Bridal Biz Beauty

Rochester, Buffalo, Syracuse and the Finger Lakes area

Glam on the go

We are a traveling hair & make-up company that specializes in weddings and grouped bookings. Our teams are vetted and trained to instill consistency and reliability for our clients. Planning a wedding or your beauty needs for any event can be stressful. We strive to be the leaders in our industry to make this process convenient, empowering, and pressure free. Sharing our tips and tricks with you will better prepare you for the best experience possible. On the date of your event you can trust that Beauty Entourage will give you that picture perfect look that you will cherish for a lifetime. We are currently providing on location services in Rochester, Buffalo, Syracuse and Finger Lakes Areas

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Rochester, Buffalo, Syracuse and the Finger Lakes area (585) 503-7143
WEBSITE INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Jessica D

I had an amazing expierience with Bridal Biz! I was so comfortable and relaxed for both my hair trials and the day of my wedding! My bridal party still raves about how much fun we had getting our hair and makeup done!! I would recomment them to anyone and everyone!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Julie W

Simply the best!! Linda did an amazing job with me and my 6 bridesmaids makeup. Linda was very sweet and organized. She fit right in with us girls that morning! Our makeup last through out the right into the next morning, I highly recommend Linda.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Jen M

Linda and crew were very nice to work with. They were on time and listened to what we wanted done. Very talented! I would definitely recommend.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Jen M

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Mary B

Linda was fantastic! My hair and makeup for my special day were beautiful and natural to me! She incorporated my unique headpiece and was so comforting and confident to work with! I was exceptionally pleased with her professionalism and skills.

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Tina G

Linda was amazing!! she did mine and 6 of my bridesmaids. Everyone loved their makeup! It was a crazy morning and Linda was very calm and so sweet! She made my day so stress free. Our makeup last all night!! I highly recommend Linda for your makeup artist.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Tiffany S

Loved Linda and her Team (Julie and Sonja)!!! I had a huge wedding party. I'm not from New York but my husband is. We decide to get married at Ventosa Winery. I had to find a hairstylist and makeup artist right away. I come across of Bridal Biz Beauty website. I called them and... Read More they return my phone call right away! Linda was so sweet and answer all of my questions that I had. Linda and her team were right on time. Were very profesiscal and a blast that morning. They made my whole day stress free!!! My bridesmaids and I loved our updo's!! It last the whole night!! Our makeup look FLAWLESS thanks to Linda. She did a beautiful job with my bridesmaids, moms and myself!! We all received so many compliments on our makeup throughout the night. I highly recommend Linda and her team. You wont be disappointed!!