Customized Apparel & Accessories

On behalf of the entire Bridal by Mad Style team, we would like to congratulate you on this incredible journey of love! We would love to help you create the wedding of your dreams by offering you customizable apparel and accessories. After all, it is your day and you should make it as you wish. In 3 easy steps, Bridal by Mad Style lets you be the designer: 1. PICK YOUR ITEM 2. PICK YOUR ART 3. WE BUILD IT! All of our items are printed locally in our sweet home, Chicago. We guarantee quick turnaround time. Our expert in-house graphic design team is available to help you create truly original pieces upon request. No personalization fees! Message me with any questions. Visit @bridalbymadstyle on Instagram! Use coupon code BRIDELOVE to receive 20% off & FREE SHIPPING on $50+ orders.

Bridesmaid Gifts, Flower Girl Gifts, Gift + Favor Assembly, Gift Wrapping, Gifts for the Bride, Gifts for the Groom, Groomsman Gifts, Parent Gifts, Personalization, Ring Bearer Gifts, Wedding Favors, Welcome Bags, Gifts + Favors

2600 South 25th Avenue, Broadview, IL (872) 829-2723
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Allison B

I purchased cosmetic bags for my bridesmaids and they are the cutest! Such a great size - larger than I thought. They shipped super fast and I could not be happier! Great customer service as well.

2017-03-14T11:40:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO much : ) I hope your bridal party loves their "You're like really pretty" cosmetic bags. Congratulations again, it's been great working with you!

Meet The Director of Sales

Meghan Ginger Madden

Our bridal division is new, but our company is not. After being in the gift industry for 13 years, Bridal by Mad Style is born. Our turnkey operations make personalizing unique wedding gifts and bridal apparel a piece of cake! Our offices and warehouse are based in Chicago (but we ship nationwide). We are MAD about style, and want to make sure yours shines through with a personal favor or gift for your future hubby and the people you love most. Give me a call to chat about your theme and style so we can create something fabulous!