Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches

Royal Palm Beach, FL

More than just a bridal store!

Because it's more than just a wedding dress. At Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches, we guarantee nothing but the best. Ask our brides! Our promise is to offer brides a truly enjoyable experience with our expertise and the full resources of the boutique during their scheduled appointed time

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

10233 Okeechobee Blvd., Royal Palm Beach, FL (561) 793-4633

Reviewed on 1/11/2016 Lycerda J

If I could give 10 stars I would! I am the Maid of Honor for my friend's wedding and after having a horrid experience at David's Bridal It was a relief to walk into a warm greeting and a beautiful environment. Davita was the most down to earth person ever and that's what sold me... Read More and the bride. The dressed OMG,BEAUTIFUL. She gave the bride the best experience ever. This is how every bride should feel looking for their dress. Do yourself a favor and go to Bridal Couture and let them set the standards on how dress shopping for your big day should be. I planned on getting my dress here too when I start looking. Thank you Davita for making my friend's dress shopping experience a memorable one ! You are blessed- Lu

Best Experience

Reviewed on 10/04/2015

I have been to many bridal salons in Palm Beach Co., but Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches provided the best experience. Most salons have several consultants working with any number of brides at a given time. The beauty of the experience at Bridal Couture is that only one bride... Read More is solely attended to at one time by Devita, the manager. You feel that all attention is given just to you, without rush or distraction, which is just the way you want to feel when shopping for something so special. Devita is extremely personable, knowledgeable, easy to work with and does everything she can to make you a very satisfied customer. The salon itself is elegant with a very nice selection of quality dresses at reasonable prices. You get a very personal feeling of privacy and attention unlike any other salon I have been to. In short, I would highly recommend Bridal Couture to any bride who wants to feel special when shopping for and selecting her bridal dress.

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Jasmin M

I can't say enough about Davita and her staff at Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches. From the moment I walked in I felt at ease. Davita helped me find the perfect dress. It was perfect to begin with, but she helped make the little details in my mind come to life with little... Read More changes here and there. She treats you like family and gives you the honest opinion you hope to find in a person helping find one of the most important garments of your life. I have purchased everything I need in terms of my wedding attire from here. I am even having my mother purchase a dress there as well! Which speaking of dresses other than for the bride, Davita has an amazing selection of dresses. There are garments you would never find in a typical department store. You can't even compare the two to be honest. Trying on dresses are by appointment only. I LOVE this because they are able to provide their undivided attention. When we went, they not only focused on me but showed my mom and dad so much love and built such a rapport you felt like you found long lost family members. I could not imagine having a better experience finding a dress than what I had at this boutique. If you're getting married, you need to do yourself a favor and call Davita to schedule your appointment now!

Reviewed on 3/15/2018 Stacy S

I had such a wonderful experience with Davita. The dresses were absolutely magical. I would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 3/08/2018 Emily E

The staff at bridal couture is one of a kind. Davita is truly amazing at what she does. She new the exact dress I would love and she paired my dress with the perfect veil. She made me feel so special and so beautiful the entire time. For the type of service I received and the... Read More quality of the gowns in her store I was expecting to go way over budget , but that was not the case! It was so affordable!! As a plus size bride I had alot of anxiety about dress shopping now after going here I can't stop smiling!!!! I really cannot say enough great things about this one of a kind bridal store!

Reviewed on 2/22/2018 Stefanie M

Today I said YES! to the dress at Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches. I fell in love with the dress that I got from here. Davita is incredible and really knows how to connect with her clients. I am so excited to wear my dress on my big day! Thank you Davita for the incredible... Read More experience!

Reviewed on 1/30/2018

AMAZING!! there are truly no words to describe the wonderful experience I had at this bridal shop. Davita really does go ABOVE AND BEYOND for the bride. she made feel special and was super accommodating to my needs and wishes!

Reviewed on 1/14/2018 Lindsey S

This place is just amazing. Davita picked out 4 dresses for me and I fell in love with one of them. She made me feel so beautiful with every dress I tried on. They even rushed my dress to come in since my Wedding was less then 6 months away. The atmosphere was great. Davita and... Read More her team are simply amazing.

Reviewed on 12/27/2017 Jenny P

My dress from here was absolutely stunning! They were so friendly and helpful and made my dress shopping experience pleasant and stress free! I loved coming for every fitting and felt so welcome and comfortable. Thank you guys for everything!!! I loved working with you!! Ladies,... Read More get your dress here and you won't be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 12/07/2017 Rachel H

When i say wow! I mean wow! Davita is amazing. She listened, she was nice , she was fun, and honest. I loved her and my experience. And i said yes to my dress. I was so nervous at first. But because it was a small intimate shop it was perfect. She’s perfect. And had everything... Read More i wanted. Thank you so much.

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Najala O

My experience at Bridal Couture was relaxing and fun. After scoping out several bridal shops from Fort Lauderdale to West Palm Beach, this was by far the most inviting, warm, organized and spotless boutique. Davita took time at the beginning of the appointment for me to express... Read More my vision for my wedding. She was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Davita was very patient with me and when I found my bridal dress, it literally brought me to tears. I would recommend this boutique to anyone.

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Ashley S

Davita was amazing to work with from the beginning! My fiancé and I are eloping in a few months and she was able to get me in right away. She didn’t show me dresses over my budget (which I truly appreciate!) and as soon as I showed her pictures of what I had in mind, she knew... Read More right where they were on the rack. I’m a simple bride, so I was able to find my dress within 30 minutes (not typical ladies!). She placed my rush order the next business day and it will be here right after the holidays. Still leaving time for small alterations before my big day. I was nervous going into my appointment because I was all alone. She made me feel comfortable and beautiful. I highly recommend her and her shop!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Michele S

Bridal Couture made my dress shopping so easy. I told them what I s=was looking for and Davita picked out 5 dressing and I fell in love with one. I had to walk away to make sure. I went back later that same day and she was able to fit me in to try it on again and that was it, it... Read More was my wedding dress! Yesterday was my promise date of when it was coming in, I can't wait to hear from them so I can pick up my dress!!!!!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Mandy H

Davita was great! I felt like the experience was very personalized. I was shown dresses very similar to the photos I brought in as well as dresses that Davita recommended based on what I liked. She was so amazing; very mindful of our budget, what I wanted and felt comfortable... Read More in, and in no way rushed us to make a decision. It also didn't feel awkward; I felt like one of my family members was helping us rather than a bridal consultant! I highly recommend coming here for a bridal gown! They also had many bridesmaids dresses on sale at a ridiculously low price. We actually left for another bridal appointment and came back to BCPB because the experience there was just incomparable!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Margarita S

My experience at Bridal Couture was lovely. I was in and out in 30 minutes. Mrs. Davita is amazing at what she does. She is a lot of help with finding what looks best for your body type. I also love the atmosphere and the fact that she only works with one bride at a time, It... Read More makes all the difference.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Danielle R

Davita and her team were amazing. I had been to quite a few other bridal salons prior to Bridal Couture and never found "the one." Davita knew exactly the kind of dress I was envisioning and I found my dress quickly after that. My dress and alterations came out perfectly! I... Read More highly recommend this store for those looking to find their perfect dress.

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Dominique B

This place is PHENOMENAL!!! I found my dream dress and was literally brought to tears! I had no idea I'd get "that feeling" but I did, I felt like a real bride and a princess. Davita is incredible, she is extremely attentive! She listens to your request and takes her own skill... Read More and expertise and makes your vision come to life!!!! Her husband is so kind and attentive as well! They made the process to easy, smooth, and enjoyable! The salon is stunning, the dresses are impeccable (we even found my bridesmaids dresses here AND my 3 year old daughters flower girl dress!) It was a one stop shop, you don't need to look anywhere else. Guys, this is an honest and true review: they are the best of the best here! I LOVE MY DRESS!!! Stunning!!!

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Diana S

Definitely worth stopping by! My future mother-in-law and I came from another bridal store in Wellington, had no appointment but they could squeeze us in in an hour. After we had come back for our appointment, we were totally blown away. I had already fallen in love with the... Read More designer Morilee by Madeline Gardner on their website. I only tried on 2 dresses et voilà, I found my dress! Also, the back area of the store is very private & cozy, their bridesmaid's & mother of the bride dresses are beautiful as well. So, go stop by if you're looking to have your dream wedding!!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017

I cannot express how amazing Davita and her team were. She truly knew what she was doing and had a passion for it as well. I found my perfect dress quickly and it ended up being the exact opposite of what I went in there thinking I wanted. I highly recommend this store and feel... Read More comfortable trying on all different styles because Davita sure knows best when it comes to which gown will work for you. Davita thank you so much for helping me select my wedding dress!!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Andrea L

Danita was amazing! She was so welcoming and informative. She knew exactly what I wanted. It was a wonderful experience and found my dream dress here!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Heather J

Wow. Just wow! No words can even express the professionalism and expertise Davita has. She made my dress shopping experience better than I could have ever imagined. Her and her husband own the most beautiful boutique. It is personable and very welcoming. Davita only makes one... Read More appointment at a time to ensure her brides get her undivided attention. I came in with pictures of dresses that I wanted to try on and she had them in stock. When the dresses I was trying on weren't giving me that "feeling" I asked for her help in selecting something she felt would be a good fit for me. I put the dress on that she selected and started crying! I said yes to my dress at Bridal Couture! Hands down she is the best and I would recommend her to any bride in search of the perfect dress. Thank you so much Davita for making us feel like family. You truly made my experience everything I dreamed it should be!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Jenna S

Had absolutely an amazing experience! Davita is wonderful and so attentive and caring to her customers. Loved every dress she picked out for me to try on and found the most perfect dress for my big day. So thankful for everything and will definitely be referring my other engaged... Read More friends to look for their dresses there!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Megan M

After visiting two other bridal salons, Bridal Couture really stood out! Davita and her team were so welcoming and really took the time to find me the perfect dress. I loved the experience so much that I'm getting bridesmaids dresses there as well!

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Laurel B

Davita was amazing! I had such a great experience at this salon. I walked in and I felt very comfortable and at home. Davita and her daughter were very welcoming. Davita knew right away, after I showed her some pictures, what dress style I was looking for. She took her time... Read More fitting me into the dresses and was extremely supportive through the entire process. I ended up finding my dress within the hour and a half appointment! I would definitely reccomend this salon to any bride!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Stacy S

From the minute I walked in the shop, I could tell this dress shop was different than others. They only book one appt at a time and you get the full and undivided attention of the owners. You can tell Davita really knows her dresses. Every single dress in the shop is gorgeous... Read More and in amazing condition. She really knows how to style you with whatever body type you had. She carries all Mori Lee brand and has all styles and colors. I went in thinking I had the perfect idea of what I wanted and tried on about 6 dresses, still waiting for that "feeling." Then we pulled one random dress that I didn't think was my style and that was the one I loved! She was so patient and kind, I was her last appointment of the day and she stayed almost till 7pm (ON A SATURDAY) to make sure I was getting exactly what I wanted. Her prices are also amazing for a bride on a budget. I've been to 4 other dress shops in the area and I HIGHLY recommend going to Davita, especially supporting local small businesses. She really will have you walking out having found your dream gown. I couldn't be happier!