BRICK PARK (Live Band + DJ Combo)

All over New England and the Tri-State Area

"Best of Weddings" 2017 & "Hall of Fame" Winner!

Winner of The Knot "Hall of Fame" & "Best of Weddings" 2017, Wedding Wire "Couple's Choice" 2017, & Improper Bostonian Magazine "Boston's Best Band" (to name a few)! Think all wedding bands are outdated & overpriced? Think again! BRICK PARK will ROCK your wedding, playing the songs you and your friends love, at a price you can afford! We're a MODERN, MULTI AWARD-WINNING band with a proven track record of packing the dance floor with people of all ages! We have the best Berklee-trained vocalists & musicians, and one of the largest song lists around! We play EVERYTHING, incl. Top 40, Hip Hop, Rock, 80s, 90s, Motown, & Country, and we provide free DJ and MC services to keep the party going! We also provide music for the Ceremony & Cocktail Hour, along with Uplighting & Liability Insurance!

Instruments

Guitar, Keyboard, Percussion, Piano, Saxophone, Vocals

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Bow2010

All over New England and the Tri-State Area (617) 610-7143

Brick Park killed it!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Lynsie B

Brick Park played at my wedding on Sept 12th 2015 and we had a fantastic experience! This was one of my big tasks to the wedding planning - to find a band for the wedding and I could not have found a better band. Christianne, Alex, Dave, Tom and Julian absolutely killed it from... Read More the ceremony to the last song at the reception. I worked with Julian about a year out to secure the date and about 6 weeks before the big day to coordinate the details. He provided excellent customer service in terms of his attention to detail and availability to talk with me by phone, email or even text. As for the day of the wedding, we had Julian play acoustic guitar at the ceremony and he coordinated with one of our guests who sang at the ceremony. They were perfectly in sync having only met that morning. From there, the band played acoustic at our cocktail hour and through dinner. Julian did a great job MC'ing the wedding party entries and other talking points throughout the night. Our guests were so excited at the energy and songs that the band was DJ'ing (they hadn't even started their official set yet) that the dance floor was already full and had to be cleared for the father/daughter and mother/son dances. Once their set started, Brick Park played a perfect mix of classic throwbacks and hits of today, but every song was played with a purpose - meaning that they played songs as they read the crowd throughout the night, which is obviously extremely important of a wedding band. Julian and his bandmates eventually called my wife and me up to the stage to belt out our own karaoke version of Don't Stop Believing by Journey - our guests were going crazy. From start to finish, Brick Park exceeded expectations and more then lived up to their reputation of the best wedding band in Boston. I highly recommend you hire this band especially if you have a young, fun guest list who likes to dance and party because this band brings it!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Holly H

We used Brick Park for our wedding reception and they were absolutely amazing. About a month before the wedding, Julian and Christianne reached out to us and helped us pick the "important" songs and get a sense of what we liked/disliked. They were so knowledgeable about... Read More everything (even non-music related questions) which made the planning process so much easier. They also went above and beyond to make sure the music was exactly what we wanted- including learning a new song for our first dance! Our guests were blown away by how awesome they sounded and everyone got on the dance floor. We thank them for getting the party started and keeping it going! Music can make or break your wedding and after spending so much time and money in the planning process, you don't want to ruin it with the music! With Brick Park you will not be disappointed and I highly recommend them!!! {we loved them so much we are going to see them the next time they play in Boston or Salem!}

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Kimberly M

We had Brick Park play at our wedding 6/24/16 in Groton, CT for ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Everyone is still raving about how awesome they were! They nailed every song that we requested, especially our first dance. My husband and I are not known for our dancing... Read More skills, but they kept us on the floor the whole night. They are extremely reliable, as well. They promptly respond to any questions you have throughout the process. On the day of, they were extremely organized and helped us enjoy every moment of the night.

Reviewed on 3/11/2017 Laura Y

If you want an epic wedding reception, look no further than Brick Park! They played at our wedding reception on February 18, 2017 and literally had the dance floor packed all night long. They also played an acoustic set at our cocktail hour which people are still raving about.... Read More This band was amazing throughout our whole experience. The bandleader, Julian, made sure that all of our entrances, special dances, cake cutting, etc. were woven smoothly into the night… He was even able to accommodate a late change to the song for my father daughter dance. The rest of the band Christianne, Tim, Jim, Cameron and Tom, made sure everyone at our reception was having the time of their lives. Seriously, having Brick Park play at the wedding was like our own private concert. The band read the energy of the crowd perfectly and played songs that people just couldn’t resist dancing to—even my grandmother was out there dancing in her wheelchair! People keep telling us that our wedding was one of the best they’ve ever been to, and we know that’s because we chose Brick Park.

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Lisa B

Look no more! My Wife and I hired Brick Park for our wedding based off a recommendation from a relative of a friend and they were right. Julian and the entire band were great for the entire planning process. They were happy to answer any questions or requests we had for our... Read More big day. The day of the wedding they provided cocktail hour acustic music and band + DJ combo for the reception. THEY KILLED IT. All of our guests were up dancing and loved every minute of their performance! The best part was the end of the reception, they did a special set of songs based on our music taste and kept every guest on their feet dancing until the last minute of the reception! Thanks again Julian and the rest of Brick Park you all made our wedding amazing! -Chris H

Reviewed on 1/02/2017

You NEED to book Brick Park for your wedding! They played at our wedding back in December of 2015 at the Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology and they were amazing! I worked with Julian on the logistics leading up to the wedding and he totally went above and beyond for us.... Read More He was easy to reach, very responsive and also super talented! He set up time to walk through the venue with me before the big day so we could go over the plan for the evening and he also provided uplighting at a totally affordable cost. We wanted a live band for most of the night, but there were a few previously recorded songs that we wanted at certain points (during the ceremony, entrances, first dances etc) and Julian organized everything perfectly. One of my best friends has a beautiful voice and I always wanted to walk down the aisle to her singing. Julian set up time to meet with her before the wedding to practice the song I selected (which he learned on the guitar!) so she could sing with him. It was perfect and so special. They also gave us a giant list of songs for the reception so we could pick what we liked and didn't like and my guests never left the dance floor. They played right up until the venue kicked us out at midnight. Overall, we LOVED Brick Park and would recommend them to anyone and everyone. They definitely made our wedding unforgettable!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Laura K

ABSOLUTELY BOOK BRICK PARK!!! These talented rockstars are absolutely amazing! Julian, the bandleader, Christianne, Alex, Jim, Cam and Tom are the best of the best and made my wedding on 11/19/16 at Granite Links unforgettable. From song choices, voices, instruments and... Read More personality, (and much more) , this is your band if you want your guests talking about your wedding!!! Brick Park has become like family to our family , friends and community. They are truly talented, personable and a joy to work with! They also did my uplighting too! It was absolutely beautiful!! I cannot express my gratitude for making our wedding so special. I lost my dad in June of 2015. Brick Park made special tributes to him which brought me to tears, but happy tears. They truly know how to make your day special and pump up you and your guests and make it a night to remember. Julian worked with all my vendors to ensure all would go smoothly! I love you all so much! THANK YOU!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 katelyn m

Best decision of the wedding!! Ryan and I went back and forth on spending the extra money for a band vs a DJ and we were sooo happy with our decision! Brick park was amazing to work with- learned our first dance song, did our ceremony music and were the most fun at our... Read More reception! Multiple people commented on how amazing they were and the dance floor was full the entire wedding!! I can't say enough good things about how much this band was our most favorite decision of the wedding!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Kim B

We had Brick Park play at our wedding on October 9, 2016. The band was amazing and exceeded all expectations! Ourselves and our guests were left looking for more at the end of the night! The band even agreed to play an encore at the crowds request! Our guests are still talking... Read More about this band. Our guests noted that they are the best wedding band they have ever seen. My husband and I can't stop talking about Brick Park either. We've never attended a wedding with that many guests on the dance floor. The band was incredibly helpful and responsive as well from the moment we inquired to the very end of our wedding day. We can't wait to go see these guys again in Boston with our wedding guests!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Jenni H

Brick Park played at our wedding on 9/24 and it was amazing! Everyone loved them and had a great time. The reason we know they did is as we went around table to table to say hi, we looked back at one point and everyone was gone and on the dance floor. They even had my... Read More grandmother dancing! Julian and team were so easy to work with and helped us have the best day ever! We already know of a couple from our wedding that has booked them for theirs! They even accommodated my requests to play Nelly....which likely won't be the last time I ask :)

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Bethany B

We LOVED LOVED LOVED Brick Park! They played at our wedding at the Mount Washington Resort back in Feb 2016 and we couldn't have been more pleased. Everyone loved them, the dancing never stopped and have since gotten many requests for their contact details. I would 100%... Read More recommend them for your future event. Julian was easy to work with and made the whole process simple and stress free.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Caitlin T

We had Brick Park for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception on 9/10 in Rye, NH and they were PERFECT. We didn't make things easy for them -- we picked our ceremony songs late and asked them to adapt an original piano song by my grandfather to play for our first dance and... Read More they did everything exactly as we wanted and made our wedding the best it possibly could have been. My grandfather cried when they played his song, they did such a wonderful job with it! We were so impressed with how they led the reception too; Julian made everything so easy, comfortable and straightforward, which is a godsend when you're going through your wedding day! The songs they chose for the reception were so much fun and encouraged all of our wedding guests to get up and dance, which was a big goal for our night. They sound amazing, can play anything, and our friends and family have been raving about "that incredible band at our wedding" for weeks now. I couldn't recommend them more highly -- if you're lucky and they're open on your date, then book as soon as possible!

Reviewed on 8/24/2016

he Ryan McHugh Band is unreal! They absolutely made our reception 10x better than it was. I first saw their video on Weddingwire, and went to one of their shows at the Whiskey Priest in Boston. I went up to introduce myself and they asked what kind of music my fiance and I... Read More liked (I like 90s rock she likes country). They had the bar dancing on a slow snowy night so we knew we had our band. Fast forward to the reception, they bring it from the very start. We requested that the female vocalist sing our 1st dance song and she absolutely killed it. Sorry Ellie Goulding but the band did your "How Long will i love you" so much better. They also were bringing the energy in introducing our wedding party, they know how to get the crowd going. After all the 1st dances and cake and food stuff they started to really bring the energy, so much so that I sweat through my shirt because I was dancing so much. Few days before I was asked if I had any band requests and I said I really like Pearl Jam and would like some songs played. Well they did 4 straight PJ songs and it was unreal, me and all my friends were having the time of our lives. We actually had so much fun that the band ended up playing a little extra and finished the night off with some JT and had the crowd singing which is actually really cool because major acts cant even get their crowd to sing a song when they hold the mic out. By far the best choice you can make in a music choice. Ladies if you want your husband to have the time of their life go with this band, and Guys if you want your wife to have perfect song renditions of her favorite songs go with this band. Thank you Ryan and the band for an unreal and unforgettable night.

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Tara D

My husband and I got married on 7.9.16 at Mt. Top Inn and Resort in Vermont. Brick Park put on an amazing performance! Julian - the manager and band member is extremely helpful and talented! From the beginning to the end he was always easy to reach, very responsive to... Read More emails/texts/phone calls and always professional. Everyone at the wedding was raving about them! We first heard about Brick Park just through an internet search and then saw they were playing at a local bar so went to check them out. We fell in love with their sound and energy immediately! The whole band is amazing, fun, and will rock the party! We wish we could re-live our wedding day just to experience it all again! We would definitely recommend Brick Park for your wedding! Tara + Joe Zugale

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Sarah P

Brick Park played our wedding on May 7, 2016 on Cape Cod and we cannot say enough good things about them! Julian was extremely easy to keep in contact with leading up to the wedding and very accommodating and flexible in determining what the band would provide - they even... Read More played a mood-setting acoustic set during our cocktail hour. From the second the last speech ended they had all of our guests on the dance floor for the entire night. The band has an incredible range of playing hits from all eras and really reads the crowd well. At the end of the night they surprised my husband and me by asking us to sing the last song with them which was definitely something we’ll never forget. If you for some reason have doubts about them go see them at one of their regular shows around Boston, though I think the overwhelmingly positive reviews here speak for themselves.

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Alana C

I am so happy we chose Brick Park for our wedding at the House of Blues. We were very impressed with them and so were our guests. Julian was great to work with and they were able to play a lot of songs we requested. I highly recommend booking them. They are awesome!

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Kelly N

Brick Park just played at our wedding on Nantucket, MA on June 18th. With the experience fresh in my mind, I just had to write about how amazing they were. Julian (lead singer and manager) was beyond kind and professional from the very beginning. He led us through the process,... Read More covered all details and was available for any and all questions (which I had a lot of!). Now to the music - they can play any genre, read the crowd perfectly, and had about 90% of our guests on the dance floor the entire night. They accommodated every request we had. They are wildly talented, we had beautiful acoustic jazz during our cocktail hour and the band covered everything from top 40 hits to classic rock, to our request for 90s hits and more. Their energy, personality, work ethic, and range of music selection made the MOST perfect band experience we could have hoped for for our wedding. I would recommend them to anyone looking for an amazing live music experience. Julian also managed the music for our ceremony and it went flawlessly. Not to mention, he is also the emcee and is hilarious, charming, and amazing at making people feel welcome and included in your special day. THANK YOU Brick Park for everything!!

Reviewed on 6/08/2016 Sarah L

Brick Park played at my sister's wedding, so it was a no-brainer for us to chose them to play at ours! In fact, they were are very first call once our date was picked! Our guests RAVED about Brick Park and the dance floor packed all night! They also did a fantastic job at our... Read More ceremony, cocktail hour, and announcing the wedding party. Julian is fantastic to work with as well, and made the planning process easy and enjoyable. We wish the night didn't have to end!! We HIGHLY recommend Brick Park, and can't wait to see them play again sometime soon in Boston!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Kat N

No need to even look into any other bands. Brick Park was absolutely phenomenal. They had the crowd roaring from start to finish and the dance floor was completely packed. Julian, as the band leader, kicked things off with a perfect instrumental "Beatles" set for the ceremony... Read More procession. From there he MC'd the introductions like a pro. The band joined in for our first dance and then performed an acoustic set during dinner. Even then the crowd started a minor dance session (generated by the 3 year old flower girl). Once the parent dances were completed they kicked it up a notch and the party was rockin'. As a drummer we even were able to coordinate a jam session where I performed with the band. I cannot say enough of Brick Park's musical talent, ability to engage the crowd, and overall professionalism. If it were possible I'd say they should play every wedding. Seriously, booking them will be one of the best things you can do. Very affordable and accommodating to your budget as well.

You Can't Go Wrong With Brick Park

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Caroline B

Brick Park recently played at my wedding, and I have nothing but wonderful things to say. From start to finish - and I mean from nine months out to the end of the reception, the group was a pleasure to work with. We first decided to go with Brick Park after seeing them in Boston... Read More - their range of songs, skills, and ability is impressive. They had everyone on the dance floor! The same held true at our wedding. Everyone was on their feet - and we even started the dancing portion early because people enjoyed the music so much. It was the best day of my life, and I'm so glad we went with Brick Park. I can't wait to go see them in Boston!!!

Above and beyond all expectations

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Jackie R

I planned my wedding in under 5 months, so I found most of my vendors online. I had read the reviews, but you never really know what you are getting. WOW was I blown away with this band!!! They far exceeded all expectations. They had the entire crowd up and dancing all night.... Read More Everyone kept asking me who the band was! They even had my husband and I sing along with them to the last song. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Absolutely the best band there is!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Lauren D

Don't bother looking at any bands other than Brick Park!! My husband's sister had them at her wedding 3 years ago and we knew immediately that we absolutely had to have them at ours! They are extremely professional, accommodating, very responsive to all requests, and will make... Read More sure your wedding is a great time! They played for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and 4.5 hour reception. Our guests were dancing the whole time and we keep hearing about how they were the best band anybody had ever seen. In addition, they are just truly great people and strive to make your experience perfect. We also added on up-lighting the week before and that was beautiful so I definitely recommend that as well!

Amazing

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Sarah P

I can not say enough good things about Brick Park. Ryan and Jillian performed at our wedding reception and they were the LIFE of the party. Having a good DJ/band is the most important thing to getting the crowd dancing, and i have to say they did exactly that!!! They are... Read More extremely professional, and amazing at EVERY song they did. I have had so many wedding guests tell me they were the best dj/band that they have ever heard at a wedding! Highly recommend using them

Brick Park is amazing!!

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Jennifer L

We chose Brick Park to play at our wedding. It was the best decision we made and by far our best vendor. They were so much fun and kept the party going all night long that when the last song had ended our guests were chanting "one more song, one more song". My favorite part of... Read More the night was when my husband and I were invited to the stage to sing "Don’t Stop Believing ". All our guest gathered around us. It felt like we were at a concert performing. What I loved most about this band besides their great music was how kind and friendly they all were! I would highly recommend Brick Park for a wedding!!

Julian Morelli

As Brick Park's owner and bandleader, Julian works closely with clients every step of the way to ensure that their wedding is nothing less than perfect. Julian holds a B.A. from Berklee College of Music, and is an accomplished multi-instrumentalist, vocalist, and sound engineer. Julian is also bilingual (fluent in both English and Spanish).