A personal touch to your bridal gown search!

A luxury Bridal Boutique in the heart of Upper Montclair New Jersey. Carrying an exclusive assortment of American & European designer bridal gowns, headpieces, and accessories. Providing private appointments in an intimate & relaxed setting, we want your bridal gown search to be one of the many wonderful memories of your wedding!

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

623 Valley Rd, Montclair, NJ (201) 303-9639

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Candace J

Rachel is an amazing and gifted designer. The colors and fabric that she choose were completely different than I would have expected and spectacular in the end result. Here eye for detail is unparalleled and her craftmanship skills are superior. I would recommend her for anyone... Read More wanting to have a custom-made dress that is different from anything else on the market."

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Jean F

"Rachel Sweebe designed and created the most perfect wedding dress for me. I felt like a princess in the dress. It conveyed my personality and style and fit me to a 'T'! Dealing with Rachel was a great experience she was considerate, conscious of my wants and made the experience... Read More personal."

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Lauren L

Rachel is extremely professional and a very talented designer and maker. She went above and beyond to make sure that my custom dress was perfect -- from the top-quality materials, construction, to the fit. I cherish the dress you made for me, Rachel, and I'm so happy to have... Read More worked with you. I recommend you to every engaged woman I meet! Your brides are very lucky ladies.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Priya W

Rachel is so talented. She designed and crafted my dress and I could not have been more pleased with the process and the result. Thank you!

Rachel Sweebe

Before opening Bridal Atelier Montclair, I spent over 20 years working as a designer in the fashion industry, so when I got married, I designed & made my own wedding gown. The experience of creating my dress ignited in me a passion for everything bridal. From the luxe fabrics, to sophisticated silhouettes, I couldn’t get enough! That passion grew into a custom bridal business where I worked with each bride, designing & constructing each dress by hand. Now, with Bridal Atelier, I’ve made it my mission to bring that same custom sensibility, & personal touch to your bridal gown search.