Largest Selection of Gowns in the DFW Metroplex

Located in Old Town Lewisville, Bridal Boutique carries the most extensive selection of gowns and bridesmaid dresses in the entire metroplex. We're a full-service salon dedicated to serving the bride the way you should be served. Our friendly staff will help you find your dream gown!

143 W. Main St, Lewisville, TX

Bridal Boutique

Reviewed on 6/12/2014 Megan O

The girls at the Bridal Boutique were awesome!! I described the look I was going for and she picked out perfect dresses in my price range! I ended up getting the first dress I tried on! The prices were on point and the service was great! The alterations that the store uses were great too! We would recommend this store to any bride in the DFW area!

6/12/2014 Response from the vendor

We're so happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with us! Thank you for your sweet words and positive feedback!

My wedding

Reviewed on 5/17/2014 Holly W

I LOVED LOVED LOVED my wedding dress! It was gorgeous and I got so many compliments on it! I also got some of my bridesmaid dresses there and LOVED them as well! Everyone is so sweet and easy to work with!

5/20/2014 Response from Amanda, the member

We're thrilled that you loved your dress and your experience with us! Thank you for choosing Bridal Boutique!

Wonderful Service!

Reviewed on 3/07/2014 B F

This was the first and last place I shopped for my wedding dress and I couldn't have been happier. The associate I was working with asked what I was looking for along with my budget and it was clear that she listened to me and cared about what I wanted. She never brought me any dresses that were above my budget and even brought over styles I might not have thought would look good, but were beautiful and within the parameters I set for her originally. I walked away with a beautiful Maggie Sottero gown and had no regrets. I had their alterations department work on my dress for me and was thrilled with the results. Bridal Boutique was a one stop shop for all my bridal needs and I would suggest them to anyone looking for a low stress dress shopping experience with many beautiful options.

5/07/2014 Response from Amanda, the member

Thank you for your sweet words and for choosing Bridal Boutique! We're so happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with us and look forward to seeing you again soon!

They had my Pintrest Dream Dress!

Reviewed on 4/27/2015 Tamara Z

Love this store! I came here after a disappointing first round at Davids Bridal and OMG the experience alone was 100% better. I had a long conversation with my consultant before we even started looking at dresses...about what my style is, what my venue was like, what I want to look like and on and on....She was amazing and then I showed her pictures and they just so happened to have my pintrest dream dress. This was a dress I accidentally pinned (before I got engaged) about 6 different times on accident and didn't realize it till after I got engaged and had to clean up my board so I could actually use my lovely pinterst ideas. And they had THE DRESS! But of course my consultant made me try on other styles and similar options but the questions she asked while I was in each dress made the experience amazing they were very specific questions so she could narrow down the exact look I had in my head. I could not be a happier bride. The beside the bride location is also amazing we got my bridesmaids dresses there so they got a discount since i got my dress at the main shop! So that was an added bonus!!! Those ladies too were so nice and brought dress after dress in for my girls. And finally the alternations ladies are a god send! My mother is a handful and very picky and they worked with her until she was happy with the way my bustle looked. You have to have great patience to do what they do.

Best bridal salon!

Reviewed on 4/23/2015 Melanie A

I went to Bridal Boutique with a dress in my mind that I had seen at another salon. I didn't expect for them to top that one but they did! I am so glad I went to them! Not only was it a much better experience with the set up and atmosphere of their boutique than others I had been to, but my consultant was so knowledgable and really enjoyed what she did! I found the most amazing dress and accessories and their alterations were affordable and the dress fit me like a glove! I would definitely recommend Bridal Boutique!

4/24/2015 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the sweet review! We are thrilled you had an amazing experience... send us pictures or you can even hashtag us at #BBLewisville. We wish you the best! Cheers!

Unforgettable experience!

Reviewed on 3/24/2015 Amanda F

BB was the first place I came when looking for a gown. Melissa was the consultant helping my mom and I, and she was amazing! She asked a lot of questions about my personality and style and chose some dresses accordingly, then we went back thru and I picked out several more that I liked just from looks. She even let me try on gowns from the Essense of Australia trunk show that had not been packed up from the day before! Long story short, I ended up choosing one of those dresses and was SO happy with it!! Melissa was a lot of fun to work with. And since it was a Monday and no one else was in the store, she let me spend tons of time trying different accessories and she took so many pictures of me in the dress to show my bridesmaids since they couldn't join me! The whole day was incredible and such a great memory to look back on and enjoy! Thank you, Melissa & Bridal Boutique!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 3/21/2015 Allison R

I visited two other boutiques before coming to Bridal Boutique and was less than excited with the experience (dirty dresses, unhelpful associates, pulling dresses over budget, ect). Melissa was assigned to me for my appointment and she was AMAZING! She asked what I envisioned wearing on my wedding day and my budget and went to work. We walked through the store and I pulled dresses I liked and she pulled a few also. The other stores let me be in a dress and look at myself for a while, but Melissa knew instantly that it wasn't the one by the look on my face. I had a couple favorites but she had saved the best for last. It was at the top of the budget (she got mom's approval before even showing me) and thank goodness she did because it was everything I could have imagined in a dress. After purchasing the dress, I had it altered at Bridal Boutique with no problems. They definitely helped out in the top area with no problems. I would definitely recommend Bridal Boutique and definitely Melissa (Mel) to help you!

Wonderful Experience

Reviewed on 1/11/2015 Amber L

I had the most wonderful experience at Bridal Boutique with Melissa! This was the first place I tried on dresses. Melissa was so helpful and knowledgeable. She started the appointment by taking time to really get to know me and my style. She helped me determine the silhouette that looked best on me and how to articulate what I was really looking for in a dress. I felt very special and that I was the only bride in the store! She was also great with my parents, kept them included and answered all of their questions. I ended up finding my dress at another store but because Melissa was so wonderful, we went back to Bridal Boutique to have them order it. My dress came in so much sooner than expected! When my dress came in I tried it on in the store and again felt so special and important to the associate I was with. I would recommend anyone to go there. I chose not to do my alternation there because I live in Fort Worth and wanted somewhere closer.

2/11/2015 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the sweet review! Cheers!

A great experience!

Reviewed on 12/23/2014 Jenny B

I had an amazing experience at Bridal Boutique! It was the second dress store I visited, and the experience I had here was a complete 180 from my first store. I was greeted with champagne. I told the associate, Amy, the style I was looking for, and she went and pulled dresses for me, which was extremely nice and relaxing. I had fallen in love with a dress at the first store, and they had it at Bridal Boutique, so it was great to be able to try on more dresses and eventually go back to the one I originally loved. It was a great experience, and I would totally recommend this store to anyone who is nervous or anxious about dress shopping. It was a great time!

Great service and Beautiful dresses

Reviewed on 12/09/2014 Rachael R

I absolutely love my dress and the service was wonderful. I went to 3 different dress boutiques and this was by far the best. They even called the week of my wedding to wish me well.

Left me with a bad taste in my mouth.

Reviewed on 11/02/2014 Jacquelyn S

I'm not use to writing reviews for places I'm not fond of, but I hope this helps anyone looking for a dress. Maybe they just have gotten inflated ego with all the great reviews, but my whole family was not impressed. They were rude once I made my appointment. They had a large selection but don't take care of their dresses. They don't allow you to go back on the floor once you have picked dresses you want to try on. WHAT?! My consultant would help other people and not help me, while I'm just sitting there half naked in the dressing room. Really? My consultant asked if we wanted water or champagne, but it never came. I didn't find one dress I would go back for or had a true interest in and I couldn't even look it up because she never wrote it down. All I have is a picture. We left so discouraged and upset by the customer service that we had to find another bridal shop so we could end the day on a good note.Wedding dress shopping should be fun and they didn't make it fun or inviting. I won't be going back.

My Favorite Purchase

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Courtney W

Yes, my dress was and will always be my favorite purchase of my entire life! The staff was very helpful in offering a variety of choices of gowns, varying prices and styles. When you know you know :)

Bridal Boutique Has It ALLLLL!!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2014 Kristen T

I had the best experience at Bridal Boutique. From the moment we (my guests and I) arrived, we were helped by friendly and knowledgeable staff. Candice was my assistant and I could not have asked for anyone better! She knew the inventory inside and out. I told her what I wanted and not only did she deliver, she stayed within my budget to help find the dress of my dreams! I even had to go back a second time to find a different dress and she was there with a smile on her face and gowns already picked out to try on!! Seriously the number one place to get a dress! Already planning on getting my Bridesmaids' dresses from Bridal Boutique as well!! :) :)

Found the Dress

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Thuy T

I found the perfect dress at Bridal Boutique. I had the best experience there. The staff was very kind and helpful. Candice was very patient and really listened to what I wanted. I went to three other boutiques and their service was the best. They have a wide variety of designer dresses. I mostly enjoyed my own quiet area to get to try on dresses without lots of other people around. Everyone was very professional and the cute shop had a calming environment which helped me have a clear mind to pick the right dress. The dress came in a timely manner.

Amy is the best!

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Meredith H

After a long day of trying on dresses with no success, I started fresh new day at Bridal Boutique of Lewisville. Amy asked a few questions and pulled several dresses. The 3rd one I put on was the ONE! I was so excited to find the dress and she just made it a great experience for a defeated bride. The rest of the staff was very helpful and I have sent several people there since I got my dress.

10/08/2014 Response from the vendor

Meredith, Thank you so much for the sweet review! You were so easy and fun to work with!! And also thank you for sending all your sweet friends! Please let me know if you need anything! Cheers to an amazing marriage! Amy

Help with a perfect day!

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Taylor W

This was the first and only place I looked for wedding gowns thanks to Wyn!! Every dress could have been "the one" and they were all so amazing! I definitely found the PERFECT dress in Lewisville! I later went back with my favorite girls and they all found their bridesmaids dresses as well! I would suggest this to anyone who is looking for a wonderful wedding gown search experience, it is one to remember! -TW

10/08/2014 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the sweet message- it was a joy to work with you!! Wish you the best! Cheers! Wyn

Amazing selection

Reviewed on 10/02/2014 Regan H

All the girls from Bridal Boutique made finding my wedding dress so easy! They were so accommodating...they let me just look through their store without pushing me any direction. After I tried on about 8 dresses (all of which were so beautiful!!) I chose an amazing allure gown. I am 6'2 and my wedding was 5 months away (way too close to get extra length) but they were able to make it work by ordering extra hem lace. I got so many compliments on my dress and I honestly wanted to wear it forever! Caroline, Carrie, and Amy are amazing and know exactly how to make you feel comfortable and taken care of!

10/08/2014 Response from the vendor

Reagan, Thank you for the sweet message! We hope your wedding was perfect and it was so much fun to get to help you and see all of you guys again! Cheers to an amazing marriage!!!! The Berends

Awesome experience

Reviewed on 8/31/2014 Rebecca S

I made my appointment several weeks ago and chose a Sunday to try on dresses. I was later informed that Bridal Boutique would no longer be open on Sundays, but that my consultant would be coming in just for me, rather than canceling the appointment I made several weeks prior. Our consultant was Wyn and she was AMAZING! The selection of dresses was huge and I was easily able to stay within my price range ($1300-$1800 for the dress alone). I found THE dress and as it turns out, it wasn't even one of the ones I'd chosen -- Wyn picked it out and it was everything I wanted. We were able to find the dress, pick out the accessories, take measurements and place the order in under 2 hours. This was the first place I'd tried on gowns and I'm so glad it was!

Great customer service

Reviewed on 8/18/2014 Erin C

This was the last boutique I visited to find my dress. I am so glad I came here! First impressions are huge! As soon as you walk in the door you are greeted by front desk personel and get your choice of ice water or champagne. We were set up with Wyn. She was amazing. Very professional. I thought it was nice she asked about the details of my wedding and then took me back personally to find the best dress for me. Instead of my family, friends and I trying to search through all of the dresses (which happened at the other stores) she actually took the initiative to find dresses for me. I had a great experience! Definitely recommend visiting this boutique.

Best Bridal shop!!

Reviewed on 8/14/2014 Chloe K

I absolutely adore Bridal Boutique!! Their store is so classy and I felt like royalty. I made an appointment and good luck if you don't have one because this place is packed! However, when I was trying on gowns they have the fitting areas very secluded so that you are able to have a intimate experience with your bridesmaids or who ever is dress shopping with you! They gave us champagne and it was such a memorable time. Melissa is a great sales girl who listened to exactly what I was looking for and made it happen! Dresses are pricey so make sure you save your pennies! I dropped some serious coin in this place but my dress is a dream come true! Thanks Melissa and Bridal Boutique!!

Amazing Experience!

Reviewed on 8/12/2014

I will preface this by saying that in my search for my perfect wedding gown, I visited a total of 5 bridal shops and tried on a whopping 34 dresses! Eek! Never thought I would be that girl! Bridal Boutique was the 4th shop we visited and immediately upon walking in, I had a feeling this would be the place I would find "the one!" They offered us champagne when we walked in, which none of the other shops had done...it made the trip feel like the celebration it should be. Wyn was our sales associate and I cannot put in to words how AMAZING she is! She is so friendly, listens to what you want and will do her best to stay within your budget. In my case, we were trying to stay under $3000. Their selection is HUGE and I thought to myself "I am really crazy if I can't find a dress I love in here." When she found one that she thought I would like but might be a little over budget, she would ask if I wanted to try it on without just putting it in the pile. The dress I ended up falling in love with was over my budget, but was one I found on the racks that I chose to try on. She did not push me in any way to try a dress on outside my budget. Now here is the part where you really see how incredible Wyn is...We had already made an appointment for later that day at Stardust because everyone had said we needed to look there. Knowing myself and how indecisive I am, I knew we had to go to that appointment before I purchased my dream dress at Bridal Boutique so I knew I would have seen everything! Wyn was so gracious and understanding about it. No pressuring at all. She told us to come back right after and she would be waiting :) At Stardust, I of course could not compare anything to that beautiful dress at Bridal Boutique and that's how I knew it was the one!! At this point, it was 5:40 and BB closed at 6pm! We called them and Wyn told us to come on over! She stayed late to let me try on the dress again, measure me and order my dress. No rushing us out the door because it was after hours (although we were trying to hurry because we felt awful that she stayed just for us!) She is such a sweet, fun and helpful person!! This review just does not do justice my experience at Bridal Boutique and with Wyn. I am so excited that I found the perfect dress. I'm telling you, you HAVE to go here to find your dress, you will not be disappointed!

Great Experience

Reviewed on 7/15/2014 Megan M

Dress shopping was a stress-free and fun experience at Bridal Boutique. I was visiting my parents in TX and went in just to get a feel for trying on dresses. I was NOT expecting to find my dress so early on- but thanks to Gay I did! She listened to me and pinpointed exactly what I was describing to her! I fell in love with the dress right away and the whole alterations process was extremely pleasant, too!

Wedding Dress

Reviewed on 7/06/2014 Diane H

I loved this place! Everyone was so friendly and made the appointment so much fun. I went for my dress as well as for the BM dresses and was very satisfied both times. I didn't feel rushed during the appointment at all and the sales associate listened to exactly what I was looking for. The store is so cute and fun and there is a wide variety of dresses to choose from. I would definitely recommend the boutique to my friends. I will say, however, do NOT go to the associated alterations place. I have been the exact same size/shape for at least 10 years, had my exact shoes and undergarments from day 1 and I had to go back 4 different times for them to get my dress to fit properly. At first, they had to take it in, but they took it in too much. It wasn't bad - it would zip, but not button. So they were going to take it out 1/4 of an inch. However, when I went back, they had actually taken it in MORE. So much so that the dress wouldn't even zip up past my lower back. So then, when they let it out, there was a line where the last seam was (allbeit small, but it was still frustrating when there shouldn't have been a seam at all). And I think that the worst part of this whole thing is that they didn't offer a discount or even an apology. I was NOT happy at all with the alterations location. But again, the boutique was wonderful and I would highly recommend shopping there.

Review

Reviewed on 6/20/2014 erin l

We LOVED working with bridal boutique, good prices and such unique stuff! Thank ya'll!

6/20/2014 Response from the vendor

Thanks for your sweet words, Erin! We're so glad you enjoyed your experience with us and we look forward to seeing you soon!

My Dress

Reviewed on 5/23/2014 Megan L

I read some different reviews but I think it must depend on who your consultant is. I had Candice and I absolutely loved her! She let me try on as many different dresses as I wanted and never made me feel rushed! Wonderful selection of plus size dresses!!!! They even allowed my 5 year old niece to come in with us even though there was sign posted that specifically said no kids. I loved the place so much that we ordered all our bridesmaids dresses, flower girl dress, and mother of the bride dress from them. I have read quite a few negative reviews on here about them but i never had a single problem. We had cookies, champagne and all around a great day!

5/30/2014 Response from Amanda, the member

Megan, we are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your experience with us! Thank you so much for your kind words-we'll be sure to pass them along to Candice!

TO Bridal Boutique