Largest Selection of Gowns in the DFW Metroplex

Located in Old Town Lewisville, Bridal Boutique carries the most extensive selection of gowns and bridesmaid dresses in the entire metroplex. We're a full-service salon dedicated to serving the bride the way you should be served. Our friendly staff will help you find your dream gown! We also have gowns from Berta, Olvis Lace Luxe, and Lusan Mandongus!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

143 W. Main St, Lewisville, TX (972) 219-8500

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Mary Ellen B

This place is AMAZING! I first heard about BB when my mom used their sister store for another formal gown. We had to go into the actual bridal section one day for some alterations, and the entire staff couldn't be any friendlier. That was when I knew I wanted to come back... Read More whenever I got engaged. From seeing my name on the wall when I walked in to the incredible help from our consultant Sandy, I felt so very special. I ended up buying the very first dress I tried on, and I am so happy I did! Of course I loved this gorgeous gown, but more than that, I loved my entire experience with BB. Sandy was so excited for me, and felt more like a lifelong friend than someone I had just met to help me find my wedding dress. I love her and everyone at this place! I have since recommended this boutique to several friends who have gotten their wedding dresses here, and will continue to do so. They are the absolute best!

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Cory T

My mom actually bought her dress here so I wanted to do the same but I wasn't going to force it. Luckily this place knocked it out of the park - so many beautiful gowns and the staff was PHENOMENAL!!! I worked with Sandy and she made my overwhelming wedding dress experience... Read More completely enjoyable!! Can't say enough positive things about this place!!

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Badi F

I loved my experience with Bridal Boutique! It was the second dress store I went to and the last! They were very helpful and listened to everything that I wanted. I ended up paying a little more than what I had walked in planning on spending but the dress absolutely BLEW me... Read More away! I ended up with the "Jenny" dress by the designer Enzoani. Bridal Boutique took care of all of my alterations and also steamed my dress two days before my wedding for free! Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Kayla C

Bought my wedding dress at the Bridal Boutique in Lewisville and it was stunning. Fit was perfect when it came in and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Definitely recommend shopping for your dress at this shop!

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Lori D

I found the perfect dress on my first visit. The individuals at the salon who helped me took my ideas to heart and found the perfect gown for my day. My now husband absolutely LOVED my dress. It was stunning and beautiful, one of a kind. Even when it came to the alterations, the... Read More seamstress was amazing to work with and made my dress fit to a "t". Amazing bridal salon to work with. Highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Maddy R

Very disappointed. I heard SUCH great things about this place. I had one bridal appointment at 10am and had BB at 1:30pm. Well, I found my dress at my first appointment, and the boutique I bought from said boutiques are very understanding if a bride finds a dress (because they... Read More obviously don't want to waste their time if the bride has already found the dress somewhere else). The boutique I bought from said it happens often, and they cancel the appointment and don't charge the cancellation fee, and that I should do the same. Well, the woman I spoke to said there was a waiting list of 7 people that day and that's why they have the cancellation fee. Understandable, however, do you want me to go to your boutique and meander around for my 2 hr. appointment, or would you rather take one of those standbys? Probably the latter. So now I'm charged with a $100 fee because I found my dress somewhere else. Ultimately, just upset somewhere I heard great things about (and has so many great reviews) has a poor cancelation policy. It'd be different if I just didn't show or didn't want to go anymore, but I found my dress and didn't want to waste my or the consultant's time.

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Amy S

More than worth the trip... I said "Yes" to the dress back in October and said "Yes" to my husband last weekend... and I couldn't of been happier with my dress. I had an amazing consultant working with me in October, she listened to what I was looking for in a dress and after a... Read More few dresses (which were all great choices) she brought me the 'one'. My dress came in months in advance, which was great in the end (a bit difficult to figure out when to hurry down there and get back to Tulsa, but we did it) and even ordered a gorgeous belt to go with the dress (which ended up being attached to the dress). Overall, I loved my experience there! Worth a weekend away with my two best friends on my mom to find 'the dress'!

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Alyssa G

Hands down THE BEST dress shopping experience! I had been to three other salons aside from this one and they did not compare to the excellent service provided here. On top of having TONS of absolutely GORGEOUS gowns to choose from, the associate I worked with, Sandy, was so... Read More sweet and made, the whole experience so special for me and my family. Their entire staff was so welcoming and devoted to making this such a memorable moment. Because they have so many options it can become a little overwhelming, but she was ON POINT at helping me narrow down my decision to find the dress that perfectly matched my style and personality. She also perfectly paired a veil with my dress, just to give me an idea of what it would all look like, that I ended up purchasing the veil as well. I am sooooo happy with my truly one-of-a-kind Martina Liana gown. You will not regret shopping here!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Caty J

I decided to go here when I was unable to find the right dress after visiting 3 other stores. I wish I had started my wedding dress shopping at Bridal Boutique! They had the largest selection of dresses I had seen at store and they plan to continue expanding! They start at... Read More around $1,000 and move upward from there. They have a large selection of sample dresses and I was able to purchase a beautiful Watters dress (originally $2,200) for $1,100. Emily was my consultant. She was very easy to work with, really listened to what style I was looking for, and wasn't in your face enthusiastic (which I had at another store and did not like). She was also incredibly helpful/attentive and made it a very enjoyable experience. I made an appointment for a Tuesday afternoon which was nice because I pretty much had the place to myself. I loved it here!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Lauren E

I left this place feeling like I'd completely wasted my time. When we showed up, my maid of honor was at their location for bridesmaid and mother dresses (Beside the Bride), which I thought was odd because she knew what we were there for. When I called her to see what was up,... Read More she said when she got to Bridal Boutique, they were really rude and told her we didn't have an appointment under my name (even though my name was up on their little board), told her the appointment must be at Beside the Bride, and sent her away. The person who had been rude to her ended up being our consultant, Veronica. She continued to be unfriendly and impatient the entire time. In our initial discussion about what I liked, she seemed annoyed that I didn't know exactly what I wanted. We were downstairs but went and looked upstairs (where they keep the $1500 and under dresses) after and other reviewers are right, it's definitely not up to the same standards as their downstairs. If they're going to do that, they should have a different location for lower budgets, not make brides feel left out and bad. I also told our consultant that regardless of our overall budget, I wanted the best deal and to look at less expensive dresses as well. She took me upstairs first and showed me a dress, asked me if I liked it, and then said she'd pick out similar dresses. She only picked out dresses from downstairs and kept them as close to my budget as possible. All she cared about was her commission and getting me out of there as quickly as possible. Their selection seemed limited as well and they have the highest penalty for missing appointments I've found ($100). I went to another place and got to try on so many different dresses and found the one I love, while being treated like a princess the whole time. Forget this place, you can find better.

2017-05-18T10:45:27 Response from the vendor

Lauren, We are so sorry that you had a bad experience at our salon. Our number one priority at BB is customer service so I am very apologetic you felt it did not meet standards. Our upstairs selection of $1500 and under gowns is received... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Erin M

Visit here! This store has everything and all of their consultants are very in tune with what you want. First off, champagne always makes me happy, and they have plenty for you shoppers! They also really stick to your budget which is a fear I know for a lot of brides. The stores... Read More gives you two free dress presses and the atelier is amazing as well! I am so happy to have found my wedding gown here.

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Megan D

Unfortunately, I had a negative experience with BB. The sales person was 20 minutes late to my appointment because her appointment before mine ran over. She was fine to start out with but as the appointment went on she would leave for 5-10 minutes at a time which would eat into... Read More the appointment that she was already late for. She picked dresses that I told her I specifically did not want to try. Towards the end of the appointment she was taking dresses away that I didn't even get to try on that I wanted to try. Half way through the appointment she told me she was in a rush because she had to go 'prep a bride' so I could tell she was trying to get me to hurry-hence the taking away dresses. I told her I wanted a specific neckline and she kept telling me the alterations could make it for me like that- which would cost a lot of money. I asked if the store had a V-neck like I wanted and she told me no.... Which I think she just didn't want to show me cause she was in such a hurry. She started giving me sales pitches on a dress that would have to be completely altered to be the dress that I wanted. Then she was trying to sell me a sample dress that was filthy at the bottom, had loose beads and tears in it. Towards the end of the appointment I was very put off by her behavior- the constant leaving, hurrying me and taking away dresses that I wanted to try- I had had enough and was ready to leave. She was ready to make a sale though- which was crazy to me that she thought I was going to buy a dress after being treated like that. Since it was my first time trying on wedding dresses, I was so excited and I was expecting this special moment. She completely ruined it for me.

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Megan D

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 Emily H

Great experience here! The atmosphere was very nice and everyone that works there is super helpful. Based on the size of the shop their selection can be a little bit overwhelming but they were very good about directing us to different sections that would fit in with my style and... Read More budget...no pushy over-selling, no trying to tell you what you want and no showing you something that you something right up your alley but out of your price range. Additionally, we used Mier's Bridal Gown Atelier at the Beside the Bride and Ana did an amazing job!

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Liz I

BB Lewisville has a HUGE selection with every style you could desire and the warm, friendly staff is there to help you throughout the whole process. Such a cute shop!

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Vanessa R

So I totally appreciate all the positive reviews left, however I did not have that same experience. This was the second boutique I went to and I can tell you my consultant that I got paired with did not know what she was doing. She did not listen to what I told her my inspo was... Read More and it just got to a point where I didn't want to try on any more dresses. It is a hit or miss with the consultants. I just am sharing my personal experience!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Courtney A

I had a WONDERFUL experience! My sister and I have both gotten our wedding dresses from this location. Her, before their recent renovations, and I recently. Our consultant was Danielle Craig and she did such a great job. I felt I could be honest and real with her, and that she... Read More was a part of the group I brought dress shopping with me. She was very helpful and worked with my budget as best as she could. I would definitely recommend this shop and Danielle to anyone on the search for a dress!

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Val K

I had a fantastic appointment at Bridal Boutique with Sandy, and found the dress I had been searching for but couldn't find at other boutiques. Sandy completely understood what I was looking for from the start, and went above and beyond to help me find the perfect dress. She... Read More was incredibly knowledgable about the dresses in the store, and what designers offered in terms of customization and alterations. She had an awesome creative mind and helped me create the dress I had been dreaming of. The store was clean and pretty, and they have an incredible selection of dresses. They said it was the largest in Dallas. And despite the huge selection, it feels like a small store: they treat you with very personalized service, and in my appointment literally called the designer to hash out details live. I only wish I had come here sooner! A must for any bride in the DFW area.

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Jacqueline N

I am SO thrilled I stumbled upon Bridal Boutique after ~3 months of dress shopping and visiting numerous bridal stores in Dallas and Houston. My best friend and I knew we were going to have a wonderful experience right after we walked in. We were greeted with smiles and... Read More champagne by the staff, my name + wedding date were written on a beautiful chalk board display, and our wait time was zero! I worked with Veronica and I can honestly say I decided to 'say yes to the dress' at Bridal Boutique (though my dress was also available at two other stores I visited) because of my experience with her. She was warm from the start and I felt so comfortable with her. She listened thoroughly to what I wanted in a dress and came back with a number of options that fit my description. She was very professional during the try-on process and I did not once feel rushed. Ivory/Ivory was not available in store for a dress I tried on (and ended up choosing!) so Veronica went out of her way (and even got on the ground!) to layer another dress under the dress to really help me envision that color combination. After I said 'yes', I got measured by Veronica and she checked, double checked, and triple checked her work, which was definitely reassuring. Overall, I was extremely impressed and would highly recommend this cute boutique!!

Reviewed on 12/24/2016 Krystal W

I came in from out of town and have always wanted to visit BB and they didn't let me down. My consultant was Lacy and she was amazing. I was the bride who had no idea what she wanted and Lacy worked with all my ideas and even offered her own. BB was more than accommodating and... Read More welcoming the minute I walked in. My guests I brought with me had 2 small babies and BB didn't mind. They loved it and didn't mind. Lacy was the best, not only was she willing to give her opinion but she listened and even supported me when it became overwhelming with opinions and stressful and I had a moment of tears, Lacy was there! I can't say enough about her and BB. we will definetly be going back for the Bridal Party!! thank you BB for the great experience!

Reviewed on 12/17/2016 Kiersten D

Unless you have a 8k plus budget... you will be in a common room, with a shower stall like dressing room ... sharing a mirror with another girl or two. Unless you have a large budget you won't get a personal feeling. Save yourself and go somewhere else. I won't name drop where I... Read More ended up finding my dress. But this place was very run of the mill - davids bridal - feel to me. Not a boutique. And with my 5k budget I was given the b - c team of help and I got absolutely nowhere with her. I did however see a girl in the front room with a stunning gown on that I was told had a price tag of 12k.... seems like she had the "experience" ... I left unimpressed.

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Erika H

My experience at Bridal Boutique & choosing my wedding gown was a dream come true. I am from STL and was in Texas visiting my future mother-in-law. We were immediately welcomed as Sandy took the time to get to know me and my vision for my wedding. She quickly helped me choose... Read More several dresses based on my taste. I tried on about 6 dresses before finding the one. It ended up having a little bit of everything I envisioned in a wedding gown. Sandy had the dress shipped to me in STL and took time to research and recommend a seamstress for me!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Elisa B

I had been to over 10 bridal salons to try to find a dress and still nothing. I went to Bridal Boutique with low hopes and my bridal consultant Sandy quickly turned that around. She was very enthusiastic, patient, and determined to help me find my dream dress. She had wonderful... Read More recommendations and the dress that I fell in love with I never would have thought to try it on. She told me to trust her and give it a chance and after I put it on I new it was the one (I never thought I was going to have that feeling.) She gave me her phone number so that if I had any questions I could promptly reach her and she responds very quickly. She is so great at working with the designers to make sure you get everything in on time and that the dream you envision comes true. I would give this boutique 1000 stars if I could. I can't wait to get my dress in!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Taylor H

I found the dress of my dreams at a great price! Thank you to Bridal Boutique for helping me find my dream dress! I came with my mother and future mother in law, and we ended the day with champagne and pictures after saying YES to the dress! My consultant, Danielle, took the... Read More time to get to know me, my taste, my style and my budget. She understood my venue and wedding style and she did not disappoint! She took all this information to heart and set out to find a variety dresses that would click with me. There was not one dress that she picked for me that didn't fit my personality or body type. I ended up choosing the dress she called her "wildcard". It is amazing and beautiful and has every element that I was looking for! It fits my body type and incorporates little aspects from every thing I described to her. The boutique itself is adorable and fun. There are SO many dresses and you feel like a bride as soon as you step in. The selection is impressive and the prices are fantastic compared to other upscale salons. My consultant was patient with me and I appreciated her advice. I can't wait to put my dress on again! If you want a true bridal experience, book your appointment with Bridal Boutique!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Jessica S

Bridal Boutique made me feel like an absolute Princess! I was paired up with Candice who truly listened to my budget and what I was looking for to pair me up with the perfect dress. I visited multiple bridal salons in an attempt to locate the perfect dress and Bridal Boutique... Read More was the only one which went the extra mile to make me feel like THE most important bride, regardless of my lower budget. In addition, I dropped by the shop without an appointment to see about potentially taking a quick look at veils. While the shop is normally very busy, I got lucky that the day was slower and the girls made me feel like my lack of appointment was no burden at all. They assisted in letting me put my dress back on and match it with a veil. I was so pleased with the service and shop that I purchased all of my bridal wear, alterations, and bridesmaid dresses from them which meant I was making regular flights from Florida back to Texas for appointments. I could not be more pleased!