Bridal Boutique

(146)

Lewisville, TX

Largest Selection of Gowns in the DFW Metroplex

Located in Old Town Lewisville, Bridal Boutique carries the most extensive selection of gowns and bridesmaid dresses in the entire metroplex. We're a full-service salon dedicated to serving the bride the way you should be served. Our friendly staff will help you find your dream gown!

143 W. Main St, Lewisville, TX

Bridal Boutique

4/26/2014 Megan O

The girls at the Bridal Boutique were awesome!! I described the look I was going for and she picked out perfect dresses in my price range! I ended up getting the first dress I tried on! The prices were on point and the service was great! The alterations that the store uses were great too! We would recommend this store to any bride in the DFW area!

My wedding

4/12/2014 Holly W

I LOVED LOVED LOVED my wedding dress! It was gorgeous and I got so many compliments on it! I also got some of my bridesmaid dresses there and LOVED them as well! Everyone is so sweet and easy to work with!

Wonderful Service!

3/01/2014 B F

This was the first and last place I shopped for my wedding dress and I couldn't have been happier. The associate I was working with asked what I was looking for along with my budget and it was clear that she listened to me and cared about what I wanted. She never brought me any dresses that were above my budget and even brought over styles I might not have thought would look good, but were beautiful and within the parameters I set for her originally. I walked away with a beautiful Maggie Sottero gown and had no regrets. I had their alterations department work on my dress for me and was thrilled with the results. Bridal Boutique was a one stop shop for all my bridal needs and I would suggest them to anyone looking for a low stress dress shopping experience with many beautiful options.

Wonderful Experience

4/25/2015 Amber L

I had the most wonderful experience at Bridal Boutique with Melissa! This was the first place I tried on dresses. Melissa was so helpful and knowledgeable. She started the appointment by taking time to really get to know me and my style. She helped me determine the silhouette that looked best on me and how to articulate what I was really looking for in a dress. I felt very special and that I was the only bride in the store! She was also great with my parents, kept them included and answered all of their questions. I ended up finding my dress at another store but because Melissa was so wonderful, we went back to Bridal Boutique to have them order it. My dress came in so much sooner than expected! When my dress came in I tried it on in the store and again felt so special and important to the associate I was with. I would recommend anyone to go there. I chose not to do my alternation there because I live in Fort Worth and wanted somewhere closer.

A great experience!

8/29/2015 Jenny B

I had an amazing experience at Bridal Boutique! It was the second dress store I visited, and the experience I had here was a complete 180 from my first store. I was greeted with champagne. I told the associate, Amy, the style I was looking for, and she went and pulled dresses for me, which was extremely nice and relaxing. I had fallen in love with a dress at the first store, and they had it at Bridal Boutique, so it was great to be able to try on more dresses and eventually go back to the one I originally loved. It was a great experience, and I would totally recommend this store to anyone who is nervous or anxious about dress shopping. It was a great time!

Great service and Beautiful dresses

11/22/2014 Rachael R

I absolutely love my dress and the service was wonderful. I went to 3 different dress boutiques and this was by far the best. They even called the week of my wedding to wish me well.

Left me with a bad taste in my mouth.

6/28/2015 Jacquelyn S

I'm not use to writing reviews for places I'm not fond of, but I hope this helps anyone looking for a dress. Maybe they just have gotten inflated ego with all the great reviews, but my whole family was not impressed. They were rude once I made my appointment. They had a large selection but don't take care of their dresses. They don't allow you to go back on the floor once you have picked dresses you want to try on. WHAT?! My consultant would help other people and not help me, while I'm just sitting there half naked in the dressing room. Really? My consultant asked if we wanted water or champagne, but it never came. I didn't find one dress I would go back for or had a true interest in and I couldn't even look it up because she never wrote it down. All I have is a picture. We left so discouraged and upset by the customer service that we had to find another bridal shop so we could end the day on a good note.Wedding dress shopping should be fun and they didn't make it fun or inviting. I won't be going back.

My Favorite Purchase

9/28/2014 Courtney W

Yes, my dress was and will always be my favorite purchase of my entire life! The staff was very helpful in offering a variety of choices of gowns, varying prices and styles. When you know you know :)

Bridal Boutique Has It ALLLLL!!!

6/20/2015 Kristen T

I had the best experience at Bridal Boutique. From the moment we (my guests and I) arrived, we were helped by friendly and knowledgeable staff. Candice was my assistant and I could not have asked for anyone better! She knew the inventory inside and out. I told her what I wanted and not only did she deliver, she stayed within my budget to help find the dress of my dreams! I even had to go back a second time to find a different dress and she was there with a smile on her face and gowns already picked out to try on!! Seriously the number one place to get a dress! Already planning on getting my Bridesmaids' dresses from Bridal Boutique as well!! :) :)

Found the Dress

9/13/2014 Thuy T

I found the perfect dress at Bridal Boutique. I had the best experience there. The staff was very kind and helpful. Candice was very patient and really listened to what I wanted. I went to three other boutiques and their service was the best. They have a wide variety of designer dresses. I mostly enjoyed my own quiet area to get to try on dresses without lots of other people around. Everyone was very professional and the cute shop had a calming environment which helped me have a clear mind to pick the right dress. The dress came in a timely manner.

Amy is the best!

9/20/2014 Meredith H

After a long day of trying on dresses with no success, I started fresh new day at Bridal Boutique of Lewisville. Amy asked a few questions and pulled several dresses. The 3rd one I put on was the ONE! I was so excited to find the dress and she just made it a great experience for a defeated bride. The rest of the staff was very helpful and I have sent several people there since I got my dress.

Help with a perfect day!

11/15/2014 Taylor W

This was the first and only place I looked for wedding gowns thanks to Wyn!! Every dress could have been "the one" and they were all so amazing! I definitely found the PERFECT dress in Lewisville! I later went back with my favorite girls and they all found their bridesmaids dresses as well! I would suggest this to anyone who is looking for a wonderful wedding gown search experience, it is one to remember! -TW

Amazing selection

9/06/2014 Regan H

All the girls from Bridal Boutique made finding my wedding dress so easy! They were so accommodating...they let me just look through their store without pushing me any direction. After I tried on about 8 dresses (all of which were so beautiful!!) I chose an amazing allure gown. I am 6'2 and my wedding was 5 months away (way too close to get extra length) but they were able to make it work by ordering extra hem lace. I got so many compliments on my dress and I honestly wanted to wear it forever! Caroline, Carrie, and Amy are amazing and know exactly how to make you feel comfortable and taken care of!

Awesome experience

5/08/2015 Rebecca S

I made my appointment several weeks ago and chose a Sunday to try on dresses. I was later informed that Bridal Boutique would no longer be open on Sundays, but that my consultant would be coming in just for me, rather than canceling the appointment I made several weeks prior. Our consultant was Wyn and she was AMAZING! The selection of dresses was huge and I was easily able to stay within my price range ($1300-$1800 for the dress alone). I found THE dress and as it turns out, it wasn't even one of the ones I'd chosen -- Wyn picked it out and it was everything I wanted. We were able to find the dress, pick out the accessories, take measurements and place the order in under 2 hours. This was the first place I'd tried on gowns and I'm so glad it was!

Great customer service

3/28/2015 Erin C

This was the last boutique I visited to find my dress. I am so glad I came here! First impressions are huge! As soon as you walk in the door you are greeted by front desk personel and get your choice of ice water or champagne. We were set up with Wyn. She was amazing. Very professional. I thought it was nice she asked about the details of my wedding and then took me back personally to find the best dress for me. Instead of my family, friends and I trying to search through all of the dresses (which happened at the other stores) she actually took the initiative to find dresses for me. I had a great experience! Definitely recommend visiting this boutique.

Best Bridal shop!!

5/23/2015 Chloe K

I absolutely adore Bridal Boutique!! Their store is so classy and I felt like royalty. I made an appointment and good luck if you don't have one because this place is packed! However, when I was trying on gowns they have the fitting areas very secluded so that you are able to have a intimate experience with your bridesmaids or who ever is dress shopping with you! They gave us champagne and it was such a memorable time. Melissa is a great sales girl who listened to exactly what I was looking for and made it happen! Dresses are pricey so make sure you save your pennies! I dropped some serious coin in this place but my dress is a dream come true! Thanks Melissa and Bridal Boutique!!

Amazing Experience!

2/21/2015

I will preface this by saying that in my search for my perfect wedding gown, I visited a total of 5 bridal shops and tried on a whopping 34 dresses! Eek! Never thought I would be that girl! Bridal Boutique was the 4th shop we visited and immediately upon walking in, I had a feeling this would be the place I would find "the one!" They offered us champagne when we walked in, which none of the other shops had done...it made the trip feel like the celebration it should be. Wyn was our sales associate and I cannot put in to words how AMAZING she is! She is so friendly, listens to what you want and will do her best to stay within your budget. In my case, we were trying to stay under $3000. Their selection is HUGE and I thought to myself "I am really crazy if I can't find a dress I love in here." When she found one that she thought I would like but might be a little over budget, she would ask if I wanted to try it on without just putting it in the pile. The dress I ended up falling in love with was over my budget, but was one I found on the racks that I chose to try on. She did not push me in any way to try a dress on outside my budget. Now here is the part where you really see how incredible Wyn is...We had already made an appointment for later that day at Stardust because everyone had said we needed to look there. Knowing myself and how indecisive I am, I knew we had to go to that appointment before I purchased my dream dress at Bridal Boutique so I knew I would have seen everything! Wyn was so gracious and understanding about it. No pressuring at all. She told us to come back right after and she would be waiting :) At Stardust, I of course could not compare anything to that beautiful dress at Bridal Boutique and that's how I knew it was the one!! At this point, it was 5:40 and BB closed at 6pm! We called them and Wyn told us to come on over! She stayed late to let me try on the dress again, measure me and order my dress. No rushing us out the door because it was after hours (although we were trying to hurry because we felt awful that she stayed just for us!) She is such a sweet, fun and helpful person!! This review just does not do justice my experience at Bridal Boutique and with Wyn. I am so excited that I found the perfect dress. I'm telling you, you HAVE to go here to find your dress, you will not be disappointed!

Great Experience

6/28/2014 Megan M

Dress shopping was a stress-free and fun experience at Bridal Boutique. I was visiting my parents in TX and went in just to get a feel for trying on dresses. I was NOT expecting to find my dress so early on- but thanks to Gay I did! She listened to me and pinpointed exactly what I was describing to her! I fell in love with the dress right away and the whole alterations process was extremely pleasant, too!

Wedding Dress

5/31/2014 Diane H

I loved this place! Everyone was so friendly and made the appointment so much fun. I went for my dress as well as for the BM dresses and was very satisfied both times. I didn't feel rushed during the appointment at all and the sales associate listened to exactly what I was looking for. The store is so cute and fun and there is a wide variety of dresses to choose from. I would definitely recommend the boutique to my friends. I will say, however, do NOT go to the associated alterations place. I have been the exact same size/shape for at least 10 years, had my exact shoes and undergarments from day 1 and I had to go back 4 different times for them to get my dress to fit properly. At first, they had to take it in, but they took it in too much. It wasn't bad - it would zip, but not button. So they were going to take it out 1/4 of an inch. However, when I went back, they had actually taken it in MORE. So much so that the dress wouldn't even zip up past my lower back. So then, when they let it out, there was a line where the last seam was (allbeit small, but it was still frustrating when there shouldn't have been a seam at all). And I think that the worst part of this whole thing is that they didn't offer a discount or even an apology. I was NOT happy at all with the alterations location. But again, the boutique was wonderful and I would highly recommend shopping there.

Review

5/31/2014 erin l

We LOVED working with bridal boutique, good prices and such unique stuff! Thank ya'll!

My Dress

3/01/2014 Megan L

I read some different reviews but I think it must depend on who your consultant is. I had Candice and I absolutely loved her! She let me try on as many different dresses as I wanted and never made me feel rushed! Wonderful selection of plus size dresses!!!! They even allowed my 5 year old niece to come in with us even though there was sign posted that specifically said no kids. I loved the place so much that we ordered all our bridesmaids dresses, flower girl dress, and mother of the bride dress from them. I have read quite a few negative reviews on here about them but i never had a single problem. We had cookies, champagne and all around a great day!

Great place but long wait for alterations

4/19/2014 Sarah C

I purchased my dress from this place knowing it carried "the one" that I had my eye on. Also got the bridesmaids dresses here. Wanted to use their alterations but there was a 6-8 week wait for completion. This and a miscommunication of a message not getting to my salesperson were the only downfalls. Otherwise, beautiful and now more room with expansion.

great shop!

3/28/2014 Katie A

I visited several stores in the DFW area, and finally found my dress at Bridal Boutique. They have a great selection and very friendly staff. Carrie was wonderful to work with! The seamstress they use also does a great job at a reasonable price.

Beautiful Dresses

3/07/2014 Brittany R

I went to BB on a whim and fell in love with the second dress I tried on. Gay was helping me and she was with me at every appointment after that. I also got my bridesmaids dresses at BB. The staff was polite and very accommodating. They have a huge selection of wedding dresses and you're almost guaranteed to find the perfect one.

Great Boutique

3/15/2014 elizabeth

I purchased my wedding dress from Bridal Boutique in Lewisville. You need to make an appointment so that one of their gown specialist can work with you. I would request for Marlene. She is THE BEST. I have referred my friends to her and they absolutely love her. Carrie and Amy are two sisters that work/co-own the shop and they are wonderful as well. I felt very taken care of when purchasing my wedding dress. I knew exactly what I wanted and Marlene helped find the perfect dress. She had me try on different styles just to be sure I didn't like anything else better, but when we found the one, we all knew! The prices of dresses vary. We had a budget, shared that with Marlene, and she kept us in budget. Finding my wedding dress was an excellent experience with Bridal Boutique. I also went to Bridal Boutique for bridesmaid dresses and the mother of the bride dress. We didn't receive the same quality assistance when shopping for bridesmaid dresses. The employee didn't really engage with us and try to help us find dresses that would meet our needs. The employee also wasn't very courteous. We mentioned this to the customer service manager and she ensured us that she would take care of the situation. When shopping for a mother of the bride dress, Amy helped us and she really made sure that my mom was comfortable in dresses she was trying on. She stuck within our budget and listened to what my mom was wanting. She was a great help! Overall, my experience with BB Lewisville was awesome. I would recommend any girl to purchase their wedding dress from them!

Send Email