Custom Creative Menus

You're engaged and now it is time to pull all the details together. Let Brick Lane Catering create a menu to "wow" your guests. We work side by side with you to build a menu that is specific to your needs and wants. We will make sure that your wedding day is exactly what you always envisioned!

Cuisine

American, French, Indian, Italian, Latin American, Fusion, Seafood

Dietary Options

Vegetarian

Buffet, Chef Stations, Passed Appetizers, Seated Meal, Food + Catering

38 Romney Street, Charleston, SC (843) 323-2696

So much better than other caterers!

Reviewed on 12/15/2014 Amy S

We recently had Brick Lane cater both our May wedding at the Thomas Bennett House and our welcome dinner at the South Carolina Aquarium and could not have been happier! I think if you are looking for 1) a very genuine and personal touch, 2) really amazing & inventive food but... Read More also with a fantastic handle on the more standard stuff, 3) highly competent execution and logistics capabilities, 4) reasonable prices and willingness to work within your budget and 5) really the nicest people ever, then you simply must choose Brick Lane. As discerning New Yorkers who consider themselves amateur foodies, it was important for my wife and I to have awesome food that people would rave about after the wedding. We wanted the food to have a flair of the south (where we have roots), but still be creative, unique and delicious dishes that you'd be excited to order at a restaurant. Chef Charlie was, quite simply, the man. We still talk about how he had a twinkle in his eye as he brought out some creative menu possibilities, clearly excited to share his passion of cooking with some eager eaters. They created entirely new dishes just for us. We were also really impressed by the presentation – my wife in particular is all about the little details. They definitely wowed our guests. I can’t tell you how important it is to have someone you trust running the show, planning ahead, and making sure everything is executed flawlessly on big day. Christy was that person. She thought of everything, answered every question, and just went above and beyond over and over. Choosing Brick Lane was honestly the best decision we made. Months later, guests are still telling us how blown away they were by the food. No one had ever experienced anything like it. Charlie, Christy, and team, we really can't thank you enough!

Amazing food!

Reviewed on 5/05/2014 Andrea K

Brick Lane catered our wedding at Middleton Place and they were phenomenal! We couldn't have asked for anything more! The food turned out amazing! We got so many compliments on how delicious the food was and how beautiful the presentation was! Thank you so much Brick Lane... Read More for our delicious wedding day meal, and the yummy leftovers that night :)

Mrs. Whitney Crawford

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Whitney N

Christy and the team at Brick Lane were the essential component in completing our wedding as the perfect day! Not only does Brick Lane provide excellent service, quality ingredients, and beautiful presentation but their innovative menu will leave your guests gushing for months.... Read More We were married 6 months ago and our friends and family still rave about the menu. With all the decision making that goes into planning a wedding, working with Christy and the chefs at Brick Lane was by far the most enjoyable!

Reviewed on 6/03/2017 Eleanor W

As a destination couple in Charleston, we really wanted to highlight that classic low country taste for our guests. But of course keep it elegant for the wedding. Brick Lane by far exceeding our expectations! We chose a station format and Brick Lane delivered with delectable... Read More eats like chicken & waffles, shrimp & grits and carving station that included the best truffle mac & cheese I have ever tasted. Our guests still rave about the food from our wedding over a month later - I still have dreams about the sriracha maple syrup on that petite fried chicken. Charlie is an incredible chef and I love the touch of Asian-fusion (beef bulgogi app was life changing) he brought to classic southern fare. And Christy was such a pleasure to work with - super responsive and very creative to meet our vision. If you are looking to capture that low country Charleston flavor for your wedding or big event, you absolutely must do a tasting with Brick Lane! Their food and team-work will speak for itself.

Reviewed on 3/17/2017 Melissa N

Christy was great. The food was awesome. Everyone is still talking about how great it was.

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Sharon M

When we reflect upon our daughter's wedding one of the comments that keeps coming up is "Wow the food was fantastic!". Not your basic wedding food. Brick Lane and Christy were so great to work with - even with our last minute head count change. The food and presentation were... Read More perfect. Bar service and selection were great. I highly recommend Brick Lane!!

BEST food in Charleston!

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 Lindsay W

We used Brick Lane Catering for our wedding at Pepper Plantation, and they were phenomenal! Our guests could not stop raving about how amazing the food was, saying it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding. My husband and I had several other tastings with other... Read More companies but nothing else even came close. This is some of the best food we've had in Charleston, and we are foodies for sure! Manager Christy was extremely helpful and so much fun to be around. She made sure we were completely taken care of and went above and beyond! Chef Charlie is outstanding, and to this day I am still craving his food. LOVE Brick Lane Catering, you cannot go wrong!

Reviewed on 6/16/2015

We used Brick Lane Catering for our dream wedding, and they helped fulfill the exact vision we had - by bringing in not only the right vendor partners (bar, lighting, rentals), but also by providing us the opportunity to create our customized wedding menu. They not only did... Read More exceptional catering, but provided an extraordinary one-stop shop service - that made our experience seamless. They stayed in constant communication with us, as our vision and plans changed throughout the process, helping us to carve away the final picture. My wife and I literally ate every appetizer, and ate our entire meal...we had heard that usually the bride and groom don't get to eat during their wedding - but here's how it went...if you taste Brick Lane Catering's food (especially the steak, as we did during our food tasting), you make it a PRIORITY to enjoy the meal!! We had guests from all over the world who gave raving reviews about the cuisine. If I could do it over again, I would only change one thing - I would order my entire wedding meal again, for the next day!!! I'm telling you - place an entire extra order for you and your wife, so that you can savor it all over again when you're opening presents the next day!! I love these guys - hands down Charlie and Christy provide the best catering service in Charleston - which is tough to do in this competitive market. Don't look any further - you absolutely will not be disappointed with this selection!

Reviewed on 6/16/2015 Marli M

By far - from beginning to end of our entire wedding process, Brick Lane Catering went ABOVE AND BEYOND the call of duty with not only our catering needs, but also in coordinating our additional vendor needs. They made the planning process seamless for us. More importantly -... Read More THE FOOD WAS INCREDIBLE!! Our wedding was black tie, and we had guests who had been to weddings all over the world - point being, Brick Lane's food knocked the socks off our guests. Some said "This is one of the best steaks I have ever had." That's right - incredible steak, at a wedding!! I can't say enough great things about Brick Lane. Christy and Charlie are a notch above the rest - their professionalism, standards of service, creativity, flexibility, and just overall approach to wedding catering is separate from the rest. They aren't your cookie-cutter service. They give you EXACTLY what you want...and if you have an idea, they'll create it for you!!! In the end, people will remember just small details about your wedding - and an INCREDIBLE FOOD EXPERIENCE is one of them!!! From the hors d'oeuvres, to the entrees, to the desserts, to the service, to the meetings prior, to answering all my emails (so patiently by the way!!) - my husband and I just give them FIVE freaking stars a million times over. Don't waste your time with anyone else - we met with them once, and knew they were the best. Thanks Christy and Charlie for making our wedding just so memorable, delicious and savory!!! We will be using Brick Lane for all of our catering needs going forward - I would seriously even ask if I could volunteer in the kitchen on the day Charlie is making those insane fried green tomato bites!!! :)

Reviewed on 6/11/2015

Christy and her team recently catered my daughter's wedding reception at the Charleston Aquarium. We could not be more delighted with their superior service. Christy was hands on from our first meeting until the reception itself. All of our guests raved about the food, the... Read More presentation of the food, and their staff's service. I would HIGHLY recommend Brickline Catering to anyone and without a doubt I would call on them again should I need arise. Thanks for a wonderful evening!!!

Reviewed on 6/11/2015 Emily W

Brick Lane far exceeded our expectations! We have received countless compliments on the food from our wedding reception... Several have specifically told us it was "the best food they've ever had at a wedding"!! We couldn't be happier with our choice of Brick Lane! Christy and... Read More Charlie were both amazing to work with... Beyond accommodating and so helpful! This type A bride's mile-a-minute mind was put to ease knowing that they were handling it! I would use them 100 times over... Best decision we made! I would recommend them to ANYONE wanting to have amazing food with incredible presentation at their event! Thank you thank you thank you!

Amazing Catering Company!

Reviewed on 9/03/2014 Chloe M

I could talk for days about how much we loved working with Brick Lane Catering for our wedding in May! To start, I did not have a wedding planner, but Christy helped tremendously with making sure I had everything I needed for our big day! Not only did she help me pick the... Read More perfect menu (which changed almost weekly!) for our budget, she helped us with our rentals and bar options too. Thanks to Christy and the Brick Lane team, I did not even have to contact the other companies directly, they did everything for me! This made my life and wedding planning so much easier! On our wedding day the Brick Lane team arrived right on time with plenty of hands to help us set up tables, decorations, etc. Everyone was so willing to help! Now to the food! The food was absolutely amazing! They prepared the best shrimp and grits I've ever had in my entire life! Our other menu options were awesome as well! Everything was presented and prepared beautifully! To this day when I see people that attending our wedding they talk about how wonderful the food was! I would highly recommend Brick Lane Catering to anyone in the Charleston area!

Best Caterer in Charleston

Reviewed on 6/04/2014 Amanda D

Bricklane is the best catering company in Charleston. Not only is the quality and presentation of their food amazing, but their service is equally as superb. Christy, Charlie and their team went above and beyond to ensure a perfect evening at our wedding reception. They bring a... Read More unique edge to their dishes which will leave you and your guests in awe.

Brick Lane Catering

Reviewed on 4/18/2014

From start to finish working with Christy at Brick Lane was perfect! Having a tasting session to determine our menu was very helpful. The day of the wedding was wonderful, the food was tasty and the service provided by Christy and her staff was top notch! Thanks to all who... Read More were a part of making the day memorable!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 6/18/2013 Kylie G

We had a vegetarian wedding, something that a few of our guests were a little apprehensive about, but after the wedding we heard from many of those same peope that they would happily be vegetarian if they could eat Brick Lane's food each day. We had an assortment of dishes from... Read More caprese salad to zucchini roulades, to baba Ganesh all of which were creative, interesting, and delicious. Christy, Charlie, and Eve were a dream to work with. Additionally, the servers were friendly and attentive. This was, by far, the best choice for our wedding!

Great Food, Great Service!

Reviewed on 6/10/2013 Megan D

My experience with Brick Lane was amazing, start to finish! Christy was thoughtful and thorough, and very in tune to what I was looking for and making sure we stuck within our budget. In the end the food was better than I could have imagined and their staff was awesome! Eve... Read More was the banquet captain that evening, and did a wonderful job. Our guests raved over the Shrimp and Grits, and I personally loved the tenderloin... It was perfect. Not only was the food delicious, the display was beautiful. We could not have been happier with our decision to use Brick Lane for our caterer.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 6/04/2013 erica b

They were so helpful during the planning and extremely helpful during the setting up and taking down of the wedding. The food was amazing and loved the staff!!

Great Caterer

Reviewed on 6/01/2013 Dana P

Brick Lane did a great job! I worked with Christy and she is amazing. She was so helpful and really understood what I wanted. I am so glad I used Brick Lane for my wedding.

Brick Lane... YUM!!

Reviewed on 5/09/2013 olivia t

This is an amazing Charleston company! They made my parents and I feel like royalty at the first tasting. I cannot imagine the days with out the wonderful food. Yes, days...We had brick lane cater our rehearsal and our wedding. My family, friends and guests were so impressed.... Read More Christy, and Charlie go above and beyond! Even though they have the ability to create any type of food with any type of presentation, we decided to be fairly southern and traditional for the wedding. Shrimp and grits are to die for!! I have no doubt if I wanted a modern flair or asked for a theme or special type of service they would have easily risen to the occasion! For our rehearsal, we had half BBQ, half British fish-n-chips... WOW... People, especially the Brits, were raving about the traditionally, newspaper wrapped fish for days! I would use them again for any big event, and hope I get the excuse again one day! Love to Brick Lane, The Sigmans xox

it's all in the details

Reviewed on 11/03/2012 Adrienne E

While other catering companies claimed at first to be fully customizable, Bricklane is the ONLY company we found that was willing and enthusiastic to create a menu that was truly unique to our wedding. Along with the items on the chosen menu, the chefs were also able to make... Read More changes on site to accommodate our guests that had food allergies or specific preferences. Bricklane insists on the very highest quality food and service. The staff, from chefs to servers to managers are all very professional and friendly and made for a positive experience for all of our guests. We had our wedding on an island only accessible by boat or ferry, and Bricklane was able to accommodate our unique venue requirements. I highly recommend them to any brides or businesses planning to host an event. I plan to use them for any future events I host personally as well. Christy is a pleasure to work with. She's very friendly and helpful and she took a personal interest in making sure our wedding food and drink was perfect.

Brick Lane is impressive!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2012 Katherine P

Brick Lane Catering helped to make our wedding day spectular!! From the first time we met with them for the tasting, we were impressed with the delicious food, the unique presentation and the fantastic customer service. Christy was easy to work with and helped us to create a... Read More menu for our cocktail hour and dessert bar that completely fit our style. The food is amazing and all of our guests raved about them!! We highly recommend using Brick Lane Catering for any of your events!

Brick Lane is amazing!!

Reviewed on 3/29/2012 Christina S

When I went into planning our wedding I had no idea that a catering company would go so above and beyond for us. The food was amazing, the servers were professional and more than anything it felt like we were working with friends who truly wanted our wedding day to be special! A... Read More special thanks to Christy who made sure every little detail was just right! Brick Lane is the best and I would definitely recommend them to any bride and groom!