Bridal Artistry Kansas City on-site makeup & hair

Overland Park, Olathe, Kansas City & Surrounding Metro Area

Onsite Makeup & Hair Styling

Bridal Artistry Kansas City is Your Personal Beauty Team. Wherever you are or whatever the occasion--we bring our talented team to you for your makeup & hair styling needs. We enhance your natural beauty & create beautiful results, all at your convenience.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Overland Park, Olathe, Kansas City & Surrounding Metro Area (913) 583-0747
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Angela M

Lisa was the make-up artist for me and for my four bridesmaids in early September. I would recommend her services to any bride. My experience started off well as when I called her, my availability for a trial was limited. She was more than happy to accommodate my schedule... Read More and come to my home for the trial. While I had talked to other locations and considered having additional trials to compare prior to meeting Lisa, once I had the appointment, I signed the contract. She was professional and courteous. She worked with me on changes that I wanted for the wedding day. On the wedding day, she came to us and completed make-up on all five of us. She dealt with differing ages and skin types with ease and was completely calm and a joy to be around that day. At the end of a very long day, each of us looked as we had when the day started!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Anna D

Lisa and DiAnn did an amazing job on our hair and makeup! I could not have asked for a better pair and they truly made my wedding day special!

Lisa Lawson

I have worked with men & women of all ages & races, doing makeup for their weddings, photo shoots, television appearances, print publications & other special events throughout Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, and Kansas City. I got my start more than 20 years ago working as a makeup artist for top retailers & different leading cosmetic lines. In 2002 I moved to Maryland and worked as a freelance artist and original team member for Bridal Artistry DC. Today, I am pleased to provide the same great on-location makeup & hair styling services here at home through Bridal Artistry Kansas City.