Bridal Artistry Kansas City on-site makeup & hair

Overland Park, Olathe, Kansas City & Surrounding Metro Area

Onsite Makeup & Hair Styling

Bridal Artistry Kansas City is Your Personal Beauty Team. Wherever you are or whatever the occasion--we bring our talented team to you for your makeup & hair styling needs. We enhance your natural beauty & create beautiful results, all at your convenience.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Overland Park, Olathe, Kansas City & Surrounding Metro Area (913) 583-0747
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Kaci F

Lisa and her assistant were so great to work with and so professional. They did my makeup as well as 4 of my bridesmaids and my mother in law. Plus putting some lip gloss on the flower girl and junior bridesmaid to make them feel special! She was so fun and easy to work... Read More with. I knew the minute that we started my trial that things were going to be great! She really listened to me and what I wanted! As someone who loves makeup I was a little hesitant to let someone else do my makeup but I am so glad that Lisa was there. She arrived right on time on the day of and was able to do her work quickly and efficiently. She made me feel so relaxed and handled all of my random happy crying very well! Through all the happy tears my makeup held up so well and I truly felt like a princess! Lisa is definitely one of the best and I would highly recommend her!

2017-07-17T17:42:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kaci! Marin and I truly enjoyed working with you and your bridal party too! You are one of the loveliest brides we have ever worked with and we are thrilled that we were a part of helping you get ready on your big... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/13/2017

Lisa does an amazing job! I loved the makeup she did for my bridal party and myself on the day of my wedding. At the makeup trial she really took the time to find out what we were wanting and is very friendly and accommodating. I would highly recommend using Lisa for your makeup... Read More for any event!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Angela M

Lisa was the make-up artist for me and for my four bridesmaids in early September. I would recommend her services to any bride. My experience started off well as when I called her, my availability for a trial was limited. She was more than happy to accommodate my schedule... Read More and come to my home for the trial. While I had talked to other locations and considered having additional trials to compare prior to meeting Lisa, once I had the appointment, I signed the contract. She was professional and courteous. She worked with me on changes that I wanted for the wedding day. On the wedding day, she came to us and completed make-up on all five of us. She dealt with differing ages and skin types with ease and was completely calm and a joy to be around that day. At the end of a very long day, each of us looked as we had when the day started!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Kaitlyn M

Lisa was so great to work with! She is the sweetest and made sure that every detail was perfect on my wedding day, even when I surprised her the morning of and wanted something completely different from my makeup trial! I would absolutely work with Lisa again and am so thankful... Read More she was a part of my wedding day!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Anna D

Lisa and DiAnn did an amazing job on our hair and makeup! I could not have asked for a better pair and they truly made my wedding day special!

Lisa Hoskins

I have worked with men & women of all ages & races, doing makeup for their weddings, photo shoots, television appearances, print publications & other special events throughout Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, and Kansas City. I got my start more than 20 years ago working as a makeup artist for top retailers & different leading cosmetic lines. In 2002 I moved to Maryland and worked as a freelance artist and original team member for Bridal Artistry DC. Today, I am pleased to provide the same great on-location makeup & hair styling services here at home through Bridal Artistry Kansas City.