143 W. Main St, Lewisville, TX

Reviewed on 3/14/2016 Meagan T

I went with my cousin to Bridal Boutique when she was looking for her wedding dress and she was helped by the most amazing staff member, Candice. I was newly engaged and living overseas (in Asia... no hope to find a dress there!) and thought I still had time to buy my dress.... Read More When I found out that it can take up to 9 months for a dress to come in I panicked (I was only in town for the holidays and hadn't planned to come back to dress shop until May)! I am plus size and called around to lots of stores in the area that claim to have plus size gowns only to find out that most have 6-7 in store to try on. That wasn't good enough! I called Bridal Boutique and they said they had 50+ in store to try on! Relief set in. I was excited to learn that I had Candice too. She was perfect. She listened to everything I said, brought me only dresses she thought I would like and nothing outside of my price range. She was great at her job and knew how to read my expressions and emotions to know exactly how I felt about a dress. I never expected to find "the" dress on the first day of shopping, but I did. This was such a relief to me! Finding a plus size dress in a very limited time is a lot of pressure. I loved the dress I picked and found it funny that the brand just happened to be "Essence of Australia" when I was marrying a man from Australia. Ask for Candice if you go because she will make you feel at ease and help you find the dress, just like she did for myself and my cousin.

Reviewed on 3/05/2016 Monica P

I can't say enough positive things about all the ladies at Bridal Boutique! I was looking for a dress that was not strapless. That was the first thing out of my mouth at any bridal salon we went to. Bridal Boutique is the only place that listened to me! I worked with Carol and... Read More she never made me try on a dress that was sleeveless. She didn't make me envision anything. She listened to me! I showed her a picture of what I was looking for in my price range and she nailed it! My experience was wonderful and I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 2/23/2016 Sarah D

Bridal Boutique is amazing! I had the best appointment with the best associate. Candace knew exactly what would look great on me even when I didn't. She was so creative in coming up with ways to customize my dress. I can't wait for it to come in!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Deborah M

I loved my experience! While the salon was busy the day we went, my appointment was on time. I didn't have a clear idea of what I wanted exactly, but the associate really helped point me in the right direction, narrow down the choices and I eventually chose the most stunning... Read More Justin Alexander gown. While my appointment moved quickly, I never felt rushed. I felt like she really wanted to make sure I wasn't to waste valuable time trying on dresses that she knew I wouldn't like based on what I didn't like about other pics. It was a really smooth experience and I couldn't be happier! ~Deborah, 9/24/16

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Katie b

My experience at bridal boutique was so great! Amy helped me find the dress of my dreams on the 4th dress I tried on. The boutique itself is so cute and everyone makes you feel special there. The whole dress process was so easy. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Meghan W

Had a great experience at Bridal Boutique Lewisville. I flew into Dallas from Denver to pick out my wedding gown with my Aunt who lives in Texas. We had the best time! Sandy was our dress consultant and she was very helpful and professional. The first dress I tried on was the... Read More winner! Sandy was super helpful putting on the dresses. I had my dress altered in Denver and all the ladies at the alteration shop loved my gown and asked where I found it! Bridal Boutique Lewisville has beautiful, unique dresses! I do wish that there had been more privacy when you come out of the dressing room (there were other girls trying on dresses with their friends/family right next to us). I have been to bridal boutiques where the mirrors/family areas are more sectioned off. Regardless we had a great time and would recommend this shop to any bride-to-be!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Randi R

First off, I got tons of recommendations from friends that you just have to go to Bridal Boutique for the fun experience. So I went the day after Christmas, with 5 family members for my first wedding dress shopping adventure. I brought in a few photos of the style and look I was... Read More trying to achieve, and the dress I chose was the 4th dress I tried on from about 10 total that I tried.The boutique is so cute and they have more dress options than could imagine. I promise you will leave there with the dress of your dreams within your budget!!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Maria C

THE WORST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE!!!! I took my niece to this location because I bought my dress here almost 20 years ago!!!!! Since then they've gone snotty.... they treat you like you are walking into a bridal boutique in New York City!!! Their employees are SNOBBY PEOPLE! THEY... Read More ARE HATEFUL AND THINK THAT BY THE WAY YOU ARE DRESSED YOU DO NOT HAVE MONEY TO BUY THEIR DRESSES!!!! We went to Demetrios Bridal in Frisco and bought our $3000 dress and we were greeted with great smiles and great customer service. This place will not talk to you without an appointment; I WILL NEVER REFER ANYONE TO THIS PLACE..... IT IS A SHAME THAT I BOUGHT MY DRESS HERE AND I WAS EXPECTING THE SAME GREAT EXPIERENCE!!!! THE ONLY EMPLOYEE WORTH ANYTHING AT THIS LOCATION IS VERONICA MONTIEL! The associates at Demetrios indicated that they've had other clients remark the same thing.

2016-08-09T15:15:51 Response from the vendor

To whom this concerns, As the owner of Bridal Boutique, I would like to personally apologize for the experience and feelings you have encountered at my boutique. I would love to personally speak to you so I can address my employees. I hold a very... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/10/2016 Michelle B

I came in to Bridal Boutique to shop for my bridal gown. It was my last bridal appointment in a series of 3. Sandy was absolutely amazing! When I first came in, she took the time to get to know me and my wedding and I showed her pictures of dresses I loved. From then, the level... Read More of care and attention that she put in throughout the appointment was the best I had experienced. She looked all over the store and in the employee only closets to make sure she pulled every dress that was remotely close to what I had showed her and was so nice and sweet. At the end of trying on dresses, they let you try on your top 3 and jack you up with the veil and all of the accessories. My favorite dress was over the budget and she offered a trunk show discount but it was still going to be too pricy. So after the appointment, she personally took the time to look over the website of my favorite designer that they carry to send me some options of dresses that were much more within budget that were similar to my favorite. I did end up purchasing my gown with another salon but would highly recommend Bridal Boutique and Sandy. I loved her so much that I felt bad calling to tell her I bought a dress elsewhere but wanted to give her the courtesy of letting her know because of how amazing she was.

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Kimberley C

I loved my experience at Bridal Boutique! I was able to find the perfect wedding dress, bridesmaid dress, flower girls dresses and mother of the bride dress! It was so easy to get everything I wanted from one place. They have beautiful dresses for every part of the wedding!

Reviewed on 5/30/2016 Joanna W

So I had an appointment at this boutique the Thursday at 3 before Easter weekend 2016. When I made the appointment I told them my budget wasn't really big and they told me they didn't really have dresses that were less than 1500 and asked if I really wanted to come. Another... Read More boutique called Blushing Bride was much nicer about my budget and told me that even with a budget they thought I might be surprised and to definitely come and look, I definitely was surprised. So right off the bat Bridal Boutique was not welcoming or nice. I decided to go anyway. We get there and I see one girl downstairs with a nice dressing room and champagne and I thought that looks nice. I assumed they offered champagne to everyone. When they were ready they took us upstairs because that's where the $1500 and below dresses were as well as where apparently they put customers they really don't care about. Also $1500 is no tiny budget. The dressing room was literally a tiny corner with a curtain. They never offered us a drink. When I went to the bathroom downstairs I saw giant dressing rooms that had a stage with mirrors that said Say Yes to the Dress above the mirrors; I assume this is only for their high paying customers. Downstairs as well there were dresses very close to if not in the $1500 price range, but they never went down to get any of them my father did that. Overall I did not have a good experience. If you aren't paying high dollar they do not treat you well. They should treat all their customers like royalty, because it is such a special moment for brides to find their dress. They made me feel like I was a bride not worth their time and that's not right. A sale is a sale. I would not recommend this place.

Reviewed on 5/09/2016 Jessica H

Every bride should feel worthy and deserving. I was so hopeful of having a great experience at Lewisville Bridal Boutique but I ended up so disappointed and let down. This was my first experience dress shopping. I came with my mom and sister and with a budget of $1500. So we... Read More were ushered upstairs where the $1500 and under dresses were located. My consultant and I squeezed into a tiny dressing room, think bathroom stall size, separated by just a curtain. I didn't care. I was so excited to be trying on a wedding dress for the first time! But during the process I realized just how severe the segregation was, based on budgets. I could see a party of girls downstairs laughing with champagne and snacks being served. I had noticed the chiller of champagne in the lobby and the champagne flutes on display. Lavish decorations, real dressing rooms and champagne were only for those that could afford to be downstairs where most of the dresses. We were not even offered water. I found some dresses I liked there but could not bring myself to go back strictly based on principle.

Reviewed on 4/28/2016 Megan F

Ask for Amy!! She was so professional and SO helpful! After getting an idea as to what I was looking for, she only showed me those specific styles within my budget. She was honest and extremely helpful. When my dress came in I thought the color looked a little off. I ended up... Read More taking it home to look at it in better light. I was in tears due to the dress looking yellow and ended up calling Amy to see what I should do. She asked me to bring the dress back up to the store so she could look at it with her own eyes. Long story short she sent it back to the designer and had me try on a different dress (same designer). I LOVED it. The designer ended up sending me the different dress which terrified my family, but I knew with Amy's help it was going to work out. Amy turned what could have been a disaster into a dream dress. I felt beautiful in the second dress and I can't thank Amy enough for her understanding, support, and help! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I can't brag on her enough. She is an angel!

Reviewed on 1/31/2016

My daughter had a scheduled Sunday apt. And our experience was less than expected, to say the least. We left very disappointed after about 2&1/2 hours. I was satisfied with BB in the past so thought we would start there looking for my daughter's gown. While the consultant did... Read More pull dresses according what my daughter thought she wanted, she never attempted to suggest anything different. She tried on all the same style basically, all the while making no progress. My daughter got the feeling the consultant really didn't want to be there. We were never offered anything to drink for almost 3 hours! The consultant was preoccupied with her choice of music and how the other consultants hide veils from her "because they think it's funny". We were very thirsty and disappointed when we left! I am happy to say my daughter found her dream dress the next weekend in Plano.

Reviewed on 1/18/2016

I came here because I knew of a few friends who bought their gowns here. It must've been the sales associate I had, but my experience wasn't great. When I arrived for my appointment, I was informed that the second floor of their inventory wasn't available because they were... Read More painting. No one called ahead of time to warn me, which would've been nice since most of the gowns in my budget were on that floor. Also, why would you leave your inventory with wet paint? We proceeded anyways, and I tried on a bunch of gowns, but none screamed 'the one.' I asked if I could schedule a second appointment so I could see the inventory on the second floor. I was informed in a very alarmist tone that I would need to have my dress ordered that week to have in time for my July wedding, though there was a bride there that had a May wedding. I asked again for a second appointment and the consultant said that I would not find a dress prettier than the one that I was wearing. I must also note that my appointment was on the last day of some trunk show, so that may have motivated her to get a sale there, but it stressed me out and made me not want to come back. So I didn’t, and found my dress elsewhere.

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 Angel W

Cindy was truthful about what looked good and what didn't. She also helped me find the perfect accessories. Definitely go! I would have never thought they had so many dresses for such a small place, but they have the perfect dress!

This was the best!!!

Reviewed on 12/17/2015 Mary M

Wow!! Bridal Boutique is awesome. First of all, it is easy to access since it is not in a huge city. Candace who helped us was an absolute dream. We went on a Tuesday, so we were the only people there. From what I heard from other brides, though, you get the same one-on-one... Read More attention when it is at it's busiest. Unlike another salon I went to, all of my guests were allowed to come on the floor with me and pick out dresses, which was really fun for them and for me. I was also allowed to pick up anything I saw that I liked. I tried on probably 20 dresses and Candace never blinked an eye, she was there to make sure I found my perfect dress. They have a HUGE selection of dresses, broken down into many different price points ranging from $800-$4000+. The great thing is it is separated by area of the store, so unless you went into a different area, you would not be falling in love with a dress way out of your price range. They also have a lot of options to add many different kinds of straps, belts, etc. Candace helped me envision my dress in a completely different fashion and I actually bought it and customized it upon her recommendation. I can not say enough great things!!

Reviewed on 12/07/2015 Alexis R

A great salon with a wonderful staff! They give you a variety of dresses to try on and do not limit you to the amount you want to try. Although I didn't buy my dress here due to a lower budget, I would recommend this salon for their attention to detail and really caring about... Read More their customers' needs and preferences. Really a great option in the DFW area!

Reviewed on 12/05/2015 Kacie H

This place was perfect from start to finish. My associate, Candice, was so thoughtful and listened incredibly well. After discussing what I wanted, she went straight to the dress she had in mind and it ended up being the winner! The rooms were private enough that we didn't feel... Read More crowded and we definitely didn't feel pressured or rushed. I can't say enough good things about our experience and especially Candice!

The perfect bridal salon!

Reviewed on 11/19/2015 Jessica M

When I had wedding dress shopping in mind in a cute boutique this was exactly what I had in mind. They had a ton of selections to choose from. I must have tried on at least 50 dresses! I ended up buying my dress here after going several other places to try on dresses. I just... Read More wanted to make sure. No other place even came close to this place. The employees are great to work with and very helpful.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

I am going to try and sum up my experience here the easiest way possible.......AMAZING!!!! I went everywhere in the Dallas area, I mean everywhere. I probably tried on close to 200 gowns and was on the brink of exhaustion when I found out about this place. I wish it had been... Read More my first stop though. I went to the Bridal Boutique about a week ago and was helped by Sandy....she was awesome! We tried on about 10 gowns and when I realized all of them were contenders I had to start making decisions. Sandy however made me try on one more, just to make sure....and it ended up being the one I picked!!! I am so thankful she made me put it on. I never thought I would find that dress that would make me cry and it finally happened:) I cannot wait to wear it on my wedding day! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 jenny s

Best bridal salon in Dallas. Went everywhere... and this was the best place every. NO pushy sales girls like other boutiques in McKinney, Allen, and Frisco.. just sweet girls that want to help a girl find her gown!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

I cannot say enough great things about this boutique! I was very nervous to try on dresses because I had no idea what I wanted or what would like good on my body type. Brandi was so sweet and helpful. She let me try on many different shapes and styles so I could see how each... Read More type of dress made me look and feel. The selection in this place is unreal and Brandi made it easy to narrow down my favorites until I found "the one!" All I can say is go in with an open mind and trust your sales consultant, they know what they are doing! Not only did I get my dress, I got to pick out a veil, sash, and all of my jewelry! Feels great getting to check all of that off of my list. Please visit this not so little gem in Lewisville, you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Amy B

best bridal store in Dallas. Period. I went to every place in the metroplex including Neimans, Warron Barron, that leanns place in Mckinney, Stardust... and I should of just gone straight to BB. They were all amazing and the dog Nina was just the cutest! Brides... go here... Read More first and only!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Matt H

We got all our tuxes from here..... they really know what's up! Amazing service..... nice quick and easy! Thanks!