BRICK PARK (Live Band + DJ Combo)

EVERYWHERE (incl. New England & Tri-State Area)

"Best of Weddings 2018" & "Hall of Fame" Winner!

"Amazing." "Incredible." "Epic." Just a few of the words our clients have used to describe us. With 13+ years of wedding experience, our countless awards speak for themselves (including "Best of Weddings" many years in a row & "Hall of Fame, an award reserved for the top 2% of wedding pros in the country)! Think wedding bands are outdated? Think again. We will ROCK your wedding! Our incredible lineup (consisting of Berklee's best) has a proven track record of packing the dance floor with people of all ages. Our massive repertoire allows us to tailor the setlist to your specific taste. Want a killer top 40 dance party? Epic rock concert? A mix of classic throwbacks & modern hits? We got you. P.S. Our packages include DJ & MC services, live Ceremony & Cocktail music, and Uplighting!

Instruments

Guitar, Keyboard, Percussion, Piano, Saxophone, Trumpet, Vocals

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100
E1eec2fa 862e 440c a4af 88efcd21e112~rs 100

EVERYWHERE (incl. New England & Tri-State Area) (617) 610-7143

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Meredith E

Brick Park absolutely ROCKED our wedding! Our dance floor was packed literally ALL night and our guests have not stopped talking about how much fun they had with this band. They played all our special request songs and had such good playlists going when when they took breaks... Read More that the dance floor never even thinned out. They also played during dinner and slowly built up the vibe so by the time the dance floor opened everyone was ready to go! It felt like we were at our own personal concern with all our favorite songs. You fill out an extensive preference sheet that allows you to tailor the music to whatever genre and vibe that you like. Julian was super easy to work with and we chatted by phone just before the wedding weekend to confirm all of our introductions, special songs and musical choices. Christianne's voice is insane and the rest of the band was just incredible. They brought us on stage for the final song and let us sing to all our guests. Would book them over and over again if I had to choose! Definitely recommended!!!!

Reviewed on 3/11/2017 Laura Y

If you want an epic wedding reception, look no further than Brick Park! They played at our wedding reception on February 18, 2017 and literally had the dance floor packed all night long. They also played an acoustic set at our cocktail hour which people are still raving about.... Read More This band was amazing throughout our whole experience. The bandleader, Julian, made sure that all of our entrances, special dances, cake cutting, etc. were woven smoothly into the night… He was even able to accommodate a late change to the song for my father daughter dance. The rest of the band Christianne, Tim, Jim, Cameron and Tom, made sure everyone at our reception was having the time of their lives. Seriously, having Brick Park play at the wedding was like our own private concert. The band read the energy of the crowd perfectly and played songs that people just couldn’t resist dancing to—even my grandmother was out there dancing in her wheelchair! People keep telling us that our wedding was one of the best they’ve ever been to, and we know that’s because we chose Brick Park.

Brick Park killed it!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Lynsie B

Brick Park played at my wedding on Sept 12th 2015 and we had a fantastic experience! This was one of my big tasks to the wedding planning - to find a band for the wedding and I could not have found a better band. Christianne, Alex, Dave, Tom and Julian absolutely killed it from... Read More the ceremony to the last song at the reception. I worked with Julian about a year out to secure the date and about 6 weeks before the big day to coordinate the details. He provided excellent customer service in terms of his attention to detail and availability to talk with me by phone, email or even text. As for the day of the wedding, we had Julian play acoustic guitar at the ceremony and he coordinated with one of our guests who sang at the ceremony. They were perfectly in sync having only met that morning. From there, the band played acoustic at our cocktail hour and through dinner. Julian did a great job MC'ing the wedding party entries and other talking points throughout the night. Our guests were so excited at the energy and songs that the band was DJ'ing (they hadn't even started their official set yet) that the dance floor was already full and had to be cleared for the father/daughter and mother/son dances. Once their set started, Brick Park played a perfect mix of classic throwbacks and hits of today, but every song was played with a purpose - meaning that they played songs as they read the crowd throughout the night, which is obviously extremely important of a wedding band. Julian and his bandmates eventually called my wife and me up to the stage to belt out our own karaoke version of Don't Stop Believing by Journey - our guests were going crazy. From start to finish, Brick Park exceeded expectations and more then lived up to their reputation of the best wedding band in Boston. I highly recommend you hire this band especially if you have a young, fun guest list who likes to dance and party because this band brings it!

Reviewed on 1/17/2018 Tara L

Hiring Brick Park was one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding. We wanted our wedding to be a party, and we got it! We knew we wanted a band/DJ combo, and chose Brick Park after seeing them perform at Hennessy’s in Boston. We used Brick Park for our ceremony... Read More music (acoustic guitar), cocktail hour (guitar/saxophone duo) and reception (band/DJ combo). We also added Brick Park’s uplighting package. Julian was a pleasure to work with, and made great suggestions regarding the flow of the evening and song placement. Christianne has an amazing voice! The whole band is very talented and engaging. The band has a comprehensive song list, and also learned some new songs for our ceremony and first dance. Brick Park put on an amazing performance and our guests RAVED about the music. Two guests, in fact, are considering hiring Brick Park for their own weddings. We would recommend Brick Park without hesitation to anyone planning a wedding.

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Shaun H

"We booked Ryan Mchugh and Hit Play through Brick Park were absolutely spectacular at our wedding. We couldn't have possibly asked for a better experience from booking, to pre-event preparation, to day of performance. They did a fantastic job with the ceremony, cocktail hour,... Read More and absolutely rocked every song they played. The crowd was engaged the entire night and we've received numerous compliments on their performance from our guests. One guest even asked us for their information to book them for a future event. I would enthusiastically recommend them to anyone looking for an awesome, exceptionally talented, and professional band."

Reviewed on 12/02/2017 Meaghan K

BOOK THIS BAND – you will not be disappointed! Brick Park rocked our wedding from start to finish. They played during our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception at the Renaissance Boston Patriot Place Hotel. All we wanted was for our guests to have fun and dance all night. Brick... Read More Park made this happen. We didn’t give them a song list and just asked them to play to the crowd. When I say that everyone was on the dance floor, I mean everyone (the usual wallflowers, cranky relatives, guests in their 80s and 90s). The dance floor was packed all night and everyone had so much fun! We have had multiple guests reach out to ask for their contact info. Julian made the process seamless and was always very responsive to e-mails. We are so happy that we booked Brick Park and would highly recommend them to make your wedding an unforgettable time!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Jake S

Hit Play, Brick Parks other band played our wedding in Vermont on October 7th. They read the room and really got the party going. Their selection of songs was excellent and we would highly recommend them. The only reason I am not giving five stars is because of some minor... Read More timing issues that did not affect the overall party, but was noticed by me and our wedding planner. Overall though, great work!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Katie K

My husband and I do not have enough amazing things to say about Brick Park! They absolutely crushed it at our wedding!! Julian, Christianne, Tim, Jim, Cameron, and Tom were beyond anything we could’ve hoped for from a band. The energy they brought was just unbelievable. We... Read More signed them on to play live music at our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception and we couldn't be happier with every part. Everything was just perfect. We had a couple special requests for our ceremony and Julian made it no problem at all. All we asked for at cocktail hour was easy listening, and their choice of music was absolutely spot on. We overheard so many people saying how much they loved what they were playing. And during the reception was when they really killed it! They entire dance floor stayed packed the entire time! We didn’t make any special requests for what type of music we wanted for the reception and trusted they would be able to read our guests and figure out what would keep them dancing. And they blew us away with their ability to do just that! Once the dancing music started, everyone came to the dance floor and no one left it until our venue started kicking us out when it was time for the reception to end! We can’t even count how many of our guests asked us their name. But the best testament to how amazing they were is how many people told us this was the best wedding, or one of the best weddings, they’ve ever been to! We know Brick Park is the BIGGEST reason for this HUGE compliment! Everyone went on and on about how fun they had and we were constantly asked the name of our band! We most definitely would recommend them- They will not disappoint!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Natalie C

If you are looking for a band to absolutely kill it at your wedding look no further than Brick Park. Julian and the team are absolutely amazing to work with from the start. If you happen to be in the Boston proper area they have many shows available that you can go and watch to... Read More get an idea of just how amazing they are. My husband and I did this and we knew immediately that they were the best band for us based on how they performed live. From the time I spoke with Julian it was a seamlessly easy process from booking the contract to figuring out exactly what we wanted our wedding music to be. They performed at our wedding this past September at the Barn at Gibbet Hill from 6:30-12:15 AM and absolutely rocked the reception. They performed classic hits to top 40 and everything in between. All of our guests were thrilled to have such an amazing live band. They are still talking about it to this day! One thing I loved is that they were very open to playing original versions of songs as well. We wanted the original version of Into The Mystic by Van Morrison for our first dance which they were happy to accommodate. Finally, to our surprise during the reception, my husband and I were invited to sing with the band in front of all of our guests. It was such a surprise and the most fun moment at our wedding. We have so many amazing videos to look back on and I could not have asked for a better experience. If I could give them 10 stars I would and highly recommend them for any wedding!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Jessica H

Brick Park was incredible beyond words! We reached out to them over a year in advance and weren't able to see them at a gig until a month and a half later. Julian said that if another inquiry came in for our same date, we would have first right of refusal before they contracted... Read More with another couple. I can't even imagine another band doing that! Julian was seriously amazing to work with!! They were incredible to work with through the whole process! Pricing was reasonable and they are super nice and very professional. My husband and I saw them several times after we had signed the contract and Christianne started recognizing us and would give us hugs every time - she's the best! We utilized them for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. They were able to accommodate a special request for our first dance and the dance floor was absolutely packed the entire night. Our friends LOVED Brick Park!!! They haven't stopped talking about how great they were. The band was very entertaining and interactive - band members would come into the crowd and play/sing with the group on the dance floor. I would recommend them a million times over! Incredible band, amazing energy, great price, good people and extremely easy to work with!! I would give them 100 stars if I could!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Maggie and Doug C

We could not say enough incredible things about Brick Park! They played at our wedding in Connecticut (without a travel fee!- this was unique to many of the bands that we looked at!). We had seen Brick Park play at a bar in Boston when were looking at wedding bands. I introduced... Read More myself to Julian who I had emailed with in the weeks before. He was so nice and even offered to take a request for a song we might want to hear at our wedding- this was amazing and I was able to record it for my husband who was not able to be at the show due to work! This was only the beginning of how amazing and customizable the experience with Brick Park was. From the first dance (which they learned a new version of the song for!) to the playlist and the ceremony music- it was all perfect. They really read the room and kept the dance floor upbeat and crazy the whole night- just like we had hoped for! I HIGHLY recommend this band for anyone looking for professionals who really know how to put on a rocking party and are beyond easy to work with!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Sam C

Brick Park are amazing. We went to see a few bands before deciding on Brick Park and they were by far the best we saw. We knew they were good but on the wedding they were outstanding. We had so many people ask us where we found them . Julian is very easy to deal with and was... Read More happy to accommodate our requests to learn particular songs. Julian, Christianne and all the band have great vocals.

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Bailey M

Brick Park was hands down THE BEST addition to our wedding - 8/26/17~ Guests are still talking about how much fun they had, and how sore their limbs were the next day from dancing so much. We first saw them December 2016 at a local bar in Boston and I knew as soon as I heard... Read More their Gin Blossoms (Hey Jealousy!) cover that it was meant to be. We had to have them, I had to have them. A day or so later we booked and from that moment on, we went to every local show we could to see them play, take notes on our favorite songs, and get more and more pumped for our big day! Julian is awesome, so friendly and accommodating. I didn't have a strong opinion on ceremony songs, so just asked that he play whatever he wanted and it was perfect - and he was totally on board with my ridiculous intro song selections (bonus pts!). At some point in the night we went on stage to sing Journey - it has been determined the hubs and I missed our calling as vocalists, but happy to report our talents really shined through. I cannot say enough good things about Brick Park, they are so talented, fun and know how to get the party started, which is everything you could hope for. BAND - FOOD - DRINKS..that is what people will remember, and the dance floor is where the memories are made - Thank you, Brick Park for making our day unforgettable! We'll be seeing you around! Xo!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Vanessa F

Our guests are still raving about Brick Park Band!! Julian, Christianne, Tim, Jim, Cameron and Tom were an absolute blast! Julian made planning the wedding a breeze and we couldn’t be more grateful for that. From our first dance to singing with the band to dancing the night away... Read More we heard hit after hit from Brick Park!

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Josh D

We had the opportunity to have Brick Park's second band, Hit Play, perform at our wedding in Maine, and they were AMAZING!!! Besides the fact that they were able to make the trek north to be with us, they absolutely brought the house (well barn) down! Ryan and Julian were... Read More incredibly responsive and attentive to our vision for our wedding music from start to finish, always making us feel comfortable and at ease with the process. And the day of was just perfect. The band was super talented and they played an awesome selection of music tailored to what we had asked for, plus making sure the songs kept our guests dancing the whole night through. We are incredibly lucky to have had them as part of our day and they really were a huge part of how perfect the celebration went. Thank you Brick Park and THANK YOU Ryan and Hit Play!!!!

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Aleksa S

Brick Park will never let you down! They are the most incredible, kind, amazing, beautiful and loving people and will go out of their way to make your wedding day perfect! We were always able to get in touch with Julian and he was always quick to respond! Julian was very easy to... Read More work with and made planning stressless! Julian is very organized and all of the forms to fill out for the music selection was easy to follow and very helpful with how to make the right song choices. Not only did Julian call us the week before the wedding to go over all of our information and requests, but he and the band followed through with all of our requests and there were no surprises. They took quick breaks and knew how to entertain all the guests, so nobody would want to leave the dance floor. We can truthfully say that everyone at our wedding stayed on the dance floor all night and left our wedding with no voices and a great work out from dancing! We have seen Brick Park perform at bars, birthday parties and other weddings and we had no doubt that they would make us the happiest couple at our wedding. Each band member possesses such amazing musical talents and are absolutely amazing to listen, sing and dance to all night long! I mean if your guests are yelling at them to play one more song after what was supposed to be the last song about 5 times...you know they did more than an outstanding job! Julian rocking the guitar, Christianne singing with her amazing voice and the rest of the crew , Tim, Jim, Cameron and Tom..we love you guys and wish we could give you all more than 5 stars. We would recommend this band and could write forever about how much we love them!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Kristen H

Brick Park played our wedding in August 2017 and we had such a great time! We had them play light music for cocktail hour and then a 5 piece band for the full reception. They were professional, fun, and played a great mix of all the music that we requested.

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Ali S

Brick Park played at our barn wedding this past July. Julian played acoustic music at our ceremony, and the band put on an amazing show for our reception. They were incredibly easy going and communicative in the days leading up to the wedding, and made my husband and I feel like... Read More all of our requests would be met, no problem. And they were! They are really fun and get everyone on the dance floor from start to finish. My friends and family are still raving about how fun our wedding was, and Brick Park was no doubt part of the reason why it was such a great day. I would definitely recommend them for any event!

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Pamela L

In one word Amazing! From the day we booked them to the day they played at our wedding, it was a pleasure to deal with Julian & the Brick Park Band, they were very professional throughout the entire process. A month before our wedding we submitted our music selection... Read More planner. We had requested a few songs that the band didn’t have on their play list (Including our first dance song). Julian responded very quickly to say no problem, we will learn them!! And they did, flawlessly! We had Brick Park play for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. They did not disappoint. The dance floor was packed the entire evening and we were even called on stage to sing a song with them! Our guests have not stopped commenting on how great the band was. They were highly recommended by a friend and we couldn’t be happier and would also highly recommend them for any occasion. Thank you Julian and the Brick Park Band!! We look forward to seeing you play again soon.

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Jessica B

If I could give more than 5 stars, I absolutely would!!! Brick Park was the absolute best decision my husband and I made during our wedding planning process! We were BLOWN AWAY by just how AMAZING Brick Park was!!! We had the absolute BEST time dancing and breaking it down with... Read More the band and almost everyone was on the dance floor with us. They got everyone up and moving and I literally didn't sit down all night. Most fun I've had in such a long time! They also did the music for our ceremony and cocktail hour and were amazing. Brick Park is super affordable, but also beyond doubt the best band you can find!!! They are versatile and easy to work with and SUCH A BLAST!!! If you want a fun band that will make your guests and you have a night that you will remember forever as one of the most fun you have ever had, then LOOK NO FURTHER!!!! Book them now!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Sarah W

Brick Park made our wedding reception so special! Julian and Christianne performed as a duo for our wedding on June 25th, 2017. The venue was a small restaurant and having just the 2 of them perform worked well in this intimate setting. Julian was the em cee for the evening and... Read More Christanne was the DJ. They performed live (Julian on acoustic guitar) and Christianne was vocals. They are extremely talented and professional. For months leading up to our big day, Julian contacted us via email and phone to discuss our music preferences and the specifics of the event. As soon as my husband Paul and I entered our venue, Julian approached us and made sure to give us an outline for the night. We had so much fun and danced our butts off! We would recommend Brick Park to anyone looking to have a unique wedding experience with a private event feel.

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Kate S

We got married on June 10 and used Brick Park for both our ceremony and reception. They were amazing!! We highly recommend booking Brick Park if you can! Could not have asked for a better band for our wedding. We opted for the live ceremony music (guitar), live cocktail hour,... Read More acoustic dinner set, and full band for the reception. While I didn't see the cocktail hour performance, everything I did see was fantastic. Our guests all loved Brick Park and keep telling us how great they were. They were able to read the crowd well so that the dance floor was packed all night. Christianne was so nice and helped keep the party going with dance offs, shout outs etc. Julian, the band leader, was great. He was very nice, professional, and responsive, and helped us work through all of the music decisions for our big day. At the wedding he kept the bridal party in order for introductions even when my bustle took longer to finish than expected. He also worked well with our photographer/videographer - he easily changed plans when we had to cut the dinner set short so that we could get our parent dances and cake cutting in before the videographer left. Brick Park was great, and not to mention one of the less expensive bands we looked through. And they have a saxophone player which we loved! Thank you Brick Park for helping to make our wedding day so special :)

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Jenna H

Brick Park made our wedding into a PARTY! I was initially hesitant to book a wedding band because of the price. However, before the end of the night, they had me convinced that we'd made the right choice! Julian was easy to work with, answering all of our questions and designing... Read More a package that exactly fit our needs. The singing and music were really excellent, and Brick Park had out guests on the dance floor before dinner was even served. The dance floor was packed all night long, and they did a really good job picking songs that fit our style and taste. Throughout the evening and for days after, we had guests raving about the band. Choosing Brick Park was one of the best, if not THE best, choice we made during wedding planning. BOOK THEM IF YOU CAN!!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Brad F

Brick Park from top to bottom is the BEST in the business. They made it so easy for us before and during our wedding. Unlike other bands, Brick Park makes it the Bride, Groom, and guests party - not theirs. They are extremely personable and know how to read the crowd and make... Read More sure everyone is having a blast. Thank you Brick Park for making such a memorable night!

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Kelly C

We booked Brick Park for our April 2017 wedding in Newton. Stop your search here and book them. Hiring them as our band was hands down one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. They're incredible performers, but also so fun and easy to work with, flexible, down to... Read More earth and so nice. From ceremony to last song the day was seamless, flawless and a total blast. Seriously, book them and you won't regret it.

Julian Morelli

As Brick Park's owner and bandleader, Julian works closely with clients every step of the way to ensure that their wedding is nothing less than perfect. Julian holds a B.A. from Berklee College of Music, and is an accomplished multi-instrumentalist, vocalist, and sound engineer. Julian is also bilingual (fluent in both English and Spanish).