from blushing to stunning

The most highly sought after beauty team in Cincinnati! We specialize in airbrush foundation and individual lash enhancements for flawless, long-wearing, stunning makeup that looks just as gorgeous in real life as on camera. Enhance your photography investment with pro makeup!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

2009 Elm St, Cincinnati, OH (513) 305-9723

Spectacular!

Reviewed on 3/22/2013 Caroline S

Nancy did my and my bridal party's make-up, and it was stunning. Everyone looked amazing and we received many compliments. She was professional, but also sweet and fun and easy to be around. I am so glad that she was there to make us look gorgeous!!

Penny was amazing!

Reviewed on 11/13/2012 Carrie F

Penny from Brideface did my makeup as well as 3 other women in my wedding and everyone was extremely happy. The pictures turned out great because Penny was able to make everyone look their best. Additionally, Penny made everyone feel super comfortable and helped everyone... Read More to have fun during the preparations. Penny was adorable and was someone that you would want to make a friend. I highly recommend Brideface and specifically Penny for your wedding.

Tremendous!

Reviewed on 11/08/2012 Molly O

Loved working with Molly! Molly's ability to make your airbrushed skin look and feel like perfection! She has an abilty to enhance your natural features without layering or "caking" on the make-up. I did my trial right before my engagement shoot, so it was fun to get my husband... Read More to be's input - he loved it too! I highly recommend Molly and the entire Brideface staff for your big day!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Meagan M

Honour and Kim did an amazing job. They were able to get through 8 girls in only a few hours and we all looked amazing!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Sarah W

BRIDEface was amazing! I was originally not going to hire a makeup stylist but my sister and I took a makeup class here and we hired Honour on the spot. Everyone was so impressed on the day of my wedding with how natural and amazing they looked. The makeup stayed all day and... Read More looked awesome in the photos. Thank you Honour!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Julia S

I had Brideface do my wedding after seeing their work at my sister's wedding last year. They do a fantastic job. All the ladies in the wedding party looked great. And the brideface associates are all SO nice. They will work with you on time so you don't have to worry. Highly... Read More recommended.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Holly B

I cannot say enough about Nancy and her team at BRIDEface. She came into our home the day of our wedding and made not only me, but my two girls feel so at ease and taken care of. Such an amazing moment for me as their mom to see her take so much time with my 2 who matter so... Read More much to me. Our hair and make up were perfect. Nancy herself is a gem.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Monica H

Danielle did an absolute INCREDIBLE job!!! She was SO sweet and fun to work with. My bridesmaids looked like angels on my big day (they always do) with their airbrush foundation and individual false eyelashes. Danielle was able to make each face look flawless and natural yet... Read More perfect for camera flashes and all-day dancing!! Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Steph K

Jill and Ranee were in charge of makeup for our big day. I had been concerned from the start about the forecast - not because I feared the rain ruining the day, but I feared that everyone's makeup would melt like popcicles in the summer sun. Jill assured me it would all be... Read More okay. Low and behold, when the ceremony gets ready to start (outside), the skies open up and unleash massive raindrops. Because my husband and I chose to stand without umbrellas, the entire bridal party did, as well - a super sweet gesture that I feared would be followed up with running eye makeup, smudged lipstick, etc. But boy, was I wrong! 45 minutes outside in the rain and we looked just as good as the moment the makeup was applied. I'm not sure what it was, but our makeup held up to the elements and I was ecstatic! Thank you Nancy fora great product and thank you Jill and Ranee for being so skilled with the tools to make us look so glamourous!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Sadie F

Jasmine was the best ever!! She was incredibly flexible with me as I changed my mind on makeup style and how much I wanted done. She worked very well with each person in the bridal party and everyone looked gorgeous! So organized and easy to work with, too! Definitely... Read More recommend Brideface!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Kristen D

Nancy did my whole bridal party's makeup for our labor day weekend wedding. I was most concerned about looking like I was too "overly done" with makeup and having makeup last the whole wedding day. It turned out absolutely gorgeous and lasted the entire night. It looked natural... Read More but photographed beautifully. And she is very personable which helps you feel more comfortable on your wedding day. It is on the expensive side but totally worth it! I highly recommend Nancy if you want to feel confident and beautiful on your wedding day!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Lawanda W

Stacey did my makeup and was awesome. I don't wear alot of makeup or even makeup everyday. Stacey was able to make me feel very comfortable with minimum amount of makeup needed. She was professional, timely and worked great with my teenage daughter. I highly recommend Stacey. I... Read More received so many compliments on my makeup.

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Christa D

So, everyone asked why I was paying to get my makeup done or why I was offering it to my bridesmaids. Everyone on your wedding day deserved to be pampered, and Nancy does just that and more. I felt more beautiful than ever after seeing my wedding makeup. We did the trial and... Read More we worked on a couple of different options until I was satisfied. She is such a joy to work with and made every one of my bridesmaids feel special. She came to our hotel room and set up shop very quickly. She was on time and very efficient. Every bride wants to feel beautiful all day on her special day. My makeup was done at 10am and I barely touched up my makeup all day. I can't say enough amazing things about Nancy. I would recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Amber S

We worked with Jasmine for our wedding and she was great! Everyone was so happy with their makeup and it looked natural and beautiful!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Kina S

BRIDEface was amazing. Ranee did an amazing job; she was friendly, helpful, and talented. My bridesmaid and moms really loved their makeup and can not wait to go back to BRIDEface. Ranee went above and beyond to make sure I was 100% satisfied with my makeup and was really... Read More helpful throughout the planning process. Highly recommend getting onsite makeup done for you and your girls!

Reviewed on 8/07/2016 Dana B

Danielle was fantastic! Natural make up - looked like myself, just better!! All the ladies were happy - from bridesmaids to mother of bride (age ranges 13 to 60). Make up lasted all day and night - even in August heat in Cincinnati! THANK YOU!!!

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Sarah K

I started my wedding makeup search about a year out from my wedding. I was so worried about looking overdone, so I did my research and everything I read said Nancy at Brideface was the best! And boy did she live up to all of her reviews. Nancy did my engagement photo makeup, a... Read More trial weeks before the wedding, and then my day of makeup including my 2 sisters and mom. Everyone looked gorgeous!! Nancy was so easy to work with and she made all of us feel comfortable and at ease with getting our makeup professionally done. The makeup she uses is so light and it lasted ALL day in the 90 degree weather! Do yourself a favor and hire Nancy… it is so worth it! Every bride deserves to feel as beautiful as I did on their wedding day! Thanks, Nancy!!!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Ellyn B

My bridesmaids and I looked stunning thanks to Danielle at Brideface! Danielle was so easy to work with and she understands what you are comfortable with and uncomfortable with! She was so much fun helping us all get ready and she is so incredibly talented at what she does. She... Read More takes you through every step that she's doing and let's you see after she does something to make sure you like it. She really made me feel special and beautiful! She was on time and worked quickly without us feeling rushed at all. It made getting ready so much fun and so glamourous. Getting your makeup done by BrideFace for any occasion is so worth it! I will definitely be telling everyone I know about Danielle and Brideface!

Reviewed on 7/03/2016 Lauren S

I worked with Danielle for my wedding. She was AWESOME!!!! Made me feel and look beautiful as well as all the girls. She was talented, easy to work with, and funny! She was also so kind to my mom who was unhappy with her hair and makeup that was done elsewhere and squeezed her... Read More in for some minor tweaks. I would definitely recommend her to any bride :)

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Emily B

I booked Nancy for my bridal makeup as soon as we got engaged - I heard she was the best and let me tell you, she did not disappoint. I am so excited to see our professional pictures come back because I knew my face was flawless!!! Penny came along and helped with the bridal... Read More party, including my mom, who looked SO gorgeous. They were prompt, kind, and most importantly, super fun to hang out with the morning of my wedding! Book them!!!

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 Ashley D

Nancy was the makeup artist for my wedding. Amanda was the hair stylist. I cannot say enough about them! Both amazing and extremely talented women. I received endless compliments about my hair and makeup. It looks awesome in my photos! I felt stunning and beautiful on my wedding... Read More day which every bride deserves. Love, love, love them! Thank you ladies!

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Ashleigh R

Jasmine and Gerry were so wonderful to work with the day of my wedding. These two ladies made sure everyone not only looked great, but were also happy with their make up. Every single bridesmaid was happy with their make up and I was EXTREMELY happy with how everything turned... Read More out. I could not have asked for better people to be a part of our special day!

Reviewed on 6/12/2016 Melissa F

Nancy and Amanda were incredible! They did hair and makeup for the bridal party and mother of the bride. Multiple people commented on how beautiful the girls looked. The hair and makeup they did lasted the entire day all the way through the end of the reception. It was wonderful... Read More that they came to our hotel room so we could all relax and have a good time. I highly recommend BRIDEface to anyone looking for hair and makeup services.

Reviewed on 6/03/2016 Elise S

Nancy was amazing. She listened to what my preferences were and was able to make my make up natural-appearing and beautiful. She is very friendly and professional. You don't have to worry about her services at all if you book with Brideface and the ability to have no anxiety on... Read More your wedding day is what everyone wants. Am recommending all my friends/family to use her!

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Kelsey S

I honestly couldn't have been happier with my overall experience with Brideface! The consultants we worked with were Penny and Gerri. Penny did my makeup, and I can't say enough wonderful things about her - she was so much fun and did a spectacular job on my makeup. Gerri... Read More did an amazing job, too. All of my girls were happy, and we had a great time during the process laughing and joking around. They were punctual, they stayed right on schedule, and they definitely brightened up my wedding day. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Nancy Dawson

In the industry twenty years, Nancy studied under celebrity artist Laura Mercier, and as worked in print, film, special event, and runway.Her specialties are bridal and she is known for creating flawless brows, eyes that "pop" and glowing skin!