Your Perfect Gown Awaits You...

Enjoy the privacy of your own bridal suite while trying on our beautiful gowns. We are proud to offer a large selection of wedding gowns in sizes 6 to 28. We also offer Bridesmaids, Flowergirls and Mothers Gowns, as well as headpieces, bridal jewelry and shoes. Reserve your private bridal suite today.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

895 New Loudon Rd Rte 9, Latham, NY (518) 782-9333
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 2/09/2016 Katie H

When I was 15, I went to Yvonne's to get my prom dress. Over ten years later, I went back to get my wedding dress and the experience was perfect. Janice was extremely genuine and took the time to get to know my personality and style. She was so personable, and the first dress... Read More she brought in was the one! After trying on a few other beautiful gowns, Yvonne and Janice took the time to "jack me up," taking the time to include my mothers' wedding veil. They had great ideas and we were able to alter and incorporate pieces into my wedding day. Once the dress came in, Marge did a BEAUTIFUL job making my dress fit perfectly. It became a truly one of a kind dress! I could not be happier! Thank you ladies!!

Reviewed on 4/07/2016 Marcella B

OUTSTANDING!! I made an appointment and visited the Gallery a week ago. They were so nice from the moment you walked through the door. Janice greeted me and stated she would be helping me during my visit. She directed us to a private room where I found my name in a frame with a... Read More welcome sign!!!! That was such a wonderful touch -I was so impressed and felt very special! I viewed the collection the night before so I had a few choices. She told me she could see a trend in the style I was looking for and took off to gather some dresses. 45 mins later I found "the dress". The staff is so very pleasant and happy. They even gave me a "today only" price and continued the great service until we walked out the door. Janice then followed up with a hand written Thank You card in the mail. It was truly a wonderful experience all the way around. This is the place to go !!!!!

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Megan K

I had an unforgettable experience at Yvonne's! Their selection of dresses are breathtaking, I wish I could've bought them all! The consultant I worked with took all of my likes and dislikes into account and her patience was so helpful! I am so happy with the gown that I have... Read More chosen.

Reviewed on 1/07/2018 Jillian S

Bridal Gallery by Yvonne had so many beautiful gowns to choose from, making it tough to pick just one. Not only did I buy my dream wedding dress here, but my veil, tiara, a bracelet and earrings to match. I couldn't be any happier with my dress, the customer service, alterations... Read More and accessories! Highly recommened

Reviewed on 12/28/2017 Rachel D

I was so nervous about my bridal appointment. I convinced myself that I would never find a dress that I like or that one would never fit right (ya know, typical bridal freak outs)! As I walked in, I was greeted by my consultant and began making me feel really comfortable. The... Read More room was well lit and had a picture of my name in it. I loved how the consultant took time to personalize the room. She asked me about myself, my fiancé, how we met, and what kinds of dresses I was interested in. I explained to her that I recently gained some weight and wasn’t sure what would look good on me. My consultant was amazing and assured me that we would find something. Sure enough! We found a dress that had everything I wanted. I enjoyed how bother the consultant and owner took time to be a part of the experience. They made me feel really special.

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Christine B

Yvonne's was the first bridal salon I went to look for a dress and the last one! The staff was wonderful, Janice was my consultant and I did not make it easier for her. I really had no idea what I wanted, she starting bringing in dresses and as I commented what I did and didn't... Read More like the we found the perfect dress. What was most funny to me was it was exactly what I didn't think I wanted! A strapless mermaid! Who knew it would look so good on me… Janice did! I highly recommend Bridal by Yvonne!

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Sarah M

I bought my dress at Bridal Gallery a few months ago. The staff was delightful and made the experience enjoyable.

Reviewed on 11/23/2017 Vanessa M

I found my dress here and I absolutely loved the whole experience! Eva helped me find my dream gown and it was even on clearance! When I walked in for my appointment, they had my name printed out on a welcome sign in a suite where she asked me some questions about the wedding... Read More and what type of dress I was looking for. She then went back and pulled several dresses for me. I tried on almost a dozen, but fell in love with the 3rd one I tried and bought it that day. I never felt pressured to buy something more expensive than planned and Eva was super helpful in finding dresses that I loved within my price range. My dress turned out to be one I never would have pulled off the rack myself! I also bought my petticoat and a veil that matches the dress perfectly and they're doing my alterations. I love that they'll keep the dress there until the big day so I don't have to try to hide it from my fiance! I highly recommend Yvonne's!

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Jayme C

I had an absolutely wonderful expirence shopping for my wedding dress at Yvonne’s. Eva was beyond amazing! After showing her just a few pictures of the styles I was interested in she knew exactly what to pull. And after trying only six dresses I found the one! I went with my... Read More mother my mother in law and my maid of honor and she made sure she took everyone’s opinions and suggestions into consideration. I can’t say enough good things about my expirence and I’m so excited to return for my fitting! Thank you so much Eva for making what I thought would be the most stressful part of wedding planning easy and stress free!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Rebecca M

AMAZING. A wedding dress is a major decision for any bride. Bridal Gallery by Yvonne was the first shop I went to and the only one I needed. Janice was outstanding. I told her what I thought I wanted, and what I thought I didn't wanted, from there she picked a few dresses. She... Read More asked what I liked and didn't like on each dress and would chose other dresses that fit that idea. Eventually all the pieces came together and I found the most perfect dress for me. The funny part is- it's exactly what I thought I didn't want and instead of pushing something else on me, Janice listened and guided me to this dress. It complimented me in every way. She matched the dress perfectly with a gorgeous veil and headband. I left there on cloud 9. Over the next few month, the staff at Bridal Gallery managed to keep me calm as I called frequently, frantic over the status of my dress (because I was an impatient and stressed out bride, not because they did anything wrong). The day came when I got the call that my dress had arrived and I set up my first fitting appointment. At my first fitting I was greeted by Yvonne who got my in my dress and set up for Marge. Marge was fabulous. She was able to complete my dress in 2 appointments and had me in and out both times. The dress fit me so perfectly. The day of my last fitting I had mentioned I was nervous because I was about 2 weeks out and had no jewelry. I can't remember she name, but one of the girls spend the better part of an hour looking at multiple jewelry options until we had found the perfect match. I am so appreciative for everyone at Bridal Gallery by Yvonne. I would recommend any Bride to go there. You were all amazing and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Erica C

My experience at Yvonne’s was excellent from the first time I stepped foot into the shop right up to the day I picked up my dress. They run a bridal shop exactly how you would hope, with a bride-focused and friendly staff who explain everything patiently. So many vendors talk to... Read More you as if you should know the whole process already, but at Yvonne’s they talk to you like a first-time bride and explain exactly how each step of the process works at each visit. I was very pleased with them and I would highly recommend them, especially to brides who feel uncomfortable or frustrated. They are patient, have private fitting rooms, and have a salesperson assigned just to you during your visit.

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Desiree G

Working with the Bridal Gallery by Yvonne has been an emotional rollercoaster. I was told when I purchased my dress that when it came in "my size” it would look like an A-line- come to find out my dress was actually a modified A-line and I was lied to by Janet. My first fitting... Read More was stressful- I came in with a list of things I wanted changed on my dress and there just was not enough time. The seamstress had to bounce back and forth between other appointments and I was asked to come back on another day. The second fitting was with another staff member and Marge (the seamstress) and we discussed different alteration plans. We only had time to get to the sleeves and bust pinned. My wedding was only 2 weeks away! My next fitting appointment was with the original saleswoman Janet- I knew we didn't have a great history, but I went in open minded and she proved again to be extremely arrogant, rude, and not helpful. I left crying. No alterations were completed or even started from my previous fitting. We discussed more alterations that needed to be completed such as adding on my belt, hemming the bottom of the dress, adding buttons, adding a bustle. My wedding was in 1 week! My last fitting was the Tuesday (4 days) before my wedding with Yvonne and Marge. I stood there from 6:30- 9:30pm while Marge hand sewed everything onto my dress. The work that Marge does is absolutely AMAZING! Marge and Yvonne are so incredibly patient, kind, and reassuring. I left that night crying HAPPY tears. My vision of my dress finally came together! I picked up my dress Thursday afternoon from Janet and Thursday night as I was packing my husband asked if my veil was in my dress bag or in a separate bag. That is when it hit me......MY VEIL!!!!! Janet never made sure my veil was with my dress! Then I remembered we were so worried about my dress that I hadn't tried on my veil since my very FIRST fitting! I immediately called the store and Kayla answered and could tell I was very upset and frantic. She offered to bring the veil to me. I took a deep breath and had my mom go with me back up to the store and we got my veil. If my husband would have never said anything, I wouldn't have had my veil for the wedding.

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Stephanie R

Can't say enough wonderful things about Bridal Gallery by Yvonne. Had such a special and amazing bridal dress experience there. From the first day, Janice was very friendly, and even Yvonne came into the room to provide feedback. I felt like they all really cared. I had a... Read More lot of things that I wanted in my wedding dress, and I was assured that they could alter the dress to provide me with everything I wanted. Boy were they right. Marge is an asset to Bridal Gallery by Yvonne, and she transformed my dress into my dream dress, something that I only saw in my head, but Marge made it come true in real life. Marge is so talented and I appreciate all of her hard work on my dress. I can honestly say that I don't think many bridal gown salons could do what Marge did. I valued her professional opinion and trusted her completely with my dress. It was so lovely that Yvonne and Janice continued to be a part of my second and third dress fittings, they all seemed excited for me and invested in watching my dress transform. Highly recommend Bridal Gallery by Yvonne! Thank you Yvonne and Janice! and extra special thanks to Marge!!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Rachel R

I can't even describe how wonderful it was working with Yvonne's! The consultant saw my vision perfectly and found me the perfect most stunning gown. Out of my 4 appointments there not one of them was frustrating, or nerve wracking. Everything was done perfectly with... Read More professionalism and happiness, and I couldn't have asked for a better dress experience for my wedding. Absolutely phenomenal.. GO.HERE!!!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Carissa R

I was a little hesitant while I was waiting for my bridal appointment to begin however once I was brought into the bridal suite my thoughts completely changes! I was welcomed with a personal welcome sign and my consultant was amazingly knowledgeable!!! She pulled dresses that... Read More fit my silhouette perfectly and every one I tried on I loved more and more!! I purchased my gown from here and couldn't be more excited about my investment

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Dawn L

My mother and I had stopped by no appointment, to see some of the dresses the had. They squeezed me in right away . We were so grateful. They took there time and never rushed me. Our experience here was absolutely wonderful. Thank you ladies.

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Carly F

I went to this salon after a co-worker had recommended it as a good first salon. I brought my Mom and Grandmother and had THE BEST appointment. Janice was my consultant and she took her time with us, showed us everything that I asked her to and really gave us the royal... Read More treatment. I decided to bring my sister back to make sure the dress was "the one" and had another PERFECT experience as a bride. The room was private but large enough to share this special moment with My mom, sister, and 2 grandmothers. We brought champagne in with us, and had a wonderful experience. I am getting alterations, shoes, and veil here as well. I would HIGHLY recommend Bridal Gallery by Yvonne to all brides.

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Kate K

Absolutely amazing group of women who work at this salon. Yvonne and all of the bridal consultants here are kind, patient, and genuine. I'm so happy to have found my dress at Yvonne's.

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Taylor O

I can not say enough wonderful things about my experience at Yvonnes! From the minute we walked in the door the staff was beyond attentive to us. Janice was so helpful in pulling dresses that were EXACTLY what I was thinking of! It was my first and only bridal salon that I... Read More looked at and I am very thankful for all the attention they gave me- made me feel like a real bride! You get your own private room with a welcome sign, plenty of room for guests to sit and their undivided attention. In less than a hour I said YES to the dress and my veil. I can't wait for my dress to come in and be able to try it on again! We will be getting our bridesmaids dresses here as well- they have wonderful designers and styles!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Erin K

Such a wonderful experience. The staff are all very sweet, very accommodating, and non pushy. I love the fact that I got to work with my own personal attendant. I would highly recommend Bridal Gallery by Yvonne to any bride.

Reviewed on 8/06/2016 Danielle K

In this day and age, when you spend a small fortune on a wedding dress, there are certain expectations. You want to be treated like a princess. You want to have that Say Yes to the Dress moment, no matter how stereotypical and saccharine it sounds. But it's true. To be honest,... Read More I did not find by dress at the Bridal Gallery by Yvonne. I found it at another shop further north. However, by the time I found the dress, I had already been spoiled by the amazing stylists (we started with the adorable Tirsia), and finally found out what it was like to be waited on at a bridal gallery. This second spot did nothing--they were rude and couldn't even give me a private space. So you know what I did? I found out the style number of the dress I liked, called up Yvonne, and asked if they could order it for me. And you know what? THEY DID. They did not carry the brand or the dress, and they were able to order it special, just for me. This was absolutely incredible and a real preview of what was to come. Each time I went, they had a large, private lounge area for me to use. During my first visit, Tirsia listened to the styles I liked and what I thought I might want to see in a dress. She was very thoughtful in her choices, and, while I am a larger lady, she was able to give me several dresses that were not woefully too small. I also appreciated that they did not make me spend hours going through their inventory on my own. It was such a stress relief that she listened to me, saw the shape of my body, and then gave me a set of custom curated choices, almost all of which could have been serious contenders. They allowed my friend to get my faraway mom on Skype so she could feel involved. They gave me space and they gave me time. They never for a second made me feel less-than for being a ~curvy~ bride. And once I purchased my dress, I even got a handwritten thank-you card. They really went above and beyond for me. Alterations were not cheap, but they did them fast and they did them VERY well. On my wedding, my dress fit like a dream. I highly, highly recommend this Bridal Gallery. I always felt very important here, and they made the process fun (and clothes shopping is generally a miserable chore for me). I am so grateful they were able to accommodate me!

Reviewed on 5/21/2016 Connie S

Janice and the staff at Yvonne's made me feel like a princess while trying on gowns. My bridesmaids dresses are beautiful. Yvonne's is very accommodating to every shape and style. The purchasing process is very simple, and Yvonne's is willing to work with you to make sure you... Read More are satisfied!

Reviewed on 5/14/2016 Megan R

What an incredible place! This was my first and last stop in my search for my bridal gown. We had a beautiful private suite and all staff were very welcoming and accommodating. My consultant Janice was wonderful! She made sure that my experience in finding the perfect dress... Read More was flawless. I ended up choosing a beautiful David Tutera gown and couldn't be happier! I'm looking forward to going back for alterations. Thank you Bridal Gallery by Yvonne! I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Reviewed on 1/26/2016 Krista B

I was so happy with my dress and my experience at the bridal gallery! Everyone there was knowledgeable and helpful and the whole process went smoothly. They had a great selection of dresses and my alternations came out perfect!

Reviewed on 12/31/2015 Tracey-Anne G

I visited Yvonne's Bridal when I started shopping around for a flower girl dress. I called the store 2 weeks before the visit to confirm if an appointment was needed for flower dresses and I was told no. I went to Yvonne'sne bridal with the flower girl to look at and try on... Read More dresses and I was so surprised with the service I got or should I say the service that I did not get. First of all they need to take the jingle bell off that door and have someone present at the front to meet and greet customers. We walked in the store and the jingle bell alerted a staff that there was a customer. However, when the lady came to the front and saw us she turned and walked away without even acknowledging us. The flower girl and I sat for about 15minutes and still did not get any help, and during that time 2 other supposedly staff members passed by. Another bridal party came in and "jingle bell" went off again, same woman who ignored me, rushed to the front and assisted. I watched on with dismay as I waited to be helped. I went to the counter and stood for about 10minutes and watched as staff members passed on. Finally a young lady whom I hadn't seen prior came over and offered to help. After about 1/2hour I had a bitter taste in my mouth and wanted to leave, but the trooper that I am stayed to look at dresses. After all that time I did not see a dress I thought would work and the lady who tried to help me was no where to be found. I stood at the counter and waited for a very longgggg time because I had a question about a particular dress. Oh no, "Jingle bell" in came another person who walked in and the same woman who did not acknowledge me came to the front to help that other person. So here it goes: Worker : good morning, may I help you. Other customer: I think she was waiting to be helped. Are you waiting to be helped? Me: sure, I am waiting to be helped. Worker: oh, aren't you with the bridal party that's looking at bridesmaid dresses. Me: no, I am not. I am shopping for a flower girl dress and have a question, but if you took the time out to help when you saw me walked in through that door you would known exactly why I am here. The service was beyond awful, it was my first and my last visit to Yvonne bridal. I hate to say this, but I felt iignored, I felt it was because of the color of my skin. My overall rating is below 0 the worse but I guess I have to check a star.