Largest Selection of Gowns in the DFW Metroplex

Located in Old Town Lewisville, Bridal Boutique carries the most extensive selection of gowns and bridesmaid dresses in the entire metroplex. We're a full-service salon dedicated to serving the bride the way you should be served. Our friendly staff will help you find your dream gown!

143 W. Main St, Lewisville, TX

Reviewed on 3/14/2016 Meagan T

I went with my cousin to Bridal Boutique when she was looking for her wedding dress and she was helped by the most amazing staff member, Candice. I was newly engaged and living overseas (in Asia... no hope to find a dress there!) and thought I still had time to buy my dress.... Read More When I found out that it can take up to 9 months for a dress to come in I panicked (I was only in town for the holidays and hadn't planned to come back to dress shop until May)! I am plus size and called around to lots of stores in the area that claim to have plus size gowns only to find out that most have 6-7 in store to try on. That wasn't good enough! I called Bridal Boutique and they said they had 50+ in store to try on! Relief set in. I was excited to learn that I had Candice too. She was perfect. She listened to everything I said, brought me only dresses she thought I would like and nothing outside of my price range. She was great at her job and knew how to read my expressions and emotions to know exactly how I felt about a dress. I never expected to find "the" dress on the first day of shopping, but I did. This was such a relief to me! Finding a plus size dress in a very limited time is a lot of pressure. I loved the dress I picked and found it funny that the brand just happened to be "Essence of Australia" when I was marrying a man from Australia. Ask for Candice if you go because she will make you feel at ease and help you find the dress, just like she did for myself and my cousin.

Reviewed on 3/05/2016 Monica P

I can't say enough positive things about all the ladies at Bridal Boutique! I was looking for a dress that was not strapless. That was the first thing out of my mouth at any bridal salon we went to. Bridal Boutique is the only place that listened to me! I worked with Carol and... Read More she never made me try on a dress that was sleeveless. She didn't make me envision anything. She listened to me! I showed her a picture of what I was looking for in my price range and she nailed it! My experience was wonderful and I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 2/23/2016 Sarah D

Bridal Boutique is amazing! I had the best appointment with the best associate. Candace knew exactly what would look great on me even when I didn't. She was so creative in coming up with ways to customize my dress. I can't wait for it to come in!!

Reviewed on 5/09/2016 Jessica H

Every bride should feel worthy and deserving. I was so hopeful of having a great experience at Lewisville Bridal Boutique but I ended up so disappointed and let down. This was my first experience dress shopping. I came with my mom and sister and with a budget of $1500. So we... Read More were ushered upstairs where the $1500 and under dresses were located. My consultant and I squeezed into a tiny dressing room, think bathroom stall size, separated by just a curtain. I didn't care. I was so excited to be trying on a wedding dress for the first time! But during the process I realized just how severe the segregation was, based on budgets. I could see a party of girls downstairs laughing with champagne and snacks being served. I had noticed the chiller of champagne in the lobby and the champagne flutes on display. Lavish decorations, real dressing rooms and champagne were only for those that could afford to be downstairs where most of the dresses. We were not even offered water. I found some dresses I liked there but could not bring myself to go back strictly based on principle.

Reviewed on 4/28/2016 Megan F

Ask for Amy!! She was so professional and SO helpful! After getting an idea as to what I was looking for, she only showed me those specific styles within my budget. She was honest and extremely helpful. When my dress came in I thought the color looked a little off. I ended up... Read More taking it home to look at it in better light. I was in tears due to the dress looking yellow and ended up calling Amy to see what I should do. She asked me to bring the dress back up to the store so she could look at it with her own eyes. Long story short she sent it back to the designer and had me try on a different dress (same designer). I LOVED it. The designer ended up sending me the different dress which terrified my family, but I knew with Amy's help it was going to work out. Amy turned what could have been a disaster into a dream dress. I felt beautiful in the second dress and I can't thank Amy enough for her understanding, support, and help! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I can't brag on her enough. She is an angel!

Reviewed on 1/31/2016

My daughter had a scheduled Sunday apt. And our experience was less than expected, to say the least. We left very disappointed after about 2&1/2 hours. I was satisfied with BB in the past so thought we would start there looking for my daughter's gown. While the consultant did... Read More pull dresses according what my daughter thought she wanted, she never attempted to suggest anything different. She tried on all the same style basically, all the while making no progress. My daughter got the feeling the consultant really didn't want to be there. We were never offered anything to drink for almost 3 hours! The consultant was preoccupied with her choice of music and how the other consultants hide veils from her "because they think it's funny". We were very thirsty and disappointed when we left! I am happy to say my daughter found her dream dress the next weekend in Plano.

Reviewed on 1/18/2016

I came here because I knew of a few friends who bought their gowns here. It must've been the sales associate I had, but my experience wasn't great. When I arrived for my appointment, I was informed that the second floor of their inventory wasn't available because they were... Read More painting. No one called ahead of time to warn me, which would've been nice since most of the gowns in my budget were on that floor. Also, why would you leave your inventory with wet paint? We proceeded anyways, and I tried on a bunch of gowns, but none screamed 'the one.' I asked if I could schedule a second appointment so I could see the inventory on the second floor. I was informed in a very alarmist tone that I would need to have my dress ordered that week to have in time for my July wedding, though there was a bride there that had a May wedding. I asked again for a second appointment and the consultant said that I would not find a dress prettier than the one that I was wearing. I must also note that my appointment was on the last day of some trunk show, so that may have motivated her to get a sale there, but it stressed me out and made me not want to come back. So I didn’t, and found my dress elsewhere.

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 Angel W

Cindy was truthful about what looked good and what didn't. She also helped me find the perfect accessories. Definitely go! I would have never thought they had so many dresses for such a small place, but they have the perfect dress!

This was the best!!!

Reviewed on 12/17/2015 Mary M

Wow!! Bridal Boutique is awesome. First of all, it is easy to access since it is not in a huge city. Candace who helped us was an absolute dream. We went on a Tuesday, so we were the only people there. From what I heard from other brides, though, you get the same one-on-one... Read More attention when it is at it's busiest. Unlike another salon I went to, all of my guests were allowed to come on the floor with me and pick out dresses, which was really fun for them and for me. I was also allowed to pick up anything I saw that I liked. I tried on probably 20 dresses and Candace never blinked an eye, she was there to make sure I found my perfect dress. They have a HUGE selection of dresses, broken down into many different price points ranging from $800-$4000+. The great thing is it is separated by area of the store, so unless you went into a different area, you would not be falling in love with a dress way out of your price range. They also have a lot of options to add many different kinds of straps, belts, etc. Candace helped me envision my dress in a completely different fashion and I actually bought it and customized it upon her recommendation. I can not say enough great things!!

Reviewed on 12/07/2015 Alexis R

A great salon with a wonderful staff! They give you a variety of dresses to try on and do not limit you to the amount you want to try. Although I didn't buy my dress here due to a lower budget, I would recommend this salon for their attention to detail and really caring about... Read More their customers' needs and preferences. Really a great option in the DFW area!

Reviewed on 12/05/2015 Kacie H

This place was perfect from start to finish. My associate, Candice, was so thoughtful and listened incredibly well. After discussing what I wanted, she went straight to the dress she had in mind and it ended up being the winner! The rooms were private enough that we didn't feel... Read More crowded and we definitely didn't feel pressured or rushed. I can't say enough good things about our experience and especially Candice!

The perfect bridal salon!

Reviewed on 11/19/2015 Jessica M

When I had wedding dress shopping in mind in a cute boutique this was exactly what I had in mind. They had a ton of selections to choose from. I must have tried on at least 50 dresses! I ended up buying my dress here after going several other places to try on dresses. I just... Read More wanted to make sure. No other place even came close to this place. The employees are great to work with and very helpful.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

I am going to try and sum up my experience here the easiest way possible.......AMAZING!!!! I went everywhere in the Dallas area, I mean everywhere. I probably tried on close to 200 gowns and was on the brink of exhaustion when I found out about this place. I wish it had been... Read More my first stop though. I went to the Bridal Boutique about a week ago and was helped by Sandy....she was awesome! We tried on about 10 gowns and when I realized all of them were contenders I had to start making decisions. Sandy however made me try on one more, just to make sure....and it ended up being the one I picked!!! I am so thankful she made me put it on. I never thought I would find that dress that would make me cry and it finally happened:) I cannot wait to wear it on my wedding day! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 jenny s

Best bridal salon in Dallas. Went everywhere... and this was the best place every. NO pushy sales girls like other boutiques in McKinney, Allen, and Frisco.. just sweet girls that want to help a girl find her gown!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

I cannot say enough great things about this boutique! I was very nervous to try on dresses because I had no idea what I wanted or what would like good on my body type. Brandi was so sweet and helpful. She let me try on many different shapes and styles so I could see how each... Read More type of dress made me look and feel. The selection in this place is unreal and Brandi made it easy to narrow down my favorites until I found "the one!" All I can say is go in with an open mind and trust your sales consultant, they know what they are doing! Not only did I get my dress, I got to pick out a veil, sash, and all of my jewelry! Feels great getting to check all of that off of my list. Please visit this not so little gem in Lewisville, you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Amy B

best bridal store in Dallas. Period. I went to every place in the metroplex including Neimans, Warron Barron, that leanns place in Mckinney, Stardust... and I should of just gone straight to BB. They were all amazing and the dog Nina was just the cutest! Brides... go here... Read More first and only!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Matt H

We got all our tuxes from here..... they really know what's up! Amazing service..... nice quick and easy! Thanks!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Bridal Boutique was the best choice I could have made! Carol was the BEST...she brought me all styles including mermaid, A-line, empire, column, AND, my end-of-the day FAVORITE, the ball gown. Thanks to Carol, I can honestly say I will be the fairy tale Cinderella on my... Read More special day, just like all of our dreams as young girls. THANK YOU!!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

This place is night and day in comparison to the other 3 bridal stores I went to in DFW. For starters the shabby chic meets elegance of the decor promises a true bridal shopping experience. The dresses are beautiful, the service is even better. They tailer to all price ranges-... Read More those on a budget and those looking for that perfect designer gown. Literally don't have enough good things to say about them.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Rebecca P

Carol is the best! I went to her for accessories she was patient, kind, and willing to help me find exactly what i was looking for! Even when it meant going above and beyond to look for and come up with the perfect solutions for a hairpiece and belt! If you aren't in the area... Read More they are worth the travel!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Sarah W

I had the best experience at Bridal Boutique. I was a little worried about how wedding dress shopping would go because my mom and I have different opinions on what looks best on me. Luckily Amy was able to find the perfect dress we both loved. If you want to feel like the most... Read More important bride, I highly recommend you go to bridal botique for you wedding dress experience!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Bridal Boutique made the dress buying process such a delight! It was a beautiful salon with so many AMAZING dresses to chose from (so much more than any other place I had been to)! Everyone in the store was so sweet! It made what I thought would be a stressful time so easy!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Kaley B

I had such an amazing experience at the Bridal Bouique! I had 6 people come with me, which is a bit tight for the salon, but they accommodated is and made us feel so special! Amy was my consultant and she was a doll. She took the photos I brought in and pulled so many gowns that... Read More were just what I wanted and also in my price range. We had so much fun and they really made me feel like a bride. This was the first and only salon I went to! I highly suggest it for any bride!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Catherine H

I went to Bridal Boutique with low expectations, partly because I am the pickiest shopper ever and hate shopping, and partly because it was my fourth visit to a bridal salon and I had accepted the fact that my dress would be hot, uncomfortable, and heavy. Then I went into Bridal... Read More Boutique and met Candace, who could not have been friendlier, more knowledgeable, or more helpful. I gave her a brief description of what I was looking for and within minutes she had picked out ten beautiful dresses from their huge selection - it was like she knew what I was looking for better than I did! She also never once strayed from my budget or pushed me to spend more. She was great about involving my mom and maid of honor, who came with me, and truly made us feel like we were all her friends. She knew what accessories would go well with each dress but never pushed me to buy anything. And wouldn't you know it, I left Bridal Boutique with the dress of my dreams and I can't wait to wear it! I cannot recommend this place enough!

Great Boutique!

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Colleen S

Bridal Boutique is great! I had a Saturday appointment and found my dress! When I got to the store my name was written on a chalkboard with my wedding date. I loved that! Carol was really helpful. I described the kind of dress I was thinking and she went and pulled a bunch. The... Read More first one she thought of was it! Carol was professional but also really kind and nice! My dress came in early without any problems. I would definitely recommend this store to anyone!