Bridal Biz Beauty

Rochester, Buffalo, Syracuse and the Finger Lakes area

Glam on the go

We are a traveling hair & make-up company that specializes in weddings and grouped bookings. Our teams are vetted and trained to instill consistency and reliability for our clients. Planning a wedding or your beauty needs for any event can be stressful. We strive to be the leaders in our industry to make this process convenient, empowering, and pressure free. Sharing our tips and tricks with you will better prepare you for the best experience possible. On the date of your event you can trust that Beauty Entourage will give you that picture perfect look that you will cherish for a lifetime. We are currently providing on location services in Rochester, Buffalo, Syracuse and Finger Lakes Areas

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Rochester, Buffalo, Syracuse and the Finger Lakes area (585) 503-7143

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Elizabeth M

Linda is kind, passionate, and a lot of fun to work with! She is quick to respond to questions and makes you feel like a princess on your wedding day! My make-up looked beautiful and stayed on all night through tears, sweat, and lots of dancing! I enjoyed working with her during... Read More the trial and the big day--she makes you feel comfortable and taught me a lot about make-up! I would definitely recommend her services to any bride looking for flawless make-up and a fun time!

Reviewed on 11/25/2017 Alyssa W

I loved working with Linda (makeup) and her partner Sonja (hair) for my wedding. From first contact, Linda was always professional, prompt, kind, accommodating, and easy to get along with. We met out for coffee so I could get a feel for how she works, and I felt comfortable with... Read More her right from the start. Then I had my makeup trial and Linda listened closely to how I normally wear makeup (or rather, don't) and what I'm comfortable with, and she constantly asked for feedback throughout the trial. I loved how I looked that day, like me but better. Linda sent me off to Sonja for my hair trial, and again, instantly felt comfortable and like I could have known them forever. The day of our wedding, both Sonja and Linda were on time to our hotel. Both women were so great to have around that morning, kept me from getting crazy anxious. They are both easygoing, fun and engaging. This is all icing on the cake, because their work is the most important thing. My hair (and my girls') stayed in place and my curls held up for the entire day! And my makeup was amazing. It didn't feel heavy or cakey at all, I just felt like a fancy version of myself, and I usually wear BB creams if I need a little foundation. My now husband loved my look too. I felt like a princess, thanks to these lovely ladies!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Marlana P

Linda exceeded all of my hopes/expectations. I did a make-up trial a few months prior which proved to be a huge help because she learned more about my normal makeup style, and gave me recommendations for preparing leading up to the wedding (i.e. moisturizing, etc.). She was... Read More professional but friendly right from the start and made me and my sisters feel comfortable. I have raved about her and honestly the pictures of that day speak for themselves she made me look like the absolute best version of myself. I cannot thank her enough!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Steph B

I might go overboard here but I can't say enough about Linda! She is amazing at what she does and is such a beautiful person on the inside and out. Before the big day she was in contact with me just to settle the schedule and her texts were so sweet. I knew we were off to a good... Read More start. My trial went perfect! For the wedding day I can't decide what I treasured more...how beautiful she made us look or how much of a calming presence she was on such a big day. I firmly believe you set your day with the people you surround yourself with in the morning and I'm so grateful Linda was there. Even when we had a little bit of a hiccup she was so calm and just worked with it! I would recommend Linda 100X over again and again!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Lisa B

I hired Linda for my wedding day hair and makeup and everything in between from my engagement photos to my bridal shower. Linda and her team are more than amazing. I can not put into words how talented Linda is. I would show Linda a picture of a hair style or a makeup look and... Read More she was not only able to replicate the picture but was able to individualize the style to me. It was so great working with Linda and strongly recommend Linda and her team!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Jessica D

I had an amazing expierience with Bridal Biz! I was so comfortable and relaxed for both my hair trials and the day of my wedding! My bridal party still raves about how much fun we had getting our hair and makeup done!! I would recomment them to anyone and everyone!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Julie W

Simply the best!! Linda did an amazing job with me and my 6 bridesmaids makeup. Linda was very sweet and organized. She fit right in with us girls that morning! Our makeup last through out the right into the next morning, I highly recommend Linda.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Jen M

Linda and crew were very nice to work with. They were on time and listened to what we wanted done. Very talented! I would definitely recommend.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Mary B

Linda was fantastic! My hair and makeup for my special day were beautiful and natural to me! She incorporated my unique headpiece and was so comforting and confident to work with! I was exceptionally pleased with her professionalism and skills.

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Tina G

Linda was amazing!! she did mine and 6 of my bridesmaids. Everyone loved their makeup! It was a crazy morning and Linda was very calm and so sweet! She made my day so stress free. Our makeup last all night!! I highly recommend Linda for your makeup artist.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Tiffany S

Loved Linda and her Team (Julie and Sonja)!!! I had a huge wedding party. I'm not from New York but my husband is. We decide to get married at Ventosa Winery. I had to find a hairstylist and makeup artist right away. I come across of Bridal Biz Beauty website. I called them and... Read More they return my phone call right away! Linda was so sweet and answer all of my questions that I had. Linda and her team were right on time. Were very profesiscal and a blast that morning. They made my whole day stress free!!! My bridesmaids and I loved our updo's!! It last the whole night!! Our makeup look FLAWLESS thanks to Linda. She did a beautiful job with my bridesmaids, moms and myself!! We all received so many compliments on our makeup throughout the night. I highly recommend Linda and her team. You wont be disappointed!!