Largest Selection of Gowns in the DFW Metroplex

Located in Old Town Lewisville, Bridal Boutique carries the most extensive selection of gowns and bridesmaid dresses in the entire metroplex. We're a full-service salon dedicated to serving the bride the way you should be served. Our friendly staff will help you find your dream gown!

143 W. Main St, Lewisville, TX

Bridal Boutique

Reviewed on 6/12/2014 Megan O

The girls at the Bridal Boutique were awesome!! I described the look I was going for and she picked out perfect dresses in my price range! I ended up getting the first dress I tried on! The prices were on point and the service was great! The alterations that the store uses... Read More were great too! We would recommend this store to any bride in the DFW area!

2014-06-12T18:32:23 Response from the vendor

We're so happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with us! Thank you for your sweet words and positive feedback!

My wedding

Reviewed on 5/17/2014 Holly W

I LOVED LOVED LOVED my wedding dress! It was gorgeous and I got so many compliments on it! I also got some of my bridesmaid dresses there and LOVED them as well! Everyone is so sweet and easy to work with!

2014-05-20T10:49:28 Response from Amanda, the member

We're thrilled that you loved your dress and your experience with us! Thank you for choosing Bridal Boutique!

Wonderful Service!

Reviewed on 3/07/2014 B F

This was the first and last place I shopped for my wedding dress and I couldn't have been happier. The associate I was working with asked what I was looking for along with my budget and it was clear that she listened to me and cared about what I wanted. She never brought me any... Read More dresses that were above my budget and even brought over styles I might not have thought would look good, but were beautiful and within the parameters I set for her originally. I walked away with a beautiful Maggie Sottero gown and had no regrets. I had their alterations department work on my dress for me and was thrilled with the results. Bridal Boutique was a one stop shop for all my bridal needs and I would suggest them to anyone looking for a low stress dress shopping experience with many beautiful options.

2014-05-07T17:55:15 Response from Amanda, the member

Thank you for your sweet words and for choosing Bridal Boutique! We're so happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with us and look forward to seeing you again soon!

The perfect bridal salon!

Reviewed on 11/19/2015 Jessica M

When I had wedding dress shopping in mind in a cute boutique this was exactly what I had in mind. They had a ton of selections to choose from. I must have tried on at least 50 dresses! I ended up buying my dress here after going several other places to try on dresses. I just... Read More wanted to make sure. No other place even came close to this place. The employees are great to work with and very helpful.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

I am going to try and sum up my experience here the easiest way possible.......AMAZING!!!! I went everywhere in the Dallas area, I mean everywhere. I probably tried on close to 200 gowns and was on the brink of exhaustion when I found out about this place. I wish it had been... Read More my first stop though. I went to the Bridal Boutique about a week ago and was helped by Sandy....she was awesome! We tried on about 10 gowns and when I realized all of them were contenders I had to start making decisions. Sandy however made me try on one more, just to make sure....and it ended up being the one I picked!!! I am so thankful she made me put it on. I never thought I would find that dress that would make me cry and it finally happened:) I cannot wait to wear it on my wedding day! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 jenny s

Best bridal salon in Dallas. Went everywhere... and this was the best place every. NO pushy sales girls like other boutiques in McKinney, Allen, and Frisco.. just sweet girls that want to help a girl find her gown!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

I cannot say enough great things about this boutique! I was very nervous to try on dresses because I had no idea what I wanted or what would like good on my body type. Brandi was so sweet and helpful. She let me try on many different shapes and styles so I could see how each... Read More type of dress made me look and feel. The selection in this place is unreal and Brandi made it easy to narrow down my favorites until I found "the one!" All I can say is go in with an open mind and trust your sales consultant, they know what they are doing! Not only did I get my dress, I got to pick out a veil, sash, and all of my jewelry! Feels great getting to check all of that off of my list. Please visit this not so little gem in Lewisville, you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Amy B

best bridal store in Dallas. Period. I went to every place in the metroplex including Neimans, Warron Barron, that leanns place in Mckinney, Stardust... and I should of just gone straight to BB. They were all amazing and the dog Nina was just the cutest! Brides... go here... Read More first and only!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Matt H

We got all our tuxes from here..... they really know what's up! Amazing service..... nice quick and easy! Thanks!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Bridal Boutique was the best choice I could have made! Carol was the BEST...she brought me all styles including mermaid, A-line, empire, column, AND, my end-of-the day FAVORITE, the ball gown. Thanks to Carol, I can honestly say I will be the fairy tale Cinderella on my... Read More special day, just like all of our dreams as young girls. THANK YOU!!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

This place is night and day in comparison to the other 3 bridal stores I went to in DFW. For starters the shabby chic meets elegance of the decor promises a true bridal shopping experience. The dresses are beautiful, the service is even better. They tailer to all price ranges-... Read More those on a budget and those looking for that perfect designer gown. Literally don't have enough good things to say about them.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Rebecca P

Carol is the best! I went to her for accessories she was patient, kind, and willing to help me find exactly what i was looking for! Even when it meant going above and beyond to look for and come up with the perfect solutions for a hairpiece and belt! If you aren't in the area... Read More they are worth the travel!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Sarah W

I had the best experience at Bridal Boutique. I was a little worried about how wedding dress shopping would go because my mom and I have different opinions on what looks best on me. Luckily Amy was able to find the perfect dress we both loved. If you want to feel like the most... Read More important bride, I highly recommend you go to bridal botique for you wedding dress experience!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Bridal Boutique made the dress buying process such a delight! It was a beautiful salon with so many AMAZING dresses to chose from (so much more than any other place I had been to)! Everyone in the store was so sweet! It made what I thought would be a stressful time so easy!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Kaley B

I had such an amazing experience at the Bridal Bouique! I had 6 people come with me, which is a bit tight for the salon, but they accommodated is and made us feel so special! Amy was my consultant and she was a doll. She took the photos I brought in and pulled so many gowns that... Read More were just what I wanted and also in my price range. We had so much fun and they really made me feel like a bride. This was the first and only salon I went to! I highly suggest it for any bride!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Catherine H

I went to Bridal Boutique with low expectations, partly because I am the pickiest shopper ever and hate shopping, and partly because it was my fourth visit to a bridal salon and I had accepted the fact that my dress would be hot, uncomfortable, and heavy. Then I went into Bridal... Read More Boutique and met Candace, who could not have been friendlier, more knowledgeable, or more helpful. I gave her a brief description of what I was looking for and within minutes she had picked out ten beautiful dresses from their huge selection - it was like she knew what I was looking for better than I did! She also never once strayed from my budget or pushed me to spend more. She was great about involving my mom and maid of honor, who came with me, and truly made us feel like we were all her friends. She knew what accessories would go well with each dress but never pushed me to buy anything. And wouldn't you know it, I left Bridal Boutique with the dress of my dreams and I can't wait to wear it! I cannot recommend this place enough!

Great Boutique!

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Colleen S

Bridal Boutique is great! I had a Saturday appointment and found my dress! When I got to the store my name was written on a chalkboard with my wedding date. I loved that! Carol was really helpful. I described the kind of dress I was thinking and she went and pulled a bunch. The... Read More first one she thought of was it! Carol was professional but also really kind and nice! My dress came in early without any problems. I would definitely recommend this store to anyone!

Wedding Dress of My Dreams

Reviewed on 7/16/2015 Kelsey P

I went to Bridal Boutique in Lewisville, Texas, because I couldn't find a dress in my hometown of Wichita, Kansas. I shopped at several stores in Texas before finding the perfect dress at Bridal Boutique. The dresses are all custom ordered so brides should allow 6-8 months.... Read More Bridal Boutique has the largest selection out of every store I went to and the best customer service. Picking out my wedding dress was a day I will never forget thanks to Bridal Boutique!

Adorable boutique!

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 Rachel C

I drove 3 hours to Lewisville Bridal Boutique because they were having a trunk show. They were helpful with showing me items from the trunk show and others they thought I would like. They were also great for helping me stick to my budget.

Reviewed on 6/15/2015 Alexis U

I said "Yes to the Dress" at Lewisville Bridal Boutique. My mother, MOH, and I worked with Wyn and she was FANTASTIC. I found the perfect dress for me at this incredibly large boutique. They've been in business for a long time and they know what they're doing! With some... Read More many dresses to choose from, it's easy to find the dress of your dreams :)

Best Experience

Reviewed on 6/12/2015 Ashley M

As most girls can be, I was really anxious about trying on dresses and nervous that I would have a hard time finding exactly what I have always dreamed of. Going to Bridal Boutique was the best experience I could have ever asked for. Working with Mel (highly recommend her, she... Read More works on Saturdays) was amazing. She listened to me and got to know me and my sense of style. I only tried on 8 dresses and knew the first one I tried on was always the one. Service was amazing and my dress arrived early that expected which was great! Definitely recommend!

Efficient and Helpful

Reviewed on 6/10/2015 Kristie H

These guys know exactly what they are doing. I tried to be prepared when I went in with the dresses I liked and wanted to try on. I neglected to make sure they would have those specific dresses from the designers they use; apparently they were just barely out of season. Anyway,... Read More my consultant helped me navigate the sea of dresses they have there and stay in budget. I actually ended up going with a dress that was less than half my budget! It was completely different from what I thought I wanted, but she helped me find something that was right for my body and style. The moment I put it on, the dress fit like a glove. I did feel rushed, but I probably could have spent the entire day there and still not have been fully sure. I was glad I had pros to help me through the process!!

Reviewed on 6/10/2015 Brittany M

My experience at Bridal Boutique was nothing but AMAZING. I researched places online to begin my wedding dress shopping and this Boutique came up a lot and I loved the fact that it was smaller and more personal than some of the larger chains. But, don't let the smaller size fool... Read More you! They had a ton of wedding dresses that were absolutely breath taking. The shop itself is so vintage and very well organized it was so easy to look around before my appointment! Candice was assigned to me and I could not have asked for someone better! She was one of the sweetest people I have ever met and you could really tell she was genuine in what she said. Over and over again she would remind me that she was here for me and wanted to make me feel as special as possible. She would ALWAYS reassure me to go with my heart and stick to what I wanted even if my party attending did not agree. She let me try on dresses more than once that I was conflicted about and was just so sweet the entire time telling me how gorgeous I looked when I would doubt myself. Whenever I found the gown that was my wedding dress she genuinely was excited for me and you could tell it was not just about the "sell" for her. In the dressing room she would ask me questions to get to know me and was really attentive to little details that I liked and didn't like about certain dresses. It took about 7 months for my dress to come in because some of it was special ordered. I picked it up yesterday and was more than pleased with how it looked. When I initially selected the gown it was in ivory/pink and I ordered it in WHITE WHITE which was breath taking and changed the whole look of the dress. When I put it on for the first time Candice was emotional with me and was shocked at how beautiful the gown looked. A lace jacket I ordered to go with it was too big but nothing alterations cannot fix! Overall, my experience at Bridal Boutique was the best I could have asked for and would recommend to ANYONE and EVERYONE. The staff there truly makes you feel like a bride and makes you feel so special. Candice thank you for giving me the best experience and service I could ask for!

They had my Pintrest Dream Dress!

Reviewed on 4/27/2015 Tamara Z

Love this store! I came here after a disappointing first round at Davids Bridal and OMG the experience alone was 100% better. I had a long conversation with my consultant before we even started looking at dresses...about what my style is, what my venue was like, what I want to... Read More look like and on and on....She was amazing and then I showed her pictures and they just so happened to have my pintrest dream dress. This was a dress I accidentally pinned (before I got engaged) about 6 different times on accident and didn't realize it till after I got engaged and had to clean up my board so I could actually use my lovely pinterst ideas. And they had THE DRESS! But of course my consultant made me try on other styles and similar options but the questions she asked while I was in each dress made the experience amazing they were very specific questions so she could narrow down the exact look I had in my head. I could not be a happier bride. The beside the bride location is also amazing we got my bridesmaids dresses there so they got a discount since i got my dress at the main shop! So that was an added bonus!!! Those ladies too were so nice and brought dress after dress in for my girls. And finally the alternations ladies are a god send! My mother is a handful and very picky and they worked with her until she was happy with the way my bustle looked. You have to have great patience to do what they do.

Best bridal salon!

Reviewed on 4/23/2015 Melanie A

I went to Bridal Boutique with a dress in my mind that I had seen at another salon. I didn't expect for them to top that one but they did! I am so glad I went to them! Not only was it a much better experience with the set up and atmosphere of their boutique than others I had... Read More been to, but my consultant was so knowledgable and really enjoyed what she did! I found the most amazing dress and accessories and their alterations were affordable and the dress fit me like a glove! I would definitely recommend Bridal Boutique!

2015-04-24T12:59:44 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the sweet review! We are thrilled you had an amazing experience... send us pictures or you can even hashtag us at #BBLewisville. We wish you the best! Cheers!