from blushing to stunning

The most highly sought after beauty team in Cincinnati! We specialize in airbrush foundation and individual lash enhancements for flawless, long-wearing, stunning makeup that looks just as gorgeous in real life as on camera. Enhance your photography investment with pro makeup!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

2009 Elm St, Cincinnati, OH (513) 305-9723

Spectacular!

Reviewed on 3/22/2013 Caroline S

Nancy did my and my bridal party's make-up, and it was stunning. Everyone looked amazing and we received many compliments. She was professional, but also sweet and fun and easy to be around. I am so glad that she was there to make us look gorgeous!!

Penny was amazing!

Reviewed on 11/13/2012 Carrie F

Penny from Brideface did my makeup as well as 3 other women in my wedding and everyone was extremely happy. The pictures turned out great because Penny was able to make everyone look their best. Additionally, Penny made everyone feel super comfortable and helped everyone... Read More to have fun during the preparations. Penny was adorable and was someone that you would want to make a friend. I highly recommend Brideface and specifically Penny for your wedding.

Tremendous!

Reviewed on 11/08/2012 Molly O

Loved working with Molly! Molly's ability to make your airbrushed skin look and feel like perfection! She has an abilty to enhance your natural features without layering or "caking" on the make-up. I did my trial right before my engagement shoot, so it was fun to get my husband... Read More to be's input - he loved it too! I highly recommend Molly and the entire Brideface staff for your big day!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Ali K

We were all so thrilled with Brideface! Honour did our makeup trial a year ago and was able to replicate it exactly for my wedding day. She was so calming the day of my wedding and it helped put everyone at ease. She was so accommodating and able to fit in one more person last... Read More minute. We all looked amazing- and most importantly, we looked like ourselves with natural makeup that was so well done. I wish I could have Honour do my makeup everyday!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Megan K

Ranee was so sweet and really knew her stuff! Most girls in my bridal party, myself included, are make-up minimalists and Ranee respected our requests for a natural look. She took her time with each one of us and was extremely flexible in where to set up her equipment and... Read More which order to put our make-up on. When the weather started looking iffy she was even kind enough to offer to go get us umbrellas and really made sure to keep the conversation as lighthearted as possible in order to keep stress levels down. The girls all looked great and she really made us feel beautiful!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Kristen R

BRIDEface did a fabulous job!! They were the first vendor I knew I had to book for my wedding, and well worth the price! All of my bridesmaids were in love with their makeup (Honour) and hair (Amanda). The ladies were fun to hang out with and made us all look beautiful. We were... Read More all impressed at how quickly they worked and it was very sweet of Honour to give everyone touch-ups before she headed out!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Ellen C

I chose Brideface to do the hair and makeup for my wedding because they did my sister's wedding about 6 years ago, and it was amazing!! While I am very satisfied with the product (airbrush is amazing, and the lashes are gorgeous- everything stayed on all night!) the business end... Read More left me very disappointed. I decided to change my hair style after my first trial, and emailed to let them know that I wasn't going to be going with my original idea. They then offered me a second hair trial, which I did not ask for, but accepted because I thought it was nice of them to offer. After the hair trial (which lasted only 25 minutes), I got an email saying I owed $100 for the second trial- although they never told me it was $100 prior to the appointment. Also, the day of my wedding, I was told I could "buy a sample of the lip stick" that I wore, whereas at my sister's wedding, they just gave a sample to the bride for reapplication throughout the night. After spending over $1,000, I figured they could spare a small sample. As I said, I am happy with the overall product- however, I feel the business end could be improved upon.

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Stefanie D

Terrible experience! I used brideface for my engagement pictures and scheduled a trial for my wedding with them as well, the makeup artist was late (20 minutes) to both appointments! I requested a new artist who then showed up late on my wedding day. I was extremely unhappy with... Read More my final look on my wedding day, which I tried to communicate to the makeup artist. She continued to assure me it looked the same way it did in my trial and would look fine in pictures. I ended up taking off the makeup the artist had done and doing my own makeup on my wedding day. It was a complete waste of $250. I caution all brides to think twice before using brideface.

2017-06-26T17:06:05 Response from the vendor

We of course value all feedback from our clients and as is evidenced by our reviews, strive for 100% satisfaction every time. As artists we can only go by what information we have been given, and on the day f the wedding the artist was... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Mindy S

We booked Stacey for my makeup and our wedding party and she was fantastic! Very skilled and worth every penny! I had so many complements on my look for my big day and I know I will always look back at my pictures and be so happy that I booked with Brideface for my big day!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Amy K

BRIDE face did an amazing job at our wedding! Jill did a fantastic job with our makeup. She was fun to work with and made our makeup look pretty and natural! I would highly recommend them to any bride!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Caroline S

We had Stacey and her assistant do our makeup for my wedding (me, bridesmaids, mother of bride and sister in law of bride). They were both so nice and did an amazing job. The makeup was so natural looking and everyone looked absolutely beautiful.

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Bethany D

Brideface really is the best there is in Cincinnati, and absolutely worth the price. Tara and Ranee were sweet, fun, professional, and (best of all) easily accessible. They were both so responsive to all my little questions leading up to the wedding day. Tara was our hair... Read More stylist and Ranee did our makeup, and I would absolutely recommend both of them to any bride. I was worried about how both hair and makeup would hold up through the day, ( I have soft, fine hair that has a hard time holding a style, and very oily skin), but eight hours after styling, they both looked flawless. These ladies absolutely know what they're doing! I know that when I was looking for services, I wanted to see before & after photos, so if anyone reading this would like to see the amazing transformation these women performed on me, feel free to email me at [email protected]

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 erin d

Honour Hook did my make-up as well as my mom's and Matron of Honor. She was amazing. She did not rush. She was fun to be around and we thoroughly enjoyed her company. She asked us questions and worked around any issues we had. She made my small eyes pop and used individual... Read More false eyelashes so they looked very natural. I highly recommend Brideface and Honour especially.

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Sara D

I booked Nancy to do makeup for our wedding and could not have been more pleased! She did a WONDERFUL job. All of my bridesmaids loved their makeup and so did I! It doesn't hurt that she is super efficient and ran 100% on time on the wedding day. Nancy did my own makeup for my... Read More engagement pictures, a trial, and on the actual wedding day and I was in love with it all three times. She was very open to suggestions and made sure I looked exactly how I wanted to look! It's also super helpful that eyelashes are included in the price and not an added cost as most girls want that anyways. She also has the option of purchasing your lip color which I loved. I would absolutely book her again! Amanda from Brideface did hair on the wedding day and was perfect as well. Again, she was super efficient and 100% on time. All of the girls loved the way they looked. And none of them looked like they were going to the prom (which can sometimes happen with wedding hair). My hair was flawless. Zero complaints. Again, I would absolutely book her again! You won't regret it!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Meagan M

Honour and Kim did an amazing job. They were able to get through 8 girls in only a few hours and we all looked amazing!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Sarah W

BRIDEface was amazing! I was originally not going to hire a makeup stylist but my sister and I took a makeup class here and we hired Honour on the spot. Everyone was so impressed on the day of my wedding with how natural and amazing they looked. The makeup stayed all day and... Read More looked awesome in the photos. Thank you Honour!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Julia S

I had Brideface do my wedding after seeing their work at my sister's wedding last year. They do a fantastic job. All the ladies in the wedding party looked great. And the brideface associates are all SO nice. They will work with you on time so you don't have to worry. Highly... Read More recommended.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Holly B

I cannot say enough about Nancy and her team at BRIDEface. She came into our home the day of our wedding and made not only me, but my two girls feel so at ease and taken care of. Such an amazing moment for me as their mom to see her take so much time with my 2 who matter so... Read More much to me. Our hair and make up were perfect. Nancy herself is a gem.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Monica H

Danielle did an absolute INCREDIBLE job!!! She was SO sweet and fun to work with. My bridesmaids looked like angels on my big day (they always do) with their airbrush foundation and individual false eyelashes. Danielle was able to make each face look flawless and natural yet... Read More perfect for camera flashes and all-day dancing!! Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Steph K

Jill and Ranee were in charge of makeup for our big day. I had been concerned from the start about the forecast - not because I feared the rain ruining the day, but I feared that everyone's makeup would melt like popcicles in the summer sun. Jill assured me it would all be... Read More okay. Low and behold, when the ceremony gets ready to start (outside), the skies open up and unleash massive raindrops. Because my husband and I chose to stand without umbrellas, the entire bridal party did, as well - a super sweet gesture that I feared would be followed up with running eye makeup, smudged lipstick, etc. But boy, was I wrong! 45 minutes outside in the rain and we looked just as good as the moment the makeup was applied. I'm not sure what it was, but our makeup held up to the elements and I was ecstatic! Thank you Nancy fora great product and thank you Jill and Ranee for being so skilled with the tools to make us look so glamourous!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Sadie F

Jasmine was the best ever!! She was incredibly flexible with me as I changed my mind on makeup style and how much I wanted done. She worked very well with each person in the bridal party and everyone looked gorgeous! So organized and easy to work with, too! Definitely... Read More recommend Brideface!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Kristen D

Nancy did my whole bridal party's makeup for our labor day weekend wedding. I was most concerned about looking like I was too "overly done" with makeup and having makeup last the whole wedding day. It turned out absolutely gorgeous and lasted the entire night. It looked natural... Read More but photographed beautifully. And she is very personable which helps you feel more comfortable on your wedding day. It is on the expensive side but totally worth it! I highly recommend Nancy if you want to feel confident and beautiful on your wedding day!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Lawanda W

Stacey did my makeup and was awesome. I don't wear alot of makeup or even makeup everyday. Stacey was able to make me feel very comfortable with minimum amount of makeup needed. She was professional, timely and worked great with my teenage daughter. I highly recommend Stacey. I... Read More received so many compliments on my makeup.

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Christa D

So, everyone asked why I was paying to get my makeup done or why I was offering it to my bridesmaids. Everyone on your wedding day deserved to be pampered, and Nancy does just that and more. I felt more beautiful than ever after seeing my wedding makeup. We did the trial and... Read More we worked on a couple of different options until I was satisfied. She is such a joy to work with and made every one of my bridesmaids feel special. She came to our hotel room and set up shop very quickly. She was on time and very efficient. Every bride wants to feel beautiful all day on her special day. My makeup was done at 10am and I barely touched up my makeup all day. I can't say enough amazing things about Nancy. I would recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Amber S

We worked with Jasmine for our wedding and she was great! Everyone was so happy with their makeup and it looked natural and beautiful!

Nancy Dawson

In the industry twenty years, Nancy studied under celebrity artist Laura Mercier, and as worked in print, film, special event, and runway.Her specialties are bridal and she is known for creating flawless brows, eyes that "pop" and glowing skin!