Largest Selection of Gowns in the DFW Metroplex

Located in Old Town Lewisville, Bridal Boutique carries the most extensive selection of gowns and bridesmaid dresses in the entire metroplex. We're a full-service salon dedicated to serving the bride the way you should be served. Our friendly staff will help you find your dream gown! We also have gowns from Berta, Olvis Lace Luxe, and Lusan Mandongus!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

143 W. Main St, Lewisville, TX (972) 219-8500

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Mary Ellen B

This place is AMAZING! I first heard about BB when my mom used their sister store for another formal gown. We had to go into the actual bridal section one day for some alterations, and the entire staff couldn't be any friendlier. That was when I knew I wanted to come back... Read More whenever I got engaged. From seeing my name on the wall when I walked in to the incredible help from our consultant Sandy, I felt so very special. I ended up buying the very first dress I tried on, and I am so happy I did! Of course I loved this gorgeous gown, but more than that, I loved my entire experience with BB. Sandy was so excited for me, and felt more like a lifelong friend than someone I had just met to help me find my wedding dress. I love her and everyone at this place! I have since recommended this boutique to several friends who have gotten their wedding dresses here, and will continue to do so. They are the absolute best!

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Cory T

My mom actually bought her dress here so I wanted to do the same but I wasn't going to force it. Luckily this place knocked it out of the park - so many beautiful gowns and the staff was PHENOMENAL!!! I worked with Sandy and she made my overwhelming wedding dress experience... Read More completely enjoyable!! Can't say enough positive things about this place!!

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Badi F

I loved my experience with Bridal Boutique! It was the second dress store I went to and the last! They were very helpful and listened to everything that I wanted. I ended up paying a little more than what I had walked in planning on spending but the dress absolutely BLEW me... Read More away! I ended up with the "Jenny" dress by the designer Enzoani. Bridal Boutique took care of all of my alterations and also steamed my dress two days before my wedding for free! Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Megan C

They have an AMAZING selection of dresses! Miranda was so helpful! She helped me find lots of different dresses that I loved and then narrow them down to THE dress! They have a wide selection of styles and prices, so there is something for every bride. I felt very comfortable... Read More here, and they clearly care about their brides. I said yes to the dress here, and so should you!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Ashton G

I can't even tell you how amazing my experience at BB Lewisville was!! My best friend got her dress here and told me to check it out because they have SOOO many designers so she knew I would find something that I loved even though I really didn't know what I wanted going in.... Read More My consultant was Wyn (and let me tell you, I FREAKING LOVE HER!). I didn't want to spend a ton on my dress and told her my budget and she absolutely stuck to it. She showed me all that the store had to offer but steered me in the right direction the whole time. She really listened to everything I had to say during the whole appointment and the first dress I tried on with her was THE ONE! I still tried on about 12 more gowns to make sure, but I couldn't get that first one out of my mind!! She was so sweet and encouraging through the entire process and really made me feel so special and so comfortable. I went into my appointment a little nervous and scared that I wouldn't find anything, but Wyn found me multiple dresses that I could have left happy with! I also want to mention how cute the boutique is!! Perfect to take a million pictures of you in your dress so that you can look at them on your phone until the big day:) Please please try this place out! I know you won't be disappointed!! And fingers crossed you end up getting Wyn! She is an absolute doll!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Courtney R

From the moment I walked into Bridal Boutique, the experience was exactly what the other boutiques I had visited were lacking. On an overall experience level, they check off all of the boxes--cute shop, champagne, and friendly staff to check you in. Their selection is huge, but... Read More what really sets them apart are their consultants, especially Wyn, who was absolutely amazing throughout the entire process--so sweet, great at listening to exactly what you're looking for, and a great eye for what works. I came in for two appointments and walked into the first one pretty confused and overwhelmed: I had been to four other appointments over the same weekend and was really confused about what I wanted. We made lots of progress toward in the first appointment, and Wyn suggested that I take a day or two to sleep on everything and scheduled an appointment for me later in the week. When we came back with a much smaller group, she greeted me at the door and talked through what I was thinking again. We pulled a few dresses together, but one of her picks was exactly what I had been looking for initially. We tried it first and didn't even bother with the others--we had found the dress!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Niya B

Had an absolutely perfect experience here. BB’s dress selection by far surpasses any in the DFW area. KATHY IS THE BEST. She made the process so incredibly easy and I never once felt as if I was being pushed toward any decision. I really cannot put into words how extremely... Read More wonderful she is! She was always so patient, kind and caring! She worked with me effortlessly to find the PERFECT dress for my big day. THANK YOU KATHY. You are the absolute best. Highly recommend this boutique and HIGHLY recommend you ask for Kathy!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Phuong N

I was dreading the whole process of finding a dress but Danielle definitely made it easier. I knew I would be back after the first appt, just had to decide on which dress. Told Danielle what look I was going for and she picked out different styles for me to try on. One of which... Read More was the one I decided on. She did an amazing job! Weekdays are much better times to go FYI.

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Cassondra H

I worked with Danielle at BB, and she is amazing! It took me two appointments to find "the one," and she was SO patient with me. I decided to add some custom beading to my dress, and she's been there every step of the way: sending sketches, helping me coordinate with my... Read More seamstress, following up to see if I need accessories, etc...definitely went above and beyond. I was so nervous about this process, but she's made it a breeze! Thank you Danielle! Sidenote: I recommend a weekday appointment. My first appointment (on a Saturday) was a little hectic

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Lindsay A

Love bridal boutique! My stylist Danielle was amazing! Finding my dress was a stress free and fun experience. I went to David's bridal at first, and it was just okay, selection was so-so and service was nothing special. Then I went to BB and was taken aback by the large... Read More selection and friendly staff, especially Danielle! I cannot speak highly enough of this place. Would 100% recommend to anyone looking for their perfect dress!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Abby H

I had THE BEST experience at Bridal Boutique in Lewisville. I credit my wonderful experience to my Bridal Stylist, Veronica. I went in a little overwhelmed, and not completely sure what I was looking for. Veronica was able to recognize my style right away. She pulled so many... Read More beautiful dresses, but more importantly she found THE ONE! She was so kind, patient, and knowledgeable. I would recommend this place to anyone, and I would highly suggest getting an appointment with Veronica if you can!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Mackenzie D

Best experience I could have ever asked for when going to try on dresses for the first time! Everyone was so nice and patient with my party of 11 people. The lady who helped me was so kind and made the process so easy and didn’t pressure me into trying anything I didn’t want to.... Read More Definitely said yes to my dress at the Bridal Boutique and would HIGHLY recommend going!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Ronda L

Amazing options in a variety of sizes. I said "yes to the dress" at Bridal Boutique and appreciate the help I received when shopping. My dress was stunning and more beautiful than I could have imagined. I am a larger, curvy girl and needed options in larger sizes. This store... Read More has an exceptional variety of gowns for all sizes of women.

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Katrina H

Veronica, Amy and the entire staff made finding the dress incredible. I could not have asked for a better experience! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Danielle C

My stylist knew what she was talking about! She put me in several gowns that I could walk down the aisle in, I had no idea how to choose. There is no issue of inventory here. As I tried my favorites back on my stylist had great input that ultimately led me to choose my gown. I... Read More couldn't of done it without her! Brides, this boutique is an absolute must. Thank you Bridal Boutique!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Chani R

I had a wonderful experience here at bb lewisville! Just when I thought I was going to leave empty handed my amazing stylist came out with the most perfect dress!! I said "I HAVE to try that on". && when I did! It was the one!! Thank you so much for a great experience I would... Read More highly recommend this bridal salon!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Rachel W

The entire experience from beginning to end was amazing! I walked in not really knowing what I wanted and she helped me find my style while respecting my price range. This was the first and only boutique we used, and I'm so happy we did!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Kasey T

This is the perfect place to go find your perfect dress! I worked with Sandy and she was the absolute best. She knows the store in-and-out, can read her brides emotions, and will not give up until everyone is happy! Thank you all for the most amazing experience that I will never... Read More forget :) -Kasey Throgmorton

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Jen M

I've never left a one star review for any business that being said; I had the worst experience at the Bridal Boutique solely because of the consultant. She was impatient, rude, and when shown dresses that I liked she quickly shut down all of them... and I quote "That's out of... Read More her price range, that's out of her price range too, I hate Pinterest because it doesn't show the designers and there pricing." She didn't even try to have hope or ask what it was I liked about the dresses we were showing her from my Pinterest. When I walked off to be alone with a friend to talk about if my fiance would like the dress I was in and the price of it she accused us of taking pictures of the price tag and was extremely rude toward me. That is when I had, had it and we left. Lastly, the Bridal Boutique does not have a lot of options for a max budget of $1,600.

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Kayla C

Bought my wedding dress at the Bridal Boutique in Lewisville and it was stunning. Fit was perfect when it came in and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Definitely recommend shopping for your dress at this shop!

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Lori D

I found the perfect dress on my first visit. The individuals at the salon who helped me took my ideas to heart and found the perfect gown for my day. My now husband absolutely LOVED my dress. It was stunning and beautiful, one of a kind. Even when it came to the alterations, the... Read More seamstress was amazing to work with and made my dress fit to a "t". Amazing bridal salon to work with. Highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Maddy R

Very disappointed. I heard SUCH great things about this place. I had one bridal appointment at 10am and had BB at 1:30pm. Well, I found my dress at my first appointment, and the boutique I bought from said boutiques are very understanding if a bride finds a dress (because they... Read More obviously don't want to waste their time if the bride has already found the dress somewhere else). The boutique I bought from said it happens often, and they cancel the appointment and don't charge the cancellation fee, and that I should do the same. Well, the woman I spoke to said there was a waiting list of 7 people that day and that's why they have the cancellation fee. Understandable, however, do you want me to go to your boutique and meander around for my 2 hr. appointment, or would you rather take one of those standbys? Probably the latter. So now I'm charged with a $100 fee because I found my dress somewhere else. Ultimately, just upset somewhere I heard great things about (and has so many great reviews) has a poor cancelation policy. It'd be different if I just didn't show or didn't want to go anymore, but I found my dress and didn't want to waste my or the consultant's time.

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Amy S

More than worth the trip... I said "Yes" to the dress back in October and said "Yes" to my husband last weekend... and I couldn't of been happier with my dress. I had an amazing consultant working with me in October, she listened to what I was looking for in a dress and after a... Read More few dresses (which were all great choices) she brought me the 'one'. My dress came in months in advance, which was great in the end (a bit difficult to figure out when to hurry down there and get back to Tulsa, but we did it) and even ordered a gorgeous belt to go with the dress (which ended up being attached to the dress). Overall, I loved my experience there! Worth a weekend away with my two best friends on my mom to find 'the dress'!

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Alyssa G

Hands down THE BEST dress shopping experience! I had been to three other salons aside from this one and they did not compare to the excellent service provided here. On top of having TONS of absolutely GORGEOUS gowns to choose from, the associate I worked with, Sandy, was so... Read More sweet and made, the whole experience so special for me and my family. Their entire staff was so welcoming and devoted to making this such a memorable moment. Because they have so many options it can become a little overwhelming, but she was ON POINT at helping me narrow down my decision to find the dress that perfectly matched my style and personality. She also perfectly paired a veil with my dress, just to give me an idea of what it would all look like, that I ended up purchasing the veil as well. I am sooooo happy with my truly one-of-a-kind Martina Liana gown. You will not regret shopping here!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Caty J

I decided to go here when I was unable to find the right dress after visiting 3 other stores. I wish I had started my wedding dress shopping at Bridal Boutique! They had the largest selection of dresses I had seen at store and they plan to continue expanding! They start at... Read More around $1,000 and move upward from there. They have a large selection of sample dresses and I was able to purchase a beautiful Watters dress (originally $2,200) for $1,100. Emily was my consultant. She was very easy to work with, really listened to what style I was looking for, and wasn't in your face enthusiastic (which I had at another store and did not like). She was also incredibly helpful/attentive and made it a very enjoyable experience. I made an appointment for a Tuesday afternoon which was nice because I pretty much had the place to myself. I loved it here!