Largest Selection of Gowns in the DFW Metroplex

Located in Old Town Lewisville, Bridal Boutique carries the most extensive selection of gowns and bridesmaid dresses in the entire metroplex. We're a full-service salon dedicated to serving the bride the way you should be served. Our friendly staff will help you find your dream gown! We also have gowns from Berta, Olvis Lace Luxe, and Lusan Mandongus!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

143 W. Main St, Lewisville, TX (972) 219-8500

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Mary Ellen B

This place is AMAZING! I first heard about BB when my mom used their sister store for another formal gown. We had to go into the actual bridal section one day for some alterations, and the entire staff couldn't be any friendlier. That was when I knew I wanted to come back... Read More whenever I got engaged. From seeing my name on the wall when I walked in to the incredible help from our consultant Sandy, I felt so very special. I ended up buying the very first dress I tried on, and I am so happy I did! Of course I loved this gorgeous gown, but more than that, I loved my entire experience with BB. Sandy was so excited for me, and felt more like a lifelong friend than someone I had just met to help me find my wedding dress. I love her and everyone at this place! I have since recommended this boutique to several friends who have gotten their wedding dresses here, and will continue to do so. They are the absolute best!

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Cory T

My mom actually bought her dress here so I wanted to do the same but I wasn't going to force it. Luckily this place knocked it out of the park - so many beautiful gowns and the staff was PHENOMENAL!!! I worked with Sandy and she made my overwhelming wedding dress experience... Read More completely enjoyable!! Can't say enough positive things about this place!!

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Badi F

I loved my experience with Bridal Boutique! It was the second dress store I went to and the last! They were very helpful and listened to everything that I wanted. I ended up paying a little more than what I had walked in planning on spending but the dress absolutely BLEW me... Read More away! I ended up with the "Jenny" dress by the designer Enzoani. Bridal Boutique took care of all of my alterations and also steamed my dress two days before my wedding for free! Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 2/24/2018 September S

Words can’t describe how amazing my experience was at BB! The place is stunning, the designer selection is so great with lots of variety and the staff is even better. I went to 6 bridal appointments (a lot) and Danielle was by far the best stylist. She was so knowledgeable,... Read More helpful and went above and beyond. She is unbelievably good at what she does and if you make an appointment here - I would highly suggest requesting her! Also, perks - They accommodated my xl guest count and served champagne to all. They greeted me with my name and wedding date on the wall at arrival.

Reviewed on 2/21/2018 Lauren G

I visited Bridal Boutique on Saturday, February 17, 2018 with my best friend/MOH and my mother in law to be. I am the unenthusiastic bride when it comes to things like dresses and centerpieces and a lot of fuss so dress shopping was not high on the list of things I was excited... Read More to do or even wanted to do. My stylist, Amanda Carter, was outstanding. She was very honest about what silhouettes would or would not look good on my figure. As a plus sized bride, her honest opinions and feedback were most welcome so I don't walk down an aisle looking like a train wreck or in an unflattering silhouette that would photograph like a stuffed sausage. She did not at any time pressure me or pull gowns that were so far outside of my budget that I would not be able to purchase something I really loved. She was friendly and forthright and never made me feel rushed or that I was wasting her time with my thousands of questions. I had a second appointment at another bridal shop in Dallas and found a dress there that I loved equally to the one I purchased from Bridal Boutique and Amanda was the factor that tipped my decision in their favor. She was a pleasure to work with; so much so that my maid of honor called her back to order her gown as well. Not knowing what I was doing or what to expect when it came to bridal gown shopping, Amanda and the Bridal Boutique made what could have been a very stressful ordeal for me seamless and relaxed. I highly recommend booking your appointment with Bridal Boutique and be sure to request Amanda Carter as your stylist! Amanda--from the very bottom of my heart, thank you for everything. You really made this experience an enjoyable one for me...even if I did roll my eyes a lot.

Reviewed on 2/18/2018 Mallory T

We had the worst experience at Bridal Boutique. I was so excited about this salon because of their massive selection, and they seemed so attentive. BB contacted me the week before my appointment to discuss style and price point, so I thought we would really get the experience... Read More there. We did not. Wyn was our consultant. She asked about style and details of the wedding, and then didn’t listen to that at all. Instead of selecting gowns for us or even guiding my mom and I through their 900 gowns based on all of the information we had provided, she took my mom and I to the floor and left us to pick out the dresses I wanted to try. I went to a particular wall, and expressed interest in a dress. She told me absolutely not, and put down the dresses I had selected from it. Why? Too scandalous (they were long sleeved dresses). The rest of the appointment did not go well. She didn’t take critiques well, and didn’t adapt or attempt to go find something else based on what I was saying. When we finished the 5 dresses I had picked. She was done with us. She literally ghosted us. At the end of the appointment, it was obvious we didn’t find a dress. Didn’t say thank you for coming in, sorry we couldn’t find anything but you can make another appointment, nothing. It left me feeling that if they can’t make a sale off of you that day, then you’re nothing. Extremely disappointed.

Reviewed on 1/30/2018 Danielle H

SO MUCH FUN! We had two appointments here and the women to helped pick out my dress were absolutely amazing. There are so many different shapes & styles to choose from! And the employees are super patient so you don't feel just overly rushed trying on dressed. It was an amazing... Read More experience and I highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 1/07/2018 Julia A

Georgette was our "weekend of" coordinator and hiring her was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! Our ceremony and reception were at seprate locations so a planner was a must have for us- we did not want to have to stress or worry about anything the day of and she... Read More completely made that happen! Our wedding was truely what we dreamed of and I know it would not have been without her! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 1/06/2018 Amy B

I cannot say enough good things about the Bridal Boutique! The selections was HUGE, making it real easy to find a dress in my budget. The staff was extremely friendly on every interaction I had with them.

Reviewed on 12/21/2017 Molly B

I knew the second I got engaged that I wanted to get my wedding dress at Bridal Boutique Lewisville, and I was not disappointed! I have been going to Bridal Boutique’s sister stores for years and found two prom dresses as well as a college formal dress there, so I knew the... Read More service, quality and variety to expect. From the moment my mom and I stepped foot into the Boutique, the experience was magical! Veronica got a feel for what I was looking for and said she would pull some dresses like that, but that she had something she really wanted me to try on. The one she picked was THE DRESS! The second I saw it on the hanger I knew I would love it, and the second I put it on, I knew it was the one! I’m so glad Veronica went with her gut and picked the most perfect dress for me! I was able to return to the store with my sister, mother-in-law, and mother at a later date to show them the dress and the staff was just as amazing that time. The staff was so patient with me when I asked multiple times when my dress would be in and were so helpful when I went to pick it up. It arrived right on time! I would highly recommend Bridal Boutique Lewisville!

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Brittany T

after showing them all the dresses I loved, they found me my dream dress with their first choice!!! Amazing.

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Lanie R

I had such a great experience here! Amanda was my stylist and she couldn't have been better. She was so patient with me and my large group that came with me. She had great suggestions and was honest about what she thought would look best on my figure. I had a wonderful time... Read More trying on dresses and am so glad I found my dress here! 10/10 recommend.

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Adriana C

I initially planned on calling the boutique tomorrow to speak with the owner regarding the HORRIBLE interaction I had with one of the "stylists." I wanted to do this out of courtesy for the shop (rather than writing a negative review over one person). Come to find out, this... Read More "stylist" IS THE OWNER (Christine). So, here I am. The only reason I drove to this boutique in the first place was because they are the only bridal salon in Texas that carries Berta Bridal. But I'm going to say if you can afford a Berta, you can afford to hop on a plane and go to a different salon, which is what I plan on doing now that I know that the owner of this store is such a piece of work. I'm not throwing any money to someone like that. So if you want the details on my interactions with Christine, read on. When I initially called the boutique she answered (unless someone else works there that has a similar voice and bad attitude, which given previous reviews is entirely possible). She asked me what my budget was, I said "I'm looking for a Berta, I know they start at" When she rudely interrupted me and said "$9,000" as if she was expecting me to be stunned and rethink everything. Yeah right, I know how much they cost Christine. And also they start at $8,000, not $9,000... Then she asked what Berta's I was interested in, I mentioned one and she said they had it. I then asked about another and she said "No, we're only required to carry 3 dresses" Come to find out they had AT LEAST 15 Berta's INCLUDING the one she told me they did not have. Then I tell her my wedding date and she's like- "oh you're going to have to rush the dress." My response was "ok, how much will that cost?" and she says "10% of the dress" Which was another blatant lie, it's $500 bucks to rush the dress. I'm assuming the owner knows this. Then she says she needs my credit card info because if I'm a no show they charge $100, which I've heard from others is actually a $50 charge. Like come on, are you trying to sell these dresses?? I don't get it. Then I get there (20 minutes late because I drove from Austin, and.. traffic..), but I am always very conscientious of other's time, and I did not stay longer than my appointment was booked for- I went in assuming I would have 20 minutes less time to try on the "3" Berta's they had. I guess she thought I was going to leave after trying on the one Berta we talked about. Um no, I just drove from Austin- I plan on taking 40 minutes to look at your dresses- hope you don't mind. She basically zipped up my dresses and that was it. At one point I'm looking at other gowns and asking questions about them and I turn around and she's nowhere to be found! Then I overheard her whispering to someone else that she was someone's ride to the airport. Luckily for me she left and I worked with Danielle for the rest of the appointment. Danielle was incredibly sweet and helpful. However, like I said above, I will be taking my business elsewhere after learning that this Christine is the owner.

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Melanie H

Finding my dress was such a fun experience! The sales assistant helping me was kind and helped me feel beautiful during the process. She also had impeccable taste and judgement... she brought me a dress to try on that I'd never have selected on my own, but she knew better. I... Read More ended up choosing the dress she brought to me, and LOVED it!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Lauren H

Absolutely loved this place, and the staff is great. The lady that helped me from the store, Wynn, was wonderful and gave fantastic service. She was so focused on what I wanted and did everything she could to make sure I was 100% in love with my dress. Couldn't have done it... Read More without her!

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Holly C

Kathy and everyone at Bridal Boutique made me feel extra special the moment I walked in! From the hand made sign, highlighting all the brides coming in for the day, to the champagne toast after saying yes to the dress, my time at BB was wonderful. Wide selection and price range,... Read More perfect for any bride. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Mimi S

I researched and researched bridal boutiques in Dallas to find the PERFECT dress! I didn't want to go to a million places. After reading the reviews and some girls who have been here, I can't imagine how they could have such a negative experience! We came on a Wednesday (which... Read More was prob better bc it wasn't crazy busy) Danielle was my consultant, sat me down, and wanted to know about my dream wedding. She picked out so many beautiful dresses and knew exactly what I wanted! She listened to my wants, and my mom's wants and hustled through the shop to find selections I would like. My appointment was running out of time, and Danielle had another appointment. She suggested I come back after hours because she wanted me to find the one since my mom flew into town for only 24 hours. It wasn't until the very last dress I tried on, it was the ONE! The whole staff at BB were professional and super nice! We enjoyed ourselves with champagne and laughed and cried! I highly recommend coming to BB and finding your dress! Top notch and class!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Laura K

This is truly THE best place to get your wedding dress!! My stylist was Wyn, and she is absolutely amazing. She helped me find the perfect dress, and was also so accommodating in making sure my mom and sister (who was flying in the next day) could see me in my dress!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Katelyn C

I absolutely loved the bridal boutique! We had went to two other places to look since my appointment was later that afternoon, but I wish we wouldn’t have wasted our time. They have such a HUGE selection and gorgeous dresses! I also didn’t have a huge budget ($2,500) and I was... Read More able to find plenty of dresses I liked. Luckily, I was able to find THE dress thanks to Wyn! She was very helpful and such a sweetheart! She even cried with my mom, my friends and I when I said “yes to the dress!” I would highly recommend going here to find your perfect wedding dress!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Grace R

Bridal Boutique has top quality service. Wyn truly helped me figure out what I wanted in a dress. They have huge selection to choose from and I couldn't be more appreciative of how I was treated there.

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Jordan R

LOVED my trip to Bridal Boutique in Lewisville! My stylist, Wyn, was so helpful, accommodating, sweet and gave the perfect input about my dress selections as I was trying on. It was important to me to feel comfortable while dress shopping to find the perfect one and that came... Read More very easy during my visit. I said ‘Yes To The Dress’ & couldn’t be more excited!! Thank You Wyn!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Taylor W

I flew all the way from Missouri just for my appointment at Bridal Boutique! I loved every second of my experience! Wyn was my bridal stylist and she knew right away what I was looking for. It only took trying on three dresses to find my dream dress, she was amazing!! The whole... Read More team at Bridal Boutique made this once in a lifetime experience feel very chic and exciting!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Abbey T

I had a great experience at Bridal Boutique and Beside the Bride. I highly recommend using them for your wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Shelby T

Wyn helped me find my DREAM dress over the weekend, and I am so so grateful! We took quite a while, even shutting down the store, and Wyn was patient and listened to only me. I was so thankful for her and that she wanted my input! Thank you for helping me find my dream dress,... Read More Wyn! <3

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 samantha b

This place was truly incredible. I had been to prior sample sales and was left terribly frustrated and confused about what I wanted out of my dress. From the minute I walked into the this place, WYN made me feel right at home and in hands I could trust. When we sat down for... Read More our interview she really tried to understand exactly what I was going for, I mean she understand better than I did. I put 100% faith into her hands and I was NOT let down at all. She was amazing to work with. My sister and I instantly loved her, this place and the incredibly great vibes we had. It was so much fun getting to pull all the dresses I thought were beautiful, AND there were so many omg. This place has SOO many beautiful dresses it is crazy. I tried on my second gown with a lot of help from Wyn and my sister and it was it. Gwyn was by far the best help we have ever had, sweet and patient. I am so thankful for her. I feel so beautiful and truly special in my dress. We came back to say yes to my dress officially with my mom and best friend. It was a magical day surrounded by so much love and support. I am so glad we came to this boutique. This place hands down was the best decision I made. I am blessed that I got paired with Wyn that day. She was truly gifted and helped me find my dress! I can not wait to marry the man of my dreams in the dress of my dreams! THANK YOU BRIDAL BOUTIQUE OF LEWISVILLE!!