Experience the Difference at Bridal by Kotsovos

Shopping for your bridal gown should be a stress-free experience. We have created an intimate shopping experience where you can relax and enjoy this once in a lifetime moment with the special people in your life. After we find your dream dress, let us assist you with the rest of your wedding day attire needs: · In-house alterations- Our seamstresses are the best in the business, with 20+ years of experience · Mother of the Bride/Groom dresses- Our selection is unparalleled. · Bridal accessories- Veils, jewelry, belts, hairpieces; we have it all! · Bridal shower, bachelorette party, rehearsal dinner, and reception dresses. Call 513.791.3877 to schedule a private appointment with our knowledgeable bridal stylist, and experience the difference at Kotsovos!

Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

9501 Montgomery Rd, Cincinnati, OH (513) 791-3877

Reviewed on 2/05/2017 Lisa I

I have been driving past Kotsovos for the past two years and have always wanted to go inside, but never had a reason to until I got engaged. So when it was time to find my dress, I made an appointment and I'm so glad I did. Katie was so helpful and really listened to what I... Read More wanted. She definitely knows what she has available in the store and was able to quickly pull gowns that were aligned with what I was looking for. I found my perfect dress and was in and out in just over an hour which was perfect! I can't wait for my dress to come in and was so glad Katie was there to help me find it!! I will definitely be recommending them to my friends.

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Brooke S

Bridal by Kotsovos was my second stop of the day in search for my bridal gown. I had 6 months until my wedding. Katie was such a big help and was totally honest about which dresses would be able to arrive in a window that would keep me from stressing! She listened to the style... Read More that I was looking for, but also pulled some dresses that I would not have originally considered. One of those dresses ended up being my dress! Not only did my dress arrive in plenty of time, but it actually came in after about a month. It was so nice to have a less pressured experience in comparison to the other bridal salon I had visited.

2017-01-16T10:39:00 Response from the vendor

We're so glad we were able to help you find your dream dress! You're going to look perfect on your special day. Congratulations!

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Emilie B

I had the absolute best experience at Kotsovos when buying my wedding dress! After going to the bridal district in reading to help my best friend find her dress I knew I would never go their to find my dress. I couldn't believe that bridal and formal packed 20 girls in the same... Read More room to try on wedding dresses at the same time. It was a crowded mess. My mom recommended that we go to the store she bought her dress at 20 some years ago when she married my dad. We got there about 45 minutes early because our other meeting ran short so we just hoping to browse not thinking anyone would be helping us at that point since we were so early. The immediately helped us! The whole top floor is dedicated to furs and bridal gowns so it was very private, we were the only ones up there. It was the most wonderful experience and they never pressured us about time or budget! I found the perfect dress and they even helped me pick out the perfect veil headpiece to go along with it! Also, the alterations lady is one of the nicest people I met! Every time I came in for an appointment she told me how beautiful I was and looked stunning. She also took one of my late fathers shirts and sewed it into the dress for my something blue! Finding the right dress was something I was most worried about out of all the wedding plans and as soon as I step into Kotsovos I knew I didn't have to worry anymore!

2016-12-10T09:18:35 Response from the vendor

We are so glad to hear that you had a great experience with us- you look incredible in your dress. Congratulations!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Elena V

This place is wonderful. Everyone was so helpful and eager to help. I did not feel overwhelmed or stressed. It was such a fun and pleasant experience, and they are willing to make changes so that your dress can be as you imagine. I could tell that everyone in the store had a... Read More great deal of experience. I hope all brides in Cincinnati check this place out.

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Kim C

All positive for this place! My sales associate McKenzie was so sweet and helpful. She stayed within our budget and read whether I personally liked dresses I was trying on very well. She picked some dresses based on a picture I had shown her of a dress from another salon that I... Read More thought was "the one" and found one I liked even better! There was no pressure to buy nor did I feel rushed

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Marie F

Couldn't have been happier with the service and product from Kotsovos! I was searching for a mother of the groom dress and not finding anything that suited the color or style I wanted. I didn't make an appointment, but took a chance that I might at least look and come back if... Read More they couldn't fit me in. I had heard only great things about their service and quality of products, and was excited to see what they might have. The sales staff was charming and helpful--they were quite busy but made certain that I had the help and attention I needed, made suggestions that hadn't occurred to me, and made it such a pleasant experience that I can't rate them highly enough. Thank you so much--I will be back for my mother of the bride dress as well as any formal wear in my future, and will recommend to all of my friends and family. I can't wait to bring my daughter here to shop for her bridal gown!!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Elizabeth S

Katie was great! Very personable, efficient, and professional. There was a gown from a designer they carried that I wanted to try on but they didn't carry that style number so they immediately called in to have a sample sent in for me to try on which came in a few business days.... Read More The entire staff is incredibly nice and welcoming.

2017-06-08T08:54:30 Response from the vendor

Thanks Elizabeth! You are going to be a gorgeous bride :)

Reviewed on 2/19/2017 Adeline B

She was great in reading Btwn the lines on what I wanted lol, found the absolute most perfect dress for me that I feel comfortable confident and sexy in 💁🏼 So extremely excited!!

2017-02-19T15:01:31 Response from the vendor

You are going to look stunning in your dress! So perfectly unique. Congratulations!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017

This was one of the BEST parts of my whole wedding planning experience. Katie was so awesome and so patient with me. I was so happy that the setting was intimate and I had all of Katie's attention. I could not have asked for a more perfect dress for the perfect price. Thank you... Read More Kotsovos....I said "Yes To The Dress"!!!

2017-01-25T12:23:18 Response from the vendor

We are so glad you had a wonderful experience. Congratulations!

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Brittany H

Awesome company! And great coustmer service!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Morgan U

I was so thrilled to have found my perfect dress! It was my first time trying on dresses and I didn't think I would find anything. Then as I was walking back into my room we caught the dress peaking out. McKenzie grabbed it for me and I put it on and fell in love. My entire... Read More entourage stood up in awe! You get the entire floor to yourself which made it extra special. Thank you Kotsovos!!

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Karley R

I can't thank the staff enough for everything they did! I had such a great experience and the dress selection was amazing! I absolutely love my dress and can't wait to rock it on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Rachel H

I had a wonderful experience with Kotsovos! After dress shopping for a year I came across Kotsovos. Katie at Kotsovos was very attentive and professional. Upon entering the boutique I was warmly greeted, escorted to a fitting room which had a dress I specifically requested to... Read More try on. I will be recommending Kotsovos to all future brides!

2017-01-05T11:21:42 Response from the vendor

We are SO glad you were able to make the drive to see us, it's like that dress was here waiting for you. Congratulations!

Reviewed on 1/01/2017 Brittany L

I had a wonderful experience with Kotsovos! I had gone to two different stores before heading there with little success and feeling rushed. Katie at Kotsovos was very attentive and helpful. She did a wonderful job picking an array of styles and helped me pick a dress that... Read More would work for my body type. I especially appreciate not feeling rushed to make a decision because someone else had an appointment. They had a beautiful selection of unique dresses and I am so happy I went there for my dress! Great customer service!

2017-01-02T09:24:58 Response from the vendor

You will make a lovely bride- so glad you chose us for your special experience! Best wishes!

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Kelly H

Katie is awesome! I am so excited about my dress. It is stunning and so much better then any dress I found online. Katie is extremely helpful, makes you feel comfortable and beautiful. I had an idea of what I wanted, but Katie could read my mind to find the perfect dress... Read More within minutes that was in my budget, had my unique style and was even in my size. I am the third bride in my immediate family to get their dress at Kotsovos throughout the years. Kotsovos is a gem in the heart of Montgomery.

2016-12-21T12:23:03 Response from the vendor

I'm so glad you came in to see us! You are going to look so beautiful in your perfect dress- please send us pictures. Best wishes!

Reviewed on 12/18/2016 Kate K

I had already been to at least four other stores and the customer service didn't compare to Kotsovos. As soon as I walked in Katie gave me a game plan and helped give me the tools to say yes to the dress! After I had already tried on 30+ dresses at other shops I only made it a... Read More few dresses in at Kotsovos when I was able to say yes. I would highly recommend making an appointment with Katie to find your wedding dress.

2016-12-19T11:06:18 Response from the vendor

I'm so glad you came in to find your perfect dress- you're going to be gorgeous. Congratulations!

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Brandy S

I went to Kotsovos to try on Wedding Dresses. It was the 3rd or 4th store I had gone to. By far the most relaxing, accommodating and friendly! Katie was great! She easily pulled dresses for me and made sure my opinion was heard within the group. It was exactly what I had hoped... Read More trying on dresses would be after a few subpar experiences at other stores!

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 angie c

So far I have only purchased my dress but everyone was great and I found my dress which I love!

2016-11-26T16:24:33 Response from the vendor

So happy you came back with your mom to get your perfect dress :) Congratulations!

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Libby P

I initially went to Kotsovos to shop for Mother of the Bride dresses with my mom and sister. Our consultant, Katie, informed my sister and I that there was a bridal section upstairs, so we decided to look for a few minutes. After trying on a few dresses, we were toasting... Read More champagne, because I had found the one! Katie was amazing. She made the whole process comfortable and easy. I would recommend Kotsovos to anyone! Thank you for an awesome and unforgettable experience finding my wedding dress!

2016-11-26T14:17:31 Response from the vendor

We're so glad you decided to try some on, and Mom looks gorgeous in the one she loves too! You are going to look spectacular on your wedding day. Congratulations!

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Ashley D

I had a great time and got the dress ofor my dreams! Katie was there to help make my decision and couldn't be anymore helpful and great! Such a great place to find the perfect dress for your perfect day! The price was very agreeable too! GREAT place!

2016-11-26T14:16:26 Response from the vendor

We're so glad you had a great time- we had a blast too. Congratulations!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Ashley M

Absolutely amazing experience shopping for my wedding dress! Everyone was so nice and they have a lot to choose from! Defiantly recommend!

2016-11-26T14:15:28 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much- congratulations and best wishes!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Sara B

I am so happy with my Kotsovos experience! Everyone at the store was so friendly and helpful. I am especially impressed with Katie, who listened to my style preferences, showed me the collection of bridal gowns, and then put me in the perfect dress. Katie was tasteful, helpful... Read More and knowledgeable about bridal fashion. She even provided my family and I with a champagne toast, when I said yes to my dress.

2016-11-26T14:15:08 Response from the vendor

We're so glad you had a great experience- we pride ourselves on our exceptional customer service. Congratulations, you will be gorgeous!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Audra C

I made one of my several appointments at Kotsovos over a weekend I was in town visiting my family on Cincinnati. That being said, after my visit at Kotsovos I was able to cancel all the other appointments because I was lucky enough to have my bridal moment with these fabulous... Read More people. I would highly recommend everyone partake in playing "The Katie Game". This is where their wonderful consultant, Katie, picks you out dresses that she things will look good, and she NAILED IT. I was just so pleased with their process from start to finish, I'm so happy I decided to go there and buy my dress.

2016-11-08T09:08:51 Response from the vendor

I had a BLAST helping you. You are going to look incredible in that dress, and we all know what the best part of it is ;) Congratulations! -Katie

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Terri S

Victoria was so helpful in helping me find a non traditional wedding dress. She helped me the minute I walked in the door. Their selection was great and I ended up purchasing there. It was the first place I went too. I'd definetly recommend Kotsovos! Everyone was very friendly.

2016-11-01T09:42:06 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much, we can't wait to see how great it looks after alterations- you will make such a lovely bride! See you soon :)

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Emily A

I can't thank Bridal by Kotsovos enough for helping me find the perfect gown for my big day! I purchased my senior homecoming and prom dresses from Kotsovos so I knew that it would be my first stop to look for my wedding dress. The entire staff was so gracious, from choosing the... Read More right gown and accessories to my last fitting. They even stored my gown, shoes and veil at their store until a couple of days before my wedding. They provide such a personalized experience and have beautiful gowns that you can't find anywhere else in the Cincinnati area.

2016-11-01T09:14:28 Response from the vendor

You were such a pleasure to work with, and a beautiful bride. Congratulations!

Meet The Manager

Katie

Katie has been our head bridal consultant since 2014. With a background in wedding coordination, not only will she will find you your perfect gown, but she'll give you great advice on every other aspect of your wedding planning as well!