Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available

895 New Loudon Rd Rte 9, Latham, NY

Reviewed on 2/09/2016 Katie H

When I was 15, I went to Yvonne's to get my prom dress. Over ten years later, I went back to get my wedding dress and the experience was perfect. Janice was extremely genuine and took the time to get to know my personality and style. She was so personable, and the first dress... Read More she brought in was the one! After trying on a few other beautiful gowns, Yvonne and Janice took the time to "jack me up," taking the time to include my mothers wedding veil. They had great ideas and we were able to alter and incorporate pieces into my wedding day. I could not be happier! Thank you ladies!!

Reviewed on 4/07/2016 Marcella B

OUTSTANDING!! I made an appointment and visited the Gallery a week ago. They were so nice from the moment you walked through the door. Janice greeted me and stated she would be helping me during my visit. She directed us to a private room where I found my name in a frame with a... Read More welcome sign!!!! That was such a wonderful touch -I was so impressed and felt very special! I viewed the collection the night before so I had a few choices. She told me she could see a trend in the style I was looking for and took off to gather some dresses. 45 mins later I found "the dress". The staff is so very pleasant and happy. They even gave me a "today only" price and continued the great service until we walked out the door. Janice then followed up with a hand written Thank You card in the mail. It was truly a wonderful experience all the way around. This is the place to go !!!!!

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Megan K

I had an unforgettable experience at Yvonne's! Their selection of dresses are breathtaking, I wish I could've bought them all! The consultant I worked with took all of my likes and dislikes into account and her patience was so helpful! I am so happy with the gown that I have... Read More chosen.

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Taylor R

I can not say enough wonderful things about my experience at Yvonnes! From the minute we walked in the door the staff was beyond attentive to us. Janice was so helpful in pulling dresses that were EXACTLY what I was thinking of! It was my first and only bridal salon that I... Read More looked at and I am very thankful for all the attention they gave me- made me feel like a real bride! You get your own private room with a welcome sign, plenty of room for guests to sit and their undivided attention. In less than a hour I said YES to the dress and my veil. I can't wait for my dress to come in and be able to try it on again! We will be getting our bridesmaids dresses here as well- they have wonderful designers and styles!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Erin K

Such a wonderful experience. The staff are all very sweet, very accommodating, and non pushy. I love the fact that I got to work with my own personal attendant. I would highly recommend Bridal Gallery by Yvonne to any bride.

Reviewed on 8/06/2016 Danielle K

In this day and age, when you spend a small fortune on a wedding dress, there are certain expectations. You want to be treated like a princess. You want to have that Say Yes to the Dress moment, no matter how stereotypical and saccharine it sounds. But it's true. To be honest,... Read More I did not find by dress at the Bridal Gallery by Yvonne. I found it at another shop further north. However, by the time I found the dress, I had already been spoiled by the amazing stylists (we started with the adorable Tirsia), and finally found out what it was like to be waited on at a bridal gallery. This second spot did nothing--they were rude and couldn't even give me a private space. So you know what I did? I found out the style number of the dress I liked, called up Yvonne, and asked if they could order it for me. And you know what? THEY DID. They did not carry the brand or the dress, and they were able to order it special, just for me. This was absolutely incredible and a real preview of what was to come. Each time I went, they had a large, private lounge area for me to use. During my first visit, Tirsia listened to the styles I liked and what I thought I might want to see in a dress. She was very thoughtful in her choices, and, while I am a larger lady, she was able to give me several dresses that were not woefully too small. I also appreciated that they did not make me spend hours going through their inventory on my own. It was such a stress relief that she listened to me, saw the shape of my body, and then gave me a set of custom curated choices, almost all of which could have been serious contenders. They allowed my friend to get my faraway mom on Skype so she could feel involved. They gave me space and they gave me time. They never for a second made me feel less-than for being a ~curvy~ bride. And once I purchased my dress, I even got a handwritten thank-you card. They really went above and beyond for me. Alterations were not cheap, but they did them fast and they did them VERY well. On my wedding, my dress fit like a dream. I highly, highly recommend this Bridal Gallery. I always felt very important here, and they made the process fun (and clothes shopping is generally a miserable chore for me). I am so grateful they were able to accommodate me!

Reviewed on 5/21/2016 Connie S

Janice and the staff at Yvonne's made me feel like a princess while trying on gowns. My bridesmaids dresses are beautiful. Yvonne's is very accommodating to every shape and style. The purchasing process is very simple, and Yvonne's is willing to work with you to make sure you... Read More are satisfied!

Reviewed on 5/14/2016 Megan R

What an incredible place! This was my first and last stop in my search for my bridal gown. We had a beautiful private suite and all staff were very welcoming and accommodating. My consultant Janice was wonderful! She made sure that my experience in finding the perfect dress... Read More was flawless. I ended up choosing a beautiful David Tutera gown and couldn't be happier! I'm looking forward to going back for alterations. Thank you Bridal Gallery by Yvonne! I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Reviewed on 1/26/2016 Krista B

I was so happy with my dress and my experience at the bridal gallery! Everyone there was knowledgeable and helpful and the whole process went smoothly. They had a great selection of dresses and my alternations came out perfect!

Reviewed on 12/31/2015 Tracey-Anne G

I visited Yvonne's Bridal when I started shopping around for a flower girl dress. I called the store 2 weeks before the visit to confirm if an appointment was needed for flower dresses and I was told no. I went to Yvonne'sne bridal with the flower girl to look at and try on... Read More dresses and I was so surprised with the service I got or should I say the service that I did not get. First of all they need to take the jingle bell off that door and have someone present at the front to meet and greet customers. We walked in the store and the jingle bell alerted a staff that there was a customer. However, when the lady came to the front and saw us she turned and walked away without even acknowledging us. The flower girl and I sat for about 15minutes and still did not get any help, and during that time 2 other supposedly staff members passed by. Another bridal party came in and "jingle bell" went off again, same woman who ignored me, rushed to the front and assisted. I watched on with dismay as I waited to be helped. I went to the counter and stood for about 10minutes and watched as staff members passed on. Finally a young lady whom I hadn't seen prior came over and offered to help. After about 1/2hour I had a bitter taste in my mouth and wanted to leave, but the trooper that I am stayed to look at dresses. After all that time I did not see a dress I thought would work and the lady who tried to help me was no where to be found. I stood at the counter and waited for a very longgggg time because I had a question about a particular dress. Oh no, "Jingle bell" in came another person who walked in and the same woman who did not acknowledge me came to the front to help that other person. So here it goes: Worker : good morning, may I help you. Other customer: I think she was waiting to be helped. Are you waiting to be helped? Me: sure, I am waiting to be helped. Worker: oh, aren't you with the bridal party that's looking at bridesmaid dresses. Me: no, I am not. I am shopping for a flower girl dress and have a question, but if you took the time out to help when you saw me walked in through that door you would known exactly why I am here. The service was beyond awful, it was my first and my last visit to Yvonne bridal. I hate to say this, but I felt iignored, I felt it was because of the color of my skin. My overall rating is below 0 the worse but I guess I have to check a star.

Reviewed on 11/30/2015 Jennifer R

I went to Bridal Gallery By Yvonne for my bridesmaids dresses and found a GREAT selection! I was able to pick a number of different style dresses that I had my bridesmaids choose from so they are able to each wear a different style. I was very happy with the help from the... Read More employees in finding the perfect dresses for my bridal party. I did schedule an appointment to bridal gown shop a few weeks later. I was able to not only choose the PERFECT wedding gown for myself but allow some closest friends/family/bridal party to accompany me in my decision. The gowns that I did try on were all BEAUTIFUL and I am very happy with the dress that I chose. I was able to show a picture of exactly what I was looking for in a dress and found EXACTLY what I was looking for. Not only did the selection that was brought into the suite for me to try on on meet my needs but the employees were very helpful in allowing me to make my own decisions and not be too pushy with making a decision. It was also very reassuring that I was told that things can be changed/altered on the dresses to meet my needs and wants if needed. The employees also brought in a selection of veils for me to try on that matched perfectly with each dress. I was not only able to purchase my wedding dress there but I was able to get a veil that will make the dress look even more perfect. I did not look for dresses any where else so I was unable to compare prices with other places. I would recommend Bridal Gallery by Yvonne to anyone looking for their wedding dress or for their bridesmaids dresses! There is also a wide variety and selection of mother of the bride/groom dresses as well!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015

I had the most amazing experience at the Bridal Gallery by Yvonne! Everyone was so helpful and accommodating, they have absolutely gorgeous dresses at great prices, and the salon is beautiful. I got my wedding dress there as well as my bridesmaid dresses, and every time was a... Read More great experience. I highly recommend the Bridal Gallery!

Perfect

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Lindsay J

The staff was very helpful and did a great job with finding my perfect wedding dress. Alterations went well as well. Overall very pleased.

Reviewed on 10/11/2015 Caitlin D

Wonderful place and staff at bridal gallery by Yvonne!! They make you feel so special and help you find the perfect dress. The selection they have is amazing, one of the few places to find David Tutera gowns as well. The staff goes above and beyond and even looks at the dresses... Read More you pinned on their page and pulls them for you. The selection was so perfect I fell in love with the first dress I tried on!!! They make sure you are happy and comfortable with everything and ensure you have the perfect dress for your day! They really take extra effort to make for a wonderful and memorable experience, I highly recommend everyone go here to get their dress....you won't leave disappointed!! A big thanks to everyone at Bridal Gallery by Yvonne!!

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Ashley T

The Bridal Gallery by Yvonne was amazing from the moment I called to make an appointment. They provided me with very useful information over the phone from the starting prices of the dresses to how many people I should bring and what to expect. They were the only ones to do this... Read More out of 3 places I called. Right off the bat I was feeling incredibly positive about coming here. As the day approached to go wedding dress shopping I was very nervous thinking no one would have my sizes (I'm considered plus size) and started to stress. The first place I went only had about 3 dresses; however, Yvonne's blew that number out of the water. They had so many dresses in the style I was looking for and in my size I was overwhelmed (in a GOOD way!). Also, I worked with Janice and she was VERY polite, knowledgeable, and even pulled a dress I would have never thought I would try on. Well, guess what, that was the dress I chose! The shop is very neat, clean, and they have private rooms. Not to mention all the consultants' attention is solely on you- which is a great feeling. Plus, they not only treat the bride well, they also treat the people you bring with you well. I had about 7 people with me and Janice made us ALL feel special and listened to everyone's opinions. I ended up canceling my other appointment for the day based solely on my experience here with Janice and how she made me feel. I HIGHLY recommend Yvonne's as well as Janice. She was amazing; this shop was amazing. I can't say enough good things about it!

Reviewed on 9/04/2015

From my first phone call, to my dress appointment and after I have been more than impressed with the incredible customer service, personal touch and true professionalism of Bridal Gallery by Yvonne. I brought all 7 bridesmaids plus the two mothers to my appointment and there was... Read More plenty of room for all of us. My bridal consultant, Janice, was so nice and kept me from being overwhelmed. I would highly recommend Bridal Gallery by Yvonne to anyone!!

Reviewed on 9/03/2015 Heidi T

I had such a great experience at the Bridal Gallery by Yvonne. Janice was amazing, she was extremely patient and was truly dedicated to finding my dream dress!! She did not once make me feel pressured as many other bridal salons and consultants did. I strongly recommend Bridal... Read More Gallery by Yvonne!!

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 Melissa S

Amazing experience! Janice was very welcoming, patient, and extremely helpful! They have a beautiful selection that is reasonably priced. I enjoyed having my own private room to try on dresses until I found the perfect one. Highly recommend! Can't wait until my dress comes in!

Reviewed on 7/29/2015

Yvonne is the first and only bridal gallery that I went to. My two sisters and I all found and bought our wedding dresses from Yvonne. I worked with Janice and she helped me find the perfect dress for me. She even found the perfect earrings to go with my dress, which I purchased... Read More that same day as well. I highly recommend Bridal Gallery By Yvonne. L Choppy

Reviewed on 7/07/2015 Robyn R

Staff was lovely and on point. They listened to what I wanted and delivered! I am getting a one of a kind dress, with the help of the staff I couldn't be happier!

Yvonne's is AWESOME

Reviewed on 12/08/2014 Jaime P

Yvonne's was the first place that I was looking for my bridal gown. Once I stepped into the store it was like nothing else I felt. We had our own suite to try on my dress with my mom and my bridesmaids there with me. The woman that assisted me (Janice) understood what type... Read More of dress I was looking for and listened to everything we were saying. The 7th dress I tried on, was "the one". I am so happy that I had my experience at Yvonne's, I will always remember that special day. Thank you!!!!

Dress was amazing but service was horrific

Reviewed on 11/23/2014

My David Tutera Anita gown was what I always dreamed of. Before I purchased my dress the service was average. After the dress was paid for the service given to me took a MAJOR downturn. The staff and the seamstress at Bridal by Yvonne's had me in tears during my first fitting. I... Read More had a 6pm fitting and I did not leave until at least 9pm. My maid of honor, mother and one of my bridesmaid also came for a fitting and my MOH and bridesmaid had to leave after 2 hours of waiting. As we were waiting I watched as people with appointments an hour to 2 hours after me were leaving with their dresses fitted. My mother had to wait in her dress that was not fitting properly and very uncomfortable as staff was telling us that they will be right with us. Apparently 2-3 hours is fast?! When I became furious that the staff was becoming rude to us because I was pushing them foursome kind of service and not snide remarks. Excuses were flying from the staff until I broke and was pacing throughout the store for two hours. When Yvonne realized that we were there for so long, she had a lot of excuses, but did bring us into a bridal suite, partly because I was in tears. The worst of the excuses was the comparison between a bridal dressing fitting and a restaurant. If I was at a 5 Star restaurant,which is the only kind I should Compare it to, I would have had a free meal of my choice and some major suck up by the staff, none of which I received. After my MOH and Mother spoke with the staff the following day Yvonne finally broke. Initially she tried to give more excuses. When I spoke with Yvonne the next day she continued with the excuses until we broke her into realizing her mistake and she finally apologized. When I came back for my fitting I was quickly placed into a room but I feel that it pitiful that it took that to get that service. When I asked the seamstress to build the bustle with more than one hook and she quickly responded that she always does it one way and that is the way she will do it. I asked that because I had a friend whose dress tore at the bustle due to lack of support by the single hook. I picked up my dress and all my bridesmaids dresses and mothers dress and all was good. On my wedding day before I even started dancing my Italian lace wedding gown nada 6 inch tear in it from the bustle. When two seamstresses who attended my wedding went to fix it, with dental floss, they saw that David Tutera had 3 spot sewn into the dress for the bustle hooks that were not used. The seamstress merely placed a hook on the Italian lace and expected the delicate and expensive lace to hold up the weight of the dress. Luckily the rest of my wedding was perfect but it put a huge dent in my time to take pictures and dance. When I went into the bridal gallery they simply said that tears happen. Yet another excuse. I insisted on speaking to Yvonne in her busy gallery to share my unhappiness about their services and all the excuses I received. I was compensated with a coupon for preservation that I had already received and my veil preservation. All my patient bridesmaids and mother received was a small discount. I would highly recommend David Tutera but Bridal Yvonne provided poor service. I should not have to cry to get the service I deserve. Be aware if you are getting your gown here.

Exceptional Experience

Reviewed on 10/19/2014 Kelly M

I bought my wedding gown, veil, strapless bra, and jewelry at the Bridal Gallery by Yvonne.I also purchased all of the bridesmaids' dresses from here.The facility with very nice and has private rooms for the brides and their families while trying on dresses. This was such a nice... Read More experience after going to other bridal shops and having to try in dresses in front of many other people, inviting unwanted comments from strangers. I mostly worked with Janice who was fantastic. She was very friendly and professional. My only complaint is regarding the alterations. She did a fantastic job and the dress fit well, but she was very pricey and I was required to pay all in cash, which is expecting a lot when the alterations were almost $700. As far as the bridesmaids' dresses the process was very easy. My girls were all from out of town and were able to get measurements taken elsewhere and e-mail or fax the measurements along with the dress selection and payment. Once the dresses arrived I mailed them to each girl who was then able to get them altered at their convenience near home. I would definitely recommend this vendor when looking for dresses.

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Melanie G

Seamstress didn't properly do my dress and it kind of ruined my day.

Happy Surprise

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 Maddy K

I honestly wasn't sure what to expect when I went to Yvonne's, but I was pleasantly surprised. I described what sort of gown I was looking for to the lady helping me, and she went in the back and brought out several for me to try. Yvonne's was the last place I looked, but they... Read More did the best job helping me find what I was looking for. They had gowns that I had seen in magazines and gowns that I hadn't (the owner selects them herself). I ended up choosing a gown from a line by Allure Bridals that is not advertised in any magazines. It was exactly what I was looking for! I met the owner when I went back to try it on with shoes and jewelry to see what worked and she was the nicest lady- so relaxed and accommodating. Such a wonderful experience!