Spectacular makeup and hair for any occasion!

Trained under celebrity makeup artists Laura Mercier and Ross Burton, we specialize in airbrush foundation and individual lash enhancements for flawless, long-wearing, stunning makeup that looks just as gorgeous in real life as on camera. With 20 years in the industry, spanning runway, print, and video; we have the expertise to help you enhance your photography investment with flawless and gorgeous makeup. Now also offering hair services!! Our talented stylists have been part of Fashion Week in NY as well as numerous runway shows. Our artists have all been recognized in Virginia with numerous awards and we pride ourselves at being able to deliver the exact look our brides are seeking. Rest assured that you will feel confident, beautiful, and calm with BRIDEface Richmond!

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

2102 M St., Richmond, VA Richmond/VA/DC (804) 822-0511

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Lindsay B

If you are in search of your makeup stylist, look no further! Aaron is the best of the best. He was extremely detailed and organized throughout the planning process, and he was very accommodating to my extremely large bridal party. My mother and mother-in-law were beaming... Read More from head to toe and looked so beautiful. My bridesmaids looked so stunning with looks that each complimented their personal style and complexion. In the moments leading up to walking down the aisle, there was a lot going on in our bridal suite: emotions, nerves, and making sure everything was ready to go for the big day. When I sat in Aaron's chair, I felt immediately calm and ready to marry the man of my dreams. He made me feel beautiful and relaxed. Aaron, there's a plate with your name on it at any of our Thanksgiving meals! I can't wait to share pictures when they are finished! Thank you, Aaron and Jonye, for making our wedding day perfect! We are already talking about booking for future events as well.

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Alison A

I can't thank you Aaron enough for everything he did for me during our wedding! We just got our photos back and I couldn't be more pleased with the way my make-up turned out. He really made me feel so beautiful and was SO easy to work with. A couple of my bridesmaids went on and... Read More on about how much they loved working with him, too. They even mentioned how make-up artists they've worked with in other weddings didn't even come close in providing the level of professionalism and quality of work (and good times!) that Aaron provided us. He is not only very talented, but also extremely attentive, responsive, and was all around a dream to work with. He was one of the best decisions I made during the whole wedding process and I would highly recommend BRIDEface to any future bride!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Ashley B

Aaron was recommended by a friend of a friend and I'm so very glad he was! Aaron is not only an incredibly talented makeup artist with decades of experience in the field, he also manages to be a total professional AND a fun, calming presence during the madness of a wedding!... Read More Cat came as the second artist and was fantastic! The two of them did the makeup for most of my bridesmaids and my mother, and each lady felt pampered and looked fantastic. Finally, a word to Aaron's integrity: as a totally overwhelmed bride, I made out Aaron's check (including tip for him and Cat) for significantly more than I'd meant to. Rather than walk off it, Aaron double checked with me and then graciously helped me with my math. Hats off to any bride who can do math on her wedding day; I know I couldn't and was so grateful to have a talented, honest, and kind makeup artist there!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Jessica D

Aaron was super professional and nice when helping me book makeup for me and 3 others for my wedding day. Jonye is a joy to work with and SO TALENTED. She can glam you up or just enhance your face in a natural way. Everyone was super happy with their makeup and it lasted all day... Read More (15+ hours)

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Taylor K

I can't express enough how glad I am that I hired Aaron for my big day! He was very professional, as well as personable and everyone that had there make-up done mentioned to me how awesome their experience with him was. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an... Read More expert and fun make-up artist for their big day!

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Kaitlin B

Aaron was fantastic from the trial up to the big day. He made all of my bridesmaids feel and look beautiful. He is also very engaging and fun which made the big day less stressful.

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Melanie F

Aaron was absolutely amazing! From the trial he did for my engagement shoot all the way to the wedding he was always very punctual, great with communication, and so sweet and funny that he put everyone at ease. On the day of my wedding we had a very early morning start, and when... Read More we got there for the first appointment he was there, all set up, and ready to go. He kept us completely on schedule for makeup, but more importantly he did a fantastic job. Everyone (myself included) felt so gorgeous and he really understood what would look best on each persons face. Can I have Aaron do airbrushing and lashes for me every day???? Thank you so much again, any bride is lucky to have you do their makeup!!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Katelin G

My entire experience with BRIDEface Richmond was absolutely wonderful! Aaron was so easy to work with and set me up with Jonye who was amazing!! She was so willing to work with me to achieve my wedding make-up look! She made my make-up trial so much fun and gave me options... Read More throughout the process to make sure we were still on the same page. I loved my wedding day makeup and my entire bridal party looked fantastic as well! Her relaxed, go with the flow personality made the entire experience stress free and so much fun! I would highly recommend Jonye and BRIDEface!!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Lizz G

Karen was amazing!! She was able to make everyone look so beautiful from moms to bridesmaids and of course me! I was so happy I was able to book her, she was calm and collected the whole time, made each girl feel beautiful, and was so fun to have spending the day with us!! I... Read More cannot express how wonderful it was to have someone who was able to make my vision happen!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Melanie P

Aaron and his team exceeded all of our expectations from the beginning!!! Aaron made my bridesmaids, mother, and myself feel and look absolutely beautiful on the day of our wedding! He is honest and has a fantastic personality!!!! Booking BRIDEface Richmond was truly one of the... Read More BEST decisions we made during the wedding planning process. I would highly recommend BRIDEface Richmond to anyone and everyone who is getting married!!!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Caitlin P

Aaron at Brideface was BEYOND INCREDIBLE! He brought an amazing energy to our morning while getting ready! He made all of us look amazing but still like ourselves! i can't speak highly enough about his professionalism, quality of work and overall value! If you are looking for a... Read More great artist with an excellent personality, book Aaron immediately!! He is the best!!

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Andrea A

Aaron and Lauren did an AMAZING job preparing myself and my ladies for my wedding day. We were at ease getting ready in my hotel suite and had a fabulous time being relaxed and stress-free. In all, there were 4 of us who had makeup done and 8 (plus two flower girls) who had hair... Read More done. Lauren was a ninja with the curling iron, styling everyone by herself -- what a great job! Aaron was masterful applying makeup to my mother...I don't think I've ever seen her look more beautiful. Most of all, I was impressed by the dedication of Aaron at addressing my problem area -- under-eye puffiness. During the trial, we came up with a plan to work on it, and Aaron vowed to do research to find a better solution to minimize the puffiness. It wasn't until I saw pictures of myself on the actual day that I realized that he did a better job than I even thought possible! Thank you for making me feel like the most beautiful bride!

Reviewed on 4/16/2017 Olivia M

If you are in the Richmond area, book Aaron and Brideface NOW! Aaron is amazingly talented and will work with you to create the best look for your big day. My girls and I had an absolute blast getting ready with Aaron and his team. My wedding day look was everything I had ever... Read More hoped for and I got so so so many compliments. During the trail Aaron really gets to know you and perfect the look for the big day. I cannot recommend Aaron and the Brideface team enough- It was so stress free the day of and I did not have to worry about a thing.

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Leah J

Aaron was FANTASTIC to work with! I had the pleasure of him doing my engagement shoot makeup, trial for the wedding and the wedding day. He made our morning extra special. Not only does he do amazing work, he is so fun to be around. I cannot wait to see him again soon for... Read More another friends wedding. He is the absolute best makeup artist in town. He takes your vision and brings it to life. He put a lot of thought into his work and it showed. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day and I know all my bridesmaids felt the same. Thank you Aaron!!

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Sara B

BRIDEFace was perfect; Aaron is an absolute peach. We did two different looks for my Bridal Portrait and my wedding day. Both times they were fabulous; Aaron was on point for both. He was personable, flexible, and accommodating. The lovely ladies that had their makeup done on... Read More the morning of my wedding were quite diverse, and he was able enhance each person's natural beauty flawlessly. I don't even know what else to say, except-- perfection.

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Loryn B

Aaron is absolutely amazing. Everyone he worked on looked gorgeous. His skills are awesome, and he can offer great advice if you are unsure of what you are really looking for. Everyone had an awesome time too, he is incredibly sweet and funny. You really could not ask for a... Read More better makeup artist!

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Chelsea F

I used BRIDEface for my wedding in October and cannot say enough positive things about the experience. Aaron was so fun to work with and not to mention incredibly talented. They did the make up for my entire bridal party, mom and myself and were able to capture each person's... Read More personal "look." I highly recommend BRIDEface!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Amy G

😻😻😻 I can't say enough about Karen Bowman at BrideFace. We had so much fun at our trial, I couldn't wait for the day of. I brought some photos, and she was able to give me a natural look with a bold lip to accentuate my florals by mixing a few of her colors and bringing it the... Read More day of. She covered any discoloration I had and I felt like I looked like my best self - which is exactly the way you want to feel. She even gave me some makeup to take with me so I could touch up. She's AMAZING. Karen also helped us to stay on schedule the day of while staying relaxed. We went over time but she rolled with it and made sure everyone was happy. She's normal, easy going, talented, and ultimately just wants you to be HAPPY. :) Plus - My lashes stayed on for days into the honeymoon which was an added perk!! Scoop her for your wedding before someone else does!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Irene G

Aaron was so great to work with through the wedding process. He was fun to work with through the trial making sure I liked the look that he created. We had the best time on our wedding day having Aaron do the makeup for myself and bridal party. He was so flexible to work with... Read More and I would highly recommend him for any wedding.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Stephani R

I had the pleasure of working with Jonye as my MUA for my wedding on August 20, 2016. She is absolutely wonderful! Her skills are impeccable and she made me look and feel absolutely beautiful! She is very down to earth and humble, and any questions you ask, she answers with... Read More complete honesty. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a MUA!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Summers N

Jonye was nothing short of amazing!!!! Even though initially I only had 2 bridesmaids who wanted their makeup done (lower than BRIDEface's minimum) she was still willing to work with me! (luckily an additional bridesmaid asked for makeup closer to the wedding). I changed my mind... Read More on what I was looking for between the trial and the day-of and Jonye was able to bring my vision to life so beautifully!!! I highly recommend BRIDEface, and especially Jonye!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Amanda W

I used Aaron for my makeup and my bridesmaids makeup for my wedding and he was wonderful! He did such an amazing job, we all felt so beautiful. He came on location and was so sweet and professional. The makeup was done so well that even though I sweat my butt off on the wedding... Read More day my makeup stayed looking fabulous! Even my photographer commented that she has never seen makeup last that long and look that good after a full day! I would so recommend him!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Stephanie A

I worked with Aaron for my wedding on Aug 28 at the Mill at Fine Creek and he did such an amazing job! He is so funny and easy to work with and extremely professional. He made me, my girls and the moms look gorgeous! He always listened to what everyone wanted and was very... Read More accommodating, but gave you his professional opinion when he thought something would look better on you. I was so grateful to have found him for our wedding .Needless to say I'd highly recommended him for yours.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Kirsten C

From my first e-mail to the BIG day Aaron was nothing less than spectacular!!!! He was very prompt and responsive to all my requests/feedback (very important to me as I planned from out of town) . For the wedding he handled bride plus 8 with ease and even finished ahead of... Read More schedule. I would recommend BRIDEface without hesitation :)

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Michelle A

I am extremely happy with my choice to book BRIDEface! My bridesmaids, mom, mother-in-law, and I were all so happy with our looks! Aaron treated each one of us as very special while in his make-up chair, chatting away and making the time so enjoyable. He is personable and... Read More amazing at what he does. I highly recommend BRIDEface! The beautiful look is totally worth it!

Aaron Ellerbrock

I have been in the beauty industry for 20 years and have been trained by some of the top celebrity makeup artists; Laura Mercier, Bobbi Brown and Ross Burton to name a few. During that time I was lucky enough to become a Global Artist and Director of Training for some of the top makeup lines. I eventually took that experience and did something I always wanted which was to start my own business; BRIDEface Richmond. I now have the opportunity to help every woman find her own beauty and confidence! So now it is your turn. Tell me a little about yourself so we can create a look to wow the world!