna and my bridal party, however, was a dream. Not only was she one of the most organized and professional vendors that I was able to work with, but she put myself and my entire party at ease during our transformation. Furthermore, her work is incredible and the products that she uses are light and natural feeling. I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone who has the chance to work with her, she will make your day wonderful!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Carolyn G

Brianna did such an amazing job with the hair and makeup for my wedding! I spent a lot of time looking at reviews for makeup artists since I was planning my wedding from across the country. After talking with her on the phone and looking at her website, I knew that she was going... Read More to be the perfect choice for me and my bridal party. She answered emails promptly and was very helpful in guiding me through this aspect of the wedding planning process. On the day of my wedding, she provided hair and make-up for myself, my sister, my mom, my mother-in-law, and then hair for two aunts. She did all of this by herself and was absolutely perfect! She definitely listens to her clients and is the best out there!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Noelle F

Brianna did my hair and makeup for both my engagement photos and my wedding. I didn't think there was any way to top how beautiful I felt after my first appointment with her but boy I was I wrong. She did an amazing job for my engagement session but the work she did for my... Read More wedding totally blew myself and everyone else out of the water. I looked and felt amazing! I was receiving compliments all day and night about how awesome they both looked! She did hair and makeup on myself, the two members of my bridal party and my mom. Everyone loved their look and it held up all through the day and night. It was CRAZY windy that day and my hair DID NOT budge. I was AMAZED. Do not hesitate to book this girl...she is the best of the best!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Jenna V

Brianna is very responsive, on-time, friendly, and knows her beauty craft. I used online reviews to reach out to different makeup artists for my destination wedding in Las Vegas. She was very quick to reply and offered the best pricing. I am beyond happy of how my makeup and... Read More hair turned out for my Engagement Photos and Wedding. My bridal party consisted of myself, 5 ladies, and 3 moms. Brianna and Lisa were able to do all of us with ease and time to spare. Brianna is easy to work with and knows exactly how to enhance the look you're going for since of all the experience she has. Highest recommendations!

Reviewed on 3/19/2017 Stevyn W

Finding the perfect glam artist from across the country was no easy job. I had to make a decision solely on pictures and reviews. Brianna was the right choice because from the very beginning, she made me feel like she genuinely wanted to help me find the right look for my... Read More wedding day and not like just another customer. She made me look and feel like the most beautiful girl in the world... My beauty experience with Brianna surpassed anything I could have ever dreamed of for my wedding day. Thank you Brianna for the perfect look.

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Jessica W

Brianna Michelle Beauty was professional, personal and the perfect choice for our wedding. The makeup and hair done was natural, all the bridesmaids and I felt the photos brought out our best features. I didn't have to worry since Brianna was very organized and responsive. I had... Read More so many guests compliment us and our looks. As a bride with a lot to worry about, I didn't have to worry about this aspect of the wedding. Highly recommend to others!

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Laura C

Brianna was absolutely amazing! Not only is she an amazing talent both with makeup and hair she is a wonderful person! She was very responsive with emails which helped ease any concerns considering we were having a destination wedding and wasn't in Las Vegas to actually meet... Read More our vendors. She even helped me get dressed I mean I could not have asked for anyone more perfect to make me feel beautiful on my big day...and beautiful is exactly how I felt after she worked her magic! Absolutely love Brianna!!!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Eden C

Originally, I had planned on bringing my own HMUA to the wedding, as one of my oldest friends is one. We'd done our trial and everything, but unfortunately, she got scheduled for surgery and wasn't able to attend, which meant I started panicking and looking for a hair and makeup... Read More artist two months before. I went through every referred makeup artist on the Knot forums, going back to probably 2010. I went through everyone I could find on the Knot, everyone on WeddingWire, Facebook searches, everyone I could find on the first 3 pages of Google, and I even joined the Facebook group Las Vegas Wedding Community to find one (well, technically, I was doing that for a photographer, too). I found a lot of really terrible ones, and some that looked really good; I had my friend go through the portfolios of everyone I was considering, as well. I wrote everyone a giant email explaining who I am, what I was looking for, and examples of what I liked. I contacted COUNTLESS makeup artists. Literally, countless. I was hoping to find someone that no one on these boards always gets referred to, to try and give the opportunity for another makeup artist to shine, and to give an opportunity for new businesses to get some exposure. Finally, after no luck, I contacted the usual favorites: Stevee Danielle (never replied), Makeup in the 702 (wanted to charge me a $250 early morning fee for a $150 appointment), and Brianna Michelle Beauty. Bri was the only one who replied to my email who let me know my Pinterest link wasn't working (after emailing dozens of people!), gave me feedback on what she liked and, most importantly, she was the ONLY makeup artist to ask me for a selfie/photo of what I looked like. She also asked me about hair, my dress, etc., as well as other important questions like lighting, etc. Instantly, I was impressed! And, as an added bonus, my original HMUA picked her as a favorite, too. :) My work had me suddenly in Vegas a month before our wedding, and with less than two weeks' notice, I was able to book a trial with Bri. We were at the Rio for a trade show, which is a terrible hotel with terrible lighting. We did both hair and makeup, and we were able to figure out what I wanted to change, and I test ran it while doing some photo scouting. I was also able to email Bri and give her my feedback on what I liked and didn't like at the end of the night. I ended up doing three different appointments with Bri: One for my trial, one for our portraits on Monday morning, and one for our wedding on Tuesday night. Our best lady and maid of honor also used her for hair and makeup/just makeup for the wedding date. My wedding look and photos were completely different, but they're amazing. Bri's really enjoyable to talk to, super passionate, and really, very obviously loves what she does. I couldn't have made a better choice and now I know why she's always such a favorite. You cannot go wrong booking with her.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Jessica H

Brianna provided make-up for myself, maid of honor my bridesmaids, my mother and mother-in-law. She tackled all of this herself. I couldn’t have been happier with the results of how everyone turned out. She respectfully listens to your requests, and moves throughout the... Read More getting-ready period of the day with a calm, collected stress-free attitude. She has a wonderful eye for what each girl needed- from eye color to where the curl needed to fall, She was punctual and everything ran so smoothly. I would highly recommend her – she’s worth every penny. THANK YOU BRIANNA! -Sincerely Happy Bride

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Hannah C

I cannot recommend Brianna enough. She was lovely and friendly while still being the pinnacle of professionalism. I was also amazed by how fast she worked while still making sure everything was spot on. Highly recommend her and thank you

Reviewed on 6/30/2016

5 Star Service! Brianna, I wanted to thank you again for the beautiful job you did on the hair and makeup for my mom, sister and I. I knew from the moment we first spoke that you were the perfect choice for a hair/makeup artist. When getting married, there are so many things... Read More you have to worry about including all the small details. I can honestly say that you made the hair and makeup seem so under control. I felt the entire time that was one less thing I had to worry about even though it's one of the most important things! You made us all feel so relaxed the day of, and we were all more than pleased with our finished looks. Thank you so much for what you do everyday making people feel special and pretty. You're an amazing person and I would highly recommend you to anyone looking for someone to work with in the Vegas area.

Brianna Michelle

I fell in love with the beauty industry because I got addicted to how women would feel about themselves after her beauty transformation happened. When they looked in the mirror and went "wow"! With over 13 years experience and thousands of weddings, myself and my mobile beauty team have worked with Harpo Productions, Sony Latin America, Billboard Music Awards, and specialize in weddings, special events & makeup transformation courses and have now have built a team in San Diego and currently working on other locations.