Historic brewery serving delicious food pairings

Briar Common Brewery + Eatery is, easily, everything you need for your big day. Whether looking for a full wedding venue, a small space for a bridal shower, or a rehearsal dinner - we've got you covered. Our venue has two floors, each with outside entrances, allowing either floor to be rented for a private event. Both floors have patios and full bars with wine, cocktails, and the ten beers we brew in house. Hosting events has become quite popular for our space, and we look forward to hosting many more. We pride ourselves on transparent pricing and have no issues giving you an upfront, out the door price quote in our first email exchange. Reach out to plan your event with us today!

Historic Venue, Park, Restaurant, Rooftop, Trees

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Day After Brunch, Wedding

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

2298 Clay St, Denver, CO (707) 696-3436

Reviewed on 2/07/2018 Graham G

We cannot speak highly enough of Calvin and the entire staff of Briar Common! They were easily available at all times and Calvin was always quick to respond to emails. Perhaps the best part of it, other than the actual party, was the transparency of the cost throughout the whole... Read More process. The communication, setup, party and cleanup were so easy that all we had to do was enjoy the party. We absolutely love Briar Common and very much recommend they be considered for your event!

Meet The Events Director

Calvin Attl

Hi! I'm Calvin. I've been working in the hospitality industry for 8+ years now. I started with hotels and as I grew in that world I realized just how much I love social events (i.e. weddings) and not so much the corporate yawns. I worked as an events sales manager for a few different hotels having most recently opened a hotel. I decided to make a change to focus on something I enjoy. Take the know-how and attention to detail of a hotel event manager and add the casual and transparent atmosphere of a brewery and you've got a recipe for success. I look forward to hearing from you!