from blushing to stunning

The most highly sought after beauty team in Cincinnati! We specialize in airbrush foundation and individual lash enhancements for flawless, long-wearing, stunning makeup that looks just as gorgeous in real life as on camera. Enhance your photography investment with pro makeup!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

2009 Elm St, Cincinnati, OH (513) 305-9723

Spectacular!

Reviewed on 3/22/2013 Caroline S

Nancy did my and my bridal party's make-up, and it was stunning. Everyone looked amazing and we received many compliments. She was professional, but also sweet and fun and easy to be around. I am so glad that she was there to make us look gorgeous!!

Penny was amazing!

Reviewed on 11/13/2012 Carrie F

Penny from Brideface did my makeup as well as 3 other women in my wedding and everyone was extremely happy. The pictures turned out great because Penny was able to make everyone look their best. Additionally, Penny made everyone feel super comfortable and helped everyone... Read More to have fun during the preparations. Penny was adorable and was someone that you would want to make a friend. I highly recommend Brideface and specifically Penny for your wedding.

Tremendous!

Reviewed on 11/08/2012 Molly O

Loved working with Molly! Molly's ability to make your airbrushed skin look and feel like perfection! She has an abilty to enhance your natural features without layering or "caking" on the make-up. I did my trial right before my engagement shoot, so it was fun to get my husband... Read More to be's input - he loved it too! I highly recommend Molly and the entire Brideface staff for your big day!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Mindy S

We booked Stacey for my makeup and our wedding party and she was fantastic! Very skilled and worth every penny! I had so many complements on my look for my big day and I know I will always look back at my pictures and be so happy that I booked with Brideface for my big day!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Amy K

BRIDE face did an amazing job at our wedding! Jill did a fantastic job with our makeup. She was fun to work with and made our makeup look pretty and natural! I would highly recommend them to any bride!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Caroline S

We had Stacey and her assistant do our makeup for my wedding (me, bridesmaids, mother of bride and sister in law of bride). They were both so nice and did an amazing job. The makeup was so natural looking and everyone looked absolutely beautiful.

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Bethany D

Brideface really is the best there is in Cincinnati, and absolutely worth the price. Tara and Ranee were sweet, fun, professional, and (best of all) easily accessible. They were both so responsive to all my little questions leading up to the wedding day. Tara was our hair... Read More stylist and Ranee did our makeup, and I would absolutely recommend both of them to any bride. I was worried about how both hair and makeup would hold up through the day, ( I have soft, fine hair that has a hard time holding a style, and very oily skin), but eight hours after styling, they both looked flawless. These ladies absolutely know what they're doing! I know that when I was looking for services, I wanted to see before & after photos, so if anyone reading this would like to see the amazing transformation these women performed on me, feel free to email me at jemhawk@yahoo.com

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 erin d

Honour Hook did my make-up as well as my mom's and Matron of Honor. She was amazing. She did not rush. She was fun to be around and we thoroughly enjoyed her company. She asked us questions and worked around any issues we had. She made my small eyes pop and used individual... Read More false eyelashes so they looked very natural. I highly recommend Brideface and Honour especially.

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Sara D

I booked Nancy to do makeup for our wedding and could not have been more pleased! She did a WONDERFUL job. All of my bridesmaids loved their makeup and so did I! It doesn't hurt that she is super efficient and ran 100% on time on the wedding day. Nancy did my own makeup for my... Read More engagement pictures, a trial, and on the actual wedding day and I was in love with it all three times. She was very open to suggestions and made sure I looked exactly how I wanted to look! It's also super helpful that eyelashes are included in the price and not an added cost as most girls want that anyways. She also has the option of purchasing your lip color which I loved. I would absolutely book her again! Amanda from Brideface did hair on the wedding day and was perfect as well. Again, she was super efficient and 100% on time. All of the girls loved the way they looked. And none of them looked like they were going to the prom (which can sometimes happen with wedding hair). My hair was flawless. Zero complaints. Again, I would absolutely book her again! You won't regret it!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Meagan M

Honour and Kim did an amazing job. They were able to get through 8 girls in only a few hours and we all looked amazing!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Sarah W

BRIDEface was amazing! I was originally not going to hire a makeup stylist but my sister and I took a makeup class here and we hired Honour on the spot. Everyone was so impressed on the day of my wedding with how natural and amazing they looked. The makeup stayed all day and... Read More looked awesome in the photos. Thank you Honour!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Julia S

I had Brideface do my wedding after seeing their work at my sister's wedding last year. They do a fantastic job. All the ladies in the wedding party looked great. And the brideface associates are all SO nice. They will work with you on time so you don't have to worry. Highly... Read More recommended.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Holly B

I cannot say enough about Nancy and her team at BRIDEface. She came into our home the day of our wedding and made not only me, but my two girls feel so at ease and taken care of. Such an amazing moment for me as their mom to see her take so much time with my 2 who matter so... Read More much to me. Our hair and make up were perfect. Nancy herself is a gem.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Monica H

Danielle did an absolute INCREDIBLE job!!! She was SO sweet and fun to work with. My bridesmaids looked like angels on my big day (they always do) with their airbrush foundation and individual false eyelashes. Danielle was able to make each face look flawless and natural yet... Read More perfect for camera flashes and all-day dancing!! Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Steph K

Jill and Ranee were in charge of makeup for our big day. I had been concerned from the start about the forecast - not because I feared the rain ruining the day, but I feared that everyone's makeup would melt like popcicles in the summer sun. Jill assured me it would all be... Read More okay. Low and behold, when the ceremony gets ready to start (outside), the skies open up and unleash massive raindrops. Because my husband and I chose to stand without umbrellas, the entire bridal party did, as well - a super sweet gesture that I feared would be followed up with running eye makeup, smudged lipstick, etc. But boy, was I wrong! 45 minutes outside in the rain and we looked just as good as the moment the makeup was applied. I'm not sure what it was, but our makeup held up to the elements and I was ecstatic! Thank you Nancy fora great product and thank you Jill and Ranee for being so skilled with the tools to make us look so glamourous!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Sadie F

Jasmine was the best ever!! She was incredibly flexible with me as I changed my mind on makeup style and how much I wanted done. She worked very well with each person in the bridal party and everyone looked gorgeous! So organized and easy to work with, too! Definitely... Read More recommend Brideface!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Kristen D

Nancy did my whole bridal party's makeup for our labor day weekend wedding. I was most concerned about looking like I was too "overly done" with makeup and having makeup last the whole wedding day. It turned out absolutely gorgeous and lasted the entire night. It looked natural... Read More but photographed beautifully. And she is very personable which helps you feel more comfortable on your wedding day. It is on the expensive side but totally worth it! I highly recommend Nancy if you want to feel confident and beautiful on your wedding day!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Lawanda W

Stacey did my makeup and was awesome. I don't wear alot of makeup or even makeup everyday. Stacey was able to make me feel very comfortable with minimum amount of makeup needed. She was professional, timely and worked great with my teenage daughter. I highly recommend Stacey. I... Read More received so many compliments on my makeup.

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Christa D

So, everyone asked why I was paying to get my makeup done or why I was offering it to my bridesmaids. Everyone on your wedding day deserved to be pampered, and Nancy does just that and more. I felt more beautiful than ever after seeing my wedding makeup. We did the trial and... Read More we worked on a couple of different options until I was satisfied. She is such a joy to work with and made every one of my bridesmaids feel special. She came to our hotel room and set up shop very quickly. She was on time and very efficient. Every bride wants to feel beautiful all day on her special day. My makeup was done at 10am and I barely touched up my makeup all day. I can't say enough amazing things about Nancy. I would recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Amber S

We worked with Jasmine for our wedding and she was great! Everyone was so happy with their makeup and it looked natural and beautiful!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Kina S

BRIDEface was amazing. Ranee did an amazing job; she was friendly, helpful, and talented. My bridesmaid and moms really loved their makeup and can not wait to go back to BRIDEface. Ranee went above and beyond to make sure I was 100% satisfied with my makeup and was really... Read More helpful throughout the planning process. Highly recommend getting onsite makeup done for you and your girls!

Reviewed on 8/07/2016 Dana B

Danielle was fantastic! Natural make up - looked like myself, just better!! All the ladies were happy - from bridesmaids to mother of bride (age ranges 13 to 60). Make up lasted all day and night - even in August heat in Cincinnati! THANK YOU!!!

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Sarah K

I started my wedding makeup search about a year out from my wedding. I was so worried about looking overdone, so I did my research and everything I read said Nancy at Brideface was the best! And boy did she live up to all of her reviews. Nancy did my engagement photo makeup, a... Read More trial weeks before the wedding, and then my day of makeup including my 2 sisters and mom. Everyone looked gorgeous!! Nancy was so easy to work with and she made all of us feel comfortable and at ease with getting our makeup professionally done. The makeup she uses is so light and it lasted ALL day in the 90 degree weather! Do yourself a favor and hire Nancy… it is so worth it! Every bride deserves to feel as beautiful as I did on their wedding day! Thanks, Nancy!!!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Ellyn B

My bridesmaids and I looked stunning thanks to Danielle at Brideface! Danielle was so easy to work with and she understands what you are comfortable with and uncomfortable with! She was so much fun helping us all get ready and she is so incredibly talented at what she does. She... Read More takes you through every step that she's doing and let's you see after she does something to make sure you like it. She really made me feel special and beautiful! She was on time and worked quickly without us feeling rushed at all. It made getting ready so much fun and so glamourous. Getting your makeup done by BrideFace for any occasion is so worth it! I will definitely be telling everyone I know about Danielle and Brideface!

Reviewed on 7/03/2016 Lauren S

I worked with Danielle for my wedding. She was AWESOME!!!! Made me feel and look beautiful as well as all the girls. She was talented, easy to work with, and funny! She was also so kind to my mom who was unhappy with her hair and makeup that was done elsewhere and squeezed her... Read More in for some minor tweaks. I would definitely recommend her to any bride :)

Nancy Dawson

In the industry twenty years, Nancy studied under celebrity artist Laura Mercier, and as worked in print, film, special event, and runway.Her specialties are bridal and she is known for creating flawless brows, eyes that "pop" and glowing skin!