Largest Selection of Gowns in the DFW Metroplex

Located in Old Town Lewisville, Bridal Boutique carries the most extensive selection of gowns and bridesmaid dresses in the entire metroplex. We're a full-service salon dedicated to serving the bride the way you should be served. Our friendly staff will help you find your dream gown!

143 W. Main St, Lewisville, TX (972) 219-8500

Reviewed on 3/14/2016 Meagan T

I went with my cousin to Bridal Boutique when she was looking for her wedding dress and she was helped by the most amazing staff member, Candice. I was newly engaged and living overseas (in Asia... no hope to find a dress there!) and thought I still had time to buy my dress.... Read More When I found out that it can take up to 9 months for a dress to come in I panicked (I was only in town for the holidays and hadn't planned to come back to dress shop until May)! I am plus size and called around to lots of stores in the area that claim to have plus size gowns only to find out that most have 6-7 in store to try on. That wasn't good enough! I called Bridal Boutique and they said they had 50+ in store to try on! Relief set in. I was excited to learn that I had Candice too. She was perfect. She listened to everything I said, brought me only dresses she thought I would like and nothing outside of my price range. She was great at her job and knew how to read my expressions and emotions to know exactly how I felt about a dress. I never expected to find "the" dress on the first day of shopping, but I did. This was such a relief to me! Finding a plus size dress in a very limited time is a lot of pressure. I loved the dress I picked and found it funny that the brand just happened to be "Essence of Australia" when I was marrying a man from Australia. Ask for Candice if you go because she will make you feel at ease and help you find the dress, just like she did for myself and my cousin.

Reviewed on 3/05/2016 Monica P

I can't say enough positive things about all the ladies at Bridal Boutique! I was looking for a dress that was not strapless. That was the first thing out of my mouth at any bridal salon we went to. Bridal Boutique is the only place that listened to me! I worked with Carol and... Read More she never made me try on a dress that was sleeveless. She didn't make me envision anything. She listened to me! I showed her a picture of what I was looking for in my price range and she nailed it! My experience was wonderful and I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 2/23/2016 Sarah D

Bridal Boutique is amazing! I had the best appointment with the best associate. Candace knew exactly what would look great on me even when I didn't. She was so creative in coming up with ways to customize my dress. I can't wait for it to come in!!

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Badi F

I loved my experience with Bridal Boutique! It was the second dress store I went to and the last! They were very helpful and listened to everything that I wanted. I ended up paying a little more than what I had walked in planning on spending but the dress absolutely BLEW me... Read More away! I ended up with the "Jenny" dress by the designer Enzoani. Bridal Boutique took care of all of my alterations and also steamed my dress two days before my wedding for free! Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Courtney A

I had a WONDERFUL experience! My sister and I have both gotten our wedding dresses from this location. Her, before their recent renovations, and I recently. Our consultant was Danielle Craig and she did such a great job. I felt I could be honest and real with her, and that she... Read More was a part of the group I brought dress shopping with me. She was very helpful and worked with my budget as best as she could. I would definitely recommend this shop and Danielle to anyone on the search for a dress!

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Val K

I had a fantastic appointment at Bridal Boutique with Sandy, and found the dress I had been searching for but couldn't find at other boutiques. Sandy completely understood what I was looking for from the start, and went above and beyond to help me find the perfect dress. She... Read More was incredibly knowledgable about the dresses in the store, and what designers offered in terms of customization and alterations. She had an awesome creative mind and helped me create the dress I had been dreaming of. The store was clean and pretty, and they have an incredible selection of dresses. They said it was the largest in Dallas. And despite the huge selection, it feels like a small store: they treat you with very personalized service, and in my appointment literally called the designer to hash out details live. I only wish I had come here sooner! A must for any bride in the DFW area.

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Jacqueline N

I am SO thrilled I stumbled upon Bridal Boutique after ~3 months of dress shopping and visiting numerous bridal stores in Dallas and Houston. My best friend and I knew we were going to have a wonderful experience right after we walked in. We were greeted with smiles and... Read More champagne by the staff, my name + wedding date were written on a beautiful chalk board display, and our wait time was zero! I worked with Veronica and I can honestly say I decided to 'say yes to the dress' at Bridal Boutique (though my dress was also available at two other stores I visited) because of my experience with her. She was warm from the start and I felt so comfortable with her. She listened thoroughly to what I wanted in a dress and came back with a number of options that fit my description. She was very professional during the try-on process and I did not once feel rushed. Ivory/Ivory was not available in store for a dress I tried on (and ended up choosing!) so Veronica went out of her way (and even got on the ground!) to layer another dress under the dress to really help me envision that color combination. After I said 'yes', I got measured by Veronica and she checked, double checked, and triple checked her work, which was definitely reassuring. Overall, I was extremely impressed and would highly recommend this cute boutique!!

Reviewed on 12/24/2016 Krystal W

I came in from out of town and have always wanted to visit BB and they didn't let me down. My consultant was Lacy and she was amazing. I was the bride who had no idea what she wanted and Lacy worked with all my ideas and even offered her own. BB was more than accommodating and... Read More welcoming the minute I walked in. My guests I brought with me had 2 small babies and BB didn't mind. They loved it and didn't mind. Lacy was the best, not only was she willing to give her opinion but she listened and even supported me when it became overwhelming with opinions and stressful and I had a moment of tears, Lacy was there! I can't say enough about her and BB. we will definetly be going back for the Bridal Party!! thank you BB for the great experience!

Reviewed on 12/17/2016 Kiersten D

Unless you have a 8k plus budget... you will be in a common room, with a shower stall like dressing room ... sharing a mirror with another girl or two. Unless you have a large budget you won't get a personal feeling. Save yourself and go somewhere else. I won't name drop where I... Read More ended up finding my dress. But this place was very run of the mill - davids bridal - feel to me. Not a boutique. And with my 5k budget I was given the b - c team of help and I got absolutely nowhere with her. I did however see a girl in the front room with a stunning gown on that I was told had a price tag of 12k.... seems like she had the "experience" ... I left unimpressed.

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Mitch H

My experience at Bridal Boutique & choosing my wedding gown was a dream come true. I am from STL and was in Texas visiting my future mother-in-law. We were immediately welcomed as Sandy took the time to get to know me and my vision for my wedding. She quickly helped me choose... Read More several dresses based on my taste. I tried on about 6 dresses before finding the one. It ended up having a little bit of everything I envisioned in a wedding gown. Sandy had the dress shipped to me in STL and took time to research and recommend a seamstress for me!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Elisa B

I had been to over 10 bridal salons to try to find a dress and still nothing. I went to Bridal Boutique with low hopes and my bridal consultant Sandy quickly turned that around. She was very enthusiastic, patient, and determined to help me find my dream dress. She had wonderful... Read More recommendations and the dress that I fell in love with I never would have thought to try it on. She told me to trust her and give it a chance and after I put it on I new it was the one (I never thought I was going to have that feeling.) She gave me her phone number so that if I had any questions I could promptly reach her and she responds very quickly. She is so great at working with the designers to make sure you get everything in on time and that the dream you envision comes true. I would give this boutique 1000 stars if I could. I can't wait to get my dress in!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Taylor H

I found the dress of my dreams at a great price! Thank you to Bridal Boutique for helping me find my dream dress! I came with my mother and future mother in law, and we ended the day with champagne and pictures after saying YES to the dress! My consultant, Danielle, took the... Read More time to get to know me, my taste, my style and my budget. She understood my venue and wedding style and she did not disappoint! She took all this information to heart and set out to find a variety dresses that would click with me. There was not one dress that she picked for me that didn't fit my personality or body type. I ended up choosing the dress she called her "wildcard". It is amazing and beautiful and has every element that I was looking for! It fits my body type and incorporates little aspects from every thing I described to her. The boutique itself is adorable and fun. There are SO many dresses and you feel like a bride as soon as you step in. The selection is impressive and the prices are fantastic compared to other upscale salons. My consultant was patient with me and I appreciated her advice. I can't wait to put my dress on again! If you want a true bridal experience, book your appointment with Bridal Boutique!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Jessica S

Bridal Boutique made me feel like an absolute Princess! I was paired up with Candice who truly listened to my budget and what I was looking for to pair me up with the perfect dress. I visited multiple bridal salons in an attempt to locate the perfect dress and Bridal Boutique... Read More was the only one which went the extra mile to make me feel like THE most important bride, regardless of my lower budget. In addition, I dropped by the shop without an appointment to see about potentially taking a quick look at veils. While the shop is normally very busy, I got lucky that the day was slower and the girls made me feel like my lack of appointment was no burden at all. They assisted in letting me put my dress back on and match it with a veil. I was so pleased with the service and shop that I purchased all of my bridal wear, alterations, and bridesmaid dresses from them which meant I was making regular flights from Florida back to Texas for appointments. I could not be more pleased!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Aleese M

My experience at Bridal Boutique and Beside the Bride ( Alterations) was amazing! Everyone we dealt with were so nice and willing to help. I went on a weekday evening to buy my dress which was nice because it want crazy crowded. I loved that the styles really listened to what I... Read More wanted in a dress and respected my price point. There was no pressure to buy a more expensive dress and everything she pulled was in my budget. They even accommodated my last minute request to try my dress on for my MOH who came in out of town a few months after I bought my dress. The women that does their alterations is best! She is quick and friendly and again doesn't try to talk you into something you don't need. I loved the Bridal Boutique and recommend it for all brides!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Tayler P

I totally agree with the other brides on here that also had budgets around $1500. When booking my appointment, I just put that $1500 was my budget to be able to start on the lower end and go from there. From the minute I walked in, I could tell that I was not a huge priority. My... Read More sales associate was awkward and so unenthusiastic is was almost a joke. I could tell I was given the B team because I had put that my budget was less than $2,000. I was brought upstairs and put into a smaller dressing room and tried on about 15 dresses. (For the record, service aside, they still did not have that great of a selection). I had just come from an awesome bridal shop (where I ended up buying my dress from) and so I was extremely disappointed and not impressed with this place. What is more disappointing is that this shop was highest on my list given all the great reviews I read. But the reality is, if you even tell them your budget is under $2,000, you will not be treated the way others are. I was treated so great at the other shop, and they didn't seem to care a bit whether my budget was $100 or $10,000, they treated me like a bride should be. So brides, unless your budget is over $2,000, save yourself the trip and go somewhere else. I will absolutely NOT be recommending this place to my engaged friends.

2016-10-24T16:23:07 Response from the vendor

Hi, We are so sorry you felt like this at our salon. We do try our very best to make each and every bride feel as special as possible. If you wouldn't mind emailing me more information about your appointment and who you worked with... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Chelsea H

Great selection of dresses to choose from with a wide range of prices to fit any budget. The alterations department is unreal. My dress fit like a glove!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Jillian H

I had a wonderful experience at Bridal Boutique. Amanda was great to work with and understood exactly what I was looking for. My dress was only the third dress I tried on! My entire party had so much fun. I can't recommend Bridal Boutique enough!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Caroline H

I had a wonderful experience at bridal boutique! Danielle did a fantastic job pulling dresses that were in line with what I was looking for. From start to finish the whole experience was stress free and fun! I would highly recommend bridal boutique and Danielle specifically to... Read More any bride looking for the perfect dress!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Deborah M

I loved my experience! While the salon was busy the day we went, my appointment was on time. I didn't have a clear idea of what I wanted exactly, but the associate really helped point me in the right direction, narrow down the choices and I eventually chose the most stunning... Read More Justin Alexander gown. While my appointment moved quickly, I never felt rushed. I felt like she really wanted to make sure I wasn't to waste valuable time trying on dresses that she knew I wouldn't like based on what I didn't like about other pics. It was a really smooth experience and I couldn't be happier! ~Deborah, 9/24/16

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Katie b

My experience at bridal boutique was so great! Amy helped me find the dress of my dreams on the 4th dress I tried on. The boutique itself is so cute and everyone makes you feel special there. The whole dress process was so easy. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Meghan W

Had a great experience at Bridal Boutique Lewisville. I flew into Dallas from Denver to pick out my wedding gown with my Aunt who lives in Texas. We had the best time! Sandy was our dress consultant and she was very helpful and professional. The first dress I tried on was the... Read More winner! Sandy was super helpful putting on the dresses. I had my dress altered in Denver and all the ladies at the alteration shop loved my gown and asked where I found it! Bridal Boutique Lewisville has beautiful, unique dresses! I do wish that there had been more privacy when you come out of the dressing room (there were other girls trying on dresses with their friends/family right next to us). I have been to bridal boutiques where the mirrors/family areas are more sectioned off. Regardless we had a great time and would recommend this shop to any bride-to-be!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Randi R

First off, I got tons of recommendations from friends that you just have to go to Bridal Boutique for the fun experience. So I went the day after Christmas, with 5 family members for my first wedding dress shopping adventure. I brought in a few photos of the style and look I was... Read More trying to achieve, and the dress I chose was the 4th dress I tried on from about 10 total that I tried.The boutique is so cute and they have more dress options than could imagine. I promise you will leave there with the dress of your dreams within your budget!!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Maria C

THE WORST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE!!!! I took my niece to this location because I bought my dress here almost 20 years ago!!!!! Since then they've gone snotty.... they treat you like you are walking into a bridal boutique in New York City!!! Their employees are SNOBBY PEOPLE! THEY... Read More ARE HATEFUL AND THINK THAT BY THE WAY YOU ARE DRESSED YOU DO NOT HAVE MONEY TO BUY THEIR DRESSES!!!! We went to Demetrios Bridal in Frisco and bought our $3000 dress and we were greeted with great smiles and great customer service. This place will not talk to you without an appointment; I WILL NEVER REFER ANYONE TO THIS PLACE..... IT IS A SHAME THAT I BOUGHT MY DRESS HERE AND I WAS EXPECTING THE SAME GREAT EXPIERENCE!!!! THE ONLY EMPLOYEE WORTH ANYTHING AT THIS LOCATION IS VERONICA MONTIEL! The associates at Demetrios indicated that they've had other clients remark the same thing.

2016-08-09T15:15:51 Response from the vendor

To whom this concerns, As the owner of Bridal Boutique, I would like to personally apologize for the experience and feelings you have encountered at my boutique. I would love to personally speak to you so I can address my employees. I hold a very... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/10/2016 Michelle B

I came in to Bridal Boutique to shop for my bridal gown. It was my last bridal appointment in a series of 3. Sandy was absolutely amazing! When I first came in, she took the time to get to know me and my wedding and I showed her pictures of dresses I loved. From then, the level... Read More of care and attention that she put in throughout the appointment was the best I had experienced. She looked all over the store and in the employee only closets to make sure she pulled every dress that was remotely close to what I had showed her and was so nice and sweet. At the end of trying on dresses, they let you try on your top 3 and jack you up with the veil and all of the accessories. My favorite dress was over the budget and she offered a trunk show discount but it was still going to be too pricy. So after the appointment, she personally took the time to look over the website of my favorite designer that they carry to send me some options of dresses that were much more within budget that were similar to my favorite. I did end up purchasing my gown with another salon but would highly recommend Bridal Boutique and Sandy. I loved her so much that I felt bad calling to tell her I bought a dress elsewhere but wanted to give her the courtesy of letting her know because of how amazing she was.

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Kimberley C

I loved my experience at Bridal Boutique! I was able to find the perfect wedding dress, bridesmaid dress, flower girls dresses and mother of the bride dress! It was so easy to get everything I wanted from one place. They have beautiful dresses for every part of the wedding!

Start a Conversation!