Modern // Romantic // Unique

Bridal Parlour is an the place you go for the experience you always pictured when shopping for your wedding dress. One appointment at a time, individualized attention from your stylist, and a laid back atmosphere that feels both modern and cozy. Wedding Dress Designers carried include: Made With Love, Rebecca Schoneveld, Anais Anette, Kite and Butterfly, Ivy & Aster, Theia, and White One. ** Rebecca Schoneveld Trunk Show Feb 1-4 // Sweet Caroline Styles Pop Up February 9-11 // Luna Novias Pop Up February 16-18 ** Enjoy 10% off these bridal dresses during their events. Book appointments online before they are gone!

Gown Collections

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

3630 Green Mount Crossing Dr, Shiloh, IL (618) 622-0880

Reviewed on 12/22/2017 Riley N

Heather was exactly how she described herself: cold hands, warm heart! She is by far the most genuine and accommodating store owner of those I’ve met! The designers in her shop are unique and bring a distinct sense of originality to the local market. After trying on nearly 100... Read More dresses, I found my dress at Bridal Parlour and would recommended the shop over all others in the STL metro area. It was well worth the trip!

2017-12-22T14:00:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you for bearing with my ice hands! :) I am so thrilled you had a wonderful time and were able to find your perfect dress! I cannot wait to see pictures of you on your big day!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Jamie R

I love this place! Not only do they have the BEST selection in the category, but the owner, Heather, is so accommodating with custom requests, group visits, and communicates directly with the designers to find out info for you, most of the time getting quick answers while you're... Read More there. I loved it so much I came back a second time with the girls! She also made me feel 100% comfortable in the dressing room and was so very helpful.

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Kyla N

I highly recommend Bridal Parlour, especially if you're like me who had zero luck at any other stores. They are exactly what they advertise--modern and much different from the larger stores around the area. I love the selection of designers they offer. Even though they have a... Read More much smaller number of dresses, I ended up loving almost everything I tried on. I never found anything that fit my style in any other stores in STL, even after sifting through their hundreds of dresses. The owner is very sweet and knowledgeable but not at all pushy. Make the drive to Shiloh!!

2017-08-22T21:59:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review! You truly warmed our hearts with the sweetest words. We absolutely loved meeting you and allowing us to be part of your wedding gown journey. Congrats again on your engagement! <3

Reviewed on 3/13/2018 Emily C

What an experience! Very unique and personal shop. Heather is a delight to work with. Her cheerful smile greets and southern manners put you at ease. She makes you feel comfortable the whole appointment and her selection is one of a kind, very distinctive among other bridal... Read More shops. I said yes at Bridal Parlour and am very thankful we found this gem.

Reviewed on 2/12/2018 Lindsay L

I am so thrilled with my experience at Bridal Parlour! The appointment was highly personal, fun, and comfortable. Heather is extremely kind and accommodating, and her inventory is stunning! You don't need hundreds of dresses to choose from when the gowns are high quality and... Read More uniquely beautiful. There's no comparison in the area. What stood out to me the most about Bridal Parlor was that the whole experience was engineered to make me feel beautiful, at ease, and the star of the show. I would recommend anyone to go here and support this amazing local business!

2018-02-13T10:41:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the incredible review! I try very hard to ensure my brides have the most amazing experience - so I am thrilled when I hear they are so happy! It was so great seeing you and helping you find your perfect... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Jamie S

Heather was great to work with from start to finish. She accommodated my large group and was extremely patient as I hade no idea what I wanted. I had been to three other shops with no luck but Heather made shopping into a fun and unique experience. I would highly recommend... Read More Bridal Parlour!

2018-02-13T10:42:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!! It is so wonderful helping brides find their dream dress, and knowing I made their day a little brighter makes my heart so happy :)

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Manda A

Have been following their insta and facebook since before they opened. They had multiple dresses I fell in love with and have everything from the most boho look to some more classic looks so you still get to try the whole range in the setting of personal attention they have... Read More created. They even changed the lighting so I could see what the dress would look like at night during the outdoor reception, and worked with showing me different fabric options. The owner is right there the whole way. Absolutely stunning gowns and they really want you to find the one! Absolutely my favorite experience planning my wedding so far!

2017-09-29T11:59:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the incredibly sweet review! I am so glad you had a wonderful time and hope you continue to enjoy our social media! :)

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Lindsay S

The ladies at The Bridal Parlour were nothing but INCREDIBLE! From accommodating our large group, to being so sweet and supportive through the appointment itself! Their space is trendy, intimate and elegant. They have the most beautifully curated selection of unique/romantic/not... Read More basic Bridal designers that will make you swoon. You are sure to find the dress of your dreams here - and have the most fun doing so! I can't recommend these ladies enough. I am so happy that to be a #bridalparlourbride!

2017-08-22T21:58:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the incredibly kind words! We absolutely loved meeting you and your family! You are such a gorgeous person inside and out <3

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Rachel B

Location was super convenient, and I loved the look of the place! It's just what I was looking for out of a bridal salon, and the staff was so nice! The owner was particularly helpful and really knows her stuff. Very great experience and I would recommend it to any bride!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Lindsay M

Love this shop!!! Kind and welcoming staff, beautiful dresses, and the location is very simple to get to. Would highly recommend!

Heather Craft

I have been in the Bridal Industry for almost a decade and love every moment! It is so amazing when you get to see a bride's face light up when she finds that perfect dress - the one where she marries the love of her life. I wanted to bring a fresh, modern aspect of bridal gowns to the St. Louis area with a comfortable setting.